QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 80(3/6/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 80(3/6/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 80(3/6/24)

Post by QG Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:00 pm

At the Fantastic P.D, Kaylie, Lucas, Lydia, and Reagan are all in the interrogation room. “What do you mean the gun was registered to me? That’s impossible!” Lydia says. “Apparently not. We checked out the serial number on the gun and it matches one that you purchased a few weeks ago, right before you went to Mia’s room at the Goo castle and pulled a gun on her. So that begs the question, why did you lie?” Kaylie asks. “Wait just a second! I think it’s a stretch to assume that my client lied!” Reagan states. “Oh really? So how do you explain Mia ending up with Lydia’s gun?” Kaylie questions. “Obviously Mia must have broken into Lydia’s house and stole the gun!” Lucas states. “Why would she do that? We know from when she showed up to the New Years Eve party that she owns her own gun, probably more than just one, so why would she need to steal Lydia’s?” Kaylie asks. “Oh my god, what if this was her plan?” Lydia wonders. “What do you mean?” Kaylie asks. “What if Mia wanted me to shoot her? Think about it! She steals my gun and then abducts me with it, I try to take the gun from her and end up shooting her, and then when the police check and find out it’s my gun, I look guilty! She’s trying to set me up!” Lydia states. “I know that Mia wasn’t exactly sane, but you expect me to believe that she would sacrifice her own life just to ruin yours?” Kaylie asks. “Yes, absolutely! When I pulled a gun on Mia a few weeks ago, she even said that she would be satisfied with dying if it meant me going to prison for the rest of my life! Who knows? Maybe that is when she got the idea!” Lydia suggests. “This sort of thing isn’t unheard of, Kaylie. Years ago, Andre Stanpatos arranged for himself to be shot so that one of his enemies would end up taking the fall for his murder.” Lucas recalls. “And then more recently, Daisy Nichols threw herself down a flight of stairs so she could make it look like Rebecca pushed her! When someone hates another person so much, there aren’t any lengths they wouldn’t go to to see that person suffer!” Lydia says. “Except Mia won’t be seeing you suffer because she is dead. Out of curiosity, where were you keeping the gun before?” Kaylie wonders. “I kept it locked in a safe.” Lydia says. “Then how would Mia have known where to find it? You live in a mansion, right? That safe could’ve been anywhere!” Kaylie notes. “I-I don’t know how she could have known, but she must have figured it out somehow! Kaylie, you have to believe me, I did not set out to kill Mia today! It was self defense and I shot her using a gun that she brought with her! I had no idea it was my gun!” Lydia says. The door opens and Julia walks in. “Excuse me, we’re in the middle of something!” Reagan notes. “Oh, I’m fully aware. I just heard the news that Lydia’s gun was used to shoot Mia.” Julia says. “Yes, well, we’re currently in the middle of sorting that out.” Reagan says. “Well allow me to help you out with that. Given the new evidence that has come to light, I plan on moving full steam ahead and charging Lydia with first degree murder. Detective, do me a favor and make it official by arresting the suspect.” Julia tells Kaylie!

In the food court of Goo Village, Colin is sitting at a table when Ava walks by and notices him. “Colin?” Ava asks. “Hey…” Colin mutters. Ava walks over to his table. “Have you gotten any of my texts? I asked when you wanted to meet up again.” Ava says. “Sorry, I’ve…I’ve just been a bit preoccupied. It’s nothing you did, I swear.” Colin says. “Is everything okay?” Ava asks. “I’m not quite sure.” Colin says. Ava sits across from Colin. “I know I’m not always the best at the whole talking thing, but I do think I make a pretty good listener. If you want to talk about it, I’m here.” Ava says. “My mother may be in danger.” Colin reveals. “What? Why?” Ava asks. “Because of the man she loves, a man she believed was dead for seven years.” Colin says.

At Slate Gray, Virginia is in her office when she hears a knock at the door. “Come in!” Virginia calls out. The door opens and Victor walks in. “Hi, sorry to bother you during your work day.” Victor says. “You don’t need to be sorry, darling! I’m always happy to have a visit from you.” Virginia says. “Do you have a minute to talk?” Victor asks. “Sure, of course I do. Have a seat.” Virginia urges. Victor sits across from Virginia. “I just…I don’t know who else to turn to. Ciara has been out of touch for months, I’m only ever able to get in touch with Brady through text messages, and Julia is neck deep in cases right now.” Victor says. “This sounds serious. Is everything alright?” Virginia asks. “My son V.J…we have reason to believe that he is alive.” Victor says. Virginia’s eyes widen. “What?! Oh my goodness, that’s…that’s INCREDIBLE news! But how is that even possible?!” Virginia questions. “We think it connects back to Madeline Masters somehow. You see, the man we think could be V.J surfaced a little over a month ago. He doesn’t have his memory, he doesn’t have V.J’s face, everything about him is different! And the worst part is, it would seem that Madeline has been using V.J as some sort of pawn in whatever scheme she is currently up to. I’m sure you heard about Lawrence Stanpatos being kidnapped.” Victor says. “I did hear something about that. You think that was V.J?” Virginia asks. “It looks likely.” Victor says. “Well you must be thrilled over your son possibly being alive, right? Sure, maybe this Madeline woman might have some kinda control over him, but I’m sure the real V.J is still in there somewhere!” Virginia says. “Of course I’m thrilled that V.J is alive. It’s been seven years since I lost him and that feeling is still so fresh. But…my main concern is what if we aren’t able to reach him in time? What if he hurts someone? What if he kills someone? What if someone kills him in self defense? I cannot bear the thought of losing my son again, Virginia, especially when I haven’t even had the chance to have a proper reunion with him! I cannot believe I am saying this outloud, but…I’m scared.” Victor admits. Virginia places her hand on Victor. “Well don’t be! Your son somehow survived being shot and declared brain dead, do you really think somebody that strong can be easily taken down? That man has so much to hold on for, so much to fight to come home to! Even if his brain has been scrambled by that horrible woman, he’s gonna find a way to come home to you and everybody else who loves him! Everything is gonna be okay.” Virginia assures him. “I hope so. I just wish I knew where he was, maybe I’d be worried less.” Victor says.

In Switzerland, The Master is face to face with Vic. “Do I know you?” The Master asks. “You don’t need to know me, all you need to know is what I want.” Vic says. “Which is what?” The Master questions. “You have one of the three diamond jewels, don’t you?” Vic asks. “I’m sorry, I think you may have received faulty intel. I’ve never really cared much for jewelry, diamond or otherwise.” The Master says. “It isn’t regular jewelry.” Vic notes. “Is that right? Does it have some sort of magical powers?” The Master wonders. “Cut the crap, pal. Just tell me where the damn ring is!” Vic orders. “I’m afraid I can’t help you. I don’t have this ring you’re searching for, perhaps try the house next door. Maybe you’re at the wrong address.” The Master suggests. “You aren’t gonna talk, huh?” Vic asks. “I don’t see anything to talk about.” The Master says. “Okay, have it your way.” Vic says, before pulling out his gun and pointing it at The Master! “Tell me where the ring is or I swear to god, I will put a bullet between your eyes!” Vic warns!

In the interrogation room of the Fantastic P.D, Lydia stands up. “You bitch!” Lydia shouts. “If doing my job makes me a bitch, so be it.” Julia says. “You call this doing your job? No, this is your way of seeking revenge on me after Lucas left you!” Lydia accuses her. Julia rolls her eyes. “Give me a break! Believe it or not, you and Lucas don’t occupy my thoughts nearly as much as you would like to think. This is just me doing my job because you can’t seem to stay out of trouble.” Julia says. “I shot Mia in self defense!” Lydia argues. “With your own gun?” Julia asks. “I don’t know how she ended up with my gun! She must have stolen it from my house somehow!” Lydia says. “And she knew exactly where to look for it, right? Sorry, but there are more holes in your story than swiss cheese!” Julia says. Julia turns towards Kaylie. “Don’t you have something you should be doing?” Julia asks. “Kaylie, don’t! The only thing Lydia is guilty of is defending herself!” Lucas says. “Which last I checked is not a crime!” Reagan says. “I’m sorry, I…I have to do my job. Lydia, please stand up.” Kaylie says. Lydia stands up and Kaylie walks over to her. Kaylie pulls out a pair of handcuffs and begins to cuff Lydia. “Lydia Masters, you are under arrest for the murder of Mia Goo.” Kaylie tells her. Lucas places his hand on Lydia’s cheek. “Listen to me, I promise you that we are going to get this mess sorted out! Mia isn’t going to get away with this!” Lucas tells Lydia. “She won’t be getting away with anything ever again since Lydia murdered her.” Julia says. “It was self defense!” Lucas snaps. “Right, well she can argue that with the judge. And while she is doing that, I’ll be arguing to the judge why Lydia should be given the maximum sentence allowed by law: life in prison without the possibility of parole. Take her down to booking, Kaylie.” Julia urges. “I love you.” Lucas tells Lydia. “I love you, too.” Lydia says, before Kaylie leads her out of the room. Lucas looks over at Julia, who smirks at him before leaving the room…

“Hold on, what do you mean the man she loves was presumed dead for seven years?” Ava asks Colin. “He was shot, declared brain dead, and everyone thought he died in the hospital.” Colin says. “Oh my god…who is your mother?” Ava asks. “Her name is Serena, why do you ask?” Colin asks. “Your Serena Masters’ son?! I thought your name was Orpheus!” Ava says. “It is, but I’ve been going by Colin for a few years now. How do you know my mother?” Colin asks. “My last name is Goo!” Ava reveals. “Wait a minute, you are Andy and Rebecca’s daughter? Oh my god! I can’t believe I didn’t realize this sooner! My mother has told me that you and I used to play together when we were children! I was probably about one, you I think were only a few months old.” Colin says. “Yeah, my parents have mentioned that to me too. Wait, so we aren’t related, right?” Ava asks. “No! Don’t get me wrong, your cousin V.J is probably the closest thing I have ever had to a father, but you and I are not biologically related.” Colin says. “Okay, I was nervous for a second there!” Ava says. “Given your lack of surprise, I assume you must have heard by now that V.J is alive.” Colin says. “Yeah. My grandfather has a friend at the police station who filled him in on what’s going on. I’m sorry, this must be pretty tough on you.” Ava says. “You have no idea. I’d like to think that V.J wouldn’t harm my mother, but if someone has tampered with his brain, there is really no way of knowing what the man is capable of. I’m terrified for her.” Colin admits. “I’m sure, but if I’ve learned anything from all the crap my parents have been through over the years, it is true love is able to conquer just about anything. I mean, my mom’s love for my dad was able to help him beat demonic possession, a little brainwashing shouldn’t be much of anything for your mom and V.J to overcome.” Ava says. “I hope not, but I still can’t help but worry. Do you know what the worst part is though? My grandmother is responsible for all of this.” Colin says. “I heard something about that. Do you have a close relationship with her?” Ava asks. “She and I have been getting to know one another via email these past few years. I knew that she and my mother didn’t get along, that she had been involved in some shady stuff over the years, but she still seemed kind of cool to me. The stories she would tell me about her life, about our family’s history, I was enthralled! I wanted to get to know her better! Little did I realize that during her down time, she was turning the man I loved like a father into a stone cold assassin. Not only has she brainwashed him, but she stripped him of his memories, she gave him a new face so that none of us would recognize him, what kind of a monster would do that to her own daughter? She must know how much my mother has been grieving the loss of V.J, how could she keep them apart for so long?” Colin questions. “I really don’t know. It’s…it’s awful.” Ava says. “Well this is for certain, if by some miracle my grandmother doesn’t end up in prison after all of this, I am never going to speak to her again. What she has done to my mother is unforgivable and she needs to pay dearly.” Colin says. “She will! And in the end, your mother and V.J are going to reunite and they are finally going to have their happily ever after. You can count on that.” Ava says. “I’m surprised you are being so optimistic. You didn’t strike me as the type.” Colin admits. “I’m usually not, but I’ve seen some pretty crazy stuff happen due to true love. Hearing all the stories about the love story of my grandparents, my parents themselves…it has proven to me that there isn’t anything love isn’t able to conquer.” Ava says. “If that truly is the case, I guess there may be hope for my mother and V.J after all.” Colin says. “Trust me, there’s still hope.” Ava says. Colin smiles. “Thank you. I really appreciate you supporting me, even if we still don’t know each other all that well.” Colin says. “What are you talking about? Apparently, we’ve known each other since we were both babies!” Ava points out. Colin laughs. “Yes, apparently. Hey, would you mind staying with me for a bit? Not to hang out or for a date or anything like that, but just so I have some company. I’d really prefer not to be alone right now.” Colin says. Ava smiles. “Sure.” Ava tells him.

“Are there any leads on where V.J may be?” Virginia asks. “None so far. I’ve been trying to get in touch with my nephew Andy, he is usually pretty good at finding people. Unfortunately, it would seem he has joined the growing list of family members that I am unable to get in touch with. I tried Rebecca as well but no luck.” Victor says. “Don’t they live with you?” Virginia asks. “Apparently they are out of town, don’t ask me where they could have gone. What is the point of a telephone if no one uses them?!” Victor questions. “I’m sure they aren’t ignoring you just for the hell of it, Victor. Is there anybody else you could call to look into this?” Virginia asks. “I’m gonna have to hire a private investigator! If V.J is out of town, that means he is out of the Fantastic P.D’s jurisdiction, which means they are effectively useless! At this point, I’m just going to start searching for him myself!” Victor says. “Don’t do that! If V.J’s head has been messed with, you don’t know how he’d react if you confronted him!” Virginia says. “He is my son, Virginia! I would like to believe that deep down, he wouldn’t hurt me! I just…I’m not sure what to do! I feel powerless at this point! My oldest son is alive and there is nothing I can do to find him! What kind of a father does that make me?” Victor asks. “It certainly doesn’t make you a bad father if that’s what you’re thinking! Victor, I know you’re scared outta your mind, and I don’t blame you! But you’ve gotta keep the faith that V.J is gonna be found and he is gonna come home to you! I’ll tell you what! I know somebody who works at the WPA, let me check in with them and see if they’ve heard anything.” Virginia says. “How do you know someone who works for the WPA?” Victor questions. “Working in the hotel industry, you meet all kinds of people!” Virginia says. “Well thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it. Right about now, I could use all the help I can get.” Victor says. “And I’m gonna do my best to give it to you. That’s what you do for the people you love.” Virginia says. “Am I one of those people?” Victor asks. “I’d say so.” Virginia says. “That’s lovely, because I love you too.” Victor says. “Call me crazy, but I think that might be the first time we’ve used the L word with each other!” Virginia says. “I think so, and I’m happy we got it out of the way. Thank you for being so wonderful all the time.” Victor says. “No, thank you.” Virginia says. Victor leans across the desk and kisses Virginia.

In Switzerland, Vic has his gun trained on The Master. “Well, this escalated rather quickly.” The Master says. “It doesn’t have to escalate any further. Just give me the ring and I will be on my way.” Vic says. “Out of curiosity, who sent you? You don’t seem nearly intelligent enough to be working on your own, so I assume you must be working at the behest of some higher power. Could it be Lawrence Stanpatos?” The Master questions. “Stanpatos didn’t send me.” Vic says. “I see, well I sincerely doubt you are here on the same mission to get to the jewels before any of the wretched evil doers as my previous guests were, which means there must be ANOTHER evil doer after the jewels. Perhaps it is the original, the lovely Madeline Masters.” The Master suggests. “ENOUGH! GIVE ME THE RING OR YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!” Vic demands. “Alright, alright, no need to get so testy. I’d be more than happy to oblige. I’d just end up tracking you down, killing you, and reclaiming the ring anyways. This is nothing more than a mere minor setback.” The Master says. “Whatever you say, buddy. The ring!” Vic shouts. “Right! Sorry.” The Master says. The Master reaches into his pocket, pulls out the ring, and hands it to Vic. “Here you go. Just be careful on your way out. I have a very lethal security team at my disposal, and the second you turn your back, I intend on alerting them. You will need all the help you can get walking out of here with your life.” The Master says. “You won’t be alerting anyone.” Vic says. “You said that if I gave you the ring, you would go on your merry way.” The Master points out. “I did say that. I still didn’t say anything about letting you live. I have my orders. Retrieve the ring and kill anyone in the room.” Vic says. Vic aims his gun at The Master’s head. “I hope you’ve made your peace.” Vic says. “I hope you’ve made yours. The moment your gun fires, my security will descend on you and swiftly eliminate you. But if you are confident enough to believe you can hold them all off, by all means, shoot me.” The Master says. “I’ll take my chances.” Vic says. Vic goes to pull the trigger but Serena bursts into the house! “Vic, DON’T!” Serena shouts!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down