QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 15

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 15 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 15

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:55 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In Andy and Daisy's bedroom, Daisy begins to open her eyes, and when she turns over, she sees that Andy isn't in bed. "Andy?" Daisy calls out. Andy appears in the doorway, and Daisy smiles. "There you are! You scared me for a second. Today is our big day! Are you excited for the wedding?" Daisy asks. "There's not going to be a wedding." Andy tells her! Daisy's smile fades. "What do you mean? You-you aren't getting cold feet, are you?" Daisy asks. "Nope, I just don't want to marry a psychopath." Andy says. "Psychopath? Why would you say such an awful thing?" Daisy asks. "I know what you did, Daisy. Rebecca figured out that you were the one that gaslit her, and she managed to get proof that it was you." Andy says. "No! Andy, listen to me, whatever Rebecca said to you, she's lying! She hates me, she wants to tear us apart! You can't believe a word she says!" Daisy yells. "Did you miss the part where I said she has proof? Its over, Daisy! I know everything, I know the kind of person you really are, and I'm ashamed that I ever got involved with you! You were easily the biggest mistake of my life." Andy says. "No, you don't mean that! Come on, we can work this out!" Daisy says. "There's nothing to work out. We're finished, and so are you." Andy says. Josephine enters the room. "Wait, what-what are you doing here?" Daisy asks. "She's here to arrest you for everything you've done." Andy reveals. "No, no! This is a giant big misunderstanding!" Daisy lies. Josephine pulls Daisy out of bed, and begins to handcuff her. "Andy, please, you can't believe Rebecca! She's lying!" Daisy yells. "Shut the hell up." Andy orders. Rebecca then walks in. "Good, I see justice is being served." Rebecca says. "You bitch! You ruined everything!" Daisy screams. "I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner." Andy tells Rebecca. "Its okay. What matters is that Daisy will finally be out of our lives, for good." Rebecca says. "That's what you think! If you think I'm going anywhere, you're even dumber than I thought!" Daisy yells. "Now that she's out of the picture, we can finally be together, the way we were meant to be." Andy says, before kissing Rebecca! "No...No! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Daisy screams.

Daisy jumps awake from her nightmare, breathing heavily. Andy puts his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?" Andy asks. "I...I just had a bad dream, that's all." Daisy says. "Seemed more like a nightmare. Anything you want to talk about?" Andy asks. "Not really. I just...I dreamed that I lost you." Daisy reveals. "Don't worry, that's just a nightmare. You're never going to lose me." Andy assures her. "I hope not, because you really do mean the world to me." Daisy says. "You know what? I bet the nightmare was just caused by some pre wedding jitters. It happens." Andy says. "Yeah...I'm sure that's what it was. It definitely doesn't help that you insisted on sleeping in here last night. Haven't you ever heard that seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck?" Daisy asks. "I thought that was only when she's in her dress." Andy notes. "It depends on who you ask. But, I don't want to take any chances." Daisy says. "Well, its kinda too late, I've already seen you." Andy points out. "Yeah, and now I am going to be a nervous wreck." Daisy says. "Don't be. Nothing is going to go wrong, nothing can go wrong!" Andy notes. "Just promise me you won't sneak a peek at my wedding dress. I can't deal with anymore anxiety today." Daisy says. "Sounds like a plan. Listen, I know you were worried about having a witness at the wedding, so I asked Brady to attend. I hope that's alright." Andy says. "Yeah, that's fine. Brady seems like a decent person." Daisy says. "Yeah, he's great. He was a bit of a bad guy when he first came to town, he did some really bad stuff. But, he's turned over a new leaf. I have a feeling Kristina played a major part in that." Andy says. "Kristina was his wife, right?" Daisy asks. "Yeah. She passed a few years ago, a man named Joe Fish killed her when he poisoned the entire town. There were almost a thousand casualties." Andy recalls. "I remember that! I hadn't met you yet, but, I was living in Fantastic at the time. My God, that was awful." Daisy notes. "Yeah, especially for Brady. He went down a pretty dark path after losing Kristina, we weren't sure if he was ever gonna recover. Thankfully, he did." Andy says. "Just goes to show that people can change if they really set their minds to it." Daisy says. Andy receives a text. "Uh oh..." Andy says. "Oh my God, I KNEW something would go wrong!" Daisy says. "No, its nothing to do with the wedding. I just got a text from Alexios Stanpatos. Apparently, The Evil Force is returning to Fantastic today." Andy says. Daisy's eyes widen. "What? Is...is he sure?" Daisy asks. "Yup. Looks like he'll be putting in an appearance at a Stanpatos Enterprises board meeting." Andy says. "Is he out of his mind?! He's wanted for like 50 crimes!" Daisy points out. "Yeah, it seems kinda weird he would just show up like this. The man is evil, but he isn't stupid. Damn, I wish I could be at that board meeting, so I could be the one to put that bastard away." Andy says. "But you can't be, because we're getting married today! Besides, The Evil Force is a horrible, vindictive, disgusting waste of oxygen, and I don't want you anywhere near him!" Daisy says. "Jeez, sounds like you really hate the guy. Have you met him?" Andy asks. "No, I've just heard stories." Daisy claims. "Well, I'm gonna head down to the station, and arrange for a team to meet The Evil Force at Stanpatos Enterprises. Its time we bring him down, once and for all." Andy says.

On a plane, The Evil Force(who's face viewers still don't see) can be seen reading an article on Andy and Daisy's upcoming wedding, on his tablet. The Master walks up behind him. "Oh father, why are you troubling yourself with such dreary news?" The Master asks. The Master attempts to take the tablet, but The Evil Force pulls it away from him. "With all due respect, we can't focus on them right now! We have much greater matters at hand, such as the Stanpatos Enterprises takeover! I think that you and I can both agree that is far more important than Daisy and Andy Goo's upcoming nuptials." The Master says. Finally, The Evil Force puts the tablet down. "I'm glad that you listened to reason." The Master says. The Master then hands The Evil Force a cup of tea. "Here you go. You'll need to keep your wits about you, father. After all, you are about to pull off the shock of the century." The Master says...

In the Goo Sitting Room, Victor walks in, and finds Brady sitting, deep in thought. "What are you doing in here? Your usual haunt is the living room." Victor notes. "Too much noise with all the wedding preparations." Brady says. "Speaking of which, Andy and Daisy have asked me to perform the ceremony! I actually just picked up my license to do so." Victor says. "I'm a little surprised you said yes." Brady notes. "Of course I did. Daisy is fantastic, and a far better fit for Andy than Rebecca ever was." Victor says. "You still hate her guts, huh?" Brady asks. "She was an ineffective police commissioner, and an ineffective in-law. I'm glad to be rid of her!" Victor says. "You're not, Dad. Andy and Rebecca still have a kid." Brady says. "If it were up to me, Andy would sue for full custody. Anyways, how are you doing? You seemed kind of out of it when I walked in." Victor notes. "I was thinking about Kristina. I always do, whenever there's a wedding. I always think about ours." Brady confides. "To be fair, your wedding day to Kristina wasn't perfect. Mark Raymond had escaped prison, and was lurking in the shadows." Victor recalls. "Mark didn't show up until the honeymoon, though. Besides the dark cloud Mark's escape put over the wedding...it was perfect. I just...I wish we could've had more time together." Brady says. "I know." Victor says. "Well, I guess I should stop moping around and get going. I need to go pick up my tux. Andy and Daisy asked me to be their witness." Brady reveals. "I had no idea. I'm happy you'll be there!" Victor says. "Yeah, me too. Lets hope everything goes smoothly." Brady says.

Andy arrives at the police station, and finds Josephine working in the squad room. "I didn't expect to see you today. I figured you'd have the day off for your wedding that I wasn't invited to." Josephine says. "I hope you don't take it too personally. Daisy and I thought a private wedding would be better. Besides, I already did the whole big wedding thing when I married Rebecca." Andy notes. "I'll forgive you this one time. So, what brings you by?" Josephine asks. "Well, let me just say that I do have the day off, but I needed to come in real quick about a potential threat." Andy says. "To you?" Josephine asks. "Possibly me, you, Dylan, the entire Stanpatos family." Andy notes. "Who is it?" Josephine asks. "The Evil Force." Andy reveals. "I know that he apparently survived being shot five years ago, but to my knowledge, he's nowhere near Fantastic." Josephine notes. "That's about to change. The Evil Force now has majority shares in Stanpatos Enterprises, and he is attending a board meeting there, later today." Andy reveals. "Is he nuts? He's wanted for every felony and war crime imaginable! What would possess him to come back?" Josephine wonders. "That's what worries me. Say what you will about The Evil Force, but he wasn't the reckless type. He knows that if he comes back here, he's gonna be arrested, which means he might have something up his sleeve." Andy says. "What do you think he's planning?" Josephine asks. "Maybe he's gonna drag us back to the Artic, you know, for old time's sake." Andy jokes. "Or send you and Dylan chasing him through an under water temple, again." Josephine says. "Either way, we need to be prepared, which is why I want you to attend the meeting. I already cleared it with Alexios, who cleared it with Dylan. If The Evil Force shows up, I want him arrested immediately, and if he tries anything, you have orders to shoot to kill." Andy reveals. "You're really worried." Josephine realizes. "Aren't you?" Andy asks. "Don't worry, I'll make sure that bastard doesn't get the chance to hurt anyone." Josephine says. "I know you will." Andy says.
"So, are you excited to get married?" Josephine asks. "Excited to be getting married?" Josephine asks. "Excited, and a little nervous." Andy admits. "Nervous?" Josephine asks. "Yeah, its strange. I've done this twice before, so you would think I'd have nerves of steel." Andy notes. "Its not uncommon to be nervous on your wedding day. So, um, I don't mean to sound rude, but...you are sure this is what you want to do, right?" Josephine asks. "Of course. I love Daisy." Andy notes. "You loved Rebecca, too. You two share a child, you planned on spending the rest of your lives together." Josephine notes. "Maybe at one point...but Rebecca ended things." Andy says. "Because she was sent to an asylum for killing Andre. But, she's out now." Josephine says. "Why are you bringing all this up now?" Andy asks. "I just want to make sure you know for sure what you want. I'm not one to believe in soul mates, but three years ago, if you had looked up the word in the dictionary, a picture of you and Rebecca would have been next to it." Josephine says. "Yeah, well...like I said, things are over between us. It was pretty devastating, but I've accepted it." Andy says. "So long as you're happy." Josephine says. "Anyway, I have some last minute wedding stuff to do. Let me know how The Evil Force thing turns out." Andy says. Josephine nods. "I will. Lets hope there is as little bloodshed as possible." Josephine says. "With The Evil Force, that's easier said than done." Andy says.

Alexios opens his front door, and finds Dylan and Lydia standing in the hallway. "Come in." Alexios says. Dylan and Lydia walk in. "Have you talked to the police, yet?" Dylan asks. "I just got a text from Andy. Josephine is going to put together a team of officers." Alexios says. "Who?" Dylan asks. "You haven't met Josephine? She's Acerbi's daughter, you two used to be friends." Lydia notes. "I don't remember her. Anyway, regarding The Evil Force, I've been looking into ways to try and get those shares away from him." Dylan says. "Any luck?" Alexios asks. "According to my lawyers, everything looks legitimate." Dylan reveals. "Its not going to matter. The Evil Force might own 70% shares in the company, but he won't be able to do anything with those shares. Josephine is going to arrest him the second he shows his face." Alexios says. "Come on, Alexios. I might not remember The Evil Force, but even I'm pretty sure that he's now showing his face at today's meeting with the intention of getting arrested." Dylan says. "It does seem kind of odd that he'd walk right into a prison sentence." Lydia notes. "Everything about this man's return from the dead is odd! The fact that at his age, he somehow managed to come back from being pumped full of bullets, or that no one other than his deranged son has seen him since his apparent resurrection, or the fact that when he called me, he used a voice changer!" Dylan says. "You're right, something strange is definitely going on." Alexios agrees. "I know that you've disputed this before, but is it possible that this person isn't even The Evil Force?" Lydia wonders.

On the plane, The Evil Force is now looking at a picture of Dylan on his tablet, as The Master sits across from him. "I can see the venom in your eyes...you want revenge on the man who shot you, the one who forced me to resort to such extremes to bring you back. I can't say that I blame you. Much like you, I also want to exact revenge on Dylan Stanpatos, amnesia or no amnesia. However, wrestling control of Stanpatos Enterprises away from our dear nemesis is certainly a step in the right direction, wouldn't you agree? Not to worry, father, we will have our vengeance, on not just Dylan Stanpatos, but all of Fantastic City. Finally, the time has come for you and I to reign supreme, the way we were always meant to." The Master says...

"I get why you'd suggest this isn't The Evil Force, but that wouldn't make any sense. Why would whoever this is pick the identity of a dead fugitive?" Alexios asks. "Stealing the identity of a dead person is easier than stealing the identity of someone who is alive." Lydia notes. "But why The Evil Force? There are plenty of dead guys that aren't wanted for the most heinous crimes imaginable. Besides, The Master seemed pretty certain that his father is alive." Alexios notes. "The Master is a lying bastard! Before, he told me that he had brainwashed Dylan, when in fact it was Quinn Goo masquerading as him! You can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth!" Lydia argues. "Maybe not, but like I said before, why throw his father under the bus? From what I've heard about The Master and his loyalty to The Evil Force, I can't see him doing that! Whoever this person is, its definitely The Evil Force." Alexios says. "But there is still something off about all of this...whatever it is, we'll find out soon, when we come face to face with the man himself." Dylan says.

In Rebecca's apartment, Rebecca is staring at a photo of Andy, when Bethany comes out of the spare bedroom. "Morning." Bethany says. "I hate to break it to you, but its a little past morning." Rebecca says. "Give me a break! When I was the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, I was working all kinds of crazy hours! I deserve the rest." Bethany says. "Well, while you were resting, I was driving myself mad over Andy and Daisy's wedding today! I can't believe he is going to marry that nut job, and we have absolutely no evidence to prove that she gaslit me!" Rebecca says. "Yeah we do." Bethany reveals. "What?" Rebecca asks. "Well you were out partying at Andy and Daisy's engagement party so late last night, I didn't get the chance to tell you. I have a recording of Daisy and Dylan admitting to what they did." Bethany reveals! "Wait, how did you get that?!" Rebecca asks. "You told me to go through any channels I needed to, so I bugged Dylan's phone." Bethany says. "It just won't be legal in a court of law." Rebecca notes. "Its a start! It'll at least show Andy what a crazy bitch his fiancee is!" Bethany says. "Yeah, now I just need to figure out a way to tell him." Rebecca says. Bethany smiles. "Lucky for you, I already have a plan." Bethany reveals.

Brady is walking through the park, when he stops, and takes in the scenery. Lucas jogs by, and notices him. "Brady? Is that you?" Lucas asks. Brady sees Lucas. "Hey man, how's it going?" Brady asks. "Its going pretty good. I didn't realize you were back in town." Lucas notes. "I just got back, yesterday." Brady says. "What's with the tux?" Lucas asks, when he notices Brady carrying a tuxedo. "Andy is getting married today, and I'm gonna be the witness." Brady says. "I heard that Andy was involved with someone new. What's she like?" Lucas asks. "I don't know her well enough to say. My Dad seems to like her, though, which is kinda a shock." Brady says. "I didn't think Victor liked anyone other than his own family, and maybe Kristina. Speaking of which, how are you holding up?" Lucas asks. "I'm doing better than when I was last in town. I actually stopped here real quick on the way back to the castle, because this is where Kristina and I first met. It was a little over four years ago, I had just gotten out of prison, and I needed instructions to the DMV so I could renew my license. Man, I don't know what it was, but I was attracted to Kristina the second I laid eyes on her." Brady says. "I have a feeling it was the same for her. She loved you, more than anything. In fact, she's probably told me that DMV story about a thousand times. I really do miss her, she was one of the few friends in life that I've ever had. We may not have worked out romantically, but she was the greatest friend a person could ask for." Lucas says. "I've been thinking about her a lot, today. Thinking about our wedding. That was the happiest day of my life. I...I just never imagined that I wouldn't have that much time with her. If I could just get my hands on the bastard who did this to her..." Brady says. "There's no point in thinking like that. Joe Fish is dead." Lucas notes. "Burning in hell, I hope. It wasn't just him, though. Joe might've orchestrated poisoning the city, but somebody helped him carry it out." Brady says. "If I remember correctly, Joe was working with Ilia Andropov around that time. Joe had been poisoned by Kitty Cat from beyond the grave, and I'm pretty sure Andropov was helping him look for a cure. Regardless, I wouldn't recommend going after Andropov. It won't bring Kristina back, and it'll only make your life worse." Lucas notes. Brady nods. "Yeah, you're probably right. Anyway, I'm gonna get a move on, there's one more stop I need to make before the wedding." Brady says. "It was good seeing you. Are you sticking around?" Lucas asks. "TBD. We'll see what happens. I'll see you around, buddy." Brady says, before leaving.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Josephine joins Dylan, Alexios, and Lydia in a board room. "He hasn't shown up yet, has he?" Josephine asks. "No, not yet." Alexios reveals. "Okay, perfect. Just so you know, I have several officers stationed around the building, they all know what The Evil Force looks like. The moment any of them spots him, he's done for." Josephine says. "Are you sure its that simple? If The Evil Force is coming here today, I don't think he is doing that with the intention of going to jail." Lydia notes. "I agree. My first thought was that The Evil Force made some kind of deal, that granted him immunity. But, I did some digging around, and there is nothing to suggest that anyone has made a deal with him. Not the DA, not the governor, not even the WPA." Josephine reveals. "If The Evil Force didn't make some kind of deal to get out of trouble, then why is he confident enough to show his face here?" Dylan wonders.

On the plane, The Master joins The Evil Force. "Excellent news, father! We've just arrived in Fantastic. A limousine is waiting to take you to Stanpatos Enterprises, where you will finally reveal yourself to everyone in Fantastic." The Master tells The Evil Force…

"Are you out of your mind? That plan is WAY too over the top!" Rebecca tells Bethany. "It'll get the message across. Andy will know that Daisy is nuts, and he'll leave her." Bethany says. "With all due respect, its not really my style." Rebecca notes. "Well then I suggest you adjust your style, because this is the ONLY way Andy will know with absolute certainty what Daisy did. Plus, you gotta admit, this is gonna be a lot of fun." Bethany says. "Our definitions of fun are vastly different." Rebecca points out. "Well, at least I'll be having fun. So, are you in?" Bethany asks. Rebecca sighs. "What choice do I have?" Rebecca asks. "None, if you want to stop Andy from marrying Daisy." Bethany says. "I have to...after everything she has done, I can't let her be around Andy and my daughter for another second. Today is the day where Daisy Nichols finally gets what's coming to her." Rebecca says.

In Andy and Daisy's bedroom, Daisy is sitting in front of her vanity, applying her makeup, when she hears a knock at the door. "Andy, I already told you, you can't see me before the wedding!" Daisy calls out. "Would I be knocking if I were Andy?" Victor asks. Daisy smiles. "Come in!" Daisy calls out. Victor walks in, and sees Daisy. "You look absolutely stunning." Victor says. "Aw, thanks." Daisy says. "So, are you almost ready? Andy just got back, and he's set whenever you are." Victor says. "What about Brady? He's supposed to be our witness." Daisy says. "He's not here yet, but I'm sure he'll be arriving shortly." Victor says. "I hope so, otherwise, everything will be ruined." Daisy says. "Nothing is going to be ruined! Today is going to be perfect for both you and Andy! What's with the negativity?" Victor questions. "For starters, Andy slept in here last night, so he saw me before the wedding. And as if that wasn't enough, I looked out the window, and I saw a black cat in the court yard. Last I checked, no one in this house owns a cat." Daisy says. "It probably belongs to a neighbor, it’s nothing to get worked up about." Victor says. "It doesn't matter who the cat belonged to! The bad luck is stacking up against me!" Daisy claims. "It’s all superficial! Trust me, the wedding is going to go off without a hitch." Victor says. "I hope so...because I can't lose Andy. He is the only person in my life that has ever cared about me. Everyone else...they saw me as useless and irrelevant." Daisy says. "I don't believe that." Victor says. "Ask my father, he'll use those exact words! And my mother isn't much better, she's so infatuated with my father that she just nods in agreement with whatever he says." Daisy says. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. But bad people as parents are not as uncommon as one would think. Believe it or not, my mother was a serial killer." Victor reveals. "Seriously?" Daisy asks. Victor nods. "That's right. None of us would have ever guessed. On the surface, she seemed like a wonderful woman. Her act didn't last forever, though. My sister, Andy's mother, discovered the truth, and accidentally pushed her down a flight of stairs, killing her." Victor says. "Queen Goo killed her own mother?" Daisy asks. "That's right, and it had a terrible impact on her life. She developed another personality based off of our mother, and she picked up right where our mother left off. Fortunately, she got the help she needed..." Victor says. "What about your father?" Daisy asks. "He was a great man, when he was raising us. But my mother ended up killing him, too. However, by some miracle, he came back to life, and when he did, he ended up losing his mind. He actually kidnapped my son V.J. a few years ago, and tried to brainwash him. He DID brainwash Josephine." Victor says. "Wow, that's insane. At least I'm not alone in the crazy parent department." Daisy says. "I think you'll find most people in this city have crazy parents. Don't let it get you down, though. They don't define you, nor should you let them." Victor says. "Oh believe me, they haven't defined me in years." Daisy says. "Good to hear. Now, enough negativity. Let’s get you ready so we can get this show on the road." Victor says. Daisy smiles. "That sounds great." Daisy says.

Downstairs, Andy enters the living room, now in his tuxedo. Andy turns towards Queen Goo's portrait. "Today's the big day, Mom. I'm marrying the woman I love. Even though you're not here, I can pretty much tell what you're probably thinking. ‘Andy honey, are you sure this is what you want? Are you sure that you aren't still in love with Rebecca?’ I know that you were a huge supporter of me and Rebecca, but she ended things, Mom, I didn't have much choice but to move on. I...I wish things had worked out differently, but...it is what it is. I...I love Daisy, now." Andy says. Victor enters the living room. "I was just with Daisy, she's all set." Victor reveals. "Great." Andy says. "Are you okay?" Victor asks. "I was just having a little talk with Mom, hoping that it might calm my nerves a bit. Do you think that's crazy?" Andy asks. "I think its perfectly normal, so long as she doesn't talk back." Victor says. Andy chuckles. "So, everything is set for the wedding then?" Andy asks. "Everything except for your witness. I would've thought Brady would be back by now." Victor notes.

Brady is in the cemetery, kneeling next to Kristina's grave. "I can't believe that it’s almost been three years since I've lost you. It feels like yesterday, honestly. I...I still vividly remember you lying in your hospital bed, wanting to hang on, but you were so weak...it...it was the worst day of my entire life. After you passed, I never thought I would recover, and in a way, I'm not sure I have. I still miss you, I'm never gonna stop missing you, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to move on. I know you'd want me to, but...I just can't see myself with anybody but you. You were my soulmate, and I know for a fact that I'm never gonna find the same kinda love that I had with you. Ours was once in a lifetime." Brady says. A woman walks up behind Brady, and spots him at Kristina's grave. "Your wife, yes?" The woman asks. "How'd...how'd you know?" Brady wonders. "I have a gift for that sort of thing. My name is Florence, I'm a psychic." Florence reveals. Brady stands up, and turns towards Florence. "Wait, you're a psychic?" Brady asks. Florence nods. "That's correct." Florence confirms. "If you're a psychic, does that mean you're able to reach out to spirits, and stuff like that?" Brady asks. "That's correct. That's actually why I'm here. I come to the cemetery, hoping to provide grieving people with comfort, by acting as a go between for them and their deceased loved ones." Florence says. "How much?" Brady asks. "Oh, my gift is a mere hobby. I don't charge to initiate reunions between the living and the deceased." Florence says. "Okay...can...is there anyway you can put me in touch with my wife, Kristina? Please, I'm begging you. I really want to talk to her one last time." Brady says. "I can see how desperate you are...I'd be happy to contact your wife." Florence says. Brady smiles.

Andy and Victor are in the Goo Living Room, when the maid comes in. "Mr. Goo, you wanted to see me?" The maid asks. "Thanks for coming, Fran. Listen, I'm sure you know that I'm getting married today. My cousin Brady was supposed to be the witness, but he's apparently a no show, so I was hoping you might do it. I promise, I'll give you the rest of the day off, and I'll double your pay for the week." Andy says. "That sounds wonderful! Thank you for giving me this privilege!" Fran says. "It’s not a privilege. Besides, you do great work for us, you deserve some down time." Andy says. "Thank you, sir. I'll take my seat." Fran says, before sitting down. "Okay, lets get this show on the road! Cue the music!" Victor calls out. "Here Comes the Bride" begins to play, and Daisy enters the room. Andy and Daisy immediately smile at each other, before Daisy begins walking down the aisle. A minute later, Daisy reaches Andy, and the two join hands. "Today, we are gathered to join Andy Goo and Daisy Nichols in holy matrimony. Before we proceed, if there is anyone that has reason as to why these two should NOT wed, speak now." Victor says. "Can't we just skip this part? There's literally no one here except the maid." Daisy says. "I'm just following protocol. Now that that's settled, lets move on. I understand that the two of you have written your own wedding vows." Victor says. "I'll let you go first." Andy tells Daisy. "Okay. Well, words really can't describe what you've done for me, but, I'm still going to try my best. When your uncle introduced us, I was in a pretty terrible place. Yes, career wise, I was doing great. But, my life was so...empty. I didn't have anyone I cared about, or anyone that cared about me, and it’s pretty much been that way my entire life, so when you came into my life...everything changed for the better. You gave my empty life meaning, and you made my life worth living. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Andy Goo, and I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. Thank you for bringing such a bright light to my life, thank you for showing me what it feels like to be happy." Daisy cries. "Wow, okay. I'm not even gonna bother trying to top that! Believe it or not, you pulled me out of a dark hole, too. When we met, I was still devastated over my divorce from Rebecca, to the point where I never thought I'd be able to move on. But then, Victor introduced us, and you brought fun back into my life. I owe you a great debt, Daisy. You have been my rock through a lot of difficult times, and words can't describe how much that means to me. I love you, Daisy." Andy tells her. "Now, it’s time for the rings. Daisy, put the ring on Andy's finger, and say ‘With this ring, I the wed.’" Victor says. Daisy slides the wedding band onto Andy's finger. "With this ring, I the wed." Daisy says. "Andy, you do the same." Victor says. Andy takes Daisy's hand, and goes to slide the ring onto her hand. Just as he is about to do it, the door to the foyer swings open, and Rebecca bursts in! "STOP!" Rebecca yells. "Oh for God's sake..." Victor mutters. "Rebecca, what are you doing here?!" Andy asks. "I came to stop you from making a huge mistake! Andy, you can't marry this bitch!" Rebecca says. "Don't talk about my fiancee that way!" Andy yells. "Andy, you don't understand." Rebecca says. "No, you don't understand! I love Daisy, and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her! Nothing is going to stand in the way of that!" Andy says. "Andy, listen to me! Daisy is the one who gas-lit me!" Rebecca reveals! Andy's eyes widen, as Daisy clearly looks nervous...

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Josephine is looking at her phone. "Huh...that's weird." Josephine says. "Is something wrong?" Dylan wonders. "My phone doesn't have any service." Josephine reveals. "That is weird. Stanpatos Enterprises has literally the best service in the entire city." Alexios notes. Lydia checks her phone. "I don't have any service, either." Lydia reveals. Dylan checks his phone. "Neither do I, and I always do." Dylan says. "Call me paranoid, but I don't think it’s a coincidence that our phones’ service is dead just as The Evil Force is about to show up." Josephine says. "If he killed the phones, that must mean he's gonna be here soon." Alexios says. "Or he's already here." Lydia suggests.

Outside Stanpatos Enterprises, a limo is parked outside the building. The driver gets out, and opens the backseat door for the passenger. "We have arrived at Stanpatos Enterprises." The driver says...

"You think I'm the one who has been gas lighting you? That's ridiculous!" Daisy claims. "Of course you'd deny it! How predictable of you." Rebecca says. "I'm denying it because its a lie! Why the hell would I gas light you?" Daisy asks. "Why would I lie?" Rebecca questions. "Because you can't stand the fact that Andy has moved on! It’s obvious that you still have a thing for him, and that you regret ever divorcing him!" Daisy says. "Let’s go over the facts then, shall we? When Ava first woke up from her coma, you used my phone to take a family picture of me, Andy, and Ava, except you weren't taking a family picture! Instead, you used that opportunity to download an app on my phone, that granted you access to it! That way, you would be able to delete the messages from Andre, and make me look like I was losing my mind!" Rebecca yells. "Considering the nonsense you are spewing, you didn't need me to make you look crazy." Daisy says. "Then, there's Dylan, your cohort. A while ago, Andy walked in on the two of you struggling over a flash drive. Just a few days ago, Bethany got her hands on footage that showed Dylan inserting a flash drive into her computer, which is likely when he downloaded the voice clips of Andre, so that he could frame Bethany." Rebecca says. "That's a pretty big reach." Daisy claims. "Oh yeah? Well lets talk about when I checked myself out of Riverview. I came straight here to tell Andy that I was being gas-lit, and that I knew who did it. When I mentioned that last part, you dropped your drink. Obviously, you were under the impression that I suspected you. I bet you were pretty relieved to find out I didn't. At that point in time, I had no reason to believe that you were a card carrying psychopath." Rebecca says. "Do NOT call me that!" Daisy yells. "Andy, I hope you're not buying any of this! I know Daisy quite well, and she would never do the things that Rebecca is accusing her of!" Victor says. "Andy, you know that I would never lie to you! Trust me, everything I'm saying is true. Daisy has been playing all of us!" Rebecca says. "I know you wouldn't lie, but Victor is right, Daisy would never do any of these things. I'm sure that you believe Daisy is responsible, but trust me, she wouldn't do anything like this! She's a wonderful person, and I think if you really got to know her, you'd see that, too!" Andy says. "So...you really don't believe Daisy is behind all of this?" Rebecca asks. "No. I think you have the wrong person." Andy tells her. "Now that that's settled, Andy and I have a wedding we would like to get back to." Daisy says. "You two aren't getting married." Rebecca says. "I know you think that Daisy did this, but I'm not gonna let that change my opinion of her. I love her, and I know she wouldn't do this." Andy says. Rebecca sighs. "I really wish it wouldn't come to this. Play it!" Rebecca yells. Suddenly, over the speakers, a recording of Dylan and Daisy's conversation from the prior episode begins to play, where Dylan admits to framing Bethany, and Daisy admits to gas lighting Rebecca. Andy's eyes widen. "What....where's that coming from? Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!" Daisy yells. Bethany appears in the doorway, holding her phone. "That's okay, I'm pretty sure Andy has heard enough. Sorry for hijacking your speakers, by the way, we just needed to get our point across." Bethany says. "We?" Daisy asks. "Bethany and I knew that the recording was the only way to convince Andy of your guilt." Rebecca says. "You...you bitch!" Daisy yells. Andy turns towards Daisy. "Oh my God, its true...you're the one that gas-lit Rebecca!" Andy realizes!

At the cemetery, Florence's eyes are closed, as Brady looks on. "Well? Can you reach Kristina or not?" Brady asks. Florence opens her eyes. "I...I couldn't make contact." Florence says. "Why? Is she busy or something?" Brady asks. "Your wife isn't in the spirit world, Mr. Goo." Florence tells Brady. "Do you mean she's still here on Earth? Is her soul restless or something?" Brady questions. "No Mr. Goo, you don't understand. The reason I couldn't reach your wife is because she's NOT dead! Kristina is alive!" Florence reveals!

At Stanpatos Enterprises, in the corridor outside the board room, the elevator doors begin to open. In the board room, Alexios turns to face Dylan, Lydia, and Josephine. "I just heard the elevator doors...he's here." Alexios reveals. "That's impossible! He would've had to have gotten past all of my officers!" Josephine notes. "Well it sounds like he managed to do it somehow!" Alexios says. "Everybody stand over by me." Josephine instructs. Dylan, Lydia, and Alexios all stand by Josephine, and the four face the door. Finally, the door begins to slowly open...

In the Stanpatos Study, the secret passageway in the wall begins to open, and The Master emerges from the tunnel. "Ah, home sweet home." The Master says. The Master walks over to the mini bar, and pours himself a drink. "Now that my father has control over Stanpatos Enterprises, this house belongs to him, along with everything else Stanpatos related. Oh, if only Andre could be here, to see his family lose their legacy to mine." The Master says. The Master sits on the sofa, and pulls out a photograph of The Evil Force. "I imagine that by now, you have arrived at Stanpatos Enterprises, and revealed yourself to the lovely people of Fantastic. My only regret is that I couldn't be there. I would love to see all of their reactions when they discover your new appearance." The Master says...

At the cemetery, Brady is stunned by Florence's revelation. "No...that's impossible! Kristina can't be alive!" Brady says. "Trust me, she is! The spirits told me so!" Florence says. "I don't care what the damn spirits said, my wife can't be alive! I...I was there when she died. She was in the hospital, she was surrounded by doctors. If she didn't die, somebody would've noticed!" Brady yells. "The spirits tell me that she did die...her spirit crossed over, but at some point, she was returned to her body, and she has remained there ever since." Florence says. "That's a load of bull!" Brady says. "It is the truth! I understand that you are in shock, but now is not the time to argue with me! Your wife needs your help!" Florence yells. "What do you mean? Are you saying that Kristina is in some kinda danger?" Brady asks. "The spirits were not clear on that. All they would tell is that...she's apparently a different person." Florence says.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, the door opens, and everyone is stunned. "What the hell?" Josephine asks. The person who entered the room walks to the head of the conference table, and sits down, where it is revealed that it is Kristina! "Kristina?!" A shocked Alexios asks. Kristina smirks. "Obviously, there's been some kind of a misunderstanding, which is to be expected with dullards such as yourselves." Kristina says. "I don't understand...you're supposed to be dead!" Lydia notes. "Who is this? Because clearly, she's not The Evil Force!" Dylan points out. Kristina chuckles. "That's where you're mistaken, fool. I am The Evil Force." Kristina reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum