QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 61(2/1/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 61(2/1/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 61(2/1/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:56 am

At an abandoned warehouse, music is blasting as several young adults are dancing and drinking. At the entrance, both Ava and Hannah walk in. “Wow! When you said it was gonna be a big party, I figured you were exaggerating!” Ava notes. “Come on, when have you ever known me to exaggerate?” Hannah wonders. “You seriously want me to answer that?” Ava asks. “Yeah, don’t answer that.” Hannah responds. “This is nuts, though! If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this place was a real club!” Ava says. “The boy who put together the party has deep pockets.” Hannah says. “And he chooses to waste the money to throw a party and invite a bunch of people he doesn’t even know?” Ava asks. “Rich people are crazy, just look at you! You want me to go grab you a drink?” Hannah asks. “Just a soda.” Ava says. “Seriously?” Hannah asks. “If I have even a drop of booze tonight, my parents will probably smell it the second I walk through the door. They’re like a couple of drug sniffing dogs with that sorta thing!” Ava says. “Okay, soda it is. Brb.” Hannah says, before walking off. Once Hannah is gone, Ava sits at a table. A moment later, a boy walks over to her. “Forgive me for the interruption, is this seat taken?” The boy asks. “I’m waiting for my friend.” Ava says. “Would you mind if I kept you company in the meantime?” The boy asks. “Go for it.” Ava says. “Much appreciated.” The boy says, before sitting across from Ava. “I’m Colin, by the way. And you are?” The boy asks. “Ava.” Ava answers. Colin smiles. “Ava, that’s a lovely name.” Colin says. “Yeah, my parents gave it to me.” Ava says. “I kinda figured that.” Colin says. Ava laughs. “I’m sorry, I don’t know why that came out. That was stupid! I should’ve just said thanks.” Ava says. “No apology necessary. So tell me, are you having a good time?” Colin wonders. “I just got here like less than two minutes ago.” Ava notes. “Let me rephrase. Do you anticipate having a good time?” Colin asks. “Too soon to say. I guess it depends on whether or not the people around me start to irritate me or not.” Ava says. “Duly noted, I’ll try my best to stay on your good side.” Colin says. “Good luck with that, you’re gonna need it. So are you new to town or something? I don’t remember seeing you around.” Ava says. “I suppose you could say I am and I’m not.” Colin says. “I also suppose you could give me the simple answer.” Ava argues. “I lived here when I was a young child. But my mother moved away for her career and I went with her. This is my first time back in Fantastic in…I don’t know how many years.” Colin says. “Let me be the first to welcome you back then.” Ava says. “Thank you.” Colin tells her. “So if you’ve been gone for so many years, how’d you manage to score an invite to the party?” Ava wonders. “I didn’t. After all, why would the host of the party need an invitation?” Colin asks!

At the Slate Gray restaurant, Virginia and Julia take a seat at a table. “Thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me.” Julia says. “No problem! You know I'll always make time for you, darling!” Virginia says. “I have to admit, I do wish you had picked a different venue.” Julia says. “You got a problem with my restaurant?” Virginia asks. “Its not that, its just…this is the first time I've been back since the shooting on New Years Eve.” Julia says. “Right…I guess it was a bit insensitive of me to insist we come here. I'm sorry.” Virginia says. “Don't apologize. At least we get to eat for free here, right?” Julia asks. Virginia smiles. “Exactly! That's the spirit! So tell me, what's on your mind?” Virginia asks. “What makes you think something is on my mind?” Julia questions. “Because its the only time you ever invite me out to dinner! Spill girl, tell me what's up!” Virginia urges. “Its nothing bad, trust me. Lucas and I are staying together.” Julia reveals. “Ain't that old news?” Virginia asks. “Wait, you already knew?” Julia questions. “Sure I did! I was at the castle with Victor when that nut job Mia Goo showed up and announced she was moving in! She also happened to mention that Lucas decided to stay with you.” Virginia says. “Hold on, how the hell did Mia Goo know Lucas and I were staying together?” Julia wonders. “No idea, and I don't think it really matters.” Virginia says. “No, I suppose not. Anyway, there's something that you probably don't already know.” Julia says. Julia holds up her hand and flashes her engagement ring. “Lucas and I are getting married.” Julia reveals. “Oh…that's pretty sudden.” Virginia says. “I don't see why it'd be such a shock to you. You knew that Lucas was planning to propose on New Years Eve.” Julia recalls. “I did know that, its just…well…that was before everything happened, with Lydia coming back and Lucas being shot.” Virginia says. “Maybe, but none of that is relevant now.” Julia says. “Are you sure?” Virginia wonders. “Why would you ask me that question?” Julia asks. “Because, and I don't mean any offense by this, but it just seems kinda strange that Lucas would wake up after being shot and choose you so fast. He didn't need no time to think about it? Nothing?” Virginia asks. “Lucas and I have talked about it, he explained to me why he chose me and why he's no longer interested in Lydia.” Julia says. “Did this explanation make sense?” Virginia asks. “I accepted it.” Julia says. “So you don't got any doubts about Lucas and his feelings for Lydia?” Virginia asks. “No, mama, I don't have any doubts! So why are you pushing this?” Julia wonders. “Because I don't want to see you walk down the aisle to marry this man only for him to turn around and run back to his ex!” Virginia says.

In Mia's bedroom at the Goo Castle, Mia and Lydia are face to face. “You are interested in the truth, and what truth would that be? Which wrinkle cream works best? Because you could desperately use some.” Mia says. “If I wanted advice to get rid of wrinkles, I definitely wouldn't be asking you. I'm talking about Lucas.” Lydia says. “I see, still hung up on Lucas, are we? You know, you really should try to move on with your life and accept the fact that Lucas just can't stand the sight of you anymore. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would be desperate enough to become romantically involved with you, Lucas just isn't one of them apparently.” Mia says. “Lucas doesn't want to be with me because you did something to his mind, you psychotic bitch! And as if Lucas suddenly wanting nothing to do with me wasn't bad enough, now he and Julia are engaged!” Lydia shouts. Mia smiles. “They are? Oh my goodness, that is such marvelous news! Once you're finally out of my hair, I'll have to head over to Goo Village to buy those two love birds a wedding present!” Mia exclaims. “There isn't going to be a wedding. You are going to tell me how to reverse the brainwashing.” Lydia says. “Brainwashing? Is that what you think is going on here? Oh Lydia darling, if I were you, I wouldn't be going around telling other people that. It won't be long before they throw you back into a padded room.” Mia says. “Are you kidding me right now?! You are talking to the woman who's death you faked, who you held prisoner for two freaking years, with the help of a literal mad scientist I might add! Don't you dare try to pretend as if it wouldn't be possible for you to pull something like this off! If I had to make a guess, I'd say that you had Andropov go to the hospital and do something to Lucas while he was unconscious.” Lydia says. “That is a very interesting theory, too bad there are some rather large holes in it.” Mia says. “Such as?” Lydia asks. “How would Andropov have gotten anywhere near Lucas with you likely hovering over him the entire time he was hospitalized?” Mia asks. Lydia flashes back.

“I'm so sorry for intruding, but I need to take the patient downstairs for some tests.” Andropov says, faking an American accent. “I'm sorry, do I know you?” Lydia asks. “You've probably seen me around the hospital a few times.” Andropov claims. “Its just…you look so familiar.” Lydia says.

Back in the present, Lydia's eyes widen. “Andropov WAS at the hospital!” Lydia realizes. “I'm sorry?” Mia asks. “About an hour before Lucas woke up, a doctor came in to take him away for some tests. He was wearing medical scrubs, a cap, and a face mask but something about him looked so familiar. It was Andropov! Tell me what he did to Lucas!” Lydia demands. “I'm quite sure I have no idea what you are babbling about! If you truly believe that Lucas dumped you because he's been brainwashed, I suggest you take your psychotic ramblings to a psychiatrist! They are probably the only person capable of helping you!” Mia says. “I'm not leaving here until you tell me what I want to know.” Lydia says. “In that case, I suggest you pull up a chair and wait for me to go grab us a board game, because it appears we'll be here for awhile.” Mia says. “So you aren't going to tell me then, huh?” Lydia asks. Mia shrugs. “There's nothing to tell. Lucas chucked you out the door like a rat infested bag of trash and you've completely snapped as a result. It's actually rather sad, when you think about it. You've come so far with your recovery after you were obsessed with my cousin Andy, to see you slip back into these old tendencies…its nothing short of tragic.” Mia says. “I'm done with these games!” Lydia snaps, before pulling a pistol out of her purse and pointing it at Mia! “You either tell me how to get Lucas back, or I will put a bullet right between your eyes. Your move, Mia!” Lydia yells!

At Serena’s hotel room, Serena is sitting on the sofa as the shower can be heard running in the background. “Are you almost done in there, Vic? You’ve been in there for like 45 minutes!” Serena shouts. “Just a minute!” Vic calls out from inside the bathroom. A moment later, the shower turns off. Serena stands up. “I was beginning to think I was gonna have to call 9-1-” Before Serena can finish, she turns around and sees Vic is wearing nothing but a towel! “1.” Serena finishes. “Sorry. I got my clothes wet when getting out of the shower, I had to hang them up to dry.” Vic says. “Uh…no worries. Really, its not a big deal.” Serena says. “You sure? I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable or anything.” Vic says. “Its fine, really! At least you’re covering everything below the waste, right?” Serena asks. Vic nods. “Yeah, right. On a less awkward note, I can’t remember the last time I took a shower for that long.” Vic says. “Another amnesia joke?” Serena asks. “I should probably stop with them, huh?” Vic asks. “Yeah, maybe wouldn’t be a bad idea.” Serena says. “Thanks again for letting me stay with you by the way.” Vic says. “You sure you want to thank me? I’m staying in a hotel room.” Serena says. “A hotel room is a hell of a lot better than the park bench I’d be on right now if you didn’t take me in.” Vic says. “I’m sure my sister would probably let me stay with her, but I didn’t want to impose.” Serena says. “Plus I’m not sure how your sister would feel about you letting some strange dude move into her place.” Vic says. “Hey, you aren’t some strange dude! Don’t talk about my friend like that.” Serena says. Vic smiles. “We’re friends now?” Vic asks. “I moved you into my hotel room and we seem to be getting along, I’d say that makes us friends.” Serena says. “Well I couldn’t be happier to have a friend like you in my corner.” Vic says. Serena’s eyes wander and she focuses on Vic’s chest. “Vic…what’s that on your chest?” Serena asks. Vic looks down and sees a significantly sized scar. “Huh…to tell you the truth, I didn’t even notice it. I’d tell you what it's from if I could remember.” Vic says. “I think I can probably tell you. That looks a lot like a scar from a bullet wound.” Serena tells him!

At the abandoned warehouse, Colin and Ava are still sitting at a table. “You are the mysterious host?” Ava asks. “I thought I would've stood out amongst the crowd.” Colin notes. “Meh. I don't see anything that special. So how were you able to pull all this off?” Ava wonders. “I have unlimited resources, that may have played a factor.” Colin says. “Riiiiiight, you mean your family has unlimited resources.” Ava says. “Did I say that?” Colin asks. “You didn't need to say it. I come from a pretty rich family myself, I know how it is. Am I wrong? Are you secretly some kind of young genius that somehow became a millionaire at the age of 18?” Ava asks. “19, and I believe the correct term would be billionaire.” Colin says. “Yeah, whatever.” Ava says. “Well to answer your question, Ava, it isn't my money. It belongs to my family.” Colin says. “Aren't you a little worried about what your parents might say when they find out you spent 10 grand on party supplies?” Ava asks. “A little, but you only live once, right? You say you come from a wealthy family, so I'm sure you've taken advantage of the family credit card once or twice.” Colin says. Ava smirks. “You could say that.” Ava says. “What did you do?” Colin wonders. “Hm, lets see…I bought a plane ticket from Brazil to Miami, and then I went to the best clubs and restaurants money could buy. Oh, and I bought myself some really bad ass clothes.” Ava says. “So you were living pretty dangerously then. How did your parents react?” Colin wonders. “They are making me pay back every penny, which I guess I understand…” Ava says. “I guess I'm lucky. My mother is a little more lenient with how I spend money. Of course, I don't think she'll be too pleased if she discovers this little splurge of mine.” Colin says. “If?” Ava asks. “I didn't technically steal the money from her to pay for all of this. I used money in a trust fund my grandmother set up for me.” Colin says. “Sounds like you might be in the clear then.” Ava says. “That's what I'm hoping for.” Colin says. Hannah returns to the table. “Sorry I took so long, the line at the bar was ridiculous. Who's your friend, Ava?” Hannah asks. Colin stands up and holds out his hand. “Colin, its a pleasure to meet you. And you are?” Colin questions. “Hannah, Ava's friend.” Hannah says. “Colin here is actually the guy who threw the party.” Ava reveals. “Seriously?! This party is super lit! I've never seen one with so many people before! I've actually been to popular clubs that have had less people.” Hannah says. “I'll take that as a compliment.” Colin says. “So how do you know my bestie Ava?” Hannah wonders. “I don't all that well. Ava and I were just getting acquainted.” Colin says. “I see…” Hannah says. Hannah leans in close to Ava's ear. “You go girl, you bagged yourself a rich dude!” Hannah whispers. “Stop!” Ava whispers back. “Would you mind if I continued to hang with the two of you?” Colin asks. “There are like a thousand people here, you wouldn't rather hang around with any of them?” Ava asks. “I've been mingling with said thousand people all night, I think I may have finally found the cool crowd.” Colin says. Before Ava can respond, sirens can be heard sounding outside! Hannah runs to a window and looks out it. “Crap, the cops are here!” Hannah announces!

“Lucas isn't going to leave me, Mama! If he was still torn between Lydia and I, why would he have gone back to me?” Julia asks. “I don't know sweetie, just like I don't know why he'd jump back into a relationship with you right after his fiancee returned from the grave! You don't find that kinda odd?” Virginia asks. “Of course I did, at first!” Julia says. “So what's changed?” Virginia wonders. “What's changed is that Lucas was able to convince me that he loves me and wants to be with me, that he's no longer interested in Lydia.” Julia says. “I don't know, something about this whole situation feels off! Lucas and Lydia had this epic love story from everything I've heard about, now suddenly he don't give a damn about her no more?” Virginia asks. Julia shakes her head. “I really can't believe this…” Julia says. “Can't believe what?” Virginia asks. “I'm happy, happier than I have ever been, and you can't even be happy for me! Instead you're trying your best to cast this large shadow over my life! I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, you've always been like this where I'm concerned! I can guarantee you though that if this were Kaylie, you'd be singing a whole different tune!” Julia says. “Oh for crying out loud, Julia! I thought we were past this whole jealousy thing!” Virginia says. “Its not jealousy, Mama! Its fact that you have always been better to Kaylie than you have to me! Its a miracle we've been getting along as well as we have been for the past year! Before that, we couldn't have one conversation without it turning into a shouting match! Obviously things going well were too good to be true.” Julia says. “Julia, baby! I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything like that, I’m trying to protect you!” Virginia assures her. “I don't need your damn protection, I'm a grown woman! You want what's best for me? Here's what you can do! You can mind your own business and let Lucas and I be happy. Lydia is in his rearview mirror and that isn't gonna change any time soon!” Julia shouts. Julia stands up. “Wait a second, where are you going?!” Virginia questions. “Home, to my future husband!” Julia tells her, before storming towards the elevator. “Well, I guess that means dinner is off…” Virginia mutters.

In Mia’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Lydia has her gun pointed at Mia. “What do you think you’re going to do with that little thing?” Mia wonders. “This little thing packs quite the punch. One shot between your eyes or in your heart and you’re dead.” Lydia says. “You wouldn’t.” Mia says. “No? You have been nothing but a human wrecking ball to my life and to Lucas’ since the moment you came to town years ago. You torpedoed our relationship when you forced him to do your bidding all those years ago, you shot him and I thought you had killed him, you hired Zoey Kellers to drive a wedge between us and when that didn’t work, you kidnapped Lucas! And as if that wasn’t bad enough, you robbed me of two years of my life, two years that I will NEVER get back! And now, even after all the pain, and the suffering you’ve caused, you still aren’t finished! I spent years fantasizing about coming home to Lucas and now I can’t even enjoy it because you turned him against me!” Lydia shouts. “You did that to yourself!” Mia claims. “SHUT UP! Shut up or I swear to god I will shoot you just because I can.” Lydia says. “But you can’t. I’m not sure if you remember this, in your deranged state, but murder is a crime.” Mia says. “Since when has that ever stopped you? See, that’s why Lucas and I can never seem to win against you. We try to play by the rules but that hasn’t been getting us anywhere with you, now has it? The way I see it, the only way to beat you is to play by your rules! You think that the law doesn’t apply to you? Well I think maybe its time I adopt that mentality, then maybe I’ll finally be able to stop you for good!” Lydia yells. “If you truly feel that way Lydia, why not pull the trigger? Go on, do it. I won’t even scream for help.” Mia says. “You have no idea how tempted I am right now…” Lydia mutters. “Then what’s stopping you?” Mia wonders. “Sense. As much as I hate you, I know that I’m not going to get anything out of you if you’re dead. The only way I’ll find out what I want to know is if you’re alive, and the only way I see you giving me that information is if I threaten to change that. So this is your last chance, Mia. Tell me how I can get Lucas back or I will kill you. After everything you’ve done to me, there isn’t a jury in this world that would convict me for it! This is what would fall under the category of justifiable homicide!” Lydia says. “So you’re an attorney now, are you? My, you’ve only gotten to witness Lucas and Julia together for a short time and already you are trying to emulate her. Well you can go ahead and pull that trigger, not that I believe you will, because I have no intention of telling you anything. Killing me isn’t going to make Lucas love you again. In fact, I’ll die with a smile on my face knowing that Lucas despises you and that you will spend the rest of your life in prison for murder.” Mia says. “I already told you, they aren’t going to convict me. At worst, they’ll send me to an institution, kind of like how they sent you to an institution after your first reign of terror in this city! You should’ve gone to prison, you BELONG in a CAGE!” Lydia screams. “And yet here I am, free as a bird. Killing me may be the only way you’ll ever be able to achieve justice. The question is, do you truly believe it’ll be worth it? Potentially spending the rest of your life incarcerated while you’re forced to watch the man you love move on with another woman? As someone who has been in love before, the thought of having to endure such pain sends chills down my spine.” Mia says. Lydia fires a shot at Mia and the bullet flies by her head and hits the wall! “You maniac, you could have shot me!” Mia shouts. “I wasn’t aiming for you.” Lydia says, as she lowers the gun and puts it back in her purse. Mia smiles. “I see you’ve lost your nerve. Surprise, surprise!” Mia says. “Believe me, this isn’t over. The only reason I didn’t kill you is because I can see now that you aren’t going to talk, and if I were to be detained by the police, that would just stop me from doing what I need to do to get Lucas back. But you trust me on this, old woman, I WILL get Lucas back. And when I have the man I love back, there won’t be anything standing between me and exacting my revenge on you for everything you have done.” Lydia says. Lydia steps closer to Mia. “I won’t rest until your life is nothing but a blazing dumpster fire, assuming you even have a life left to live…” Lydia whispers. Lydia smiles at Mia. “Good night!” Lydia exclaims, before walking out. Once Lydia is gone, Mia breathes a sigh of relief. “Well that was a bit too close for my liking. Lydia is so determined to break through to Lucas. But what she doesn’t realize is that the pain she is enduring due to him despising her is the only thing keeping her alive. If Lucas were to remember his feelings for her, that would mean it's time for our game to end, and only one of us will get to walk away with our life.” Mia mutters…

“You think I’ve been shot?” Vic asks Serena. “I’ve seen scars from a gunshot before, Vic, and it looks a lot like that.” Serena says. “Wow…so what do you think happened? Do you think I was some badass action hero? Or maybe I was the scum of the earth and getting shot was what I deserved.” Vic suggests. “I find that hard to believe.” Serena says. “So how do you know what a gunshot scar looks like?” Vic asks. “I’ve been around people who have been shot…my fiance being one of them.” Serena says. “You’re engaged?” Vic asks. “Was engaged. He died almost seven years ago.” Serena says. “Oh, I’m sorry…” Vic says. “Thanks. He was shot, coincidentally right about where your scar is.” Serena says. “Do…do you mind telling me what happened?” Vic asks, as he and Serena sit on the couch. “It was our wedding day, of all days. His name was V.J and he was a cop, and on the day we were supposed to get married, the police department got intel about this drug shipment that was going down at the docks. It was serious, the guy they were after was the leader of this major cartel. Anyways, V.J agreed to be part of the team that conducted the bust.” Serena says. “That sounds kinda risky on your wedding day.” Vic notes. “Tell me about it, but V.J did this sort of thing every day so he probably figured this day wouldn’t be any different. He’d head down to the docks, he’d take down some drug dealers, and then he would come back to the house for our wedding. The thought…the thought probably never crossed his mind that he was never gonna come home again…” Serena sobs. Vic places his hand on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I never should’ve asked.” Vic says. “No, no, its okay, its good for me to talk about it. V.J got rushed to the hospital afterwards and he was declared brain dead. There was nothing left they could do for him. They could keep him alive with these machines, but there wasn’t any point, not when there was no chance of him ever waking up again.” Serena says. “That must’ve been really hard on you.” Vic says. “It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to face in my life. Even seven years later, I still can’t imagine myself with anyone other than V.J. He was it for me, and nothing and no one will ever be able to match up to that.” Serena says. “I didn’t know V.J, at least I don’t think I did, but I can tell he was one hell of a guy. He was lucky too, lucky to have somebody as amazing as you to come home to every day. I don’t know what those final moments were like for him, but I’d bet he was thinking of you because that’s how much he loved you.” Vic says. Serena smiles. “Thank you…” Serena says. Serena stands up. “You know, I’m pretty hungry. I think I’m gonna run out and grab something to eat.” Serena says. “Run out? Isn’t there a restaurant right downstairs?” Vic asks. “Yeah, but, I could just really use the fresh air.” Serena says. “Right…hey, I’m sorry for dredging all those old memories up for you.” Vic says. “You didn’t, I’m the one who brought them up. And honestly? I feel better now after talking about it with you, so thanks.” Serena says. “You’re welcome. And any time you ever wanna talk about it again, or anything else, I’m here.” Vic says. “I appreciate that. Can I get you anything while I’m out?” Serena asks. “Nah, I’m good.” Vic says. “Are you sure?” Serena asks. “Positive. You’ve done enough for me.” Vic says. “Okay…see you soon, then.” Serena says, before walking out. Once Serena is gone, Vic stands up and walks over to the window. As Vic is looking out the window, he hears a knock at the door. “You forget your key card?” Vic asks, as he heads towards the door. Vic opens the door and discovers Madeline standing in the hallway! Madeline smiles at him. “We meet again.” Madeline tells him…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down