QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 64(2/7/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 64(2/7/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 64(2/7/24)

Post by QG Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:48 pm

In the Slate Gray restaurant, Lucas is staring at a news article of Lydia’s arrest on his phone. Julia walks up to his table. “Hey, sorry I’m late. I got held up in court.” Julia says, as she sits across from Lucas. “No worries, I’ve just been catching up on the news.” Lucas says. “Anything of interest?” Julia wonders. “Lydia was arrested.” Lucas reveals. “Yeah…I did hear about that. Supposedly she tried to kill Mia Goo.” Julia says. “According to this article, Lydia confessed to firing a shot in Mia’s bedroom, but she swears she never had any intention of killing Mia.” Lucas says. “She went to Mia’s residence armed with a loaded gun. When someone does that, it's usually because they plan on hurting someone.” Julia says. “Regardless of what Lydia’s plan was, Mia deserved it.” Lucas says. “I disagree. Mia may have done some terrible things, but that doesn’t give Lydia the right to go to her house and threaten her.” Julia says. “Maybe that’s how the law sees things, but it's not how I do.” Lucas says. “As the District Attorney, I am the law.” Julia notes. “Yeah, I know. Look, all I’m saying is that Mia is the one who should be locked in that cell right now, not Lydia. Mia has already kept Lydia locked away for so long, and now she could spend even more time locked up because of that woman.” Lucas says. “Mia may have kept Lydia prisoner for two years, but Lydia’s current circumstances are her own doing. She was the one who made the choice to threaten Mia. Honestly, I’m surprised to hear you defending her so much when you’ve been pretty indifferent where she is concerned.” Julia says. “Regardless of how I feel about Lydia, I just want there to be justice where Mia is concerned.” Lucas says. “I couldn’t agree more. Listen, how about we move on to a more pleasant discussion? Our wedding for instance.” Julia suggests. Lucas smiles. “I’d love to talk about our wedding. Anything in particular about the wedding you wanted to talk about?” Lucas wonders. “You could say that. I’ve been thinking, and I kinda want to get married sooner rather than later.” Julia says. “Did you have a date in mind?” Lucas asks. “I did…Valentine’s Day.” Julia reveals. “Valentine’s Day? Julia, that’s tomorrow.” Lucas points out. “I know it doesn’t give a lot of time to prepare, but it is literally a day about romance! It seems like the perfect day for us to get married.” Julia says. “Is that the only reason you want to get married so fast?” Lucas asks. Before Julia can respond, Lucas turns towards the elevator. “What the hell?” Lucas says. “What is it?” Julia wonders. “Look who just showed up.” Lucas says. Julia turns and sees Andy and Mia standing by the elevator. “I wonder why Andy is hanging around Mia.” Julia says. “That’s an excellent question.” Lucas says.

At a nearby table, Andy pulls out a chair for Mia. “Here you go.” Andy says. “Such a gentleman! I assume you learned those manners from your mother.” Mia says, as she sits down. Andy sits across from Mia. “I can’t say that I did. I wasn’t raised by Queen Goo.” Andy says. “I’d nearly forgotten about that. Why did my cousin Molly decide to give you up for adoption anyway?” Mia wonders. “To protect me from my father. Ian McGuire was the worst of the worst, so my mother thought that if she held onto me, he might eventually figure out that I was his son and he might try to claim me, the same way Ricardo Wilson took Peter from her. So she gave me up for adoption and I ended up being raised by the Moretta family. It all worked out in the end though, I got raised by two loving parents and then eventually I moved to Fantastic and found Queen Goo.” Andy says. “Do you still keep in contact with your adopted parents?” Mia wonders. “No. They both passed away a long time ago.” Andy says. “I’m sorry to hear that. At least you still have the Goos though, right? That includes me by the way, Andy. Now that I’m back, I’m really hoping that you and I can build a bond. It's such a shame that we’ve only recently gotten to meet, I feel as though I could truly end up adoring you!” Mia exclaims. “I’m hoping we can have some kind of relationship too.” Andy claims. Lucas walks up to the table. “Well this is quite the surprise.” Lucas says. “Lucas! How delightful to see you! Andy and I were just about to order lunch, would you care to join us?” Mia questions. “No, thanks. Seeing you made me lose my appetite.” Lucas says. Mia turns towards Andy. “That Lucas is always such a kidder! He’s truly the life of the party!” Mia claims. “What can we do for you, Lucas?” Andy wonders. “I’m just curious about why you’re having lunch with this woman after everything she’s done.” Lucas says. “She’s family.” Andy points out. “I don’t remember you ever taking Brody out to lunch, or Quinn Goo. What makes Mia the exception?” Lucas wonders. “We haven’t really gotten the chance to talk, I just want to get to know her a little better.” Andy says. “Even after everything she did to Lydia?” Lucas wonders. “I’m surprised to hear you even care about what she’s done to Lydia, after the way you’ve been treating her lately.” Andy says. “All I did was move on.” Lucas says. “In the most hurtful way possible for Lydia. She spent two years being held captive and then she comes home to you treating her like garbage. It's not like you, Lucas.” Andy says. Lucas shrugs. “I can’t help how I feel. I love Julia, I no longer love Lydia. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna return to my fiancee.” Lucas says, before walking off. “Fiancee?” Andy questions. “Oh my, you didn’t hear? Lucas and Julia are going to be getting married! Isn’t it just lovely?” Mia asks. “Not so much for Lydia.” Andy notes. “I know, that poor thing. Unfortunately, she’s going to have to learn how to live life without Lucas. He’s moved on without her.” Mia says. “I don’t know, somehow I don’t think it’s that simple.” Andy says.

At the park in Goo Village, Ava is sitting on the bench in front of the fountain when Hannah walks up to her. “Oh good, you’re still here!” Hannah says. “I told you I would be. So how did your job interview go at the boutique?” Ava wonders. “Amazing! I was hired on the spot!” Hannah exclaims. “See? I told you there was nothing to worry about. You should really listen to me more, I’m almost always right.” Ava claims. “No you aren’t. What you just said is wrong!” Hannah tells her. “Shut up! So when do you start work?” Ava wonders. “Tomorrow, and I am so excited. You think maybe Kristina will give me an employee discount on some of the clothes?” Hannah asks. “Maybe, she’s pretty cool like that.” Ava says. “You know her?” Hannah wonders. “Yeah, she used to be married to my cousin Brady. They were really great together from what I can remember, at least until they weren’t anymore.” Ava says. “That’s too bad. Speaking of relationships, how are things going between you and Colin?” Hannah wonders. “That’s a weird question. Things never started between me and Colin, so how could they be going?” Ava asks. “Its just that you two seemed pretty friendly last night. I’m just wondering if anything happened after I left the two of you alone at the docks.” Hannah says. “We…talked.” Ava says. “Talked? Is that code for something?” Hannah wonders. “No Hannah, it means we just talked. Nothing else! He did leave me his number though…” Ava admits. “Seriously? What are you waiting for then? Call him!” Hannah urges.

In Serena’s hotel room, Vic is looking at a picture of V.J and Serena when Serena comes out of the other room. “Morning.” Serena says. Vic puts the picture down, turns towards Serena, and smiles. “Hey! Good morning, sleeping beauty. It's actually afternoon, by the way.” Vic tells her. “Seriously? What time is it?” Serena questions. “It's only 12:30. I actually went in to wake you up, but you looked pretty content. I didn’t want to mess with that.” Vic says. “I don’t know whether I should be thanking you or annoyed that you let me sleep half the day away.” Serena says. “I don’t really need a thanks, but I’d rather you not be annoyed with me. I don’t know, you seem like you’d be pretty scary if you were angry.” Vic says. “I can be, I suggest you remember that.” Serena says. “Oh believe me, I will. So, what are you up to today?” Vic asks. “I’m probably going to drop by and see my sister. I’ve been pretty preoccupied so I haven’t had the chance to catch up with her in a while.” Serena says. “I’m sorry, I know that’s my fault.” Vic says. “It isn’t your fault that you lost your memory and have no idea who you are. Besides, you know I’m happy to help you. Not only do I really want to help you remember your old life, I kinda like having you around.” Serena says. “Really? I figured after one day of having to live with me, you’d be ready to toss me out on my ass.” Vic says. “Why? Because of your loud snoring?” Serena asks. “Hold on, what snoring? I don’t snore!” Vic claims. “How would you know? You’re asleep!” Serena asks. “How would you know when you’ve been asleep for the last 15 hours?” Vic questions. “Because about 5 of those hours were spent listening to you out here sounding like a freight train! That’s probably why I slept in so late!” Serena says. “Wow, damn. Well next time you hear me doing that, you have permission to strap some duct tape over my mouth.” Vic says. “I don’t think that’ll help, but I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Even for when you aren’t sleeping.” Serena says. “Do I really talk that much?” Vic wonders. “No comment. It's charming, though. I wouldn’t have you any other way.” Serena says. Vic smiles.

In the Slate Gray restaurant, Lucas returns to his table with Julia. “Sorry about that.” Lucas says. “No need to apologize. Did Andy tell you why he’s dining with Mia?” Julia asks. “His only response was that she is his family.” Lucas says. “I see. If that’s the case, maybe I should invite Mia over to join us seeing as she’s my family too.” Julia sarcastically says. “If you do, I’m leaving.” Lucas says. “Relax, I’m only kidding. Enough about her though, let's pick up where we left off.” Julia says. “Right, the wedding. So you really want to do it on Valentine’s Day?” Lucas asks. “I’d like to. I’m just hoping we’ll be able to get everyone to agree to come, given how last minute it is.” Julia says. “Well my invite list is pretty short. The only people on my side would probably be Kristina and Dannie.” Lucas says. “Mine isn’t that long either. Kaylie, Bethany, Victor, my mother if I can bring myself to invite her.” Julia says. “Why wouldn’t you invite her?” Lucas wonders. “She and I had a bit of a falling out at dinner last night. She has joined the camp of believing that you’re only with me because something is wrong with you. Can you believe that? My own mother can’t wrap her brain around the fact that you’re with me because you want to be!” Julia says. “I’m sorry. If it means anything, I’m sure she’s just being protective.” Lucas says. “That doesn’t make it any better! It really hurts that she has such a low opinion of me that it's so difficult for her to understand that you love me.” Julia says. “I’m sure that’s not it.” Lucas says. “Really? Because I am! This isn’t anything new with her, Lucas! It's the reason she and I have been at each other’s throats for as long as I can remember! Honestly, it's a miracle we’ve been able to get along for this long.” Julia says. “Even so, if you don’t invite Virginia to the wedding, we both know you’ll end up regretting it. You aren’t going to be mad at her forever, and when the time comes for the two of you to mend fences, you are going to be upset that she missed your wedding.” Lucas says. Julia sighs. “You do make a great point…but even if I did invite her, who even knows if she would show up? She may just skip out because she doesn’t believe our love is based in reality.” Julia says. “Then at least you can say you made the effort and you won’t have to deal with any regrets further down the line.” Lucas says. “No, you’re right…” Julia says. “Anyways, in regards to us getting married on Valentine’s Day, I think that sounds like the perfect day for a wedding.” Lucas says. “You really think so?” Julia asks. “If it's what you want, it's what I want. On that note, we should really start hustling. We have a lot to do in the next 24 hours.” Lucas says. “No need to worry. Nobody works better under a time crunch than I do. Leave everything to me.” Julia says.

Across the restaurant, Andy and Mia are still sitting at a table. “So, are you adjusting well to being back in Fantastic?” Andy wonders. “Well I must admit, it is pretty jarring to be able to sit out in public, without the fear of a SWAT team barging in and arresting me. I’m so glad those unfortunate charges have been dismissed.” Mia says. “Thanks to you handing Lysandros over to the WPA. So he is the one who orchestrated Lydia’s kidnapping, huh?” Andy asks. “That’s right, and I am thrilled that awful man is off the streets.” Mia says. “It's just so weird that Lysandros would suddenly care about Lydia again. He spent years not even giving her a second thought.” Andy notes. “Maybe that’s what he wanted everyone to think so that he wouldn’t appear guilty.” Mia says. “I hope that’s the case. I’d hate to find out that Lydia’s kidnapper is still out there, capable of hurting someone else.” Andy says. “Are you implying that I lied?” Mia wonders. “No, of course not. Besides, I’m sure you’d tell me the truth one way or another, seeing as we’re family.” Andy says. Mia smiles. “Of course I would, darling. You know, its taking quite a bit for our waitress to come, I think I’m going to go and see what’s taking so long. I’ll be just a moment.” Mia says. “Take your time.” Andy urges. Mia stands up and walks away. Once Mia is gone, Andy quickly swipes her phone from her side of the table. Andy pulls out a small cord and plugs one side into Mia’s phone and one side into his own phone. Andy then turns his attention to his phone and begins transferring something to Mia’s phone. Andy looks over his shoulder and sees Mia standing at the bar. Andy returns his attention to what he is doing to Mia’s phone. When the loading bar reads 100%, Andy unplugs the cord and quickly puts Mia’s phone back where it was. A moment later, Mia returns to the table. “I spoke to the waitress and she should be here shortly. You know, I really should have stuck to my guns when I said I would never dine at this restaurant again. How Virginia Gray is able to keep this place open with such abysmal service is well beyond my understanding!” Mia says. “Look on the bright side, at least we’ve got good company to distract us.” Andy says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Mia tells him. “Now that that’s all settled, let's talk more about this whole kidnapping Lydia situation.” Andy says.

“I’m still not sure if I plan on calling Colin or not.” Ava says. “Why not?! He’s hot, he’s charming, he’s hot, he’s sophisticated, and did I mention he’s hot?” Hannah asks. “Well geez Hannah, if you think he’s such a stud, maybe you should call him!” Ava says. “I would, but if you ask me, he only had eyes for you. You must’ve noticed the way he was looking at you last night.” Hannah says. “Actually, I didn’t.” Ava claims. “Well I noticed, and I also noticed the way you were looking at him.” Hannah says. “How was I looking at him?” Ava wonders. “Like you wanted to rip his clothes off and make love to him right there on the dock.” Hannah says. “Oh my GOD, Hannah! And for the record, no, that isn’t what I wanted! That’d be gross.” Ava says. Hannah rolls her eyes. “Whatever. The bottom line, he’s clearly into you, and you seem like you’re kinda into him too.” Hannah says. “He seems kinda cool, but I’m not gonna jump into a relationship with him. I want to get to know him first.” Ava says. “Okay, and how do you plan on doing that if you don’t call him?” Hannah wonders. “You are the most annoying person ever, you know that?” Ava asks. “I’ve been told that many times. I wear it like a badge of honor.” Hannah says. “You would.” Ava says. Ava reaches into her purse. “What are you doing?” Hannah asks. “I’m calling Colin! Isn’t that what you wanted?” Ava asks. “What are you going to say to him?” Hannah wonders. “Why don’t you wait five seconds and wait for me to call him?” Ava asks. “Geez, sorry.” Hannah says. “You know how I got his number?” Ava asks. “He gave it to you?” Hannah asks. “Sorta. He carved it into a wall down at the docks.” Ava says. “That’s kinda weird. Cute, but weird.” Hannah says. “Well I get the feeling he’s not your average guy.” Ava says. “All the more reason he’d be perfect for you.” Hannah says. Ava rolls her eyes as she dials the number. Ava then puts the phone to her ear. “Well?” Hannah asks. “Chill! It's ringing!” Ava snaps. “Damn, voicemail.” Ava says. “Don’t you dare hang up that phone! Leave him a message or I’m gonna do it for you.” Hannah says. “Hey Colin, its Ava. Not sure if you remember me, we met last night at the party, hung out at the docks for a bit…yeah, that’s me. Anyways, I was…uh…I was just wondering if…you know…maybe you wanted to…” Ava begins to say. Hannah takes the phone from Ava’s hand. “Hi Colin, Hannah here. Ava wants to know if you want to go out with her sometime. Call her back! Thanks! Bye!” Hannah says, before hanging up. “Are you freaking kidding me right now?” Ava asks. Hannah smiles and hands Ava’s phone back to her. “You’re welcome.” Hannah says. “Why would I be thanking you? You just ruined my life!” Ava says. “That’s kinda dramatic. What I did was say the words your socially awkward ass couldn’t get out.” Hannah says. “I was getting to it! And for the record, I wasn’t gonna ask him out or anything! All I wanted was to hang out!” Ava says. “You can tell him that when he calls back.” Hannah says. “You mean IF he calls back? He’s probably turned off by me after I involuntarily had my best friend speak for me!” Ava says. “Trust me, Ava. With the way he was looking at you last night, I don’t think anything could turn him off of you.” Hannah says.

“So what are your plans for the day?” Serena asks Vic. “I was thinking I might go out and try to find a job.” Vic says. “Why would you do that?” Serena wonders. “So I’m not mooching off of you forever. I really appreciate you letting me stay here for free, but at the very least, I’d like to be able to give you some money back.” Vic says. “You don’t have to do that. I have more than enough money.” Serena says. “I know you do. It still doesn’t feel right that I’m staying here for free.” Vic says. “Vic…” Serena says. “Please don’t argue with me on this. Trust me, I’d feel a lot better if I was giving you something for your generosity.” Vic says. Serena smiles. “Okay, only if it will help you feel better.” Serena says. Someone knocks on the door. “One sec, I’m gonna go see who that is.” Serena says. Serena walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Colin standing in the hallway! “Oh my god, Orpheus!” Serena exclaims. “Hello mother.” Colin greets her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down