QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 24

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 24 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 24

Post by QG Sat May 29, 2021 2:58 pm

In Iceland, Brady and Evil Dylan are facing off in Evil Dylan’s hospital room. “Your wife is still very much alive.” Evil Dylan reveals. “I don’t believe you.” Brady says. “You don’t? How interesting, you said the same thing after I told you she was dead.” Evil Dylan recalls. “What kind of an idiot do you take me for?” Brady asks. “I don’t think you want me to answer that question.” Evil Dylan says. “Lets be real here, the only reason you’re saying Kristina is alive is because you are trying to buy yourself more time. Well guess what? Its not gonna work.” Brady says. “Go ahead and kill me, just know that if you do, you will be killing the one person who can tell you where your wife is. Are you sure you want to take that gamble? Do you really want to kill me, knowing that it could kill Kristina as well?” Evil Dylan asks. “Okay, lets say for a second that you are telling the truth. Why would you keep Kristina alive? Its like you said before, she was useless to you after you were no longer in control of her!” Brady says. “That was merely a lie I told you so that I could break free from you. The truth is, after I vacated Kristina’s body, I recognized that I could still potentially use her in the future, for situations much like the one we find ourselves in now.” Evil Dylan says. “Your plan was to use her as a bargaining chip.” Brady realizes. Evil Dylan smiles. “Precisely. Given the lengths you have been going to in order to reunite with your precious Kristina, I knew she could prove to be valuable, which is why I chose to keep her alive.” Evil Dylan says. “There’s just one problem with your story.” Brady says. “And what might that be?” Evil Dylan asks. “You might’ve spared Kristina’s life before, but you can’t guarantee she’s still alive. Your castle blew sky high, and outside of you, me, Daisy, Andy, Rebecca, Bethany, and Andropov, there aren’t any known survivors.” Brady notes. “Actually, I can guarantee that she is alive. I had Kristina moved to a separate location after she and I parted ways. So while the castle was self destructing, your wife was safely tucked away in a different location.” Evil Dylan reveals. “Where is she? If you tell me where Kristina is, I’ll let you live.” Brady says. “I’m afraid you will be doing much more than letting me live if you expect me to reunite you with your wife.” Evil Dylan says. “What are you talking about?” Brady asks. “I am willing to reunite you with your wife, my only condition is that I be the one to bring you to her...after you help me escape this hospital.” Evil Dylan says!

At the police station in Iceland, Andy and Rebecca are with Andropov. “You expect us to give you complete immunity?” Andy asks. “No, I expect the WPA to give me complete immunity. But given your close ties to the agency, I’m sure you can make it happen.” Andropov says. “You have some nerve! After everything you did, do you really think we’re gonna get you immunity?” Andy asks. “Fine, let me spend the rest of my days in prison. Just know that if I go down, there will be no one to help you get rid of The Evil Force.” Andropov says. “Keep in mind that even if you don’t get rid of The Evil Force, he’s gonna be spending the rest of his miserable life in prison too.” Andy says. “You said that almost as if you believed it. You and I both know that there isn’t a prison on this planet that could hold The Evil Force for long. He would find a way out, and he would create even more chaos and carnage for you and this world. The only way to can permanently defeat him is with my help, and I will only give you my help if I have a written agreement from the WPA guaranteeing I will not serve a single day in prison. So you see, I am the one with the upper hand in this negotiation.” Andropov says. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You and I should probably talk about this.” Rebecca says. Andy looks at Andropov. “We’ll be right outside.” Andy says. “Take your time, I will be here all day.” Andropov says. Andy and Rebecca walk into the squad room. “What are we supposed to do? Just give that slime ball immunity?” Andy asks. “If we want to get rid of The Evil Force and get Dylan back, I don’t think we have much choice.” Rebecca says. “We’ll still have to get Ciara to sign off on this.” Andy points out. “Given how Ciara feels about Dylan, she might be more willing to agree to Andropov’s terms. Should I give her a call?” Rebecca asks. “Like you said, we don’t have much choice. You call Ciara, I’m gonna go and get us some coffee. I have a feeling its gonna be a long day.” Andy says, before walking out.

“You actually think I would help you escape this hospital? After everything you’ve done?” Brady asks. “Assuming you wish to be reunited with Kristina.” Evil Dylan says. “If I let you out of here, who’s to say you won’t just make a run for it? Then I’ll never know where Kristina is.” Brady says. “You have my word that once I am out of this hospital, I will bring you to Kristina.” Evil Dylan says. “Your word doesn’t mean a damn thing to me.” Brady says. “Unfortunately, it is all I can give you.” Evil Dylan says. “If I get you out of here, you’re just gonna terrorize the world again. You’ll probably go after Bethany, Andy, Daisy...I’d be putting all of them in danger.” Brady notes. “Perhaps. But, if you don’t help me, you would never see Kristina again. It appears you have quite the decision to make. You either choose to protect the world, or you choose to protect your wife. Kristina’s fate rests in your hands, Brady.” Evil Dylan says. “I need time to think this through…” Brady says. “By all means, just don’t take too much time. With me being handcuffed to this bed, there is no one to tend to Kristina’s basic human needs, such as food or water. Oh, and do not tell the authorities or anyone else for that matter what we discussed here. Failure to do that would result in Kristina’s death.” Evil Dylan says. Brady glares at Evil Dylan, before storming out. Evil Dylan laughs. “Those fools were so sure that they had defeated me, but just as I had warned them, I still have moves to make.” Evil Dylan says.

Back in Fantastic, in Lydia’s Study, Lucas and Lydia finish eating. “That was so good.” Lydia says. “Cook never disappoints. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Lucas says. “I need to enjoy all these joyful moments while I can, I’m sure they’re going to become rarer and rarer over the next few months.” Lydia says. “Maybe, but they’ll be back with a vengeance once you beat this.” Lucas says. “Before I can beat it, I need to figure out HOW I am going to beat it.” Lydia says. “While I was sitting by your bed last night, I stayed up late researching different treatments.” Lucas says. “Did you come up with anything?” Lydia asks. “There are a lot of different routes you could take. Of course ultimately, it’ll be up to you.” Lucas says. “Maybe, but your input is valuable to me. So, once I look over all of the different treatments, I will be asking you what you think.” Lydia says. Acerbi appears in the doorway. “I’m sorry for intruding, your butler let me in.” Acerbi says. “Doctor Acerbi, what brings you by?” Lydia asks. “Lets dispense with the formalities. After our adventure, you can just call me Olivia. Anyways, I wanted to come and check on your condition, since I never got the chance to see you before you left the hospital.” Acerbi says. “I have a bit of a headache, but other than that, I’m fine.” Lydia says. “I’m happy to hear that. I admit, I was concerned when I heard about your ordeal last night.” Acerbi says. “That wasn’t my finest moment.” Lydia admits. “It certainly didn’t help that you had Quinn Goo whispering in your ear.” Lucas notes. “What does he have to do with this?” Acerbi asks. “I imagined Quinn when I was up on the roof. In fact, he was encouraging me to jump.” Lydia says. “We think he was probably a hallucination caused by the tumor.” Lucas says. “That’s a reasonable assumption. May I have a moment alone with Lydia?” Acerbi asks Lucas. “Sure. I have some work related phone calls to make, so I’ll go take care of that.” Lucas says, before walking out. “Why did you send him away?” Lydia asks. “Because I didn’t want you to feel like you could not confide in me because he was here. Last night, you told me that you felt like you needed to die in order to protect the world from the treachery your brain tumor could cause.” Acerbi says. “I did, and then you went and told Lucas.” Lydia notes. “And it is a good thing I did! If Lucas had not tracked you down, I shudder to think what would have become of you, especially being faced with the ghost of my maniacal nephew.” Acerbi says. “I know. I didn’t mean it to sound like I was angry with you for telling Lucas, I’m really not.” Lydia says. “So, have your feelings changed last night?” Acerbi asks. “I told Lucas that I’m going to fight the tumor.” Lydia says. “That may be what you told Lucas, but were you telling the truth?” Acerbi questions.

At the police station in Iceland, Rebecca is pacing, when Andy comes back with two coffees. “Where have you been? You were gone an awfully long time.” Rebecca says. “I got a little tied up, but its nothing to worry about. Were you able to get in touch with Ciara?” Andy asks. “I did.” Rebecca confirms. “And? Did she agree to give Andropov immunity?” Andy asks. “Needless to say, she’s furious that Andropov has taken control of the negotiations, but she also said she expected as much. With that being said, she’s agreed to Andropov’s terms. She is currently having a document drawn up for Andropov to sign, the document states that not only does Andropov have to remove The Evil Force’s essence from Dylan’s brain, but he also has to destroy any copies he might have.” Rebecca says. “I didn’t even think about Andropov possibly having more copies.” Andy says. “If Andropov hopes to stay out of prison, he won’t for much longer. Anyway, Ciara is having the document faxed over to this police station. In the meantime, should we go and fill Andropov in?” Rebecca asks. “Not yet. Before we bring Andropov to perform the procedure, there’s something else we have to do first.” Andy says.

At the hospital in Iceland, Brady walks into Evil Dylan’s room. “What took so long? Did I not tell you that time is of the essence?” Evil Dylan asks. “Calm down. I stopped for a cup of coffee so I could sit down and think about this.” Brady says. “And? Have you come to a decision?” Evil Dylan asks. Brady places hospital scrubs at the foot of Evil Dylan’s bed. “What are those?” Evil Dylan asks. “Your disguise. You’re gonna need it if we’re gonna get you out of here.” Brady says. Evil Dylan smiles. “You’re going to help me.” Evil Dylan realizes. “You didn’t give me much choice. I’ll do anything to be with Kristina again, even help a psycho like you.” Brady says. Brady pulls out a lockpicking kit, and begins picking the lock on Evil Dylan’s handcuffs…

Back in Fantastic, Lydia pours herself a glass of water. “I’m still really worried about what I could do to Lucas, or anyone else for that matter. With that being said, I’ve changed course. I’m not going to give up, I am going to do everything possible to fight this tumor, because I have far too much to live for to give up.” Lydia says. Acerbi smiles. “I’m so pleased to hear you say that. Since you have decided to fight, I brought some things that may prove useful.” Acerbi says, as she reaches into her purse. Acerbi pulls out several pieces of paper. “What’s all this?” Lydia asks. “Documents on different treatments. Some were brochures I found at the hospital, while others are papers I printed from the internet. But, I looked all of them over myself, and I believe them to be very insightful for someone in your position.” Acerbi says. “Wow, that was really thoughtful of you.” Lydia says. “I am a doctor, its my job to do whatever I can to help save lives.” Acerbi says. “Maybe, but you have gone above and beyond for me. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you have been a really good friend to me, Olivia. I honestly don’t know what I would do without you.” Lydia says, before hugging Acerbi. Acerbi smiles. “I cannot believe I am saying this, but it means the world to me to have someone refer to me as a friend. Up until now, all I have really had is Josephine. Adelina and I have rarely spoken since Lysandros helped her flee town, and Brody wants nothing to do with me, not that I even know where he is…” Acerbi says. “Oh my God...you haven’t heard.” Lydia realizes. “Heard what?” Acerbi asks. “Olivia, there’s something you need to know about Brody.” Lydia says. “What? Has he returned to Fantastic? Has he been arrested?” Acerbi asks. “No, Brody isn’t back in Fantastic...he’s dead.” Lydia reveals!

Outside a warehouse in Iceland, Evil Dylan and Brady approach the front door. “This is where Kristina is?” Brady asks. “That is correct. I didn’t want to run the risk of you discovering her at the castle, which is why I arranged to have her moved.” Evil Dylan says. Brady opens the door, and when he walks in, his eyes widen. “Kristina?” Brady asks. Kristina is revealed to be unconscious in a bed! Brady rushes over to Kristina’s side, and checks her pulse. “Oh my God, you really are alive! You’re alive!” Brady exclaims, as he kisses her on the forehead. “Just as I told you.” Evil Dylan says. “What I don’t understand is why she isn’t waking up. She has a pulse…” Brady notes. “To my knowledge, Kristina hasn’t regained consciousness since my essence was removed from her body.” Evil Dylan says. “Why the hell didn’t you mention that?” Brady asks. “Would it have made a difference? You still would have helped me, because you were desperate to be reunited with her. Now that you have been, I will leave the two of you be.” Evil Dylan says. “You’re not going anywhere! Not until you tell me how to wake her up!” Brady yells. “Our deal was for me to return Kristina to you. If you wish to wake her up, I suggest you find a way to do it yourself. As for me, I am going to go and finish everything that I started.” Evil Dylan says. Evil Dylan goes to leave, but Andy and Rebecca appear in the doorway, with their guns drawn! “Don’t take another step.” Andy warns. “Brady, I thought we agreed that you would not involve anyone else in our plans.” Evil Dylan says. “I lied.” Brady says. “I don’t understand. I was careful when we drove here, I made sure that we weren’t followed. How else could you have located us?” Evil Dylan asks. “Simple. After a talk with your buddy Andropov, I went to get me and Rebecca some coffee. While I was there, I ran into Brady, and it was obvious he was stressed out.” Andy says. “I wasn’t sure about telling Andy at first, because I didn’t want to put Kristina in danger. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I couldn’t just let you take off into the night.” Brady says. “So Brady told me everything, and we came up with a plan. Brady would help you escape the hospital so that you would lead him right to Kristina, and then once Kristina was safe, we would ambush you.” Andy says. “But how did you even find us? I was careful.” Evil Dylan notes. Brady holds up his phone. “Andy was tracking me. Andy knew it’d be too risky to follow you, so he had me download a tracking app on my phone so that he could use his phone to track my every move.” Brady says. Evil Dylan chuckles. “I must admit, your plan was well executed. I am impressed.” Evil Dylan confesses. “I wouldn’t go clapping for us just yet. Because now that we have you exactly where we want you, you’re going back to the hospital, and this time, you won’t have anything to bargain with in exchange for your freedom.” Andy says. Evil Dylan smiles. “Don’t underestimate me. You haven’t defeated me, you could never defeat me. Soon, you will realize that the hard way.” Evil Dylan says. “Trust me, we’ve already beaten you, and pretty soon you’ll have no choice but to face that fact.” Andy says, before handcuffing Evil Dylan. Meanwhile, Brady walks over to an unconscious Kristina, and hugs her…

Back in Fantastic, Acerbi is confused by Lydia’s revelation. “Dead? How could that be?” Acerbi asks. “I’m surprised you haven’t heard about any of this, its been all over the news.” Lydia says. “I was in surgery for the past twelve hours, I haven’t been anywhere near a TV, and the only time I went on the internet was to find those documents for you.” Acerbi says. “Okay, well, as it turns out, Brody once again found himself working on the wrong side of the law. The Evil Force hired him.” Lydia reveals. “My son was working for The Evil Force? That’s absurd! They are hardly even in the same league!” Acerbi notes. “We both know that doesn’t matter. Brody has worked with Andre Stanpatos, Claudia Stanpatos, Dongwa Cat, even Wishbone.” Lydia points out. “So this association my son had with The Evil Force...was that what got him killed? Was Brody murdered?” Acerbi asks. “He was in some kind of an explosion. I guess The Evil Force and Doctor Andropov had these powerful machines that overheated, and they caused multiple explosions at The Evil Force’s compound. The police have no reason to believe that Brody made it out of the building.” Lydia says. Acerbi begins to tear up. “Oh my God...my poor son! I know he has done some terrible things, but to be the casualty of a terrible explosion...he did not deserve to die such a horrible death! He didn’t deserve to die at all! Where is The Evil Force?” Acerbi asks. “Why do you want to know?” Lydia asks. “Because he and that deranged scientist are the reason my Brody is dead! I am going to find The Evil Force, and make him suffer for what he did!” Acerbi yells. “I understand you are angry, but keep in mind this isn’t actually The Evil Force.” Lydia says. “Perhaps, but Ilia Andropov is the one who started this ordeal. If I can’t make The Evil Force pay, rest assured that Andropov is not long for this world.” Acerbi says. “Do you really think killing Andropov is going to bring Brody back?” Lydia asks. “Of course not! But it would be therapy for me to watch the life drain out of his evil eyes!” Acerbi yells. Acerbi sits down. “Do you have any idea how much time I have lost with Brody? The first time I saw him since he was an infant was when he first arrived in Fantastic City six years ago.” Acerbi says. “I remember hearing that.” Lydia says. “Brody’s father and I had a terrible argument prior to me giving birth. Once Brody had been born, his father banned me from having any contact with me.” Acerbi says. “And you caved?” Lydia asks. “I didn’t have any other choice. Brody’s father said that if I tried to come anywhere near my son, he would tell Wishbone that I had a son with another man. Wishbone and I were not together at the time, but I knew if he learned I had a child with another man...a son no less, he would be furious and he would kill my son. So...I agreed to Brody’s father’s terms. I abandoned my son, and I never looked back.” Acerbi says. “That must have been difficult for you.” Lydia says. “It was. When Brody arrived in Fantastic as an adult, I thought he and I would finally have the chance to connect, but I was wrong. We never bonded in the way that I had hoped. It certainly didn’t help that I was forced to betray him by turning him over to the police. It pains me to think that my son died hating me.” Acerbi says. “If you ask me, it sounds like you have done everything you could for your son. You protected him from Wishbone by giving him up, and when he got out of control, you made the difficult decision of turning him over to the police. Andy and Rebecca never would’ve met their daughter if it wasn’t for you.” Lydia notes. “Andy and Rebecca may have got their daughter, but I lost my son in the process, and now, I will never have the chance to get him back.” Acerbi says. Lydia pulls Acerbi into a hug.

At the hospital in Iceland, Evil Dylan is once again handcuffed to the bed in his room. “They have not won...it is only a matter of time before I escape again, only next time, I will kill all of them.” Evil Dylan growls. The door opens, and Daisy walks in. “Just when I think you finally ran out of tricks, you proved me wrong.” Daisy says. “I am not in the mood.” Evil Dylan says. “I can understand that. It must be so frustrating to have gotten a small taste of freedom, and then to be dragged away in chains again. On the plus side, I hear that Kristina is alive, and Brady is with her. You must find it infuriating that you went through the trouble of reuniting them, and still ended up getting caught. I hope Brady appreciated your charity.” Daisy says. “Get out…” Evil Dylan says. “Aw, what’s the matter? You don’t seem as cocky as you did before. Have you finally run out of backup plans?” Daisy asks. Bethany walks in. “He better hope so, unless he wants to find himself on the other end of my knife again.” Bethany says. Evil Dylan smiles. “Bethany, you came. I was concerned the police may have detained you.” Evil Dylan says. “They did. Luckily, I got a lucky break and the charges were dropped.” Bethany says. Bethany turns towards Daisy. “You are looking well. How’s baby Lucifer doing?” Bethany asks. Daisy rolls her eyes. “My baby is none of your business.” Daisy says. “Pay no attention to her, Bethany. My daughter is an insignificant cretin, she has been since the day she was born.” Evil Dylan says. “Shut up! You’re even more insignificant than she is!” Bethany says. “So, what are you doing here?” Daisy asks. “I wanted to see this psychotic bastard one last time.” Bethany says. “Then I’m afraid you wasted a trip, this will not be the last time we see one another.” Evil Dylan says. “Oh yes it will be. And just so you know, I beat you. You tried to control me, by having Andropov feed me those drugs, but you failed! That’s the thing about you, you think so highly of yourself, but you aren’t the evil genius you pretend to be! In fact, all this goes to prove is that you are actually pretty incompetent.” Bethany says. “I admit to making some missteps, but Bethany...I never tried to control you. All I did was ask Doctor Andropov to give you a drug that would open your mind to the idea of loving me!” Evil Dylan says. “You didn’t open my mind to the idea, YOU PLANTED THE IDEA IN MY MIND! It boggles my mind how delusional you really are! Luckily, I won’t have to put up with it for much longer.” Bethany says. “Why do you keep talking as if you will be rid of me? Surely you don’t think prison will hold me.” Evil Dylan says. “No, but I’m pretty sure that hell might, and that’s exactly where you’re going.” Bethany says. “I understand that you are angry, but if you try to hurt my father while he’s in Dylan’s body one more time, you’ll be the one who ends up in hell.” Daisy threatens. “Chill out, crazy Daisy, I’m not going to kill him. Been there, done that.” Bethany says. “Then what makes you think my father is going anywhere any time soon?” Daisy asks. Andy walks in. “Maybe I can answer that question.” Andy says. “What do you want?” Evil Dylan asks. “I have some news for you. Do you remember how I told you we were going to try and make a deal with Andropov to erase your existence and bring Dylan back? Well, after some negotiating, in exchange for immunity, Andropov has agreed to come in here and reverse the procedure that turned Dylan into you, therefore erasing you from the planet.” Andy says. “No, NO! That isn’t possible! Andropov would never align himself with the likes of you! He knows it would be foolish to betray me!” Evil Dylan yells. “Oh yeah? Lets see about that.” Andy says. Andy opens the door, and Rebecca leads Andropov in! “Andropov, what are you doing here? Is what he is saying true? Did you agree to kill me?!” Evil Dylan asks. “I’m so sorry, sir, but I have no other choice. If I don’t do this, I will spend the rest of my life in prison!” Andropov says. “You will do no such thing! I will find a way to get you out! I will make certain you can continue your research, and I will provide you with all the funding you need!” Evil Dylan yells. “Andropov is a genius, he could probably find plenty of people to fund his research.” Andy says. “Ilia, please...do not do this.” Evil Dylan begs. “I’m terribly sorry, but I don’t have a choice.” Andropov says. “I think its time to finally admit that you’ve lost.” Bethany tells Evil Dylan. “FINE! Go ahead and kill me! But I am warning you, once I am gone, the two of you will never know what became of your daughter!” Evil Dylan yells. “Our daughter is at home with her uncle Victor.” Rebecca says. “I wasn’t talking about her, I was talking about your adopted daughter, the one that was strangled to death.” Evil Dylan says. “What could you possibly know about Emma?” Rebecca asks. “I know that she is still very much alive, and if you kill me, you will never find out where she is.” Evil Dylan says!

Back in Fantastic, Acerbi stands up and composes herself. “I should get going.” Acerbi says. “Are you sure? You are more than welcome to stay a little longer, and if you don’t want to be alone tonight, there are plenty of rooms.” Lydia says. “That is very kind of you, Lydia. But, being alone is exactly what I need right now. But, before I do that, I must go find out if Josephine knows her brother is dead.” Acerbi says. “I’m sure she does. I’m sure Josephine has been keeping a close eye on The Evil Force’s case.” Lydia says. “I can’t imagine she will care much to learn Brody is dead. Brody had never given her any reason to care.” Acerbi says. “Are you sure you’re going to be okay?” Lydia asks. “I’ll be fine. Thank you for telling me about my son, and for providing me with comfort. I greatly appreciate it.” Acerbi says. Lydia smiles. “You’re very welcome. Its the least I could do, given what an amazing friend you’ve been to me.” Lydia says. Acerbi smiles. “Friend...it warms my heart to be called someone’s friend. Thank you for giving me that honor.” Acerbi says, before walking out. A moment later, Lucas walks in. “I just saw Acerbi leave, she looked pretty upset.” Lucas says. “I just had to tell her that her son died.” Lydia reveals. “How did she take the news?” Lucas asks. “She was devastated.” Lydia says. “I don’t know why, Brody was the scum of the earth.” Lucas notes. “Maybe to us, but to Olivia he was just her son. I feel so bad...she wanted so badly to have a relationship with him, and now she’ll never get the chance.” Lydia says. “I know what its like to lose a child too soon, but at least Leon and I had a decent relationship when he died. I can’t imagine the pain of him hating me.” Lucas says. “Olivia is really going to need a friend while she processes this…” Lydia says. “I guess its a good thing she has you then.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles.

In Iceland, Kristina is lying in a hospital bed, with Brady by her side, holding her hand. “I know these last few years haven’t been easy, but that’s all behind us now. The Evil Force is out of your system, you aren’t being held captive by Andropov anymore, you’re back with me, so now all I need is for you to wake up. Kristina, we have so much catching up to do, after being apart for four years. Please...please I am begging you, come back to me. Please fight like you always do.” Brady says. Suddenly, Kristina squeezes Brady’s hand. “Kristina?” Brady asks. Kristina’s eyes begin to open. “Kristina honey, can you hear me?” Brady asks. Kristina focuses on Brady. “Brady?” A confused Kristina asks. “You remember me?” Brady asks. Kristina smiles. “I could never forget you, I love you way too much for that to happen.” Kristina tells him. A tear falls down Brady’s cheek. “What’s up? Why are you crying?” Kristina asks. “I’m just so happy to have you back, after all this time.” Brady says.

“What the hell did you just say?” Andy asks. “Your precious Emma is alive, and I can bring you to her.” Evil Dylan says. “HOW DARE YOU! Our daughter was brutally murdered my a deranged killer, and you are going to try and use her as a bargaining chip?!” Rebecca asks. “Do you want to be reunited with her or not?” Evil Dylan asks. “We can’t be reunited with her because she is dead! And there is nothing you can do to change that!” Rebecca yells. “She is not dead! Emma was one of the first patients Andropov brought back with his resurrection machine, having been revived months after Dylan. Since then, she has been in his care while recovering from her resurrection.” Evil Dylan says. “No, that’s impossible.” Rebecca says. “You said the same about Dylan and Kristina, yet they are alive and well. Andropov has turned bringing back the dead into an art form, and your adopted daughter was one of his greatest successes. Now, I am more than willing to bring you to her, but first, you need to dispense with this plan for Andropov to kill me. Once my essence has been erased, any chance you have at reuniting with your daughter will be erased as well. I am the only person on this planet that knows where Emma is, which means I am the only person who can bring you to her! Now surely, you wouldn’t turn down the chance to see her once again!” Evil Dylan says. “You never cease to amaze me, every time I think you can’t sink any lower, you always do.” Andy says. “I’m offering to reunite you with your daughter.” Evil Dylan says. “No, you’re dangling false hope in front of us. You’re preying on our grief for our daughter to manipulate us! Emma isn’t alive, Andropov wouldn’t have any reason to revive her! The only reason you are saying she is is because you know your time is running out, and you’re desperate to buy yourself some more time, well its not gonna work! Your reign of terror ends today.” Andy says. “Clearly I am talking to the wrong person. Rebecca, are you going to let Andy ruin any chance you have at seeing your daughter alive again?” Evil Dylan asks. “Of course you’d zero in on the person who’s stupid enough to believe you.” Daisy says. “You don’t have to worry, I know that he’s lying. The desperation in his voice tells me all I need to know. This is a last ditch effort to prolong his miserable life.” Rebecca says. “Don’t be a fool, Rebecca.” Evil Dylan warns. “The only fool here is you, for ever thinking this would work. I will tell you one thing though, you just made me even more eager to erase your evil essence from existence!” Rebecca says. Andy turns towards Andropov. “Lets get this show on the road.” Andy says. “You son of a bitch! This is NOT the end!” Evil Dylan yells. “That’s where you’re wrong, pal. There is no coming back this time. Your original body is dead, which means once Andropov erases your memories from Dylan’s brain, The Evil Force will be permanently removed from this planet! Finally, after almost twenty years, your reign of terror is about to be over FOR GOOD!” Andy says. Evil Dylan turns towards Daisy. “Surely you can’t be okay with this. I realize we have had our differences, but I am your father! Doesn’t that mean anything to you?! If you put a stop to this, I promise I will do everything in my power to make up for the way I have treated you in the past! I can be the father that you always wanted!” Evil Dylan claims. Daisy laughs. “Are you kidding me? I would rather chew glass than have you for a father. Besides, in order for you to exist, I would have to say goodbye to Dylan, and I much prefer him to you. But that shouldn’t be surprising to you, even with his amnesia and his faults, Dylan is twice the man you could ever hope to be, its why you have never been able to beat him, and its why you never will.” Daisy says. Evil Dylan turns his head towards Bethany. “And you? I know that you claim to hate me, but I refuse to believe that there isn’t a small part of you that still loves me. Please, Bethany...don’t let them kill me. If you save my life, we can have the dynasty I promised you, I can give you what you deserve! I will rest this entire planet at your feet!” Evil Dylan promises. “I’ll pass. After what you did to Alexios, I wouldn’t spit on you if you caught on fire. You pretend to be this powerful, fearless man, but right now you’re just proving that deep down, you are a weak, pathetic excuse for a human being. It must be sad though, you’ve wasted decades on building this dynasty, and what did you get for it in the end? Absolutely nothing. Your entire existence has been meaningless, and in a hundred years, NO ONE will even remember who you were. History will forget you, and eventually, so won’t we.” Bethany says. Bethany walks out. “Bethany, WAIT! DON’T LEAVE ME!” Evil Dylan screams. Daisy glares at Evil Dylan, before walking out herself. “Daisy, my dear! Please don’t abandon your father! I’m begging you!” Evil Dylan yells. Evil Dylan turns his attention to Andy. “This is your doing! First you murder my son, and now you are going to kill me!” Evil Dylan growls. “You brought all of this on yourself.” Andy says. “This is not over, not even close! I curse you, Andy Goo. I curse you, and every single person you hold dear. From this moment until death, every moment of happiness you experience will be fleeting, and will quickly be followed by despair and heartbreak. See if you ever experience a moment’s peace again.” Evil Dylan tells Andy. “Wow, you know you’ve lost when you start putting curses on people. Well you can take your phony curse and shove it. We’re done, this time for good.” Andy says. Andy turns towards Andropov. “He’s all yours.” Andy says. Evil Dylan turns towards Rebecca. “Your husband made a grave mistake crossing me. With my curse in place, lets see if the two of you will actually make it to the altar, and become husband and wife.” Evil Dylan says. Rebecca glares at Evil Dylan, before she and Andy walk out. Andropov pulls out a computer, and then hooks up numerous wires to Evil Dylan’s head. “Don’t worry, this will be a painless procedure.” Andropov says. “Please, Doctor Andropov...don’t do this. Do not erase your greatest achievement!” Evil Dylan begs. Andropov smiles. “You underestimate me, sir.” Andropov says. “What are you talking about?” Evil Dylan asks. “This defeat will only be temporary. You see, when I transferred your essence from Kristina’s body to Dylan’s body, I made a copy of it.” Andropov reveals. “Are you saying what I think you are saying?” Evil Dylan asks. “Indeed I am. I am in possession of yet ANOTHER copy of your essence, one containing all of your memories up until you left Kristina’s body. Once the dust settles, I will implant your memories into someone else, and you will rise again.” Andropov tells him. Evil Dylan smiles, and begins to laugh. “Just as I suspected. Those fools all thought they had defeated me, but I haven’t lost yet.” Evil Dylan says. “Until then, I’m afraid this is goodbye.” Andropov says. Evil Dylan nods. “I understand...do as you must.” Evil Dylan says. Andropov turns his attention to the monitor of his computer, and then clicks on the delete button...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down