QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 10

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 10 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 10

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

It’s a new day. In Greece, Madeline is in the dining room of her villa, pouring herself a glass of wine. The door opens and Lydia walks in! "Hello, mother." Lydia says. Madeline smiles. "Hello, my darling. I've been expecting you." Madeline reveals. "You have been?" A surprised Lydia asks. "Of course! A source of mine informed me that you had boarded a jet, designated to land in Greece. I couldn't see what other business you would have in our beautiful homeland." Madeline says. Madeline stands up, and kisses Lydia on both cheeks. "It really is good to see you, Lydia." Madeline says. "How have you been?" Lydia asks. "I've been well, though it does get boring around here sometimes. Anyway, lets not waste too much time on pleasantries. I assume you didn't come here for the sole purpose of catching up. After all, you have barely kept in contact since I last saw you, which I believe was about three years ago. So tell me, why did you come to visit me?" Madeline asks. At that moment, Lucas walks in. "Well, this...this is something that I was not expecting." Madeline says, upon seeing Lucas.

At the Lakeside Diner, Rebecca sits across from Alexios. "Thank you for meeting with me. I won't take up too much of your time." Rebecca says. "Did you find something else on the person that's been trying to drive you crazy?" Alexios wonders. "I'm hoping to. I plan on breaking into the Stanpatos mansion." Rebecca reveals. "What?!" Alexios asks. "I did some checking around, and it doesn't look like Bethany will be home for hours, which means now is the perfect time for me to go there." Rebecca says. "What evidence do you think you're gonna find?" Alexios asks. "I think the person who gas lighted me used a recording of Andre's voice for the phone call. I did some digging, and I found a video of an old press conference that Andre did. In it, Andre said something that was eerily similar to what he said to me when he supposedly called me." Rebecca says. "Do you think Bethany might still have the recording?" Alexios asks. "Its worth looking into. If Bethany has the recordings, its likely on her computer." Rebecca says. "If I remember right, Bethany has two laptops. One of them is strictly for work, so she probably wouldn't keep the recording on that one." Alexios says. "And the other one?" Rebecca asks. "And the other one never leaves the house, so if you wanna search it, you shouldn't have any troubles getting your hands on it." Alexios says.

Daisy is in her office, when there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" Daisy calls out. Dylan walks in, holding a paper bag. "Good morning. I've brought a peace offering." Dylan says, as he hands Daisy the bag. Daisy peeks inside the bag, and rolls her eyes. "I hate jelly doughnuts." Daisy says. "I could always go back and get you some Boston cremes." Dylan suggests. "Okay, why don't we just skip over the sucking up? What are you doing here?" Daisy asks. Dylan sighs, and sits across from Daisy. "I came here because I was hoping you might change your mind and give me the flash drive." Dylan admits. "You wasted a trip, then." Daisy says. "Hear me out." Dylan suggests. "I don't have to! You downloaded incriminating files off of my computer! That tells me all I need to know, that you are a backstabbing bastard!" Daisy yells. "I am a backstabbing bastard, but in this case, I was actually trying to help you." Dylan tells her. "How?" Daisy asks. "In case you haven't noticed, the walls are closing in on you, Daisy. So, I decided that the best way to prevent that from happening was to frame someone else for your crimes." Dylan reveals!

In the Stanpatos Study, the room is empty, when all of a sudden, a bookshelf begins to move on its own. Once the bookshelf is moved, an entrance to a tunnel appears, and Rebecca emerges from it. "Looks like the coast is clear..." Rebecca notes. Rebecca immediately notices Bethany's laptop on a nearby desk. "Well, that was easy." Rebecca says. Rebecca runs over to the laptop, and opens it. "Password...lets see...maybe it’s her birthday." Rebecca suggests, as she types in the password. "Wrong password...maybe it’s Lucas' birthday. Lets see if I remember it." Rebecca says, as she types in another password. Rebecca sighs. "Even if that is Lucas' birthday, it’s the wrong password. Oh, I know, let’s try the year Stanpatos Enterprises was founded in." Rebecca says, before typing. Rebecca groans, before closing the laptop. "This isn't going to work! What am I supposed to do now?" Rebecca wonders. "Um, what are you doing here?" A voice asks. Rebecca turns around, and sees Bethany standing in the doorway!

Back in Greece, Lucas and Lydia are still with Madeline. "I do hope that Mr. Cambino's presence doesn't mean the two of you have reunited." Madeline says. "Relax, I'm very much in love with Dylan." Lydia notes. "Well, I don't care much for Dylan either. The only time he was ever much use was when I had brainwashed him. However, despite that, he has broken your heart many less times than Lucas." Madeline notes. "We didn't come here to rehash the past." Lucas says. "Then why did you come? Because quite honestly, I don't see what possible reason you would have to come and see me. It’s not as if we travel in the same circle! No, I am the matriarch of one of the most powerful families that the modern world has known, and you run a sub par newspaper." Madeline says. "Actually, I'm the COO of Stanpatos Enterprises." Lucas corrects her. "And here I was, thinking you couldn't possibly downgrade from your previous occupation!" Madeline states. Lucas ignores her. "We came to question you about an old associate of yours: The Evil Force." Lucas says. "The Evil Force is dead." Madeline notes. "Apparently, he's not. The Master claimed that The Evil Force is still very much alive." Lydia reveals. "We were wondering if you might know where he is." Lucas says. "My apologies, I'm afraid I don't understand why you would suspect I would know anything about his whereabouts!" Madeline says. "After he faked their deaths, The Evil Force handed Max Warren and Kristina Cat over to you." Lydia reminds her. "We need you to tell us what you know." Lucas says. Madeline cackles. "Who are you to make demands of me? I assure you, Mr. Cambino, attempting to pressure me into providing you with information won't accomplish a single thing." Madeline says. "What about your daughter?" Lucas asks. "What about my daughter?" Madeline asks. "If The Evil Force is back, he could target Dylan, since Dylan is the one who shot him." Lydia notes. "I can certainly understand your investment in locating The Evil Force, Lydia. But, what I can't seem to grasp is Lucas' interest. Now, as I recall, the two of you don't share any association." Madeline says. "I'm working on behalf of someone else." Lucas reveals. "Does this someone else happen to be Stanpatos Enterprises? Why on earth would I lift a finger to help the competition?" Madeline questions. "This is about more than just business, it could be a matter of life or death." Lucas says. "So long as none of my family is in any danger, this is of no concern to me." Madeline says. "Don't you get it? Lydia being married to Dylan could put her in the line of fire! But, I wouldn't expect you to care, this is hardly the first time you've shown little regard for your daughter." Lucas says. "Uh oh..." Lydia mutters. Suddenly, Madeline pulls a dagger out of her purse, and presses it up against Lucas' throat! "I urge you to choose your words very carefully, Mr. Cambino!" Madeline warns!

"You want me to frame someone else?" Daisy asks. "Sure, why not?" Dylan asks. "Because it goes against everything that I've set in motion, you idiot! The reason I sent those messages to Rebecca is because I wanted her to get sent to the mental institution, so that she wouldn't be able to come in between Andy and I. If someone else takes the fall...everything that I did would've been for nothing!" Daisy says. "Just listen to me for a second. Alexios told me that Rebecca thinks Bethany Wilson might be responsible for texts and the phone call." Dylan says. "Yeah, I already know about that. Honestly, it’s a bit of a reach. As an attorney, I would laugh that case right out of court." Daisy notes. "True, but they don't have any other suspects, since for whatever reason, you've managed to avoid their radar. Honestly, this actually works out perfectly for me! I admit, when I originally agreed to keep quiet about your crimes, I was already considering pinning all of this on Bethany. But, now that Rebecca actually suspects Bethany, it makes things a whole lot easier for me." Dylan says. "No wonder you didn't expose me. You found a way for this secret to benefit you." Daisy realizes. "Don't tell me you are going to lecture me on morality, after everything you've done." Dylan says. "If Bethany were to take the fall, you would come out a big winner, wouldn't you? It would be enough to remove Bethany as the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, and then you can swoop in, and steal her job." Daisy says. "Fantastic, wouldn't you agree?" Dylan asks. "Uh huh...there's just one tiny little problem, WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Daisy asks. "What about you?" Dylan asks. "If this plan of yours works, you walk away with everything, but I'll get nothing, when I am the one who put in all of the work!" Daisy notes. "That's not true! You get to stay out of jail, and you get to hold onto Andy! That's pretty great, right?" Dylan says. "Just as long as you don't decide to tell him the truth." Daisy adds. "The moment I plant evidence on Bethany, this becomes my secret, too. You giving me that flash drive would give you security in more ways than one." Dylan says. "I still don't like the idea of throwing away everything I did. I concocted this plan to get Rebecca out of the picture, and now, she's more in the picture than ever!" Daisy says. "Would you prefer going to prison? Because that is the only other alternative. Rebecca is going to keep digging, and if you don't let me take care of this for you, eventually, she is going to figure out that Bethany is innocent, and it will only be a matter of time before a light bulb goes off in her empty head, and she'll realize that her ex husband's new fiancee is the one trying to drive her to cuckoo land. Then, not only are you going to lose your freedom, but you will lose Andy...for good, in case you hadn't already figured that out. Pretty bleak sounding future, if you ask me." Dylan says. Daisy sighs. "I really hate you." Daisy says, as she reaches into her pocket. Daisy then pulls out the flash drive, and hands it to Dylan. "You better not screw this up." Daisy warns. Dylan smiles. "Don't worry. In the end, you and I will both come out as winners." Dylan says.

Bethany and Rebecca are facing off in the Stanpatos Study. "I thought you were in the nut house." Bethany notes. "Obviously, you are a couple of weeks behind. I checked myself out." Rebecca reveals. "There is no way you were cured that quick." Bethany says. "I didn't need to be cured, because I'm not sick." Rebecca says. "That's what a crazy person would say. Honestly though, I don't care if you're nuts or not. What I care about is what you are doing in my study. Are you just going to stand there looking dumbfounded? Or are you going to answer me?" Bethany asks. "The reason I came actually does have something to do with my brush with mental illness." Rebecca lies. Rebecca turns around, and looks at the balcony. "That's the place where I killed Andre..." Rebecca reveals. "Why should I care?" Bethany asks. Rebecca turns back towards Bethany. "I came here to face my past, head on. Unfortunately, everything that happened still haunts me, so, I thought by returning to where it all happened, I might be able to find some closure." Rebecca lies. "If that's true, how come you didn't call in advance to see if it was okay with me for you to come?" Bethany questions. "Because you and I despise each other, and you never would have agreed to let me come." Rebecca says. "You're right, I wouldn't have. You can leave now, by the way." Bethany says. "Actually, while I'm here, there is something you might be able to help me with. You see, I think the reason I got text messages and a phone call from Andre is because someone was trying to make me and everyone else think I was crazy." Rebecca reveals. "Okay...and how exactly am I supposed to help? Because, I'm not seeing the connection." Bethany notes. "You and Andre were friends, before he died." Rebecca notes. "I think I see where this is going. You are still clinging onto the theory that Andre is alive." Bethany assumes. "Actually, one of my theories is that Andre set this up before he died. Did Andre ever mention any of this to you?" Rebecca questions. "Of course not! Andre didn't exactly keep me clued in on his evil scheme of the day. And, for the record, I had no idea that he had helped Gretta Cambino, or that he was planning on tampering with the brakes on your car. As much as I hate you, I don't hate you enough to keep quiet about a murder plot against you, and I definitely wouldn't keep quiet about something that could put Andy and his daughter in danger." Bethany says. Rebecca nods. "Thanks for your time." Rebecca says. "I'd say no problem, but it kinda was. By the way, you can use the front door to leave, the tunnels let in too much of a draft." Bethany says. Rebecca nods. "Have a nice day." Rebecca says, before walking out. "What was that about?" Bethany wonders.

In Greece, Madeline still has a knife pressed up against Lucas' throat. "I know you believe yourself to be untouchable. After all, there was once a time where you held a considerable amount of power within the criminal underworld. However, that time has long since passed, and even if it hadn't, I still wouldn't be intimidated by you. However, you should most certainly feel intimidated by me! I would have no qualms about slitting your throat, Mr. Cambino. In fact, this dagger is the very same knife I once used to dispose of my dearly departed husband, Walter. May he rest in peace!" Madeline says. "That's enough!" Lydia shouts. Madeline turns her head towards Lydia, without releasing Lucas. "You've had your fun, Mother, now put the knife down. If you hurt Lucas in any way, I promise you, this will be the last time you and I ever see one another! I will never forgive you if you kill him, so please, for my sake, cut out the theatrics, and let him go." Lydia pleads. Finally, Madeline releases Lucas, and then turns towards Lydia. "Why do you care so much for a man who abandoned you?" Madeline wonders. "He didn't abandon me, Mother. We were having problems." Lydia notes. "Problems are meant to be solved, Lucas just didn't care enough to help solve them." Madeline claims. "Okay, do you know anything about The Evil Force, or not?!" Lydia asks. "I do not. Believe me, I haven't heard a word from him, since he generously provided me with Maxwell Warren and Katerina Cat., which was five years ago, and right before his supposed death." Madeline says. "How do we know you aren't lying?" Lucas asks. "She's telling the truth. I can usually tell when she is lying, but she is being sincere this time." Lydia says. "Thank you for your faith, my darling. If the two of you hope to locate The Evil Force, your best course of action would be to interrogate his beloved son." Madeline says. "Alexios Stanpatos already talked to The Master, and he claimed that he has only spoken to his father over the phone." Lucas says. Madeline laughs. "My dear, that is complete and utter nonsense. Now, I don't know either of the gentlemen very well, but from what I do know, I sincerely doubt that The Master hasn't seen his father. In fact, in order for The Evil Force to have survived all of those bullets, at his age, I'm willing to bet that The Master had a hand in his resurrection, much like he did the last time." Madeline says. "Even if The Master knows where his father is, he probably won't tell us. Besides, we have no idea where The Master is now." Lydia notes. "Which means we're out of options." Lucas concludes. "There is no need to be so dreary, because that isn't entirely true." Madeline says. "Can you elaborate?" Lydia asks. "If you wish to locate The Evil Force...perhaps you should question his daughter." Madeline says!

At the hospital, Rebecca joins Andy by the nurse's station. "I got your message, is everything okay?" Rebecca asks. "Better than okay. Acerbi gave us the okay to bring Ava home today!" Andy reveals. "Oh my goodness, that's wonderful! We should go in and see her!" Rebecca suggests. "Actually, she's sleeping right now. So, my game plan was to wait for Acerbi to bring me the paperwork, fill it out, and then wake Ava up when its time to go. No point in making her sit through the boring paperwork with us." Andy says. "That's a good plan." Rebecca says. "So, how is your investigation going, into the person who gas lighted you? Any new leads?" Andy wonders. "I spoke to Bethany." Rebecca reveals. "You didn't tell her that you suspect her, right?" Andy asks. "No, of course not. I told Bethany about my Andre theory, to try and get a reaction out of her." Rebecca admits. "Did it work?" Andy asks. "Honestly...Bethany didn't seem to care one way or another." Rebecca says. "Keep in mind that Bethany is a professional liar." Andy notes. "Don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree. But, a part of me is worried that I could be heading down the wrong track, while the person who is really responsible is still out there." Rebecca admits.

At the Lakeside Diner, Dylan sits across from Alexios. "I'm glad you were able to meet with me." Dylan says. "Before you say anything, I've got a little bit of news. Rebecca broke into the Stanpatos mansion to try and find dirt on Bethany." Alexios says. "Did she find anything?" Dylan asks. "I actually just got a text from Rebecca. Bethany showed up before she really got the chance to look." Alexios says. "Let’s hope I have better luck, then." Dylan says. "What does that mean?" Alexios wonders. "The reason I called you here is because I need you to distract Bethany, while I search the mansion." Dylan reveals. "But Bethany just caught Rebecca!" Alexios notes. "I know, that's why I need you to distract her. She probably just gave Rebecca a stern talking to, but if she catches ME searching the place, she'll probably pull a Rebecca and toss me over the balcony." Dylan says. "How am I supposed to distract Bethany? She's not my biggest fan, either!" Alexios says. "I don't know, just find a way to do it! If Bethany is responsible for what happened to Rebecca, I need to find proof, so I can take back the company, and hopefully get rid of Bethany for good." Dylan says.

Back in Greece, Lucas and Lydia are both stunned by what Madeline suggested. "Wait, I was under the impression that The Master was The Evil Force's only child." Lydia says. "He is. Obviously, Madeline is lying." Lucas suggests. "Why would I fabricate such a thing? The reason that there is no public record of The Evil Force's daughter is because very few people actually know she exists." Madeline says. "How do YOU know she exists?" Lydia questions. "I found out five years ago, the day that The Evil Force provided me with Miss Cat and Detective Warren. When I arrived at the drop off point, I found The Evil Force on the phone. Whoever he was talking to, he mentioned his "worthless daughter". When I questioned him about it, he ordered that I forget I ever heard anything, because his daughter is irrelevant, and unworthy of occupying anyone's thoughts." Madeline recalls. "Don't tell me you actually let him intimidate you." Lucas says. "I was hardly intimidated. However, I was rather enjoying our brief partnership, and I didn't want to risk jeopardizing it, so I ultimately dropped the matter. However, despite his wishes, I didn't forget what I heard. The Evil Force has a daughter out there, and unlike his absolute adoration of The Master, he absolutely detests his other child." Madeline says. "Then we need to find her." Lucas says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum