QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 81(3/11/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 81(3/11/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 81(3/11/24)

Post by QG Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:18 am

In the food court of Goo Village, Jenna is sitting at a table, typing up a text message. “Currently out on that date we talked about, will meet up with you after I am done…” Jenna mutters as she types. Dannie walks up to the table. “Talking to yourself?” Dannie questions. Jenna looks up at Dannie and smiles. “Just reading what I was typing aloud. You can never be too careful when it comes to typos.” Jenna says. Dannie sits across from them. “So true. By the way, I’m sorry I was gone for so long. That call took a lot longer than I planned it to.” Dannie says. “You’re good. I guess that’s the sorta thing that happens when you’re important.” Jenna says. Dannie smiles. “I’m not that important.” Dannie says. “Don’t undersell yourself there, doc. You might not be performing life saving surgeries every day, but you’re still saving lives. You help people work through their problems.” Jenna notes. “I appreciate the praise. But since we’re talking about saving lives, I’d also argue that you do that yourself.” Dannie says. “I try my best.” Jenna says. “Speaking of work, are you going to work after this?” Dannie wonders. “No, I’ve got the rest of the day off.” Jenna says. “What a coincidence, so don’t I! We should do something else! Go for a walk, perhaps.” Dannie says. “That does sound really nice, but unfortunately I’ve got plans. I’m actually gonna be meeting up with a friend after I leave here.” Jenna says. “That’s fine, I just figured I’d ask.” Dannie says. “But…maybe that’s what we could do for our third date.” Jenna suggests. “You want there to be a third date?” Dannie asks. “You don’t?” Jenna questions. Dannie smiles. “I’d love to go on another date with you. It’s still early, but so far, I really like you.” Dannie says. “Same. Anyways, I really should be going. Let’s talk again later so we can start planning for the next date.” Jenna says. “I’d love that.” Dannie says. Jenna stands up and walks away, leaving Dannie with a smile on their face.

At the Fantastic P.D, Bethany walks into the squad room, holding a bag of food, and finds Kaylie sitting at her desk. “Good afternoon, Kay.” Bethany says. Kaylie looks up, sees Bethany, and smiles. “Hi! What are you doing here?” Kaylie wonders. “I came to drop off some sweets, I figured you could probably use them.” Bethany says, as she hands Kaylie the bag. “You’re so thoughtful. Did you make these yourself?” Kaylie asks. “Of course I did. I know how much you love my snickerdoodles.” Bethany says. “Thank you, Beth. You have no idea what a difficult day it’s been so far, and it isn’t even close to being over.” Kaylie says. “I figured you might be busy. I heard that Mia Goo was shot and probably killed.” Bethany says. “Well what you probably didn’t hear was that Lydia has been arrested for her murder.” Kaylie reveals. “What?! Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand Lydia, but after everything Mia has done to her, Lydia deserves an award for killing that crazy bitch!” Bethany says. “Regardless of what Mia has done in the past, the law is the law, and it’s beginning to look like Lydia might’ve shot Mia in cold blood. Lydia claims that Mia kidnapped her at gunpoint, but the gun used to shoot Mia was registered to Lydia.” Kaylie reveals. “Damn, that’s not a good look. Do you think Lydia will get convicted?” Bethany asks. “It’s possible. You know though, Lydia killing Mia wasn’t even the craziest thing that has happened today. You might want to sit down for this one.” Kaylie says. “Oh boy. What now?” Bethany asks. “V.J Goo is alive.” Kaylie reveals. “Wait, WHAT? How?” Bethany questions. “I don’t know how! But apparently, not only is he alive, but he has a new face, he has amnesia, and he’s working for Madeline Masters!” Kaylie tells her. “Wow, those Masters women are staying busy…but this doesn’t make any sense! Wasn’t V.J brain dead? Isn’t that why he had to be taken off life support? There was nothing the doctors could do for him!” Bethany notes. “I really don’t know how any of this is possible, but V.J was apparently involved in kidnapping Lawrence Stanpatos, so now the entire department is trying to track him and Madeline down.” Kaylie says. “If V.J kidnapped Lawrence, he should’ve at least had the decency not to return him…” Bethany mutters. “Bethany!” Kaylie scolds. “What? Lawrence sucks!” Bethany notes. “Never change.” Kaylie tells her. “Don’t worry, I won’t. Well anyway, I just dropped by to give you the snickerdoodles, I’ve got some place I need to be. Good luck with your Mia Goos and Lydia Masters and V.J Goos.” Bethany says. “Thanks, I’m gonna need it. Love you.” Kaylie says. “Love you too. Bye.” Bethany says, before walking out. Once Bethany is gone, Kaylie looks at the sketch of Vic/V.J…

In Switzerland, Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara are tied to chairs, unconscious. Andy’s eyes begin to open, and he turns to see Rebecca tied up in the chair next to him. “Rebecca! Rebecca! Can you hear me?” Andy asks. Rebecca’s eyes slowly start to open. “Andy?” Rebecca asks. “Thank god! You have no idea how worried I was. Are you okay?” Andy asks. “I’m a little groggy, but otherwise I seem to be fine. What about you?” Rebecca asks. “Better now that I know you’re okay.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles, but then spots Ciara tied up nearby. “Ciara! Come on Ciara, wake up!” Rebecca urges. Ciara groans as she starts to wake up. “Where…where are we?” Ciara wonders. “Probably still in The Master’s compound. Are you okay?” Andy asks. “Yeah, I’m fine. Any idea how we got down here?” Ciara questions. “Last I remember, The Master’s goons had us at gunpoint.” Andy says. “Going by how my head feels, I’m guessing they must’ve drugged us at some point.” Ciara says. “They would have needed to if they wanted to tie us up like this. I’m sure The Master knows we wouldn’t have made it easy for them.” Rebecca says. “So now we’re gonna be stuck down here for god knows how long.” Andy says. “Probably until The Master gets bored of us and decides to kill us.” Ciara says. “I don’t think it’s that simple. The Master wants info on the diamond jewels. The only knowledge he has about their whereabouts is the location of the ring, and that’s only because he found it in his dead old man’s collection of world domination tools. He doesn’t know anything about where the necklace or the bracelet are.” Andy says. “In fairness, we don’t even know where the necklace is.” Rebecca notes. “Do you think it’s true what The Master said? About our grandfather being the one who created the diamond jewels?” Ciara wonders. “It’s possible. Stan Goo wasn’t just a doctor, he was supposedly a brilliant scientist too.” Andy recalls. “He’d definitely give Andropov a run for his money. He brainwashed Josephine, he nearly brainwashed V.J.” Ciara recalls. “So creating three pieces of jewelry that are capable of powering doomsday devices might be within his wheelhouse. The question is, why did he create them?” Andy wonders. “Who knows if we’ll ever find out? Shadow, AKA your grandfather, is dead. He died when his island was destroyed back in 2016.” Rebecca points out. “Besides, this is a mystery we should probably try to solve another time. Right now, we need to figure out how the hell we’re gonna get out of here.” Ciara says.

Upstairs, Vic aims his gun at The Master’s head. “I hope you’ve made your peace.” Vic says. “I hope you’ve made yours. The moment your gun fires, my security will descend on you and swiftly eliminate you. But if you are confident enough to believe you can hold them all off, by all means, shoot me.” The Master says. “I’ll take my chances.” Vic says. Vic goes to pull the trigger but Serena bursts into the house! “Vic, DON’T!” Serena shouts. “What spectacular timing. Hello Miss. Masters, lovely to see you again.” The Master says. “What the hell? You’re supposed to be dead! You were shot and then hurled yourself off a bridge!” Serena notes. “I’m a strong swimmer.” The Master says. “What the hell are you doing here, Serena?” Vic asks. “I followed you here from your hotel room.” Serena says. “Why?” Vic asks. “Because I was worried about you! Why else? Obviously I had a good reason to be!” Serena says. “He isn’t the one with a gun pointed at his head darling, that unfortunate honor goes to me.” The Master notes. “Will you shut the hell up?! Consider yourself lucky I’m even bothering trying to save your life after you and Kitty Cat faked my death and then kept me from my family for months!” Serena yells. The Master rolls his eyes. “Not this drivel again…” The Master says. “Sounds like this guy is a real piece of work. Even more reason for me to kill him.” Vic says. “Come on, Vic. This isn’t who you are!” Serena says. “How the hell do you know anything about who I am, Serena?! You’ve known me for a couple of months, that’s it! You act like we’ve been friends for years!” Vic shouts. “That’s because it feels like we have been! I don’t know how to explain it, but there is something about you…it makes me want the best for you, I want to help you! I don’t know why you are acting like this, why you are doing any of this, but I do know that this isn’t who you are!” Serena says. “I’d be delighted to shed some light on the situation. You see, your friend here is trying to collect these three pieces of diamond jewelry.” The Master says. Serena’s eyes widen. “The diamond jewels?” Serena asks. “You’ve heard of them?” Vic asks. “Of course I have! My mother was after them years ago.” Serena recalls. “She’s after them again. Your friend is working for her.” The Master says. Serena looks at Vic. “You’re working for my mother?” Serena asks. “It doesn’t matter.” Vic says. “Oh my god, now it all makes sense!” Serena says. “What does?” Vic questions. “Why you are acting so differently! My mother screwed with your head, didn’t she? She did the same freaking thing the last time she was after the three jewels! She brainwashed Dylan Stanpatos into doing her bidding!” Serena recalls. “Like I said, it doesn’t matter who I’m working for!” Vic says. “The hell it doesn’t! Now I know why my mother popped back up in Fantastic! She wasn’t there to see the family, she was there to supervise you and the search for the three jewels! I don’t even know how this is possible…I thought the jewels were destroyed!” Serena says. “You are a bit behind the times, my dear. Everyone is searching for the three diamond jewels, it is the new big thing. I currently have three people tied up in the basement that came here searching for one of the jewels.” The Master says. “You’re really making it difficult for me to not just let Vic shoot you.” Serena says. “Then get the hell out and let me do my job.” Vic says. “No!” Serena shouts. Serena runs and stands between The Master and Vic’s gun. “I’m not going to let you do this! I’m not gonna let you kill a man on my mother’s orders, even one as despicable as him!” Serena says. “I don’t have a choice!” Vic states. “You do have a choice!” Serena argues. “I don’t! My orders are my orders, I can’t defy them.” Vic says. “Is that because you don’t want to defy them or because you literally can’t because of the brainwashing?” Serena asks. “Just…just get out of the way, please…just…leave.” Vic begs. “No! I am not going to walk out and turn a blind eye while you commit cold blooded murder! It’s not what I want, and I’m pretty sure it’s not what you want!” Serena says. “And how do you think you’re gonna stop me? You really think standing in front of my gun will do anything?” Vic asks. “I can get past whatever my mother did to you, I know it’s possible! My sister Lydia was able to get through to her fiance just recently, and years ago, she did the same thing with Dylan Stanpatos!” Serena says. Serena places her hand on Vic’s, as he still holds his gun. “Vic, look at me. I want you to know that I’m not gonna let anything happen to you, I will protect you.” Serena tells him. Suddenly, Vic flashes back.

In the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, V.J sits across from Serena. “I want you to know that I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. I will protect you until the very end.” V.J tells Serena.

Back in the present, Vic squints his eyes in confusion. “What is it?” Serena asks. “I…I think I just remembered something, and it involves you.” Vic reveals!

At the Fantastic P.D, Dannie walks into the squad room and finds Kaylie sitting at her desk. “Kaylie, hi.” Dannie says. “Hi, I wasn’t expecting to see you here today.” Kaylie says. “I don’t plan on staying long, I just needed to drop off a file for Don. Is he here?” Dannie asks. “He had to step out, but I’ll give it to him when he gets back.” Kaylie says. “Excellent. Thank you.” Dannie says. Dannie hands Kaylie the folder and then notices the sketch of Vic on her desk. “Is that him? The man they think is my cousin V.J?” Dannie asks. “How do you know about that? The department hasn’t made any official statements on V.J possibly being alive yet, we were waiting until we had more information.” Kaylie says. “I know someone who has a friend inside the department.” Dannie says. “I see, well try not to tell anyone. Like I said, we’re waiting on more info before we go and tell the city that a presumed dead cop is now working as an assassin for a super villain.” Kaylie says. “Will do. So is there any news on V.J’s whereabouts?” Dannie asks. “Nothing so far. How is your uncle doing?” Kaylie asks. “I’m not sure. I haven’t seen Victor since he found out V.J is alive. Do you know if Serena knows yet?” Dannie asks. “No one has been able to find Serena.” Kaylie says. “I hope they’re okay. Anyways, I should probably be going. Take care.” Dannie says. “Just a second. How are things going? I haven’t seen much of you lately.” Kaylie notes. “Things are going well. I’m actually dating someone now.” Dannie reveals. “Really? That’s exciting.” Kaylie says. “It is. I have a really good feeling about this relationship.” Dannie says.

At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is putting dishes away when she hears a knock at the door. “Finally…” Bethany mutters. Bethany walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Jenna standing outside! “What the hell took you so long?” Bethany asks. “I already told you when I texted you, I was still on my date.” Jenna says, before pushing her way in. “Is anyone else here?” Jenna asks. “Do you think if there was, I would’ve asked you over here? This arrangement is our little secret, remember?” Bethany asks. “Right. Speaking of our little secret, I believe you have something for me?” Jenna asks. “Of course you wouldn’t forget about that.” Bethany says. Bethany pulls out an envelope and hands it to Jenna. Jenna opens the envelope and pulls out a wad of cash. “Looks like it’s all here. Still though, I should probably count it. I know you have a history of not being totally trustworthy.” Jenna says. “That’s rich coming from you, seeing as the only reason you’re involved with Dannie is because I’m paying you to be.” Bethany says!

In Switzerland, Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara are all trying to wiggle their way out of their ropes. “Damn it! It’s no use! These knots are impossible.” Andy complains. “You know, this reminds me of the old days. The three of us on some crazy adventure, going up against a bad guy, the only thing that is missing is Dylan being here with us.” Ciara says. “I’m pretty sure Dylan is content working as the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises and Masters Corp. At this point, I think I’m ready to join him if it means not being kidnapped by homicidal maniacs anymore.” Rebecca says. “Come on! You know deep down you enjoy it. This actually reminds me a lot of the whole debacle at Acerbi’s clinic. You remember, right? When Liam Murphy kidnapped me at what was supposed to be my wedding to Dylan, only turned out I wasn’t marrying Dylan, I was actually marrying Liam. Then you two came to the clinic to find me, Acerbi got arrested, Lawrence got shot by Aunt Molly, and a good time was had by all!” Ciara remembers. “If only Lawrence had stayed dead, maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess.” Rebecca says. “Lawrence wasn’t the one who locked us down here.” Andy notes. “Maybe, but we wouldn’t have been here in the first place if we weren’t trying to collect the three jewels before Lawrence could.” Rebecca says. “And now on top of having to race Lawrence to the jewels, we have to deal with The Master too.” Andy says. “And Madeline Masters, let's not forget about her.” Ciara notes. “I was really trying to.” Rebecca says. “Alright, enough talk about Lawrence and Madeline and The Master, we need to figure out how the hell we’re gonna get out of here.” Andy says. “Good thing all three of us have plenty of experience with this kind of situation.” Ciara says.

Upstairs, Serena is still standing between Vic’s gun and The Master. “Well this took quite the unexpected turn.” The Master admits. “What do you mean you remember me?” Serena asks. “It was a quick flash, but…you were in it, and I know this wasn’t something recent. It felt like it was from a long time ago.” Vic says. “So then it’s possible that…that we knew each other before the amnesia? I guess that would explain why I feel a connection to you, maybe we were friends or something in your past life. What do you remember?” Serena asks. “We were in this room…I think it was the police station or something. You were handcuffed to the desk, I sat across from you, and I told you what you just told me, that I wasn’t gonna let anything happen to you, that I was gonna protect you until the very end.” Vic says. Serena’s face turns white. “No…no…you…you couldn’t remember that.” Serena says. “You know what I’m talking about?” Vic asks. “I know exactly what you are talking about, but it just isn’t possible. The person who said that to me…it was V.J.” Serena says. “Was there anyone else in the room with the two of you?” Vic asks. “No! It was just me and him! I had gotten myself mixed up in this situation with a man named Dylan Cat, I was pregnant with my son Colin at the time and looking at possible prison time, and V.J was trying to reassure me! If you remember that, then that means…no, no! That’s impossible! You couldn’t be him!” Serena says. “V.J is dead!” Vic points out. “That’s what I’m saying!” Serena says. “May I chime in? I was supposedly dead, that is until I wasn’t.” The Master notes. “But they never found your body!” Serena points out. “They did find Dylan Stanpatos’ body after he perished the last time, but I was still able to resurrect him with the assistance of Doctor Andropov. Perhaps you’ve met him, Vic?” The Master asks. Serena turns towards Vic. “Do you know who Doctor Andropov is?” Serena asks. “I-I don’t know. I don’t remember him, I don’t remember anything except for that one memory of you and me!” Vic says. “Oh my god…you picked the name Vic. You told me that you felt a connection to that name, well V.J stood for Victor Junior! He was named after his father! Oh my god…this isn’t possible.” Serena says. The Master leans into Serena. “Haven’t you learned by now that nothing is impossible where the denizens of Fantastic City are concerned?” The Master asks. Vic begins to lower his gun. “Could…could it really be possible? Do you think I’m him?” Vic asks. “If you are, it would explain SO much. Your connection to the name Victor, the reason I’ve felt a connection with you since the moment we met! My god, it really is you, isn’t it? Somehow, some way, you’ve come back to me!” Serena exclaims. “I-I don’t know what to think.” Vic says. “Don’t worry about any of that right now. Just put the gun down, let me take you somewhere quiet so we can talk about this. Forget about The Master and the diamond jewels and my mother, lets focus on you, okay?” Serena asks. Before Vic can respond, a shot rings out! The Master falls to the floor, having been hit in the shoulder! “Bloody hell! Who shot me?!” The Master asks. Vic and Serena turn towards the door and find Madeline standing in the doorway! “Well, it would appear I arrived just in time.” Madeline states!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down