QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 87(3/25/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 87(3/25/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 87(3/25/24)

Post by QG Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:00 am

At Baronville, Lydia and Zoey are face to face in their jail cell. “Well this is quite the interesting development.” Zoey mutters. “Zoey Kellers.” Lydia says. “I’m flattered you remember me.” Zoey says. “How could I not? You made it your life’s mission to destroy my relationship with Lucas.” Lydia recalls. “I was being paid a reasonable sum of money to do so, as I’m sure you remember.” Zoey points out. “And how did that work out for you? Because of your little partnership with Mia Goo, you got shot, you got kidnapped, and then when she was done with you, she got you sent to prison!” Lydia notes. “I’m getting used to it in here.” Zoey claims. “Only took you about three years.” Lydia says. “And I’m sure it will take you even longer, given that you are only used to the finer things in life. Going from a huge mansion to having to share a tiny little cell with me must feel quite jarring.” Zoey says. “I’m fine.” Lydia claims. “That’s lovely to hear darling, but I really couldn’t care less how you are. Out of curiosity though, what was it that pushed you over the edge?” Zoey asks. “Excuse me?” Lydia asks. “Something must have happened for you to finally put a bullet into Mia.” Zoey says. “I shot her in self defense.” Lydia states. “Right, sure you did.” Zoey says. “I did! Mia kidnapped me at gunpoint, she dragged me to some cliff, and then she tried to shoot me! If I wasn’t able to wrestle the gun away from her, she would have killed me!” Lydia notes. “And just how exactly did Mia end up with your gun? The same gun you had previously used to try and shoot her?” Zoey asks. “How the hell do you know all of this?” Lydia questions. “Just because I’m in prison doesn’t mean I’ve been completely cut off from the outside world. We do have a television in the common room.” Zoey says. “Well to answer your question, not that you really deserve an answer, but Mia probably stole my gun.” Lydia says. “So what you’re telling me is that Mia was hoping you would kill her?” Zoey asks. “Don’t act so surprised! You saw first hand how insane Mia is!” Lydia says. “Being insane is one thing, setting yourself up to be killed is something entirely different.” Zoey notes. “It’d hardly be the first time something like this has happened. Andre Stanpatos did the same exact thing years ago.” Lydia says. “Yes, well, regardless of whether or not Mia actually did set you up to kill her, things really aren’t looking good for you, are they? Your gun was used to shoot Mia, and then there isn’t any proof of there being any form of a struggle. To the police, you probably look like a cold blooded murderer.” Zoey says. “I think that’s a bit extreme.” Lydia says. “Is it though?” Zoey asks. “Things may not look good now, but I’m confident I’ll be able to prove my innocence.” Lydia says. “And how do you intend on doing that from in here? Sorry to disappoint, but they don’t offer day passes into the outside world, especially not for psychopathic murderers.” Zoey says. “I am NOT a murderer!” Lydia yells. “Alright then! No need to get so testy! Should I be concerned about pushing you too far? I wouldn’t want to become your next victim. You almost killed me once already, back when you tried to strangle me.” Zoey says. “You mean after I found you in bed with Lucas, when you drugged him and made it look like the two of you had slept together?” Lydia asks. “Oh don’t take it so personally, it was just a job. Besides, I ended up paying the price, didn’t I? I’ve spent the past three years locked up here. But hey, at least I have some company now!” Zoey exclaims.

At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany walks in and finds Kaylie sitting on the couch. “Hey there!” Kaylie says. “Hi, I wasn’t expecting to see you home so early.” Bethany says. “I got done with my shift earlier than I thought today.” Kaylie says. Kaylie stands up, walks over to Bethany, and kisses her. “What were you off doing?” Kaylie wonders. “Just running some errands. I’m really happy you’re home.” Bethany says. “So am I. Hey…is everything good? You seem kinda stressed.” Kaylie says. Bethany flashes back.

“I’m going out on my own. I’ve got my own plans for Dannie, and if you do anything to interfere with them, I’ll be happy to tell your girlfriend that you were so insecure that she was going to cheat on you, you hired someone to seduce their friend.” Jenna warns Bethany.

Back in the present, Bethany fakes a smile. “I’m fine. It’s just been a long day.” Bethany says. “Tell me about it. Even though I got done early, it still feels like today has lasted a whole month. But, at least we’re home now and get to spend the rest of the night together.” Kaylie says. “Yeah…” Bethany says. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Kaylie asks. “Yeah. Don’t worry about it, everything is good.” Bethany claims.

At Colossal Heights, Jenna is sitting across from Janice. “You’ve got no idea how happy I am to see you, my beautiful baby girl, my only daughter.” Janice says. “I’m glad to see you too, Mom. I’m sorry I haven’t been by to see you all that much.” Jenna says. “You don’t have to apologize! I’m the one that told you that you shouldn’t come by to see me all that often. I’m not exactly Fantastic City’s darling at the moment, so if anybody found out that we were related…that could change how people think of you.” Janice says. “I know, but I’m not worried about that! I’m just grateful to have you in my life. I lost my adopted mom when I was a teenager, and that was one of the hardest things I ever had to go through. Finding you after all these years…it’s helped fill that void.” Jenna says. “I can’t tell you enough how sorry I am that I had to give you up, sweetie. The circumstances back then…they weren’t good, and the only option I had was to give you to a couple I thought would treat you good.” Janice says. “I know. From the little you’ve told me, it sounds like you did the right thing.” Jenna says. “I’m glad you understand. Oh! I’ve got some good news for you! My son Donny came by to see me today.” Janice says. “I thought you and Don weren’t on speaking terms.” Jenna says. “We weren’t! But I called him about a month ago to try and mend fences, and to let him know that I have a hearing coming up that could get me released from this dump, one that would go significantly better if he’d speak up on my behalf.” Janice says. “And what did he say?” Jenna asks. “Not only is he gonna speak up on my behalf, but he’s gonna offer to take responsibility for me if I get released from here! Isn’t that great, Jenna? Your mama could be getting outta here soon!” Janice exclaims. “I’m really happy for you, Mom. I’m also happy over the possibility of not having to visit you in this gross visiting room anymore.” Jenna says. “Tell me about it! Most prisons look better than this place! I hope you know that once I do get out though, if I do end up moving in with Donny, you won’t be able to come and see me there.” Janice says. “So Don really has no idea that I exist?” Jenna asks. “He was still a little boy when I was pregnant with you, but as far as he knows, that baby died. It’s what I had to tell him, him and Harry! They were far too young to understand why I had to give you up.” Janice says. “No, I get it. I wish he did know about me though, it’d be kinda nice to have a brother. I didn’t have any siblings growing up.” Jenna notes. “That must’ve been very lonely for you, but trust me, you don’t want anybody knowing you’re my daughter. It’s for the best.” Janice says. “If you say so…” Jenna says. “Enough chatter about me! Why don’t you tell me how you’re doing! How’s everything going at the hospital?” Janice asks. “Things are good. I really like working there, the staff has been incredibly welcoming.” Jenna says. “I knew you’d do great there! I was mainly worried about how that Doctor Acerbi would treat you. Let me tell you, I’ve heard some stories about that woman!” Janice says. “I remember you told me. Doctor Acerbi has been surprisingly kind to me though. She isn’t half as bad as you built her up to be.” Jenna says. “Well that’s good to hear!” Janice says. “I’m actually dating a member of her family.” Jenna reveals. “Hold on a second, you’re dating a Goo?” Janice asks. “Mmhm. Queen Goo’s kid, Dannie.” Jenna reveals. “Dannie? Hm. I remember there was a Katie, there was an Andy, I think I remember hearing about a Quinn and a Peter, but I don’t remember any Dannie.” Janice says. “Katie was Dannie’s birth name I guess, but they changed it.” Jenna says. “I see. So how’s that going?” Janice wonders. “Great! Dannie seems like they are really falling for me.” Jenna says. “And how about you? Do you feel the same?” Janice asks. “Can I let you in on a little secret?” Jenna asks. “Of course! You can tell me anything!” Janice says. “I was never supposed to feel the same. The truth is, I got hired to seduce Dannie.” Jenna reveals. “Hired by who?” Janice asks. “Some insecure loser who’s afraid Dannie is after her girlfriend.” Jenna says. “How much is she paying you?” Janice wonders. “Enough to pay off my nursing school debt, or at least she was.” Jenna says. “What do you mean was? Don’t tell me the bitch fired you.” Janice says. “She didn’t fire me, I quit. When I was originally hired, I didn’t actually know who Dannie was.” Jenna says. “I see. So now that you know you’re dating the heir to the Goo family fortune, you realize you’d be making more money by marrying them or something?” Janice asks. “You’re half right. Of course I’m gonna make more money if I marry into the Goo family, but my plan isn’t for Dannie to share the wealth with me. Not only am I gonna marry into the Goo family, but I am going to take every last penny they have and leave them with nothing.” Jenna tells her. “Wow, that’s a pretty big plan.” Janice notes. “It is, but I’m gonna pull it off. You see, the moment I found out who Dannie is, or rather who they are related to, this whole thing became personal for me.” Jenna says. Janice smiles. “The plot thickens! So do you got some sorta score to settle with Queen Goo? If you do, you better take it down to the cemetery. That old bat is dead.” Janice notes. “It’s not Queen Goo I have a problem with, it’s her husband: King Beast.” Jenna reveals…

Down at the docks, Lawrence and Ciara are face to face. “Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.” Lawrence says. “Did I have a choice?” Ciara asks. “You always have a choice, my dear.” Lawrence says. “Really? Well you could’ve fooled me.” Ciara says. “So, how is everything going? How was Switzerland?” Lawrence wonders. “I already told you over the phone.” Ciara points out. “I’d like you to tell me again.” Lawrence says. Ciara sighs. “Like I told you before, The Master was the one who had the diamond ring. I’m sure you would’ve been surprised to find out he was alive if you weren’t the one who saved him three years ago.” Ciara says. “Now why would I rescue a man who has caused so much trouble for both my son Dylan and my dearly departed nephew Andre?” Lawrence wonders. “Because he had something you wanted, the shares in Masters Corp that he stole from Lydia years ago. Anyways, The Master got the upperhand on us, he locked us in his basement, and while we were locked down there, my brother V.J showed up to kill him.” Ciara says. “I had heard that V.J was alive and well. You must be utterly thrilled!” Lawrence says. “I’m not thrilled that V.J became someone else who has had their life ruined because of those damn jewels. Madeline stripped him of his identity, she turned him into a mindless killing machine, all so she could get her hands on those three jewels!” Ciara says. “Fortunately, Madeline is dead so we no longer have to worry about her getting in the way.” Lawrence says. “Well to finish the story, Andy, Rebecca, and I got out of the basement, we made our way upstairs just after Serena Masters had shot Madeline, and then V.J handed the ring over to Andy and Rebecca. I did as you asked though, I didn’t steal the ring out from under them, even though I had plenty of opportunity to do it.” Ciara says. “Believe me, I would like nothing more than to have taken the ring from them. However, if you did that, it would only be a matter of time before they realized that you are working against them. Where the location of the last remaining jewel is still uncertain, I feel it would be better for you to remain within Andy and Rebecca’s inner circle for just a touch longer. Once all three of the jewels are within reach, that is when you’ll stab them in the back and take the jewels for yourself…or rather for me.” Lawrence says. Ciara shakes her head. “I still can’t believe I’ve been put in this position…” Ciara says. “You did this to yourself, Ciara. You were the one who began digging into what was going on at the WPA, trying to find out who succeeded you as the director.” Lawrence points out. “That’s because I still have friends at the agency! People who have been hurt under your regime!” Ciara snaps. “Well look how that turned out for you. You eventually discovered that I was the one pulling all of the strings at the agency, and that is what put you in my sights. I must say, you have proven to be one of the greatest investments I have ever made.” Lawrence says. Ciara turns towards Lawrence and glares at him. “You know, it’s pretty sad that your greatest investment is someone you had to coerce into helping you.” Ciara says. “You brought this on yourself, my dear. By digging into my affairs, you forced my hand.” Lawrence says. “Don’t you DARE pin this on me! I don’t care how the hell you try to spin this, YOU are the one who kidnapped my brother Brady, the one who has been keeping him from his family all this time!” Ciara shouts!

“I wouldn’t get too used to having me as a roomie, Zoey. I don’t plan on being in here for long.” Lydia says. “You know, I used to say the same thing when I first arrived here. It was actually under similar circumstances to your arrival. I had an arraignment, my bail was denied, and they needed somewhere to hold me until the trial, so I got shipped off here. Even despite all of the evidence Mia had handed the police about my previous crimes, I was confident that I would be able to defeat the charges…some may even argue that I was arrogant. Then the trial came, then came the guilty verdict, and then came the sentencing…twenty bloody years, all because I ripped off some rich bastards who had more money than they knew what to do with.” Zoey says. “Well I’m sure when you take into account how many you ripped off, that adds up and probably contributed to your heavy prison sentence.” Lydia says. “No matter what the case may be, I think twenty years is a touch extreme! But hey, it’s almost over, right? I’m already three years in, only seventeen more to go!” Zoey sarcastically says. “I hope you aren’t expecting any sympathy.” Lydia says. “Please, I’d never expect any sort of compassion from you of all people. You are likely the single biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered. All of the wrongs you’ve committed in your life, and yet you still feel that you are somehow superior to those around you. Well let me be the first to warn you that your superior attitude won’t serve you well in a place like this. In fact, it’ll likely land you in the infirmary.” Zoey says. “Do you know that from experience?” Lydia asks. “Heavens no, I get along with everyone here.” Zoey claims. “Until you try to drain their commissary account dry.” Lydia says. Zoey smirks. “My, how I have missed your sense of humor. My last cellmate was always so serious, that is until she had a heart attack and died in this very cell. Very sad. I thought I was never going to get past the loss, but then in came you.” Zoey says. Lydia walks over to the bars. “Excuse me! Can I please get another cellmate?!” Lydia calls out. “Despite your disdain for me, I really do believe you could have gotten paired with someone much worse than me. I may get under your skin, but at least you can rest easy knowing I’m not going to shiv you as soon as you turn your back.” Zoey says. “I think I’d rather be knifed in the back than have to spend a single second with you!” Lydia says. Zoey sits down on the bottom bunk. “Oh chin up, sweetie! Just think, seventeen more years and you’ll be rid of me!” Zoey says. “Whatever. I’m going to bed.” Lydia says. Lydia walks over to the ladder on the side of the bad, but Zoey stands up and cuts her off. “Not so fast! I get top bunk. Don’t forget, I’ve been here longer. Sweet dreams.” Zoey says, before climbing to the top bunk. Lydia sits on the bottom bunk, lies down, and sighs…

Bethany and Kaylie are now sitting on the couch. “So, how did your day go?” Bethany wonders. “Well now that V.J is back home, that’s one case that’s been wrapped up. The investigation into Mia Goo’s death is still ongoing though.” Kaylie says. “I heard Lydia’s bail got denied.” Bethany says. “Mmhm. Lydia is actually in Baronville as we speak.” Kaylie says. “Well despite how I feel about Lydia, I do kinda feel bad for her. I spent one night in prison years ago and I could not imagine having to stay any longer than that. If it wasn’t for Alexios pulling some strings, I’d still be there.” Bethany says. “What I’m mainly worried about is whether or not Lydia is even guilty.” Kaylie says. “You don’t think she is?” Bethany asks. “I mean, sure, it is suspicious that Lydia said Mia kidnapped her and then we later find out that the gun Mia supposedly used to kidnap her belonged to Lydia. But Lydia seems to think that Mia might’ve been trying to set herself up to get killed, and I’m wondering if that could be true.” Kaylie says. “I mean, from everything I’ve heard about Mia, I’m not sure I’d put it past her.” Bethany says. “Meanwhile, we have my sister, who seems completely convinced that Lydia is guilty.” Kaylie says. “Either that, or she’s just looking to get Lydia back for destroying her relationship with Lucas.” Bethany suggests. “Julia has always been all about following the rules, doing things by the book, but I am kinda wondering if maybe she’s using her position as DA to get payback. I don’t want to think it’s true, but I know how much Julia was hurt by Lucas leaving her for Lydia.” Kaylie says. “So hurt that she could be bending her rules to make Lydia pay for coming between her and Lucas.” Bethany notes. “I hope that isn’t the case, because it isn’t who Julia is. She’s a good person, Beth! She would never do something like this unless she was pushed over the edge! I just hope justice prevails in the end.” Kaylie says.

“You’ve got beef with King Beast? What’d that old geezer do?” Janice wonders. “It…it happened a long time ago…” Jenna mutters. “Go on.” Janice urges. “You know what? I think I’d rather not talk about it. It’s not something I like to think about.” Jenna says. “Okay, I can understand that. Whatever it is though, it seems like it must’ve hurt you pretty bad.” Janice says. “You have no idea…by the time I am done, I’m gonna make sure that miserable son of a bitch is left with nothing, him and his entire family. Just think of all the people he hurt back when he was king of Fantastic City! Why should he get to go on with his life, live his happily ever after, when so many people that he hurt while he was king won’t ever get that chance? There NEEDS to be justice, and I am going to make sure that there is.” Jenna says. “That’s my girl! If that bastard did something to hurt you, then you go and give him hell! Who knows? With me possibly getting outta here soon, maybe I could give you some backup!” Janice suggests. “That’s sweet of you to offer, but I don’t want to involve you in this.” Jenna says. “Don’t worry about it! I’m your mother, I’d be happy to help in whatever way I can! Besides, you know I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty if it means making my kids happy. Donny might have a problem with that, but I’m pretty sure you don’t. I might not have raised you, but you take more after me than any of my kids!” Janice says. Jenna smiles. “I’m not sure if I should feel complimented or offended.” Jenna says. “You should feel complimented, sweetheart! No matter what anybody says about me, everything that I have ever done has been for my family. Take Donny’s wife Alexa for example. I went after her not because I didn’t like her, but because she was making my Donny’s life hell! Of course, I never intended for the cops to try and blame him for what happened! And then there was that awful Josephine, what a winner that one was…” Janice says. “Mom, we’re getting kinda off track here.” Jenna notes. “Right, sorry! Anyways, back to the point I was trying to make, don’t ever hesitate about coming to me for help! Mama has your back.” Janice says. “I know you do, and I appreciate it.” Jenna says. “Time’s up!” The guard announces. Janice sighs. “Well I guess it’s about time for lights out.” Janice says. “Look on the bright side. If all goes well at that hearing, you won’t have to put up with being here for much longer!” Jenna notes. “Believe me, I pray every night that I’ll be getting out of this hellhole soon! More than anything, I want to be back home with my kids.” Janice says. “You will be.” Jenna says. “Well, I guess we better wrap this up. Good luck with your plans, I know you’re gonna do great!” Janice says. “Thanks Mom. Love you.” Jenna says. “I love you too.” Janice says, before standing up and being led out. Once Janice is gone, Jenna receives a text from Dannie saying “Hope you are having a great night!” Jenna smiles. “I cannot believe how fast Dannie is falling in love with me. I mean, I guess I am pretty irresistible, but I didn’t think I was THAT good! At this rate, it won’t be long before they’re ready to put a ring on my finger, and once that happens…them and their entire family will be on the verge of losing absolutely everything.” Jenna says…

“Like I said, I never would have been forced to abduct Brady if you hadn’t forced my hand. When I discovered you were investigating me, I knew I needed to secure some leverage over you. I couldn’t exactly target little Sabrina, seeing as how she is a member of my family, so I thought Brady would be the next best thing. For all intents and purposes, it’s worked out splendidly! Brady was living abroad so his contact with his family was already minimal, which made abducting him and keeping it under wraps that he had been abducted quite easy. Of course I’ve made sure to keep up appearances by arranging for one of my employees to text regular updates to your father, posing as Brady.” Lawrence says. “Do you really think you’ll be able to hold my dad off forever?” Ciara asks. “You best hope so, because if Victor begins looking into Brady’s whereabouts, that could present a whole new problem for you and your family.” Lawrence says. Ciara gets in Lawrence’s face. “You stay the hell away from my father!” Ciara yells. “Calm yourself, Ciara! So long as Victor continues to believe that Brady is out there somewhere trying to find himself, you’ll have nothing to worry about! And with you and V.J both back in town, I think Victor is going to be focusing on Brady even less than he was before!” Lawrence says. “You better hope so, because I am telling you right now old man, if anything happens to either my dad or Brady or any other member of my family because of you, I WILL kill you!” Ciara warns. “Empty threats are so tedious.” Lawrence says. “You think they’re empty? I’m not like the others that are trying to bring you down, Lawrence. I’m not afraid of getting my hands dirty if it means neutralizing a threat. I spent years doing that when I was working for the WPA.” Ciara says. “I’m aware, I’ve looked at your file. Your track record working for the WPA is partly why I chose to utilize your skills rather than just killing you. You are far more useful to me alive than you would be dead, and the same could be said for your brother.” Lawrence says. “So long as you understand that he is to stay alive, and I want continued updates proving to me that he is alive.” Ciara says. “Of course. That has been our arrangement thus far, I have no intention of altering it.” Lawrence says. “God, you make me sick. All these people you’ve hurt, all the people you’re continuing to hurt, and I can’t do a damn thing about it.” Ciara says. “Come now, that isn’t true! By aiding me in my plans, you are securing the survival of your brother! Once you have fulfilled your use, I will uphold my end of the bargain and release Brady from my care. However, that’s only if you continue to work at my behest. The moment I feel that you are betraying me, I won’t hesitate to kill Brady.” Lawrence says. “And if that moment ever comes, I won’t hesitate to kill you.” Ciara says. Lawrence smiles. “I am so glad that we understand one another. Anyways, I really should be going, but it was lovely to be able to meet with you in person and have this talk.” Lawrence says. “Yeah, I had a real blast.” Ciara sarcastically says. “As for your orders for the time being, all I want you to do is to monitor Andy and Rebecca’s every move. If they discover any new information about the diamond necklace, or if there are any new developments regarding their quest to find the jewels and to bring me down, I want to be notified immediately. Do we understand each other?” Lawrence asks. “I understand completely.” Ciara coldly says. “Good. Have a lovely evening, Miss. Goo. I’m looking forward to our next chat, and hoping it will be significantly more productive.” Lawrence says, before walking away. “Enjoy it while you can, Lawrence. You might have me on a leash now, but the moment I’m finally able to break free, I am taking you out.” Ciara mutters…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down