QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 11

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 11 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 11

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

Lucas and Lydia are sitting on a plane, heading back to Fantastic City. "Do you think that The Evil Force's daughter could be a dead end? Your mother claimed that The Evil Force hated his daughter, so why would he confide in her about his whereabouts?" Lucas wonders. "That's a good point, but I still think this is a lead worth looking into." Lydia says. "It’s worth looking into, if only to make sure that The Evil Force doesn't have anymore devil spawn running around, like The Master." Lucas says. "Just because The Evil Force is this girl's father, doesn't mean she is a monster too. For example, even though she can be a bit rebellious, Serena came out just fine. Despite having Madeline as a mother…." Lydia notes. "You came out just fine, too." Lucas adds. "I'm not so sure about that. I buried Rebecca alive, and before that, I tried to make it look like Andy had abused me when we were married, so that Rebecca would break up with him." Lydia recalls. "You were sick. People like The Evil Force and Madeline do bad things just because they can." Lucas says. "Whether I was sick or not, I still can't pretend to be perfect. I have made some colossal mistakes." Lydia notes. "You were always perfect in my eyes." Lucas blurts out. Lydia blushes. "Sorry about that. I'm the one who ended our relationship, and it was wrong of me to say such a thing." Lucas says. "Do you ever regret ending our relationship?" Lydia wonders. Lucas contemplates.

Bethany walks into the Lakeside Diner and joins Alexios at a table. "Why'd you want to meet?" Bethany wonders. "I was just wondering if you've found any more info about The Evil Force." Alexios says. "No, but I'm hoping to soon. I sent Lucas to talk to Madeline Masters." Bethany says. "Are you sure that's wise? You know, considering Madeline is prone to stabbing people." Alexios notes. "I'm pretty sure Lucas can defend himself. Is there anything else you wanted to discuss?" Bethany questions. "You seem like you're in a pretty big rush. Do you have a bunch of meetings today or something?" Alexios asks. "Just the opposite. Last second, I decided that I was gonna work from home today, in case Lucas got back early. Anyway, I'll talk to you later." Bethany says. "Hold on, I can't let you leave." Alexios tells Bethany...

In the Stanpatos Study, the bookshelf up against the wall moves and Dylan emerges from the secret tunnel. Dylan makes his way over to Bethany's laptop and opens it. "Alright, lets get this show on the road..." Dylan says. However, once the laptop turns on, Dylan sees that it is password protected. "Fuuuuuu-" Dylan begins to yell.

"Why exactly can't I leave?" Bethany asks Alexios. "Have a seat." Alexios says. Bethany rolls her eyes. "I can't believe you are still at this." Bethany says. "At what?" Alexios wonders. "You are still trying to woo me! Its no wonder that you picked now to try it! After all, Lucas is out of town, so it would be kinda hard for him to kick your ass. But seriously, Alexios, this is getting tiresome. It has been two years since we broke up! Let go! Move on! Like every other sane person on the planet would do!" Bethany says. "Trust me, I don't have anymore interest in you. Not after what you did." Alexios coldly states.

Back in the Stanpatos Study, Dylan is trying several passwords. "11111..." Dylan mutters, as he types. "Damn it!" Dylan complains. Dylan begins typing again. "22222..." Dylan says. "Ugh, wrong again!" Dylan growls. Dylan types once more. "33333..." Dylan says. Dylan slams his hands down on the keyboard. "Okay, lets stay calm. Alexios hasn't sent a signal flare yet, which means that Bethany must still be with him, I still have plenty of time." Dylan says. Dylan sits there for a moment, contemplating his next move. "Ah ha, I've got it! Back when I worked for Stanpatos, I downloaded this handy dandy prototype app, lets see if it works..." Dylan says, as he grabs a USB cord, and plugs it into his phone and Bethany's laptop. Dylan clicks on an app on his phone, and once it finishes loading, Bethany's password, which is "BethanyWilsonRocks", shows up on his phone screen. Dylan rolls his eyes. "Of course she'd use her own name as her password. She has an even bigger ego than I do." Dylan comments. Dylan pulls the flash drive out of his pocket. "Okay, time to do what I came here to do." Dylan says...

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca carries Ava into the living room, with Andy following close behind. "I just want you to know that this arrangement is only temporary. I'm working on finding a place of my own that isn't a hotel room, and that has enough room for Ava." Rebecca assures Andy. "Take your time. I love having our little girl around." Andy says. "I hope you love having me around, too, because if you think I won't be visiting at least four times a day, you better think again." Rebecca jokes. "Trust me, I never get tired of seeing you." Andy tells Rebecca. Rebecca smiles, but the moment is interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get that." Rebecca says. "You don't have to." Andy says. "It’s okay. I'm closer to the door, anyway." Rebecca says. Rebecca heads into the foyer, opens the front door, and finds a man in a suit standing outside. Andy joins Rebecca in the foyer. "Hey, is there something we can help you with?" Andy asks the man. "I'm looking for Rebecca Rogers." The man says. "That's me." Rebecca says. The man pulls out a badge, and reveals he is WPA. "Agent Garfield, WPA. The director sent me, I have a delivery for you." Garfield says, as he hands Rebecca a small package. "Have a nice day." Garfield says, before leaving. "The director of the WPA is Ciara, now. What could she have sent you?" Andy wonders. "The truth is, I needed some help in my investigation into Bethany, so I called in a favor from Ciara." Rebecca reveals. "Is whatever is in that package gonna help you do something illegal?" Andy wonders. "I'm doing this for the right reasons." Rebecca assures Andy. "You better not get caught, because I don't want to have to lock you up." Andy warns. "I'll be fine. Anyway, now that I have this, I really should be going. Can you give Ava a kiss for me?" Rebecca asks. "Yeah, of course. Good luck." Andy says. "Thanks." Rebecca says, before walking out.

"We can't dwell on the ‘what ifs?’ Not only is our relationship over, but we are with different people, now." Lucas tells Lydia. "I agree with you. I...I just got caught up in the moment." Lydia says. "You've been doing that a lot, lately." Lucas mentions. "Wait a minute, are you implying that our almost kiss was MY fault?!" Lydia wonders. "We were both participants." Lucas notes. "Are you sure? Because it kind of sounded like you were blaming me." Lydia says. "To be fair, it was you that showed up in my office to complain, and it was you that ended up storming out of the room, which set in motion that chain of events." Lucas recalls. "You followed me onto the elevator, which is how we ended up getting trapped together!" Lydia notes. "I never would've followed you if you hadn't stormed off!" Lucas points out. Frustrated, Lydia stands up. "Okay, that's it!" Lydia says. "What are you going to do? You can't exactly storm off again, unless you storm off into the Atlantic." Lucas notes. Lydia rolls her eyes. "I can't believe I'm going to be stuck with you for an entire plane ride. How did I ever stay married to you?" Lydia wonders. "Technically, our marriage was invalid. But, even before we knew that, we still found a way to manage, because of how much we loved each other." Lucas says.

Back at the Lakeside Diner, Bethany sits across from Alexios. "What did I supposedly do?" Bethany wonders. Before Alexios can answer, he gets a text from Dylan, saying he's finished. "I'm upset about you taking over Stanpatos Enterprises." Alexios claims. "You've told me a million times you don't care about running the company!" Bethany notes. "Dylan wants to run it." Alexios notes. "Aw, well I guess that's too bad. We all want things we can't have. Dylan will have to live with that, like the rest of us. Are we done here?" Bethany asks. "I think we've covered pretty much everything." Alexios says. "Great!" An annoyed Bethany says. Bethany stands up, when Alexios gets a text from Rebecca, saying that she's going back to search the Stanpatos mansion, and asking him to distract Bethany. "Hang on, there's something else I need to talk to you about!" Alexios calls out to Bethany, who is almost out the door. Bethany turns around, and walks back over to Alexios. "Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to stall me?" Bethany wonders.

In the Stanpatos Study, Dylan presses a secret switch that moves the bookshelf for the tunnel. Once the tunnel is opened, Rebecca is revealed to be standing in the entrance! "What the hell are you doing here?" Rebecca wonders. "I could ask you the same question, uh..." Dylan begins to say. "Rebecca, I'm your sister!" Rebecca tells him. "I knew that last part! And to answer your question, Alexios told me about your theory on Bethany, so I came here to search for evidence." Dylan says. "You're trying to help me?" A surprised Rebecca asks. "What? No! I'm trying to ruin Bethany!" Dylan states. "Oh good God..." Rebecca mutters. "No Rebecca, I'm serious! If I can prove that Bethany did gas light you, I could have her removed as CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises!" Dylan explains. "Good for you! This is my life that we are talking about! The person that did this tricked me into having myself committed into a mental institution! So...did you find anything?" Rebecca asks. "I did. I found that her computer is password protected." Dylan says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. "I already knew that! Okay, get out of here, I'm going to take a look." Rebecca tells him. "What about the password?" Dylan asks. "I have a device that can bypass that." Rebecca says. "An actual device? That sounds cool. Can I have one?" Dylan asks. "No! Now get out!" Rebecca orders. "I will, but not because you told me to. Good luck." Dylan says, before exiting through the tunnel. Once Dylan is gone, Rebecca walks over to the laptop, and plugs in the device that Ciara sent her. The password is immediately bypassed, and Rebecca starts going through Bethany's folders. "Okay, if I were going to hide something incriminating, where would I put it?...Well, this folder labeled "CONFIDENTIAL" is a good start." Rebecca says. Rebecca opens the folder, and finds a bunch of pictures of shirtless men. "Ew. And what a surprise that none of these are her boyfriend, classic Bethany." Rebecca says. Rebecca closes the folder, and begins looking at the other ones. Finally, she notices one that is titled "A". She opens the folder, and finds a voice clip inside. Rebecca clicks on the voice clip, and Andre can be heard saying "Hello, dear." Rebecca's eyes widen. "That is exactly what Andre said when he called me." Rebecca realizes!

"I'm not trying to stall you, but I am concerned about you." Alexios says. Bethany sits back down across from Alexios. "And why's that?" Bethany wonders. "You really should consider tightening security around you. With The Evil Force coming after Stanpatos Enterprises, he could see you as an obstacle, and try to have you killed." Alexios suggests. "I'm not afraid of him." Bethany says. "Maybe you should be! I've done research on this guy, Bethany, and it sounds like he was a menace to society. He's a murderer, a terrorist, all kinds of terrible things that you should be afraid of." Alexios says. "Thank you for your unwarranted concern, but I'll be just fine." Bethany claims. Alexios gets a text from Rebecca, saying that she got what she came for. "I hope you're right. Have a good day." Alexios says. "Does that mean I can leave now?" Bethany asks. "I'm sorry I kept you for so long." Alexios says. "Yup, sure you are. I'll see you around." Bethany says, before standing up and leaving.

Lydia is pacing on the plane. "How long before we reach Fantastic?" Lydia wonders. "I'll ask the pilot." Lucas says. Lucas clicks on a button on a speaker. "Can I have an ETA?" Lucas asks. The pilot doesn't respond. "That's odd." Lucas says. "Do you think everything is okay?" Lydia asks. "I'm sure everything is fine." Lucas says. Lydia looks out one of the windows. "Lucas, if I didn't know any better, I'd say we were landing." Lydia says. "No, that's impossible. It’s way too soon!" Lucas notes. Lucas looks out the window. "Oh my God...you're right. I'm gonna head up to the cockpit and find out what the hell is going on." Lucas says. Lucas walks into the cockpit, and notices that the Co pilot is leaning forward. Lucas checks on the co pilot, and notices that he has a needle sticking out of his chest! "Don't bother checking for a pulse, I already did. He's dead." The pilot reveals. "What the hell is going on here?" Lucas asks. "What does it look like? I'm landing this bird in the middle of the ocean!" The pilot announces! Immediately, Lucas pulls the pilot out of his seat, and punches him! The pilot falls back somewhat, but then grabs a pocket knife from his pocket. The pilot swings the knife at Lucas, and ends up slashing him in the arm! The pilot goes for a more lethal stab, but Lucas manages to grab his arm before he can do so. Lucas then knees the pilot's arm, which causes the knife to fall out of his hand, and land on the opposite side of the cockpit. Lucas grabs the pilot by the collar of his shirt, and pushes him up against the wall. "Who sent you?!" Lucas demands to know. "Who do you think?" The pilot asks. The pilot knees Lucas in the stomach, and then pushes him onto the control panel! Before Lucas can get up, the pilot rushes over to him, and wraps his hands around Lucas' throat. The pilot then begins to squeeze, as Lucas attempts to fight back. However, Lucas is unable to get the pilot off of him. As time goes on, Lucas' vision begins to blur, as he loses more and more oxygen. Suddenly, a thump is heard, and the pilot falls unconscious! Once Lucas' vision clears, he sees Lydia standing above the pilot, holding a suitcase! "Thanks for the help." Lucas says. "What's going on? Why was the pilot trying to kill you?!" Lydia asks. "I think The Evil Force sent someone to kill us." Lucas announces!

At the Goo Castle, Daisy walks into the living room, and finds Andy with Ava. Daisy smiles, and approaches them. "Who's this beautiful little girl?" Daisy asks. Andy looks down at Ava. "Hey Ava, this is your Dad's special friend, Daisy. She's gonna be your new step mommy soon." Andy tells Ava. Andy turns towards Daisy. "I'm glad you're here, I have some news to share with you. I just got a call...Rebecca is dead." Andy reveals! Daisy gasps. "Oh my God! What happened?" Daisy wonders. "I guess she fell asleep in the bathtub and drowned." Andy says. "Aw, that's a real shame." Daisy says. Daisy looks down at Ava. "Hey little one, scratch that step mommy business. It looks like I'm going to be your new Mommy! Isn't that great?" Daisy asks. "It is pretty great, isn't it?" Andy says. Daisy smiles at Andy. "Don't worry, Ava will forget all about Rebecca." Daisy says. "Why wouldn't she? I already have!" Andy says. "That's the spirit!" Daisy says. "You know, I was thinking about taking a trip to the cemetery, you and I could dance on Rebecca's grave. After all, she'd want us to be happy." Andy says. "Absolutely! In fact, I bet she'll be looking up from hell, smiling at us." Daisy says, as she pulls Andy into a kiss.

Daisy is snapped out of her fantasy when she hears Andy calling her name. "Daisy! Someone over here wants to meet you." Andy tells her. Daisy walks over to them, and bends down in front of Ava. "Hi, my name is Daisy, I'm a really good friend of your Daddy's. And, you know what? I think we are going to be really good friends, too!" Daisy says. At that moment, Rebecca rushes into the room. "Andy, you need to get a search warrant to search Bethany's laptop. I have reason to believe that there is incriminating evidence on it." Rebecca announces. "Reason?" Andy questions. "Please trust me, I know what I'm talking about." Rebecca says. "Okay, I'll take care of it." Andy says. Andy turns towards Daisy. "Can you watch Ava for a bit?" Andy asks. "I'd love to! It'll give us the chance to get to know each other." Daisy says. "Great, I really appreciate it." Andy says. "You know I'd do anything for you." Daisy says. "Same here. Okay, I'll see you soon." Andy says, before rushing out, with Rebecca following.

Lydia notices the cut on Lucas' arm. "That looks like it hurts." Lydia notes. "It’s not a serious wound." Lucas claims. "Oh really? When did you get your medical degree? Not to change topics, but is the plane on auto pilot?" Lydia asks. "No, why?" Lucas asks. "If it’s not on auto pilot, then who is flying it?" Lydia asks. "Damn it!" Lucas yells. Lucas rushes over to the pilot's seat, and sits down. "What are you doing? Do you even know how to fly a plane?" Lydia asks. "Somewhat. Don't you remember the last time we were on a flight home from Greece? I had to help V.J. land the plane after Lysandros killed the two pilots." Lucas recalls. "Yeah, but you were just the Co pilot! V.J. was the one who knew how to fly the plane!" Lydia recalls. "Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of options here. The co pilot is dead, and the pilot tried to kill us. I have to find a way to get this thing back in the air on my own." Lucas says!

In the Goo Castle, Daisy is sitting on the living room sofa with Ava, when she gets a text from Dylan, saying "Mission accomplished!". Daisy scoffs. "Yeah, no kidding, Sherlock. I just hope I'm not making a mistake. The entire reason I went through all of this trouble was to get rid of your Mommy, and now, because she suddenly decided to grow some brain cells, everything is ruined! Now that she is back in the picture, I need to work over time to hold on to your Daddy, which means we need to get married as soon as possible." Daisy tells Ava.

Bethany charges into the Stanpatos Study, and finds Andy, Rebecca, and a bunch of cops. "What the hell is going on here?!" Bethany asks. "What does it look like? We're investigating a crime." Andy says. "She's not a cop!" Bethany says, as she points at Rebecca. "I have a vested interest in this investigation, so Andy let me sit in on the search." Rebecca says. Bethany turns back towards Andy. "Do you have a warrant?" Bethany questions. Andy flashes the warrant in front of her. "Now that that's settled, unlock your laptop." Andy demands. "I'm not unlocking my laptop! I have some personal files on there!" Bethany notes. "You either unlock your laptop, or you go to jail for obstruction of justice." Andy says. Bethany sighs, and opens her laptop. "This is ridiculous..." Bethany mutters, as she types in her password. "There! Now hurry up and go through it so you and the rest of your band of idiots can get the hell out of my house!" Bethany demands. Andy looks through the folders, and then comes across a folder labeled "A". "What's this folder?" Andy asks. "No idea. I don't remember having it." Bethany says. Andy opens the folder, and then clicks on the audio clip. "Hello, dear." Andre can be heard saying. "Wait, was that...was that Andre?" Bethany wonders. Andy turns back towards Rebecca. "Is that the voice clip you heard in the phone call?" Andy asks. "That's the one." Rebecca tells him. "Great, just double checking." Andy says. "What is all of this?" Bethany asks. "Weeks ago, Rebecca got a call from someone who sounded like Andre." Andy reveals. "Yeah, she told me. She thinks someone is gas lighting her...wait a minute, you-you think that I did this?!" Bethany asks. "The evidence suggests you did. Officer Lewis, cuff her, read her her rights." Andy orders. A cop then begins to handcuff Bethany, and starts reading her her rights...

"What's the verdict? Do you think you'll be able to get the plane back in the air?" Lydia asks. "It’s not possible. The plane doesn't have any fuel." Lucas reveals. "You forgot to fill the freaking gas tank?!" Lydia asks. "I had it filled up before we left Greece! The only way it could be empty is if someone dumped the fuel, and I'm guessing that someone was the pilot that was sent here to bring the plane down!" Lucas says. "So now what?" Lydia asks. "I'm going to try and make this as smooth a landing as possible, but we don't have any choice but to land the plane. I want you to get out of here, this is the most dangerous spot on the plane." Lucas says. "I'm not leaving you." Lydia says. "This isn't up for debate!" Lucas shouts. "You're right, its not! I'm not going anywhere!" Lydia yells. Lucas sighs. "I'm just going to stop myself, because I know there's no point in arguing with you." Lucas says. "I'm glad you've been enlightened." Lydia says. "I need you to brace for impact. This could be a rough landing." Lucas says. Lydia takes a seat next to Lucas. "Are we landing in the water or on the ground?" Lydia wonders. "I think I see land in the distance." Lucas says. "We aren't going to crash into a building or something, are we?" Lydia asks. "I don't know, but it’s too late to change course." Lucas says. Lucas holds his hand out. "What's this for?" Lydia asks. "Just take my hand. Maybe it'll help us both feel a little less nervous, and a little more ready for whatever comes next." Lucas says. Lydia nods, and grabs Lucas' hand. "I'm ready, and whatever does happen, I'm glad that I'm here with you." Lydia says. Lucas smiles at her, before everything goes black, and a big crash is heard!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down