QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 04

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 04 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 04

Post by QG Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Julia and Kaylie are face to face in the squad room of the police station. “Oh my God, Julia!” Kaylie gasps. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Julia asks. “That’s a nice way to greet your little sister.” Kaylie sarcastically responds. “I wasn’t expecting to see you.” Julia notes. “That makes two of us. We really should talk.” Kaylie says. “Maybe somewhere a little more private.” Julia suggests. Kaylie nods. “Follow me.” Kaylie tells her. Kaylie leads Julia into the interrogation room, and closes the door behind her. “What are you doing in Fantastic City, Kaylie?” Julia asks. “I could ask you the same thing. Last I heard, you were running your own law firm in New York.” Kaylie recalls. “I needed a fresh start, after everything that had happened. Though, by the looks of it, I should have picked somewhere else.” Julia coldly says. “So...Mama didn’t tell you that I was in Fantastic?” Kaylie asks. “No...she didn’t tell you I was here? That’s surprising, we both know what a big mouth she has.” Julia notes. “I think I know what happened. Mama didn’t say anything because she figured if one of us knew the other was here, it might drive us away, and prevent us from being in the same room and talking.” Kaylie assumes. Julia rolls her eyes. “Leave it to mama to find a way to interfere with our lives without actually physically interfering…” Julia comments. “There’s nothing wrong with a mother wanting her children to get along.” Kaylie notes. “Who says we don’t get along?” Julia asks. “Really? You and I haven’t been on speaking terms ever since I became a cop.” Kaylie reminds her. “You know why that is. With that being said, we’ve made progress. I reached out to you a little over a year ago.” Julia recalls. “You were desperate for help, of course you reached out.” Kaylie adds. “I turned to you because despite the tension between us, I knew I could trust you with a delicate situation.” Julia says. Kaylie shows a slight smile. “I was happy to help. Anything for my big sister.” Kaylie says. Julia nods. “So...how is everything going? How’s work?” Julia asks. “You don’t have to pretend to care about my career, Jules.” Kaylie says. “I’m trying to be civil. Isn’t that what you wanted?” Julia asks. “Not if you have to fake it.” Kaylie says. “What do you want me to say? Am I supposed to jump for joy that you are still a cop?!” Julia angrily asks. Kaylie rolls her eyes. “We’ve been over this! This is what I want to do for the rest of my life!” Kaylie snaps. “And what a great career goal it is! Following in the footsteps of the man who killed our father!” Julia yells!

Acerbi and Andy are standing over Rebecca in her hospital room. “So, what do you think of my plan?” Acerbi asks. “I don’t like it. It involves lying to too many people, including my daughter.” Andy says. “I considered that. The best advice I could offer you is that you shield Ava from the news.” Acerbi says. “How am I supposed to shield her from something so big?” Andy questions. “I’m sure you’ll find a way. After all, this is the best solution to keep Rebecca out of Joe’s reach.” Acerbi says. “Its illegal!” Andy points out. “You didn’t seem to have a problem with breaking the law when you pulled a gun on Joe while he was in police custody.” Acerbi points out. “That turned out to be a big mistake. Joe escaped, one of my officers got killed in the crossfire, and I got arrested and suspended from my job. Besides, I wouldn’t be the only one breaking the law. If we’re gonna pull this off, you’d have to participate, and put your own career and freedom at risk.” Andy says. “I don’t care. As long as I can prevent someone else from meeting the same fate as my beloved daughter. However, for our plan to work, we’re going to need to recruit a third person.” Acerbi reveals. Kristina appears in the doorway. “Maybe I could help.” Kristina suggests. “Kristina, what are you doing here?” Andy asks. “I came because I wanted to check in on Rebecca, but I stopped outside the door when I heard you and Acerbi talking. I think I’m the perfect person for what you and Acerbi have in mind.” Kristina says. “Are you sure? If things go wrong, we could all go to jail.” Andy says. “And if things go right, we could protect someone else from Joe’s wrath. Andy, I lost four years of my life because of that monster, I don’t want anyone else to go through what I did, or what Brady did when he thought he lost me.” Kristina says. Andy contemplates.

Daisy lowers the knife from Joe’s neck to his heart. “If you’re going to kill me, might I suggest you get it over with?” Joe asks. Daisy smirks. “I never said I was going to kill you. I have a fate in store for you that is far worse than death.” Daisy says. Daisy then lowers the knife down even further to Joe’s crotch! “Right about there...that seems like the perfect place to cut.” Daisy coldly states. Joe’s face turns white. “Daisy, what the hell are you doing?” Lucas questions. “Nothing crazy, just removing a non essential body part.” Daisy says. “Please...please don’t do this!” Joe begs. “You should’ve thought about that before you detonated a bomb at a wedding full of people. I wish I could tell you this wasn’t going to hurt...who am I kidding? I can’t wait to hear your agonizing screams.” Daisy tells him. Daisy raises her knife into the air, and prepares to drop it. Before Daisy can use the dagger, Lucas grabs it out of her hand! “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Daisy asks. “We need to talk.” Lucas tells her. Lucas pulls Daisy to the other side of the room. “You never mentioned anything like this to me when you first suggested we work together.” Lucas points out. “That’s because it just came to me. We agreed to make Joe suffer.” Daisy reminds him. “This isn’t just making him suffer, this is taking things WAY too far! I’m not sure Lydia would want me to avenge her like this!” Lucas says. Daisy laughs. “Are you kidding me? Have you met your fiancee? This is the same woman who buried Rebecca alive, who tried to make it look like Andy use to beat her! She wasn’t the angelic saint you seem to think she was!” Daisy says. “Lydia wasn’t well when she did any of those things. Look, we tortured Joe enough, I think its time we move onto the next phase.” Lucas says. “All I did was zap him and pour hot water all over him. Joe has murdered hundreds of people, he hasn’t suffered NEARLY enough! No, we need to cause him more pain before we kill him.” Daisy says. “We aren’t going to kill Joe.” Lucas tells her. “Don’t you dare chicken out on me now! I did not go through all of this trouble just to let him go at the end of this! And we can’t exactly turn him over to the police, can we? If we give him to the police, he’ll tell them what we did, and we’ll both go to jail for a very long time!” Daisy points out. “Will you calm down? I have other plans for him, plans that will make sure he never hurts anyone again. My father invested in quite a few properties around the world, one of them being a deserted island located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. If we send Joe there, he’ll have to spend the rest of his life stranded and alone, with no one to save him.” Lucas says. “Someone could find him.” Daisy points out. “Its unlikely. This island is located where very few boats travel, and its unlikely a plane or helicopter would see him. Trust me, once Joe is on that island, he’s not getting off it. The best part? If no one finds Joe, that means no one can link his disappearance back to us, which means we can move on from this whole ordeal without having to worry about it coming back to bite us.” Lucas says. “I’m not sure that’s enough.” Daisy says. “Trust me, it will be. The thought that he is trapped on that island, while all of his enemies are moving on with their lives, forgetting that he even existed? That will drive him madder than he already is.” Lucas says. Daisy sighs. “Okay, the thought of him being stranded for the rest of his life is appealing. But, how are we going to get him there?” Daisy questions. “I still have some connections in the criminal underworld. I’ll make arrangements for Joe to be transferred there by helicopter.” Lucas says. “How are you going to make sure that Joe doesn’t hurt anyone on the helicopter? He’s not going to go quietly.” Daisy points out. “We’ll give Joe a heavy sedative before moving him. By the time he wakes up, he’ll already be on the island, and the helicopter will be long gone.” Lucas says. Daisy contemplates, and looks over at Joe. Meanwhile, as Joe squirms, his ropes can be seen becoming looser…

Kaylie shakes her head. “I can’t believe we are still having this discussion, years later!” Kaylie says. “Our father was murdered by a cop based on a misunderstanding, and its hardly as if he was the only black man to face down the barrel of a police officer’s gun. Its a recurring theme, and you are working for the same damn people who refuse to correct the problem!” Julia says. “I am doing something about it! The reason I became a cop is because I truly believe I can make a difference from the inside!” Kaylie says. “How do you plan on doing that from the bottom of the food chain, hm?” Julia questions. “I became a detective years ago, which you would know if you had bothered to keep in touch with me.” Kaylie says. “Are you serious? We just went through why I haven’t kept in touch with you!” Julia points out. “Right, right, because I supposedly betrayed our father’s memory.” Kaylie says. “You said it, not me.” Julia notes. “You have said it, Julia, countless times. Believe it or not, it hasn’t gotten any less hurtful or offensive.” Kaylie says. “Its hard to care about your feelings with the way you’ve been disrespecting Dad. You really don’t see the problem with working for the people who killed him?” Julia asks. “It was ONE cop, Julia! And that cop didn’t even work for the Fantastic P.D!” Kaylie snaps. “It wasn’t just one cop! Its the whole damn profession! Black people across America are continuously dying at the police’s hand, and not only is it not slowing down, but not a damn thing is being done about it! Meanwhile, you’re walking around wearing that badge like its some kind of honor, deluding yourself into thinking anything you do is actually going to make a difference!” Julia says. “I can’t believe what a negative shrew you have become. I understand there’s a problem with the police in America, but I’m doing my part to try and fix it. I know I won’t be able to fix anything over night, but no change happens in the course of 24 hours. I’m willing to put in the time and the effort if it means preventing more deaths like Dad’s.” Kaylie says. Julia scoffs. “Clearly this conversation was a mistake. I was a fool to think you and I would see eye to eye on anything.” Julia says. “You know what I don’t get? How you could act like you despise my very existence, and then turn around and beg me for help.” Kaylie says. “Don’t you even DARE throw that in my face!” Julia warns. “I understand you were put into a difficult position, I just don’t like how I only exist to you when you need something. Then any other time, I’m the judas that disgraced our father’s memory.” Kaylie says. “Despite everything, I know you have a kind and nurturing heart, which is why you are the one I reached out to for help. With that being said, that doesn’t mean I ever want to mend fences, not with the way things are now.” Julia says. “You mean me being a cop. That’s fine. You can continue condemning me for my choice in careers, but while you’re doing that, I’ll be busy trying to bring about change that will prevent more black man like our father from dying. So you go ahead and keep judging me, because in the end, it makes no difference. I’m doing what I think is right, and I’m not about to let you or anyone else tell me otherwise! So as far as I’m concerned, you can go straight to hell!” Kaylie tells her. Kaylie goes to leave. “Wait!” Julia calls out. Kaylie turns back towards her. “What?!” Kaylie asks. “How is he?” Julia asks. Kaylie hesitates to answer. “Please, Kaylie. I just want to know that he’s okay.” Julia says. Kaylie once again hesitates, before answering. “He’s fine, Julia. Good bye.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Julia sighs, dealing with conflicting thoughts…

At the hospital, Andy and Kristina are now alone with Rebecca in her room. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Andy asks. “I’ll do whatever I can to keep Rebecca safe from that psychotic freak show.” Kristina says. “Thanks, that means a lot to me.” Andy tells her. “So what are you gonna tell Ava?” Kristina questions. “I’m gonna have to make sure she doesn’t find out the truth. I don’t want to lie to Ava, but she can’t know the truth either. So, the best course of action is for her to not hear the lies or the truth.” Andy says. “She won’t hear anything from me, and I’ll make sure she doesn’t hear anything from Brady either. On that note, I should probably head to wardrobe. If I’m gonna pull this off, I need to look the part.” Kristina says. “Alright, see you soon.” Andy says. Kristina exits the room, and then bumps into Victor and Ava in the hallway! Kristina’s eyes widen, and Ava runs over to Kristina, and gives her a hug. “Hi Kristina!” Ava says. “Hey Ava! That’s a very cute outfit you have on.” Kristina says. “Thanks. I picked it out myself.” Ava says. “Well you have excellent taste.” Kristina says. Kristina looks at Victor. “What brings you two by?” Kristina asks. “Now that Ava knows what’s going on with Rebecca, she insisted on coming here, and she doesn’t tend to take no for an answer.” Victor says. Kristina turns towards Ava. “Ava sweetie I’m sorry, but your Mom is resting right now.” Kristina says. “I know. I just thought she might wake up if I talked to her.” Ava says. “Aw, that’s so sweet. But, your Dad is in with her right now, and unfortunately, she’s only allowed one visitor.” Kristina says. “You were just in there with them!” Ava points out. “Why don’t you want Ava to see her mother?” Victor questions. Suddenly, Rebecca’s monitors can be heard going off! “I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE! HURRY!” Andy can be heard yelling. “What’s going on with my Mom? Is she okay?!” Ava asks. Acerbi rushes past them, into Rebecca’s room. “You should get her out of here!” Kristina tells Victor. “Agreed. Come on, Ava.” Victor says. “What about Mom?” Ava asks. “She’s in capable hands.” Victor says. Victor looks at Kristina. “Are you coming?” Victor asks. “I’m gonna stay and find out what’s going on.” Kristina says. Victor nods, before grabbing Ava’s hand, and pulling her away. Once Victor is out of sight, Kristina runs down the hall.

Inside Rebecca’s room, Acerbi and a nurse are attempting to revive Rebecca. “Come on, honey! You need to fight! Don’t leave me!” Andy begs. Acerbi suddenly stops. “Its no use, the patient is gone.” Acerbi announces! “No, no, she can’t be gone! You need to keep trying to bring her back!” Andy says. “I’m sorry, Andy! We did everything we could, but I am afraid there is nothing more we can do. I’m terribly sorry for your loss.” Acerbi says. Acerbi turns towards the nurse. “We should give him some time alone with the patient.” Acerbi says. The nurse nods, and she and Acerbi walk out. In the hallway, the nurse walks away, as Acerbi bumps into Kristina, who is dressed as an orderly. “How do I look?” Kristina asks. “I hope Andy knows what he is doing, allowing you to participate in this scheme.” Acerbi says. “I hope Andy knows what he’s doing letting YOU participate, after you held practically half the town hostage at that clinic of yours, including me! But, I’m a forgiving person, so I’m not going to get into that. You don’t have to worry, Doctor Acerbi, I can be devious.” Kristina says. “I certainly hope so, lives are on the line! So, you know what you must do then?” Acerbi asks. “Of course, and trust me, no one will be any the wiser to the truth. So, can we get this show on the road?” Kristina asks. “Soon. Andy is currently saying goodbye to Rebecca.” Acerbi reveals. “Why? We all know she isn’t actually dead.” Kristina says! “Shhh!” Acerbi tells her. Acerbi looks around to make sure no one is watching. “We need to make her death appear real, in case anyone is watching on Joe’s behalf, which is why its probably not the best idea for us to be chit chatting in the hallway.” Acerbi says. “Okay. On that note, its show time.” Kristina says. Kristina walks into Rebecca’s room. “I’m sorry, but I need to take her.” Kristina tells Andy. Andy nods. “Sure.” Andy says. Andy strokes Rebecca’s cheek. “I’m always gonna love you.” Andy tells her. Kristina pulls the sheet over Rebecca, and then wheels her out of the room. Once Kristina is gone, Acerbi enters the room. “I’m sorry for your loss.” Acerbi says. “I think its safe to cut the charade. Are you sure Rebecca is gonna be okay not hooked up to a ventilator for that long?” Andy asks. “Don’t worry. I have taken precautions to make sure Rebecca is able to breathe on her own, at least long enough for Kristina to bring her to her final destination. I will meet Kristina there, and then I will hook Rebecca up to another ventilator.” Acerbi says. “How are we gonna explain away Rebecca’s body not being in the morgue?” Andy asks. “We will tell people that Rebecca’s body was transferred to the crematorium to be cremated. You really should have more faith, Andy, this is not the first death I have faked, I know what I am doing. On that note, I’ve done enough explaining. I need to go and make sure Kristina has no difficulties leaving the building.” Acerbi says.

In a hospital corridor, Kristina is wheeling Rebecca down the hall. As Kristina goes around the corner, she sees Victor and Ava! Before Victor and Ava spot her, Kristina pulls Rebecca back around the corner. “Crap...what am I going to do now?!” Kristina wonders.

In the warehouse, Daisy is staring intently at Joe. “Where did your partner in crime go? Don’t tell me he got cold feet.” Joe says. “Lucas went to make some final arrangements for you. Thankfully, you’ll be out of our hair soon.” Daisy says. “You’re getting rid of me already? And here I was enjoying the little game we were playing! Sure, you and Lucas are no Andy Goo, or even the old Dylan Stanpatos, but given the circumstances I suppose the two of you will have to suffice.” Joe says. Lucas comes in. “Good news, Joe. Your ride is here.” Lucas says. “The two of you got me a limo? How thoughtful!” Joe says. “Not quite. Daisy and I have decided to drop you on an island, one so remote its unlikely you’ll ever be found.” Lucas says. “How do you plan on getting me to this island? You must know I won’t go without a fight.” Joe says. “Oh yes you will. I’m going to make sure you’re so doped up on the helicopter ride, you won’t even remember your own name for at least another week.” Lucas says. “Can I do the honors?” Daisy asks. “By all means.” Lucas says, as he hands Daisy a syringe. “Enjoy this vision, Joe, its going to be the last time you see any other form of human life.” Daisy says. Daisy goes to inject Joe, but Joe suddenly breaks free from his restraints! Joe disarms Daisy, throws the syringe to the floor, and then puts Daisy into a choke hold! Lucas begins to approach Joe. “Don’t even think about it! One more step, and I promise you I will snap her pretty little neck.” Joe threatens!

Acerbi walks up behind Kristina. “What are you doing loitering around?! Rebecca only has a limited amount of time before she can no longer breathe!” Acerbi points out. “I was trying to leave! But Victor and Ava are right around the corner, and Victor might be just slightly suspicious if he sees me dressed up as an orderly wheeling out a supposedly dead body!” Kristina says. Acerbi scoffs. “What’s the worst that could happen?” Acerbi asks. “Gee, I don’t know. Victor finds out Rebecca isn’t really dead, I get arrested, go to jail, and for the record, I don’t want to go to jail!” Kristina says. Acerbi rolls her eyes. “I will handle this. Be ready to move when the time is right.” Acerbi says, before approaching Victor and Ava. “Hello Victor, hello Ava.” Acerbi greets them. Ava glares at Acerbi. “You’re the woman who gives out vitamins at Halloween.” Ava realizes. “I am also your great aunt, the emphasis being on the great part.” Acerbi says. “What’s going on with Rebecca?” Victor asks. “Is my Mom going to be okay?” Ava asks. “Perhaps we should speak in private. Follow me.” Acerbi says. Acerbi leads Victor and Ava away. Once they are gone, Kristina wheels Rebecca around the corner, and accidentally bumps her bed into the wall! “Sorry! I didn’t know wheeling around a “dead person” would be such hard work! Hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end, so long as Joe doesn’t find out where you are, or worse...that you are alive.” Kristina says.

In a waiting room, Acerbi is with Victor and Ava. Acerbi hands Ava some money. “What’s this for?” Ava asks. “Its for you. I want you to go and get yourself something from a vending machine.” Acerbi says. “But I want to know what’s going on with my Mom!” Ava says. “Its okay. I’ll speak with your great aunt Olivia, and I’ll fill you in later.” Victor says. “Fine…” Ava says, before walking out. “How is Rebecca?” Victor asks. “I’m afraid she isn’t good. She passed away.” Acerbi reveals. “Oh my God...how is Andy doing?” Victor questions. “He’s not doing well. Losing the love of his life has proven to be quite difficult for our nephew.” Acerbi says. “I can imagine. How am I supposed to tell Ava that her mother is gone?” Victor asks. “You aren’t going to tell Ava anything! As Ava’s father, it is Andy’s job to break the news to Ava!” Acerbi says. “Yes, but I’m not sure that’s a conversation Andy is ready to have.” Victor says. “Regardless, it is HIS conversation to have. In the meantime, you should tell Ava nothing!” Acerbi says. “That isn’t going to suffice! Ava is too curious, she isn’t going to settle for a non answer!” Victor says. “Then you will just have to lie to her for the time being! It is important to shield Ava from any information pertaining to her mother’s death until Andy is ready to tell her himself. In any case, I have patients to see.” Acerbi says. “Hang on. I know you must be going through a difficult time, losing two children so close together. I just want you to know that if you ever need someone to lean on, I’m here. I know we’ve never been close, but whenever you’d like to change that, I’m right here.” Victor says. Acerbi smiles, and hugs Victor. “Thank you. The last few months have put my life into perspective, and I would love to become closer to my family.” Acerbi admits. “I’d like that too.” Victor says. Acerbi smiles at him, before walking out.

Lucas is facing off with Joe, who still has Daisy in a choke hold. “You’re a former mobster, and you couldn’t even tie some decent knots?! Thanks for nothing!” Daisy tells Lucas. “You should’ve known Lucas would be an ineffective ally. He’s always been totally useless, just ask his father.” Joe says. “That’s enough!” Lucas snaps. “Oh dear, have I hit a nerve? Well that’s too bad, because I can say whatever I want now, I hold all of the cards. You both are powerless.” Joe says. “Nothing is stopping me.” Lucas claims. “Nothing but your lack of a weapon and my beautiful human shield. Now, if you want to let Daisy live, I suggest you get out of my way and let me leave. Otherwise, Daisy will go from being a beautiful human shield to a beautiful corpse.” Joe warns. “Don’t listen to him! He’s probably going to kill me anyway, just like he did that cop.” Daisy says. “That’s where you’re wrong, darling. Unlike that cop, you are far more useful to me alive than you would be dead. With that being said, try not to mistake your usefulness for invincibility, because if pushed, I still wouldn’t hesitate to snap your scrawny neck like a twig.” Joe tells her. Lucas steps aside. “Go ahead and leave. Just don’t hurt Daisy.” Lucas urges. “I don’t like making promises I’m not sure I can keep.” Joe says. Suddenly, Daisy stomps on Joe’s foot, and pushes him off of her! Lucas grabs Daisy’s knife, and plunges it at Joe, but Joe grabs his arm! Joe punches Lucas, rips the knife out of his hand, and then stabs Lucas in the gut! Daisy attempts to run. Joe pulls the knife out of Lucas’ gut, and runs after Daisy. Joe grabs Daisy, pushes her up against the wall, and places the knife at her throat! “Where do you think you’re going?!” Joe asks. “Please, Lucas needs help!” Daisy says. “There’s no point in wasting medical resources on a walking corpse. On second thought, “walking” might be pushing it.” Joe says. “Please, let me call him an ambulance.” Daisy begs. “I’d love to, Daisy, really I would, but there just isn’t enough time! We have places to go, people to see!” Joe says. “What people?” Daisy asks. “Don’t worry about the details, it’ll all become clear soon enough.” Joe says. Lucas manages to stand up. “You aren’t going anywhere!” Lucas growls. Joe smiles. “And what do you think you’re going to do? Bleed on me?” Joe asks. Lucas begins to slowly walk towards Joe. “As entertaining as your attempt at heroism is, I really don’t have the time to stick around and watch you fall flat on your face. Goodbye Lucas, please give Lydia my regards in hell.” Joe tells him. Joe then drags Daisy out, holding her at knife point…

At the hospital, Andy is still in Rebecca’s room. “Why haven’t I heard from Kristina or Acerbi yet?” Andy wonders. Victor walks in. “Andy, Olivia told me about Rebecca, I am so sorry.” Victor says. “Thank you. Where’s Ava?” Andy questions. “I took her back home. I didn’t want to have this conversation in front of her, given that she still doesn’t know.” Victor says. “Thank you for not telling her.” Andy says. “Of course. So, when do you plan on telling her?” Victor asks. “I’m not going to, not yet anyway.” Andy says. “You can’t keep Ava in the dark forever. She’s smart and perceptive, very much like her parents. She’s going to realize something isn’t right, and those suspicions are going to grow when no one will let her see her mother. Besides, she’s bound to see something on TV, or hear people talking. Keeping the truth from her is impossible!” Victor says. “I’m not planning on keeping it from her forever.” Andy says. “Keeping it a secret for even just a little while increases the likelihood of her finding out from someone else. If you want to be the one to tell her, you need to do it as soon as possible.” Victor says. “Let me worry about my daughter. I’ll tell her when the time is right.” Andy says. “I hope that will be soon. Again, I’m sorry for your loss. Let me know if you need anything.” Victor says, before walking out. Andy sighs. “I hope I can tell Ava the truth soon, too…” Andy says. Andy’s phone begins to ring, and he sees Bethany is calling. Andy answers. “Yeah?” Andy asks. “Andy, please tell me it isn’t true. I just saw on the news that Rebecca is dead!” Bethany says. “Its not true.” Andy confirms. “Wait, what?!” Bethany asks. “Don’t tell anyone else, but we faked Rebecca’s death to hide her from Joe.” Andy reveals. “Who’s we?” Bethany asks. “Me, Doctor Acerbi, Kristina Cat.” Andy says. “Okay, that’s a weird alliance. Why didn’t you call me? I would’ve helped!” Bethany says. “I was gonna call you, but then Kristina showed up, told us she heard everything, and offered to help.” Andy says. “I’m just relieved to know the news isn’t true...wait, did you tell Ava that her mother is dead? I swear to God, if you broke that little girl’s heart with a lie, I’m going to tell Rebecca, and she’ll probably wake up and kill you herself!” Bethany says. “Of course I didn’t tell Ava Rebecca is dead! And I don’t plan to. I’m hoping this will all be over before it becomes necessary.” Andy says. “And if it isn’t?” Bethany asks. “I’ll come up with something. I’m playing it year by year. Acerbi sprung this plan on me probably five minutes before we put it into motion, I didn’t have time to think certain things through.” Andy says. “Okay, well just call me if you need anything, and that includes help with this whole Rebecca scheme.” Bethany says. “Will do. Talk to you later.” Andy says, before hanging up.

In a bedroom somewhere, Kristina moves Rebecca from the gurney over to an actual bed. “Jeez you’re heavy…” Kristina comments. Acerbi comes in. “I see you made it. Were there any complications?” Acerbi asks. “Just one slight problem...I side swiped a car on the way over.” Kristina admits. “You WHAT?!” Acerbi angrily asks. “Can you at least try to hear me out? You had me drive Rebecca over here in a freaking ambulance when I’ve never even driven a pickup truck before! Don’t worry, there weren’t any witnesses, at least I don’t think there were…” Kristina says. “You best hope not! We cannot draw any attention to ourselves, not if we are going to keep Rebecca’s survival a secret!” Acerbi says. “Where are we, anyway? This is an awfully fancy place to hide Rebecca.” Kristina notes. “This house once belonged to the Fulton family, prior to Jack Fulton’s death. How ironic that Jack’s home is now the safe haven for his greatest enemy’s fiancee.” Acerbi says. “I hope there aren’t any ghosts lurking around.” Kristina says. “One can not even be sure that Jack Fulton is even dead. Yes, he supposedly died in an explosion, but they never did find the body. For all we know, he could be hiding somewhere within this very house.” Acerbi suggests. “Are you trying to creep me out?” Kristina asks. Acerbi chuckles. “Relax, I am merely messing with you. When I first came up with the idea of faking Rebecca’s death, I came here to search the grounds, and there was absolutely no sign of Jack Fulton or any other human activity.” Acerbi says. “Well now that we’re in the clear, we should call Andy and tell him Rebecca is safe.” Kristina says. “What if Joe has the phones bugged?” Acerbi questions. “You’re being paranoid.” Kristina says. Kristina pulls out her phone, and places a call to Andy. “Hello?” Andy answers. “Good news, we’re in the clear. Rebecca is resting in her new hiding place, and Joe Fish isn’t any the wiser.” Kristina says. “Good. Now we just have to hope Joe is caught soon so we can tell everyone Rebecca is alive. Already, Victor is pressuring me to tell Ava that Rebecca is dead.” Andy reveals. “How long do you think you can keep this going before Ava finds out some other way?” Kristina questions. “Not sure, but I can’t lie to my daughter and tell her that her mother is dead. Hell, I’ll tell her the truth if I have to, but I can’t put her through that kind of pain.” Andy says. “If you want to move things along, maybe you should join the search for Joe. I know you were suspended from the police force, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still go out and look.” Kristina notes. “I can’t. I need to stay focused on Rebecca, and not let myself get consumed with this desire for revenge on Joe. Revenge is the whole reason Joe came back, so if I go after him for the same reason I’m not sure I’d be much different.” Andy says. Kristina sighs. “You would be, but I guess that’s a conversation for another time.” Kristina says. “So, where did you end up bringing Rebecca?” Andy asks. “Its an abandoned mansion...one that use to belong to a guy named Jack Fulton.” Kristina says. “You are hiding Rebecca at the Fulton mansion?!” Andy asks. “Don’t worry, Acerbi assures me no one else has been here.” Kristina says. “I hope so. We can’t risk anyone we don’t trust finding out Rebecca is alive.” Andy says.

Kaylie returns to her apartment, and finds Bethany sitting on the couch. “Hey, how’s your day been?” Kaylie asks. “Not too eventful. Yours?” Bethany questions. “Too eventful.” Kaylie says, as she plops down on the couch next to Bethany. “You good? Do you want to talk about it?” Bethany asks. “My sister is in town.” Kaylie reveals. “Julia? How has she been?” Bethany asks. “I wouldn’t know. Julia and I haven’t been on speaking terms since I became a cop.” Kaylie reveals. “How come?” Bethany questions. “I assume you remember the story I told you about how my father died, it was right before you and I met.” Kaylie says. “I remember. He was shot by a cop.” Bethany says. “Right. So you can imagine Julia’s anger now that I’ve become a cop. She sees it as a betrayal to our Dad! She doesn’t understand that the whole reason I became a cop was because I wanted to try and change the system!” Kaylie says. “So Julia really hasn’t been speaking to you for all this time?” Bethany asks. “My sister is nothing if not grounded in her opinions. Nothing will make her budge, its what makes her such a great lawyer.” Kaylie says. “Julia is a lawyer now? I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised, I remember how argumentative she could be, especially with your mother.” Bethany recalls. “Some things never change. Dad’s death hit Julia really hard, and I feel like it just made her angry at the world.” Kaylie says. “I don’t blame Julia for being pissed off. What happened to your Dad was completely unnecessary.” Bethany points out. “I understand that, but Julia’s anger isn’t doing her or anyone else any good. Our family hasn’t even been able to sit down for a proper Thanksgiving dinner in YEARS because Julia can barely stand to be in the same room as me. I always visit my mother first, and then Julia waits until I’m gone before she goes to see her. I thought we had made some progress when Julia came to me for help last year, but obviously I was wrong…” Kaylie says. “Wait, what did Julia need your help with that she would put aside all of that anger?” Bethany questions.

By the entrance of the King Beast Plaza, Lucas is staggering through, holding his wound, when Julia comes across him. “Sir, are you okay? You look a little pale.” Julia notes. Suddenly, Lucas collapses!

Dylan comes through the front door of the Stanpatos Mansion. Dylan walks into the living room, and finds Joe sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand! “There you are! Sitting here, all by myself, was making me feel lonely! Should I be jealous that there was something else out there more important than me?” Joe asks. “I’m calling the police!” Dylan tells him. Dylan reaches for his phone, but Joe stands up and pulls out a gun! “Please don’t do that. So much blood has already been spilt, and as selfish as you can be, I don’t think you want anyone else to die.” Joe says. “I see, so if I don’t do what you want, you’re going to kill me.” Dylan assumes. “Your life isn’t the only one at stake. Daisy’s is as well.” Joe reveals. Dylan laughs. “You should’ve done a better job searching the grounds. Daisy isn’t home.” Dylan tells him. “And why do you think that is? Take your time, I have all the time in the world. Daisy’s time, on the other hand, has become quite limited.” Joe says. “No, you’re bluffing!” Dylan argues. “I had a feeling you might be skeptical, which is why I came bearing proof. Joe pulls out his phone, and shows Dylan a picture of Daisy tied up. “I know it isn’t her best side, but at least I accomplished what I set out to do.” Joe says. “What have you done with Daisy?!” Dylan asks. “The picture made that quite obvious. The bigger and better question you should be asking is what I’m GOING to do to Daisy. I’d be happy to fill you in, but first, pour yourself a drink. You and I have fourteen years of catching up to do.” Joe tells Dylan!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down