QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 14

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 14 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 14

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. Bethany emerges from the spare bedroom in Rebecca's apartment, and finds Rebecca sitting on the sofa. "Great, you're up! Maybe now, you can explain what you said last night." Bethany says. "I'm sorry I didn't go into further detail last night. I was still trying to process all of this myself. Never in a million years did I think Daisy would be the one behind all of this." Rebecca says. Bethany sits next to Rebecca. "Why do you think Daisy did this?" Bethany wonders. "It hit me when we were talking, last night. All of a sudden, every conversation that I have ever had with Daisy, or about Daisy, came flooding back to me, and all of the puzzle pieces began to fall into place. I remember how passive aggressive Daisy seemed when I first met her, and I understood why she would feel that way, given that Andy and I were once married." Rebecca says. "So Daisy doesn't like her boyfriend's ex wife, big deal!" Bethany notes. "Things got weirder. After Ava woke up from her coma, Andy, Daisy, and I were all in her hospital room, when Daisy offered to use my phone to take a family photo of Andy, Ava, and I together. The weird part about that was that Daisy took forever taking just a single picture, and when I mentioned it to her, she claimed that my phone was taking forever to load, which doesn't happen often. Looking back now, that was probably when Daisy installed the app that she used to delete those messages from Andre off of my phone, and make me look crazy! She is the only one who would've had the opportunity to download an app like that!" Rebecca says. "Still doesn't prove anything." Bethany points out. "That's not all. After I realized I was being gas-lit by someone, I checked myself out of the mental hospital, and my first stop was the Goo castle. I went over there and told Andy and Daisy that I was being gas-lit by someone, and that I thought I knew who did it. The second I said that last part, Daisy dropped the drink she was holding! Then, yesterday, when I told Andy and Daisy that I thought you were innocent, Daisy flipped out! Of course, she covered, noting how sure I was that you were guilty, and how she was surprised I changed my mind. For the record, I was never completely sure you were guilty." Rebecca notes. "Okay, that's all pretty damning. Is there anything else?" Bethany wonders. "There is, the final puzzle piece that connects all of this: Dylan. A while ago, when Andy and I were working to try and find out who was gas lighting me, Andy forgot his phone, and had to go back to the castle. He took a long time, so when he came back, I questioned him about it. He told me that when he arrived home, he found Dylan and Daisy wrestling on the couch over a flash drive." Rebecca reveals.
"That must be the flash drive Dylan plugged into my computer! If Dylan used it to frame me, though, why would Daisy want to get it away from him? You would think Daisy would want me to take the fall for her crimes!" Bethany notes. "Daisy didn't want anyone to know that a crime had even been committed. Maybe, she was still holding onto hope that I wouldn't find any proof that I had been gas-lit, and that I would assume I really had lost my grip on reality. Whatever the case may be, everything else fits! Daisy was definitely behind this, and Andy has no idea that he is literally sleeping with the enemy." Rebecca says. "In that case, you've gotta tell Andy!" Bethany says. "I can't." Rebecca claims. "Why not?! Andy's fiancee is coocoo for cocoa puffs crazy! He needs to know about it so he can kick her lunatic ass to the curb!" Bethany says. "We can't tell Andy because there isn't enough evidence! Andy loves to see the best in people, and if I go to him and tell him that the woman he loves has been gas lighting me, he's going to assume that I'm wrong. In his eyes, Daisy is a wonderful woman, and I can understand why! If I hadn't started putting the pieces together, I NEVER would've guessed that Daisy was so unhinged! She doesn't even strike me as the crazy type!" Rebecca notes. "It’s always the quiet ones. Well, you won't have to worry for long, because soon, I should have proof that Dylan and Daisy are in cahoots." Bethany says.
"No, our plan was for you to use your underhanded tactics to find out who Dylan was working with! Now that we know it’s Daisy, we need to stay within the confines of the law." Rebecca says. "Screw the law! We need to find evidence against that crazy bitch TODAY!" Bethany argues. "We can't have Daisy arrested if the evidence against her was illegally obtained!" Rebecca points out. "Look, I agree that Daisy needs to rot in prison, and in hell, for everything that she did. But, you should have a new objective in mind: getting Daisy away from Andy, before they have the chance to tie the knot." Bethany says. "Believe me, the last thing I want is for Andy to marry that lunatic. But, they've been engaged for a while, its not like they'll be getting married tomorrow." Rebecca says. "Newsflash, genius! Engagements aren't forever! They are going to get married eventually! Besides, married or not, Andy is still in a relationship with a nut job, and I'm sure you want that to change." Bethany says. "Of course I do! Not just to get her away from Andy, but to get her away from my daughter! But, in order for that to happen, we need evidence against Daisy!" Rebecca reminds Bethany. "Which I am going to get, courtesy of your idiot brother." Bethany says. Rebecca gets a text message, and looks at it. "Oh my God..." Rebecca mutters. "What now?" Bethany asks. "Andy and Daisy are having an engagement party, tonight!" Rebecca reveals. "If they are having an engagement party, that means they probably plan on getting married soon." Bethany points out.

Daisy is in the living room of the Goo Castle, facing Queen Goo's portrait. "Tomorrow is my big day, Queen Goo! I am FINALLY going to marry the man of my dreams. This has been a long time coming...I've always wanted someone like Andy in my life, someone who loves me unconditionally, who treats me right. God knows my father never did...oh well, I'm not going to think about him right now. Today, tomorrow, and the rest of my life will be about me and Andy, and no one is going to ruin it." Daisy says. Andy walks in. "I'm finally finished sending out all of the invites for the party tonight. By the way, I hope it’s okay that I invited Rebecca to the party." Andy says. Daisy fakes a smile. "Of course...she's the mother of your child." Daisy notes. "Thanks for being such a great person. I'm so glad I'm gonna be marrying you tomorrow. Speaking of that, how's the wedding planning coming along?" Andy wonders. "Since we're having a small and private ceremony, not much planning is really needed. But, there is one more detail that I need to iron out: the minister." Daisy reveals. "You still haven't found one? Daisy, there's no way we can find one to perform the ceremony on such short notice!" Andy notes. "I never said I didn't find one, I just need to ask him. He should be here any second." Daisy says. At that moment, Victor walks in. "I got your text, Andy. Might I assume that this engagement party finally means the two of you will be getting married, soon?" Victor asks. "We are! In fact, we are planning to do it tomorrow!" Daisy reveals. "Tomorrow? How do you plan on putting a wedding together that quickly?" Victor questions. "It’s going to be a small, very private ceremony. Honestly, the only people who are gonna be there will be me, Andy, and the minister, who...I was kinda hoping would be you." Daisy says. "Me? Daisy, I'm not licensed to marry anyone!" Victor points out. "I figured. But, all you need to do is take a test online, in order to get licensed. It’s actually pretty easy." Daisy notes. "In that case, I would be happy to perform your ceremony! You both know how supportive I have been of your relationship, I'd be more than happy to marry the both of you. By the way, I want to just tell you how proud I am, not just of you, Andy, but of Daisy, as well. Ever since the first day you started working for me, back when you first became a lawyer, I knew that you were special." Victor says. "Aw, thanks. That means a lot to me." Daisy says. Daisy pulls Victor into a hug. "Welcome to the family." Victor tells her. Suddenly, the door opens, everyone turns around, and sees Brady! "I'm home!" Brady announces!

At the airport, Dylan rushes over to Lydia, and pulls her into a hug. "Are you alright?" Dylan asks. "I'm fine." Lydia assures him. "I was so relieved when my team called, and told me that they had found you. After talking to The Evil Force, I was starting to worry that you might actually be dead." Dylan notes. "Wait, you spoke to The Evil Force?" Lydia asks. "I don't want to dwell on that, right now. I'm just so glad that you are safe, and that he didn't kill you. You are okay, right? You aren't just saying that to stop me from being annoyingly overbearing?" Dylan asks. "Besides a few cuts and bruises, I really am fine." Lydia assures him. "Great. Oh, I almost forgot! My team mentioned that they rescued someone else from the island, and if I recall, The Evil Force mentioned that someone was with you. Who was with you? I'd like to thank them for keeping my wife company through this horrible ordeal." Dylan says. At that moment, Lucas appears, and Dylan notices him...

"Alright, forget the law. We need to do whatever we can to find evidence against Daisy, so we can stop this sham of a wedding!" Rebecca says. "No worries, I already forgot about it. So, are you going to the party tonight?" Bethany wonders. "I'm not sure I can go to this party and not say something." Rebecca admits. "So what if you do? Daisy deserves to have her big day ruined! Besides, if you go to this dumb party, you'll be able to keep your eye on Daisy. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Andy is one of the richest men on the planet, and is bound to be serving some good booze tonight. Honestly, I'm kinda envious." Bethany says. "My ex husband, who also happens to be the father of my child, is about to marry a psychopath, and you think I care about what kind of alcohol they're serving?" Rebecca asks. Bethany nods. "I would!" Bethany notes. Rebecca rolls her eyes. "Of course you would..." Rebecca says. Someone knocks on the door. "Great, an excuse to walk away from this conversation." Rebecca says. Rebecca stands up, opens the door, and finds Alexios standing in the hallway. "Hey, you mind if I come in?" Alexios asks. "Uh, actually-" Before Rebecca can finish, Alexios walks in, and finds Bethany sitting on the couch! "What the hell is she doing here?!" Alexios asks. "I live here." Bethany reveals. "Temporarily." Rebecca adds. Alexios turns towards Rebecca. "Have you lost your mind?" Alexios asks. "That's probably not an appropriate question to ask Rebecca." Bethany chimes in. "What are you doing, Rebecca? Bethany gas-lit you!" Alexios points out. "Actually, I was framed." Bethany tells him. "Yeah, so wasn't every other criminal in the universe." Alexios sarcastically responds. "I believe her. In fact, we already have another suspect." Rebecca says. "Who?" Alexios asks. "I don't want to say, until I have more evidence." Rebecca says. "It’s Daisy Nichols." Bethany reveals. "Daisy? You think Daisy did this? Wow, I knew that she acted a little insecure, but I had no idea she'd go this far." Alexios says. "Well she did, and we think Dylan might be working with her. We have reason to believe that right before I found those recordings on Bethany's computer, Dylan broke into the mansion and planted them there." Rebecca reveals. "Oh my God...if that's true, I helped him. Before Bethany was arrested, Dylan wanted me to distract her so he could "search" her computer for evidence." Alexios recalls. "Well congrats, dumb ass! He played you! He wasn't searching for evidence, he was planting it! God, I can't believe I actually loved you at one point!" Bethany complains. "It wasn't your fault." Rebecca assures Alexios. "Oh please, it absolutely WAS his fault! Stop coddling him!" Bethany yells. "She's right...I'm sorry for suspecting you, Bethany." Alexios says. "I think you already know where you can shove your apology." Bethany says. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Alexios asks Rebecca. "Just keep a close eye on Dylan, and don't let him know that you suspect him." Rebecca says. "Alright. I'll let you know if I find anything. Good luck." Alexios tells Rebecca, before leaving. "Have you decided if you're going to the party or not?" Bethany asks. "I better go into my closet and dig out a formal outfit." Rebecca announces...

At the airport, Dylan is surprised to see Lucas. "What are you doing with Lydia?" Dylan asks. Lucas ignores him, and turns to Lydia. "I'm going to go and find Bethany." Lucas says, before leaving. Lydia turns to Dylan. "Okay, the truth is...I didn't actually go on a business trip. "I know. The Evil Force told me you went to Greece." Dylan says. "Lucas was planning to go to Greece to interrogate my mother about The Evil Force, so he came to me for her exact whereabouts. My mother is dangerous, so I didn't think it would be a good idea for him to go alone, which is why I offered to go with him. I know that you wanted me to stay away from Lucas, but no matter how hard I tried talking him out of going, he wouldn't listen! So, I figured that if I went with him, that would be his best chance of survival. I thought that I would be able to keep things civil between him and my mother. She still ended up pulling a knife on him, though, so I didn't do a very good job." Lydia says. "You lied to me...you neglected to mention that you were going on a trip with a man that you almost cheated on me with. In fact, that trip almost cost you your life!" Dylan points out. "That wasn't Lucas' fault! The Evil Force is the one who caused the plane to crash! In fact, if I wasn't there, Lucas would've died!" Lydia reveals. "Oh really? Why's that?" Dylan asks. "Before the plane crashed, the pilot of the plane tried to kill Lucas. If I wasn't there to stop him, he would have." Lydia says. Dylan sighs. "As angry as I am over this whole Lucas thing...I'm just happy you're alive. But, I just need you to answer one more question. Did anything happen between you and Lucas on the plane, or on the island?" Dylan asks. Lydia flashes back to the drunken kiss that she and Lucas shared. "No...nothing." Lydia lies. "Okay, good. What about The Evil Force? Did your mother tell you where he is? I'd like to have a word with him about almost killing my wife." Dylan says. "My mother has no idea where The Evil Force is hiding. But, she did give me some useful information. Apparently, The Master isn't The Evil Force's only child...he has a daughter." Lydia reveals. "Really? I had no idea." Dylan says. "No one did. According to my mother, The Evil Force despises his daughter. Unfortunately, that's all she knew about this girl. But, I was thinking that if we find her, she might be able to help us! Actually, Fantastic City might be a good place to start looking. The Evil Force spent a lot of time here, so his daughter could be closer than any of us realize. For all we know, we could know her!" Lydia notes. "Finding this phantom daughter might not be necessary. The Evil Force indicated that he'll be returning to Fantastic soon." Dylan reveals. "Wait a minute...The Evil Force is wanted for at least two dozen crimes, why would he come back?" Lydia wonders. "My guess? He has something big planned." Dylan assumes. At that moment, Lydia gets a text. "Oh good, I have service...it’s a miracle my phone survived the crash." Lydia notes, as she checks her message. "Oh, I got an invitation to Andy and Daisy's engagement party. A party sounds good right about now, do you want to go?" Lydia wonders. "Oh, I don't know...Andy and I aren't exactly that close, and I hardly even know Daisy!" Dylan lies. "Oh come on, it'll be fun! And, if for whatever reason, you aren't having fun, we can just go home!" Lydia says. "Considering you were just trapped on an island, it would be rude to say no to you...alright, lets do it." Dylan says.

At the Goo Castle, Victor and Andy are surprised by Brady's arrival. "Brady! I wasn't expecting you!" Victor says. "I came back for a surprise visit. Telling you would've defeated the purpose." Brady notes. "I'm certainly surprised!" Victor admits. Brady walks over to Andy. "Hey man, it’s good to see you again! How have you been?" Brady asks, as he shakes Andy's hand. "Not too bad. Actually, your timing is perfect. I'm having an engagement party tonight, and I'd like it if you could be there." Andy says. "That'd be great! My Dad told me you were engaged." Brady notes. Brady turns towards Daisy. "I'm guessing you're the fiancee?" Brady asks. "Very observant." Daisy says. "Wait a minute, didn't you use to work with my Dad?" Brady asks. "She did. I must say, Daisy is probably one of the brightest attorneys I have ever worked with, and I don't say that often!" Victor says. "She must be, if you're complimenting her. You're a lucky guy, Andy, she's got beauty and brains!" Brady notes. "She's also taken." Andy jokes. "I'm going to go and take care of some last minute wedding stuff. Brady, it was really nice meeting you." Daisy says. "The pleasure was mine." Brady says. "I'll come help you, it'll give Victor and Brady the chance to catch up." Andy tells Daisy. "Okay. We'll see you guys at the party tonight." Daisy says, before she and Andy walk out. "So, how are you doing?" Victor wonders. "I'm good...better than the last time I was in town. Last time I was here, the wounds from losing Kristina were still pretty fresh, I had to get outta here. But, its been almost three years since I lost her, and I've been able to cope with the grief." Brady says. "I'm glad. I know you've become quite the successful P.I. since leaving." Victor comments. "I figured I should try and be successful at something, you know, to make Kristina proud." Brady says. "Trust me, she's very proud. I'm willing to bet that Kristina is looking down at you right now, smiling at how much you are thriving. Of course, even if you weren't, I don't think Kristina could ever stop loving you, the same way you could never stop loving her." Victor says. "Thanks, Dad." Brady says, before hugging Victor.

At Rebecca's apartment, Bethany is on the phone with Chris. "Everything is set, right? I'm able to access Dylan's phone?...Perfect! I don't have much time, which is why I need to get the truth as soon as humanly possible." Bethany says. Someone knocks at the door. "I've gotta go. Thanks for the help." Bethany says, before hanging up. Bethany opens the door, and finds Lucas in the hallway! "I got your messages. What the hell is going on?! And why are you staying at Rebecca's?!" Lucas wonders. "Where the hell have you been?! I figured you left me!" Bethany notes. "I know that you're facing some pretty serious accusations. But I want you to know that I fully believe in your innocence." Lucas assures her. "If you believe I'm innocent, then where have you been?" Bethany questions. "Stranded on an island. I went to Greece, just like you asked me to, and on the way back, The Evil Force had the pilot tamper with the plane, and we crashed." Lucas reveals. "Oh my God! Are you okay?" Bethany asks. "I only have a few scratches." Lucas assures her. "Wait a minute...earlier, you said that "we" crashed. Who else was on the plane?" Bethany asks. Lucas sighs. "Lydia came with me." Lucas confesses!

In the Goo Castle Foyer, Andy opens the front door to Lucas and Lydia. "Lydia, I'm glad you could be here. I see you brought a plus one." Andy says, while glaring at Dylan. "I'm Lydia's husband, of course she brought me." Dylan argues. "I'm happy I was invited." Lydia says. Daisy comes downstairs. "I see our first guests have arrived!" Daisy comments. "Hey sweetheart, I don't think you've been introduced. This is Lydia Masters." Andy says. "Your ex wife." Daisy notes. "My current wife." Dylan adds, as if discretely warning Daisy off. "It’s nice to meet you, Daisy." Lydia says. "Likewise." Daisy says. "While we're here. Daisy, I'd like to apologize to you about the flash drive incident." Dylan says. "Water under the bridge." Daisy tells him. "Wait, what flash drive incident?" Lydia asks. "It’s a story for another time." Dylan tells her. "I'll walk you two into the living room." Andy says. Dylan and Lydia then follow Andy into the living room, as Daisy stays behind in the foyer. A moment later, the front door opens, and Rebecca walks in! Rebecca and Daisy then lock eyes...

"Lydia?! I told you to stay away from her!" Bethany yells. "Lydia insisted on coming, because of how dangerous her mother can be." Lucas says. "I don't care if Lydia's mother is Satan himself, there is NO excuse for you not mentioning that the woman you nearly kissed went on a trip with you, alone! Did something happen between the two of you again, you know, when you got caught up in the nostalgia?" Bethany asks. Lucas flashes back to the kiss, and then shakes his head. "Nothing happened. I'm really sorry for stressing you out, you have enough going on." Lucas says. "You're right, I do! Because of that, I don't really feel like babysitting my boyfriend because he can't be trusted around his ex! I have better things to be doing than keeping you on a leash, Lucas!" Bethany yells. "You have every right to be upset with me." Lucas agrees. "I'm going to need some time. I-I can't deal with this, right now!" Bethany says. "I'll give you however much time you need. If you need me, I'll be staying at my old house by the lake." Lucas says. Lucas heads towards the door, but then turns around. "Before I go, Madeline did tell us something about The Evil Force. Turns out, he has a daughter that no one ever knew about." Lucas reveals. "It doesn't really matter, now that I'm not in charge of Stanpatos Enterprises. The Evil Force is Dylan's problem now, at least until I can prove my innocence." Bethany notes. "Good luck. I'll help you in any way I can." Lucas tells her. "I've got this under control. I'll see you later." Bethany says. A pained Lucas nods, before leaving.

In the Goo castle foyer, Rebecca and Daisy are now face to face. "Thank you for coming." Daisy says. "Oh I wouldn't want to miss this. So, I assume since you and Andy are throwing this party, that means you are getting married soon." Rebecca notes. "Tomorrow, actually. Isn't that great news?" Daisy asks. Rebecca fakes a smile, and nods. "Mhm! The best! I can't wait!" Rebecca claims. "Actually, you aren't invited." Daisy reveals. "Not to accuse you of anything, but I'm assuming that was your decision. Knowing Andy, he would want me there." Rebecca says. "Andy and I mutually agreed to have a private ceremony. Just us, and a minister." Daisy says. "Don't forget a witness. We wouldn't want your marriage to be invalid." Rebecca says. "Good point. I'd ask you, but I wouldn't want to bring up any memories of your wedding to Andy." Daisy claims. "How thoughtful of you." Rebecca says. "That's me! Anyway, I should get back to the party." Daisy says. "Just one more thing. Its rather curious that you and Andy are all of a sudden getting married. You didn't mention a word about it when I was here yesterday, and Andy always tells me everything." Rebecca says. "It’s a recent development." Daisy tells her. "Mmm. Who's idea?" Rebecca asks. "We both decided it was a good idea to finally get married." Daisy claims. "Someone had to have come up with the idea, first. I'm guessing it wasn't Andy, I imagine he would've wanted a big wedding. He and I actually had a big wedding, right in the living room. All of our friends and family were there...it was beautiful. Actually, this coming October would've been our fifth wedding anniversary." Rebecca realizes. "To answer your question, yes, it was my idea to get married soon." Daisy admits. "What's the rush? Are you afraid he might change his mind?" Rebecca wonders. Daisy glares at Rebecca. "Andy wouldn't do that. He loves me." Daisy says. "Relax, I'm just joking. I'm happy for you, and I hope Andy’s smile is as big tomorrow as it was on our wedding day." Rebecca says. "I'm going back into the living room. Feel free to join us, whenever." Daisy says, before storming off. Once Daisy is out of the room, Rebecca pulls out her phone, and sends a text to Bethany. "Andy and Daisy are getting married tomorrow. Whatever plan you may have, you need to set it into motion!"

At Rebecca's apartment, Bethany receives Rebecca's text, and smiles. "Show time." Bethany says, as she plugs her headphones into her phone.

In the Goo Living Room, Lydia is with Victor and Brady. "So The Evil Force tried to kill you? That's kinda nuts. I'm glad you're alright." Brady says. "That makes two of us. On a lighter note, it’s nice to see you again. You look good, California must have been treating you well." Lydia comments. "It was, but I got a little homesick." Brady says. Victor eyes Dylan nearby. "How is he doing?" Victor asks Lydia. "He hasn't had a single memory flash since the day he returned to Fantastic." Lydia says. "I'm sorry to hear that, truly. The old Dylan was one of the few friends I had. This Dylan, however, is a total stranger." Victor notes. "Despite that, I've been able to fall in love with this new Dylan, for who he is." Lydia says. "I'm happy for you. Honestly, if Kristina came back, and she didn't remember me, I don't know what I'd do." Brady admits. "It’s tough, trust me. Before Dylan and I reunited, it was an uphill battle. But...things got a lot easier once I accepted him for who he is now. Ultimately, I'm just happy to have him back." Lydia says. Dylan joins the group. "My ears were ringing. Was someone talking about me?" Dylan wonders. "I was just telling Victor and Brady how nice it is to have you back." Lydia says. "It’s nice to be back." Dylan agrees. "We'll leave you crazy love birds alone. Lydia, it’s always good seeing you." Brady says. "Likewise." Lydia says. Brady and Victor walk away. "So, are you having fun yet?" Lydia asks. "I'm always having a good time around you." Dylan tells her. "Attention everyone, attention!" Andy shouts. Everyone in the room turn their attention to Andy. "Sorry to take your attention away from the party, I promise I'll try and be quick. Anyway, I want to thank all of you for showing up tonight. It means a lot to me to be surrounded by such great friends, the night before my big day. If you'll indulge me for another second, I'd also like to make a toast." Andy says. Andy turns to face Daisy. "To my wonderful fiancee, Daisy. You have been my rock through some very difficult times, since I've met you. You make my life brighter, you make me a better person, I can't imagine a future without you. To Daisy!" Andy says. Everyone raises their glasses, except for Rebecca, and Dylan. "She sure has him fooled..." Dylan mutters. "What was that?" Lydia asks. "Oh, nothing." Dylan claims. Andy lowers his glass. "On that note, I'm done talking, you can all rejoice!" Andy jokes.

Lydia turns towards Dylan. "Oh, I see a friend nearby. I'm going to go say hello." Lydia says. "Don't be gone too long." Dylan says. "I'll try not to be." Lydia says, before walking off. When Daisy notices Dylan alone, she pushes her way through the crowd to get to him. "We need to talk." Daisy says. "Not a good idea." Dylan notes. "You can't say no to me, this is my party!" Daisy says. "I see, so because you live in a castle, you're suddenly queen now?" Dylan asks. "Just come with me! This is important." Daisy says. Dylan rolls his eyes. "Fine, just make it quick." Dylan says. Dylan follows Daisy out of the room, and Rebecca notices. Rebecca goes to follow, but Andy catches up to her. "Hey Rebecca, I haven't gotten the chance to see you tonight." Andy says. "Yeah, sorry about that." Rebecca says. "Thanks for coming, by the way. I really appreciate it." Andy says. "No problem. Where's Ava?" Rebecca questions. "She's upstairs, with the nanny. I thought there might be too much noise for her down here." Andy says. "Good call." Rebecca says. "So, how's the investigation going? Any new leads that will clear Bethany's name?" Andy asks. "We have a suspect." Rebecca admits. "Andre?" Andy asks. "Someone else." Rebecca reveals. "Really? Who is it?" Andy wonders. Rebecca hesitates for a moment. "It’s too soon for me to go into any details." Rebecca says. "Rebecca, come on, I'm the police commissioner! If you have info on a crime, you need to tell me!" Andy says. "I don't have information on a crime, just a theory. Believe me, I wish I could say more, but I don't want to come out looking like an idiot if I'm wrong." Rebecca says. "You could never look like an idiot. In my eyes, you'll always be the smartest person in the room." Andy says. Rebecca smiles. "I appreciate that. So...your big day is tomorrow, huh?" Rebecca asks. "Yeah. I'm sorry you can't be there." Andy says. "I think I'll live. Um...are...are you sure about all of this?" Rebecca asks. "What? About marrying Daisy?" Andy asks. "You haven't known her for that long." Rebecca notes. "So? You and I got married before we even reached our two year anniversary." Andy says. "And look how that turned out." Rebecca notes. "Our marriage didn't end because we didn't know each other long enough. It ended because you didn't know how long you were going to be in Colossal Heights, and you wanted to "set me free", at least that's how you said it." Andy says. "I remember." Rebecca says. "Do...do you think that if you knew you were only going to be there for two years, you wouldn't have filed for divorce?" Andy wonders. "There's no point in speculating. Especially...especially now that you're getting married. Clearly, you've moved on." Rebecca says. "Are you happy for me?" Andy asks. "All I want is for you to be happy." Rebecca says. "Same for you." Andy says, before hugging Rebecca.

Dylan and Daisy arrive out on a balcony. "What's going on?" Dylan questions. "I'm worried Rebecca might be on to me. She seemed pretty hostile towards me tonight, which she isn't usually. Plus, she kept bringing up her own wedding to Andy, like she was trying to get under my skin or something!" Daisy says. "She probably was. Maybe you're right, and Rebecca still has a thing for Andy. She's here, she pissed off that you're the one walking down the aisle tomorrow, so she is taking cheap shots at you to rile you up. Regardless, those cheap shots aren't going to derail your wedding, and you shouldn't let them make you even more paranoid than you already are. Are we done here?" Dylan asks. "No, we are not! I'm still not reassured!" Daisy admits. "Why is it suddenly my job to reassure you?" Dylan questions. "Because you are the only person on the planet I can talk to about this! Dylan, if Rebecca knows that I'm the one who gas-lit her, she could ruin the wedding." Daisy points out. "She doesn't know. I framed Bethany, so she thinks Bethany is responsible." Dylan says. "As usual, you are WAY behind! Rebecca knows Bethany didn't do this! Somehow, Bethany has convinced Rebecca that she is innocent!" Daisy reveals. "Bethany must've been pretty convincing." Dylan says. "Or you just did a sucky job at framing her!" Daisy suggests. "Look, even if Rebecca knows that Bethany is innocent, it doesn't mean she suspects you. However, if Rebecca is listening to Bethany, she might suspect me. Bethany has already accused me of framing her." Dylan notes. "You idiot! You better not ruin things for me, or I swear to God..." Daisy begins to say. "Don't get your straight jacket in a bunch! Just because Bethany suspects something, doesn't mean she can prove it, and it definitely doesn't mean she can prove you orchestrated all of this!" Dylan says. "You better be right. Nothing can go wrong tomorrow, Dylan! Nothing!" Daisy says.

At Rebecca's apartment, Bethany is listening to Dylan and Daisy's conversation via the mic on Dylan's phone. "Sorry Daisy, sounds like you won't be getting the wedding of your dreams after all." Bethany says...

Dylan reenters the Goo living room, when he receives a phone call. "Hello?...Yeah, sorry, now isn't a really good time...wait, what?! When?...How much?...You're right, that isn't good!" Dylan snaps, before hanging up. Lydia approaches Dylan. "You look tense, is everything okay?" Lydia asks. "I just got some really bad news...someone just bought 35% stock in Stanpatos Enterprises." Dylan reveals. "The Evil Force." Lydia assumes. Dylan nods. "Which gives him a total of 70%, majority shares. Also, apparently, whoever bought those shares has called a board meeting for tomorrow." Dylan says. "Oh my God...does this mean what I think it means?" Lydia asks. "It means that The Evil Force is returning to Fantastic City, tomorrow." Dylan announces!

On a plane, The Master sits across from The Evil Force(who's face viewers still don't see). "I just spoke to the pilot. We will be arriving in Fantastic City tomorrow, and finally, the denizens of that horrendous city will finally come face to face with you...the great Evil Force." The Master says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum