QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 26

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 26 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 26

Post by QG Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Dylan comes into the living room, just as Daisy throws a vase across the room! “You just bought that yesterday! Do you hate it already?” Dylan asks. “Its not the stupid vase that I’m mad at!” Daisy announces. “So what has you so worked up?” Dylan questions. Daisy shoves her tablet at Dylan. “Look at one of the stories in today’s newspaper.” Daisy says. Dylan looks at the tablet. “Fantastic City super couple prepare to tie the knot again.” Dylan reads. Dylan looks up at Daisy. “So Andy and Rebecca are getting married again...this isn’t news, so why exactly are you so upset?” Dylan asks. “Read the article!” Daisy tells him. “I don’t feel like it.” Dylan says. “Just do it!” Daisy demands. Dylan sighs, and then looks at the article. “They are getting married tomorrow? They certainly don’t waste any time…” Dylan says. “Just when things were finally starting to go right for me, and then this happens!” Daisy says. “Why do you care? Should I be worried you are still pining after Andy?” Dylan asks. “Don’t be so insecure, its unattractive.” Daisy says. Dylan laughs. “You’re calling me insecure? YOU? That’s rich.” Dylan says. “I’m not still in love with Andy, that ship has sailed! With that being said, its not fair that Rebecca gets to go and get married, after she ruined my wedding and my life! She stole Andy from me, and if I hadn’t gotten pregnant by him, I would be sitting in a prison cell right now, once again because of her!” Daisy yells. “You gaslit her.” Dylan points out. “She forced my hand. Everything was fine between Andy and I until that bitch was released from the nut house, and then it was downhill from there! Every moment he spent with her after that, I could feel him slipping from me more and more!” Daisy complains. “Then Rebecca ultimately did you a favor. You were never going to be happy with Andy if he couldn’t put you first, but now, you are with someone who does put you first.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “I know, and I’m really grateful to have you by my side. But, that doesn’t make me despise her any less. I might be over Andy, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let Rebecca have her happily ever after with him either.” Daisy says. “Are you planning on stopping the wedding somehow?” Dylan questions.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Andy is looking over police paperwork, when Rebecca comes in. “Back to work already? I figured you would at least wait until after the wedding.” Rebecca says. “I’m going to. I just figured I would take the chance to get caught up on everything I’ve missed.” Andy says. “That could be a lot. Missing a day in Fantastic City is sometimes like missing a year.” Rebecca says. Andy chuckles. “You couldn’t be more right about that. Can you believe my mother’s crazy cousin Mia Goo was released from the insane asylum, kidnapped Lucas on his wedding day, and then ended up getting shot and killed by Acerbi of all people?” Andy asks. “Wow, that’s a lot.” Rebecca says. “I’d say. I just hope our wedding day goes better than Lucas and Lydia’s did.” Andy says. Kristina walks in. “What was this about Lucas and Lydia?” Kristina asks. “Its a really long story.” Andy says. “Are they okay?” Kristina asks. “There was a bit of a scare while we were out of town, but they are fine now.” Andy says. “Thank God. I need to stop by and see Lucas some time, whenever I finally get my mess of a life straightened out. Its amazing how different things can be after being gone for four years...anyway, I’m glad I ran into the two of you. A delivery came for you, and its kinda a weird one.” Kristina says. Andy raises his eyebrow. “Okay, lets see what it is.” Andy says. Kristina walks out of the room, and when she returns, she is holding a bouquet of black roses! “Those are for us?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah. A delivery guy dropped them off.” Kristina says. “Did he say who sent them?” Andy asks. “I asked, but he was really rude about it. He said “read the card”, and then walked off. He didn’t even tell me to have a nice day!” Kristina says. “Hold on, back up. A card came with the flowers?” Andy asks. “Yeah. Don’t worry, I didn’t read it.” Kristina says. “Can I see it?” Andy asks. Kristina hands the card to Andy. “What does it say?” Rebecca asks. “Dear Andy and Rebecca, I wish the two of you a happy life together, no matter how long or short that life may be.” Andy reads. “Um...okay, that card is almost creepier than the black roses. Is it me, or did that last part sound like a threat?” Kristina asks. “It definitely did. The question is, who sent these flowers?” Andy wonders. “No offense, but you two have like a thousand people that hate you. It might not be easy to narrow it down.” Kristina says. “There is one person that would hate to see us get married, more than anyone.” Rebecca says. “Daisy.” Andy realizes. “She would have the most motive out of anyone.” Rebecca says. “Just when I thought she was finally starting to get over me.” Andy says. “Daisy could still be over you, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have a problem with us getting married. She despises me! In her twisted mind, I’m the reason her life was destroyed, it wasn’t her own actions that ruined everything for her. Plus, she has to know that with you and I together, I’m going to be a part of her child’s life, and I can’t imagine she’s too happy about that.” Rebecca says. Andy sighs. “And here I thought we were finally done with her antics. Alright, I’m gonna head over there and question her about this.” Andy says. “I’m coming with you.” Rebecca says, as she follows Andy out the door. Kristina looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Some things never change, huh?” Kristina says.

Brady walks into a deserted Club Aqua, and finds Victor behind the bar. “Little early to be clubbing, don’t you think?” Brady asks. Victor chuckles. “Very funny. I was just going over the books for this place.” Victor says. “How’s it doing?” Brady asks. “Its turning a profit, but not nearly as much as I had hoped.” Victor says. “Do you really need it too? You’re already rich, you’re the District Attorney, I always figured this place was here just to give you a little extra cash, not because you needed it.” Brady says. “You’re right, I don’t need the money, which is why its becoming harder and harder to justify keeping this place open.” Victor says. “What are you saying? Dad, this place is a piece of Fantastic City history! Other than a few bumps in the road like Franco Stanpatos blowing it up, this place has had a lot of good memories for a lot of people.” Brady says. “I know that, but I can’t keep up with the day to day operations anymore! The election is coming up soon, and I need to start campaigning if I’m going to keep my position as District Attorney.” Victor says. “Is anyone even running against you?” Brady asks. “No, but that doesn’t mean someone won’t be, which is why I need to focus all of my time on my campaign and my job as District Attorney. So, the best course of action for me would be to close Club Aqua down, and put the building up for sale.” Victor says. “I have a better idea. Instead of selling Club Aqua to just anybody, how about you give it to me?” Brady asks!

“No, I’m not planning to stop Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, though it would serve them right, considering Rebecca crashed mine. Hm, that’s something I might actually have to consider.” Daisy says. “Daisy, come on, do you really want to make a fool out of yourself?” Dylan asks. “Make a fool of myself? I don’t understand why you are siding with them!” Daisy says. “I’m not siding with them, which is why I’m urging you to forget about Rebecca. This vendetta you have against her has already caused you a lot of problems. Your relationship with Andy ended, you lost your career, you almost went to jail, do you really want to risk things getting worse?” Dylan asks. “What I want is for the person responsible for all of that to pay. Rebecca ruined my life, so why in the hell should she be allowed to have a happy ever after?” Daisy asks. “Can we table all of this Rebecca talk for just a moment? When I came out here, I did so with the intention of wanting to show you something, but then you smashed that lovely new vase, and one thing led to another…” Dylan says. “You wanted to show me something?” Daisy asks. “That’s right. I’m assuming you are probably wondering why I never came to bed last night.” Dylan says. “I was going to ask you about it, but then I saw that horrible newspaper article. Wait, you weren’t mad at me for anything last night, right?” Daisy asks. “No. I was actually working on something in the spare bedroom, the room that was yours back when you were pretending you didn’t have feelings for me.” Dylan says. “I see where this is going. You couldn’t wait to move me into your bedroom because you wanted to turn the spare one into some dumb man cave.” Daisy assumes. “Just follow me, and all will be revealed.” Dylan says. Dylan takes Daisy’s hand, and leads her into the spare bedroom, which now has a crib and other baby related items set up! Daisy smiles. “What is this?” Daisy asks. “This is going to be your son or daughter’s room. It has a crib, naturally, I got a little radio that plays lullaby’s. I even got a baby monitor, one for in here, one for the living room, and one for our bedroom. Oh, and as a precaution, I also got a little camera that I hung up on the wall. What’s neat about it is that we’re able to connect the camera to our phones, and we can watch live footage on them. That way, even when we aren’t in the room, we can still keep an eye on things in here. Oh, and of course I got toys, all gender neutral ones, since we don’t know what gender you’re having and we don’t know what kind of toys he or she will like.” Dylan says. “You really did all of this for a baby that isn’t even yours?” Daisy asks. “The baby is yours, and for that reason I love them.” Dylan tells her. “That’s assuming I even get to keep my child. I don’t trust Andy not to try and sue for full custody, and then what? I get completely cut out of my baby’s life, and he or she calls Rebecca mom?” Daisy asks. “That is even more reason why you need to drop this feud with Rebecca. All it takes is for you to screw up once, and Andy will have the ammunition to take your child from you.” Dylan says. “He doesn’t need any more ammunition to do that! As a former lawyer, I know better than anyone that family court is different than criminal court, you don’t need as much evidence in family court, so it wouldn’t take much for Andy to convince a judge that I’m an unfit mother, and take my baby from me.” Daisy says. “You worry too much.” Dylan says. “You don’t worry enough. This is my child we’re talking about, its not something I can just shrug off and hope for the best!” Daisy says. “You’re right, but if Andy DOES decide he wants to sue for full custody, he will be in for one big fight. Don’t forget, you have one edge over Andy and Rebecca, and that’s that you aren’t a murderer.” Dylan says. “That’s right, Rebecca did kill Andre!” Daisy remembers. “And she spent nearly two years in a mental institution because of it. That doesn’t exactly paint her as someone fit to be a mother, now does it?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. “That is a very good point, and that will be something I’ll be sure to bring up with Andy if he ever brings up the topic of custody again. Thank you, that was really genius!” Daisy says. “That’s because I’m a genius.” Dylan says. “Don’t let it go to your head.” Daisy urges. “Too late.” Dylan says. The doorbell rings. “Who could that be?” Dylan wonders. “That’s a good question. Its not like either of us have any friends.” Daisy says.
Dylan and Daisy return into the living room, and see Andy and Rebecca standing outside the sliding door. “Oh great…” Daisy says. “You see what happened? You said their names more than three times, and now here they are!” Dylan says. “Any chance we can just ignore them?” Daisy asks. Andy knocks. “Come on, you two, we can see you!” Andy shouts. “Negative.” Dylan says. Dylan walks over to the door, and slides it open. Andy and Rebecca walk in. “Sure, come right in.” Dylan sarcastically says. “We need to talk to you.” Andy tells Daisy. “Okay, but before you do that, let me just congratulate you on your upcoming wedding, that’s so exciting! Lets just hope it isn’t as big of a disaster as the last wedding you had.” Daisy says. “It definitely helps that the bride isn’t a walking disaster.” Andy says. “Why don’t you dispense with the insults and get to the point of this visit.” Dylan says. “You said you needed to talk to me. Is this about the baby?” Daisy asks. “No, its about a bouquet of roses we got in the mail this morning.” Andy says. “You think I would send the two of you roses?” Daisy asks. “They were black roses, Daisy.” Rebecca says. “Oh, well that’s not very friendly.” Daisy says. “Which is why we’re wondering if you sent them.” Andy says. “You know, a lot of times, when someone sends flowers, they come with a card. Did you even bother checking or did you just jump right to accusing me?” Daisy asks. Andy hands Daisy the card. “This came with the flowers.” Andy says. Daisy looks at the card. “I wish the two of you a happy life together, no matter how long or short that life may be.” Daisy reads. “Sounds kinda like a threat, doesn’t it?” Andy asks. “And you think I sent this? This isn’t even my hand writing, which you would know if you paid any attention to me when we were together instead of pining after her!” Daisy says. “You could’ve had the florist write the card for you.” Andy says. “I didn’t have the florist write anything because I didn’t send those flowers! I just got home after being held prisoner for months, do you really think the first thing I would want to do after being gone for so long is send the two of you black roses?” Daisy asks. “I wouldn’t put it past you. We both know mind games are your specialty.” Rebecca says. Daisy turns towards Andy. “Couldn’t you have left her at home?” Daisy asks. “Just be honest with us, Daisy, that’s all we want. Did you send the flowers or not?” Andy asks. “For the last time, I didn’t!” Daisy snaps. “You heard her, so unless you two have any proof to the contrary, the door is over there.” Dylan says. “You better hope you weren’t the one who sent those flowers, because I’m done putting up with your antics.” Andy says. “And I’m done wasting my time on you, so I guess we’re even.” Daisy says. Andy and Rebecca head towards the door, and leave. “UGH! I can’t stand those two! Always acting so smug and superior.” Daisy says. “We are alone now, Daisy. Did you send the flowers?” Dylan asks. “No, I didn’t send the freaking flowers!” Daisy says. “Okay, I believe you.” Dylan says. “Really?” Daisy asks. “Yes. You have no reason to lie to me.” Dylan notes. “Thank you, I’m glad at least someone sees I’m telling the truth. As for whoever really sent those flowers, I hope they ruin those two.” Daisy says. “That’s the spirit! Why dirty your own hands when you have someone just as motivated to do the work for you? You know what they say, work smarter not harder. Speaking of work, now that Kristina is back to her old self, I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to get Stanpatos Enterprises back.” Dylan says. “Easy, just tell Kristina you were in control of the company when my father stole it, and if she has any decency, she’ll give it back.” Daisy says. “I know. My only concern is that Bethany may get to her first, and if she does, she might tell Kristina that the only reason I was in control of the company was because I made it look like Bethany gaslit Rebecca.” Dylan says. “So, in other words, we need to get to Kristina before Bethany can. I think we can manage that.” Daisy says. “How? They live in the same house!” Dylan notes. “Come on, you expect me to believe Bethany is even up yet? She doesn’t strike me as the type to get up any time before 11 when she doesn’t have anything else to do. So, we will go to the castle together, you’ll talk to Kristina, and meanwhile, I’ll do my best to keep Bethany preoccupied.” Daisy says. “You would do that for me?” Dylan asks. “What are girlfriends and co conspirators for? Now lets not waste any more time, we need to get over to the castle now if we are going to get to Kristina before Bethany does.” Daisy says.

“You want to take over Club Aqua?” Victor asks. “Why not? If I’m gonna be staying in Fantastic, I’m gonna need a job.” Brady says. “I know, but running a club? Brady, are you sure that’s such a good idea, given your history?” Victor asks. “I get it...you aren’t sure its a good idea for me to be around alcohol.” Brady realizes. “You fell off the wagon after you thought you had lost Kristina. It got so bad you ended up driving your car into a tree, I have pretty good reason to be concerned with the idea of you being around booze.” Victor says. “I understand Dad, really. But, like you said, I fell off the wagon because I lost Kristina, but I have her back now. There’s no reason for me to drink!” Brady says. “I don’t know…” Victor says. “If it makes you feel any better, I was kinda thinking I might not have to do this alone. Maybe Kristina would be down with helping me run the place, maybe even helping me rebrand it.” Brady says. “You want to rebrand it?” Victor asks. “No offense, Dad, but this place could really use a modern spin, and the more I think about it, the more I think Kristina would be the perfect person to bring that touch of modern.” Brady says. Victor sighs. “Okay, as long as you’re sure this won’t jeopardize your recovery in any way. I just hope you plan on running this by Kristina first.” Victor says. “Course I do. Speaking of which, I should probably go do that right now.” Brady says.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Kristina is looking down at her tablet. “A woman vice president? Its amazing how much you can miss being gone for four years. Glad to see the world has evolved a little bit.” Kristina says. Dylan walks in. “Dylan?” Kristina asks. “You know who I am?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, we sort of knew each other before you...um...died.” Kristina says. “Were we friends?” Dylan asks. Kristina laughs. “Not exactly. I wouldn’t say we were enemies, but the last time I saw you, you berated me for helping Kitty Cat escape after she blew up half the town, which I totally get. That was a stupid mistake, and I was a horrible person for helping her. Still don’t understand why I did that.” Kristina says. “Who’s Kitty Cat?” Dylan asks. “No one you need to worry about, she is thankfully dead. Anyway, what brings you by? Are you looking for Andy?” Kristina asks. “Andy? Why would I be looking for him?” Dylan asks. “He’s your best friend, I just figured...oh right, the whole memory loss thing. Sorry, I keep forgetting, but I guess I haven’t forgotten nearly as much as you have...okay, I’ll shut up now.” Kristina says. “Actually, I came to see you.” Dylan says. “What would you want to see me about? If this is about Alexios, I just want you to know how sorry I am for what I did to him.” Kristina says. “You don’t have to apologize, you didn’t do anything wrong. First, I would just like to tell you how happy I am you have been freed from The Evil Force’s control. I too know what that is like, and it isn’t a very pleasant experience. But, I do take comfort that I didn’t lose nearly as much time as you did. I can’t imagine what you must be going through.” Dylan says. “Its been rough, but I’m just happy to be home with my husband.” Kristina says. “I’m sure. Anyway, the reason I came here...I wanted to discuss Stanpatos Enterprises with you.” Dylan says.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Bethany finishes applying her eye liner. “Well done, Bethany, you look ready to kick ass. Today is the day where I finally get back control of Stanpatos Enterprises, and leave that loser Dylan in my dust.” Bethany says. Bethany turns to walk out, and sees Daisy standing in the doorway. “Knock knock.” Daisy says. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Daisy, what the hell are you doing here?!” Bethany asks. “I was in the neighborhood, so I figured I would stop and check in.” Daisy claims. “On me?” Bethany asks. “On Andy. But, while I was here, I figured I would see how you were doing. What my father did to you must have been pretty traumatic, and honestly, I kinda feel partially responsible.” Daisy lies. “No you don’t! You don’t even feel responsible for your own crimes, you expect me to think you feel bad about what your father did?” Bethany asks. “Wow, you really are unbelievable. I came here out of the goodness of my heart to offer you an apology, and this is the thanks I get?” Daisy asks. “Do you want to really wow me? Apologize for framing me, for almost sending me to prison, AND for making me lose my job.” Bethany says. “I wouldn’t have had to do any of that if your bestie hadn’t inserted herself into my relationship with Andy. If you want to blame someone for everything that went wrong in your life, blame Rebecca.” Daisy says. “You mean like you? I don’t think so. I might be a bitch, but I’m not a crazy bitch.” Bethany says. “Don’t call me crazy.” Daisy says. “That’s right, I forgot crazy people don’t like being called crazy. I really should try to watch myself. Anyway, I don’t have time for your nonsense, I have places to be.” Bethany says. “What places?” Daisy asks. “I’m going to pay Kristina a visit, and ask that she return control of Stanpatos Enterprises to me.” Bethany says. “Excuse me, but Stanpatos Enterprises belonged to Dylan when my father took over!” Daisy points out. “Only because he played dirty with me.” Bethany notes. “Well, that conversation is going to have to wait. We aren’t finished.” Daisy says. “Oh yes we are. I have nothing I want to say to you, nothing that doesn’t include a million curse words that is.” Bethany says. Bethany heads towards the door, and Daisy spots a hard covered book on the dresser. Daisy picks up the book, and bashes Bethany over the head with it! Bethany falls to the floor unconscious. Daisy smiles. “Sorry Bethany, but it doesn’t look like you’ll be getting Stanpatos Enterprises back after all.” Daisy says.

Down in the living room, Dylan and Kristina sit on the couch. “So before you took control of the company, I was actually the CEO.” Dylan reveals. “That’s a surprise. I heard that the old Dylan wanted nothing to do with Stanpatos Enterprises.” Kristina says. “I’m not him. When I returned to Fantastic City and found out that my family owned a corporation, I wanted to become a part of that company, and work my way to the top. So, I joined the company, I impressed the person in charge, and eventually, I became the COO.” Dylan says. “Awfully impressive for an amnesic.” Kristina notes. “Thank you. Anyway, a little over a year ago, I finally managed to convince the board that I was the right person for the CEO position, so they gave me the job.” Dylan says. “What was wrong with the last CEO?” Kristina asks. “They weren’t right for the job.” Dylan claims. “I see...so, I’m assuming you’re here because you want your job back.” Kristina says. “I assume you don’t want it.” Dylan says. “No, most definitely not. I have no interest in being a corporate suit. So, if you want the company back, its yours.” Kristina says. “Really?” Dylan asks. “Yes, really. Like I said, I don’t want it. Being a ruthless business tycoon was The Evil Force’s thing, I’d rather just design clothes.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.” Dylan says. “So, do I have to sign something? I’m guessing we have to have papers drawn up.” Kristina says. “That won’t be necessary.” Dylan says, as he reaches into his jacket pocket. Dylan pulls out a paper, and hands it to Kristina. “That’s all you need to sign in order to give me complete control over the company.” Dylan says. Dylan hands Kristina a pen. “Just sign on the dotted line.” Dylan says. “I will, right after I look it over first.” Kristina says. “Look it over? Do you think I included some sort of crazy clause in there?” Dylan asks. “I don’t want to take any chances.” Kristina says. “Okay, just try not to take too long.” Dylan says. “Why? What’s the rush?” Kristina asks. “Nothing! No rush...no rush at all.” Dylan says. Kristina begins looking over the document, as Daisy walks in. Dylan stands up, and walks over to Daisy. “Did you do it?” Daisy asks. “She’s going to give me control of the company, but first, she wants to look over the document like she thinks I’m going to screw her over.” Dylan says. “Can you blame her? Have you met you?” Daisy asks. “Oh come on, she has no idea what I’m like, the woman has basically been under a rock for the past four years. But enough about her, why aren’t you distracting Bethany?” Dylan asks. “I did distract Bethany.” Daisy says. “Apparently not for long enough! Kristina has yet to sign that document, which means that Bethany could come in at any moment and stop her!” Dylan points out. “Bethany won’t be down here for a little while. She opted for a little nap instead.” Daisy claims. “She opted for a nap? I’m down here stealing the last chance she has at getting Stanpatos Enterprises back, and she’s upstairs taking a nap?” Dylan asks. “Oh my God, do I really have to spell it out for you? I knocked her out!” Daisy reveals. “You WHAT?!” Dylan asks. “Just give me the chance to explain…” Daisy says. “Explain what? I asked you to distract her, not club her over the head!” Dylan says. “I tried to distract her, but she was in too big a hurry to come and talk to Kristina! I panicked, so I took a book, and I slammed her over the head with it!” Daisy says. “Well that’s just wonderful Daisy. I may get Stanpatos Enterprises back, but its not going to do us much good from jail! And if you think Bethany is going to give a rat’s behind about you giving birth to Andy’s baby on the floor of a prison cell, you better think again!” Dylan says. “Okay. One, women in prison don’t give birth to their babies in a cell, and two, we aren’t going to prison because Bethany doesn’t have any proof that I did anything to her.” Daisy says. “Other than the bump on her head the size of Mount Everest?” Dylan asks. “Will you lighten up? And you have the nerve to call ME paranoid!” Daisy says. “All set.” Kristina says. “You are?” Dylan asks. Kristina stands up, and hands Dylan the document. “You are once again the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Kristina says. “Thank you Kristina, I greatly appreciate this.” Dylan says. Dylan turns towards Daisy, and high fives her. “We did it!” Dylan says. “We?” Kristina asks. “On that note, we should really be going. We have a lot of celebrating to do.” Daisy says. The door swings open, and Bethany storms in! “Not so fast!” Bethany yells. “Oh boy…” Dylan mutters. “The two of you aren’t going anywhere.” Bethany says.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Andy and Rebecca step off of the elevator. “What are we doing here? We have a lot of planning to do if we are going to get married tomorrow!” Rebecca says. “I know that. But, I figured you could use a breather before you threw yourself into this wedding stuff. Besides, I thought it’d be nice to come here one more time before we got married, given the significance.” Andy says. “This is where we got engaged.” Rebecca recalls. “Now that was a beautiful day, other than Daisy and Dylan showing up to try and ruin it.” Andy says. “They tried to ruin it, but after you proposed, nothing could sour my mood.” Rebecca says. “You know, its really hard to believe that its only been six months since that day. So much has happened since then, it feels like its been a life time.” Andy says. “Fortunately, all the madness is over, and we can finally focus on us.” Rebecca says.

At a table nearby, Lucas and Lydia are sitting down. “So, what’s the occasion for this lunch?” Lucas asks. “I don’t want to call it a celebration, because that would be premature, but...I wanted you to know that I’ve scheduled my first chemo treatment for next week.” Lydia reveals. Lucas smiles. “That’s great news! How are you feeling about it?” Lucas asks. “I’m nervous about what it will do to me. But, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get better.” Lydia says. “I’m really happy to hear that, and just so you know, I’ll be by your side every step of the way.” Lucas says. Andy and Rebecca approach their table. Lydia smiles. “Look who it is!” Lydia exclaims. “Hey there, strangers. Long time no see.” Andy says. “I’d say! You two have been gone for months! So, did you have fun chasing The Evil Force around the globe?” Lucas asks. “Fun isn’t the word I would use for it, but luckily, The Evil Force has been dealt with.” Rebecca says. “How’s Kristina doing? I’ve been wanting to pay her a visit, but I don’t want to intrude on her time with Brady.” Lucas says. “She’s doing well. Actually, why don’t you come see for yourself? I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but Rebecca and I are getting married tomorrow, and Kristina is going to be there.” Andy says. “You’re inviting us to your wedding?” Lydia asks. “Sure, the more the merrier.” Andy says. Lydia smiles. “I’d love to come. What about you?” Lydia asks Lucas. “I’ll come if there’s free food.” Lucas says. “Well then you’re in luck.” Andy says. “You know what? This calls for a celebration. How about the four of us share a bottle of wine, my treat?” Lucas asks. “Sounds like a plan.” Andy says. “I’ll go get it. Rebecca, want to come with me?” Lucas asks. “I’d love to.” Rebecca says. Lucas and Rebecca walk off, and Andy sits across from Lydia. “You two seem pretty happy.” Andy notes. “We are. Lucas is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, no offense.” Lydia says. Andy laughs. “None taken. I think we can both agree that our marriage ending was for the best, we both went on to meet the loves of our lives, and that never would’ve happened if we had stayed together.” Andy says. “I guess one good thing came out of me being a total lunatic. By the way, I am really sorry about all of that. The way I treated you when we were married, framing you for abusing me so I could break up you and Rebecca, and the worst of all, burying Rebecca alive.” Lydia says. “You don’t have to apologize anymore, I know that you’re sorry, and I know that you are better. For what its worth, I’m really happy to see the woman you’ve become. You are strong, you’re confident, you have a huge heart, and I’m honored to call you my friend.” Andy says. Lydia smiles, and tears up. “That’s so sweet, thank you. And just so you know, I couldn’t be happier for you and Rebecca. The two of you are probably the most inspirational couple I’ve ever seen, and no two people on this planet deserve to be married more than you two.” Lydia says. “You and Lucas come pretty close I’d say. I admit, I wasn’t a fan of him for the longest time, but seeing how he treats you...I think loving you has changed him.” Andy says. “Believe me, I never expected to fall in love again after losing Dylan, especially not with Lucas Cambino of all people, but he really is the most loving, caring, attentive man I have ever met, and I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else.” Lydia says. “So, now that Mia isn’t standing in your way anymore, any idea when the two of you are going to get married?” Andy asks. “I’m not sure. We should probably do it sooner rather than later, just to make sure we don’t run out of time…” Lydia blurts out. “Why would you run out of time?” Andy asks. “Never mind...I shouldn’t have said anything.” Lydia says. “Is everything okay?” Andy asks. Lydia sighs. “No, everything isn’t okay. I have a brain tumor.” Lydia admits. “Oh my God...Lydia, I’m so sorry, I had no idea. Is it treatable?” Andy asks. “Unfortunately, it can’t be removed by surgery, but there are alternatives. I actually have an appointment for chemotherapy scheduled next week.” Lydia says. “Good, I’m glad to see you’re fighting this.” Andy says. “I wasn’t going to at first. In fact, I actually asked Olivia to kill me.” Lydia says. “Olivia Acerbi?” Andy asks. “Yeah. Of course, she refused, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was going to jump off of the roof of the hospital.” Lydia admits. “How come?” Andy asks. “I was afraid. This tumor has already caused me to do things I wouldn’t normally do. I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but Mia hired a woman named Zoey Kellers to break up Lucas and I, and Zoey made it look like she and Lucas had slept together.” Lydia reveals. “But they didn’t, right?” Andy asks. “Of course not, but I didn’t know that at the time, so I attacked Zoey and nearly killed her. Don’t worry, I’m not putting you in a position to arrest me, Josephine already did that, and the reason I’m free is because Lucas convinced Zoey to drop the charges.” Lydia says. “So you think that the tumor pushed you to attack Zoey?” Andy asks. “I know it did, and after finding that out, all I kept thinking was that I was going to become the same woman that was capable of burying Rebecca alive, that God forbid I might end up hurting Lucas or someone else I care about. That’s why I wanted to end it all, I was scared to death I was going to hurt someone I love...I still am.” Lydia admits. “So what changed your mind? Why did you decide to fight?” Andy asks. “I have too much to live for to give up.” Lydia says. “And don’t ever forget that. We are all lucky to have you.” Andy says.

At the bar, Lucas and Rebecca are waiting for the bottle of wine. “Just so you know, despite our history, I am happy for you and Andy.” Lucas says. “Our history?” Rebecca asks. “Well there was a time before either of us came to Fantastic where we were in love. I remember being so madly in love with you...after all, you were a cop, I was a mobster, and I was attracted to the forbidden aspect.” Lucas recalls. “I think that’s part of what drew me in as well.” Rebecca admits. “Part of it? What was the other part?” Lucas asks. “Despite your poor career choice, I could see that deep down you did have a heart, a light inside of you that many people like you lacked. But...a police detective and a mob boss were never going to work in a relationship, and we were foolish to think otherwise.” Rebecca says. “Still, you left quite the lasting impression on me. In fact, the whole reason I came to Fantastic was to win you back.” Lucas says. “I do seem to remember you stopping by my office at the police station when you first came to town.” Rebecca recalls. Lucas chuckles. “And you couldn’t be less thrilled to see me. But, at least it all worked out in the end. I found love with Lydia, you found love with Andy.” Lucas notes. “I’m really happy for you, Lucas. Not just because you’ve found the love of your life, but because you have finally become the man I always knew you were capable of being. You just needed to get out of your own way.” Rebecca says. “I owe that all to Lydia. She helped me realize that the life I was living wasn’t the life I wanted. Honestly, I think its fair to say that she saved my life.” Lucas says. Rebecca smiles. “I think you’re right.” Rebecca says. “So, everything is good leading up to the wedding? There are no looming threats?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know. Earlier today, Andy and I received a bouquet of black roses with an ominous note that could easily be mistaken for a threat.” Rebecca says. “Any idea who sent them?” Lucas asks. “Our first thought was Daisy Nichols.” Rebecca says. “Don’t tell me Daisy is still obsessed with Andy.” Lucas says. “No, but she still hates me, and that’s enough motive for her to want to keep Andy and I apart.” Rebecca says. “Are you going to confront her?” Lucas asks. “We did, but she swears she had nothing to do with the flowers or the note.” Rebecca says. “Do you believe her?” Lucas asks. “Its hard to believe anything that comes out of Daisy’s mouth after all the lies she has told, but when she was denying having anything to do with the roses or the note...I don’t know, something about her demeanor seemed genuine.” Rebecca says. “So if Daisy didn’t send those flowers, who did?” Lucas asks. “The only other enemy we’ve gone up against recently was The Evil Force, but he’s been destroyed. I suppose it could have been Doctor Andropov, but this doesn’t really seem like his style.” Rebecca says. “Okay, so if it wasn’t Andropov, or The Evil Force, or Daisy, who does that leave?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know. Most of the people Andy and I have fought in the past are dead now.” Rebecca notes. “Are you sure about that? Andropov brought Dylan and Kristina back from the grave, who’s to say they were the only ones?” Lucas asks. “That’s true...with Andropov’s talent for bringing back the dead, that basically means we can’t rule anyone out.” Rebecca says. “Except for The Evil Force. I don’t think even Andropov could bring him back this time.” Lucas notes. “That’s one name off the list, one name down, about three hundred more to go.” Rebecca says. “So there’s no one else you can think of?” Lucas asks. “There’s my step mother Claudia, she has always despised me because I was the product of an affair my father had, but I called the prison she’s been incarcerated at for the last four years, and she hasn’t made any calls in a very long time.” Rebecca says. “See? So that’s two names off the list. I’d try not to worry about it too much, Rebecca. Whoever sent those flowers could just be trying to scare you. If I were you, I would try to forget about them, and focus on the wedding. Tomorrow is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life, you should focus on that.” Lucas says. “No, you’re right. I’m not going to let whoever this is ruin my wedding.” Rebecca says.

In the Goo Living Room, Dylan and Daisy are face to face with Bethany, as Kristina looks on. “Bethany! My God, you look like you were hit by a train!” Dylan says. “Maybe that’s because your psychotic girlfriend knocked me over the head and locked me in the closet!” Bethany yells. “What?!” Kristina asks. “I second that!” Daisy says. “Don’t play dumb with me. I was going to talk to Kristina about her possibly giving me control of Stanpatos Enterprises, and you wanted to stop me because you knew Dylan was down here doing the exact same thing.” Bethany says. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “Do you have any idea what she’s talking about?” Dylan questions. “No, none at all.” Daisy lies. “You hit me over the head with a book!” Bethany points out. “A book? Wow, you must have a soft head.” Dylan says. “That would explain a lot.” Daisy mutters. “Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on here?” Kristina asks. “Dylan and Daisy wanted to stop me from approaching you about Stanpatos Enterprises, so they knocked me out!” Bethany yells. “Why would you care about Stanpatos Enterprises? You own a bakery!” Kristina notes. “What?! No, I don’t own a bakery! That’s SO 2017! I was the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises!” Bethany says. “Dylan told me that he was.” Kristina says. “He was, but that’s only because he and this bunny boiling lunatic framed me for gaslighting Rebecca and convinced the board of Stanpatos Enterprises to fire me because of that! That’s the only reason Dylan was able to take control! The board was perfectly happy with how I was running things, so he decided to frame me for a crime I didn’t commit so I would get fired and he could take my place!” Bethany yells. Kristina turns towards Dylan. “How convenient that you left all of this out.” Kristina says. “You didn’t ask.” Dylan says. “Please tell me you didn’t sign anything.” Bethany tells Kristina. “I’m sorry, but its too late. I already signed control of the company over to Dylan.” Kristina says. Bethany turns towards Dylan. “That’s fine, he’s just going to have to sign control over to me.” Bethany says. Dylan laughs. “I’m not going to do that.” Dylan says. “Oh yes you are, or else I’ll send little miss crazy pants here to the big house for hitting me over the head, and unlike Rebecca, I really don’t care that she’s pregnant! That excuse may have worked once, but its not gonna buy her a get out of jail free card this time!” Bethany says. “Blackmail isn’t going to work with me, Bethany.” Dylan says. “Okay, fine. Daisy, when you end up cellmates with a 200 pound woman with only one eye and a body count of 20, just remember that it all could have been avoided if Dylan had just given me what I wanted.” Bethany says, as she pulls out her phone. “Who are you calling?” Daisy asks. “Andy. I’m sure he’d love the chance to slap handcuffs on you again.” Bethany says. “You’d only be wasting his time.” Daisy says. “I have a feeling he won’t see it that way.” Bethany says. “Do you have any proof that I hit you over the head?” Daisy asks. “Have you seen the bump on my head?” Bethany asks. Daisy shrugs. “Maybe you tripped.” Daisy says. “Sounds reasonable.” Dylan says. “I tripped and somehow got a bump on the back of my head?” Bethany asks. “Maybe you tripped, fell into the wall, and the wall pushed you back, leading you to hit the back of your head on the nightstand!” Dylan suggests. “That could be. She’s so quick to blame me, she’s not even bothering thinking this through.” Daisy says. “There’s nothing to think through! I remember you hitting me in the back of the head!” Bethany yells. “See, that’s where we have a problem. You say you remember me hitting you in the back of the head, but if you were hit in the back of the head, that means you probably didn’t see how it happened.” Daisy says. “YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM WITH ME!” Bethany yells. “That’s kinda your word against mine, and seeing as the whole world knows you hate me, they also know you would have motive to lie and say I did something that I didn’t.” Daisy says. “Trying to frame someone for something they didn’t do, how despicable!” Dylan says. “Mmmhmm.” Daisy agrees. “Oh my God, you two are LITERALLY the WORST!” Bethany yells. “At least we’re on the winning side. Yay us!” Daisy exclaims. “Don’t get use to it, sweetie, because if you think for one second that I’m just going to lie down and let you get away with this, you better think again. You two think you are so clever, but the fact is you’re just amateurs compared to me.” Bethany says. “Remind me again who the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises is?” Dylan asks. “Don’t get too comfortable in that executive chair, because it won’t be long before you are out on your ass, and left with nothing and no one but cocoa puffs over here.” Bethany says, pointing at Daisy. “I’m not afraid of you, Bethany. I’ve beaten you twice already. Remind me how many times you’ve won against me? What was that? Zero? Well jeez Bethany, going by those stats, the odds really aren’t in your favor, huh?” Dylan asks. “GET OUT!” Bethany screams. “You don’t have to tell us twice. Come on, Daisy, lets go somewhere where we are actually appreciated.” Dylan says. “Maybe you should try hell.” Bethany says. “We’ll see you there.” Daisy says, before she and Dylan walk out. “Wow...that was intense.” Kristina says. “I can’t STAND those two!” Bethany yells. “Yeah, I got that impression. For what its worth, if I knew what Dylan and that girl Daisy did to you, I would never have signed over Stanpatos Enterprises to him.” Kristina says. “Its okay. As much as I hate those two, you won’t find anyone better at manipulating people than them. Daisy had Andy fooled for months before he realized what a psycho she was.” Bethany says. Brady walks in. “Hey, what’d I miss?” Brady asks. “Oh nothing, just Dylan and Daisy ruining my life. AGAIN!” Bethany yells, before storming out. “What was that all about?” Brady asks. “I made the stupid mistake of handing Stanpatos Enterprises over to Dylan, and while I was doing that, Daisy knocked Bethany out upstairs and locked her in a closet so that Bethany couldn’t tell me what Dylan and Daisy did to her, because they KNEW I wouldn’t give him Stanpatos Enterprises if I knew all that.” Kristina says. “Seriously? Is Daisy in jail?” Brady asks. “No. Daisy made a pretty good argument that Bethany didn’t have any proof of what happened.” Kristina says. “Well obviously the whole experience in Iceland didn’t soften Dylan or Daisy, they are the same self absorbed, conniving weasels they were before.” Brady says. “Why didn’t YOU tell me any of this?” Kristina asks. “Because I didn’t think you’d care. Besides, I had no idea you were gonna give Stanpatos Enterprises to Dylan.” Brady says. Kristina sighs. “Whatever, I’m just happy to be rid of the company, even though I wish I gave it to Bethany instead.” Kristina says. “Eh, if you ask me, choosing between Dylan and Daisy and Bethany is kinda like choosing which poison you would rather kill you.” Brady says. Kristina laughs. “So, is there any chance your day has been better than mine?” Kristina asks. “You could say that. My Dad is giving up Club Aqua, and he’s agreed to let me take over.” Brady says. Kristina smiles. “Seriously? That’s AMAZING!” Kristina says. “I’m glad you think so. I was thinking about kinda revamping the whole thing. Giving it a new look, maybe even a new name, and I was kinda hoping you might want to give me a hand.” Brady says. “Are you asking me to help you run the new Club Aqua?” Kristina asks. “Are you interested in helping me run the new Club Aqua?” Brady asks.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Andy, Rebecca, Lucas, and Lydia are sitting around a table. Andy raises his glass. “To happily ever afters. May everyone be as lucky as the four of us have been in love.” Andy toasts. “Cheers.” Rebecca says, as she, Andy, Lucas, and Lydia toast. “So, do the two of you have any wedding night plans?” Lydia asks. “Mmm. Putting the final touches on the wedding. Trust me, it isn’t easy planning a wedding in two days.” Rebecca says. “Oh believe me, we know. We tried to plan one in one day. Lets hope you don’t have a lunatic kidnap the groom right before the wedding.” Lydia says. “I’m not sure Daisy is THAT crazy, so hopefully we won’t need to worry about that.” Rebecca says. “We should probably get going now. We have a lot to do before tomorrow.” Andy says. “Don’t let us keep you. I know how time consuming wedding planning can be.” Lydia says. “Well don’t worry, there will be plenty of time for us all to catch up some more after the ceremony tomorrow.” Andy says. “I’m looking forward to it. Again, congratulations you two.” Lydia says. “Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day.” Rebecca says. “You too.” Lucas says. Andy and Rebecca stand up, and leave. “That was really nice of them to invite us to their wedding.” Lydia says. “Yeah, especially given our respective histories with them. I’m glad that that’s all behind us though, and we can be civil with each other...maybe even friends.” Lucas says. “Yeah, me too. Here’s hoping for a beautiful ceremony tomorrow.” Lydia says. “Lets hope it goes off without a hitch, though Rebecca is a little worried.” Lucas says. “How come?” Lydia asks. “Apparently, someone sent her and Andy a bouquet of black roses, along with an ominous note.” Lucas reveals. “And she doesn’t know who did it?” Lydia asks. “She has no clue.” Lucas says. “It seems like the most likely suspect would be Daisy.” Lydia notes. “Daisy definitely has motive to target Rebecca and Andy, but Rebecca doesn’t seem to think it was her.” Lucas says. “Well if not Daisy, then who?” Lydia asks. “That’s an excellent question.” Lucas says.

Back at the Goo Castle, Brady and Kristina are standing in the living room. “I don’t know, Brady. I was really hoping to go back to fashion. I mean, I know its gonna be hard now that Alexios is gone, but I’m sure I could find someone to hire me.” Kristina says. “I get that you wouldn’t want to be running things full time. My idea is that maybe you could just help with the creation of the club. Like I said, I want to completely reinvent that club. I want to remodel it, maybe give it a new paint job, a new name, and who better to help with that than the most creative person I know? If anyone can make this new club hip and happening, its you.” Brady says. “Hip and happening? You sound like an old man.” Kristina says. Brady laughs. “Sorry, just replace those words with whatever the kids are using these days. So, what do you say, you wanna give me a hand?” Brady asks. “It sounds like it could be fun. Plus, I’d never pass on an opportunity to spend more time with you.” Kristina says. Brady smiles. “That’s great. We can get started planning tomorrow!” Brady says. “We can’t. Tomorrow is Andy and Rebecca’s wedding.” Kristina says. “Oh, right...alright, we’ll do it the day after.” Brady says. “Sounds great.” Kristina says. Andy walks in. “Hey you two, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Andy says. “Not at all. What’s up?” Kristina asks. “Well, I was thinking about the wedding tomorrow, and I realized something...I don’t have a best man!” Andy says. “You have someone in mind?” Brady asks. “I’m looking at him.” Andy says. Brady points at himself. “You want me to be your best man?” Brady asks. “Of course I do. You’re probably the closest male friend I have in town, plus, you’re family too. I can’t think of anyone better. So, what do you say?” Andy asks. “I’d love to stand up for you at your wedding, man. It’d be my honor.” Brady says, as he shakes Andy’s hand. “Come on, a handshake is too formal.” Andy says, before hugging Brady. Kristina pulls out her phone, and takes a picture of the hug. “That one’s going on Instagram.” Kristina says. “No, that one’s going in the trash! Everyone knows I don’t do hugs, I don’t need you spreading that around.” Brady says. “Okay, I won’t post it...oops, I accidentally hit the post button!” Kristina says. “What?!” Brady asks. “Just kidding.” Kristina says. Brady breathes a sigh of relief.

Upstairs, Rebecca is in her bedroom, when Bethany bursts in. “Thank God you’re home, you won’t believe what happened!” Bethany says. “Oh dear, do I even want to know?” Rebecca asks. “So today was going to be my big day. I was going to approach Kristina, I was going to tell her how I was in control of Stanpatos Enterprises before Dylan framed me for gaslighting you, and I was going to ask that she give me back control, but Dylan and Daisy completely RUINED everything!” Bethany yells. “I assume Dylan got to Kristina first.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, he did. But he wouldn’t have if Daisy didn’t knock me out and lock me in my closet!” Bethany says. “Hold on, Daisy knocked you out? Are you okay?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Bethany says. “Did you call the police?” Rebecca asks. “Why bother? I don’t have any proof that she did anything to me. Anyway, while I was locked in the closet, Dylan was downstairs pitching to Kristina why he should be in control of Stanpatos Enterprises, conveniently leaving out how he got control the last time. And now, I’m once again left in the cold, while he gets rewarded for all of his bad behavior! The only comfort I have is that he’s probably stupid enough to give that lunatic girlfriend of his a job there, and you just know she’d tank the company.” Bethany says. “Do you plan on doing anything to fight this?” Rebecca asks. “I’ll figure something out, because it will be a cold day in hell before I let that narcissistic sociopath and his unhinged girlfriend beat me.” Bethany says. “Good luck. Anyway, I’m glad you are here, I was actually going to come find you.” Rebecca says. “Why? What’s going on?” Bethany asks. “I’m sure you know that Andy and I are getting married tomorrow.” Rebecca says. “Yes, and I can’t wait. Its going to be great.” Bethany says. “It is, there’s just one problem. I don’t have a maid of honor. Luckily, after thinking about it for a second, I realized that there is only one person in Fantastic that I would want to be my maid of honor.” Rebecca says. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Wait...are you asking ME?” Bethany asks. “Are you interested?” Rebecca asks. Bethany smiles. “Of course I’m interested!” Bethany says. “Thank you, I’m really honored that you said yes.” Rebecca says. “I’m honored that you even asked! You have no idea how much this means to me. I think its public knowledge that I haven’t had too many friends, so to have one that cares enough about me to have me be her maid of honor...it means the world to me. Thank you!” Bethany exclaims, as she pulls Rebecca into a hug. “Oh...you’re welcome.” Rebecca says. Andy walks in. “Should I come back later?” Andy asks. “What are you doing here? You better not be sleeping in here tonight! You can’t see her before the wedding!” Bethany says. “Its okay. Andy and I have already agreed that he can see me before the wedding, he just can’t see me in my dress.” Rebecca says. “Are you trying to doom your wedding?” Bethany asks. “The wedding is not doomed!” Rebecca says. “I hope so. In that case, I’ll leave the two of you alone.” Bethany says. Bethany goes to leave, but then turns towards Andy. “You better treat her right.” Bethany warns. “You won’t have to worry about that. The last thing I’d want to do is hurt her, or drive her into the arms of another man.” Andy says. “You should be worried about driving her into my arms. Ciao.” Bethany jokes, with a wink, before walking out. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Wow.” Andy says. “You heard her. Don’t ever hurt me, because your replacement is waiting in the wings.” Rebecca jokes. “You don’t think she’s just a little bit too over the top?” Andy asks. “Oh, she most definitely is, but for some bizarre reason she’s my friend, and my life would probably be boring without her in it.” Rebecca says. “So, I take it by how happy you two were when I walked in that she agreed to be your maid of honor.” Andy says. “That’s right. What about Brady? Is he going to be your best man?” Rebecca asks. “He’s on board.” Andy confirms. “That’s wonderful. Tomorrow really is shaping up to be a beautiful day.” Rebecca says. “Its going to be the best. In less than 24 hours, I’ll finally be able to call you my wife again.” Andy says. “And I’ll be able to call you my husband. I admit though, I’m still a little worried about those roses…” Rebecca says. “Don’t be. Trust me when I say that nothing is going to spoil our big day tomorrow.” Andy assures her.

In a dark room in an undisclosed location, a mystery person smoking a cigar is reading the newspaper clipping advertising Andy and Rebecca’s wedding. The mystery person lowers their cigar to the newspaper clipping, and it catches fire. The fire begins to spread across the whole clipping, eventually leaving just Andy and Rebecca’s picture. The fire continues to spread, and the photo of Andy and Rebecca burns to nothing...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down