QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 02

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 02 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 02

Post by QG Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:29 pm

In the interrogation room of the police station, Joe stares down the barrel of Andy’s gun. “Is this what passes for police procedure nowadays? Shoot first, ask questions later?” Joe asks. “What questions are there to ask? You set off a bomb that killed innocent people.” Andy points out. Joe fakes a gasp. “There were CASUALTIES? Was your precious fiancee one of them?” Joe asks. “Rebecca is in a coma. Because of you, she might never wake up! But, she still got a better deal than Josephine, or Lydia, or my infant son!” Andy growls. “I assume that means Daisy had the baby. Congratulations, you’re a Daddy again!” Joe says. “Daisy had the baby, but he never stood a chance! The explosion was too traumatic, and you can guarantee that’s what killed him!” Andy yells. “I did that boy a favor. I spared him from being raised by a lunatic mother and a murderous father.” Joe says. “You calling somebody else a murderer is rich.” Andy says. “You let me fall into that acid, that’s murder. Well, I suppose it was attempted murder, but there isn’t much difference, the intent was the same.” Joe says. “Believe me, if I could go back and do things differently that day, I would.” Andy says. “You wouldn’t let me fall into the acid?” Joe asks. “I would’ve made sure you didn’t find your way out of the acid.” Andy corrects him. Joe chuckles. “I would almost never consider killing a perp, but you’re a special case. You are a cancer to this world, and we both know putting you in prison isn’t gonna do a damn thing to stop you. You’re just gonna find a way to escape, and you’re gonna torch the world all over again.” Andy says. Joe smiles. “Its all part of the game! I go and kill a bunch of people, most of which I’ve probably never even met, and then you chase me around town to try and stop me. I use to love playing this game with Dylan, but his mind is so messed up from all the amnesia spells and the brainwashings, he’s barely even a functioning person!” Joe says. “This isn’t a game! People have died because of you!” Andy yells. “Oh stop being so serious, its dull. Try looking at this as a game of chess. Pawns are expendable in chess, just like people are expendable in our game. Well, people with the exception of you and I, of course. You and I are the most important pieces on the board, and if one of us were to be removed from play, the game would be over.” Joe says. “Well then it looks like the game is about to end, because you aren’t leaving this station alive.” Andy says. “Drop the bravado, we both know you aren’t going to kill me in the middle of a police station.” Joe says. “Why not? Because I might get in trouble? Just think of the trouble you’d cause if you got to live another day.” Andy says. “Oh yes, I’m very threatening chained to this table.” Joe says. “We both know you won’t be here for long, you’re too evil to stay locked up. The only thing that can stop you is a bullet, and this time I’m gonna make sure you stay dead.” Andy says. Joe claps his hands. “Bravo! You are putting on a VERY convincing performance, oscar worthy! But we both know you aren’t going to pull that trigger, you don’t have what it takes.” Joe says. “Interesting that just a few minutes ago you were calling me a murderer, but suddenly now I don’t have what it takes to kill you.” Andy says. “The circumstances were different when you dropped me into the acid. Besides, you have a young daughter to go home to. What would become of her if you kill me?” Joe asks. “What would become of her if I don’t kill you? You didn’t even flinch when I told you that you killed my infant son, multiple kids died when you poisoned the city four years ago, so you obviously have no problem killing kids. As long as you are alive, my daughter will never be safe.” Andy says. Andy walks behind Joe, and aims his gun at him. “I have to do whatever it takes to protect my daughter and the loved ones I have left, which means I have to kill you.” Andy says. Joe smirks. “Then go ahead. Shoot me.” Joe urges. Andy’s finger inches closer to the trigger, and just as he prepares to squeeze it, Joe uses his free hand and grabs Andy’s wrist! Joe slams Andy’s hand into the table, forcing Andy to release his grip on the gun! Joe then grabs the gun, and points it at Andy! “Come any closer, and I will shoot you.” Joe warns. “Go ahead. If you fire that gun, this room will be full of cops that will pump you full of bullets before you even have the chance to be proud of yourself for winning.” Andy says. “You underestimate how good of a shot I am. I’d be able to kill every last one of those glorified mall cops, within seconds! Now do me a favor and go fetch one of your officers, because if you don’t, I swear I will shoot the next person who has the misfortune to walk through that door! MOVE IT!” Joe yells. Andy nods, approaches the door, and opens it. “Officer Bryan!” Andy calls out. Officer Bryan walks in, and notices Joe with a gun. “Scream, and both you and Commissioner Goo die.” Joe warns. Officer Bryan closes the door behind him. “How the hell did he get a gun?!” Bryan asks. “Its my gun.” Andy admits. “Yes, your fearless leader was generous enough to lend me his. He’s such a kind soul, isn’t he?” Joe asks. “He took it from me.” Andy says. “Lets not delve into the logistics, we have much more important things to tend to. For starters, I need to get out of here. Officer Bryan, would you be a dear and uncuff me? Its the only way you are going to leave this room alive.” Joe warns. Bryan walks over to Joe, and uncuffs him from the table. Joe stands up, pulls Bryan close to him, and points his gun at Bryan’s head. “Much better. Now that I’m free and properly armed, lets go and join all of your friends in the squad room. Andy, get out of my way, or I paint the walls with Officer Bryan’s brains.” Joe warns. Andy, who is standing in front of the door, moves out of the way, and Joe drags Bryan out into the squad room! Kaylie notices Joe, and immediately pulls out her gun! “Not this time, Detective! Not unless you want to risk fatally wounding your colleague. Now if you all want Officer Bryan to live, I suggest you clear a path to the exit. And a word to the wise to anyone who decides to play hero, I’d have no trouble killing Officer Bryan AND you within a five second time frame, so I suggest you get your hero complex into check!” Joe warns. Joe slowly walks towards the exit, with Bryan as a hostage. Once Joe reaches the door, he stops, and smiles. “I think that’s far enough, don’t you?” Joe asks. “Are you going to let me go?” Bryan asks. “Yes...something like that.” Joe says. Joe throws Bryan towards the other officers, and then shoots him in the back! Joe runs out the door, and Kaylie gives chase to him. Meanwhile, Andy rushes to Officer Bryan’s side…

Dylan and Daisy enter the living room of the Stanpatos Mansion. “Home sweet home.” Dylan says. “If you say so…” Daisy responds. “I know its strange being in this house, we only moved on a few days ago, given that it was a package deal with Stanpatos Enterprises. But, if you want us to go back to the beach house, I’d understand.” Dylan says. “No, I’d rather be here. The beach house...holds too many memories of Chandler. All it would take for me would be to see that room you put together for him, and...I’m not sure I’d be able to keep it together.” Daisy admits. “Are you sure it was a good idea for you to leave the hospital so soon? Not only did you just give birth, but you are still dealing with a great deal of emotional pain.” Dylan notes. “I’ll get through it.” Daisy claims. “I don’t doubt that. You have proven time and time again how resilient you are.” Dylan says. “I don’t feel resilient right now. Right now, I just want to close my eyes, go to sleep, and never wake up.” Daisy says. “Don’t talk like that. Yes, the pain of losing your son is unbearable, but you are strong, and I know you will get through this. And I promise, I’ll be with you every step of the way. I just hope you know that its okay to cry in front of me. You don’t have to hold it in, if you feel like you have to let it all out, go for it.” Dylan says. “Thank you. You know, besides the pain of losing my son, there is one other thing on my mind. Making the son of a bitch responsible pay.” Daisy says. “He is paying. Joe is in police custody, he’ll probably be on his way to prison anytime now. He’s going to have to spend the rest of his life locked away from society, isolated and alone. What could be worse than that?” Dylan asks. “I could think of plenty of things! Its not fair that my son is dead, and I have to use my tax money to put a roof over the head of the bastard responsible! He deserves to burn in hell for what he’s done!” Daisy yells. “That day will come.” Dylan assures her. “Not soon enough.” Daisy responds. “I can see that you are pretty agitated. Maybe you should go upstairs and try to get some sleep. I’ll go with you. It is pretty late, after all.” Dylan says. Daisy sighs, and shrugs. “I’m not sure what good it will do. There’s no way I’m going to fall asleep tonight.” Daisy says. “Its worth a shot. Plus, I’ll be right there with you.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “I guess its worth a shot.” Daisy says. Dylan puts his arm around Daisy, and the two head upstairs.

At the hospital, Victor enters Brady’s hospital room, and finds Kristina sitting by his bedside. “How is he?” Victor asks. “Still unconscious.” Kristina says. “Have the doctors given any sort of update? Surely, they must know something by now!” Victor says. “If I knew something, I would’ve told you!” Kristina snaps. Kristina sighs. “Sorry, that was rude of me.” Kristina says. “Its a stressful situation.” Victor notes. “Yeah, and as if Brady being in the hospital isn’t bad enough, we have to worry about Joe Fish too.” Kristina says. “Joe is in police custody. He was arrested right after the explosion, and given the evidence against him, he is going to spend the rest of his miserable life in a prison cell, and that’s assuming they don’t give him the death penalty.” Victor says. “Assuming the police will be able to hold him.” Kristina says. “Do you think Joe will escape?” Victor asks. “Joe is crafty. I find it hard to believe that any prison cell would be able to hold him forever.” Kristina says.

Kaylie runs back into the squad room, and rejoins Andy. “Joe got away in a squad car. He must’ve stolen Bryan’s keys. I already have an officer tracking the car, it shouldn’t be long before Joe is found. How’s Bryan?” Kaylie asks. “He’s gone…” Andy reveals. “Oh my God…” Kaylie says. “This is all my fault.” Andy says. “Don’t say that.” Kaylie urges. “It is my fault, though. Joe had a gun because he got it from me.” Andy says. “You mean he got it from your holster?” Kaylie asks. “No...I was pointing it at him when he stole it.” Andy admits. Kaylie looks around. “Maybe we should take this somewhere a little more private.” Kaylie says. Andy and Kaylie enter the interrogation room. “You read people their rights all the time, so you know you have a right to an attorney before you say anything to me.” Kaylie tells him. “I don’t need one, I don’t have anything to hide. I screwed up.” Andy says. Kaylie nods, and then takes out a recording device, and hits record. “This is Detective Kaylie Simms, and I am currently interviewing Commissioner Andy Goo in regards to the escape of Joe Fish, as well as the events that led up to it. Let it be noted that Commissioner Goo has refused legal counsel. Commissioner, tell me about the events that led to Joe’s escape.” Kaylie urges. “Its already public knowledge how Joe planted a bomb at my wedding, which put my would be wife in a coma, and killed my ex wife, my cousin, and my newborn baby. I was devastated, but most of all, I was fed up. Joe had caused so much pain, not just when he detonated that bomb, but when he poisoned the city four years ago. I knew I had to stop him, and the only way to stop him permanently was to kill him. So, I grabbed my service weapon, I came down here, and I pointed it directly at Joe’s head.” Andy recalls. “Joe was no longer a threat, though! He was in police custody!” Kaylie points out. “That doesn’t mean anything. Joe is cunning and resourceful, he would’ve found a way out of jail and he would’ve come after the people I care about and this city all over again. After I pulled my gun on him, he started talking about how this is all just a game to him. That son of a bitch kills multiple people, including a newborn baby, and he sees this as a game! I’m not sure someone that evil deserves to live.” Andy says. Kaylie turns off the recorder. “That’s not your decision to make! Our job as cops is to gather enough evidence so we can put criminals away, that’s the extent of it! Joe confessed to everything on tape, we had enough evidence to put him in prison for the rest of his life, our work was done! All that was left was for the judge to decide what his fate was, but you aren’t the judge! You had NO right to take the law into your own hands, and because you decided to play the role of judge, jury, and executioner, an innocent man ended up with a bullet in his back, and the person you wanted to punish is free again, free to hurt someone else! How is that justice?! None of this would have ever happened if you had just followed the rules and let the legal system take care of Joe!” Kaylie yells. “I’m not gonna defend myself, what I did was stupid.” Andy says. “Good, it’ll make the legal proceedings move much faster. Andy Goo, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you free of charge. Do you understand your rights as I have read them to you?” Kaylie asks. “Yes.” Andy says. “Good. Come on, I need to book you.” Kaylie says. Andy walks towards the door, but then stops. “I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but I need a favor. Please make sure there’s a guard right outside Rebecca’s door. If I can’t be there to protect her, and if she’s in no position to protect herself, it’d be a huge comfort for me if someone else was there to keep her safe.” Andy says. “Of course. I’ll do everything in my power to keep her safe.” Kaylie says, before leading Andy out…

At the hospital, a shadow is looming over an unconscious Rebecca. The camera pans up, and reveals Joe disguised in medical scrubs! “My, my, my, I’m getting a sense of deja vu! The last time I was in Fantastic, I snuck into your hospital room in a similar manner. I believe you were in the hospital because you made the ill advised decision of donating a kidney to that traitor Lysandros Masters. Unfortunately, your brother Alexios stopped me from killing you then, but he isn’t here to save you now, is he? On another note, you aren’t looking very good. You certainly don’t have that same smile you had when you thought you were going to be marrying Andy. I did you a favor, you know. You were just going to end up getting divorced again, and Andy would probably go and get engaged to another lunatic, and possibly even impregnate her! Still...despite my best efforts, you seem determined not to die. I realize you aren’t out of the woods yet, but you are taking just a little bit too long to croak for my liking. That’s why I dropped in, to speed the process along!” Joe tells her. Joe turns his head, and eyes Rebecca’s life support machine. “Given that you are on life support, giving you the little nudge you need into the after life has become SO much easier. All I have to do is turn off those machines, and it will be lights out for Rebecca. I just want you to remember one thing, none of this would be happening if it weren’t for your fiance Andy being such a problem!” Joe says. Joe strokes Rebecca’s cheek. “All of those people are dead because Andy felt the need to get in my way, but now he is going to pay the ultimate price.” Joe whispers. Joe approaches Rebecca’s life support, and goes to turn it off. “Don’t you dare!” A voice can be heard yelling. Joe turns around, and finds Acerbi standing in the doorway!

In Brady’s hospital room, Victor receives a text message. “Oh no, this isn’t good…” Victor says. “What is it? What’s wrong?” Kristina asks. “Joe Fish escaped police custody.” Victor reveals. “I knew that was going to happen! Now that he’s free, he has the chance to come after us AGAIN!” Kristina says. “If its any consolation, I don’t think that’s going to happen. Joe seems mainly focused on Andy this go around.” Victor points out. “And Brady is Andy’s cousin!” Kristina reminds him. “Do you really think that if Joe wanted to hurt Andy, his first stop would be Andy’s cousin?” Victor asks. “You’re right, it has to be either Rebecca or Ava.” Kristina realizes. “Ava is with a friend right now, I’m going to go and pick her up once I leave here. As for Rebecca, I’ve been informed that a guard is going to be assigned outside her room. If Joe does make a move, he’s going to get caught and he’ll end up right back in jail.” Victor says. “I hope so. He’s done enough damage.” Kristina says. Victor’s eyes widen. “Kristina, look!” Victor says. Kristina turns around, and sees Brady opening his eyes! “Brady, can you hear me?” Kristina asks. Brady smiles. “Man, you are a sight for sore eyes.” Brady tells her. Kristina smiles.

At the Stanpatos mansion, the lights are off in Dylan and Daisy’s bedroom, and Dylan is seen to be fast asleep. However, as the camera pans over, it is revealed Daisy’s side of the bed is empty…

Lucas walks into Lydia’s Study, and absorbs his surroundings. Lucas then flashes back.

Lucas and Lydia enter Lydia’s study. “Its so good to be home.” Lydia says. “Speaking of which, I have a little surprise for you.” Lucas says. Lucas walks over to a small table, and reveals two breakfast plates. “What’s all this?” Lydia asks. “I called the chef and arranged for this meal. With all of the chaos lately, I thought you and I could use some quiet time.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Thank you, that means a lot to me.” Lydia says. Lydia goes to approach the food, but Lucas blocks her. “Hang on, its not time to eat just yet.” Lucas says. “Why? What’s wrong?” Lydia asks. Lucas claps his hands, and the lights go dim, and slow music begins to play. “Wow, you really went all out, didn’t you?” Lydia asks. “Nothing is too good for you. I actually had something similar planned for our wedding night, but since that’s been pushed off for a little while, I figured there was nothing wrong with still having a romantic date.” Lucas says. Lucas holds out his hand. “Can I please have this dance?” Lucas asks. Lydia smiles. “You may.” Lydia says, as she takes his hand. The two begin to slow dance. “This is so nice...you know, whenever I’m in your arms, all of my problems seem to fade away.” Lydia says. “That’s because at this moment, in this very second, you don’t have any problems. Right now is about you and me, and everything else? We’ll deal with it later. For right now, I just want to focus on the present.” Lucas says. “I love that idea.” Lydia says, before kissing Lucas.

Lucas walks over to a picture of him and Lydia sitting on the desk, and picks it up. “We were so sure that brain tumor wasn’t going to kill you. Never in a million years did I ever think something else would. My God, Lydia...how did this happen? How could someone as good and wonderful of you have such a gruesome death? You had so many years left, you deserved so much more...I promise you this, Joe isn’t going to get away with what he did to you.” Lucas says. “That we can agree on.” A voice says. Lucas turns, and sees Daisy standing in the doorway! “What the hell are you doing here?” Lucas asks. “Sorry for dropping by so late. I heard about Lydia, so I wanted to offer my condolences.” Daisy says. “I appreciate that, but somehow I doubt you came all this way just to offer your condolences. You barely know me and you barely knew Lydia.” Lucas points out. “I did want to offer you my condolences, but I’m not going to deny having an ulterior motive. I assume you’ve probably heard about my baby.” Daisy says. Lucas nods. “I did, I’m very sorry for your loss. Nothing is worse than losing a child, especially a child you never really got the chance to know.” Lucas says. “It sort of sounds like you are speaking from experience.” Daisy observes. “Six years ago, I found out I had a young adult son. His mother had kept him a secret because of the line of work I was in. A few months after I met him, he was killed in an explosion. To this day, the amount of time I lost with him haunts me.” Lucas says. “I unfortunately know what that’s like...Anyways, my reason for coming is because I thought we could maybe help each other out. We both have a common goal.” Daisy says. “Which is what?” Lucas asks. “We both want Joe Fish to pay for taking our loved ones from us. I heard you talking about it to Lydia’s picture. You said Joe wasn’t going to get away with what he did to her.” Daisy recalls. “Because he’s going to prison. Joe is in police custody, there’s nothing we can do about him now.” Lucas says. “It seems you are a little behind the times. Joe escaped the Fantastic P.D.” Daisy reveals. “What? How?!” Lucas asks. “Somehow he got his hands on a gun, he took a police officer hostage, he killed said police officer, and then he stole a squad car and took off.” Daisy reveals. “I should’ve known. I should’ve known that bastard wouldn’t be able to stay locked up for long!” Lucas yells. “I can’t believe you didn’t know! You’re the head of the biggest media conglomerate in Fantastic City!” Daisy notes. “I missed a call from one of my employees earlier, it was probably about that. Needless to say, with how I’m feeling, I wasn’t interested in talking business.” Lucas says. “I totally understand.” Daisy says. “So, you are here because you think you and I can team up against Joe?” Lucas asks. “We can make Joe pay for ruining our lives, Lucas. He took something precious from the both of us, and he deserves to suffer for that. If the police can’t make that happen, we’ll just have to deal with him ourselves.” Daisy says. “Why come to me of all people? What’s Dylan doing?” Lucas asks. “Dylan doesn’t know anything about what I have in mind for Joe, but if he did, my guess is he’d be worried about me putting myself in Joe’s sights.” Daisy says. “I hate to say this, but he might have a point. Joe is dangerous.” Lucas says. “So am I, so aren’t you. That’s why I came to you for help, because I’m familiar with your reputation. I know you use to run your own criminal business, which is why you are the perfect person to help me take down Joe. Just think about it! A former mob boss and The Evil Force’s daughter working together.” Daisy says. “Its a match made in hell.” Lucas comments. Daisy smiles. “Exactly. If we team up to take down Joe, we’ll be unstoppable.” Daisy says. “There’s just one problem with your plan. Now that Joe escaped, we have no idea where the hell he is.” Lucas points out.

Joe turns towards Acerbi, and grins. “Hello Doctor Acerbi.” Joe greets her. “I see you know who I am.” Acerbi says. “I of course know you by reputation. You ran a very successful clinic in Phoenix, Arizona for Lawrence Stanpatos, while simultaneously doing the bidding of that idiot Wishbone. You can’t win them all, I suppose. But, as if serving Wishbone wasn’t enough, you threw away everything so you could work at this dreary hospital!” Joe says. “This position allowed me to be closer to my daughter, something that performing illegal experiments and serving Wishbone’s every need would never allow.” Acerbi says. “I guess that means this is all pretty pointless now that your daughter is dead.” Joe says. “You forgot one pivotal fact. My daughter is dead because of YOU.” Acerbi snaps. “Ah, here we go with the blame game, so predictable. Well unfortunately doctor, a little collateral damage is unavoidable in situations such as these, perhaps your daughter shouldn’t attend weddings of people who other people might want to blow up. Something I’d urge you to tell her if she were still in one piece.” Joe says. Acerbi slaps Joe! “Speak that way about my daughter again, and I swear I will cut your tongue out!” Acerbi threatens. Joe laughs. “You know, its funny! I actually believe you would do that!” Joe says. Joe pulls his gun out, and points it at Acerbi. “Unfortunately, you won’t be getting the chance.” Joe says. “I’m not afraid of your gun. I’ve already lost two children over the past few months, and I don’t even know where my last child is. I have nothing to lose at this point.” Acerbi says. “Don’t worry, Doctor Acerbi. Out of respect for your advances in science, I’m not going to kill you this time. But if you ever get in my way again, I’ll do away with you just as I did your useless daughter.” Joe warns. Joe pushes Acerbi to the floor, and runs out of the room! Acerbi stands up. “SOMEONE GET IN HERE! I NEED HELP!” Acerbi yells. An orderly runs in. “What is it Doctor Acerbi?” The orderly asks. “Call the police immediately! Joe Fish is in this hospital, disguised as a doctor, and he just nearly murdered one of my patients!” Acerbi says.

Andy is once again in the interrogation room, this time handcuffed to the table, when Kaylie rejoins him. “Have you called a lawyer yet?” Kaylie asks. “I left a message for one, but its after midnight, I doubt I’ll hear anything back until the morning. Did you put a guard outside Rebecca’s door?” Andy asks. “I sent one over. He should be getting there any minute now.” Kaylie says. “Thank you. I just hope its enough. If Joe wants to get to someone bad enough, he’ll find a way.” Andy says. Kaylie’s phone begins to ring. “Hang on, I have to take this.” Kaylie says. Kaylie answers the phone. “Detective Simms...what? When?!...Got it, I’m on my way.” Kaylie says, before hanging up. “What’s wrong?” Andy asks. “Fantastic Medical is under lock down. Apparently, Doctor Acerbi caught Joe in Rebecca’s room, about to kill her.” Kaylie says. “Are they okay?” Andy asks. “Yeah. I guess Joe fled the room after Doctor Acerbi showed up.” Kaylie says. “I have to get over there.” Andy says. “I don’t think so! You aren’t getting anywhere near that hospital tonight! You’ve already made a huge mess, the last thing you need is the chance to make things worse!” Kaylie tells him. “Rebecca needs me!” Andy says. “Rebecca is going to be just fine! There are cops in every corner of the hospital, Joe won’t get the chance to come near her again. I’m going to head over to the hospital to look for Joe myself.” Kaylie says. “Please keep me updated.” Andy begs. Kaylie nods, and then walks out.

“How long have I been out?” Brady asks. “A while. That explosion did a number on you.” Kristina notes. “Its coming back to me...Joe Fish crashed Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, and he set off a bomb. Did everyone make it out okay?” Brady asks. Victor and Kristina share a glance. “Not...everyone survived. Rebecca is in a coma, Josephine and Lydia Masters were both killed, as was Andy and Daisy’s baby. Daisy gave birth, but unfortunately the baby didn’t survive.” Victor reveals. “Oh God, Andy must be devastated.” Brady says. Victor’s phone rings. “Hang on, its the police station. I have to take this.” Victor says. Victor answers the call. “This is DA Goo...What? Is Rebecca okay?!...Good, thank you for calling.” Victor says, before hanging up. “What happened to Rebecca?” Brady asks. “Joe tried to kill her! Again!” Victor says. “You mean that bastard isn’t in jail or dead?!” Brady asks. “He WAS in jail, but he managed to escape.” Victor says. “Wait a minute, Rebecca is right here in this hospital...does that mean Joe is here too?” Kristina asks. “It could, which means we need to barricade this room. We can’t leave until we know for sure that Joe is either in custody, or no longer on the premises. Want to give me a hand Kristina?” Victor asks. “Of course.” Kristina says. Victor and Kristina begin moving furniture in front of the door…

“Can’t you just call one of your criminal contacts and find out where Joe is?” Daisy asks. “There’s no guarantee my contacts will know anything. Joe isn’t a mob boss, he doesn’t travel in the same circle that I did.” Lucas says. “Its still worth a try.” Daisy says. Before Lucas can do anything, his phone rings. Lucas checks the caller ID. “Its one of my employees at the paper.” Lucas says. “Answer it! It could be about Joe.” Daisy says. Lucas answers the phone. “What’s up?...You’re kidding me...Go ahead and run the story.” Lucas says, before hanging up. “Was that about Joe’s escape?” Daisy asks. “Something like that. The hospital is under lock down. Apparently, Joe tried to kill Rebecca. He would’ve succeeded if Olivia Acerbi didn’t intervene. Luckily, they’re both alive, but Joe fled the room. They think he might still be in the hospital.” Lucas says. “Now’s our chance! If Joe is in the hospital, that means we can make our move against him!” Daisy says. “Wait a second, I never actually agreed to help you with whatever you have planned for Joe.” Lucas points out. “Maybe not, but I can tell you want to get Joe back for murdering your fiancee. Now might be our only chance for revenge! If the police catch Joe, he’ll get life in prison, which includes a roof over his head, AND three meals a day!” Daisy points out. “Prison isn’t exactly a country club. Joe won’t be enjoying his time in lock up, believe me.” Lucas says. “Maybe, but he also won’t be suffering nearly as much as he should. If Joe is going to face any justice at all, it won’t be from the police or from the courts. We are the only two people who can make sure Joe faces appropriate consequences. So, are you in, or not?” Daisy asks. Lucas contemplates…

Kaylie steps off of the elevator at the hospital, and walks over to Acerbi. “Doctor Acerbi, right?” Kaylie asks. “And you are?” Acerbi asks. “Detective Kaylie Simms, I’m here to supervise the search for Joe.” Kaylie says. “That’s surprising. I assumed Andy himself would want to oversee the search, given his investment in Joe’s capture.” Acerbi says. “Commissioner Goo is unfortunately out of commission for the time being.” Kaylie says. “Did Joe get him too?” Acerbi questions. “Don’t worry, he’s fine. If you’re up to it, I’d like to ask you about what happened with Joe.” Kaylie says. “Of course, anything that will result in the capture of that murderous swine. I went into Rebecca’s room to check her vitals, when I found that maniac looming over her, disguised as a doctor. In fact, he was just about to turn off her life support. Then, once Joe knew I was there, we discussed my daughter, where he made light of her death…” Acerbi recalls. “I’m so sorry.” Kaylie says. “So naturally, I slapped him, and told him if he ever spoke of my daughter that way again, I would cut his tongue out.” Acerbi says. “Of course, naturally.” Kaylie says. “But then, Joe pulled a gun on me, pushed me to the floor, and fled the room.” Acerbi says. “Did Joe give you any indication as to why he didn’t kill you? That seems out of character.” Kaylie notes. “He said he was going to let me live out of respect for my contributions to medical science. You are wasting time talking to me, you should be searching for that maniac!” Acerbi says. “I have officers searching every floor of this hospital, and all of the exits are blocked off. Trust me, we are going to find him.” Kaylie says. “You best hope you find him before I do. Otherwise, he is a dead man!” Acerbi warns. “I understand you are in a lot of pain, but threatening Joe in front of a police officer probably isn’t the best idea.” Kaylie points out. “I don’t care. Joe murdered my daughter, and if I get the opportunity to hurt him, I will GLADLY take it!” Acerbi says, before storming off. “Duly noted…” Kaylie mutters to herself, before walking off.

In a corridor, two officers are standing around together. “I can’t believe that lunatic actually busted out of jail.” One of the officers say. “I can. That guy is one of those people you just can’t get rid of. Not only will he probably never spend a day in jail, I’d bet my life’s savings that he’ll out live all of us!” The other officer says. “God help us all. Alright Carl, I’m gonna go check the east wing. You keep an eye out around here, radio me if you see anything suspicious. If anyone finds that crazy bastard, its probably not a good idea to take him on unless you have backup.” The officer says. “Copy that. Good luck, Brandon.” Officer Carl says. Officer Brandon walks off. Once Officer Brandon is out of sight, a knife is driven through Officer Carl’s back! Carl drops to the floor, revealing that Joe is the one who stabbed him! Joe kneels down, checks the officer’s pulse, and then takes his badge. “With this cop infestation bringing down the hospital, disguising myself as one is the only way I’ll be able to escape. Well, that and mass murder, but after just committing mass murder, I’d prefer to wait a bit for my next one. It makes it more special.” Joe says to himself. “You aren’t going anywhere.” A voice says. Joe turns, and finds Lucas pointing a gun at him! Joe stands up and smiles. “Why hello Mr. Cambino. Lovely to see you. How’s the Mrs? Oh wait, I forgot.” Joe begins to approach Lucas. “Take one more step, and I will kill you. Don’t tempt me.” Lucas warns. “Don’t do that, it would throw away your whole redemption!” Joe says. Lucas laughs. “Really? If anything, ridding the world of you would earn me a parade.” Lucas says. “What are you doing here?” Joe asks. “I heard you were spotted in the hospital, and I couldn’t pass up the chance to confront the man who murdered the woman I love.” Lucas says. “Ah, you must mean Lydia. Such a delicate soul she was...have the police found anything yet? An arm? Perhaps a toe? Anything at all?” Joe asks. Lucas pistol whips Joe! Joe begins to crack up laughing. “You know, Lydia never would’ve died if she hadn’t interfered in a game she had no business being a part of in the first place!” Joe tells him. “What are you talking about?! What game?!” Lucas asks. “My war with Andy Goo. Its his fault that all of those people died. I never would’ve planted those bombs if he hadn’t tried to kill me all those years ago.” Joe says. “Oh you definitely would’ve still planted those bombs, because you’re a morally depraved son of a bitch who feeds off of other people’s misery. Well that all ends now.” Lucas says. Joe laughs. “Oh please. I haven’t come this far to be done in by some street thug.” Joe says. Lucas smiles. “Who said anything about me doing you in?” Lucas asks. Suddenly, a needle is still in Joe’s neck from behind! The mystery person pulls the needle out of Joe’s neck, and Joe collapses to the floor. The camera pans up from an unconscious Joe, and reveals Daisy holding the syringe! Daisy smiles, and kneels down next to Joe. “Judgment day has arrived…” Daisy whispers in his hear. “What do we do with him now?” Lucas asks. Daisy looks up at Lucas. “I’m so glad you asked.” Daisy says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down