QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 22

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 22 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 22

Post by QG Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:27 pm

In the cabin in the Arctic, Andre is holding Daisy at gunpoint as Kristina unknowingly holds her newborn daughter. “Andre, you can’t. The baby needs to be examined by a doctor first!” Kristina says. “So? Daisy doesn’t need to be alive for that.” Andre says. “Yes, she does! If anything is wrong with the baby, she might need something from her biological mother!” Kristina notes. “I still fail to see what any of this has to do with Daisy.” Andre says. “Daisy is the biological mother of this baby!” Kristina shouts. “Is she?” Andre questions. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Kristina wonders, as a worried Daisy looks on. As Andre opens his mouth to speak, the door swings open and Dylan runs in! “Get the hell away from them!” Dylan orders Andre. Andre smiles and turns towards Dylan. “Well, well, well! Look who the cat dragged in! Hello brother.” Andre says. “Hello Andre, I heard you were alive and well and holding two innocent women hostage.” Dylan says. “Innocent is relative.” Andre argues. “Innocent in the sense that they have nothing to do with your demonic partner’s over the top scheme. Do you know what Virmor is planning? Aren’t you a little worried that you might get caught up in all of that?” Dylan asks. “Oh I’m not concerned. Given everything I have done on Virmor’s behalf I’m certain he will find a way to spare me.” Andre says. “Are you willing to bet your life on that?” Dylan questions. Andre laughs. “My, my, my it is good to see your sense of humor is still in tact, especially given the fact that once again your memories have been wiped from your brain, this time seemingly permanently.” Andre says. “And its good to see that you are just as much a psycho as you have ever been, at least going off of everything I have heard about you.” Dylan says. “Has anyone told you of the good times we used to have? Like when I pushed our dear little sister Kassandra down a flight of stairs right in front of you? Or when I had you strapped down to a table and tried to brainwash you? Or how about all of those darling times that I tried to have you killed?” Andre asks. “I’m hearing a lot of attempts but not nearly enough successes in your stories, that doesn’t really bode well for this current face off now does it?” Dylan asks. “Oh how I have missed you. How long has it been?” Andre asks. “I haven’t a clue.” Dylan says. “I believe almost eight years. You came to visit father and I after you returned home in 2015, right before you croaked. Though I suppose I shouldn’t say father, I should instead say my father. After all, its my understanding that you were dear uncle Lawrence’s bastard. Still my brother unfortunately given that we share the same mother, but also my cousin! That makes for quite the interesting family tree.” Andre says. “You’re rambling, Andre.” Dylan points out. “Crazy people tend to do that.” Kristina adds. “So, what’s the big deal? Why do you still have Kristina and Daisy? I can’t imagine they would be of any use to you, or my baby for that matter, so I suggest you leave them here with me and go run along to whatever rock, or in your case, gravestone you crawled out from under.” Dylan says. “I’d love to leave! But you see, Kristina and your newborn daughter will be taking the trip with me.” Andre says. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “She’s a girl?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles and nods. “Yeah...we have a daughter.” Daisy says. Dylan turns towards Andre. “You aren’t taking my daughter or Kristina anywhere.” Dylan tells him. “And what exactly are you going to do to stop me? I’m the one with the gun here! It doesn’t matter how much bravado you showcase, I am the one holding all of the cards! Not you! Now if there is anything left of your brain after all of the head injuries you have had to endure over the years, you will walk out of here while you still can and leave Kristina and the baby with me!” Andre says. “And what about Daisy? I don’t hear her mentioned at all in your grand plans.” Dylan says. “That’s because I’m going to kill Daisy. You see, Kristina, the baby, and I are going to be a family and keep the Stanpatos legacy alive, which means Daisy has no role in any of that!” Andre says. “Yeah, none of that is going to happen. Daisy, Kristina, and the baby are leaving here with me. Now I don’t really care all that much about capturing you and handing you over to the authorities so you are free to leave whenever you’d like, but the girls and the baby stay put!” Dylan tells him. “Kristina and the baby are coming with me, that is NON NEGOTIABLE! Now you either leave now or I am going to send you to hell right along with your ex girlfriend over there!” Andre yells. “I am not leaving this cabin, not without them! So if you’re going to shoot me I suggest you get on with it!” Dylan tells him. Andre smiles. “It would be my pleasure!” Andre says. The baby begins to cry loudly and Andre turns his head towards Kristina. “Will you please try to settle her down?!” Andre asks. At that moment, Dylan charges at Andre!

On the Stanpatos Jet, Andy and Rebecca are seated. “We should be landing in Fantastic soon.” Rebecca says. “Right before midnight. We might make it to that corn field just in time.” Andy says. “I hope Dylan and Brady don’t mind that we took the jet back home without them. Under no other circumstances would I do something like this but there is no other choice, the fate of the world is at risk.” Rebecca says. “I think Dylan and Brady have bigger things on their mind like how they’re going to stop Andre.” Andy says. “I can’t believe he is alive again. He was actually dead this time! Yet somehow he still found a way to come back and try to ruin even more lives!” Rebecca says. “Are you sure you don’t have any regrets about not staying in the Arctic to take on Andre?” Andy asks. “I would’ve loved nothing more than to be there for Andre’s latest downfall, but I needed to prioritize. Stopping Virmor is far more important than anything else right now. If he is able to execute his plan, nothing Andre does will matter because we will all be dead.” Rebecca says. “I’m not going to let that happen. Tonight is the night that we stop Virmor for good.” Andy says. “I said the same thing the night of the exorcism, but then Virmor ended up jumping from your body right into Dannie’s.” Rebecca says. “That’s not going to happen again. Virmor is about to put into motion a plan that could destroy the world, we have to put an end to his reign of terror or else he is going to put an end to all of humanity!” Andy says. “I just hope we can stop Virmor while saving Dannie’s soul in the process.” Rebecca says. “So don’t I, but…” Andy begins to say. “But what?” Rebecca asks. “If it comes right down to saving all of humanity and trying to save Dannie’s soul, I know which option Dannie would want me to choose.” Andy says. “You aren’t seriously suggesting we kill them?” Rebecca asks. “Only as a last resort! A very last resort. Believe me, the last thing I want is to do that.” Andy says. “You won’t have to. We are going to find a way to stop Virmor AND save Dannie...we have to.” Rebecca says.

In the corn field, Demon Dannie emerges from the corn and walks into a clear area of land. “Ah the memories! It feels like just yesterday that I was here last.” Demon Dannie says, before flashing back.

Andy runs through the corn maze, looking for Queen Goo/Virmor. She appears behind him, and puts a knife to his throat! "End of the line, Detective!" Virmor says. "Guess again." Andy says. Andy pulls out a cross, which causes Virmor to let him go! "What are you doing?!" Virmor asks. "Banishing you! You don't belong in this world, so I'm sending you back where you belong!" Andy yells.

Back in the present. “Andy Goo may have been able to stop me nine years ago, but this time...this time he won’t be so lucky.” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie smiles and holds up the devil’s medallion. “Especially not now that I have this good luck charm in my possession. Thanks to the devil’s medallion, I have already won this battle.” Demon Dannie says, before they begin cackling, their laugh echoing through the open field…

In the cabin, Dylan shoves Andre up against a bookshelf. “Kristina, Daisy, RUN!” Dylan shouts. Kristina, still holding the baby, turns towards Daisy. “Are you able to stand?” Kristina asks. “I can try…” Daisy says. Kristina turns towards the back window and sees Brady standing in it, signaling for her to come through the back door. Kristina nods and turns towards Daisy. “Come on, we’re going the back way.” Kristina says. Daisy begins to climb out of bed. As Andre and Dylan continue to fight over the gun, Andre manages to kick Dylan to the floor and then turns just in time to see Kristina and Daisy heading towards the exit. Andre fires a shot at the wall, narrowly missing Daisy! “STOP RIGHT THERE! No one is leaving, not yet!” Andre shouts. Kristina and Daisy turn around to face Andre. “Get over here and stand next to my soon to be dearly departed brother. NOW! Before I shoot both of you and the baby!” Andre yells. Kristina and Daisy reluctantly walk over to Dylan, who is lying on the floor. Andre then aims his gun at Dylan. “Did you really think you could best me?” Andre asks. Dylan smirks. “From what I’ve heard, I’ve done it at least two dozen times before.” Dylan taunts. Andre kicks Dylan in the stomach. “STOP IT!” Kristina shouts. “Or what?! What is it you’re going to do, Kristina? Are you going to continue to yell at me? Oppose me? You are most welcome to try! Because at this point I don’t think you are worth the trouble! I think it would be best for me to kill you, my brother, and that whore he used to date and then take the baby with me!” Andre yells. “That’s a lot of people to kill, do you really think you’re up for the challenge?” Daisy asks. “I don’t know, he has been dead for a few years.” Dylan points out. “I don’t think any of you will pose much of a challenge. One is holding a baby, one just gave birth and is in no position to fight anyone and the other is lying on the floor like the pathetic LOSER that he is!” Andre yells. “I’m the loser? Should we check the score between you and I to see who has the highest after all these years? Sorry bro, but I don’t think its you.” Dylan says. Andre then pistol whips Dylan! “One more word out of you, and I will make sure your death is the slowest and most agonizing! And this time Doctor Andropov won’t be around to resurrect you!” Andre warns. “You’re just jealous Andropov didn’t bother to bring you back. The guy has resurrected everyone in town yet he couldn’t be bothered to bring you back! That really says something about your unlikable personality.” Dylan taunts. “I said QUIET!” Andre yells. “No, I’m not going to be quiet! If you’re going to shoot me then you better get on with it, because I’m tired of listening to you talk!” Dylan tells him. Andre smiles. “Fine. You know, I’m going to take great delight in shooting you, just as I took great delight in pushing our sister Kassie down those stairs all those years ago. Both of you were cancers to this family that needed to be removed, and I was more than happy to perform the surgery!” Andre shouts. Suddenly, Dylan flashes back.

A young Dylan walks into his childhood home and hears Andre and Kassie arguing at the top of the stairs. Dylan looks up just in time to see Andre grab Kassie and throw her down the stairs!

Back in the present. “You son of a bitch...I remember what you did to Kassie!” Dylan shouts. “Wait, you remember something?” Kristina asks. Andre smiles. “What a lovely memory to die with. I’m actually quite glad you remember dear Kassie, now you get to look forward to seeing her again. Goodbye dear brother.” Andre says. Before Andre can pull the trigger, Dylan kicks the gun out of his hand! Dylan then jumps to his feet and punches Andre in the face! Andre falls back to the bed and Dylan jumps on top of him and begins repeatedly punching him. “Come on, we have to go!” Kristina tells Daisy, as they run out the back door!

Back in Fantastic City, Demon Dannie looks up at the sky and sees the moon move into position. Demon Dannie smiles. “Finally, the clock has struck midnight. At long last, after nearly a decade, I can finally put my grand plan into motion!” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie holds up the medallion and it begins to glow a bright red. “VIRMOR!” A voice can be heard shouting. Demon Dannie turns around just in time to see Andy and Rebecca emerging from the corn field. “How did I know the two of you were going to follow me here all the way from the Arctic?” Demon Dannie asks. “We aren’t going to let you do this.” Rebecca says. “As if I’m going to give you the opportunity to stop me. Andy, do you remember the last time you and I were in this very spot?” Demon Dannie asks. “October 31, 2014.” Andy recalls. “At the time I had possessed your mother’s body. Taking control of her was so easy after she thought she had killed Lawrence Stanpatos, committing such a heinous crime made her soul vulnerable. Unfortunately I didn’t get to spend too much time in control of her. You made sure of that when you forced me out of her in this very spot.” Demon Dannie says. “Yeah, I did. I cast you out of my mother all those years ago and I’m gonna do the same thing today! Only this time, you won’t be coming back.” Andy says. Demon Dannie smiles. “No Andy, this time our story is going to have a very different ending. Have you looked at the moon lately?” Demon Dannie asks. “What the hell are you going on about now?” Andy asks. “Oh that’s right, I forgot you humans are nothing without your clocks. Let me rephrase the question, have you checked the time on your smart phone lately? If you had, then you would know that its after midnight. Now legend states that the medallion’s powers can be activated any time between 12am and 1am, and we just so happen to be within that very hour!” Demon Dannie says. “Dannie, don’t!” Rebecca urges. “Dannie can’t help you! Believe it or not, I am glad the two of you are here. Since I have you both here, you get to bear witness to the end of humanity. In fact...the two of you will be the first to die.” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie holds the medallion up, it begins to glow red, and a ring of fire forms around Andy, Rebecca, and Demon Dannie! “What the hell is going on?” Rebecca asks. “Isn’t it obvious? It is the beginning of the end.” Demon Dannie says, before they begin cackling. Meanwhile, Andy and Rebecca exchange a worried glance…

Outside the cabin, Kristina and Daisy run to Brady. “Are you two okay?” Brady asks. “Yeah, we’re fine. What are you doing here?” Daisy asks. “I came here with Dylan, Andy, and Rebecca looking for you two.” Brady reveals. “Wait, where are Andy and Rebecca?” Kristina asks. “They’re busy trying to take down Virmor...hold on, is that…” Brady says, before turning towards Daisy. “You gave birth?” Brady asks. Daisy smiles and nods. “I did, to a baby girl.” Daisy reveals. “Wow, that’s amazing. Congratulations.” Brady says. “Thank you. Kristina, I appreciate you keeping my baby safe while we were in the cabin, but can I hold her now?” Daisy asks. “Oh...uh, yeah. Of course you can.” Kristina says, as she hands the baby over to Daisy. “Hi there, I’m your mama. Its very nice to meet you princess.” Daisy tells the baby, as Kristina looks on deep in thought. “You okay?” Brady asks Kristina. Kristina turns towards Brady. “Yeah...yeah, I’m fine.” Kristina says. “You sure? Being around a baby, I’d understand if you weren’t.” Brady says. “I’m fine, Brady. Do you know who isn’t fine? Dylan. He is in there fighting Andre right now, he probably needs your help.” Kristina says. “I think you and Daisy need me more than Dylan does.” Brady says. “Maybe I would agree with you if the person Dylan was fighting wasn’t Andre Stanpatos. Andre hates Dylan, he’s always hated Dylan! The first chance he gets, he is going to kill him!” Kristina says.

Inside the cabin, Dylan has Andre pinned down on the bed and is repeatedly punching him. Dylan stops to take a break and Andre’s face is revealed to be covered in blood. “Is that all you’ve got? You used to pack much more of a punch!” Andre says. “You bastard!” Dylan snaps. Dylan goes to punch Andre again but Andre catches the punch and then throws Dylan down onto the floor! Dylan notices the gun nearby and attempts to crawl towards it but Andre kicks him in the stomach! Dylan begins coughing and spits up blood, before continuing to crawl towards the gun. Andre goes to kick Dylan again but Dylan grabs his leg and uses it to push Andre onto the floor! Once Andre is down, Dylan refocuses his attention on grabbing the gun. Andre quickly grabs a letter opener off of the night stand and just as Dylan manages to grab the gun, Andre lunges at him and plunges the letter opener into his hand! Dylan screams out in agony and releases his grip on the gun, giving Andre the opportunity to grab it from him. Andre stands up, points the gun at Dylan and begins laughing. “Oh dear brother of mine, what a disappointment you’ve turned out to be. I remember the days when you were a much better sparring partner. Unfortunately it would appear that those days are long gone, which means you are of no further use to me.” Andre says. Just as Andre prepares to pull the trigger, Brady busts through the door! “Hey! Why don’t you try coming after someone who can fight back?” Brady asks. Andre turns to face Brady. “This is a family squabble you baboon, you have no place here.” Andre says, before shooting at Brady!

Outside, Kristina and Daisy here the gunshot. “What the hell was that?!” Daisy questions. “I don’t know. Stay here.” Kristina says. “What? You can’t go back in there!” Daisy says. “Yes I do! I need to make sure Dylan and Brady are okay!” Kristina says. Kristina rushes back into the cabin and gasps. “BRADY!” Kristina screams, as she finds Brady lying on the floor. Andre smirks. “Another one bites the dust.” Andre says…

In the corn field, Andy and Rebecca watch as Demon Dannie holds the glowing medallion the air. “We need to get that medallion away from them.” Rebecca says, before running at Demon Dannie! Rebecca grabs Demon Dannie’s wrist. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Demon Dannie asks. “I am not going to let you do this! You’ve taken my daughter from me, you’ve taken my husband, you virtually destroyed Brady and Kristina’s relationship and nearly destroyed Kaylie Simms’ life, I won’t let you hurt anyone else! This ends TODAY!” Rebecca shouts. “Do you really think you can stop me? You were powerless against me before I had the medallion in my possession, now that I have it you are nothing more than a bug that needs to be squashed!” Demon Dannie tells Rebecca. With their free hand, Demon Dannie grabs Rebecca’s neck and holds her up in the air. “LET HER GO!” Andy demands. “WHY SHOULD I? This troublesome bitch has been a thorn in my side since the moment I returned to Fantastic City! Its time for me to finally put that trouble to rest by putting her to rest!” Demon Dannie growls, as they begin to strangle Rebecca! “I am only going to say this one more time, Virmor! LET HER GO RIGHT NOW!” Andy demands. “You want her so badly? Fine.” Demon Dannie says, before tossing Rebecca at Andy! Rebecca hits Andy and they both fall to the ground. “Truth be told, I wouldn’t want Rebecca to die before she gets to witness the grand finale. I wouldn’t want either of you to miss out, not after all you have done to try and thwart me over the last year. Can you believe that it has been over a year since I first possessed your precious little girl? And look at everything I have been able to accomplish! I really thought blowing up the Goo Castle all of those years ago was as bad as I could get in this city but I proved myself wrong! Now its time for the last act, the end of all of humanity! Tell me, when I release my army of demons, who do you think will come to kill the two of you? Will it be The Evil Force? Fletcher Michaels? Or maybe it’ll be Dongwa Cat. Who knows? Perhaps they will all team up and kill you together. No matter who gets the honors, I cannot wait to watch.” Demon Dannie says, before holding the medallion up into the air! As the medallion glows a brighter red, clouds begin to conceal the moon and rain begins to pour down onto the corn field. Demon Dannie smiles when thunder can be heard rumbling. “The time has come! After a decade of planning, all of my efforts are finally paying off!” Demon Dannie says, before they begin cackling. “We have to do something! We can’t let them open that portal!” Rebecca shouts. “We aren’t going to!” Andy states. Andy runs over to Demon Dannie and grabs their wrist. “I’m not going to let you do this!” Andy tells them. “Didn’t you learn anything from when your precious wife tried to play the hero just a moment ago? What makes you think your attempt at heroics will produce different results?!” Demon Dannie questions. “Because I’m Dannie’s brother. I love them and they love me, and I know that they love this entire planet! “Talk? Really? Why don’t you ask Rebecca how much good talking did when they were trying to get you back? It took an exorcism to force me out of your body and even that didn’t get rid of me!” Demon Dannie yells. Lightning strikes near them and Rebecca looks up at the sky. “Oh my God. Andy, look!” Rebecca says. Andy looks up and sees that the sky is now red! Demon Dannie smirks. “You can’t stop me, just like you can’t stop them from coming.” Demon Dannie taunts. “The hell I can’t!” Andy growls. Demon Dannie laughs. “What an appropriate choice of words!” Demon Dannie says. Rebecca approaches Andy and Demon Dannie. “Dannie, listen to us! This has to stop! I know Virmor is powerful, but so are you! You can beat him, you HAVE to beat him! The fate of the world is at stake and if you can’t overcome Virmor’s influence then all will be lost!” Rebecca says. “Your attempt at trying to break through to Dannie would be adorable if it wasn’t so laughable! Why don’t you stop making a fool out of yourself and accept the fact that you and everyone you love is going to die?!” Demon Dannie asks. “NO! We won’t let you win!” Rebecca yells. “We?” Demon Dannie asks. “Andy, myself, Dannie, the people in this city! Andy beat you once nine years ago in this very corn field, I defeated you myself just a few days ago whether you want to admit it or not, and we will beat you again!” Rebecca yells. “You can’t beat the power of the devil’s medallion, Rebecca! Its far too strong for mere mortals to do defeat!” Demon Dannie says. “See, that’s where your wrong! You’re using the power of the medallion because you’re in control of Dannie’s body but that power isn’t gonna do you much good if you lose control now will it?!” Andy asks. “Its not as simple as just losing control you fool! I thought you would have realized that by now!” Demon Dannie yells. The wind begins to rapidly pick up. “We don’t have much time.” Rebecca realizes. “That is the most rational thing you have said all year.” Demon Dannie says. Andy then whips out a small crucifix and presses it up against Demon Dannie’s forehead, causing Demon Dannie to scream out in pain! “What do you think you’re doing?! STOP THIS AT ONCE!” Demon Dannie shouts. “I’m not going to stop until you are back in hell where you belong! THIS ENDS TONIGHT!” Andy yells. “Haven’t you been paying attention?! This isn’t like nine years ago! You can’t stop me just by forcing a crucifix onto me!” Demon Dannie yells. “No, but I sure as hell can weaken you enough for my sibling to take back control! Dannie, I know that you’re in there! You have to fight you have to help me send this evil son of a bitch back to hell where he can’t hurt anyone else! Please, I know you can do this! You are the only one who can save all of humanity from what Virmor has planned! You have got to fight him!” Andy begs. “BE QUIET!” Demon Dannie screams. “Dannie, listen to what your brother is saying! I know that Virmor’s influence is strong, but I also know that you are stronger! You played an important part in helping me cast Virmor out of Andy’s body so I know you are capable of doing the same with your own! Just think about all of the people who are rooting for you, all of the people who love you! Think about what is at stake if we lose this fight!” Rebecca says. “You have already lost!” Demon Dannie growls. “No, we haven’t! As long as there is still air left in my body I am going to continue fighting you. After everything you’ve done, I’m not going to rest until you are burning in hell for the rest of eternity!” Rebecca yells. Lightning strikes near them once again and Demon Dannie begins to cackle. “The portal is nearly open! Soon none of your pleading is going to mean anything because you will both be DEAD!” Demon Dannie yells. “That’s not going to happen! I know Dannie and I know that they are going to do everything possible to put an end to you and your plans! Dannie please, you have got to fight! Virmor isn’t just targeting the people in Fantastic City! If his plan succeeds, he is going to wipe out all of humanity! This planet’s only hope is for you to fight back and take back control of your body! Please, HELP US WIN THIS BATTLE! TELL ME YOU CAN HEAR ME!” Andy yells. Suddenly, Demon Dannie begins holding their head. “NO! This is impossible!” Demon Dannie shouts. “I know you can do it, Dannie! Push your way through the darkness and we will take you home! FIGHT!” Andy shouts. Demon Dannie drops to their knees. “How is this even possible?! I spent months in control of Andy’s body and it took an exorcism for him to take back control!” Demon Dannie shouts. “I guess Dannie isn’t prepared to let you wipe out all of humanity! Like I told you before, you will NEVER win!” Rebecca yells. Demon Dannie holds up the medallion. “No...I’ve worked too hard for this moment! I refuse to be bested by you people, not after all I’ve accomplished!” Demon Dannie yells. “And I refuse to let you kill billions of innocent people!” Dannie can be heard telling Demon Dannie. “You...you’re supposed to be locked away, a prisoner in your own body! How can this be happening?!” Demon Dannie questions. “Looks to me like Dannie is putting up one hell of a fight. Time for you to accept the facts, Virmor. You’ve lost!” Andy yells. Demon Dannie cackles. “Do you really think its that simple?...Even without Dannie, I’ll just jump into someone else! Maybe this time I’ll take your wife for a spin!” Demon Dannie suggests. “Don’t you even think about it!” Andy warns. “I’m not going to just think about it, I’m going to do it! If I can’t complete my mission with your sibling, I suppose I’ll just have to settle for your wife!” Demon Dannie growls. “NO! You are done hurting people! I’m not going to let you hurt another soul!” Dannie can be heard telling Demon Dannie. Demon Dannie begins to raise the medallion into the air. “What...what is happening?!” Demon Dannie asks. “I’m using your own weapon against you. Its clear to me that there is only one way to stop you...its not how I want this to end, but its the only way.” Dannie says. “What are you talking about?!” Demon Dannie questions. Thunder can be heard rumbling. “I don’t know how much longer before that portal opens!” Rebecca says. “Doesn’t matter, I can tell by the way Virmor is acting that he’s already lost. How does it feel, knowing after all these years of planning, after all the turmoil you’ve caused, after all the body hopping and its all amounted to absolutely nothing?!” Andy asks. “And the best part of it all? All the people that you have tried to hurt are still here, still standing. Which is more than I can say for you, cowering on your knees!” Rebecca says. “I...cower...to NO ONE!” Demon Dannie screams. Demon Dannie holds up the medallion and it begins to glow red. “This...ends...NOW!” Demon Dannie screams. “I couldn’t agree more!” Dannie can be heard saying. Suddenly, the devil’s medallion shatters into several tiny pieces and lightning strikes Demon Dannie, causing them to fall onto the ground unconscious. “Oh my God!” Andy mutters, as he rushes to Dannie’s side. The rain stops and the strong winds disappear. Rebecca looks up at the sky and sees that the clouds are parting from each other and the sky’s color has returned to normal. Meanwhile, the ring of fire that had previously trapped them has faded. “Whatever Dannie did...I think it might actually be over.” Rebecca says. Andy checks Dannie’s pulse. “Oh dear God...no…” Andy mutters. “Andy, what is it?” Rebecca asks. “They don’t...they don’t have a pulse…” Andy reveals.

In the cabin, Andre points his gun at Kristina as both Dylan and Brady lie on the floor. “What the hell did you do to them?!” Kristina asks. “Oh, nothing major. I stabbed Dylan in the hand, I put a bullet into Brady. Nothing to be too upset over.” Andre says. “He only got me in the shoulder, I’ll be fine.” Brady says. “Kristina, you need to get out of here! RUN!” Dylan tells her. “I’m not leaving the two of you with this maniac!” Kristina says. “You’re absolutely right, you aren’t. You disappoint me, Kristina.” Andre says. “Pardon?” Kristina asks. “I was going to give you the world. You and I were going to raise the baby together, we were going to live out the rest of our lives in exile on Stanpatos Isle while the rest of the world fell into chaos at Virmor’s hand, I was going to save you! But how do you repay me? You spit in my face!” Andre snaps. “I didn’t spit in your face but I really wish I had!” Kristina says. “Luckily I didn’t get too attached to you, otherwise I may be more upset than I actually am.” Andre says. “But you aren’t, so why don’t you run along so I can get Dylan and Brady to a hospital?” Kristina asks. “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. You see, I may not be too attached to you but I also don’t see any reason to let you walk out of this cabin alive.” Andre says. “LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!” Brady shouts. “Oh shut up or the next bullet goes between your legs!” Andre yells. “You don’t have any reason to kill me, Andre.” Kristina says. “I disagree. You rejected me, that’s more than enough reason for me to dispose of you like the trash you are. Don’t worry though, you won’t be too lonely in the afterlife. Dylan and Brady will be right behind you. Goodbye, Kristina.” Andre says. As Andre squeezes the trigger, Dylan rips the letter opener out of his hand and throws it at Andre, piercing him right through the back of the neck! Andre drops the gun and then falls to the floor, choking on his own blood. Dylan stands up and walks over to a dying Andre. “What was it you said about me not packing that much of a punch?” Dylan asks. Andre smiles and begins to laugh through the coughing, right up until the life fades from his eyes. Dylan kneels down next to him and checks his pulse. “Ding dong, the zombie is dead.” Dylan says.

In the corn field, Andy is attempting to give Dannie CPR. “Come on, don’t die on me! You were able to beat Virmor, you can beat this!” Andy says. Rebecca places her hand on Andy’s shoulder. “Andy, you...you’ve been trying for twenty minutes.” Rebecca tells him. “And I’m going to keep trying until they wake up!” Andy says. Rebecca walks over to Andy and sits on the ground next to him. “But what if…” Rebecca begins to say. “Don’t even say it! We can’t think like that, they can’t be gone!” Andy says. “I don’t want to believe it either, but that lightning strike...it...it was almost like it was designed to kill them, like that’s what Dannie intended.” Rebecca suggests. “What? Why on earth would Dannie do something like that? How would they do something like that?!” Andy asks. “The medallion! What if...what if Dannie found a way to tap into the devil medallion’s powers so they could use it against Virmor?” Rebecca asks. “By having themselves struck by lightning?!” Andy asks. “It might’ve been the only way to stop Virmor, to prevent him from jumping into someone else’s body.” Rebecca suggests. Andy turns towards Dannie. “Dear God...you sacrificed your own life to save ours...to save the world.” Andy realizes. Tears begin streaming down Andy’s face. “Why did it have to be you? Why? It should’ve been me!” Andy states. “Don’t talk like that!” Rebecca tells him. “Why not?! This whole mess started with me years ago when I cast Virmor out of my mother’s body! Dannie had nothing to do with it!” Andy snaps. Andy turns towards Dannie. “I should’ve fought harder...I should’ve fought Virmor the way that you did. Despite everything you found a way to beat him...you’re a hero. I...I should’ve protected you, I should’ve been able to help you! I’m so sorry, I am so, so sorry.” Andy sobs. Rebecca wraps her arms around Andy. “Its going to be okay, I promise. I’m here for you…” Rebecca tells him. Rebecca looks up and notices a bright light shining from behind the corn. “Andy, look!” Rebecca urges. Andy looks up and sees the bright light. “What on earth?” Andy asks. Andy and Rebecca both stand up just in time for Emma to step out of the light! Andy’s eyes widen in shock. “Emma?” Andy asks. “Hey Dad, its good to see you again.” Emma tells him. “I...I must be seeing things.” Andy says. “If you are seeing things, then so am I.” Rebecca says. “This can’t be real…” Andy says. “It might...it might not be. When I was performing the exorcism on you, Virmor created this illusion of Emma to take me to hell.” Rebecca recalls. “Virmor didn’t create me, not that I blame you for being skeptical.” Emma says. “How do I know that you are really our daughter and not another one of Virmor’s tricks?” Rebecca questions. “Virmor is gone, Mom. He’s not in Dannie, he’s not in Dad. He is back where he belongs and he is going to stay there for the rest of eternity.” Emma says. “I don’t know, Rebecca...something in my gut is telling me that this really is our Emma.” Andy says. “Could it be?” Rebecca asks. Emma holds her arms out. “You could always hug me and find out.” Emma suggests. Rebecca hesitantly walks towards Emma, stares at her for a moment, and then pulls her into a tight embrace. Tears begin to fall down Rebecca’s cheeks. “Oh my God, you’re really here!” Rebecca cries. “I told you I was.” Emma says. Andy walks over to the two of them and wraps his arms around them. “I have missed you so much baby girl. You have no idea…” Andy says. “Actually, I do. I’ve been watching all of this time. I’ve seen it all, both the good and the bad.” Emma says. Rebecca pulls away and places both her hands on Emma’s cheek. “Let me look at you, sweetheart...I...I’m just at a loss for words! How is this even possible? How am I able to see you let alone touch you?” Rebecca asks. “Do you remember how Grandma came down to help fight Virmor a few months ago? Well I was able to score myself a pass to come down here. You see, the higher ups upstairs are very happy with the way you two have handled the Virmor crisis and they thought you deserved a bit of a reward.” Emma reveals. Rebecca wipes away tears. “I couldn’t ask for a better reward. I love you so much, and when I lost you...I lost a piece of myself.” Rebecca admits. “We both did, sweetheart.” Andy says. “I know, I’m sorry you had to go through that. Believe me, there have been so many times over the years where I have wanted to come and visit you two.” Emma says. “So this visit...is it just that? A visit? Or are you back for good?” Andy asks. “I wish I was, but once you enter the afterlife, there’s no coming back.” Emma says. Andy puts his head down in disappointment. “Got it.” Andy says. Emma turns around and looks at Dannie. “So Dannie really did it...they were able to stop Virmor.” Emma says. “At the cost of their own life! They didn’t deserve this.” Andy says. “No, they didn’t.” Emma says. “Do...do you have any idea what happened?” Rebecca asks. “Actually, I do. When Virmor was attempting to use the devil’s medallion, Dannie managed to somewhat take back control. Dannie knew that forcing Virmor out of their body with an exorcism wouldn’t do anything, he would just jump into someone else. So...they took drastic measures to make sure Virmor didn’t have that chance.” Emma says. “By sacrificing their own life?!” Andy asks. “Death was the only way to send Virmor back to where he came from, Dannie understood that which is why they did what they did. Not only did their efforts send Virmor away but they also destroyed the devil’s medallion so that no one else can ever use it.” Emma says. “So they did all of that just to die? I’m sorry but that just isn’t right.” Andy says. “Your dad is right. I wish there had been a different ending…” Rebecca says. “Maybe it isn’t the end.” Emma suggests. “What are you saying?” Andy asks. Emma puts a hand on Andy’s cheek and a hand on Rebecca’s cheek. “I love you both so much, and I miss you so much.” Emma says. “It sounds like you’re already saying goodbye…” Rebecca notes. “I am. Its almost time for me to go and I don’t think...I don’t think we’ll see each other again until the next life.” Emma admits. “Do you really have to go? It feels like we just got you back and now you’re already leaving!” Andy says. Emma smiles. “Don’t worry Dad, I’m going to leave you something to remember me by. You see, I didn’t just come down here to visit the two of you.” Emma says. “Why else did you come?” Rebecca wonders. Emma walks over to Dannie and kneels next to them. “Uncle Victor was killed at the opening of Goo Village months ago but managed to make a miraculous return from the dead. Do you know that Grandma Molly resurrected him?” Emma asks. “I didn’t have any proof but I suspected as much. Why are you bringing this up now?” Rebecca asks. “Because Dannie saved all of humanity, I don’t think its fair for them to die like this. So just like Grandma Molly saved Victor, I’m going to save Dannie. I love you, both of you.” Emma says. Emma places her hand on Dannie’s heart and slowly fades away. “She’s gone…” Andy mutters. “Andy, look!” Rebecca urges. Andy looks down and sees Dannie’s eyes slowly opening. “Oh my God, Dannie?” Andy asks, as he rushes to Dannie’s side. “Andy...is...is that you?” Dannie asks. “Yeah, its me! Are you okay?” Andy asks. “My...my head hurts, but otherwise I’m fine. Where are we? And what happened?” Dannie questions. “Its a really long story…” Andy tells them. “We should probably bring them to the hospital to get checked out.” Rebecca says. “The hospital? What happened to me?” Dannie asks. “You were struck by lightning.” Andy reveals. “What? Why don’t I remember any of this? Come to think of it...the last thing I remember is the exorcism.” Dannie admits. “That’s because ever since the exorcism, you’ve been possessed.” Andy reveals!

At the hospital in the Arctic, Daisy is lying in a bed holding the baby when she hears a knock at the door. “Come in!” Daisy calls out. The door opens and Dylan walks in. “Hey, how are you feeling?” Dylan wonders. “Now that I’m no longer being held prisoner by a maniac I’m actually not feeling that bad. I didn’t think you cared.” Daisy says. “You are the mother of my child. Have the doctors examined her yet?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. “They did, she’s in perfect health.” Daisy reveals. Dylan smiles. “That is the best news I’ve heard all night.” Dylan says. “How’s your hand?” Daisy wonders. “My hand is fine. They stitched it up so its almost like it never happened, other than the unbearable pain of course.” Dylan says. Dylan walks closer and takes a seat next to Daisy’s bed, focusing on the baby. “Hi there little one, I’m your Dad!” Dylan exclaims, as he waves at her. Dylan turns towards Daisy. “She’s perfect.” Dylan says. “She really is...do you want to hold her?” Daisy asks. “Yeah! I would love to.” Dylan says. Daisy passes the baby over to Dylan. “Wow...this is so surreal, being a parent. I don’t remember anything from when Sabrina was a baby so this is all new to me. To think I’m responsible for this little human life right here...taking care of her, raising her, teaching her right from wrong.” Dylan says. “You almost sound like you’re looking forward to all of that.” Daisy says. “Yeah...I am, I really am looking forward to it. You know, since we’re both here, now is probably a good time to come up with a name for this little beauty. Do you have any suggestions?” Dylan asks. “You’re letting me pick the name out?” A surprised Daisy asks. “I’m letting you suggest one to see if I agree. If not, we’ll just have to head over to the baby name websites until we find one we agree on.” Dylan says. “Okay, well...there is one name that I’ve had in my head for a while now, if we were going to have a girl.” Daisy says. “What is it?” Dylan wonders. “I kinda like the name Harper.” Daisy admits. “Hm...Harper Stanpatos...that has a nice ring to it.” Dylan says. “So you like it?” Daisy asks. “I love it, but little Harper here is going to need a middle name.” Dylan notes. “Well I picked out her first name, its only fair you be the one to propose a middle name.” Daisy says. “Okay, how about Harper Alex Stanpatos?” Dylan asks. “Alex?” Daisy asks. “Yeah, Alex...short for Alexios.” Dylan reveals. Daisy smiles. “I love it.” Daisy says. “You hear that, little one? Your Mom and I agreed on something, hell must have finally frozen over.” Dylan says. “Heck! He means heck!” Daisy says. Dylan laughs. “You know...everything we’ve been through together, all the ups and downs, it was all worth it because we got a beautiful daughter out of it.” Dylan says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Daisy says, smiling at Dylan.

In another part of the hospital, Brady is lying in bed when someone knocks at the door. “Its open.” Brady calls out. The door opens and Kristina walks in. “Is this a bad time?” Kristina wonders. “Oh yeah, I’ve got visitors lined up all the way down the hall.” Brady jokes. Kristina cracks a smile. “How are you feeling?” Kristina asks. “My shoulder has seen better days.” Brady says. “I can imagine…” Kristina says. “You see Daisy or the baby yet?” Brady wonders. “No, not yet. I figured Daisy probably wouldn’t be in the mood to see me after being held prisoner with me over the last 24 hours.” Kristina says. “And Stanpatos?” Brady asks. “He wasn’t in his room when I went to talk to him so I’m guessing he’s with Daisy meeting his newborn daughter.” Kristina says. “That must’ve been hard for you…” Brady says. “What?” Kristina asks. “Seeing Daisy give birth to her baby. I’m sure it probably made you think about ours.” Brady assumes. “Yeah, it did...Brady listen, I didn’t come here to rehash any of that. I...I just wanted to thank you.” Kristina says. “For what?” Brady asks. “For coming all this way to help me. It means a lot that even after all this time, after everything that has happened, you still care enough to do that.” Kristina says. “I’m always gonna care about you, Kristina.” Brady says. Kristina smiles. “Thanks. Anyways, I should go. I’m gonna go and see if I can find out anything about Virmor.” Kristina says. “Keep me posted.” Brady says. “Of course. Again...thanks.” Kristina says, before walking out. Brady smiles. “You’re welcome…” Brady mutters.

Back in Fantastic, Rebecca is sitting by Ava’s bedside in her hospital room when Andy comes in. “Hey.” Andy says. “Hi. How’s Dannie?” Rebecca wonders. “They’re a little shaken up after I told them about what’s been going on since the exorcism. How they kidnapped Kristina and Daisy, how they were gonna destroy the world with the devil’s medallion. But, I think they’ll be fine.” Andy says. “Good.” Rebecca says. “Oh! I just got off the phone with Dylan before I walked in here.” Andy says. “Is everyone in the Arctic okay?” Rebecca asks. “Dylan and Brady were injured but it sounds like they’re going to be just fine.” Andy says. “And Andre?” Rebecca asks. “Andre is dead again.” Andy reveals. Rebecca breathes a sigh of relief. “Thank God…” Rebecca says. “There’s more. Daisy gave birth to a baby girl, they named her Harper.” Andy says. “That’s nice, I’m happy for Dylan.” Rebecca says. “Did you forget about Daisy?” Andy playfully asks. Rebecca smiles. “I didn’t forget about anything.” Rebecca says. Andy’s face grows serious and he turns to face Ava. “So how’s our girl doing?” Andy asks. “I don’t know...I’ve been sitting with her for nearly a half hour and there hasn’t been any change in her condition. Virmor is gone, she should be waking up!” Rebecca says. “She will, sweetheart. Trust me.” Andy says. “But what if she doesn’t? What if whatever Virmor did to her is permanent and we lose our daughter for good?” Rebecca wonders. Rebecca turns towards Ava and grabs her hand. “Please honey, you have to open your eyes. Its okay, the bad guy can’t hurt you anymore. Mom and Dad are here and we aren’t going anywhere, we love you so, so much.” Rebecca says. At that moment, Ava can be seen squeezing Rebecca’s hand. “Oh my God...Andy! She squeezed my hand! She just squeezed my hand!” Rebecca tells him. Andy’s eyes widen and he walks to the other side of Ava’s bed and kneels next to her. “Ava, can you hear us? If you can hear us, please, please open your eyes!” Andy begs. Ava’s eyes begin to slowly open and Rebecca covers her mouth. “She’s waking up! Our baby girl is waking up!” Rebecca exclaims. Ava’s eyes then fully open and she looks back and forth between Andy and Rebecca. “Mom? Dad?” Ava asks. Tears begin to roll down Andy’s cheeks. “Yeah baby, its us. We’re here.” Andy tells her. Rebecca picks up Ava’s hand and kisses it. “You have no idea how happy I am to see those beautiful eyes of yours, sweetheart.” Rebecca cries. “Why...why are you two crying?” Ava asks. “We’re just...we’re so happy to have you here with us, talking to us. You’ve been asleep for a while now.” Rebecca admits. “Was it because of Vaughn? He...he wasn’t who he said he was.” Ava recalls. “Yeah, we know. But don’t worry, he is never going to hurt anyone again, I promise you. You’re safe now, baby, we’re all safe and for the first time in forever...everything is going to be okay.” Andy says. “Can we get you anything, Ava? Anything at all, just name it.” Rebecca says. “There’s one thing.” Ava says. “Uh oh, she’s gonna ask for a car.” Andy jokes. Ava laughs. “No, not a car...all I want is a hug.” Ava says. Rebecca smiles. “You didn’t need to ask me for that. In fact, you’ll probably end up asking me to let go because I don’t think I’ll want to.” Rebecca says, before pulling Ava into an embrace. Andy smiles. “Hang on, don’t leave me out of this.” Andy says, before wrapping his arms around both Rebecca and Ava. Meanwhile, Emma’s spirit comes up behind them and places her hands on both Andy and Rebecca, smiling as she watches her family reunite.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down