QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 13

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 13 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 13

Post by QG Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:45 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Rebecca is sitting on the sofa in the Goo Castle living room, and flashes back.

Acerbi comes out of Alexios’ hospital room. “How is he?” Bethany asks. Acerbi hesitates for a moment. “I...I did everything I could, but it wasn’t enough. Alexios is gone.” Acerbi reveals. “No…” Bethany says. “I’m sorry.” Acerbi says. “NO!” Bethany screams, before she falls to the floor sobbing. Rebecca kneels down next to her, pulls her into an embrace, and tries to hold back her own tears.

Rebecca snaps out of it when Andy walks into the room. “You got up pretty early.” Andy notes. “I couldn’t sleep…” Rebecca admits. “I didn’t get much sleep either. I was thinking about taking the day off, so I could spend it with you.” Andy says. “No, you can’t do that.” Rebecca says. “You need me right now.” Andy says. “You’re right, I do need you. I need you to be out there searching for the person who killed my brother. The Evil Force is still out there, fully capable of hurting someone else the same way he hurt Alexios.” Rebecca says. “Trust me, I’m gonna do everything in my power to make sure The Evil Force is brought to justice, and hopefully get Kristina back in the process. But, are you sure you’d be okay if I left you?” Andy asks. “Yeah...I’ll be fine. Besides, Bethany is here, so its not like I’m completely alone.” Rebecca says. “Speaking of Bethany, is she up yet?” Andy asks. “I don’t know, I was actually going to head upstairs to go and check on her.” Rebecca says. “We can check on her together.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca exit the room.
Upstairs, Andy and Rebecca enter Bethany’s room. The bed is unmade, and the room is empty. “Bethany?” Rebecca calls out. Andy looks inside the bedroom’s bathroom. “She’s not here.” Andy confirms. “Do you think he could’ve gotten her?” Rebecca asks. “Lets not draw any conclusions yet. Its a big house, Bethany could be anywhere in here.” Andy says. Rebecca walks over to the night stand, and picks up Bethany’s phone. “Bethany wouldn’t go anywhere without her phone. Something definitely isn’t right.” Rebecca says.

At Dylan’s Beach House, Dylan is looking at a picture of Alexios. “I sure screwed up badly, didn’t I? It was one thing that you hated me, I was upset that I may never get your forgiveness, but a part of me still thought I might be able to persuade you eventually. But now...I’m never going to get the chance to earn your forgiveness, because I’m never going to see you again…” Dylan says. Dylan hears someone knock on the door. Dylan runs to it, opens it, and finds Brady. “Oh, its you.” Dylan says. “Expecting somebody else?” Brady asks. “I certainly wasn’t expecting you. This isn’t a good time.” Dylan says. “I know you’re grieving…” Brady says. “Did you come to offer your condolences? I don’t want to hear them, not when it was your precious Kristina that murdered Alexios.” Dylan says. “Kristina would never hurt Alexios in her right mind, the two of them were friends. If you want to blame someone for your brother’s death, blame The Evil Force.” Brady says. “The Evil Force is dead! Kristina is still very much alive.” Dylan says. “And her mind has been screwed with by Ilia Andropov. When you think about it, he and The Master are to blame for all this. They are the ones who transformed Kristina into The Evil Force.” Brady says. “Well unfortunately, no one knows where Andropov or The Master are.” Dylan says. “You’re half right. Andropov is still out there, but The Master is dead.” Brady reveals. “When did that happen?” Dylan asks. “Last night. The Master took Lydia hostage, Andy shot him, and then to avoid going to jail, The Master jumped off the bridge they were standing on.” Brady says. “Wow...apparently, I’m a bit out of the loop.” Dylan says. “Apparently. Anyway, the reason I came here is because I’m looking for Daisy.” Brady says. “That makes two of us.” Dylan says. “You haven’t seen her?” Brady asks. “The last time I saw her was yesterday. We got into an argument, she told me she was going to move out, and I left.” Dylan says. “Isn’t that her car in the drive way?” Brady asks. “Yes, last I checked.” Dylan says. “So how come Daisy isn’t here but her car is?” Brady asks. “I really don’t know, your guess is about as good as mine.” Dylan says. Brady notices suitcases by the door. “Are those Daisy’s too?” Brady asks. “Yes.” Dylan says. “You said the last time you saw her was yesterday?” Brady asks. “Yeah, when we had that argument. I left, not long after I found out Alexios had been shot, so I went to the hospital. After I got the news of his...his passing, I came back home. I assumed Daisy would’ve been gone, but her car was still in the driveway, and when I came in, her bags were here, but there was no sign of her.” Dylan says. “And you didn’t think anything was off about that?” Brady asks. “She was upset when I left her, I assumed she went for a walk or something.” Dylan says. “Must be a pretty long walk for her to be gone all night.” Brady says. “I don’t know what other explanation there could be. The only people who I think would do anything to harm Daisy would be her father and her brother, but one is locked up and the other is dead.” Dylan says. “Actually, that’s why I came looking for Daisy. I was wondering if she’s had any contact with her father.” Brady says. “Why would you care? The Evil Force is locked up, he isn’t a threat to anyone.” Dylan says. “Jeez, you really are behind the times…” Brady says. “I’m sorry, Brady. I haven’t been watching the news, and the only time I’ve touched my phone was to call Daisy. What’s going on?!” Dylan asks. “The Master died last night after he helped Kristina escape jail.” Brady says. “If Andy caught up with The Master, I assume he must’ve caught up with Kristina too.” Dylan says. “Not exactly. The Master and Kristina apparently went their separate ways when The Master kidnapped Lydia, which means Kristina is still out there.” Brady says. “Which means she could’ve done something to Daisy...I have to get down to the police station.” Dylan says. “I’ll drive.” Brady says, as the two rush out the door.

In a bedroom somewhere, Bethany is lying on a bed, and begins to regain consciousness. “Where the hell am I?” Bethany questions. “You are exactly where you belong...with me, my dear.” A voice says. Bethany turns, and sees Evil Kristina sitting in a dark corner of the room!

At Lydia’s mansion, Lucas comes into the living room, and finds Lydia fixing herself a cup of coffee. “Good morning.” Lucas says. “Morning.” Lydia says. “Did you sleep well?” Lucas asks. “Not exactly, yesterday wasn’t the easiest of days.” Lydia says. “I know, I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.” Lucas says. “So am I.” Lydia coldly says. “On another note, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about Alexios. I know that the two of you were friends, so this must be pretty difficult for you.” Lucas says. “The last 24 hours have been difficult, Lucas.” Lydia points out. “I know. I just hope you know that if you need anything, I’m there for you, and when you are ready to talk this through, I’ll be there for you, too.” Lucas says. Zoey goes to enter the living room, but stops when she sees Lucas and Lydia together. Zoey hides around the corner, and watches them. After not making any eye contact with him, Lydia finally turns towards Lucas. “I’ll be fine.” Lydia says. “I know. You’re strong. Anyway, I have to get going for work. I’ll see you later.” Lucas says. Lucas goes to kiss Lydia, but Lydia turns her head away from him. Lucas puts his head down in rejection. “I love you, Lydia...I hope you have a good day.” Lucas says. Lucas walks out, and doesn’t notice Zoey standing in the corner of the foyer. Once Lucas is gone, Zoey walks into the living room and joins Lydia. “That seemed rather tense. I’m sorry that my presence is causing you and Lucas so many problems.” Zoey says. “Oh please, lets be honest with one another. You don’t give a damn about my relationship with Lucas! In fact, I’d argue you’re actively trying to destroy it.” Lydia says. “You are sounding a touch paranoid, love.” Zoey claims. “I have good reason.” Lydia says. “I assume you also had good reason when you tried to win back your husband by framing him for domestic violence, and burying his girlfriend alive?” Zoey asks. “That was a long time ago! How do you even know about any of that?” Lydia asks. “Its all public record. In fact, most of your life is public record, you’ve committed so many heinous crimes.” Zoey says. “I’ve changed.” Lydia says. “Your paranoia over my presence in Lucas’ life suggests otherwise. You know, you can try and blame me for the fact that your relationship is falling apart, but the truth is that when things don’t work out with Lucas, the only one responsible will be your disturbed mind.” Zoey says. Suddenly, Lydia picks up a letter opener, shoves Zoey up against the wall, and places the letter opener at her throat! “Call me disturbed one more time, you bitch, and I’ll remove you from the picture permanently.” Lydia threatens!

At the police station, Andy and Rebecca join Josephine in the squad room. “Hey, what are you two doing here?” Josephine asks. “I’m the police commissioner.” Andy points out. “I know, but I’d understand if you needed to take some time off. I’d be happy to fill in for you, I have experience at the commissioner.” Josephine reminds him. “I can’t take any time off, not when The Evil Force is still at large. Are there any updates on the search for him?” Andy asks. “We’ve gotten some leads, but of course, none of them panned out. Just some jerks looking for fame.” Josephine says. “By now, he could already be out of the country.” Rebecca notes. “I don’t see how he could’ve escaped. We have road blocks set up at every exit, we have uniformed officers patrolling the airport and the waterfront, there is virtually nowhere for him to go.” Josephine says. “I wouldn’t be too sure. We both know that son of a bitch knows how to stay one step ahead of the police. We spent years trying to bring him down, and never had any luck.” Andy notes. “Plus, the stakes are even greater now. We think The Evil Force might’ve kidnapped Bethany.” Rebecca says. “What makes you say that?” Josephine asks. “Bethany’s bed was empty, it wasn’t made, her phone was still on the night stand, her car was still outside, and there was no sign of her at all in the castle.” Andy says. “It seems like a pretty big coincidence that Bethany disappears right after The Evil Force escapes jail.” Rebecca notes. “True, but keep in mind someone Bethany was once in love with just died. She could’ve gone somewhere to clear her head.” Josephine suggests. “I don’t believe for a second she’d ever go somewhere without her phone.” Rebecca says. “I’ll put out an APB on her.” Josephine says. Dylan and Brady rush in. “Andy, thank God you are here. I need to talk to you.” Dylan says. “Now isn’t a good time, Dylan. I’m in the middle of running a man hunt.” Andy says. “Trust me, you’re gonna want to hear what he has to say.” Brady says. “Daisy has gone missing.” Dylan says. “What? Are you sure?” Andy asks. “Pretty sure. Daisy and I had an argument yesterday, and Daisy told me that she was moving out. I left, and when I went home that night, Daisy was gone, but her car and her luggage were still there. I thought maybe she went somewhere for a walk, but fast forward to this morning, and she’s still missing, and now that I know her father is on the loose again, I think something is definitely wrong. Now I know you don’t care about Daisy, but keep in mind that she is pregnant with your child. Do you want anything to happen to that baby?” Dylan asks. “Of course not, and I don’t want anything to happen to Daisy either.” Andy says. “So somehow, after escaping jail, The Evil Force found time to kidnap both Bethany and Daisy?” Josephine asks. “Wait, Kristina has Bethany too?” Brady asks. “We think so. She vanished, and we haven’t been able to find her.” Rebecca says. “It seems like a lot of work for one person to kidnap two people in two different places in the span of one night. If The Evil Force did this, he must’ve had help.” Josephine says. “I don’t think it was The Master, he was pretty busy last night himself.” Andy notes. “Which means The Evil Force has another ally. Who could it be?” Rebecca wonders. “Who cares?! We need to focus on finding Daisy! And Bethany too, I guess.” Dylan says. “We’ll find them. Josephine, put out an APB on Daisy and Bethany.” Andy orders. “I’m already on it.” Josephine says, as she pulls out her phone. Brady walks over to Andy and Rebecca. “What are you thinking? Do you think Kristina is even still in Fantastic?” Brady asks. “Its hard to say, but knowing The Evil Force like I do, he’s more than capable of finding a way past every road block we put up. If he wants to leave Fantastic, he’s going to leave. We just have to find out where he’s going.” Andy says.

Bethany sits up. “What the hell are you doing here?! You are supposed to be in jail!” Bethany yells. “I was, but my son managed to extract me from that horrendous place. After all, I didn’t come back from the dead to spend the rest of my life in confinement. I have big plans, plans that cannot be executed from the confines of a prison.” Evil Kristina says. “Let me guess, those plans involve killing me for betraying you, right? I know you’re pissed that I lied to you about wanting to be with you.” Bethany says. “I admit, I may have lost my temper at the wedding. You must understand, I had just found out that the woman I was planning to create a dynasty with had lied to me about everything. I was infuriated.” Evil Kristina recalls. “You were more than infuriated, you lunatic! You were homicidal! You murdered Alexios!” Bethany yells. “He should not have interfered.” Evil Kristina says. “So because he interfered, it makes it okay that you shot and killed him?! Do you have any idea how much I loved him?” Bethany asks. “Your feelings for that rotting corpse are of very little value to me. However, I feel differently about you. I know that I threatened to kill you at the wedding, but I realize now that was a mistake.” Evil Kristina says. “Why? Because you only threatened to do it and didn’t actually do it?” Bethany asks. “Despite your betrayal, my feelings about us have not changed. I still feel as though you and I would make a formidable team, which is why I brought you here! So I can convince you that it would be within your best interest to stand by my side as my wife!” Evil Kristina says. “And where is here?” Bethany asks. “You don’t recognize it? I’m offended. This is the yacht I bought for you on our first date.” Evil Kristina says. “We’re on a boat? Why?” Bethany asks. “I thought escaping via the water would be the best way to avoid detection by the police. Of course, the officer patrolling the harbor presented a problem, but once I offered to pay him enough money to retire early, he was more than happy to allow me to board the boat.” Evil Kristina says. “So where are we right now? The boat, I mean.” Bethany says. “In the middle of the ocean. Fortunately, we have reached international waters, which means the police no longer pose a threat to us.” Evil Kristina says. “No, they are no longer a threat to YOU. They were never a threat to me, because you and I aren’t partners!” Bethany says. “I would very much like that to change. You and I could do great things together, Bethany.” Evil Kristina says. “Sorry, not interested. The only reason I ever showed interest in you was because I wanted Stanpatos Enterprises back.” Bethany says. “If you marry me, you can have Stanpatos Enterprises back, and more. Soon, I will be able to drop the entire planet at your feet, you will be the most powerful woman to have ever walked this Earth! Doesn’t that sound at all appealing to you in the slightest?” Evil Kristina asks. “For the last freaking time, I have no interest in being with you, especially not after you killed Alexios!” Bethany snaps. Evil Kristina smiles. “I understand. But, I need you to understand that I am not going to give up. I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure you forget all about Alexios Stanpatos. In fact, I’m confident that soon, he will be nothing more than a distant memory.” Evil Kristina says. “Go to hell.” Bethany says. “Your fire captivates me, Bethany. It is why I will not stop until you belong to me.” Evil Kristina says. “You’ll be waiting a long time.” Bethany says. “I’m fine with that. Courtesy of Doctor Andropov’s technology, that has granted me immortality by giving me the option to transfer my essence to another body when the one I’m using fails, I have all of eternity to wait for you. I’ll see you shortly, my dear.” Evil Kristina says, before walking out. Bethany stands up, and runs to the door, but finds that its locked. “Damn it! How am I supposed to get away from this freak when I’m stranded in the middle of the ocean?!” Bethany asks. “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!” Someone can be heard screaming. “What was that?” Bethany questions.

Elsewhere on the boat, Daisy is tied to a chair in a storage room. “SOMEONE HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” Daisy screams. The door opens, and Evil Kristina walks in. “Your screaming is futile, no one is going to hear you.” Evil Kristina says.

Lydia is still holding the letter opener to Zoey’s throat. “There she is...the same lunatic that stalked her ex husband, who terrorized him and his girlfriend. So much for having changed.” Zoey says. “If you keep trying to come between Lucas and I, I’m warning you Zoey, I WILL kill you!” Lydia threatens. “I don’t doubt that you would. After all, it isn’t unlike someone as sick and damaged as you to become violent. You are just reverting to form, it doesn’t come as much of a surprise.” Zoey says. Lucas walks in, and comes across the scene. “What the hell is going on here?!” Lucas asks, as he pulls Lydia away from Zoey! “Your crazy fiancee was just about to kill me!” Zoey yells. Lucas turns towards Lydia. “What has gotten into you?” Lucas asks. “I’m tired of her presence in my home!” Lydia yells. “Oh please, if anyone should be upset, its me! At least I never tried to kill you! I’m willing to overlook it this time, since you’ve allowed me to stay in your house. But I’m warning you, if you ever attack me again, I will have you arrested.” Zoey warns, before leaving. “Go ahead, chase after her to make sure she’s okay. We both know you want to.” Lydia tells Lucas. “I want to make sure you are okay. It isn’t like you to go to such extremes.” Lucas points out. “I was a different person before I met you.” Lydia reminds him. “I know, but you’ve changed. Are you feeling alright?” Lucas asks. “No, I’m not! I feel like an outsider in my own relationship because you continue to prioritize Zoey over me! I understand that her life is in danger, but when are you going to draw the line and realize that working on your relationship with your fiancee is more important than protecting your ex fiancee who basically left you at the alter?!” Lydia asks. “Lydia…” Lucas says. “Don’t you dare give me another one of your excuses, I’m not in the mood. I assume you came back here for a reason.” Lydia says. “Yeah, I forgot my computer.” Lucas says. “Great, I’ll get out of your way.” Lydia says, before storming out. Lucas sighs.

At the police station, Dylan is sitting in the squad room, looking at a picture of Daisy. Dylan quickly closes out the picture when Rebecca walks up to him, and hands him a coffee. “Here.” Rebecca says. “What’s this?” Dylan asks. “A peace offering.” Rebecca says. “Why would you want to make me a peace offering? You despise me.” Dylan points out. “I despise the man you’ve become, but you are still my brother, and we both lost someone that we care about. Despite everything, I know that you cared about Alexios.” Rebecca says. “He...he was the only family that I had, at least when we were on speaking terms. I screwed all of that up, after I framed Bethany for what Daisy did to you. But now...I’m never going to have the chance to make things right with him. He died hating me, and that’s something that’ll haunt me for the rest of my life.” Dylan says. “Alexios was furious with you, that goes without saying. But, I don’t think he ever hated you, and I think if he had lived, he would’ve forgiven you eventually.” Rebecca says. “I’m not so sure about that.” Dylan says. “I am. Look at all of the horrible things Andre did, and Alexios was still able to forgive him. Alexios was probably the only person who saw any good in Andre, and that’s because he had a huge heart. He believed in second chances, and third chances, and there is very little doubt in my mind that he would have forgiven you.” Rebecca says. “Maybe...but not knowing for sure is what hurts the most. You could say Alexios would’ve forgiven me, the whole entire world could tell me that Alexios would’ve forgiven me if he had gotten the chance, but not hearing those words come out of his mouth is what will give me many sleepless nights. That, along with never hearing his stupid jokes again, or seeing that dorky smile…” Dylan says. Rebecca puts her hand on Dylan’s shoulder. “I know, I miss him too. In a family full of darkness, Alexios provided much needed light.” Rebecca says. “That light is gone now...and all that’s left is darkness.” Dylan says. Josephine is on the phone nearby. “Thanks, bye.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “I have a new lead.” Josephine announces. Dylan, Rebecca, Andy, and Brady approach Josephine. “Is it credible?” Andy asks. “Most definitely. After putting an APB out on Bethany and Daisy, our people found that Bethany’s yacht is no longer stationed at the dock.” Josephine reveals. “Bethany owns a yacht? Is that what she wasted Stanpatos money on?!” Dylan asks. “No, The Evil Force bought it for her. Any idea how long the yacht has been gone?” Rebecca asks. “Since late last night, apparently.” Josephine says. “Which means The Evil Force is probably in international waters by now.” Andy concludes. “It makes sense. The Evil Force knows that he’s probably safest in the middle of the ocean.” Rebecca says. “Is there any way we can track the boat?” Dylan asks. “Possibly. I’m going to call Ciara. The WPA has access to satellite tech that might be able to pinpoint the exact location of the yacht.” Rebecca says, before pulling out her phone.

“You kidnapped me?” Daisy asks. “Were you expecting someone else?” Evil Kristina asks. “This doesn’t make any sense...you despise me, so why would you go through the trouble of kidnapping me?” Daisy asks. “Because you are in possession of something that is very precious to me.” Evil Kristina states. Daisy looks down at her stomach. “You’re talking about the baby…” Daisy realizes. “Your deduction skills continue to be unmatched.” Evil Kristina sarcastically says. “So what’s your plan? Are you going to hold me here for the duration of my pregnancy?” Daisy asks. “I won’t have to.” Evil Kristina says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Daisy asks. “Lets just say that there are other ways I can acquire your child without having to keep you alive for the remainder of your pregnancy.” Evil Kristina says. “Why do you even need my baby? Its not like you need an heir anymore, you’re basically immortal! Besides, you have The Master, and he’s like a loyal puppy, willing to do whatever you ask him to.” Daisy says. “Do not speak his name.” Evil Kristina says. “Why not? Did something happen to him?” Daisy asks. “That’s none of your concern.” Evil Kristina says. “Of course its my concern, he’s my brother. He’s dead, isn’t he?” Daisy asks. “I’m afraid so.” Evil Kristina says. Daisy laughs. “Well, I can’t say I’m surprised. I knew that doing your dirty work would get him killed eventually. You must feel like a real proud papa now, don’t you?” Daisy asks. “Watch your words very carefully.” Evil Kristina warns. “It explains why you are so interested in my child, though. Your son is dead, but good thing you have a spare available! Sure, he or she might not be YOUR child, but they are a biological relative, and ultimately, that’s all that really matters to you. Oh...but what if the baby is a girl? I know what a sexist pig you are, so I can’t imagine you wanting a female as your heir, its why you discarded me.” Daisy notes. “I discarded you because you are a useless lunatic who doesn’t possess a single talent, outside of being a consistent failure.” Evil Kristina says. “Oh, who am I kidding? You probably don’t care what gender the baby is. Lets face it, your options are limited. I just hope you don’t expect my baby to be as blindly loyal to you as The Master was, no one is THAT stupid!” Daisy says. Evil Kristina back hands Daisy! “SILENCE! Don’t you dare speak one more word about your brother! He was twice the human you could ever hope to be! He was successful, he was larger than life…” Evil Kristina says. “He was a wimp who couldn’t do anything without asking the permission of his Daddy.” Daisy adds. “He was loyal, a term you aren’t familiar with.” Evil Kristina says. “I was loyal...my God, I spent so much of my youth wanting to be your favorite child, or at the very least, wanting you to show me just a little bit of affection. Even now, while I’m tied up in a chair because of you, there is still a small part of me that is hoping you will remember that I’m your daughter and that you are supposed to love me. I guess you can say I’m just as messed up as The Master was, in my own way.” Daisy says. “Do not delude yourself, daughter. You are messed up, beyond saving in fact. Its why I have had to resort to claiming your child, because I know you are incapable of being the heir that I need. Perhaps that is my fault, maybe I should have spent more time around you when you were a young girl, maybe you would not have grown up to be the insecure, weak, pathetic girl that you are. If I were you, I would refrain from provoking me in the future. Assuming you value the lives of both you and your unborn child.” Evil Kristina says. “You wouldn’t hurt your own grandchild, there is nothing you hate more than untapped potential.” Daisy says. “I don’t want to harm my grandchild, but please do keep in mind that every player in the game is expendable, including you and that bastard you carry.” Evil Kristina says. “Fine, if you want to keep me prisoner, go for it, but I won’t be here for very long. Dylan and Andy are going to come looking for me.” Daisy says. Evil Kristina laughs. “Andy despises you, and my associate who kidnapped you informed me that you and Dylan had a bit of an argument.” Evil Kristina says. “Andy isn’t going to abandon his own child, and no matter what kind of argument we had, I know that Dylan cares about me, and I know he isn’t going to give up on me, so you better watch out because they are coming for you.” Daisy warns. “In that case...I dare them to try.” Evil Kristina says, before walking out…

Lydia is sitting at the bar in Vernier’s Bistro, when Acerbi takes a seat next to her. “Drinking in the middle of the day? Its a wonder Masters Corp is doing as well as it is.” Acerbi snarks. “I’m assuming you aren’t here for a glass of lemonade, what’s your excuse?” Lydia asks. “I’m the chief of staff, I work all sorts of bizarre hours, and as it happens, my shift just ended. So, what has you drinking in the middle of the day? Last I heard, you weren’t a lush.” Acerbi notes. “Not that its any of your business, but my relationship is on the rocks.” Lydia says. “What else is new? It seems as if every time I hear a new piece of gossip about your relationship with Lucas, something else is coming between you two.” Acerbi says. “Believe me, that fact isn’t lost on me. This time, its his ex fiancee. This woman showed up on our doorstep, she gave him this sob story about how she’s in danger from the mob, and now, she’s leaving under our roof so that he can protect her.” Lydia says. “Can’t he just get her a hotel room and hire her a security detail?” Acerbi asks. “We tried that, but she was shot not long after, so we had to move her back in with us. Needless to say, Zoey’s presence hasn’t been easy on our relationship. Lucas and I are barely even on speaking terms.” Lydia says. “If that is the case, I think it is high time you take action.” Acerbi says. “I did take action, I put a knife to her throat and I threatened to kill her.” Lydia confesses!

In the visiting room at Colossal Heights Asylum, Zoey is sitting at the table, when Mia is led in. Mia turns towards the guard. “You can go now, dear.” Mia says. “Yes ma’am.” The guard says, before walking out. “The amount of power you possess in a place that is designed to keep you from hurting others truly astounds me.” Zoey says. “Its grand, isn’t it? So, what do you want? I was in the middle of a game of checkers. That damn Janice Reynolds, I swear she cheats!” Mia says. “Lydia pulled a knife on me.” Zoey says. Mia laughs. “Come on, if you are going to pull my leg, the least you could do is tell me something convincing.” Mia says. I’m not joking! I told her that her disturbed mind would be the death of her relationship with Lucas, and she completely snapped!” Zoey says. “Mousy Lydia?! Well, that is surprising.” Mia says. “Trust me, you aren’t nearly as surprised as I was when it happened. Fortunately, Lucas came back in, and managed to keep his psychotic girlfriend from cutting out my vocal cords.” Zoey says. “Lucas came upon the scene? That is just DELICIOUS! He must’ve been horrified!” Mia says. “I don’t know, I didn’t stick around.” Zoey says. “Why the hell not?!” Mia asks. “Because my bloody life was endangered! The only thing I wanted to do was get as far away from that lunatic as humanly possible! You know, given the fact that my life is now in danger, I think we should begin discussing the possibility of a raise.” Zoey says. “Don’t waste your breath, Zoey. It isn’t happening. Oh, and keep in mind that I still have the phone number of the hitman that shot you, and I could easily call him and tell him to finish the job.” Mia says. “Well, I suppose a raise isn’t THAT important. We can just go ahead and table that topic for now. For now, lets talk about the next step in our plan. Now unfortunately, I don’t think Lydia putting a knife to my throat will be quite enough to tear them apart for good.” Zoey says. “You don’t think so?” Mia asks. “No. In fact, if Lydia turned into Freddy bloody Krueger and slashed me into pieces, Lucas would probably cover for her. Which means, we need to decide how we move forward.” Zoey says. “The way I see it, there is really only one way we can move forward. If we are going to destroy Lucas and Lydia’s relationship for good, we need Lucas to be unfaithful, which means YOU need to get him into bed...TODAY!” Mia says!

Rebecca is on the phone, as Dylan, Brady, Andy, and Josephine look on. “Okay, thanks Ciara...I love you, too. Bye.” Rebecca says, before hanging up. “I have a location on the boat. Ciara narrowed down the coordinates to a spot in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.” Rebecca says. “Any idea where the boat could be heading?” Andy asks. “It doesn’t look like its going anywhere. Ciara said that the boat isn’t moving.” Rebecca reveals. “Of course not. He’s isolated out there in the middle of the ocean.” Andy notes. “He won’t be for long. Ciara is sending a WPA helicopter that’s going to bring us to the boat.” Rebecca says. “Great! Any idea when it’ll be here? The sooner we leave, the better!” Dylan says. “You aren’t going anywhere. Andy and I will go to the boat.” Rebecca says. “Wait, what about me?” Brady asks. “I’m sorry, Brady, but its too risky.” Rebecca says. “Come on, Rebecca, I’m not some helpless civilian that doesn’t know how to fight! Andy, help me out here!” Brady says. “I agree with Rebecca.” Andy says. “Come on! I might be the only person that can get through to Kristina!” Brady says. “No one is going to get through to Kristina, Brady. You’ve tried it a million times and it hasn’t worked. The only way we are going to get Kristina back is if we track Andropov down, and make him reverse whatever he did to her, and to do that, we need to bring Kristina back here! Don’t worry, I’m going to make sure everyone comes back safe and sound.” Andy says. “You can’t promise that.” Brady says. “Yes I can. I won’t hurt Kristina, and I will bring Bethany and Daisy back.” Andy says. “We should go.” Rebecca says. Andy nods, and he and Rebecca walk out. “What are we waiting for?” Dylan asks. “What are you talking about?” Brady asks. “We need to follow them! They might not want us to come, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find a way to stowaway on the helicopter.” Dylan says. Brady shrugs. “What the hell? Lets go.” Brady says. Dylan and Brady then rush out…

On the boat, Evil Kristina joins Andropov in a laboratory. “How are our guests?” Andropov asks. “Defiant. Bethany still refuses to realize just how incredible we could be together, and Daisy did everything she could to provoke me.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov chuckles. “Don’t worry, sir. All of this is temporary. Once the procedure is performed, there will be no reason to keep your daughter alive.” Andropov says. “And when will the procedure be performed?” Evil Kristina asks. “I need just a little more time to finish setting up my work space. But, I will be ready soon.” Andropov says. “Excellent. The quicker we can proceed with my plans, the quicker I can finally rid myself of my insufferable daughter Daisy, this time for good.” Evil Kristina says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down