QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 03

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 03 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 03

Post by QG Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:04 am

At Kaylie’s apartment, Virginia and Kaylie are both sitting on the couch. “Should we be worried that Stefan is coming for his son?” Virginia wonders. “If he tries, he better be prepared to put up one hell of a fight. I lost my son once to a power hungry lunatic, and I do NOT plan on that happening again.” Kaylie says. “Well I’m glad to hear you have plans to fight for your son, I just hope it doesn’t come to that.” Virginia says. “I hope that too. Issac is only a year old, he doesn’t deserve to be going through all of this madness, he deserves a normal childhood!” Kaylie says. “And he is going to get one, sprinkled with some spoiling from Grandma of course.” Virginia jokes. Kaylie laughs. “I wouldn’t expect anything less. Anyways, I should probably be getting over to Julia’s. Hopefully I can catch her before she heads out for the day.” Kaylie says. “Hopefully she isn’t too busy either. Now that your sister has won that election, she’s got a lot of work ahead of her.” Virginia says. “If anyone can handle the workload, its Julia. If there’s one thing I know about my big sister, she can handle anything and anyone.” Kaylie says.

In the doorway of Julia’s penthouse, Julia is standing face to face with Stefan. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Julia questions. “I came to visit you, of course.” Stefan tells her. “You came to visit me? You shouldn’t even be here, you should be in prison! Did you escape?!” Julia questions. “I did not escape, I was released. I even have the documentation to prove it.” Stefan says. Stefan reaches into his pocket, pulls out a piece of paper, and hands it to Julia. “I assume you’ll want to read it to verify that my release is authentic.” Stefan says. “I’m going to read it from front to back!” Julia tells him. Stefan smiles. “I remember how thorough you are, both in your occupation and your everyday life. While you are reading that, do you mind if I come in?” Stefan asks. “Be my guest, but fair warning, I’m not here alone so don’t even think about trying anything!” Julia warns. Stefan walks in and notices Lucas. “I’m sorry, I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Count Stefan Cat.” Stefan tells Lucas. “I know exactly who you are. You’re the bastard who terrorized Julia and then went on to do the same thing to Kristina.” Lucas growls. “Do you know Katerina?” Stefan asks. “She’s a very good friend of mine.” Lucas says. “Oh...well I apologize for any unpleasantness I may have caused her in San Francisco.” Stefan says. “You kidnapped her and tried to brainwash her!” Lucas snaps. “I agree that my actions were incredibly ill advised.” Stefan says. “The only reason you would think that is because Andropov died before he could finish brainwashing Kristina. Of course you didn’t know that at first, Kristina had you convinced the brainwashing was a success and that’s what lead to your downfall.” Lucas says. Julia walks over to Stefan and hands him back the document. “I finished reading it.” Julia says. “And?” Lucas asks. “It would appear that Stefan’s release from prison is legitimate.” Julia says. “How is that possible?” Lucas questions. “Its possible because the authorities don’t believe I can be held accountable for my crimes.” Stefan tells them. “Don’t tell me they are trying to say they don’t have enough evidence against you. I was following your case and I know the WPA had enough to lock you away for the rest of your pathetic life!” Julia says. “You aren’t wrong, the agency most certainly had more than enough to keep me incarcerated until the day I die. However, while I was incarcerated, new information came to light that significantly altered matters. I began experiencing extreme headaches.” Stefan says. “Of course you were. Prison is a stressful place, I imagine a supermax prison like you were in is even more stressful, and you don’t need a PhD to know that stress causes headaches. Surely they didn’t release you from prison because it proved to be too stressful for the royal snob. Was the bedding not to your liking? Did the stale bread not compare too well to the lobster dinners you’re used to?” Julia sarcastically asks. “When I began experiencing these headaches, I went to the prison infirmary for some tests, and its a good thing I did because I had a rather large tumor growing inside my head. The doctors told me that if I didn’t get it removed immediately I’d likely be dead within the next few months. The doctors seemed to believe that the tumor had been in my head for quite sometime.” Stefan says. “Ah...I think I see where this is going.” Julia says. “The doctors suspect the tumor could have been responsible for my erratic behavior. My mistreatment of you, my infatuation with Katerina, attempting to poison Fantastic City’s water supply...all of it a result of the tumor.” Stefan says. “Are you all cured now?” Julia questions. “I’m unsure, but I have noticed a significant change in myself that I feel is for the better.” Stefan says. “Okay, then answer this. If you really are all healed, what the hell are you doing here? I was one of your victims, you held me prisoner! You had to have known I would never want to see you again, and if you had any common decency you would’ve stayed far away from Fantastic City!” Julia says. “I was hesitant to come, believe me. But ultimately, I had to. There are some things I simply needed to say to you.” Stefan says. “Like what?” Julia asks. “I’m sorry.” Stefan tells her.

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Andy and Rebecca are face to face. “Is...is that our shower running? Is someone else in here?” Rebecca questions. The shower stops running, and Daisy comes out in nothing but a towel! “Hey Andy, do you have any spare clothes I can borrow? I accidentally got mine wet.” Daisy says. Rebecca’s eyes widen. Daisy notices Rebecca and smiles. “Hello Rebecca! Welcome home!” Daisy exclaims. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Rebecca questions. Daisy turns towards Andy. “Uh oh, you didn’t tell her?” Daisy asks. “I was just about to…” Andy claims. “Tell me what?” Rebecca asks. “Not to steal your thunder Andy, but I’d really like to tell Rebecca myself. I am going to be living here again, isn’t that great?” Daisy asks. Daisy opens her arms. “Come on, give your new roommate a hug.” Daisy urges. “Lets backtrack for just a minute...what are you doing out of jail?” Rebecca asks. “I made bail.” Daisy reveals. “Okay, now here’s my next question. Why are you practically naked?” Rebecca asks. “I thought I explained myself pretty clearly. I accidentally splashed some water on my clothes.” Daisy says. “And what were you doing taking a shower in my bathroom in the first place?!” Rebecca questions. “Andy thought it would be a good idea. He didn’t want me using the main bathroom just yet because he didn’t want anyone to find out I was living here until he got the chance to tell them. You don’t look too happy. Honestly I would expect you to be thrilled! After all, it was your idea for me to move in the last time.” Daisy recalls. “You were pregnant the last time, I was doing it for yours and Andy’s child. As for this time? I can’t think of one earthly reason as to why we should open our home to you when you have done nothing but cause us problems in the past!” Rebecca says. “What about the problems you caused me when you got released from the loony bin and caused a rift between me and Andy?” Daisy asks. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You and I need to speak privately.” Rebecca coldly tells him. Andy turns towards Daisy. “Do you mind giving us a minute?” Andy asks. “What about my clothes?” Daisy asks. Rebecca picks up a bathrobe and shoves it into Daisy’s arms. “Wear this, and please do me a favor and burn it when you’re done with it.” Rebecca says. Daisy smiles. “Aw, thanks so much! I can just tell we are going to make the BEST roommates! Toodles!” Daisy says, before walking out. Rebecca turns towards Andy and glares at him. “I couldn’t help but notice you weren’t objecting to anything Daisy was saying. Are you really allowing her to live under the same roof as us?” Rebecca asks. “I invited her to move in, just until she gets back on her feet.” Andy admits. “Daisy’s life is in shambles! It could take quite a long time before she is back on her feet!” Rebecca points out. “Even more reason to help her out, before she ends up living under a bridge somewhere! I’m just trying to show the mother of my child some compassion.” Andy claims. “With our daughter being in a coma, I’m having trouble mustering up any compassion for the woman who gaslit me, who threw herself down a flight of stairs while pregnant so she could frame me! How was Daisy even able to afford her bail when she is having such financial difficulties?” Rebecca questions. “She couldn’t, that’s why I stepped in and paid it for her.” Andy admits. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “What were you thinking?!” Rebecca asks. “Daisy was being accused of torturing Joe Fish, the man who murdered my son! She doesn’t deserve to go down for that!” Andy says. “So let me see if I understand this. While I spent the night sitting vigil by our comatose daughter’s bed, you were busy posting Daisy’s bail and providing her with a place to live?!” Rebecca asks. “It gave me a good distraction.” Andy says. “I’m sure you’re under an immense amount of stress. I know better than anyone what that is like! I’m sure you remember what I did to Andre the last time Ava went into a coma, what happened to her...it caused me to act erratically.” Rebecca says. “Are you trying to say I’m having some kind of mental breakdown?!” Andy asks. “I don’t know. What I do know is that its incredibly out of character for you to stay away from your daughter in her time of need all so you can help out the woman who has terrorized our family repeatedly!” Rebecca says. “I’m fine! Unlike you, I have a very firm grip on reality!” Andy snaps. Rebecca pauses for a moment. “Clearly you don’t, otherwise you never would’ve talked to me like that.” Rebecca says. “I’m sorry if I was too harsh.” Andy says. “An apology isn’t an apology if there is an “if” involved, and for the record, what you said goes well beyond harsh.” Rebecca says. Rebecca grabs her purse. “Where are you going?” Andy asks. “Where do you think I’m going?! I’m going to the hospital to be with our daughter! She needs at least one of her parents to be attentive.” Rebecca says, before storming out. Once Rebecca is gone, Andy’s eyes begin to glow red and he laughs to himself. “That couldn’t have gone any better if I had planned it...oh wait, I did! Rebecca is so insignificant in the grand scheme of things that when she inevitably asks for a divorce, she’d be doing me a favor. Daisy on the other hand...I have a feeling I’m going to enjoy having her around. She’s both beautiful and dastardly, a deliciously wicked combination! Not only that, but Daisy may be the only person that can lead me to what I’ve been searching for.” Demon Andy says…

Downstairs in the Goo living room, Daisy walks over to the mini bar and pours herself a drink. Daisy then turns towards Queen Goo’s portrait and smiles. “Hello Queen Goo, I bet you thought you had seen the last of me, didn’t you? So sorry to disappoint you, but I’m living here again, and I have a feeling Rebecca is absolutely livid. Who knows? It might even be enough to make her walk away from Andy. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t care less about your son anymore, my heart belongs to Dylan, but if I couldn’t have Andy, then why should Rebecca?” Daisy asks. Andy comes in. “Looks like you’re getting reacquainted with my mother.” Andy jokes. “The portrait is nostalgic for me. It reminds me of when you and I used to be a couple...when we were happy. What isn’t very nostalgic is that creepy upside down crucifix hanging below her portrait.” Daisy says. “Yeah...that. I don’t know how it ended up like that, but it might just scare away any religious group that’s looking for charity.” Andy jokes. Daisy laughs. “True. But on to slightly more serious topics, how did everything go with Rebecca?” Daisy asks. “Not good. Rebecca hates the idea of you living here.” Andy says. “Yeah, I did get that vibe from her. I assume this is the part where you throw me out to appease your shrew of a wife?” Daisy asks. “Don’t worry, you aren’t going anywhere. I told Rebecca I was gonna help you out and I meant it. If she doesn’t like it, we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree.” Andy says. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Wow, seriously? Who are you and what have you done with the real Andy Goo?” Daisy asks. Andy laughs. “I’m just trying to be more open minded and forgiving.” Andy claims. “Well whatever the case is, I like this version of you far more than the usual one. No offense. Anyways, I’m gonna get going.” Daisy says. “Leaving so soon?” Andy asks. “There’s someone else that needs to know I’m out. I’ll see you later.” Daisy says, before walking out.

Upstairs in Brady and Kristina’s bedroom, Kristina is faced with an upset Brady. “Are you accusing me of being behind that recording?” Kristina questions. “Not much point in accusing you when there’s hard evidence. I really can’t believe you’d do this! I get you don’t agree with my Dad’s politics, but to record his conversation with Virginia and then hand it over to Julia’s campaign without even talking to me first?! How the hell could you do a thing like that?!” Brady questions. “Okay, first off, if I did find out about Victor and Virginia’s affair before everyone else, I wouldn’t have recorded it, I would’ve gone straight to you! There’s no way in hell I would’ve handed it over to Julia’s campaign so she could weaponize it! No matter how I feel about your Dad’s politics, I would never do that to YOU.” Kristina tells him. “I want to believe you so badly…” Brady says. “Why wouldn’t you? Are you seriously going to take someone else’s word over mine? The woman you love? The mother of your unborn child?” Kristina questions. “I’d never take someone else’s word over yours! The only reason we’re having this conversation is because I have proof you were behind this!” Brady reveals. “What proof?!” Kristina asks. Brady pulls out his phone. “Julia’s campaign manager sent me the footage in case you tried to deny it.” Brady reveals. Brady begins to play the video and her eyes widen when she sees herself show up on Chris’ doorstep!

At Vernier’s Bistro, Virginia comes up behind Victor, who is sitting at the bar on the phone. “Sabrina, its your grandfather again. I’m sorry to keep bothering you, I know you’re very busy, but can you please have your mother give me a call? Its important that we talk.” Victor says, before hanging up. Victor notices Virginia standing there. “Is this seat taken?” Virginia asks, motioning to the seat next to Victor. “Its reserved.” Victor grumbles. “For who?” Virginia questions. “Anyone but you.” Victor tells her. Virginia sits down anyways. “I can’t tell you enough how sorry I am.” Virginia says. “Do you really think sorry is going to cut it? I lost decades with my daughter because you kept her from me, and now she doesn’t want anything to do with me! On top of that, my son Brady disowned me, my daughter Ciara won’t return any of my phone calls, AND I lost my job!” Victor snaps. “I know you’re having a difficult time, that’s why I want to do whatever I can to help.” Virginia says. “I don’t think there’s anything to do. Its not like you could convince Julia to give me a chance, she’s not talking to you either! You know, maybe you could convince Kaylie to talk to Julia on our behalf.” Victor suggests. “I don’t think Kaylie would go for it. She’d tell us that the only ones who can fix our relationship with Julia is ourselves.” Virginia says. “Then I’m surprised she is your daughter considering you are all about butting into things.” Victor says. “She takes after her father more than she does me.” Virginia admits. “So do you have any idea how you are going to win back Julia?” Victor asks. “To do that, I’m gonna have to stay in town a bit longer than planned. Since we’re on the topic, is that building in the new Goo Village still available for rent?” Virginia asks. “It is. Does this mean what I think it means?” Victor questions. “It does. Virginia Gray is moving to Fantastic City.” Virginia announces!

“I understand I screwed up tremendously with you, Julia. I did some horrible things to you, beginning with imprisoning you in my home. Now I don’t expect you to forgive me, but I just wanted it to be known that I deeply regret my actions.” Stefan says. “I hope you aren’t expecting me to come running back into your arms. Now that I’ve seen what you’re capable of, I’m never gonna be stupid enough to go back to you. To be perfectly honest, I was an idiot for staying with you as long as I did! I knew what kind of man you were, but for whatever reason I just shrugged it off! I won’t be making that mistake again.” Julia assures him. “I wouldn’t expect you to. I know that I destroyed any chance at us ever reuniting.” Stefan says. “Yeah, you did. I don’t care what kind of medical explanation is behind it, I refuse to believe that a brain tumor could cause a person to act as evil as you did. In my opinion, that’s just an excuse you’re hiding behind to justify your actions, an excuse you used to get released from prison.” Julia says. “I had nothing to do with my prison release. In fact, I was firmly against it!” Stefan claims. “You didn’t want to get out?” Lucas asks. “After the tumor was removed, I understood that prison was where I belonged after the terrible things I had done. However, someone at the WPA firmly believed that the tumor was responsible for my crimes so they gave me complete immunity.” Stefan reveals. “Who was this person?” Julia questions. “I have no idea.” Stefan says. “Its peculiar for someone from law enforcement to advocate for the release of a convicted terrorist without them doing any advocating on their own behalf.” Julia notes. “I agree, its a bizarre case.” Stefan says. Someone knocks on the door. “I’ll get it.” Lucas says. “Thank you.” Julia tells Lucas. Lucas opens the door and finds Kaylie in the hallway, holding Issac. “Hey Lucas, is this a bad time?” Kaylie asks. Stefan turns towards the door and notices Kaylie and Issac…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan comes down the stairs in the foyer when he hears a knock at the front door. Dylan opens the door and finds Daisy standing outside! “Hey Dylan, long time no see.” Daisy says. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Dylan questions. “I went to the beach house looking for you but the place looked pretty vacant, so I figured I’d check here.” Daisy walks in. “So what are you doing back here? Did you and Xavier make peace?” Daisy wonders. “Wow, being locked up must’ve really kept you out of the loop. Xavier is dead.” Dylan reveals. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, what happened?” Daisy asks. “I guess he went postal and kidnapped Bethany. That didn’t end well for him because Bethany ended up driving an ax through his head.” Dylan says. “Its about time she does something useful. So what’s going to happen with Stanpatos Enterprises now that Xavier is dead?” Daisy asks. “I plan on trying to get back control, now that the whole embezzlement mess you created has been cleared up.” Dylan tells her. “How are you going to do that though? You aren’t a Stanpatos.” Daisy notes. “Actually I am. As it turns out, I traded one Stanpatos as my father for another.” Dylan reveals. “Wait, do you mean Lawrence?” Daisy asks. “I do.” Dylan says. “Well, in that case, I’m happy for you. I hope now that you are a Stanpatos again that you can get Stanpatos Enterprises back.” Daisy says. “I’m surprised to hear you say that, given I was the reason you were arrested.” Dylan notes. “I was the reason you got arrested, so I guess that makes us even.” Daisy says. “You don’t get even, you get mad.” Dylan points out. “Maybe with most people, but you aren’t most people, you’re the man I love.” Daisy says. “So how exactly are you free? I doubt you were able to pay your bail when you’re supposedly broke.” Dylan notes. “I didn’t pay my bail, Andy did.” Daisy reveals. “I’m surprised Andy would lift a finger to help you, not just because you played him for a fool but because of everything going on with Ava.” Dylan says. “Wait, what’s going on with Ava?” Daisy questions. “Wow, they didn’t give you a TV or a newspaper in the slammer?” Dylan asks. “I wasn’t in “the slammer”, I was in a holding cell. There’s a difference. Now what’s going on with Ava?” Daisy asks. “She’s in a coma.” Dylan reveals. “Another one? What happened?” Daisy questions. Dylan shrugs. “I don’t know too many of the details because Rebecca doesn’t confide in me much, but I have heard there doesn’t seem to be a medical explanation behind this most recent one.” Dylan tells her. “That’s awful...so why would Andy waste any time with me with everything going on with his daughter?” Daisy wonders. “That’s an excellent question, but unfortunately I don’t have time to ponder the great mysteries of the universe. I have a company to get back. Is there anything else I can do for you?” Dylan asks. “You can give me another chance.” Daisy tells him. Dylan rolls his eyes. “I think I’ve made it pretty clear where you and I stand.” Dylan says. “Yes, you made it clear where you stand. I on the other hand still love you and I want to fight for our relationship! I know you’re angry, I also know your anger is justified. But you can’t keep denying how good we were together. We completed each other, we accepted the other person for who they really were! That’s something neither of us is ever going to get with another partner. Admit it, we’re perfect for each other.” Daisy says. “I used to think the same thing, but that was when it was you and me against the world. When you decided to help my psychotic brother sabotage me to keep your sorry butt out of jail, you proved to me that both of your expectations for this relationship was nothing more than a fantasy. And why’s that? Because you’re incapable of getting out of your own way. You sabotaged your relationship with me just like you sabotaged your relationship with Andy!” Dylan says. “Those two situations aren’t remotely similar and I am really tired of you comparing them!” Daisy says. “If you’re tired of me comparing them, you’d stop making a fool of yourself by begging me to take you back.” Dylan says. “NO! I’m not going to stop trying to win you back, because unlike you I’m not a quitter!” Daisy tells him. Lawrence comes in from the living room. “Is there a problem?” Lawrence questions. “Lawrence, perfect timing. I’d like to introduce you to my desperate ex girlfriend, Daisy.” Dylan says. “Well its lovely to finally meet your acquaintance, Daisy! I am a bit surprised though. I was under the impression you were still in police custody.” Lawrence says. “I was, right up until Andy Goo paid my bail.” Daisy says. “Oh, well now that’s awfully generous of Andy, thinking of others while his daughter languishes in a coma.” Lawrence says. Daisy turns towards Dylan. “You can deny it all you want, but I know deep down you’re still in love with me. You just better not take too long to figure it out or else you might find me in the arms of another man.” Daisy says. “Well if that does happen, please give this other man my condolences.” Dylan tells her. Daisy glares at Dylan before storming out. “Well, she is certainly a charmer.” Lawrence notes. Dylan laughs. “You have no idea.” Dylan says. “I hope she was wrong. Surely you aren’t still harboring feelings for her after all the havoc she wreaked in your life.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry, Daisy Nichols is completely out of my system.” Dylan claims. “I hope that’s true. Our family is about to enter a new era, which means you can’t afford to be wasting any time on that unhinged woman. In any case, I have some errands I need to run. We’ll speak later.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Meanwhile, Dylan appears to be deep in thought…

At the hospital, Rebecca comes into Ava’s hospital room and finds Bethany sitting by her bed. “You’re still here. I figured you would’ve gone home by now.” Rebecca notes. Bethany shrugged. “I had nothing better to do. Still no Andy?” Bethany asks. “Actually, I just saw Andy at home. But it would appear he’s too busy seeing to Daisy’s every need to come and visit Ava.” Rebecca says. “I’m sorry, did I go back in time and somehow end up in 2019? Why in the hell would Andy be doing anything for Daisy?! What is Daisy even doing out of jail?” Bethany questions. “Andy felt bad for her, he said he understands why she did what she did to Joe Fish and he doesn’t believe she deserves to be punished for it.” Rebecca says. “Obviously no one can fault Daisy for wanting to hurt Joe, but that doesn’t mean Andy had to bail her out! Just leave her to rot for all the crap she did to actually good people!” Bethany says. “There’s more. Andy has decided to let Daisy move back into the castle until she can get back on her feet.” Rebecca reveals. “Are you freaking serious?! Did Andy even bother talking to you about this first?” Bethany asks. “He didn’t. In fact, I only found out because Daisy came out of our personal bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Andy hadn’t told anyone in the house that Daisy had moved in yet, so I guess he thought it would be a good idea to let her use our bathroom to wash the jail house stench off of her.” Rebecca says. “This all sounds VERY strange! You don’t think Andy still has a thing for Daisy, do you?” Bethany asks. “Its been years since Andy and Daisy were last a couple, and after everything that happened, I thought Andy despised Daisy more than I did!” Rebecca notes. “Then why would he move her into the house the two of you share together?” Bethany wonders. “I really don’t know. Ever since Ava’s coma, Andy has been behaving pretty erratically. Bailing Daisy out of jail, letting her move in, and of course there is the biggest red flag, the fact that Andy hasn’t come to visit Ava since she was first admitted. The things he is doing, the things he is saying...none of it sounds like my husband.” Rebecca admits. “Maybe what happened to Ava pushed him over the edge.” Bethany suggests. “I thought of that, but I’m not so sure. Despite Andy’s bizarre behavior, he still seems perfectly sane. He just doesn’t seem like himself...almost like he’s an entirely different person.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure he isn’t? In a city where doppelgangers run rampant, where people wear realistic masks of other people’s faces, anything is possible.” Bethany says. “As much as I hate to admit it, its a possibility. But if this man isn’t really Andy, that raises another question: was this person also the one responsible for what happened to Ava? Andy was the only one in the room with her when I found her.” Rebecca recalls. “I get why you’d go there, but don’t forget that Ava’s doctors said there doesn’t seem to be a medical explanation behind what happened to her. If Andy or whoever this person is did something to cause Ava’s coma, wouldn’t the doctors be able to tell?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, you would think so. I need to get to the bottom of this.” Rebecca says, before heading towards the door. “Where are you going?” Bethany questions. “I’m going to go confront my husband and find out once and for all why he is acting like this.” Rebecca says, before walking out…

Brady finishes playing the footage of “Kristina’s” meeting with Chris. “Who was he?” Kristina questions. “You don’t recognize him? You’re the one who fired him from Stanpatos Enterprises. He was Bethany’s assistant and then he was Dylan’s.” Brady reveals. “I don’t remember anything from when I was The Evil Force.” Kristina notes. “His name is Chris, and after he got fired from Stanpatos Enterprises, he went to work for Julia as her campaign manager.” Brady says. “Well I can already tell you that footage is fake. I never met that guy, and I DEFINITELY never went to his apartment!” Kristina says. “You sure about that? Because its an awfully big coincidence that this footage was right around the time you were supposedly out running errands. I guess now I know what was so important that you were late to my Dad’s debate.” Brady says. “Oh my God, I was late because I had a job interview!” Kristina tells him. “A job interview? How come you never mentioned it?” Brady questions. “Because I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure I was gonna get the job.” Kristina says. “Can you give me the name of the person who interviewed you? Maybe the company?” Brady asks. “There was no interview. I went to meet the person at The Ancient Jewel but they never showed up. Wait a minute...I must’ve been set up!” Kristina realizes. “How’s that possible? Did the person who did this somehow know you were gonna be at a job interview so they figured that was the perfect chance to strike?” Brady asks. “I didn’t call them, they called me! They told me they loved my work at Alexios’ Creations and they said they were very interested in getting me on board as a designer!” Kristina says. “What’s the company’s name?” Brady questions. “I didn’t ask, I figured we’d go over that in the interview.” Kristina admits. “That’s awfully convenient.” Brady notes. “Are you being serious right now? I’m telling you the truth, and I’d expect that you would know me well enough to know that!” Kristina says. “Don’t try and guilt me! There’s a video recording of you in the act! What the hell do you expect me to do with that?!” Brady angrily asks. “I expect you to disregard it and trust that I’m telling the truth when I say I didn’t do it! After everything we’ve been through together, the connection that we share, I can’t even believe we’re having this conversation!” Kristina snaps. “Lets take a step back real quick...is it possible you gave that recording to Chris and you just don’t remember it?” Brady asks. “I know I can be a bit ditzy sometimes, but I think I’d remember a small little detail like that.” Kristina snarks. “Maybe you blacked it out.” Brady suggests. “You think I blacked out recording Victor and Virginia right up to giving that recording to this Chris guy?” Kristina asks. “They could be separate black outs. They’ve been known to happen, especially-” Brady stops himself, and Kristina glares at him. “Especially to people with history of mental illness. Do you think I’ve had some kind of relapse?!” Kristina questions.

“I’m sure staying in Fantastic will serve you well in your quest to win Julia back, but you might want to find a more permanent place to live. I can’t imagine living in a hotel room is really your style.” Victor says. “It wasn’t. I’ve been shopping around for a place to live, but it can’t just be anywhere. I need something big, a mansion to be more precise! I’ve been looking at this one house in particular, I guess it used to be owned by some mob family.” Virginia says. “Are you talking about the old Fulton mansion?” Victor asks. “I’ve seen the pictures online. It seems like a lovely place, so long as there ain’t any bodies buried in the backyard. Anyways, I’ve already put in a more than reasonable offer on the house so hopefully it works out. As for the building in Goo Village, you should seriously consider letting me have it.” Virginia tells him. “I only offered you the property because I considered you an old friend at the time. As you know, things have changed significantly since then.” Victor points out. “Yeah, I understand that. I just hope you try to remain partial, instead of letting your hatred for me blind you to a good business investment.” Virginia says. “I’m interested in hearing your pitch, but I should warn you Fantastic City already has enough hotels.” Victor notes. “Fantastic City doesn’t have a hotel like this one. Slate Gray Hotel is taking America by storm, and it would do the same for Fantastic City! The hotel will have a five star restaurant, a rooftop pool as well as an indoor pool for the Winter time, a gym, a spa, a ballroom you can rent for events, and of course the actual hotel. Name ONE hotel in Fantastic City that has all that! It sure as hell ain’t the Fantastic Inn!” Virginia says. “It does sound like it would appeal to the wealthy citizens of Fantastic City, as well as people visiting the city.” Victor says. “It would, and as you know, Fantastic City is FILLED with wealthy people! It has nothing BUT wealthy people living in it! So, how about it? Do we have a deal?” Virginia asks. “I’ve already received multiple offers on the building.” Victor tells her. “Then name your price and I’ll pay it. You know that money is no issue for me.” Virginia says. “80 million.” Victor tells her. “You want me to write you the check now?” Virginia asks. “You didn’t even flinch at that number.” Victor points out. “I told you money isn’t an issue for me. You can either drag this out and wait to see if somebody gives you a better offer, or you can just take the money now so we can close the deal.” Virginia says. “Keep in mind that its also going to be costly renovating the building to your liking, plus hiring staff, and then you also plan on buying a mansion! Are you absolutely sure you can afford all that?” Victor asks. “Do you know who I am? My net worth rivals even that of your family, that sort of money is like pocket change for me. Besides, I’d fork over a trillion dollars if it meant getting the chance to make things right with my daughter. That’s my main reason for putting down roots here in Fantastic, to make things right with Julia.” Virginia tells him. “I admire your dedication. As for your interest in the property, I can’t say no to 80 million dollars.” Victor says. Victor holds out his hand. “I’d like to formally welcome Slate Gray to Goo Village, and to Fantastic City.” Victor says. Virginia smiles.

At Julia’s Penthouse, Lucas leans in closer to Kaylie. “Now probably isn’t the best time.” Lucas mutters to her. “Its fine, Stefan was just leaving.” Julia says. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Wait, is this the same Stefan that you were involved with? Isn’t he supposed to be in prison?” Kaylie asks. “I was released. And who might you be?” Stefan wonders. “Kaylie, Julia’s sister.” Kaylie reveals. “Ah yes, I remember Julia mentioning you before. And who is the adorable little boy you are holding?” Stefan questions. “My son, and you’d be smart to stay away from him.” Kaylie warns. “Why would I go anywhere near your son? And how exactly is it that you have a son? I thought I remember hearing you were gay.” Stefan recalls. “Its 2022, dumb ass. Plenty of gay people have kids.” Kaylie tells him. Stefan turns towards Julia. “I see your sister possesses your famous spunk.” Stefan notes. “You said what you came here to say, you can leave now.” Julia says. “I suppose I can. Good luck with your new job, Julia. I wish you all the success in the world.” Stefan says. “That sounds pretty final. I hope that means you’re leaving town.” Julia says. “I’m going to be staying for one more night, but after that I plan to relocate to Fishkit City. Hopefully that’s enough distance between you and I for your liking.” Stefan says. “Not even close.” Julia snarks. “Goodbye, Julia. Lucas and Kaylie, it was lovely meeting you both, and it was especially lovely meeting your son, Kaylie. I wish you all a good night.” Stefan says, before walking out. Kaylie turns towards Lucas and Julia. “What did I just walk in on?!” Kaylie questions.

At the Goo Castle, Andy is sitting in the living room when Daisy walks in. “You’re back! How’d things go with your friend?” Andy wonders. “I wouldn’t exactly call him a friend.” Daisy says. “I see. You went to see Dylan, didn’t you?” Andy asks. “I did, and just as I expected, Dylan wasn’t too happy to find out I’d been released.” Daisy says. “Its gonna take time for Dylan to realize what a mistake he made by breaking up with you.” Andy claims. “That’s what I used to think when you broke up with me, but you never forgave me.” Daisy notes. “That’s not true. If I didn’t forgive you, you wouldn’t be living here.”Forgiveness is different from taking someone back. Dylan has no reason to forgive me, there’s nothing tying us together.” Daisy notes. “The love you two shared should be strong enough.” Andy points out. “I’m not so sure, especially when Dylan has his father trying to turn him against me.” Daisy says. “Lawrence isn’t a fan of you?” Andy asks. “I just met him for the first time. He’s good at faking civility, but I could hear the subtext in his voice.” Daisy says. “Don’t let Lawrence get to you, he doesn’t like anyone who isn’t a Stanpatos.” Andy says. “I’m not. I’m going to do whatever it takes to get Dylan back, and I’m not going to let anyone stand in my way.” Daisy says. “Well if you need any help with anything, just let me know.” Andy says. “Thanks for being so kind. It feels really nice to know I have you in my corner again.” Daisy says. Andy smiles. “It feels really good to be in your corner again. I have some things I have to take care of, but I’ll be sure to check up on you later.” Andy says. “Thank you.” Daisy says. “Don’t mention it.” Andy says, before walking out.

Out in the Goo foyer, Andy’s eyes are glowing red. “Worry not, Daisy. I think I have the perfect solution to not just help you out, but also to cause a great deal of turmoil for one of Fantastic City’s happy couples.” Demon Andy says…

“I’m not ruling anything out.” Brady tells Kristina. “When I had my breakdown, it was because of the trauma Mark caused me when he kidnapped me, and then when he hunted us down on our honeymoon and tormented me! I got the help I needed, Mark is dead, and you and I were happy and expecting a baby, there was absolutely ZERO reason for me to have a relapse! Not only that, but my memory is fine! There aren’t any gaps! I remember everything from the day of Victor’s debate perfectly, and trust me, there was absolutely NO time for me to have made a pit stop at Julia’s campaign manager’s apartment so I could try and blow up my husband’s family!” Kristina yells. Kristina heads towards the door. “Where are you going?” Brady asks. “Anywhere but here, I can’t deal with you anymore!” Kristina says. “We need to talk about this!” Brady tells her. “What’s there to talk about?! Obviously you’ve made up your mind about me, you’re not gonna even bother trying to listen to me! All I know is I’m not going to degrade myself by trying to make you believe me. If you loved me as much as you say you do, I wouldn’t need to try and convince you of anything!” Kristina says.

Downstairs in the living room, Rebecca comes in and finds Daisy. “Twice in one day, lovely.” Rebecca sarcastically says. “I’m so glad you’re here, Rebecca. Since we’re going to be living together now, I was thinking maybe we could have a movie night or something. It’d be a great bonding experience!” Daisy claims. “Where’s Andy?” Rebecca questions. “You just missed him.” Daisy says. “Do you know where he went?” Rebecca asks. “No clue. He just said he had some things he needed to take care of. You know, its amusing how I seem to know more about what your husband is up to these days than you do. Doesn’t really bold well for your marriage, does it?” Daisy asks. “I’m not about to discuss the state of my marriage with you of all people, its none of your concern!” Rebecca tells her. “I suspect Andy feels differently than you do. In fact, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say his feelings for me have come back. Wouldn’t that be something if he left you for me? Sort of like what happened to me years ago, only at least you wouldn’t be humiliated at your own wedding like I was.” Daisy says. “I have more important things to do than to stand here and take your bait. I’m going to go find my husband and find out why he suddenly isn’t treating you like the despicable monster you are!” Rebecca says. Rebecca storms out. “Bye bye now! Tell Andy I said hi!” Daisy calls after Rebecca. Daisy then smiles to herself. “Sometimes it is just way too easy.” Daisy says.

Demon Andy walks down the stairs in the Goo basement. Demon Andy smiles. “I have such fond memories of this house, but this room in particular will always hold a special place in my heart.” Demon Andy says, before flashing back.

Demon Queen Goo walks down to the castle basement and opens a secret compartment, which contains a hoard of TNT! "Fantastic City is about to hear a boom it will never forget." Demon Queen Goo says.

In the present, Demon Andy smirks. “What I have in mind for the good people of Fantastic this time around will be even more explosive than the TNT I planted in here eight years ago.” Demon Andy says…

Victor and Virginia are still sitting at the bar in Vernier’s Bistro. “We should share a drink to celebrate this momentous occasion!” Virginia says. “Alright, but nothing too strong. I’m going to the hospital to make a donation later, I can’t be showing up drunk as a skunk.” Victor says. “Bartender! Two glasses of your finest champagne please!” Virginia requests. The bartender pours two glasses and places them on the bar in front of Victor and Virginia. Virginia raises her glass. “To new beginnings and second chances, may we get both of them.” Virginia toasts. Victor raises his glass and they both take sips of their drinks.

At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia and Kaylie are sitting on the sofa with Issac sitting on Julia’s lap. “Issac has grown up so much...he really is perfect.” Julia says. “He is.” Kaylie says, with a smile. “I don’t want you to worry, I have no plans of suing for custody of Issac. I made the choice to let you adopt Issac and I’m standing by that choice.” Julia says. “I’m glad to hear that, especially after everything that happened with Xavier. I really screwed up accepting that case from the DEA.” Kaylie says. “It wasn’t one of your finest moments, but I understand why you did what you did. You were trying to avenge a friend, a friend who as it turns out was my brother V.J.” Julia says. “How’s that going by the way?” Kaylie asks. “It isn’t. I don’t plan on forming any kind of bond with Victor now or ever.” Julia states. “I get why you wouldn’t want anything to do with Victor, but what about his other children? You have a brother, a sister, a niece. I know your sister and niece aren’t in town, but Brady is still here. Do you plan on getting to know him?” Kaylie wonders. “I don’t know. I’m taking things one step at a time.” Julia says. Lucas comes out of the kitchen and hands the two women each a wine glass. “I thought you both could use this.” Lucas says. “Aw, that’s thoughtful. I probably won’t finish the glass though, I still have to drive home. So how did Stefan get out of prison?” Kaylie questions. “He apparently had a brain tumor, which some idiot at the WPA figured was responsible for his actions.” Julia reveals. “So that’s it? Stefan was given a free pass for everything he’s done? That’s insane!” Kaylie says. “I know it is, and now that Stefan is out, I can’t help but worry about Issac.” Julia admits. “I totally get that, but Stefan didn’t act like he knew Issac was his.” Kaylie points out. “I made sure Stefan never found out I was pregnant, but just because he doesn’t know now doesn’t mean he won’t find out. I think we need to prepare for the possibility that Stefan could find out the truth, and that he could try to take Issac from us.” Julia says.

At the Fantastic Inn, Stefan enters his hotel room and notices a dark figure standing by the window. “Who’s there?!” Stefan asks, as he turns on the lights. The woman by the window turns towards Stefan and is revealed to be Kitty Cat! “Oh my God, it can’t be.” Stefan says. Kitty Cat smirks. “Hello Stefan, I was wondering when you were gonna come back.” Kitty Cat tells him…

Bethany is walking through the park when she bumps into Lawrence. “Why hello Bethany! I was hoping I’d run into you.” Lawrence says. “I don’t know why. What would you and I possibly have to talk about?” Bethany questions. “First off, I’d like to apologize for all of the chaos my nephew Xavier caused both you and Detective Simms. My biggest regret is that I didn’t try to stop Xavier sooner.” Lawrence says. “Apology accepted. Can I go now?” Bethany asks. “Not quite yet, there is other business you and I need to discuss, specifically an upcoming board meeting at Stanpatos Enterprises.” Lawrence tells her. “I didn’t know there was an upcoming board meeting.” Bethany admits. “It isn’t set in stone yet, I still need to contact Woodward about scheduling it. But with Xavier dead, the company is going to need a new CEO and I was hoping Dylan could resume his duties. I just wanted your assurance that you won’t do anything to sabotage Dylan’s attempt to get his position back.” Lawrence says. “I see, you’re worried I’m gonna pull the rug out from under Dylan and go after the job myself. It’d only be fair, Dylan did steal the job from me years ago, maybe its time I get it back.” Bethany suggests. Lawrence smiles. “That would be a mistake. You have a new relationship blossoming with Kaylie, and I assume you will be helping Kaylie care for young Issac. You have far too much on your plate to be running a multi billion dollar corporation.” Lawrence says. “I’m a woman in the year 2022, I’m more than capable of multi tasking.” Bethany tells him. “I’d prefer it if you didn’t try. In fact, I’m insisting you don’t try.” Lawrence tells her. “And why would I listen to a damn thing you’d have to say?” Bethany questions. “There are certain aspects of Xavier’s death that are still up in the air.” Lawrence claims. “Really? Because the police ruled it a self defense.” Bethany points out. Lawrence laughs. “The police are basing their ruling off of the word of one of their own, who just so happens to have a great deal of affection for you and a great deal of disdain for Xavier. Now, if I were to hire a private investigator to look deeper into my dearly departed nephew’s death, just what might I find?” Lawrence wonders. Bethany shrugs. “Probably nothing new, just that your nephew was a complete psycho. On the other hand, I’m sure the cops would be real interested in hearing you tried to have Xavier killed on his wedding day. Or did you think I conveniently forgot about that little detail?” Bethany asks. Lawrence smiles. “You have no idea what you’re talking about.” Lawrence says. “I do, and so doesn’t Olivia Acerbi. We were both at the wedding when Xavier said he took care of your sniper.” Bethany recalls. “As you said, my nephew was unwell. Besides, he’s no longer here, and in the absence of proof there really isn’t a thing the Fantastic P.D can do about Xavier’s allegations.” Lawrence says. “Just like you can’t do anything about your suspicions about Xavier’s death.” Bethany argues. “I disagree. You see, I’m a Stanpatos, and covering my tracks is an art I mastered decades ago. You on the other hand are a mere civilian. I’m sure if I looked hard enough, I’d find evidence that Xavier’s death wasn’t an accident, and if that were to happen, all those fantasies you have of a happily ever after with Kaylie would go up in smokes. Granted, the two of you would still be together, you’d just be planning your future in the state penitentiary rather than a big house with a picket fence.” Lawrence says. “Leave Kaylie out of this!” Bethany warns. “If up to me, I’d leave you both alone! Whether or not Xavier’s death was self defense, I believe it was justified nonetheless. With that being said, don’t think I wouldn’t exploit it in order to secure my son’s place as CEO of the family company. I’ll leave well enough alone, but only if you stay out of my way.” Lawrence tells her. “If you do anything to screw with me or Kaylie, trust me, I’ll kill you with my bare hands. I might be just a Stanpatos by marriage, but I’m more Stanpatos than most of you!” Bethany tells him, before storming off. “That I can see.” Lawrence mutters to himself. Lawrence turns around just in time for Daisy to arrive.

In the Goo basement, several candles are now set up in a circle. Demon Andy steps into the circle, and as his eyes begin glowing, all of the candles ignite on their own. Demon Andy smiles. “Excellent...let the ritual commence.” Demon Andy says, before getting on his knees and raising his arms in the air…

Upstairs, Rebecca comes into hers and Andy’s bedroom. “Andy, are you in here? We need to talk!” Rebecca calls out. No response. “His car was still outside, where on Earth could he be?” Rebecca wonders. Rebecca turns and notices an upside down crucifix above her and Andy’s bed! “Andy hung that up to ward off evil spirits, right around the time he hung up the one in the living room. The one in the living room somehow flipped upside down but this one was fine, or at least it used to be…” Rebecca says. Suddenly, the lights briefly flicker. Rebecca begins looking around. “What the hell is going on? Was Andy right? Could Virmor be back?” Rebecca wonders…

In the park, Lawrence and Daisy are face to face. “You seem to be enjoying your newfound freedom. I hope you don’t become too accustom to living life on the outside, given you still have your trial to contend with.” Lawrence reminds her. “I’m not worried. I’m sure Dylan will drop the charges once he realizes he is still in love with me.” Daisy says. Lawrence laughs. “What’s so funny?” Daisy questions. “Its just that I find your delusions to be quite amusing. I was in the room when you came to visit my son earlier and it is clear as day that he wants absolutely nothing to do with you. Dylan is in your past, much like Andy is. In fact, I’d urge you to abandon any ideas of romance altogether. After all, you won’t be free long enough to enjoy it. Your time would be better spent hiring a prison consultant, you know, one of those professionals who help people prepare for life in general population.” Lawrence says. Daisy smirks. “I’m never gonna give up on Dylan. The day will come where he realizes we belong together, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.” Daisy says. “Don’t be too sure about that.” Lawrence urges. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Daisy asks. “It means that my family is quite gifted at removing obstacles.” Lawrence says. “I’m not an obstacle.” Daisy argues. “Oh but you are. Dylan needs to devote his time to Stanpatos Enterprises, which means he no longer has the time to participate in your lunacy. I can see that you are an intelligent young woman, so you should know better than to cross a Stanpatos...unless you’re looking to leave town under mysterious circumstances and never be heard from again.” Lawrence says…

Meanwhile in the Goo basement, as Demon Andy completes his ritual, the flame of all of the candles suddenly blow out!

“I do love you, Kristina. But what you did…” Brady begins to say. “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Kristina screams. Suddenly, Kristina hunches over in pain! “Are you alright?” Brady asks. “Do I look alright to you?!” Kristina asks. “Maybe you should sit down and try to relax. You can’t get so worked up with the baby on the way.” Brady notes. “The only reason I am worked up is because YOU worked me up!” Kristina snaps. Kristina then screams in pain. “Its getting worse! I need to get to the hospital, something is definitely wrong!” Kristina tells Brady!

Daisy gets in Lawrence’s face. “I’d be careful about threatening me if I were you. I can be just as dangerous, if not more dangerous, than the people in your crazy family.” Daisy threatens. “I won’t deny that you have attitude. Unfortunately for you, you simply don’t have the resources to match me. I could arrange for you to drop off the face of the Earth one day, and I can guarantee no one would ever come looking for you because ultimately no one cares whether you live or die!” Lawrence says. “Try it!” Daisy growls. Suddenly, Daisy crouches over in pain! “Are you okay?” Lawrence wonders. “No, I am not okay! What the hell did you do to me?!” Daisy questions. “Nothing! I haven’t even had the opportunity to do anything to you! Would you like me to help you to a bench? Perhaps sitting will help the pain pass.” Lawrence suggests. “Sitting isn’t going to do anything...I need to go to the hospital!” Daisy says. “Okay, I’ll drive you.” Lawrence says. “You’ll probably drive me straight off a cliff!” Daisy says. “With myself in the car? Heaven forbid. Come now Miss Nichols, I won’t accept no for an answer.” Lawrence says. Daisy nods and reluctantly lets Lawrence help her walk away…

Back in the Goo basement, Demon Andy smiles. “I can’t wait to see the end results of my little ritual. This will be something this miserable city has NEVER witnessed before!” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy turns around to leave and finds Rebecca standing at the bottom of the stairs!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum