QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 03(9/20/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 03(9/20/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 03(9/20/23)

Post by QG Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:28 am

Dylan and Kristina are standing in the Stanpatos Solarium. “Do you remember in the Arctic how I told you that I wanted to get my memories back?” Dylan asks. “I do. Have you figured out a way to do that?” Kristina says. “I think I might have someone in mind who can help me.” Dylan says. “Who?” Kristina questions. “The person who stripped them from me in the first place: Doctor Andropov.” Dylan reveals. “I heard Andropov was alive and well. Apparently he was working with Kitty Cat right before she blew up last spring. I can also see why you would think Andropov would be able to help you. The man might be insane but he’s a freaking genius! If anyone could come up with a solution to get your memories back it would be him. But even so, going after Andropov seems like it’d be kinda dangerous.” Kristina notes. “Probably, but I have exhausted every other method. I’ve actually tried hypnosis a few times over the last few months and it hasn’t produced any results, almost like something is blocking my memories from coming back.” Dylan says. “I’m guessing that something is a side effect from Andropov bringing you back from the dead.” Kristina says. “Most likely, and even though those memories are difficult to access, I know that they are still there! I never would’ve had that flashback of my sister Kassie falling down the stairs if they weren’t!” Dylan says. “And probably the only way to unlock those memories is with Andropov’s help...I get why you want to track him down, but there are some other factors you need to consider.” Kristina says. “Such as?” Dylan asks. “Let's say you are able to locate Andropov, who’s to say he will agree to help you? What if instead of helping you, he decides to kill you instead?” Kristina asks.

At Fantastic Medical, Dannie is in their office looking over some files when there is a knock at the door. “Come in!” Dannie calls out. The door opens and Lucas walks in. Dannie smiles. “Hey there! This is an unexpected surprise!” Dannie exclaims. “I hope this isn’t a bad time. I just thought I would come and check in on my favorite psychiatrist.” Lucas says. “Your favorite? Last I checked, I’m the only psychiatrist you know! Come in, have a seat.” Dannie urges. “Are you sure this isn’t a bad time?” Lucas asks. “Not at all. My next appointment isn’t for another hour, I have time for you.” Dannie says. Lucas walks in and sits across from Dannie. “So tell me, what brings you by?” Dannie asks. “I wanted to drop by and see how you were doing, see how the new job is going.” Lucas says. “It isn’t exactly a new job, I’ve been working here for a few months. But to answer your question, things are going just fine. It feels really good to be able to help people.” Dannie says. “Its a good thing you’re so good at it.” Lucas says. “I certainly hope I am. What about you? How are you doing?” Dannie asks. “I’m doing alright.” Lucas says. “Things are still going well with Julia?” Dannie questions. “Yeah...everything...everything is fine.” Lucas claims. “When you say things like that, you really should try to sound more convincing if you don’t want me to pry. What’s going on?” Dannie asks. Lucas sighs. “Its not that things aren’t going good between Julia and I. Things are great between us! We’ve been dating for a few months now, she’s actually been spending quite a few nights over at my place and I’ve spent a few nights over at hers, things are going great between us.” Lucas says. “So then what seems to be the problem?” Dannie wonders. “Lydia’s presence is still a major part of my life and I feel like that could create a roadblock for Julia and I further down the line.” Lucas says. “A major presence how? You mean you still think about her frequently?” Dannie asks. “It's more than that. I keep having these dreams about Lydia, almost nightly, and in each one of those dreams she is alive and well.” Lucas admits.

In Lydia’s room at the undisclosed location, Lydia is pacing back and forth. “I need to find a way to get out of here...Lucas doesn’t know that I’m alive which means I need to get myself out of this mess, but how?” Lydia wonders. Lydia walks over to the door and attempts to open it, but it won’t budge. Lydia sighs. “There is no opening this door. I can’t even pick the lock because the door is connected to one of those stupid fingerprint scanners.” Lydia says. Lydia looks around the room. “No windows in here so its not like I could climb out if I could, and even if there were, there’s no telling how far of a drop it would be...the only way out of here would be to use someone else’s fingerprint to open that door, but to do that, I would need to knock them out somehow…” Lydia says. Suddenly, the door can be heard opening. As the door opens, a guard walks in holding a tray of food. “Dinner?” Lydia asks. “Doctor Andropov wants to keep you well fed.” The guard says. “I don’t remember seeing you around here before, are you new here?” Lydia questions. “That’s irrelevant.” The guard says. “Just thought I’d try to make some conversation. I’ve been here for two years apparently and the only human contact I have had has been with Doctor Andropov and a few of the guards.” Lydia says. “Sorry to hear that. Eat up.” The guard tells her. “Not much of a talker, huh?” Lydia asks. “I’m just here for the cash, not the conversation.” The guard states. “Can’t say I blame you. After all, if you start having conversations with me, you might start to feel bad about holding me here against my will when I have a fiance and a family to go home to.” Lydia says. The guard hands Lydia the tray of food. “I’ll be back in the morning with your breakfast.” The guard says, before turning to walk out the door. Before the guard can leave, Lydia slams the tray into the back of the guard’s head and he collapses onto the floor! “Sorry, but I won’t be here in the morning. I’m going home!” Lydia announces!

“I realize that Andropov is probably dangerous, which is why when I do finally manage to track him down I don’t have any intention of going to see him unarmed.” Dylan says. “Just because you have a gun doesn’t mean he can’t still hurt you. And what if Andropov isn’t the only threat you have to deal with? He always seems to be involved with some really dangerous people! He was working with me back when I thought I was The Evil Force, he was working with you back when YOU thought you were The Evil Force, not to mention Stefan and Kitty Cat too!” Kristina points out. “I will be fine, there’s nothing to worry about! I can handle myself, I think I more than proved that in the Arctic.” Dylan says. “I know you did, but that doesn’t stop me from worrying. You’re my friend and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.” Kristina says. “I appreciate that. With that being said, I have to track down Andropov if I am ever going to remember my past, remember the man that I used to be. You know, the good guy that everyone in this city likes to rave about!” Dylan says. “And I understand that, but even if you are able to get to Andropov without nearly getting killed, who’s to say he’ll even agree to help you?” Kristina asks. “I’ll offer to make a sizable donation to his research in exchange for his help.” Dylan says. “Sizable donation to his research? You do remember that his research usually involves experimenting on human subjects, right? You also remember that the guy is an international fugitive?” Kristina asks. “Just because I offer to make a sizable donation doesn’t mean I actually will. I will get Andropov to help me and then right after he is of no further use to me, I’ll turn him into the WPA. I’ll get my memory back, Andropov will be locked away in some supermax prison somewhere, we all win! Well, everyone except Andropov anyways.” Dylan says. “You make it sound so easy. You know it isn’t going to be easy, right?” Kristina asks. “Probably not, but a little optimism has never hurt anyone.” Dylan says. “It could end up hurting you if you’re wrong! At the very least, just promise me you’ll be careful.” Kristina says. “I’ll be careful! Satisfied?” Dylan asks. “I’d be a little more satisfied if I thought you actually meant it.” Kristina says. “In fairness, I think all of this worry and concern is a bit premature anyways. We don’t even know where Andropov is yet.” Dylan points out. “And when you find him, God only knows what or who you’ll find him with.” Kristina says.

In Lydia’s room, Lydia kneels down next to the unconscious guard. “You’re probably going to wake up with a pretty nasty headache, but that’s your own fault for not choosing a safer line of work.” Lydia says. Lydia searches the guard and finds a cell phone. “This might come in handy.” Lydia says, as she pockets the cell phone. Lydia stands up and begins dragging the guard towards the door. Lydia then grabs his hand and holds his thumb up to the fingerprint scanner. The machine scans the guard’s fingerprint and after a moment accepts it. The door then begins to open! “Yes! It worked!” Lydia exclaims. Lydia then looks back at the guard. “It was a pleasure doing business with you. By the time anyone finds you, I’ll be long gone.” Lydia says, before running out of the room!

“Tell me about these dreams you’ve been having of Lydia, assuming you feel comfortable doing so of course.” Dannie says. “They usually start off pretty normal. Lydia and I will be in bed, or we’ll be sitting on the couch watching a movie together, and we’ll be talking about how happy we are to be back together again after being apart for so long. But before the dream ends, the tone changes. Lydia will turn towards me and she’ll ask me why I didn’t look for her, every single time without fail, and I have no idea what it could mean.” Lucas says. “You don’t have any theories?” Dannie asks. “Of course there’s that part of me that is wondering if Lydia could actually be alive, if this is my brain telling me that she is. After all, Lydia and I had such a strong connection that I think I would be able to feel it if she were alive and out there somewhere, maybe these dreams are my subconscious’ way of telling me that she is.” Lucas suggests. “Do you really think its possible Lydia could be alive?” Dannie wonders. “I...I don’t know, I think its a reach. Lydia’s body was recovered from the explosion and tests that were run proved that body belonged to her. But even if that wasn’t Lydia, its been two years since the explosion, where could she be? And why hasn’t she contacted me? I can’t think of anyone alive that would want to keep her from me, or that would want to keep her prisoner in general, and I know Lydia wouldn’t stay away willingly! What do you think?” Lucas wonders. “I think the most likely scenario is that you haven’t completely let go of Lydia yet, which is understandable. The love the two of you shared was extraordinary and isn’t something that can be let go of so easily. But, if you continue to hold onto Lydia I think that could end up causing some problems for you and Julia down the line. Does Julia know about these dreams you’ve been having?” Dannie questions. Lucas shakes his head. “No, I haven’t told her.” Lucas admits. “You can’t keep her in the dark, Lucas! You have to be honest with her!” Dannie tells him. “I know I should be, but I feel like if I tell Julia the truth its just going to make things worse. She knows Lydia was a huge reason why I was reluctant to commit in the beginning, if she finds out that I’ve been having dreams about her she might decide to just end things for good!” Lucas says. “But do you really think keeping Julia in the dark about these dreams is really fair to her? She has a right to know.” Dannie notes. “I know she does, I’m just really nervous about how she would react if I told her. My God Dannie, what am I supposed to do? How do I make these dreams stop so I don’t have to worry anymore?” Lucas asks. “I think the best solution is to find a way to move on from Lydia, which I don’t think you’ve been able to successfully do yet.” Dannie says. “But how? Lydia has been gone for two years! If I haven’t been able to let go of her after two years, how am I ever supposed to let go of her? How am I supposed to ever be able to move on with my life?” Lucas asks. “I really wish I could tell you, but those are questions that only you have the answers to, whether you know those answers yet or not.” Dannie says. Lucas sighs. “I really thought moving on with Julia was the first big step in letting go of Lydia, but it seems like ever since Julia and I have started dating, Lydia has become even more prominent in my thoughts and dreams than she ever has been! I need to find a way to make those dreams stop because despite everything I do have feelings for Julia and I really want our relationship to work, but if I can’t let go of Lydia...I’m not sure it can work.” Lucas says. Dannie grabs Lucas’ hand. “I know things seem really complicated right now, but I also know if anyone can navigate through this difficult situation, you can. You will figure things out, I’m sure of it.” Dannie says. “I’m glad you have faith in me, especially when I’m struggling to have faith in myself.” Lucas says. “We all have those moments from time to time, which is why its so important to have a support system to help us stand when we struggle to do so on our own.” Dannie says. Lucas smiles. “And I have the best support system anyone could ask for. Between you and Kristina as friends, I’m one of the luckiest guys on the planet.” Lucas says. There’s a knock on the door. “That’s probably my cue to leave. Its probably time for your next patient to be stopping by.” Lucas says. “Probably. Please call me or stop by any time you need to talk, you know that I’m always here for you.” Dannie says. Lucas smiles. “I know.” Lucas says. Lucas stands up, opens the door, and finds a man standing outside holding a bouquet of flowers. “I have a delivery for Dannie Goo.” The man says. “That’s me.” Dannie says. The man walks in and puts the bouquet of flowers down on Dannie’s desk. “I just need you to sign right here.” The man says, as he hands Dannie a paper. Dannie signs the paper and returns it to the man. “May I ask who to thank for these beautiful flowers?” Dannie asks. “I’m sorry, whoever bought these for you didn’t leave a card, or even a name for that matter. Have a great day.” The man says before walking out. Dannie looks up at Lucas. “I don’t suppose you bought me flowers, did you?” Dannie asks. “No, but I probably should after the talk we just had. So you don’t have any idea who those flowers could be from? You haven’t been seeing anyone lately?” Lucas asks. “No, I haven’t. Maybe they are from a patient. I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t have left a card with their name on it, at least so I would know who to thank.” Dannie says.

In a large dining room, a guard can be seen playing on his phone when Lydia slams a large vase into the back of his head! The guard falls to the floor. “I can’t believe how much security Andropov hired to keep me locked up here, the question is why?” Lydia says. Lydia looks around the dining room and a perplexed expression crosses her face. “Wait a minute...I’ve been here before. Lydia then notices the Stanpatos crest on the wall. “Oh my God, this is Stanpatos Isle! What the hell is Andropov doing keeping me here of all places?” Lydia wonders. Lydia’s eyes turn to face a door. “If memory serves, that door right there should lead me to the outside. If I can get to the shore and find a boat, I should be able to get off this God forsaken island and be in the clear.” Lydia says. Lydia runs to the door, opens it, and gasps when she finds someone waiting on the other side of the door. “Oh dear God...” Lydia mutters. The camera pans up and reveals a very much alive Mia Goo! “Lydia darling! How delightful to see you again!” Mia exclaims!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down