QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 83(3/13/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 83(3/13/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 83(3/13/24)

Post by QG Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 pm

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is in the living room, pouring himself a drink, when Dannie walks in. “How do I look?” Dannie asks. “You look lovely. I assume since you are all dressed up that Jenna has agreed to come over.” King Beast says. “She has, and I want to make sure everything is perfect. I’ve already made arrangements with the chef, and I also spoke to some of the other residents of the house to let them know we would need some privacy at dinner tonight. The only one I wasn’t able to get in touch with was Brody.” Dannie says. “I saw him just a little while ago. He said something about going out to dinner with his mother.” King Beast says. “Perfect! Then we shouldn’t have to worry about him!” Dannie says. “I’m happy to see how excited you are about this. It’s actually quite contagious!” King Beast says. “Excited and nervous. I realize that inviting Jenna to meet my dad already may be moving things a little too fast.” Dannie says. “I’m sure if Jenna felt that way, she would have said something.” King Beast says. “I hope that’s the case and she isn’t just keeping quiet so she doesn’t disappoint me. I really need tonight to be perfect.” Dannie says. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about.” King Beast says.

At Slate Gray, Acerbi is seated at a table when Brody comes up behind her. “Good evening, mum.” Brody says. “Hello, my darling! How are you on this terrific evening?” Acerbi questions. Brody kisses Acerbi on the cheek and then sits across from her. “I couldn’t be better. How about you? You seem to be in a rather cheery mood.” Brody says. “Of course I am! I am having dinner with my beloved son, what more could I ask for?” Acerbi asks. “I’m sure you’d prefer to have both of your children here with you.” Brody says. “Of course, but Adelina is busy starting up her new clinic overseas. I would never dream of interrupting her work, especially not when she is following in her mother’s footsteps!” Acerbi says. “Not entirely. I don’t think Adelina’s clinic is being bankrolled by a megalomaniac who plans on using it for his own nefarious means.” Brody notes. Acerbi chuckles. “No, probably not. So, is there anything new with you?” Acerbi wonders. “Not necessarily with me, but there have been some new developments in the Goo household.” Brody says. “Ah yes, I heard about Mia Goo’s timely demise. I also heard that the police are charging Lydia with her murder.” Acerbi says. “The gun used to shoot Mia did apparently belong to Lydia.” Brody notes. “That is irrelevant! After everything that wretched woman has done to Lydia, it is preposterous to think that Lydia was not defending herself when she shot Mia!” Acerbi says. “Well if Lydia is truly innocent, we just need to hope that justice will prevail and her name will be cleared.” Brody says. “You know I don’t have faith in this country’s justice system. Innocent people go to jail all the time.” Acerbi notes. “Let’s hope this is the exception. Anyways, when I mentioned new developments, I wasn’t really talking about Mia’s death.” Brody says. “Did someone else die in the castle?” Acerbi wonders. “The opposite, actually. Someone came back from the dead: V.J.” Brody reveals. “Victor’s son is alive? How is that even possible?” Acerbi wonders. “You should ask your old friend Madeline Masters. He’s apparently been working for her for quite some time now. In fact, I didn’t even realize it at the time, but I think I delivered V.J right to Madeline.” Brody says. “What?!” Acerbi asks. “His face was all bandaged up, I had no idea it was him! He was one of Andropov’s patients in the basement of The Evil Force’s castle, Andropov instructed me to deliver him to Madeline! In exchange, I got a rather handsome payday that helped me afford to buy my boat.” Brody reveals. “If you had known it was V.J, would you have done anything differently? I seem to recall the two of you didn’t get along when V.J was alive. You were both fighting over that Maya woman.” Acerbi remembers. “You mean my wife? Yes, I remember. I lost Maya to V.J.” Brody recalls. “Given the way you treated Maya, did you ever really have her to begin with?” Acerbi wonders. “No, probably not…” Brody says. “So if V.J has been doing Madeline’s bidding, does that mean he was involved in Lawrence Stanpatos’ kidnapping?” Acerbi questions. “Apparently.” Brody says. “I guess I should send V.J a thank you card then. If only he had done the world a favor and disposed of Lawrence.” Acerbi says. Lawrence walks up to the table. “Did I hear someone mention my name?” Lawrence asks.

At Victor’s office, Victor is on the phone. “So you mean to tell me you don’t have any new information? Nothing at all?” Victor asks. Someone knocks on the door. “Listen, just keep looking! I have to go. Keep me updated on whatever you find out.” Victor says, before hanging up. “Come in!” Victor calls out. The door opens and Julia walks in. “Hey, are you busy?” Julia asks. “I always have time for you. I must admit I’m a little surprised to see you, though. I assumed you would have locked yourself in your office so you can prepare your case against Lydia. I hear her bail hearing is tomorrow. I assume you plan on fighting to have her bail denied so she can be sent to Baronville to await trial.” Victor says. “As the former District Attorney, you know I can’t discuss an ongoing case with you. Anyways, the reason I took time away from working on my case is because I wanted to check in on you. I’m worried.” Julia says. “I’m fine.” Victor claims. “Are you? You just found out your son is alive, that had to have come as quite the shock.” Julia notes. “I’m trying my best to come to terms with it. Believe me, I couldn’t be happier that V.J is alive. It is something that I never thought would be possible. With that being said, the fact that Madeline Masters has done something to him and is likely controlling him complicates matters significantly.” Victor says. “I’ve been coordinating with the Fantastic P.D, and they still have no idea where V.J went after Lawrence Stanpatos’ kidnapping.” Julia says. “I’ve hired a private investigator to look into V.J’s whereabouts, as well as Serena’s.” Victor says. “Hold on, Serena Masters is missing as well?” Julia asks. “No one can get a hold of her and her hotel room is empty. I’m worried, Julia. With Lydia having been arrested, I feel as though Serena would have surfaced by now. What if V.J has done something to her?” Victor asks. “Didn’t V.J love her?” Julia asks. “He did. But V.J doesn’t remember any of that, and he is also under Madeline’s control. As much as it pains me to say this, we have no idea what my son is capable of at this point.” Victor admits.

In Switzerland, Madeline is lying motionless on the floor of The Master’s compound. V.J slowly makes his way over to her, kneels down, and checks her pulse. “Is she…?” Serena asks. V.J nods. “Yeah, she’s dead.” V.J confirms. “Oh my god, I just killed my own mother!” Serena cries. V.J stands up and walks over to Serena. “Hey, it isn’t your fault! She was gonna shoot me. If you didn’t act so quickly, I’d be dead! You saved my life.” V.J tells her. “I owe you after all the times you’ve saved mine. Still though…maybe I could’ve done things differently! Maybe I could’ve fired a warning shot, or shot her in the leg…” Serena suggests. “I don’t think it would’ve done any good. She still would’ve found a way to shoot me knowing her.” V.J says. Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara rush into the room. “Serena?!” Andy asks. “Andy? What the hell are you doing here?” Serena asks. “I could ask you the same question! We heard a gunshot, are you okay?” Andy asks. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Serena says. Rebecca notices Madeline and The Master on the floor. “Looks like you’ve been busy.” Rebecca notes. “The Master is alive, he was shot in the shoulder and the fall must’ve knocked him out. Madeline is dead.” V.J reveals. “I shot her…” Serena admits. Andy walks over to Serena. “Are you okay?” Andy asks. “Physically, I’m fine…” Serena tells him. “What happened? How did you even end up here?” Andy wonders. “She was following me.” V.J reveals. “And who are you?” Andy wonders. “Andy, this is the guy I was telling you about before.” Serena tells him. “This is Vic?” Andy wonders. “Who’s Vic?” Ciara asks. “An amnesiac Serena took in and has been taking care of. How does he fit into all of this?” Andy questions. “My mother brainwashed him to look for the three diamond jewels. I’m guessing you probably already knew the jewels survived the explosion in Egypt.” Serena assumes. “Yeah, that’s why we’re here.” Andy says. “I don’t understand. If Vic here was working for Madeline, why do you seem so comfortable around him right now?” Rebecca asks. “Because I broke through to him.” Serena says. “How did you manage to do that?” Andy asks. “By reminding him of who he was…the man I fell in love with.” Serena says. “You’re in love with him?” Ciara questions. “It’s…it’s complicated.” Serena says. “Let me explain. I remember my past, and it turns out I knew all of you before the amnesia.” V.J reveals. “Who are you?” Ciara wonders. V.J walks over to Ciara. “It’s me, sis. I’m V.J.” V.J tells her. Ciara backs up. “No…that…that can’t be true.” Ciara says. “I know, I found it pretty hard to understand myself, at least before the memories started flooding back in. But, it’s all true. I remember my past with Serena, I remember you, and Brady, and Dad. I remember the two of you, Andy and Rebecca. Hey, do you two remember that little adventure we went on in Fishkit City? Kitty Cat kidnapped us and Serena and planned on using us as leverage to get Aunt Molly to sign over control of the city? We barely survived that one.” V.J recalls. “My god, it really is you…how is this even possible?” Andy asks. “My mother stole his body from the hospital! Then she had Andropov bring him back from the dead.” Serena says. “I was actually in The Evil Force’s castle in Iceland at the same time you were! Brody got me out of there before the whole place blew up. My face was covered in bandages though, so I don’t think he knew who I was.” V.J says. Ciara walks over to V.J and puts her hands on his face. “Your face looks different, but my god…those eyes are mistakenly yours. It really is you, isn’t it?” Ciara asks. V.J smiles. “It really is me.” V.J confirms. “Oh my god, you’re alive! My brother is alive!” Ciara exclaims, before pulling V.J into a hug. V.J looks over Ciara’s shoulder, smiles at Serena and winks at her.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, King Beast is fixing the flower arrangement when the doorbell rings. “Don’t worry, Dannie! I’ll answer it!” King Beast calls out. King Beast walks into the foyer, opens the door, and finds Jenna standing outside. “Good evening, you must be Jenna. It’s lovely to meet you.” King Beast says. Jenna looks up at King Beast and her face goes white. “Oh my god…it’s you!” Jenna gasps…

At Slate Gray, Lawrence pulls up a chair and sits with Acerbi and Brody. “Hello Olivia, how wonderful to see you again.” Lawrence says. “Did I say you could sit down with us?” Acerbi asks. “I realize that the last time we encountered one another, you were less than pleasant towards me. But, I thought that after hearing news of my abduction, that perhaps your feelings have begun to thaw.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “You thought wrong. In fact, I was just telling Brody how I wish V.J had never let you go.” Acerbi says. “V.J? V.J Goo? What does he have to do with any of this?” Lawrence wonders. “You haven’t heard the news? V.J is alive, and he is the one who aided Madeline in your abduction.” Acerbi reveals. “She supposedly brainwashed him.” Brody adds. “I suppose that makes sense. I did get the sense that the man working with her was possibly under her control. In fact, when I mentioned it to Madeline, she didn’t exactly deny it. So where is V.J now? I would be delighted to have a talk with him, under less dire circumstances this time. Well, less dire for me, that is.” Lawrence says. “If you go anywhere near my nephew, there isn’t a rock you can hide under where I won’t find you! I will hunt you down and make you wish you had never returned to this city!” Acerbi warns. “I didn’t even realize you cared all that much about Victor’s offspring!” Lawrence says. “Neither did I!” Brody agrees. “The Goo family has finally welcomed me back into the fold, I’m not about to squander our new level of trust by allowing you to hurt one of them. If you touch a hair on V.J’s newly resurrected head, you will have me to deal with.” Acerbi warns. “Don’t worry, my dear! I have no intention of hurting young V.J. It’s clear that he was not in his right mind when he abducted me, so I won’t be seeking revenge. Besides, once Serena learns he is alive, I’m sure she will be quite eager to reunite with the love of her life. As someone who has been in love before, I can appreciate that sort of connection.” Lawrence says. “Surely you must be referring to your sick obsession with my sister, Molly. What you and I shared was not love.” Acerbi says. “I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m not sure how you felt towards me, but I can assure you that my feelings for you were quite genuine. It still pains me that our relationship ended so abruptly.” Lawrence says. “Funny, I don’t feel a thing.” Acerbi says. “Well if you ever come to the realization that what you and I shared was true love, feel free to come find me. I will never give up on the hope that you and I can someday be together. I truly believe that together, we could rule the world.” Lawrence says. “I’m not interested.” Acerbi says. “As you wish. Have a lovely evening.” Lawrence says, before standing up, and walking out. “He puts on quite the show.” Brody says. “I can assure you, it is nothing more than a show. I don’t believe that man is capable of true, authentic love.” Acerbi says, as she stands up. “Where are you going?” Brody wonders. “I’m sorry, Brody, I have to go. Seeing that man made me lose my appetite. Could we perhaps reschedule for another day?” Acerbi asks. “Sure. Just text me when your next availability is.” Brody says. “Of course. I love you.” Acerbi says. “I love you too. Bye, mum.” Brody says. Acerbi heads towards the elevator, leaving a disappointed Brody behind.

In Victor’s office, Julia sits across from Victor. “No matter what Madeline may have done to V.J, I doubt she was able to erase everything about the man that he used to be! I’m sure the real V.J is still in there somewhere, and due to that factor, he’s going to have his limits.” Julia says. “Is he though? V.J has been gone for years, and I’m sure he has spent a reasonable chunk of that time doing Madeline’s bidding! Don’t you think that if V.J hasn’t been following her orders all these years, that she would have gotten rid of him by now? For V.J to still be around, that tells me that he has been a loyal soldier to Madeline, one she feels is worth keeping around.” Victor says. “Even so, do you think that brainwashing V.J would be enough to make him hurt Serena?” Julia asks. “I don’t know. I’d like to think that V.J is strong enough to fight back against Madeline’s influence, but I really don’t know what that woman has put him through, how much she has changed him! For all I know, I may never get my son back. The man he was…that man may be lost forever.” Victor says. “That isn’t going to happen.” Julia says. “How can you be so sure?” Victor wonders. “Because you won’t let it. You are as stubborn as they come, and I can’t see you ever giving up until the man V.J used to be is back.” Julia says. “I can’t do anything as long as I don’t know where V.J is!” Victor points out. “He’s gonna come home, and when he does, I know that you are gonna fight like hell to get him back. He’s lucky to have a dad like you, and so am I.” Julia says. Victor smiles. “Wow, it is incredible how far we’ve come. When I first found out you were my daughter, I never would have imagined the day would come where you would refer to me as your dad.” Victor says. “Neither did I, but you won me over. As big of an ass as you can be, you proved to me that you are capable of evolving, and you also proved to be how much love you are capable of giving. I’m lucky to have you in my life, and so is V.J.” Julia says. “I can’t wait for V.J to meet you. I have a feeling the two of you are going to get along famously.” Victor says. “You think so? Well I can’t wait to meet him. I didn’t get to know Brady as much as I would’ve liked, so hopefully things will be different with V.J.” Julia says. “I hope so too. Of course, V.J first needs to come home.” Victor says. “He will. Trust me.” Julia says.

In Switzerland, Andy finishes tying up The Master. “I’ve been shot, is this really necessary?!” The Master asks. “The last time I saw you, you were shot, jumped off a bridge, and still turned up alive. Yeah, this is absolutely necessary.” Andy says. “I’m flattered that I intimidate you so much.” The Master says. Rebecca gets off the phone and walks over to Andy. “An agent from INTERPOL is on the way to pick him up.” Rebecca says. “I don’t suppose this agent will also be taking Andy’s presumed dead cousin into custody as well, will he? He was pointing a gun at me, he stole something that belonged to me…” The Master says. V.J walks over to Andy and Rebecca. “That reminds me. I’ve got something I think the two of you will want to take a look at.” V.J says. V.J reaches into his coat pocket, pulls out the diamond ring, and hands it to Andy. “It’s all yours.” V.J says. “The diamond ring…thank you, V.J. I appreciate this.” Andy says. “It’s the least I could’ve done after all the trouble I caused.” V.J says. “You weren’t in your right mind. Besides, it looks like the love of that beautiful woman over there saved you.” Andy says. “She has a way of always doing that. I’m one lucky son of a bitch, aren’t I?” V.J asks. “Yeah, so try not to die this time.” Andy says. “That isn’t funny!” Rebecca scolds. “Actually, it kinda is.” V.J says. Ciara walks over to them. “Hey, Serena is over there with her mother right now. I think she could really use you.” Ciara says. “Yeah, I’ll go check up on her.” V.J says. “Great. By the way, have I mentioned how happy I am that you’re alive?” Ciara asks. “You have, and I gotta admit, it’s feeling pretty good to be the center of attention.” V.J jokes. Ciara slaps his arm. “Don’t let it go to your head.” Ciara says.

Across the room, Serena is kneeling down next to a deceased Madeline. “I guess I should’ve expected this. All the enemies you’ve made over the years, all the people you’ve hurt, someone was going to snap and take you out eventually…I…I just never thought that someone was going to be me. I never thought I would be put in a position where I would have to choose between the man I love and my own mother, but here we are. I always knew you were a crappy mother, I’ve known that pretty much since I was a kid. My eyes were really opened at Lydia’s memorial service, when you used it to give yourself a platform to tell off all the people you feel like wronged you in some way. But today…this is the moment I finally realized that you have never given a damn about anyone but yourself. You know how much I love V.J, you’ve seen how much I love him, but you were still gonna shoot him right in front of me. You kept him away from me for years, KNOWING how devastated I was over losing him! I wanna say you treated Lydia better, but I can’t do that either! Sure, you might not have been as hard on her as you were on me, but instead you enabled her! In a way, you are the reason Lydia went so long without getting the proper help she needed because you let her antics go on and on without doing a damn thing! And why is that? Because everything Lydia did to Andy and then to Rebecca, those things are what you consider to be normal behavior! It’s all things you yourself would’ve done! The only difference is that Lydia did those things because she wasn’t well, everything you did was because you are pure evil! I hate that I had to shoot you, but the more I think about it, I’m so glad I did. This world is a better place without Madeline Masters in it.” Serena says. Serena puts her hand over Madeline’s face and closes her eyes. “Burn in hell, mother. After the hell you put me through, making me think V.J was dead, it’s what you deserve.” Serena says. V.J walks over to Serena and holds out his hand to her. “Hey, are you okay?” V.J asks. Serena takes V.J’s hand and stands up. “No…but now that you are alive, I know that everything is going to be okay. I’ve missed you so much, Junior.” Serena says. “You don’t have to miss me anymore. I’m back, and I’m not going anywhere.” V.J says, before pulling Serena into a kiss.

Across the room, an agent from INTERPOL finishes handcuffing The Master. “Thanks for giving us a call. We’ve been waiting to lock this scum up for twenty years.” The agent says. “My pleasure. I’ve been waiting to see him dragged away in handcuffs for eighteen years.” Andy says. “I wouldn’t celebrate just yet. You know I have ways of getting out of difficult situations.” The Master says. “Not this time. This time, you are going to spend the rest of your life rotting away in a supermax prison. It’s what you deserve after all of the lives you’ve destroyed. Just look at poor Kristina, all those years she lost because of you implanting your father’s memories into her head.” Rebecca says. “Ah yes, the only time Miss. Cat has ever exhibited any charisma. Well Commissioner Rogers, it has been a pleasure. I do hope we can see each other again someday. In fact, I’m pretty much certain we will.” The Master says. “Get him out of here!” Rebecca orders. The agent leads The Master towards the front door. “Bye, Miss. Masters! Chin up over shooting your mother, it’s only something you’ll have to live with for the rest of your life! No big deal!” The Master tells Serena. “I SAID GET HIM OUT!” Rebecca yells. The agent drags The Master out of the house. “So, what now?” Ciara wonders. “We’ve got the diamond ring, which means we’re a step ahead of Lawrence.” Andy says. “Now we need to figure out how we are going to stay ahead of him.” Rebecca says. “You can count on me for whatever you need. I’m coming back with you.” Ciara says. “You sure?” Andy asks. “Absolutely! Madeline Masters used my brainwashed brother to hunt down these jewels. Not only that, but Lawrence is still at large! I’m not gonna rest until he is either behind bars or dead, whichever comes first.” Ciara says. “I’d settle for the first option.” Rebecca says. “In that case, it looks like we’re going back to Fantastic.” Andy says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum