QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 63(2/6/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 63(2/6/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 63(2/6/24)

Post by QG Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:06 am

It's a new day in Fantastic City. At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is washing dishes and listening to music when she hears a loud knock at the door. “Hold on a sec!” Bethany calls out. Bethany stops the music, walks over to the door, and opens it to find Virginia standing in the hallway. “Well its about time! I thought I was gonna have to stand out there for hours!” Virginia says. “Sorry, I was washing dishes and had my music playing. I didn’t hear you. Come in!” Bethany urges. Virginia walks in and looks around. “Is Kaylie home?” Virginia wonders. “No, she went to work pretty early this morning. Issac is in the other room though if you want to say hi.” Bethany says. “I would love to say hello to my beautiful grandbaby! But first, I gotta know how you’re doing. You must be thrilled to finally be back with Kaylie.” Virginia says. Bethany smiles. “I am on cloud 9, Virginia. We both are! This is the happiest I’ve felt in months.” Bethany says. “I’m so happy to hear that, darling. You know I’ve been pulling for you and Kaylie since the beginning, especially seeing how hard you fought for her when that creep Xavier was around.” Virginia says. “Well hopefully Kay and I won’t have to worry about any more obstacles getting in our way.” Bethany says. “You shouldn’t. Now that that nut job Corey Cambino is locked up, things should be pretty calm for you and Kaylie, right? She doesn’t need to keep Dannie Goo safe from their dangerous stalker anymore which means she doesn't need to spend anymore time around Dannie.” Virginia says. “Yeah…that’s not exactly true.” Bethany admits. “Huh?” Virginia asks. “Kaylie offered Dannie a job at the police station, which means the two of them could be working together soon.” Bethany says.

At the Lakeside Diner, King Beast and Dannie are seated at a booth. “I’m so glad you agreed to join me for breakfast. Don’t get me wrong, the food that the chef cooks is always exceptional. Sometimes though it's nice to get out of the castle for a bit.” King Beast says. “Absolutely.” Dannie agrees. “So tell me, how are you?” King Beast wonders. “I’m fine, Dad.” Dannie says. “Are you sure? I know you were struggling with everything Corey had done to you.” King Beast says. “Is this why you asked me out to breakfast? Because you’re worried about me?” Dannie questions. “I asked you out to breakfast because I’m your father and I very much enjoy your company. With that being said, I did feel like this was an excellent time to check in.” King Beast admits. “I’m doing better. I had my first appointment with my psychiatrist and they are helping me work through the trauma Corey inflicted on me.” Dannie says. “Good. I’m glad to hear that things are looking up for you.” King Beast says. “Thank you. On a more positive note, I actually got a new job offer.” Dannie reveals. “Oh? Are you considering leaving Fantastic Medical?” King Beast wonders. “No, I love working at Fantastic Medical! This is more of a side job, something I could do without needing to leave my day job.” Dannie says. “Don’t leave me in suspense, what is it?” King Beast asks. “A consultant position at the Fantastic P.D. Basically, I would be profiling criminals, providing insight into their thought process as well as possibly predicting their next move.” Dannie says. “I see. Do you plan on accepting the offer?” King Beast wonders. “I’m considering it. I mean, technically I wasn’t actually offered the job, Kaylie stopped by and recommended that I apply. But, she seems to think I would definitely get it.” Dannie says. “Perhaps because Kaylie knows what an extraordinary person you are.” King Beast says. “There’s just one drawback. If I go to work for the police, that would mean possibly working with Kaylie.” Dannie says. “How is that a drawback? I was under the impression that you liked Kaylie, that the two of you had become friends after the Corey ordeal.” King Beast says. “We are friends. The problem is that I’m beginning to feel like I may want more than just friendship from Kaylie.” Dannie admits.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca is in the living room sitting at the desk when Andy comes up behind her and kisses her on the cheek. “Good morning, sweetheart.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Good morning. You know, I really could get used to being greeted like that.” Rebecca says. “Say the word and I’ll greet you like that every morning.” Andy says. “You have my permission.” Rebecca says. “Best news I’ve heard all day. Hey listen, you got home so late last night that I wasn’t able to tell you, but Serena is back in town.” Andy reveals. “Really? That’s nice. She must have come back to see Lydia.” Rebecca says. “She did, but sounds like she found another reason to keep her in town for a bit. Apparently she found this mystery man unconscious in the park and brought him to the hospital. When he woke up, he told her he doesn’t remember anything about his past. Serena has actually moved him in with her until he can figure out more about who he is.” Andy says. “Is she sure that’s a good idea? Moving a stranger in?” Rebecca wonders. “I questioned it too, but she seems convinced he’s a good person.” Andy says. “I hope she’s right…anyways, the reason I came home so late last night was because my work day got disrupted. Daisy stopped by the police station to see me.” Rebecca says. “Oh yeah? What did she want?” Andy wonders. “My help. I guess she believes Lysandros is innocent of kidnapping Lydia and she plans on investigating to find out who’s really responsible. She knows I feel the same way and she’s hoping I would help her by telling her more about the case, meaning the details that haven’t been released to the public.” Rebecca says. “Oh my god…please don’t tell me you told her about the diamond jewels.” Andy urges. “Of course I didn’t. I know how dangerous it would be if that information were to become public, just like I know Daisy would have published it in her paper. She told me that was her plan, she was hoping releasing that information may help draw Lydia’s real kidnapper out of hiding.” Rebecca reveals. “Maybe it would, but it might also draw out a bunch of other bad people that might want to use the three jewels for their own nefarious purposes.” Andy says. “Exactly…she’s not going to stop, though. She’s going to keep digging until either the WPA locks her up for getting too close or the person who really kidnapped Lydia kills her for getting too close.” Andy says. “At this point, being locked up might be the best thing that could happen for Daisy if it’ll keep her out of harm’s way.” Andy says. “Yeah…so about this case, have you spoken to Mia at all? I know you said the whole point of moving her in here was to get close to her.” Rebecca says. “I did say that, and I plan on following through…today.” Andy reveals.

In the food court of Goo Village, Acerbi is sitting at a table when Lydia walks up to her. “Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me.” Lydia says. “Of course. You sounded troubled on the phone.” Acerbi says. Lydia sits across from Acerbi. “That’s because I am troubled. Things have gone from bad to worse.” Lydia says. “How so?” Acerbi wonders. “Lucas and Julia are engaged.” Lydia reveals. “What?! Are you certain?” Acerbi asks. “Yes, I’m certain! I went over to Julia’s place yesterday to try and talk some sense into her, to help her realize that Lucas is only with her because something happened to him! Then while I was there, I noticed Julia was wearing an engagement ring!” Lydia says. “My god, this is outrageous! Lucas can’t be permitted to marry her!” Acerbi says. “I know, which is why I’m trying harder and harder to come up with a plan to get the Lucas I love back. I even went over to the Goo Castle last night to confront Mia, hoping that I may be able to convince her to turn Lucas back.” Lydia says. “Surely you didn’t expect that to go anywhere.” Acerbi says. “Not under normal circumstances, no, but I came prepared this time.” Lydia says. “Prepared how?” Acerbi wonders. “I brought a gun and I pointed it at her. I told her that if she didn’t undo what she did to Lucas, I would shoot her.” Lydia says. “Good for you, that is exactly what I would have done. Did it work?” Acerbi wonders. “Not quite. Even facing down the barrel of a gun, Mia still refused to help.” Lydia says. “That comes as no surprise. Mia’s hatred for you and Lucas holds no bounds. So, did you shoot her?” Acerbi questions. “No!” Lydia says. “Why not?!” Acerbi asks. “Because, I didn’t actually plan on killing her, as much as I would’ve liked to! I was bluffing! I did fire a shot near her to scare her though.” Lydia says. “Where did the bullet go?” Acerbi asks. “In the wall. She’s lucky it didn’t go into her head.” Lydia says. “Mia may be lucky, but I can’t say you are.” Acerbi says. “Why not? I didn’t kill Mia, which means I avoided a murder charge.” Lydia says. “Lydia, murders can be covered up! Quite easily if you know what you’re doing! But since you went to Mia with a gun, fired a shot, and then left her still breathing, that could present an issue.” Acerbi says. “An issue how?” Lydia wonders. Before Acerbi can answer, Kaylie walks up to the table. “Lydia Masters?” Kaylie asks. “Yes. Can I help you?” Lydia asks. Kaylie flashes her badge. “Detective Simms, Fantastic P.D.” Kaylie says. “Oh yeah, I think I remember you. You’re Julia’s sister.” Lydia realizes. “Is there something Lydia can help you with, Detective?” Acerbi questions. “She can stand up and put her hands behind her back.” Kaylie says. “Excuse me?” Lydia asks. “Lydia Masters, I’m placing you under arrest for the attempted murder of Mia Goo.” Kaylie announces!

Virginia and Bethany are now sitting on the sofa in Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment. “What kind of job could Kaylie possibly offer Dannie?! They ain’t no cop!” Virginia notes. “Maybe not, but they are a psychiatrist. I guess the department has uses for one of those, which means that if Dannie takes the job, they could end up helping Kaylie on some of her cases.” Bethany says. “Why the hell would Kaylie even suggest Dannie take that job?! She knows how you feel about Dannie!” Virginia notes. “True, but Dannie is a good psychiatrist.” Bethany notes. “That sounds a lot like my Kaylie. Those were her words, weren’t they?” Virginia asks. “Mmhm.” Bethany confirms. “Of course they were! I love that girl, but she is WAAAAAAAY too friendly for her own good. I’m sure there are plenty of psychiatrists that could fill that position!” Virginia says. “I’m sure there are too, but Kaylie wants someone she can trust and Dannie fits that bill.” Bethany says. “Do you think that Dannie is a threat to your relationship?” Virginia wonders. “No! I…I mean…not yet…” Bethany says. “Not yet?” Virginia questions. “Kaylie and Dannie, they’ve got a lot in common, you know? And even though they might just be friends now, I’m kinda worried that working together could help them grow closer. I don’t think Kay would ever cheat on me with them, but a part of me is worried that she’ll get so close to Dannie and realize that she’s more compatible with Dannie than she is with me. I mean, look at me! I am the polar opposite of Kaylie!” Bethany says. “You know what? I think that’s an excellent idea! Go look at yourself in the mirror! If you do, you’ll see that Dannie can’t compete. Girl, you’re the total package! You’re hilarious, you’re smart, you’re feisty, and so what if you’re the exact opposite of Kaylie? Kaylie didn’t fall in love with you because she thought you were like her twin, she fell in love with you because of all your quirks. That’s something Dannie won’t ever be able to compete with.” Virginia says. Bethany smiles. “Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. And thank you for always being there for me, Virginia. Honestly, you’ve been more of a mother to me than my own mother has been. I love you.” Bethany says, before hugging Virginia. “Aww, I love you too, baby girl. And just so you know, you are the third daughter I’ve always wanted. You remind me so much of myself when I was your age.” Virginia says. “Minus the insecurities, I’m sure. Somehow I can’t see you acting like this.” Bethany says. “I’ve had my moments, everybody does. But you’ve got nothing to be worried about, trust me on that!” Virginia says. “Yeah, I hope not…” Bethany says.

“You have feelings for Kaylie?” King Beast asks. Dannie nods. “Yeah…” Dannie confirms. “When did this happen?” King Beast wonders. “It happened gradually, I guess. Kaylie has done so much to help me when Corey was stalking me, not to mention she’s just been a really good friend. I don’t know, at some point I guess those feelings of friendship evolved into something else.” Dannie says. “I see…” King Beast says. “I know what you’re thinking, you don’t have to tell me. Its wrong of me to feel this way, Kaylie is in a committed relationship with Bethany.” Dannie says. “No, I wasn’t thinking that. Given all the terrible things I’ve done, it would be hypocritical of me to judge you. I am curious whether or not you plan on pursuing these feelings.” King Beast says. “I can’t! Kaylie is in love with Bethany and it would be wrong of me to try and disrupt that. I just need to try and find a way to move on and forget about her.” Dannie says. “Accepting a job, even part time, at Kaylie’s place of employment could make that difficult.” King Beast notes. “I know, but it isn’t as if I’d be working with Kaylie on a daily basis. I probably wouldn’t even be working there on a daily basis. I’m hoping it won’t be too much of a problem, because the more I think about it, the more I want this job. I feel like I could really make a difference, possibly even help get dangerous criminals off the streets.” Dannie says. “If you feel that way, then you should accept the position. Still though, if you feel your feelings for Kaylie could become a problem, I suggest you find a way to move on from them. Maybe you could even begin seeing other people.” King Beast suggests. “That’s actually not a bad idea.” Dannie says. “And there are plenty of places here in Fantastic where you could meet people. Clubs, restaurants, parks…” King Beast says. “I could maybe even sign up for some dating apps, maybe I could meet someone on one of them.” Dannie says. King Beast chuckles. “Or you could do things the more modern way, I suppose that is always an option.” King Beast says. Dannie smiles. “Yeah…I think that could actually work. It could even be fun! Its been so long since I’ve actually dated anyone, it might be nice to have more of a social life again.” Dannie says. “Whatever makes you happy.” King Beast says. Dannie stands up. “Okay, that’s what I’m going to do then! I’m going to head home and start working on my profile, and try to pick some of my best pictures to use.” Dannie says. “It could take a while, you take a lot of great pictures. I’d be happy to send you some I’ve taken.” King Beast says. “Thanks Dad, I appreciate that. I’ll see you at home.” Dannie says. “You most certainly will, and please keep me updated on this whole dating app thing.” King Beast says. “Will do. Bye!” Dannie exclaims, before running out.

“What’s your plan for Mia?” Rebecca wonders. “I’m meeting her for lunch today. I’m gonna get to know her, build a bond with her, maybe get some information out of the whole deal.” Andy suggests. “You don’t really think Mia is going to give up who she was working with so easily, do you?” Rebecca asks. “No, of course not. I’ve got some ideas though on how to move the process along.” Andy says. “Just promise me you’ll be careful. I don’t trust Mia one bit.” Rebecca says. “Neither do I, but I’m gonna be in a public place. Mia wouldn’t try anything there.” Andy says. “I wouldn’t count on it.” Rebecca says. “Well just in case, I’m making sure I’m prepared.” Andy says, as he moves his coat slightly to reveal a gun holstered on his belt. “I hate that we have to be worried for our lives like this, and I especially hate that its only going to get worse once we find out who’s pulling the strings.” Rebecca says. “I know, me too. But trust me, it’ll all be worth it once this person is caught and put behind bars where they belong. On that note, I really should get going. Wish me luck.” Andy says. “Good luck.” Rebecca says. Andy kisses Rebecca and then walks out, leaving a worried Rebecca behind…

At the Fantastic P.D, Kaylie leads a handcuffed Lydia into the squad room, with Acerbi coming in behind them. “Release my dear friend Lydia at once! She has done nothing wrong!” Acerbi shouts. “That’s not what the alleged victim said.” Kaylie says. “Alleged? There is nothing alleged about it!” A voice says. Kaylie, Lydia, and Acerbi turn to see Mia sitting in a chair. “Why am I not surprised?” Lydia asks. “Why are you not surprised that I reported you to the authorities after you viciously tried to kill me last night?” Mia asks. “Oh please! I didn’t try to kill you, you vindictive bitch! I should have though, after what you did to Lucas!” Lydia yells. Mia leans back in her chair, feigning fear. “Detective, please keep her on a short leash! If that lunatic were to break free, I shudder to think of what she may do to me!” Mia claims. “Laying it on a little thick, aren’t you?” Acerbi asks. “I was the victim of a violent crime! Or rather the victim of an attempted violent crime!” Mia says. Kaylie turns towards Lydia. “Lydia, did you try to kill this woman?” Kaylie asks. “No, I didn’t. I admit I fired a shot but I was not aiming at her.” Lydia says. “Are you insane? Don’t confess to that!” Acerbi shouts. “She’s lying, detective! She came to my home, my safe haven, with the intent to kill me! It is an absolute miracle that I am still alive to even tell you this tale! You need to lock her up and you need to do it now, before she has the opportunity to hurt anyone else, including your sister!” Mia says. “What does my sister have to do with any of this?” Kaylie asks. “I’m sure you’ve heard by now that Julia and Lucas are going to be getting married, Lydia doesn’t like that. In fact, the reason she tried to kill me is because she flew into a jealous rage over their impending union! She has this delusion that I did something to Lucas, brainwashing or something! Its utterly insane! But if she is willing to go to such horrifying lengths with me, just imagine what she may do to Julia if she believes she’s going to marry Lucas! And if she doesn’t target Julia, she may target Lucas instead! If she can’t have Lucas, nobody can!” Mia says. “This is ridiculous!” Lydia yells. “Oh my lord, she’s shouting! I hope you patted her down before you brought her in here, she may pull out a hand grenade and blow the whole place sky high! I wouldn’t put anything past this highly disturbed woman!” Mia says. Kaylie turns towards Lydia. “I’m sorry, I have to book you.” Kaylie says. “Sorry? Sorry for putting away a homicidal maniac?” Mia asks. “If she were putting away a homicidal maniac, you would be the one in handcuffs!” Acerbi states. “Detective, while you are booking that despicable Lydia, would you mind locking up my dear cousin Olivia? She shot me three years ago, you know. She never was arrested for that.” Mia says. “Because it was deemed as self defense.” Acerbi says. “Only because I wasn’t around to tell my side of the story.” Mia says. Mia stands up. “Anyways, I really should be going, I have a lunch date I need to get to. Detective, do me a favor. Once you book this sociopath, please forward me the mugshot. I would be most grateful.” Mia says. “No.” Kaylie responds. “Oh well, it was worth a shot! Oh dear, I probably shouldn’t use the word “shot” around you, Lydia. I wouldn’t want to give you any ideas. Bye now!” Mia exclaims, before walking out. “I despise that woman.” Lydia says. “As do I.” Acerbi says. Kaylie turns towards Lydia. “You ready?” Kaylie says. “Yeah, fine. Lets get this over with.” Lydia says. Kaylie leads a handcuffed Lydia out of the room…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum