QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 47(1/9/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 47(1/9/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 47(1/9/24)

Post by QG Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:24 pm

At Club Aqua, Andy walks in and spots Corey sitting at the bar. Andy approaches Corey and sits next to him. “Hey Doctor Cooper, thanks for agreeing to meet with me.” Andy says. “No problem! I was happy to receive the invitation. And please, call me Caleb.” Corey says. “Okay Caleb. You sure me dragging you over here isn’t keeping you from something more important?” Andy asks. “Not at all. I’m off duty, so unless an emergency comes up I don’t need to be back at the hospital until tomorrow.” Corey says. “Good, sounds like we have all the time in the world to talk then.” Andy says. Corey smiles. “Definitely sounds that way. I’m a little confused about why you wanted to meet with me though.” Corey admits. “I wanted to thank you, of course. Dannie’s life has been threatened twice and you have been there both times to lend a helping hand. I’ve gotta ask you though, how the hell have you managed it? Being in the right place at the right time not once but twice?” Andy asks. Corey shrugs. “Just excellent timing, I guess.” Corey says. “Well your excellent timing has me in your debt.” Andy says. “I was just happy to help.” Corey says. “You’re too modest.” Andy says. The bartender walks over to them. “What can I get you gentlemen?” The bartender wonders. “Just a beer will do it.” Andy says. “A glass of strega, please.” Corey requests. “Strega? Wow.” Andy says. “I don’t drink it much, but every once in a while I like to indulge.” Corey says. “I get it. Its not something I usually hear people order much though. Are you Italian?” Andy wonders. “I’ve got a little bit of Italian in me.” Corey says. Andy nods. “Nice. My wife’s family is from Italy.” Andy says. “Beautiful country.” Corey notes. “It sure is. She and I actually renewed our vows there a couple years ago, right on the Amalfi Coast.” Andy says. “No kidding! Must’ve been a beautiful ceremony.” Corey assumes. “It was. It was private but it was still beautiful. So tell me a bit about yourself, Caleb. Have you been to Italy? Lived there?” Andy wonders. “Can’t say that I have, its on my bucket list though!” Corey says. “So where are you from then?” Andy questions. “I grew up in New York.” Corey tells him. “You did, huh? My wife did too! Maybe the two of you know each other.” Andy says, as he pulls out Rebecca’s picture and shows it to him. Corey hesitates for a moment before shaking his head. “No, can’t say I’ve ever seen her before. Other than during all the craziness on New Year's Eve, anyway.” Corey says. “Figured it was worth asking. So how long did you live in New York for?” Andy wonders. “For most of my life. Then I moved here to Fantastic for a couple of months, but things didn’t work out here so I ended up moving to Europe before coming back here last Fall.” Corey says. “How come things didn’t work out here?” Andy asks. “Its…complicated.” Corey says. “Just curious. Fantastic City means a lot to me and I’d hate if there was something about the city that drove you away the first time. So how come you left Europe?” Andy wonders. “You know, you seem to be asking an awful lot of questions.” Corey notes. “So?” Andy asks. “I thought you called me here just to thank me.” Corey says. “I did. But since I have you here, I figured might as well get to know you a little better.” Andy says. “Really? Because if I didn’t know any better, I’d say this is feeling more like an interrogation than an introduction. Am I off base, Detective?” Corey asks.

In a waiting room at the hospital, Julia is standing by the window with a cup of coffee in hand when Lydia walks in. Lydia spots Julia and immediately stops in her tracks. “Sorry, I didn’t realize you’d be in here. I’ll go.” Lydia says. “Is this how we are going to do it from now on?” Julia wonders. “I’m…not sure I get what you mean.” Lydia says. “Are we just gonna keep avoiding each other at all cost because we want to avoid the awkward conversation that’s ahead?” Julia asks. Lydia shrugs. “All I know is that you seemed very upset last night and I don’t want to do anything to upset you further.” Lydia says. “I don’t think that’s really possible at this point. Lucas is in that operating room fighting for his life, it doesn’t get much worse than that.” Julia says. “No it does not…so…um…where’s your mom? I thought she was with you.” Lydia says. “She was, I sent her away. I don’t like it when people hover. I’m already stressed out enough, I don’t need to deal with that too.” Julia says. “I can’t say that I blame you…still though, I’m sure she’s just trying to help.” Lydia says. “I’m sure that she is, doesn’t make it any less irritating for me.” Julia argues. “Right…I should probably go find a different waiting room, you don’t seem like you’re interested in the company.” Lydia says. “Hold on.” Julia urges. Lydia turns and faces her. “Yes?” Lydia asks. “I owe you an apology.” Julia says. “For what exactly?” Lydia wonders. “For lashing out last night. When I found that engagement ring in Lucas’ coat pocket, I lost my cool and for that I’m sorry.” Julia says. “You didn’t do anything wrong. It was an appropriate reaction. Julia, I hope you understand that I don’t hold any ill will towards you. I don’t blame you for your connection with Lucas, the relationship you’ve developed. You had no way of knowing that I was alive, neither did he. In fact, I’m glad that Lucas had someone to help him through his pain.” Lydia says. “I’m sure you don’t mean any offense, but let me just make something clear to you, I was more to Lucas than just a painkiller. He didn’t have me around to help ease his grief, he had me around because I mattered to him! We were living together, we’ve told each other that we love each other, he was gonna propose! What Lucas and I had was real, it IS real! And I understand that maybe it doesn’t compare to the great love affair that the two of you had, but it still meant something to me.” Julia says. Lydia nods. “I know that, and I’m sorry that my coming back has caused you all this pain.” Lydia says. “Its not your fault…I mean, you were being held captive, right? I can’t exactly be angry with you for coming home to reunite with your family, that would be unreasonable of me.” Julia says. “Maybe, but it’d also be pretty human of you, so I wouldn’t fault you if a part of you felt that way.” Lydia tells her. “Well…thanks for that, I guess. I really am sorry about what you went through, that must have been very traumatic.” Julia says. “It was…but worse than being locked in that room was being kept away from the people I love. That was the worst part of that whole experience.” Lydia says. “Have you…have you reached out to any of your loved ones yet?” Julia wonders. “Your Dad called my sister to ask her to come back to Fantastic. He and I agreed it would be best for her to find out in person.” Lydia says. “Hold on, why would Victor be the one to call your sister?” Julia wonders. “Because my sister almost married your brother V.J.” Lydia says. “Serena, right?” Julia asks. “Mmhm. Even though the wedding never actually happened, Victor has always had a soft spot for Serena. She’s probably one of the few people in this world he actually likes that isn’t a member of his own family.” Lydia says. “I’ve noticed Victor doesn’t take too kindly to outsiders. He despised me before he found out I was his daughter, the feeling was mutual too.” Julia says. “Victor is difficult to get along with, my underneath that hard exterior, I think he’s just a big old softie. Kinda like his sister, Olivia.” Lydia says. “She’s not someone I’ve become too acquainted with.” Julia admits. “You should! She may seem really intimidating at first, but once you have her on your side, there isn’t anything she wouldn’t do for you.” Lydia says. Acerbi walks in. “Hello ladies, I hope I’m not interrupting.” Acerbi says. “We were just talking about you, actually.” Lydia admits. “Good things, I hope.” Acerbi says. “Always. So what’s up? Is there any news on Lucas?” Lydia wonders. “That’s why I’m here. I have an update.” Acerbi reveals.

At the Fantastic P.D, Mia is sitting at the interrogation room table still when Rebecca walks in. “Commissioner Rogers?! What an absolutely fabulous surprise! So tell me, how are you? How are the children?” Mia wonders. “Child, I only have one living child Mia.” Rebecca corrects her. “That’s right, the other one got the life snuffed out of her by that maniac Corey Cambino. The children of today really should try to be more careful, there are just so many dangerous people out there running loose!” Mia says. “People like you?” Rebecca asks. Mia smiles. “Oh your sense of humor never fails to get a rise out of me, commissioner! Sadly though the comparison doesn’t work because I’m not running loose. Well, at least not yet! So tell me, what brings you to my humble abode?” Mia wonders. “I was hoping you could give me some answers. You see, there are still a lot of unanswered questions about Lydia’s kidnapping.” Rebecca says. “Have you tried asking Lydia herself?” Mia wonders. “I have, but there are some things she still doesn’t know about her kidnapping, such as the identity of whomever orchestrated it. Now I know it wasn't you, as much as you'd probably like to take credit for it, so why don't you make things easier for yourself and tell me the truth?” Rebecca asks. “Make things easier for myself how?” Mia wonders. “It would help your case if you cooperated with our investigation.” Rebecca says. “Believe it or not Commissioner, I would like nothing more than to help you.” Mia says. “Excellent, then you'll give me a name.” Rebecca assumes. Mia smiles. “Sure I will dear, for nothing less than total immunity.” Mia tells her!

Down at the docks, Gizelle is looking out at the water when Lawrence walks up to her. “Good afternoon, Gizelle.” Lawrence says. “Good afternoon, sir. I have an update on the Mia Goo situation.” Gizelle reveals. “So you've spoken to her? What did she have to say about our offer?” Lawrence wonders. “She's open to it.” Gizelle says. “Though I'm pleased to hear she didn't decline it, I'm concerned that she didn't accept either.” Lawrence says. “Mia seemed pleased with the simple conditions of your deal, but unfortunately she isn't quite satisfied with just being awarded immunity.” Gizelle tells him. “Why am I not surprised? That woman is never truly satisfied. So out with it, what is it she wants in exchange for her cooperation?” Lawrence wonders. “Our help in her latest plan to cause trouble for Lucas and Lydia.” Gizelle reveals.

Andy and Corey are still sitting at the bar in Club Aqua. “You want to know the truth? The truth is…I'm just being an over protective brother.” Andy tells him. “You think Dannie needs protection from me?” Corey asks. “After everything that went down with Meow Cat, I'm trying to be a little extra cautious. I just don't want to take any chances.” Andy says. “I've come to Dannie's rescue a couple times, I think I've proven that I wouldn't hurt them.” Corey says. “And I've been a cop long enough to know that you can never be too careful. For what its worth, I am grateful to you for helping them.” Andy says. “Just not grateful enough to trust me.” Corey says. Corey stands up. “Leaving already? You didn't even drink your strega.” Andy points out. “Its all yours. Have a good day.” Corey tells him, before walking out. “Well…either I really hurt Caleb's feelings or he's hiding something. Something tells me its the latter.” Andy mutters.

At the hospital, Lydia and Julia walk over to Acerbi. “How is he? Is Lucas gonna be okay?” Julia wonders. “He pulled through surgery, and though he isn't out of the woods yet, I do believe Lucas is going to make a full recovery.” Acerbi says. Lydia smiles. “Thank god!” Lydia exclaims. “God isn't here, but I'd be more than happy to accept your thanks.” Acerbi says. “Yes, thank you Olivia! Thank you for everything.” Lydia says. “You're welcome. I'll keep you updated with any further information.” Acerbi says. “Oh, just a few more questions before you go. Is he awake and can I see him?” Lydia asks. “Lucas hasn't regained consciousness yet but you are more than welcome to visit with him. I'll show you to his room.” Acerbi says. “Great, thank you.” Lydia says. Lydia turns towards Julia. “You can come with us if you'd like. I'm sure Lucas would be happy to have you there by his side.” Lydia says. “Uh…thanks, I'll catch up soon.” Julia says. Lydia nods. “Okay then.” Lydia says. Lydia then follows Acerbi out of the room. Once alone, Julia sits down. “Lucas might be awake, but I have a feeling our future together is going to look much different now with Lydia back in the picture…” Julia says.

In the interrogation room at the police station, Rebecca laughs after hearing Mia's request. “Is something funny? Was there a joke in something I said?” Mia wonders. “I thought what you said was meant to be a joke!” Rebecca says. “No Commissioner, I am very serious. I know you don't have the power to give me what I want, but I'm sure you could call the District Attorney and she'd be open to negotiations.” Mia says. “The district attorney who's boyfriend you shot?” Rebecca asks. “I'm sure Julia is very unhappy with me right now, but ultimately, the person who orchestrated Lydia's kidnapping is the real enemy here! Wouldn't you rather them locked up than me?” Mia asks. “I would rather you both locked up! Look, if you really think for a moment you're going to get immunity, you're even more delusional than I thought. After everything you've done, you are going to rot in jail for the rest of your life.” Rebecca says. “I wouldn't be too sure.” Mia says. “I just told you that you won't be getting a deal! Are you hard at hearing?” Rebecca wonders. “Not in the slightest! But if you aren't willing to accept my bargain, I may just have to bring it elsewhere.” Mia says. “Good luck with that. An immunity deal isn't like a patent, Mia, you can't just shop it around until you find the best buyer!” Rebecca notes. “I wouldn't be too sure about that, Commissioner. I think the WPA may be interested in hearing what I have to say! So interested that they may decide to offer me a deal in exchange for the information I have!” Mia suggests. “Whoever you were in league with must be a pretty big deal if you think the WPA would care about them.” Rebecca notes. “They are a huge deal. So why not get out ahead of the WPA? Call District Attorney Gray down here and the three of us can work out a deal.” Mia says. “Clearly I'm not getting anywhere with you, so I guess there's nothing further to discuss. But let me just make one thing clear, I am going to find out who is behind all of this. I have faith that this department will get to the bottom of the case with or without your cooperation, so trust me Mia, you aren't nearly as important to my investigation as you seem to think. By the way, I'm not sure if anyone has told you yet, but you're being arraigned tomorrow. There's no chance you'll be granted bail, which means right after your arraignment tomorrow, a bus is going to come here to get you and they are going to bring you to Baronville Prison. That's where you'll be while you await trial and its probably where you'll stay for the rest of your life.” Rebecca says. “Maybe I'd feel more intimidated if the Fantastic P.D actually had a decent track record locking criminals up, not to imply that I am a criminal.” Mia says. “You should feel intimidated. Your reign of terror is over, Mia! Lucas and Lydia are never going to have to worry about you coming after them again.” Rebecca says. “That's assuming Lucas lives.” Mia says. Rebecca's phone goes off and she checks it. “Speaking of Lucas, that's Lydia with an update. It looks like Lucas is going to be just fine, which means you lost, Mia! Lucas is going to get out of the hospital, he's going to reunite with Lydia, all while you're rotting in a cell all alone. On that note, have a lovely evening.” Rebecca says. Rebecca stands up and walks out. Once Rebecca is gone, Mia slams her fist into the desk. “Damn it! This is the second time I've shot Lucas and the second time he has survived! What's it going to take to finally be rid of that pesky cockroach?! No matter, so long as Lawrence comes through for me, the clouds won't be fading from Lucas and Lydia's dreary little lives just yet.” Mia says…

Down at the docks, Gizelle has finished explaining to Lawrence what Mia wants. “So, what do you think?” Gizelle wonders. “I'm not fond of the idea of Mia issuing demands to me, but I must admit, the demands could be far worse.” Lawrence says. “If you don't want to comply, I could arrange an accident to befall Mia before she's shipped off to Baronville, before she has the chance to expose you.” Gizelle says. “If any harm befalls Mia while she is in police custody, the police may make a connection to Kitty Cat's murder which they had already suspected me as being involved in. No, we can't risk the authorities connecting the dots back to me. For the time being, we'll have to cooperate with Mia.” Lawrence says. “Fine.” Gizelle says. “In order for us to do what Mia is asking, we're going to need to track down our mutual friend.” Lawrence says. “No worries, Mia already gave me a location on him. I can be on a plane within the hour and have him back in Fantastic by tomorrow morning.” Gizelle says. “Good, you do that then.” Lawrence says. “I'll be in touch.” Gizelle says, before walking off. Lawrence sighs. “It took every last bit of restraint not to give Gizelle the approval to silence Mia, but I can't run the risk of the police looking in my direction, especially now that Rebecca is back in town and looking for any reason to lock me up. No one can know about my involvement in Lydia's abduction, at least not until I get the three diamond jewels and can finally initiate my plan.” Lawrence says…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum