QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 36(12/13/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 36(12/13/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 36(12/13/23)

Post by QG Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:51 am

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan and Lysandros are facing off in the living room. “You appointed Daisy as the new CEO of New Horizons Media?” Dylan questions. “That's correct. Also, I wouldn't get too used to that name, Daisy is seriously considering changing it.” Lysandros says. “And of course whatever Daisy says goes.” Dylan sarcastically remarks. “She IS the new CEO.” Lysandros notes. “What would possess you to give her the job?” Dylan wonders. “We needed to fill the position after Lucas’ departure.” Lysandros notes. “Of course, but we do it by hiring someone who is qualified to run the company!” Dylan argues. “Despite her quirks, Daisy seems like a sharp and capable woman. I'm sure she'll do just fine.” Lysandros says. “She's a former lawyer, Lysandros. Daisy has no experience as a business woman.” Dylan points out. “Its not like I'm asking her to be the new CEO of Apple! Its a media conglomerate, a far cry from what you and I are running!” Lysandros says. “You know, ultimately the bigger issue here isn't that you hired Daisy as the new CEO of New Horizons, its the fact that you hired Daisy as the new CEO of New Horizons without first consulting ME! You do remember that we are Co CEOs, don't you?” Dylan asks. “How could I forget a detail like that?” Lysandros asks. “You tell me since you seem to find it so irrelevant. If you think you can go and make major decisions like this without first consulting with me, you and I are going to have a serious problem.” Dylan says.

At the Fantastic P.D, Rebecca is in her office when she hears a knock on the door. “Come in!” Rebecca calls out. The door opens and Don walks in. “Good morning, Commissioner.” Don says. “Don, how nice to see you!” Rebecca says. “Likewise.” Don says. “Did you bring me what I asked for?” Rebecca questions. “I did.” Don confirms. Don drops a pile of folders onto Rebecca's desk. “Those are all of the major case files from the time I was acting as the commissioner. We've got the kidnapping of Issac Simms and in connection to that, the escape from police custody and death of Kitty Cat, we've got the investigation into Dannie Goo's stalking as well as the search for Meow Cat, and we've also got the unsolved break in at the home of Lydia Masters.” Don says. “Hold on, what's this about a break in at Lydia's house?” Rebecca asks. “Last month, someone broke into Lydia's home and tried to make off with some bracelet. He would've gotten away if Lucas Cambino hadn't shown up and stopped him.” Don says. “Where is the attempted thief now?” Rebecca asks. “Dead. He took a cyanide pill after Lucas stopped him.” Don reveals. “Awfully dramatic just to avoid facing the consequences for stealing a piece of jewelry.” Rebecca notes. “That's what I thought.” Don says. “So why did you say the break in was unsolved? The culprit is dead, it seems pretty cut and dry to me.” Rebecca says. “I'm not so sure its that simple. Obviously there's a reason the assailant took his own life instead of surrendering to the police and I don't think it was to avoid jail time. His name was Carlo and he apparently had a history of carrying out tasks for dangerous criminals, some a lot worse than theft.” Don says. “So you think someone orchestrated the break in?” Rebecca asks. “I think its a distinct possibility.” Don says. “Where's this bracelet now?” Rebecca questions. “Its in the evidence locker.” Don says. “I'd like to see it for myself, perhaps seeing it will give me an idea as to why this person wanted it so badly.” Rebecca says.

Lawrence is standing on the docks when a blond woman walks up to him. “Mr. Stanpatos.” The woman says. Lawrence turns towards her. “Gizelle, thank you for meeting with me.” Lawrence says. “Of course. You wanted to discuss the project on Stanpatos Isle?” Gizelle asks. “Indeed. I've been trying to contact Mia and Doctor Andropov for days but neither are responding. I'm concerned Mia may decide to dispose of Lydia now that she believes we've acquired the bracelet.” Lawrence says. “Your concerns may be valid.” Gizelle says. “Oh? Do you have some new information for me?” Lawrence asks. “I traveled to Stanpatos Isle, just as you requested. There is no sign of Mia, Doctor Andropov, or Lydia.” Gizelle reveals. “Which means Mia likely killed Lydia the moment she told me where I could find the bracelet.” Lawrence assumes. “I don't understand. We know where the bracelet is now, what is the purpose of keeping Lydia alive now that she's no longer of any use?” Gizelle questions. “We know where the bracelet is, we don't yet have it in our possession. Until I am able to obtain the diamond bracelet from the police evidence locker, I feel it would be a mistake to dispose of Lydia prematurely.” Lawrence says. “Do you have reason to suspect that the bracelet the police have isn't the real one?” Gizelle wonders. “None whatsoever, but one can never be too careful.” Lawrence says. “I could always steal the bracelet from the police station if you'd like. I'll disguise myself as one of their own, walk right in and take it. Or if you'd prefer, I could just shoot my way in to get it and then shoot my way out.” Gizelle suggests. Lawrence smiles. “As much as you enjoy a good shootout, I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer for now. As of right now, the police believe that bracelet to be an ordinary bracelet. They also have no reason to suspect that Carlo was working at the behest of someone else. Therefore, I feel it would be best to wait a little while before we make another play for the bracelet.” Lawrence says. “I understand.” Gizelle says. “Very good. In the meantime, we need to focus our attention on solving the mystery of what happened with Mia, Andropov, and Lydia.” Lawrence says. “You don't think they killed her?” Gizelle asks. “Regardless if they did or not, they did so without my permission. As such, when we do manage to locate them, they have a great deal they will need to answer for.” Lawrence says…

On Brody's ship, Lydia is sitting by a window in her room when she hears the door opening. Brody walks in holding a tray of food. “Hello sunshine, fancy some food?” Brody asks. “I’d fancy going home.” Lydia says. “Is that a no for the filet mignon then?” Brody asks. “Filet mignon?” Lydia asks. “Only the best for a guest of mine.” Brody says. “Funny, I didn’t think I was a guest. I feel more like a prisoner.” Lydia notes. “Who’s keeping anyone prisoner? If you think you can swim safely to shore, you’re more than welcome to jump overboard.” Brody says. Lydia rolls her eyes. “God you are so obnoxious.” Lydia says. “And yet still a better host than Mia I imagine. I don’t see her ever cooking you filet mignon.” Brody says. “You cooked it yourself?” Lydia asks. “Believe it or not, I have impressive culinary skills. So do you want it or not?” Brody asks. “Sure, as long as its not poisoned.” Lydia says. “Come on Lydia, why on earth would I poison you? There’s no point in killing an already dead woman, right?” Brody asks. Brody places the plate of food on the table in front of Lydia. “Thanks…” Lydia says. “You’re welcome.” Brody says. “So, have you considered my offer yet?” Lydia asks. “What offer?” Brody questions. “The one where I pay you a boatload of money, pun intended, and you bring me home.” Lydia says. “Ah yes, that offer. Quite intriguing, I must admit.” Brody says. “I’m glad you think so. So do we have a deal? Are you going to bring me back to Fantastic City?” Lydia questions.

“I think you need to calm down.” Lysandros tells Dylan. “No, I am not going to calm down! I am your Co CEO, not some non factor that you can just ignore!” Dylan shouts. “God I wish I could…” Lysandros says. “Bottom line, you need to consult me when making this sort of decision.” Dylan says. “The company is called Masters Corp, do you remember which one of us has the last name Masters?” Lysandros asks. “It doesn’t matter.” Dylan says. “I think it does. See, it was thanks to me that you even got this job to begin with. I could just as easily rip that job title away from you. I’d call a board meeting, I’d vote to remove you with my 20% and then Madeline would likely use her 40% to vote to remove you.” Lysandros says. “She’d oust you too.” Dylan points out. Lysandros shrugs. “It certainly wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been cast aside by this family, I think I’d survive.” Lysandros says. “You son of a bitch, you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Dylan asks. “Immensely. So any more questions regarding my appointment of Daisy as the new CEO of New Horizons Media?” Lysandros asks. “Just be sure to run it by me the next time you decide to hire someone in such a big position.” Dylan says. Lysandros smirks. “I’ll try to make a mental note to do just that. Anyways, I really should be getting back to work, but it has been a delight talking to you. I don’t suppose you’ll be putting in an appearance at the office today, will you? Or are you working from home for the fourth day in a row?” Lysandros asks. “I’ll be there.” Dylan says. “Excellent. See you shortly then.” Lysandros says, before walking out. “Don’t get too comfortable on the top, Lysandros. One way or another, I’m gonna find a way to get rid of you.” Dylan mutters…

In Rebecca’s office, Don walks back in holding a plastic evidence bag. “Here you go commissioner, the bracelet Carlo was so anxious to get his hands on.” Don says. “The bracelet he was willing to die for.” Rebecca says. “You know what’s weird, Lucas said he never remembers Lydia owning a bracelet that looked like that.” Don says. “But you’re sure this is what Carlo had stolen from the house?” Rebecca asks. “Lucas said Carlo was on his way out when he caught him and that bracelet was the only item of value found on him. Besides the bracelet, there was no other jewelry, no other valuables, no cash…” Don says. “There must be something unique about this bracelet for Carlo to go through so much trouble. Let me take a look.” Rebecca says. Don places the plastic bag on Rebecca’s desk and Rebecca puts on a pair of rubber gloves. Rebecca opens the bag and pulls out the bracelet. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “No, it couldn’t be…” Rebecca mutters. “Do you recognize it?” Don questions. Rebecca turns towards Don. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this bracelet was one of the three legendary diamond jewels.” Rebecca says…

Lawrence and Gizelle are still on the docks. “I’ll gather a list of all of Mia Goo’s and Doctor Andropov’s known hideouts and I will have the men thoroughly search each and every one of them. They won’t be able to hide, Mr. Stanpatos, not from me.” Gizelle says. “There is no question that if anyone is capable of tracking them down, its you. However, we aren’t dealing with ordinary street thugs. Both Mia and Andropov have vast resources at their disposal, which means they are more than capable of disappearing.” Lawrence says. “It’ll be difficult to find them but not impossible. When I do manage to track them down, what would you like me to do?” Gizelle questions. “Neither one of them are of any use to me at this point, they’re more of a liability than they are assets. If you find them, kill them both.” Lawrence says. “And Lydia?” Gizelle asks. “You think there is a possibility that Mia didn’t kill her?” Lawrence asks. “I’m just evaluating all possible scenarios.” Gizelle says. “If Lydia is still alive and you do manage to locate her, I’d like to keep her that way. The last thing I want is for us to realize we were duped regarding the bracelet and then not have access to Lydia to get the truth.” Lawrence says. “Understood, and what about the other jewels?” Gizelle asks. “I have another operative searching for the remaining jewels. For now, your primary objective is to locate Lydia, Mia, and Doctor Andropov.” Lawrence says. “Got it.” Gizelle says. Gizelle goes to walk away. “One more thing.” Lawrence says. Gizelle turns to face Lawrence. “I have suffered enough disappointment these past few months, see to it that you solve my problems and don’t contribute to them.” Lawrence says. Gizelle smirks. “Come now, Mr. Stanpatos, you know that I always get the job done one way or another. I won’t fail you.” Gizelle says. “See that you don’t.” Lawrence says. Gizelle walks away. Lawrence sighs. “Mia and Doctor Andropov disappearing is certainly a troubling development, but I won’t allow it to derail my plans. There is far too much at stake to allow those two to squander everything I’ve been working towards.” Lawrence says.

“Believe it or not, I’ve been thinking quite a bit about your offer. I do think it’d bring pretty good karma for myself if I were to bring you back home, and the money would certainly be an added bonus.” Brody says. “Wonderful! So we have a deal?” Lydia asks. “Hold on, I wasn’t finished just yet. As I was fantasizing about swimming in a pool of Benjamin Franklins, I realized that money won’t do me much good if I end up serving hard time in a maximum security prison.” Brody says. “Why would you serve any prison time?” Lydia asks. “Gee, I don’t know, perhaps for all the crimes I allegedly committed? I’m no lawyer, but given all the charges I’m looking at when I return to Fantastic, I’ll probably end up spending the rest of my life in a cell!” Brody says. “Okay, so then I’ll give you the money and you can run.” Lydia says. “The police will still be looking for me.” Brody notes. “They’re looking for you now!” Lydia argues. “No they aren’t, they think I’m dead! That clearly won’t be the case anymore once you return and tell the world I’m alive!” Brody says. “I won’t say a word.” Lydia says. “Oh right, and I plan on living a sinless life from here on out. What kind of a fool do you take me for?” Brody asks. “I just don’t know what you want me to do for you! I’m already offering you an absurd amount of money for your help!” Lydia says. “What I want from you, my dear, is for you to sweeten the deal a tad.” Brody says. “Sweeten it how?” Lydia asks. “I don’t just want to be able to fatten my bank account, I want to be able to enjoy my newfound windfall! So if you ever want to see Fantastic City again, you’re going to have to pay me handsomely AND secure me immunity for all of my previous crimes!” Brody announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down