QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 69(2/15/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 69(2/15/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 69(2/15/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:16 pm

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Acerbi is walking through window shopping when Lawrence walks up to her. “Olivia! I thought I saw you from across the way. It's been quite some time, hasn’t it?” Lawrence asks. “Not nearly enough.” Acerbi says. “I haven’t seen you since our little argument on Thanksgiving. I’ve missed you dearly.” Lawrence says. “Right. I assume that is why I haven’t received a single phone call or text message from you since I stormed out.” Acerbi says. “Would you have answered if I attempted to make contact? I don’t think so. Knowing you as I do, I thought it would be best to give you some time to process your feelings.” Lawrence says. “Three months?” Acerbi questions. “I admit that I’ve stayed away longer than I would have liked. Things have gotten rather hectic at home and I’ve had my hands full. However, I would still like to make some time for you. I understand that you’re hurt by my actions, but I assure you that I wasn’t using you to get to Adelina. Was my relationship with you likely to benefit my plans? Perhaps. But, it was not the sole reason I was with you. What we shared together was exciting, it was passionate, and it was extraordinary. I would love to have that back again. Please Olivia, give me another chance.” Lawrence begs.

At the church, Julia is in a room dressed in a robe when there is a knock on the door. “Come in!” Julia calls out. The door opens and Kaylie walks in. “Hey there! Did I hear something about a wedding today?” Kaylie asks. Julia walks over and hugs Kaylie. “Thank you so much for coming. I know I didn’t give you that much notice.” Julia says. “Relax, its totally fine. So, are you ready to marry the love of your life?” Kaylie asks. “I’ve never been more ready, Kaylie.” Julia says.

In another room, Kristina is fixing Lucas’ bow tie. “What in the world did you do to this thing, Lucas? No matter what I do, I can’t get it straight.” Kristina says. “Well if anyone can fix it, it's the fashion queen.” Lucas says. “You say the sweetest things…okay, there we go! I think I’ve got it!” Kristina says. Kristina turns Lucas to face the mirror. “It looks good, right?” Kristina asks. “You’ve outdone yourself yet again.” Lucas tells her. “Eh, all I did was fix a bow tie. Its no biggie.” Kristina says. “A bow tie that was refusing to cooperate. Thank you. Not just for fixing my bow tie, but for agreeing to be my best person, for being my best friend. Things may not have worked out for us when we were in a relationship, but I am so lucky to have met you.” Lucas says. “You’re lucky? When we first met, I literally had no clue who I was! The only thing I knew about myself was my name. You helped me find my past, and you also played a big part in me finding my future too. So when you think about it, I’m actually the lucky one.” Kristina says. Lucas smiles and hugs Kristina. “Thank you for being here, it means the world to me.” Lucas tells her. “There’s not a single place I’d rather be.” Kristina says.

At Club Aqua, Lydia is sitting at the bar when Serena comes up behind her. “Hey there, sis.” Serena says. “What’s up?” Lydia asks. “I just wanted to stop by and check in. I was a little surprised when you told me you were here, you know, since its the middle of the day and all.” Serena says. Lydia takes a sip of her drink. “I don’t have anywhere else to be right now.” Lydia says. Serena takes a seat next to Lydia. “Are you good? You seem kinda upset.” Serena observes. “I guess you haven’t heard the great news. Lucas and Julia are getting married today.” Lydia reveals. “Today?! Didn’t they, like, JUST get engaged?” Serena asks. “Mmhm. I guess they couldn’t wait.” Lydia says. “So now what?” Serena wonders. “My options are limited, especially seeing as how Lucas and Julia are going to be husband and wife in a few hours.” Lydia says. “I really don’t like that look in your eyes.” Serena says. “What look?!” Lydia questions. “The look that tells me you’re planning to do something incredibly stupid to make sure this wedding doesn’t happen!” Serena states.

At the Goo Castle, Brody walks into his bedroom whistling. Brody walks over to the foot of the bed, kneels down, and pulls out a large black bag from underneath the bed. Brody picks up the bag and drops it onto the bed, unzips it, and a large sniper is revealed to be sitting inside of it! Brody smirks. “This should do just fine.” Brody mutters…

“Are you out of your mind?! Why on earth would I ever agree to reunite with you?” Acerbi asks. “For all of the reasons I just listed, of course.” Lawrence says. “Reasons that I don’t necessarily agree with. There was nothing extraordinary about our relationship, Lawrence. You lied to me, you manipulated me, that sounds similar! Not all that different from the relationship I had with Wishbone! Well I’m sure I don’t have to remind you how that ended for Wishbone.” Acerbi says. “How could you say that? I know I’ve hurt you, but I’d hardly compare it to the way Wishbone treated you! He didn’t just lie and manipulate you, he degraded you, he physically abused you! I would never do any of that! I would worship the ground you walk on! Olivia, I have such grand plans in the works, and I would love to have you by my side as I finally execute them.” Lawrence says. Acerbi warmly smiles. “That is a lovely thought, Lawrence. But you can execute those plans the way you will be doing so many other things: by yourself.” Acerbi says. “You wound me.” Lawrence says. “Hearing that just makes my heart grow bigger!” Acerbi tells him. Acerbi goes to walk away. “Olivia, I wasn’t quite finished.” Lawrence says. Acerbi turns back towards Lawrence. “Oh, you are most definitely finished. Don’t approach me again, don’t ever contact me, I don’t want to ever see you again. Fail to abide by those rules, Lawrence, and there will be dire consequences.” Acerbi says, before storming off. Lawrence sighs. “It was worth a shot.” Lawrence says. Suddenly, someone comes up behind Lawrence and chloroforms him!

At the church, Kaylie is helping Julia brush her hair. “Almost ready…” Kaylie says. “You know, this reminds me of when we were kids. You remember when I used to brush your hair before school? I think you had to have been about 6 when I started doing that.” Julia says. “I remember what a dang good job you used to do. I always looked like I just came out of a salon!” Kaylie says. “That had less to do with me and more to do with the good genes you inherited. You always looked beautiful, still do.” Julia says. “Aww, thanks.” Kaylie says. The door opens and Virginia walks in. “There are my two favorite girls! Are you almost ready?” Virginia asks. “I will be in a bit. Kaylie was just doing my hair.” Julia says. “Awww, just like you did with her back when she was just a baby!” Virginia says. “I wasn’t a baby, mama! I was 6!” Kaylie says. “It doesn’t matter what age you are sweetheart, you’ve always been my baby and you always will be. By the way, is Bethany coming?” Virginia asks. “Yeah, she should be here pretty soon. I got here a little earlier so I could help Julia get ready. It's the least I could do as her maid of honor.” Kaylie says. “You have been a major help.” Julia says. “You know I’m always happy to help out my big sis.” Kaylie says. “I know…and I know that I haven’t always been the easiest to get along with, but you have always been such an incredible sister to me, even when I didn’t deserve it. I’m sorry for all the times I’ve mistreated you, all the times you didn’t deserve it.” Julia says. “Don’t apologize, none of that matters. We’re good now, probably closer than we’ve ever been.” Kaylie says. Julia smiles. “Lucky me.” Julia says. “You two are gonna make me cry, you know that? I’ve always dreamed of this moment, the three of us getting along with no arguing in sight.” Virginia says. “Probably seemed like a pipe dream for quite a while there, huh?” Julia asks. Virginia chuckles. “Don’t I know it! But it isn’t a dream, its reality, and I just know that your daddy is looking down on the two of you from heaven and he is smiling ear to ear, just like I am right now.” Virginia says. “I think this beautiful moment calls for a group hug.” Kaylie says. “Do we really have to?” Julia asks. “Yes, we do!” Kaylie says. “But you’ll mess up my hair!” Julia argues. “No worries, I’ll fix it. Come here!” Kaylie says, as she pulls Julia into a hug. “Don’t leave me outta this!” Virginia says, as she walks up behind them and hugs both of them.

In the other room, Kristina is facing Lucas. “So are you ready to get married?” Kristina asks. Lucas smiles. “You have no idea how ready I am. I can’t wait to be able to call Julia my wife, to be able to begin the rest of our lives together.” Lucas says. “In that case, I am going to leave you to put the finishing touches on your look, unless you think you need me for anything else.” Kristina says. “No, I think you have done more than enough. You’ve gone above and beyond for me, so…thank you.” Lucas says. “Any time. Anyways, I will see you at the actual wedding.” Kristina says. “I’m looking forward to it.” Lucas says. “Same. It's going to be great!” Kristina exclaims, before walking out. “It definitely will be…” Lucas mutters. Lucas turns towards the mirror and then has a flashback.

“A year ago, when you showed up at my doorstep, asking for my help, I never would have imagined what would come after. You have added so much light to my life, and its because of you that I have inspired to become a better man." Lucas tells Lydia.

Back in the present, Lucas is clearly deep in thought…

“You don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine.” Lydia claims. “You don’t look fine. Look, despite my personal feelings about Lucas, I know how much you love him. I also know that love can sometimes make people do really dumb things. That’s not gonna happen here, is it?” Serena asks. “I’m not going to do anything that doesn’t need to be done.” Lydia says. “That doesn’t answer my question! You’ve been pretty on edge lately, that was pretty obvious when you went and waved a gun around in Mia Goo’s face!” Serena says. “Mia Goo is the only person who knows how to undo whatever happened to Lucas!” Lydia says. “And did she give you any answers when you went at her literally guns blazing? No? Didn’t think so!” Serena says. “No, which is why I’ll need to take a bit of a different approach.” Lydia says. “Different approach? What kind of different approach?” Serena wonders. Lydia pulls out a wad of cash and throws it onto the bar. “I have to go, there is somewhere I need to be.” Lydia says. “What are you talking about, Lydia? Where do you need to be?” Serena asks. “Don’t worry about it.” Lydia says. Lydia stands up and goes to walk away but Serena grabs her arm. “Lydia, listen to me! You are already walking on thin ice with the cops after you nearly blew Mia’s head off! If you do anything else extreme like that, you’re probably walking right into a prison sentence! What good is getting through to Lucas going to be if you end up doing 20 years in Baronville?” Serena wonders. “I said don’t worry about me! I’m sorry if I’m coming off as harsh, I really do appreciate your concern. But trust me, I will be fine. I put some extra money on the bar, use some of it to order a drink for yourself. My treat! Just make sure you leave a reasonable tip for the bartender. Bye.” Lydia says, before walking out. Serena sighs. “I really wish I trusted you, Lydia. But in this case, I don’t…” Serena says.

Back at the church, Lucas is looking at himself in the mirror. “You need to get a grip, Cambino. You don’t care about Lydia anymore! Julia is the one you want to be with, the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. Lydia is irrelevant.” Lucas tells himself.

Outside the church, Brody is lurking in the woods nearby with the black bag he had earlier. Brody puts the bag on the ground, unzips it, and pulls out the sniper. “I’ve been looking for the chance to put this bad boy to use. Thank you Lydia for finally giving me the opportunity.” Brody says. Brody aims the sniper and looks through the scope, spotting Lucas through a window. “Target is in sight. I’ve only got one shot…I better make it count.” Brody says. Brody pulls the trigger and a dart flies out of the barrel of the gun! The dart crashes through the window and hits Lucas right in the neck! Lucas pulls the dart out of his neck and then turns to face the window. He notices a dark figure standing in the woods, but as he begins walking towards the window, he ends up collapsing! Once Lucas is lying on the floor unconscious, Brody climbs into the room through the window. “Looks like my plan worked like a charm! Sorry to say Julia, but I don’t think the groom will be able to make the wedding. He’ll be otherwise engaged pretty soon.” Brody mutters. Brody then picks up Lucas’ legs and begins dragging him towards the window…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down