QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 16(10/23/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 16(10/23/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 16(10/23/23)

Post by QG Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:12 pm

At the Goo Castle, King Beast hangs up the phone as Dannie is sitting on the sofa. “The police are on their way. I hope you don’t mind that I called them, I know you were reluctant to involve them before.” King Beast says. “That was before this sicko found a way onto my property. How on earth could this have happened? We have security! How could someone have been able to sneak past them and make their way to the main house?” Dannie asks. “I don’t know darling, but we will get to the bottom of this and find out who this person is.” King Beast says. “Hopefully soon, because each time this person makes a move, it seems as though its more and more disturbing than the last. Lurking outside my home, spying on me, that was the last straw.” Dannie says. The doorbell rings. “That’s probably the police. I’ll get it.” King Beast says, before walking out of the room. Once King Beast is gone, Dannie’s hands can be seen visibly shaking. When Dannie hears footsteps approaching, they manage to stop the shaking. King Beast and Kaylie walk in. “Dannie, Detective Simms from the Fantastic P.D is here.” King Beast says. “Hi Detective.” Dannie says. “Hey Dannie, so what’s up? Your dad mentioned something about someone trespassing?” Kaylie asks. “Its more than that. I think I have a stalker, and I’m honestly terrified to think of what they may do next.” Dannie says.

On Stanpatos Isle, Lydia is still violently shaking in her room. “Oh God, this can’t be happening!” Andropov shouts. The door opens and Mia walks in. “What on earth is with all the racket? I can hear you from all the way on the other end of the house!” Mia says. Mia notices Lydia. “Oh dear...that doesn’t look good.” Mia says. “She must be having some sort of a reaction to the drug, she is having a seizure!” Andropov reveals. “Is she? Well let me go pick out a nice spot in the ocean for me to toss her corpse after she dies.” Mia says. “This isn’t funny, Mia! She can’t die! Not before we find out where that bracelet is!” Andropov says. “Ugh, that damn bracelet. So how exactly are we supposed to stop this?” Mia asks. “Just...stay with her! I need to run to the lab real fast, I have a drug that should be able to stop it. Hopefully it won’t be too late.” Andropov says, before running out of the room. Mia turns back towards Lydia and smirks. “Hopefully it will be too late.” Mia says…

At the Acerbi Clinic in Phoenix, Wishbone is lying on the floor as Acerbi holds the smoking gun. “Wait, YOU shot him?” Dylan asks. “Did you think that you did?” Acerbi asks. “I mean, yeah, kinda!” Dylan says. “I saved your life, feel free to thank me at any time now.” Acerbi says. “Thank you, Olivia.” Dylan says. “You’re welcome.” Acerbi says. “Is he dead?” Dylan asks. Acerbi bends down next to Wishbone and checks his pulse. “Unfortunately no, he’s still breathing.” Acerbi says. “Should we call for help?” Dylan asks. “Don’t worry about him right now! Just go and see if you can track down Lysandros and Adelina! If you do, tell them that the threat has been neutralized and bring them back here! I am very much looking forward to reuniting with my daughter.” Acerbi says. “Yeah, I’ll go do that. Just keep that gun handy, I’m sure the guards heard the gunshot and will be coming to check it out.” Dylan says. “I don’t think any of them will be interested in killing me once they realize the man who pays them won’t be writing them any more checks any time soon.” Acerbi says. “I don’t think you write people checks when you pay them to commit a crime, that leaves too much of a trail.” Dylan notes. “Just go!” Acerbi says. “Alright. I’ll be back, hopefully with Adelina.” Dylan says, before running out of the room. Once Dylan is gone, Acerbi kicks Wishbone over so that he is facing up. “Look at you. You were so certain that you were going to get the better of me. That’s always been one of your biggest flaws, underestimating other people. You did it with Dylan, you did it with Andy, and now you’ve done it with me. Unfortunately for you, it looks like you’ve made a fatal mistake this time.” Acerbi says. Suddenly, Wishbone begins coughing. Acerbi rolls her eyes. “Still alive, how unfortunate.” Acerbi says. Wishbone opens his eyes. “O-Olivia…” Wishbone mutters. “Yes Wishbone, I am here.” Acerbi says. “Stanpatos...that bastard...he shot me.” Wishbone assumes. Acerbi smirks. “Wrong again, my love. I’m the one who shot you.” Acerbi says. “That’s...that’s impossible. You didn’t...Dylan and I were fighting over...the gun…” Wishbone notes. “And you don’t think I came armed myself? I knew exactly what I was walking into, exactly who I was going up against. You can never be too careful when dealing with someone as psychotic as you.” Acerbi says. “But...you love me.” Wishbone says. Acerbi laughs. “Oh Wishbone, I haven’t loved you in a very long time.” Acerbi says. “At least tell me you had...the decency to call me an ambulance.” Wishbone says. “I had considered it, but, I can’t seem to locate my phone. What a shame.” Acerbi says. “You...you’re gonna let me die?” Wishbone asks. “That’s exactly what I am going to do.” Acerbi tells him!

At the Goo Castle, Dannie and Kaylie are now sitting on the couch as King Beast looks on. “Start from the beginning and tell me everything.” Kaylie urges. “It all started a few weeks ago when I got a bouquet of flowers delivered to my office. The flowers didn’t have a card and I had no way of knowing who sent them. Now, that sounds innocent enough, it seemed likely that maybe it was a patient or maybe some secret admirer, but then some time later, someone slipped a note underneath my office door. The note read “Our story isn’t finished yet.” Obviously that was significantly more concerning than the flowers but I still didn’t want to make a big deal out of it in case it turned out to be nothing, so I didn’t call the police. Then today happened. I was sitting in this very spot talking to my Dad when I looked towards the patio door and saw someone standing there. I didn’t see their face but they were wearing a black sweatshirt.” Dannie says. “Could you tell how tall they were?” Kaylie asks. “I couldn’t, but from the brief glance I got of them, it did look like a man’s build.” Dannie says. “Do you think it could be an ex boyfriend?” Kaylie questions. “I’ve only had four significant relationships with men in my life. Lucas Cambino, Emilio Alvarado, Max Warren, and Corey Cambino. Lucas and Emilio wouldn’t do something like this, and Max and Corey are both dead. And even if it were some ex boyfriend looking to get back with me, none of this would make much difference because I realized over the last few years that I’m not actually interested in men, I’m gay.” Dannie says. “Unfortunately some men have a hard time accepting that, I know from personal experience.” Kaylie says. “I know, I heard about everything you went through with Xavier Irons. If you ever need to talk through that, let me know.” Dannie says. “Thanks, but we aren’t here to talk about me, we’re here to talk about you and what we can do to make you feel safer.” Kaylie says. “I’m not going to feel safe until this creep is caught. I mean, its one thing to be sending me flowers and notes, but to be watching me through my own window...its a violation. If I’m not safe in my own home then where am I safe?” Dannie asks. “Doesn’t the castle have security?” Kaylie asks. “We do, but somehow this person was able to make it past security and get to the main house.” Dannie says. “Speaking of which, I’m going to go talk to security and see if they saw anything out of the ordinary.” King Beast says, before walking out of the room. “So how fast do you think it will be before you catch whoever is doing this?” Dannie asks. “Best case scenario is that we find and catch them tonight. I have a team of officers canvasing the grounds in case the stalker is still hiding out somewhere. But if that doesn’t work out, there are other roads we could go down. Do you still have the note from this person? I could bring it down to the police station and test it for fingerprints.” Kaylie says. “You could but I’m not sure it’ll do any good. Not only was this person probably wearing gloves when they dropped it off, but not only have I touched the note but so hasn’t a colleague of mine that was with me when the note got dropped off. I’m sure that’s probably compromised any evidence if there were any.” Dannie says. “Its still worth a shot. Anything I can do to possibly help you, I’m going to try it.” Kaylie says. “Thank you, I really appreciate that.” Dannie says. “So are you going to be okay do you think? I’m sure its probably nerve wrecking, being here after someone was found lurking outside.” Kaylie says. “It is, I feel like I’m some sort of sitting duck. They were outside this time, but how long before they manage to make their way inside? Its going to happen eventually. Each time this person has done something, its worse than the last time. I...I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do.” Dannie says. “Believe me, no one understands your situation better than I do. In fact...I think I might have a way to help you feel a little safer.” Kaylie says. “Are you going to send me into witness protection?” Dannie asks. “No, we aren’t going to go to those extremes yet. But...maybe you could come stay with me.” Kaylie suggests.

In the dining room on Stanpatos Isle, Mia pours herself a drink when Andropov walks in. “I told you to stay with her.” Andropov notes. “I got bored! So tell me, how is our least favorite patient doing, doctor?” Mia asks. “I managed to stop the seizure, but there seems to be another complication.” Andropov says. “Oh what is it now?” Mia asks. “She won’t wake up!” Andropov says. “So is she dead?” Mia asks. “No she’s not dead, but I fear she’s in a coma!” Andropov shouts. “Well that’s just great! All this is going to do is prolong everything!” Mia complains. “You think I don’t already know that?! Lawrence is keeping Lydia here because he wants information on that bracelet, but how is Lydia going to give us that information if she’s in a coma?” Andropov asks. “I have an idea! You brought Lydia out of a coma once before, using that drug Acerbi created years ago, the one Lawrence provided you with. Perhaps you could use that drug again to wake Lydia up?” Mia asks. “I’m afraid I cannot do that.” Andropov says. “Well why the hell not?!” Mia asks. “Do you remember that fire in my laboratory a few months back?” Andropov asks. “You mean when you were developing that drug for curing back pain and you accidentally spilled those chemicals all over the place? Yes I remember, why do you ask?” Mia asks. “Well...the formula for the drug was one of the casualties of that fire.” Andropov admits. “You buffoon! You don’t have it saved on a computer somewhere?!” Mia asks. “I was planning to scan the formula but I kept putting it off day after day after day…” Andropov says. “Until it got destroyed in a blaze of stupidity. You know, for such a genius, you sure can be a real moron sometimes!” Mia shouts. “Insult me all you’d like, I don’t care! I’m more worried about what I’m going to tell Lawrence!” Andropov says. “Just tell him the truth!” Mia says. “I can’t do that! He’ll kill me!” Andropov says. “Stop being so paranoid, he’s not going to kill you! He needs you!” Mia says. “Do you really think that matters to a Stanpatos? They don’t care how valuable you are to them! If you disappoint them, you are dead!” Andropov says. Andropov’s phone begins to ring. “Oh no! That must be him!” Andropov says. “Or its a telemarketer!” Mia suggests. “They don’t have this number!” Andropov says. “They have everyone’s number!” Mia argues. Andropov checks the Caller ID. “Its Lawrence!” Andropov confirms. “Just don’t answer!” Mia suggests. “I can’t ignore the call! He will know something is wrong!” Andropov says. Andropov answers the phone. “Mr. Stanpatos! To what do I owe this evening delight?” Andropov asks. “I’m looking for an update on Lydia. Have you administered the truth serum yet? Has she told you anything at all about where the diamond bracelet is?” Lawrence asks. “I’m sorry sir, but I haven’t given her the truth serum yet.” Andropov lies. Mia rolls her eyes. “Why not? I assumed you would have done so right after we spoke earlier!” Lawrence says. “I was going to, but...well, I unfortunately ran out of the ingredients needed to make sodium pentothal. I needed to run to the pharmacy to pick some up and as you know, that’s quite difficult being on a secluded island.” Andropov says. “So did you?” Lawrence asks. “Did I what?” Andropov questions. “Did you go to the pharmacy?” Lawrence asks. “I was planning to, but by the time I would’ve gotten there, they would have been closed. I’ll have to wait until the morning.” Andropov says. Lawrence sighs. “Well you better be there as soon as their doors open, I am growing tired of waiting.” Lawrence says. “I understand, sir. I’ll be in touch.” Andropov says, before hanging up. “Well that was a lovely stall tactic. It isn’t going to work long term however.” Mia points out. “I am well aware of that. I’m going to have to just hope that Lydia wakes up before Lawrence calls tomorrow looking for another update.” Andropov says. “You could leave things up to fate by wishing Lydia to open her eyes again, but I have an idea that I believe would be much more effective.” Mia says…

In Phoenix, Wishbone is bleeding out on the floor as Acerbi stands over him. “Why on earth would I try to save your life? You are a menace to society, and the fact of the matter is that you are never going to stop! Even if they did manage to throw you into prison, you would get out somehow. You’ve done it twice before! I’m tired of standing by while the justice system fails at keeping you contained, its time that I take matters into my own hands to make sure you never hurt another soul. In a way, I feel as though this is my responsibility. For so long I was blinded by my love for you that I allowed you to hurt others, sometimes even aiding you in your quest to do so. When you and Liam Murphy set out to replace Dylan with Liam, I allowed you to house Dylan here.” Acerbi recalls. “He...he came here to destroy you.” Wishbone mutters. “No, he came here to destroy YOU, and I should have let him! If only I had known back then what I know now, maybe I would’ve been spared years of misery.” Acerbi says. “How could you say that? We made...some wonderful memories together.” Wishbone says. “That’s what I used to think, but the truth is every moment we ever shared was fueled by your lies and manipulations. All of them were designed to keep me under your thumb so I would continue to do your bidding! Well its over now, I am no longer under your spell.” Acerbi says. “Please...please don’t let me die. I’ll...I’ll change.” Wishbone says. “That’s what they all say, but most never do. It is over now, Wishbone. It is truly over. Good night.” Acerbi tells him. Wishbone reaches out for Acerbi’s hand, his own hand trembling. Acerbi stares at him coldly and Wishbone’s hand ends up dropping back to the floor, his eyes widen open as he lies motionless. Acerbi kneels down next to Wishbone and checks his pulse. “Good night…” Acerbi repeats, as she closes Wishbone’s eyes. Dylan comes back in. “Hey, how’s our friend doing?” Dylan asks. Acerbi stands up. “He’s dead.” Acerbi reveals. “Are you sure?” Dylan asks. “Quite sure, he’ll never hurt anyone ever again. But enough about that parasite, have you found my daughter?” Acerbi asks. “See for yourself.” Dylan says. Dylan steps aside as Lysandros and Adelina walk into the room. “Mother?” Adelina asks. Acerbi smiles. “Oh my dear Adelina, is it really you?” Acerbi asks. Adelina nods. “Its me. Oh my goodness, its so good to see you.” Adelina says, as she runs into Acerbi’s arms. “Its been so long since I have gotten to hold you! Are you okay? Did that monster hurt you at all?” Acerbi asks. “He didn’t hurt me, I’m fine.” Adelina says. “Thank goodness. You have no idea how worried I was about you, not just when you were kidnapped, but these past six years of you being away!” Acerbi says. “Those six years weren’t easy for me either, but you know what? We’re together now, that’s what’s important. Nothing in the past matters.” Adelina says. “Only the present matters, and the future.” Acerbi says. Adelina nods as tears begin running down her face. “Why are you crying my dear? This is a happy occasion!” Acerbi says. “I am happy...I am so happy.” Adelina says, as she pulls Acerbi into another embrace. “Its okay now, your mother is here. No one is ever going to hurt you again...no one.” Acerbi says, as she looks down at Wishbone’s corpse...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down