QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 38(12/19/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 38(12/19/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 38(12/19/23)

Post by QG Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:51 am

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At Cutting Edge Media, Daisy walks through the reception area and sees that Cutting Edge Media is now written on the wall. “Wow, Lysandros didn’t waste any time changing the name for me. Excellent.” Daisy says. Daisy heads into her office and finds Rebecca sitting behind her desk. “I was wondering when you were finally going to show up.” Rebecca says. “What the hell are you doing here?” Daisy wonders. “Waiting for you, of course.” Rebecca says. “Well I have a very busy day ahead of me. If you’d like to talk, call my secretary and make an appointment.” Daisy says. Rebecca stands up. “Nice try, but you aren’t going to get rid of me that easily.” Rebecca says. “Of course not. I’ve known you long enough to know that you don’t go away easily, kinda like a fungus.” Daisy says. “Believe me, I would love nothing more than to keep a healthy distance between you and I. But you always seem to make it difficult to do so when you keep inserting yourself into my life.” Rebecca says. “I really don’t have any clue what you’re talking about, but then again, incomprehensible rambles have always been your thing, haven’t they?” Daisy asks. “That’s really rich coming from you. But since you’re going to continue playing dumb, I guess I might as well clarify why I’m here.” Rebecca says. Rebecca picks up a newspaper, opens it up, and shows Daisy the gossip column, which has a story on her, Andy, and Ava. “Goo family turmoil: control freak parents exposed for trying to micromanage their daughter.” Daisy reads. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but you own this paper now, do you not?” Rebecca asks. Daisy smiles. “I actually do. Pretty great reporting, wouldn’t you agree?” Daisy asks. “This story is a private matter between Ava, Andy, and myself that has no business being in the local news!” Rebecca tells Daisy. “Its called the gossip column for a reason, Rebecca. Besides, you’re a Stanpatos married to a Goo, you shouldn’t be surprised that you and your family made it into the gossip section. Its probably not the first time, probably won’t be the last time either.” Daisy says. “You and I both know that this article was a direct attack on me by you.” Rebecca says. “That’s an interesting theory, but I don’t write the gossip column.” Daisy says. “So you expect me to believe that you don’t give these stories the greenlight before they make it to print? That you wouldn’t sometimes give your reporters suggestions on stories to write?” Rebecca asks. “I try not to micromanage my staff, unlike you with your daughter.” Daisy says. “I’m not going to let you weaponize your new position to come after me and the people I care about.” Rebecca says. “Will you stop being so self absorbed, Rebecca? Releasing this story has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact that the people of this city would pay good money to read the latest gossip on what’s going on within the Goo family. Its kinda like the people of England wanting to know all the juicy gossip about the royal family.” Daisy says. “Oh please, it had everything to do with me! The first day you start working here, suddenly my family and I end up being the topic of your latest gossip column? That is hardly a coincidence. You know, after all this time, I would think you would have gotten over losing Andy by now, but clearly that would be giving you too much credit.” Rebecca says. “Please, Andy means nothing to me.” Daisy says. “That doesn’t mean you don’t still despise me for exposing you to him. I shouldn’t be surprised though, for as long as I’ve known you, you have always been petty and vindictive. It shouldn’t come as a surprise to me that it still hasn’t registered with you that you lost Andy because of your own actions, that I had nothing to do with it.” Rebecca says. “The only reason I lost Andy is because you couldn’t stand the thought of him being with another woman and inserted yourself into his life after you got released from the nut house!” Daisy snaps. “Your inability to accept responsibility for anything never ceases to amaze me.” Rebecca says. “Like I said, I have a lot of work to do. You said your piece about not approving of the story my paper ran on your family, I took your discontent to heart and realized I really don’t give a damn, so now you can go back to handing out parking tickets or whatever it is you do to make it look like you’re doing actual police work.” Daisy says. “I’m not quite finished with you yet.” Rebecca says. “I don’t think there’s really anything else to say. The story is out there already, I can’t retract it, so that means there’s nothing you can do.” Daisy says. “That’s where you’re wrong, there is something I can do. I can file a lawsuit against you and New Horizons.” Rebecca says. “Its called Cutting Edge now, actually. Also, you don’t have the grounds for a lawsuit.” Daisy says. “You don’t think so?” Rebecca asks. “I know so. I used to be a lawyer and I know I did nothing wrong by running this story.” Daisy says. “How could you say you’ve done nothing wrong when you’ve clearly been spying on my family?” Rebecca asks. Daisy laughs. “Oh my god! Your ego is so huge, its a miracle you were even able to fit through the doorway! I haven’t been spying on you or your sad little family, you idiot! Everything in that article I knew because your daughter confided in me!” Daisy reveals!

At Goo Village, Kaylie is walking through the food court when she notices Dannie sitting at a table. “Dannie!” Kaylie calls out. Dannie spots Kaylie and smiles. “Kaylie! You have no idea how good it is to see you.” Dannie says. “Thanks. Mind if I join you?” Kaylie asks. “Sure, go ahead.” Dannie urges. Kaylie sits down across from them. “So how are you feeling?” Dannie wonders. “Much better now that I’m out of the hospital.” Kaylie says. “Thank goodness. I’m so sorry about what happened to you.” Dannie says. “What do you have to be sorry for?” Kaylie wonders. “I’m the person Meow Cat was after. If it wasn’t for me, he never would’ve attacked you.” Dannie says. “Come on, that wasn’t your fault. You didn’t ask to be stalked by that weirdo.” Kaylie says. “I appreciate you saying that. I was worried that you’d be angry with me, and I would completely understand if you were.” Dannie says. “Don’t worry, I don’t blame you at all.” Kaylie says. “Thank you. So are there any leads on Meow Cat’s whereabouts?” Dannie wonders. “Nothing. He completely dropped off the map after the night he broke into my place. What about on your end? He hasn’t pulled any more stunts?” Kaylie asks. “No, everything has been relatively quiet since that attack.” Dannie says. “Good, I’m glad. By the way, I think I owe you an apology.” Kaylie says. “Me? Why’s that?” Dannie asks. “Bethany threw you out of the apartment. I hope you know I had no idea she was going to do that. I didn’t even find out until I came home from the hospital.” Kaylie says. “No need to apologize, and I understand where Bethany was coming from. She didn’t want anything else to happen to you or Issac. I hope you aren’t holding this against her.” Dannie says. “I did in the beginning, but then I could see where she was coming from and I decided to try and work things out with her.” Kaylie says. “So things are good between the two of you now?” Dannie asks. “Not exactly. In the period of time we were arguing, Bethany got drunk and ended up kissing someone else, which I walked in on.” Kaylie reveals. “Oh no, I’m sorry.” Dannie says. “Me too. Anyways, I’m staying with my Mom now until I figure out whether or not I’m able to forgive Bethany.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry, none of this would’ve happened if it weren’t for me.” Dannie says. “What makes you say that?” Kaylie asks. “Bethany never would’ve kissed someone else if the two of you hadn’t argued over her kicking me out!” Dannie notes. “Dannie, stop, what happened with Bethany had nothing to do with you! Besides, its not like you were the one who wanted to move in with me, I’m the one who came up with the idea and I insisted on it. I’m glad I did too, otherwise I might not have been there to help when Meow Cat attacked you.” Kaylie says. “You got hurt though.” Dannie points out. “I’m just glad you didn’t get hurt.” Kaylie tells them. Dannie smiles. “I’m lucky to have someone like you in my corner. You have been looking out for me since the day I came to you with the fact that someone was stalking me.” Dannie says. “I’m glad I could be of some help, I just wish I could find Meow Cat so I could give you the peace of mind that this is all over.” Kaylie says. Dannie takes Kaylie’s hand. “You’re doing everything you can, that’s what counts. And just so you know, I am so incredibly grateful to you for your help.” Dannie says. Kaylie smiles and puts her hand on Dannie’s. “I’m glad I could help.” Kaylie says. Bethany comes upon the two and spots them holding hands…

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia is sitting on the sofa on her computer when Lucas comes downstairs. “Good morning.” Lucas tells her. “Good morning!” Julia tells him. Lucas walks over to the sofa and sits next to Julia. “You sleep okay last night? You seemed like you were tossing and turning quite a bit.” Lucas notes. “I have a pretty high profile trial that’s starting today so it made it a little difficult to sleep.” Julia admits. “You’re probably the best District Attorney Fantastic City has ever seen, you’ll do just fine. As for this defendant you’re going up against, I’d be worried if I were him or her.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “I appreciate the support. You know that I’ve always been pretty confident in my work, but even still I always get a little nervous before a trial starts. Just losing one case could potentially break me.” Julia says. “Good thing losing is out of the ordinary for you then.” Lucas says. “Yeah, good thing. So what are your plans for the day?” Julia asks. “I’m not sure. I have plenty of time on my hands now that I’m unemployed.” Lucas notes. “I still can’t believe those jack asses threw you out of the company like that.” Julia says. “I can. Not a single one of them has any morals.” Lucas says. “So any idea what you are going to do for work now?” Julia wonders. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out.” Lucas says. “Well lets go over your resume and see what you’ve done in the past.” Julia says. “Lets see. I used to be the owner of Cambino Furniture, but that was just used as a front for…well, I probably shouldn’t mention that in front of the DA.” Lucas says. Julia chuckles. “No, probably not. What else?” Julia asks. “I used to be the owner of a nightclub called Lucas’ Corner and most recently, I was the CEO of New Horizons Media and Masters Corp.” Lucas tells her. “You owned a nightclub? Well that’s something! Maybe you could buy a bar or even a restaurant.” Julia suggests. “That’s an expensive investment.” Lucas points out. “Are you going to say you don’t have the money?” Julia asks. “I didn’t say that, I’m just not sure I would want to spend the money. What if it doesn’t work out?” Lucas asks. “I’m confident any business venture with you at the helm would be a roaring success. You know, Goo Village still has some space available. Maybe you could come up with your own venue from scratch instead of buying an existing club or restaurant.” Julia suggests. “It would have to be something unique though. Your Mom already has Slate Gray in Goo Village so that takes care of the restaurant angle, and then Bethany has Club Aqua so that defeats the need for a club or bar.” Lucas says. Julia shrugs. “Plenty of restaurants and clubs are located right near each other! Of course, you would need something that would differentiate your place from the others. But, I know you well enough to know that won’t be a problem.” Julia says. Lucas smiles. “Your faith in me means the world, it really does. Each and every day, I find myself falling more in love with you.” Lucas says. “Same here. You know, for the first time ever, I feel like I actually have a stable and healthy relationship. Its not something that I’m used to, especially not after being involved with Stefan.” Julia says. “Well you better get used to it, because I’m gonna be around for a long time. I love you, Julia.” Lucas says. “I love you too, Lucas.” Julia says, before leaning in and kissing Lucas.

“Ava confided in you?” Rebecca asks. “Mmhm. I’m not sure if you remember, but I used to be her step mommy.” Daisy says. “No, you were almost her step mother. Thankfully the wedding was never completed.” Rebecca says. “Thanks to you, but that doesn’t change the fact that Ava and I did develop something of a bond after she woke up from her coma, her first coma anyways. Its pretty sad that Ava had to come to me with all of this because she feels like she can’t confide in her own mother.” Daisy says. “Nice try, but Ava has voiced her concerns to me.” Rebecca says. “And have you listened? No, of course not.” Daisy says. “I have valid concerns over Ava going to work at Stanpatos Enterprises.” Rebecca argues. “Ava doesn’t seem to think so.” Daisy says. “That’s because Ava hasn’t seen firsthand what the Stanpatos family is capable of!” Rebecca says. “Regardless, if I were you, I’d go a little easy on criticizing her new job. You wouldn’t want to do anything to alienate her even further, would you?” Daisy asks. “Thank you for your concern but my relationship with my daughter will be just fine. I can’t say the same about your relationship with Ava, I don’t think she’ll be too happy to find out that you used your conversation with her as source material for your newspaper.” Rebecca says. “I’ll survive.” Daisy says. Someone knocks on the door. “Come in!” Daisy calls out. Lysandros walks in and finds Rebecca and Daisy together. “Rebecca, this is quite the surprise.” Lysandros says. “Lysandros, I heard you were back in town. I’m a little hurt you haven’t come by to see me.” Rebecca says. “Sorry about that, I’ve just been really busy.” Lysandros says. “I heard about your takeover of Masters Corp. Are you sure its wise going into business with Dylan and Lawrence?” Rebecca asks. “Don’t worry, I’m keeping an eye on them. So what brings you by?” Lysandros asks. “I was here to have a talk with Daisy about the story she printed in the newspaper’s gossip column.” Rebecca says. “Nothing too bad I hope.” Lysandros says. “She took a private conversation she had with Ava and turned it into writing material for her gossip column.” Rebecca reveals. “Is that right?” Lysandros asks. “I assure you, nothing I did puts Cutting Edge at risk of a lawsuit.” Daisy assures Lysandros. “No, it just makes it painfully obvious that the quality of the newspaper has gone down since Lucas was ousted from the company. Well, I said my piece so I guess I should probably be going.” Rebecca says. “Gee, what a shame.” Daisy sarcastically says. Rebecca turns towards Lysandros. “A word of advice, hiring this woman was a terrible idea. If you know what’s good for you and for your company, you will get rid of her before she is able to do any serious damage.” Rebecca warns. “It was good seeing you.” Lysandros says. “You too.” Rebecca says, before walking out. “Every time I see that woman, I feel vindicated for hating her.” Daisy says. “About that, I think its time you and I have a little talk about how you are going to run this company.” Lysandros says.

In the food court of Goo Village, Bethany walks over to Dannie and Kaylie and clears her throat. “Hello Bethany.” Dannie says. “Hi Dannie, Kaylie. Hope I’m not interrupting anything!” Bethany says. “You aren’t. I should probably be heading to work. Kaylie, it was great seeing you again.” Dannie says. Kaylie smiles. “You too.” Kaylie says. Dannie stands up and walks away. Bethany walks to the other side of the table and sits across from Kaylie. “Should I be worried?” Bethany asks. “Am I supposed to know what you’re talking about?” Kaylie asks. “When I walked up to you, you and Dannie were holding hands like a couple of love sick puppies.” Bethany says. “Dannie was grateful to me for everything I’ve done to try and help them.” Kaylie says. “So they held your hand? Most people just say thank you.” Bethany says. “I’m not really sure you’re in any position to be getting jealous over me touching someone else’s hand after I caught you kissing Dylan.” Kaylie says. “Last I checked, we’re still in a relationship.” Bethany notes. “That didn’t stop you from kissing someone else.” Kaylie points out. “I’m sorry! I understand that I screwed up really badly! That’s why I am begging you to work through this with me so we can give our relationship another shot! Come on Kay, we were really good together!” Bethany says. “We were until we weren’t! You kissing someone else…it changed everything. It made me feel like every time you and I have a little bit of conflict that I’m gonna have to worry about you jumping into bed with someone else! Its not a good feeling to have, Beth!” Kaylie says. “So does that mean we’re done?” Bethany questions. “I don’t know, I really don’t know. My feelings are all jumbled up together. I’m angry, I’m sad, I’m hurt, but beneath it all, I still love you. But love isn’t enough to make me forget everything that happened, its going to take a lot more than that for me to be able to forgive you. So yeah, all I can tell you right now is that I just don’t know where we go from here, I need more time to try and figure things out. If you expect an answer right now then maybe its best that we do go our separate ways.” Kaylie says. “That’s the last thing I want. If you need time, I’m willing to give you all the time you need. Hell, I’m willing to wait until the end of time if it means I get to be with you again.” Bethany says. “Thanks for understanding. Anyways, I should probably get to work…” Kaylie says. “Yeah, of course. Be safe.” Bethany says. “Thanks, you too. And Beth, in case you don’t already know…I love you.” Kaylie says. Bethany tears up. “I…I love you too.” Bethany says. Kaylie stands up and walks away. Once Kaylie is gone, Bethany takes out her phone and makes a call. “Its Bethany, I need to see you right away. I could use your help with something.” Bethany says.

“So what do you think about my idea?” Julia wonders. “I think its worth taking under advisement. I certainly don’t really want to go back to the corporate world again.” Lucas says. “Well if you don’t like the restaurant idea, you could always become a cop.” Julia jokingly suggests. Lucas chuckles. “I don’t think they’d hire me given my previous line of employment.” Lucas says. “Fair enough. I’m not sure I can see myself dating a cop anyways. Oh crap, I should really be going. I have to be in court in like 15 minutes.” Julia says. “Don’t let me hold you up. I know how important winning this case is to you.” Lucas says. “It is. Okay, I’ll see you later. I love you.” Julia says. “I love you too.” Lucas says. Julia kisses Lucas before running for the door and leaving. Once Julia is gone, Lucas pulls out his phone and types “engagement rings” into the browser…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down