QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 26(11/14/23)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 26(11/14/23) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 26(11/14/23)

Post by QG Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:19 pm

At Bethany and Kaylie’s condo, Dannie walks in and turns the lights on, finding Bethany sitting on the sofa. “Bethany! I didn’t know you’d be here.” Dannie says. “Its my place, of course I’m here.” Bethany says. “Right. What I meant was, I assumed you would still be with Kaylie.” Dannie says. “I would be, but Acerbi came in and said she needed to run some more tests on Kaylie. Besides, visiting hours were just about over anyways.” Bethany says. “How is she doing?” Dannie wonders. “She’s alive, no thanks to you.” Bethany says. “I feel terrible about what happened, believe me.” Dannie says. “Well then you’ll be happy to know that Kaylie is awake and Acerbi thinks she is going to make a full recovery.” Bethany says. “That’s wonderful, I’m so happy to hear that.” Dannie says. “I bet. It certainly takes the weight off your conscience, doesn’t it?” Bethany asks. “It has nothing to do with that. Kaylie has done so much for me these past few weeks, I’m just happy to hear that she is going to be okay. She’s a good person.” Dannie says. “I know she is, sometimes a little too good.” Bethany says. “Pardon?” Dannie asks. “Kaylie’s bleeding heart is the reason you moved in here. She wanted to protect you from your big bad stalker and now because of that, she’s in the hospital after nearly dying. I’m not gonna risk something like that happening again, so it's time you pack your bags and get the hell out of my house.” Bethany tells Dannie!

At Slate Gray, Lysandros is sitting at a table in the restaurant when Adelina walks up to him. “Celebrating?” Adelina wonders. “Adelina! So nice to see you out of the hospital, how are you?” Lysandros asks. “Physically, I’m doing fine. I am a little pissed off though.” Adelina says. “Oh? Why’s that?” Lysandros questions. “You used me, you son of a bitch. You rescued me so that I would be in your debt and then you manipulated me into signing over my shares of Masters Corp.” Adelina says. “Don’t you think that’s a bit over the top? You said yourself you had no interest in owning stock in Masters Corp, so I generously relieved you of your stock.” Lysandros says. “And then used it to oust Lucas from the company! Funny how you neglected to mention that Lucas was the CEO of Masters Corp when you asked me for my stock in the company.” Adelina says. Lysandros takes a sip of his drink. “I didn’t think it was relevant.” Lysandros claims. “Of course it was relevant! Lucas and I might be divorced but he is still a good friend of mine! And now because of me, he’s out of a job!” Adelina says.

Lucas is with Kristina in the Stanpatos gatehouse. “Slow down, what exactly did Dylan do?” Kristina asks. “He stole my job, that’s what he did.” Lucas reveals. Kristina’s eyes widen. “Wait, what?! You mean at Masters Corp?” Kristina asks. “Yes!” Lucas tells her. “How is that even possible? Dylan doesn’t own any stock in the company! He wouldn’t have the power to remove you as CEO!” Kristina notes. “I take it he hasn’t been keeping you in the loop then. Somehow, Lawrence Stanpatos managed to get his hands on Lydia’s 20% and Serena’s 20% of the company.” Lucas tells her. “Hold on, I thought I remember hearing that those stock certificates went missing years ago.” Kristina says. “They didn’t go missing, they were stolen! Back when Quinn Goo was impersonating Dylan, he was working with The Master and Kitty Cat to take control of Masters Corp. The Master convinced Lydia that there wasn’t an imposter impersonating Dylan, that he was actually controlling the real Dylan, and the only way he would release his control over Dylan was if Lydia signed over her shares in the company to him.” Lucas says. “I remember that. And then Kitty Cat got Serena to sign over her shares because she had that Angelo guy kidnap V.J and use him as a bargaining chip.” Kristina recalls. “That’s right.” Lucas confirms. “So how in the hell did Lawrence get his hands on those shares?” Kristina wonders. Lucas shrugs. “I have no idea. The Master and Kitty Cat are both dead, maybe he found the stock certificates.” Lucas suggests. “But Kitty Cat only died recently. Is it possible Lawrence made some kind of deal with her?” Kristina wonders. “I guess its possible. I heard Kitty Cat called Lawrence the night she escaped, maybe the two of them had some kind of arrangement.” Lucas says. “And then Kitty Cat’s boat exploded and she was killed...could that have been Lawrence?” Kristina asks. “I really don’t know, Kristina. All I know is that I’m now out of a job because of Dylan.” Lucas says. “So wait a minute, you said that Lawrence has Lydia and Serena’s shares, but that would only leave him with 40% of the company. He doesn’t have enough shares to vote you out unless he got someone else to vote with him.” Kristina says. “That’s the real kicker. Apparently, Lawrence and Dylan made some kind of deal with Lysandros Masters, who convinced Adelina to sign over her shares in the company. So now Dylan and Lysandros are co CEOs of Masters Corp.” Lucas says. “Now it all makes sense…” Kristina mutters. “What does?” Lucas wonders. “I found Dylan and Lysandros together earlier today. Dylan said they were working on a business deal together but he wouldn’t get into any of the details.” Kristina reveals. “Well now you know what it was about. Those bastards were planning on ousting me from the company.” Lucas says. “I can’t believe Dylan would do this to you!” Kristina says. “Can’t you? He hasn’t exactly been a saint since returning from the dead. Though in fairness to him, I’m willing to bet he isn’t the one pulling the strings. It seems to me like Lawrence is the one doing that.” Lucas says.

On the docks, Lawrence is looking out at the water when footsteps can be heard. A man approaches Lawrence and stands next to him. “I came as soon as I got your call. You have a job for me?” The man asks. “I do. Thank you for coming so quickly, Carlo.” Lawrence says. “What do you need?” Carlo asks. Lawrence reaches into his pocket, pulls out a picture of the diamond bracelet, and shows it to Carlo. “Is that what I think it is?” Carlo asks. “Indeed it is, the diamond bracelet.” Lawrence says. “You’ve found it?” Carlo questions. “Not quite. I have a location for it but I haven’t yet managed to retrieve it. That is where you come in, you see. I’ve managed to track the bracelet to the former residence of Lydia Masters. I need you to get in there and get it for me.” Lawrence says.

“You’re throwing me out?” Dannie asks. “Don’t act so surprised! You should’ve known this was coming after Kaylie nearly died in this very room, by someone who was here for you!” Bethany says. “You have no idea how sorry I am about that.” Dannie says. “Well sorry doesn’t really cut it, babe. After what happened to Kaylie, I’m not gonna risk something like that happening again, to her or to Issac!” Bethany snaps. Dannie nods. “I understand.” Dannie says. “That’s it? You aren’t gonna fight me on this?” Bethany asks. “Why would I? This is your house. I also understand why you feel the way you do. You blame me for what happened to Kaylie, I totally get that because I blame myself.” Dannie says. Bethany smiles. “I’m glad we’re on the same page then. Run along then. Go pack your bags and be on your way.” Bethany says. “You want me out tonight?” Dannie asks. “Oh come on, its not like I’m throwing you out into the streets! You own a castle, just go stay there! And if you want to keep safe from that lunatic Meow Cat, rather than going to live with someone else and putting their lives in danger, I suggest you just hire better security for the castle.” Bethany says. Dannie sighs. “Have it your way. I’ll go upstairs and start packing.” Dannie says. Bethany smiles. “Lovely. Best news I’ve heard all day!” Bethany says. Dannie heads towards the stairs but then stops and turns towards Bethany. “Again, I’m sorry for all the trouble my situation has brought you and Kaylie. I never wanted anyone else to get hurt because of my situation.” Dannie says. “Well now that you’re leaving, you’re more than making up for all that.” Bethany says. Dannie then turns and walks upstairs. Bethany sighs. “I’m sorry, Kay. I know you really wanted to help Dannie out, but somebody needed to step up and do what was right for our family, and that somebody was me. I just hope you aren’t too pissed at me for this.” Bethany says…

“I wouldn’t get too worked up over Lucas’ unemployment. Someone with his rap sheet...sorry, I mean his resume, shouldn’t have too much trouble finding a job. I’m sure the mob would welcome him back with open arms.” Lysandros says. “You think this is funny?” Adelina asks. “I find it mildly amusing how upset you’re getting over something so trivial.” Lysandros says. “I wouldn’t call what happened to Lucas trivial.” Adelina says. “Do you know what I think?” Lysandros asks. “I’m not sure I want to.” Adelina says. “I think you’re here confronting me because you are projecting the anger you feel towards yourself at me. You blame yourself for what happened to Lucas. After all, you are the one who signed over your shares of the company to me, so when you think about it, you put this whole thing into motion.” Lysandros says. “I didn’t know then that Lucas was the CEO of Masters Corp! After being locked in a safe house for years, there’s a lot I don’t know!” Adelina says. “And remind me who kept you in that safe house, remind me who rescued you after Wishbone abducted you and took you to your mother’s old clinic. Go ahead, I’ll wait.” Lysandros says. “That was you…” Adelina says. “That’s right, it was me. So instead of raking me over the coals for making a move that was strictly business, maybe you should try to show a bit of gratitude. You may not even be alive if it weren’t for me.” Lysandros claims. “I’m grateful that you helped rescue me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have the right to confront you for manipulating me. You knew Lucas was my friend, you also knew I never would’ve agreed to sign over my shares if I knew I’d be jeopardizing his job, but that didn’t matter to you. All that mattered to you was getting control of the family company! Honestly Lysandros, what happened to you?! When I left Fantastic years ago, you were in love with Clara and you had completely lost interest in taking control of Masters Corp! You were trying to be better!” Adelina recalls. “Considering the fact that I took over Masters Corp via entirely legitimate means, I’d argue that I am a better person than I once was. If you disagree, I guess that’s your choice.” Lysandros says. “We’re done here. You saved me from Wishbone and I am grateful for that, but don’t think for a second that you and I are going to form some kind of “Masters family bastards unite” bond. Now that I’m no longer under your protection, I don’t want anything to do with you.” Adelina says. “Does that mean you won’t be inviting me to Thanksgiving dinner?” Lysandros asks. “No. In fact, you can go straight to hell. It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.” Adelina says, before storming off.

“Lawrence being behind all this definitely tracks. He is obsessed with expanding the Stanpatos dynasty, at least from what I’ve seen. Lucas, I am so sorry. I know how much Masters Corp meant to you because of Lydia.” Kristina says. “I don’t know, Kristina. It feels like I let Lydia down by not doing a good enough job protecting her birthright.” Lucas says. “You didn’t do anything wrong, and I am sure Lydia would agree with me. Dylan, Lawrence, and Lysandros on the other hand…” Kristina says. “Does that mean you’re finally looking at Dylan through rose colored glasses?” Lucas asks. “Ha ha, very funny. I never looked at Dylan through rose colored glasses, I always knew who he was. I...I just thought he had changed. I don’t know, maybe I was being naive.” Kristina says. “You weren’t being naive for wanting to see the best in someone, its just who you are. You were like that with me, with Brady…” Lucas says. “Probably not always the best quality…” Kristina says. “Stop, your ability to see the good in people is one of the best things about you.” Lucas says. Kristina smiles. “Thanks...so, what are you going to do now?” Kristina asks. “I guess I need to find a new job now. I’ll save that for tomorrow though. Tonight, I think I’m gonna head over to Lydia’s old house. After tonight, I just want to feel close to her.” Lucas says. “I get it. I’m so sorry, Lucas.” Kristina says. “So am I.” Lucas says. Kristina pulls Lucas into an embrace. “Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay. I promise.” Kristina says. “Thank you for saying that, and even though I came over here just with the intention of ratting on Dylan, it was really nice talking to you.” Lucas says. “It was nice talking to you too, as always. Take care of yourself, okay?” Kristina asks. “Only if you’ll promise you’ll take care of yourself.” Lucas says. Kristina smiles. “I’ll try my best. Love you.” Kristina says. “Love you too.” Lucas says, before walking out. Once Lucas is gone, Kristina pulls out her phone and makes a call. “Hey Dylan, any chance you can come out to the gatehouse? You and I need to have a little chat.” Kristina says.

Lawrence and Carlo are still on the docks. “Didn’t Lydia Masters live in a pretty big house?” Carlo asks. “Yes, but if the information I’ve received from my source is accurate, I’ve managed to narrow down the location of the bracelet. Miss Masters supposedly hid the bracelet inside of a book, located on the bookshelf in her living room. I don’t know exactly which book it is but I don’t anticipate you having much trouble locating it.” Lawrence says. “When would you like me to make my move?” Carlo asks. “Any time you would like, Carlo. You see, the house recently became vacant after Miss Masters’ fiance moved in with his current girlfriend. I believe he still has staff maintaining the property, but I imagine they’ve probably all gone home by now.” Lawrence says. “I better get to work then.” Carlo says. “Before you do, just remember how important this operation is. There can be no mistakes, Carlo. It is imperative that you find that bracelet and deliver it to me without incident. No one can know that I’m looking for the diamond jewels. In fact, they can’t even know the diamond jewels survived the explosion in Egypt.” Lawrence says. “You can count on me, sir. I’ll take your secrets to the grave if I have to.” Carlo says. “I do hope it doesn’t come to that, but it is comforting to know I can expect such loyalty from you. Go on then, go and complete your mission. The sooner we find the bracelet, the sooner we can begin focusing our efforts on the ring and the necklace.” Lawrence says. “Understood. I won’t fail you.” Carlo says. “See that you don’t, Carlo.” Lawrence warns. Carlo walks away and Lawrence looks back out at the water. “After all this time, my plans are finally coming to fruition. The bracelet is just the beginning...once I manage to locate all three jewels, it is going to be the beginning of a glorious new era for both the Stanpatos family and the world.” Lawrence says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down