QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 06

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 06 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 06

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Lydia is walking through the common area of King Beast Plaza, texting. "Lydia!" A nearby voice calls out. Lydia rolls her eyes, when she recognizes who the voice belongs to. Lydia turns around, and sees Dylan. "You were walking awfully fast. Where's the fire?" Dylan wonders. "Look Dylan, I just came from an incredibly boring meeting, and all I want to do is go home and relax." Lydia says. "Don't worry, this won't take long. I brought you something." Dylan says, as he hands Lydia a box with a little ribbon on it. "Don't tell me you are trying to win me back." Lydia says. "You won't know until you open it." Dylan says. Lydia unwraps the box, opens it, and finds a piece of paper inside. Lydia then looks at the paper. "These are divorce papers." Lydia realizes. "Keep reading, it gets better." Dylan urges. Lydia's eyes widen as she reads. "You're SUING me?!" Lydia asks. "Happy divorce day, dear!" Dylan tells her!

At Lydia's mansion, Lucas and Zoey are face to face in the doorway. "Why do I get the distinct impression you aren't very happy to see me?" Zoey questions. "Is that a serious question? Have you forgotten that the day you and I were supposed to be married, you left me a note declaring that you couldn't go through with the wedding because you didn't love me?" Lucas asks. "I remember the gory details, but that was like a century ago. I can't imagine why you would still be upset about that." Zoey says. "I'm still upset because I loved you, and I was looking forward to being your husband. But, all of that went out the window when you left me a dear john letter." Lucas recalls. "Yes...I suppose I can understand why you may still be upset. But, in my defense, I never thought our relationship would evolve into something so serious. Our relationship was casual, it was fun, so I was caught off guard when you suddenly proposed to me." Zoey says. "You could've said no." Lucas says. "And break your heart? I couldn't bear to do such a thing." Zoey says. "Oh please, your entire career is based on breaking people's hearts. You are still a con woman, right?" Lucas asks. "Con woman is such a nasty term. Its not like I'm robbing grannies of their pensions, I'm merely taking from rich gentlemen who have change to spare." Zoey says. "So what are you doing here?" Lucas asks. "I wanted to catch up with you." Zoey claims. "How did you even find me?" Lucas asks. "It wasn't difficult to manage, not now that you're the CEO of this media conglomerate. How exactly did that come about, anyway? I was under the impression that you were positioned to one day take control of Cambino Furniture. Don't tell me your dreadful sister got the job." Zoey says. "I sold the company, right around the time I left the mob." Lucas says. "You did what?! Are you out of your bloody mind?! Why on earth would you give up all your money and stature?" Zoey asks. "My life underwent some changes." Lucas admits. "Oh, I see. This has to do with your wife. Yeah, I read something about you being married. Though, I also heard that the marriage was declared invalid after her dead husband rose from the grave. That's a tad unheard of, wouldn't you say?" Zoey asks. "Lydia and I are back together now." Lucas says. "Brilliant! I'm happy for you, truly! Even if she did domesticate you." Zoey says. "Okay, I think we've done enough catching up. You can go and find your next mark now." Lucas says. Lucas tries to close the door, but Zoey stops him. "Just a moment!" Zoey tells him. "Is there something else?" Lucas asks. "I may have fibbed slightly when I told you I stopped by to catch up." Zoey admits. Lucas chuckles. "Of course you did. So, what the hell do you want?" Lucas asks. "The truth is, I am in desperate need of help, and you may be the only one who can give it to me." Zoey says...

At the Lakeside Diner, Brady sits across from Alexios at a booth. "Thanks for meeting with me." Alexios says. "No problem. Is this about Bethany?" Brady asks. "I tried talking to Bethany about Kristina, but it didn't go well. Bethany is determined to see this crazy plan of hers through." Alexios says. "That can't happen! Not only is it too dangerous, but I don't like the idea of Kristina getting into this relationship when she ain't even in her right mind!" Brady says. "I agree with you. We need to find a way to keep Bethany away from Kristina." Alexios declares. "We?" Brady asks. "We have a common goal: keeping Bethany and Kristina apart." Alexios points out. "I know that, but I gotta say, I'm not too crazy about the idea of teaming up with you." Brady notes. "You're still upset over the way things ended with Ciara, aren't you?" Alexios asks. "You cheated on my sister with Bethany, man. Of course I'm still a little pissed off." Brady says. "I hate that I hurt Ciara, just like I hate that I hurt Bethany. But, if we don't do something, both Bethany and Kristina could end up getting hurt. Our best bet is to pool our resources to put an end to this. So, do we have a deal?" Alexios asks. Brady sighs, and shakes Alexios' hand. "Do me a favor, and don't make me regret this. So, do you have any kind of a plan?" Brady asks. "I'm working on it. One thing I do know is that if we are going to keep Bethany and Kristina apart, we might need Rebecca's help." Alexios reveals. "Why?" Brady wonders. "Rebecca is Bethany's only friend in Fantastic. She might be willing to give us an inside scoop that could help." Alexios suggests. "That's assuming Rebecca would agree to break Bethany's trust." Brady points out.

In Andy's Office at the Fantastic P.D, Andy is working behind his desk, when there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" Andy calls out. Rebecca walks in. "Hope this isn't a bad time." Rebecca says. Andy smiles. "How did you know that this was exactly what I needed?" Andy asks. "I didn't bring anything." Rebecca points out. "You're here, and that's all I need to be happy." Andy says. Andy stands up, and kisses Rebecca. "So, how are things going back at the house?" Andy asks. "I was afraid you'd ask that. Well, things are going about as well as you can expect. Daisy is being incredibly passive aggressive. Just earlier, I went out and got Daisy breakfast, a long and complicated order I might add, and when I came back, she no longer wanted it!" Rebecca says. "Wait, why are you getting her breakfast? You don't have to do that!" Andy says. "I know, but that baby is going to be a part of our family, and for that reason, I'm trying to be civil with Daisy, but she doesn't make it easy. But, I made a promise to myself that I'm going to try and not play into her hands." Rebecca says. "You shouldn't have to try. Daisy gaslit you, and nearly ruined your life! She should be in prison, not playing house in the castle! I have a ton of money, if Daisy is being too much, I could put her up in a hotel room, and hire round the clock security to keep her safe from The Evil Force. That way, she won't be invading our personal space." Andy suggests. "I like the sound of that. But, we both know that the castle is still safer. Besides, I'm sure you want to be around your unborn child." Rebecca notes. "Of course I do. No matter how angry I am at Daisy, I'm going to be a father to that baby." Andy says. "I know, and I promise that I will do everything I can to support you." Rebecca promises. "Thanks. I know how hard this has been for you, so I really appreciate that." Andy says. "I'd do anything for you." Rebecca tells him. Rebecca receives a text. "Oh...Alexios wants to meet with me, he says its urgent." Rebecca says. "You can go. I have a ton of work to do anyway, if I'm going to make it home at a decent time." Andy says. "I love you." Rebecca says. "I love you, too." Andy tells her. Rebecca then walks out.

At the Goo Castle, Bethany enters the living room, and her eyes widen. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Bethany asks. Daisy is revealed to be painting her nails, and smiles when she sees Bethany. "Oh, hey roomie!" Daisy cheerfully says. "Roomie? What are you talking about?! What's going on?!" Bethany asks. "Rebecca didn't share the great news with you? She and Andy invited me to move in! Isn't that just poggers?" Daisy asks. "Why would they do that? They both despise you!" Bethany points out. "I'm pregnant with Andy's baby! As a result, Rebecca was also generous enough to drop the charges against me. You can congratulate me anytime." Daisy says. "All I have to say is that I hope Andy is smart enough to demand a paternity test." Bethany says. "I would never cheat on Andy." Daisy notes. "Of course you wouldn't cheat on Andy, that would suggest that the two of you are together, but you're not, because he dumped your pathetic ass." Bethany says. "Maybe, but I got pregnant before you and Rebecca screwed up my wedding. Speaking of which, I haven't forgotten your role in my entire world falling apart." Daisy says. "Well I haven't forgotten your role in me being framed for YOUR crimes, you psychotic bitch!" Bethany snaps. "Watch your language! You don't want to upset the baby." Daisy says. "The baby can't hear me! The baby is trapped in your stomach, probably BEGGING to be let out, because he or she knows that their mommy is a lunatic!" Bethany yells. Daisy glares at Bethany. "My nails are done, so I think I'm going to go and get some air." Daisy says. "You should try the air in Paris, BEAUTIFUL city! Stay as long as you'd like!" Bethany says. "Nice try, but I'm not going anywhere. Not until I get what was stolen from me." Daisy says. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure Andy will reunite with you...right around the time pigs learn to fly." Bethany says. "Okay, well, on that note, I'm going to go. Tell your boyfriend I said hi. Oh wait, you don't have one either. Oopsie." Daisy says, before walking out. Bethany growls to herself. "The second that nutcase pops out her baby, I'm going to clock her right in the jaw. In fact, I might not even wait that long! I didn't with Silvia!" Bethany says to herself. Bethany's phone goes off, and she sees she has a text from "The Evil Force". Bethany smirks. "The Evil Force wants to make dinner plans...looks like everything is going according to plan." Bethany says.

Evil Kristina joins The Master in the Stanpatos Study. "I just sent Bethany an invite to dinner!" Evil Kristina announces. "Would you like me to jump up and down? My apologies that I can't muster up any joy for the occasion, father." The Master says. "Must you act so cynical? If we are to become royalty on this planet, like we have always wanted, it is important that I, the king, find a queen, an empress!" Evil Kristina says. "But does that queen have to be Bethany Wilson, of all people?" The Master asks. "Yes, it must! I have a very specific set of qualifications for whomever has the privilege of being chosen as my wife, and Bethany meets nearly all of them!" Evil Kristina says. "Just keep your eye on her, will you? From what I can see, Bethany Wilson cannot be trusted." The Master warns.

Rebecca joins Alexios and Brady at the Lakeside Diner. "Hello Alexios. Brady, I'm surprised to see you here. I'm guessing this must be about Kristina and Bethany." Rebecca assumes. "We need to stop Bethany from getting too close to Kristina." Alexios declares. "I agree that it is a mistake for Bethany to marry Kristina when she believes she is The Evil Force. However, I'm not sure what we can really do. You know how independent Bethany is, and how difficult it would be to change her mind." Rebecca says. "We aren't asking you to change Bethany's eye, we just want you to keep an eye on her." Alexios clarifies. "In other words, you want me to spy on her? I'm sorry, but I can't do that." Rebecca says. "Can't? Or won't?" Brady asks. "Spying on Bethany would be a betrayal of our friendship, and I'm not comfortable with it." Rebecca says. "And you don't think refusing to help her is a betrayal of your friendship?!" Alexios snaps. Rebecca gives Alexios a look, and he sighs. "I'm sorry, that was out of line. I'm just...I'm really scared for Bethany." Alexios says. "I am, too. But, we need to be careful not to push Bethany even closer to Kristina, and interfering could do exactly that!" Rebecca points out. "Come on, you're talking like Bethany is actually in love with her!" Brady says. "If Bethany sees us trying to ruin her plan, she will become even more determined." Rebecca points out. "You're right...thanks for coming, I appreciate it." Alexios says. "No problem. And just so you know, I'm going to do whatever I can to keep Bethany safe." Rebecca says, before standing up, and leaving. Brady turns towards Alexios. "Well, it looks like we're back to square one." Brady complains.

Lydia shoves the papers at Dylan. "It is absurd that you are suing me when we both wronged each other!" Lydia snaps. "You are the only one who committed adultery." Dylan points out. "A kiss is hardly what would qualify as adultery! Besides, you kept me in the dark about how you framed Bethany for Daisy's crimes!" Lydia points out. "How quickly we forget. Daisy never named me as her accomplice, which means I am technically innocent. Another thing that works in my favor is that the charges against Daisy have been dropped." Dylan reveals. "How did she manage that?" Lydia asks. "Rebecca didn't really feel comfortable sending a pregnant woman to prison." Dylan says. "Daisy is pregnant? You've got to be kidding me. So, who's the father? Andy? Or you?" Lydia asks. "Nice try, but Daisy got pregnant before her relationship with Andy blew up. Are you trying to paint me as a cheater so my suit will look bogus?" Dylan questions. "Your suit IS bogus, and a giant waste of time! Just like our marriage!" Lydia snaps. "Calm down, Lydia. Now, I know you're probably scared, but I'm sure we could reach some kind of compromise. One that allows me to walk away with a generous settlement, and doesn't leave you totally bankrupt." Dylan says. "Oh come on, you can't honestly think you are getting that much money. Who's giving you legal advice? Your little girlfriend?" Lydia asks. "Daisy is in no position to represent me. She's been disbarred." Dylan reveals. "Great, at least Daisy is facing some consequences for what she did to Rebecca." Lydia says. "Remind me again what kind of consequences you said you faced for framing Andy for domestic violence, and burying Rebecca alive? You had to attend mandated therapy, but other than that, you got off with a slap on the wrist!" Dylan points out. "Funny how you remember me telling you that, but you've conveniently forgotten the part where you were the one who convinced Andy and Rebecca to drop the charges." Lydia says. "Maybe I should've left you to rot. If I had, you'd be in jail right now, and maybe I wouldn't be suffering from amnesia." Dylan says. "Unbelievable! I can't believe you are actually blaming me for your memory loss!" Lydia says. "Wasn't it your cousin that "killed" me?" Dylan asks. "I was hardly the sole reason Kadmos targeted you. Obviously, this conversation isn't going anywhere. I will consider compromising with you where the divorce is concerned, but right now, I can't even stand looking at you! Good bye!" Lydia snaps, before storming off. "Bye! Tell Lucas I said hi!" Dylan yells after her.

"Why should I help you?" Lucas asks. "May I come in? Its a little chilly out here." Zoey says. Lucas motions for Zoey to come in, and the two walk into the living room. "What a lovely home you have." Zoey says. Zoey picks up a picture of Lucas and Lydia. "This must be your wife, or rather your would be wife. Her smile is radiating. I wonder if she truly realizes how fortunate she is to be involved with you." Zoey says. "I'm going to ask you this one more time before I throw you out. Why should I help you?" Lucas asks. "Because my life depends on it." Zoey reveals. "Sure it does." Lucas says. "I'm serious, Lucas." Zoey says. "So, what is it? Do you need help hiding from the cops?" Lucas asks. "Its not the police I'm worried about." Zoey admits. "If its not the police, that must mean you screwed with the wrong guy, and he's looking for revenge." Lucas assumes. "You are getting warmer." Zoey says. "Why don't you quit beating around the bush and tell me what happened?" Lucas asks. "Very well. You see, one of my more recent marks was the CEO of a tech corporation. Very wealthy man, he's worth billions. Anyways, I managed to swindle him out of fifty grand." Zoey admits. "And now he's after you?" Lucas asks. "No, it didn't take very long for me to shake him. Its what I did with the money that caused my current predicament." Zoey says. Lucas rolls his eyes. "Oh my God, you gambled it away, didn't you?" Lucas asks. Zoey doesn't respond. "Of course you did! You've always been a compulsive gambler!" Lucas points out. "May I please finish my story?" Zoey asks. "Go for it!" Lucas snaps. "So, after I took off with that fifty grand, I went to Vegas, where I learned a high stakes poker game was taking place." Zoey says. "And they just let you participate?" Lucas asks. "Of course not! I lied and said I was Kate Middleton. Those blokes were so wasted, they bought right into it. Anyways, I had a really good feeling about that game, but, by the end of the night, I ended up owing two hundred grand to a Mexican drug lord. Needless to say, once I owed him money, it didn't take him long to realize that I was not Kate Middleton." Zoey says. "So now, you owe two hundred thousand dollars to a dangerous drug lord." Lucas says. "Precisely. Now, you understand my predicament." Zoey says. "So what do you want from me? Do you want me to pay this guy off for you?" Lucas asks. "I don't think he's really interested in the money at this point, not after what I said to him." Zoey says. "What did you say to him?" Lucas asks. "I told him to piss off!" Zoey states. "Are you serious?!" Lucas asks. "Oh come on! He has enough money as is! He doesn't need mine too!" Zoey says. "I'm surprised he didn't kill you on the spot." Lucas says. "Why would he? I told him via text. I'm not going to say it to his face, do I look like a bloody idiot?" Zoey asks. "Considering you bet against this man in the first place, yes!" Lucas says. "Clearly I should be more careful regarding who I choose to play poker with, but what's done is done. I owe him two hundred grand, there's a huge bounty on my head and every criminal in this continent is hoping to collect it! With all that being said, I need a place to lie low until all of this blows over." Zoey says. "You want to stay HERE?" Lucas asks. "There appears to be plenty of room." Zoey notes. "It also isn't my house, it belongs to Lydia." Lucas says. "Right, the girlfriend. I understand why you may be skeptical about letting me stay here, given our history. I'm terribly sorry about that whole mess, by the way. Anyway, it is imperative that I find somewhere to hide, or else I am a dead woman." Zoey says. "You have plenty of experience hiding from bad people, what's changed?" Lucas asks. "This is a mob kingpin we are talking about! You better than anyone knows the sort of resources that come with that occupation! Please, Lucas, just forget about our history for the moment. My life is on the line, and you may be the only person that can help me." Zoey says. Zoey grabs Lucas' hand. "For old time's sake, can you help me?" Zoey asks. Lucas sighs. "You can stay." Lucas tells her. Zoey smiles. "But only until I talk to Lydia. Once she hears about all of this, what happens next will be entirely up to her." Lucas says.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Bethany looking into the mirror and applying lipstick, when Rebecca walks in. "Wow, that's quite the look. Are you going somewhere?" Rebecca asks. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. "I am. I have a date with Kristina at The Ancient Jewel." Bethany reveals. "Bethany, are you absolutely sure this is the best idea? As long as Kristina thinks that she is The Evil Force, she is incredibly dangerous!" Rebecca points out. "I get that, Rebecca, but I can handle myself! So, how do I look?" Bethany asks. "Well, your makeup is fantastic. But, don't you think the dress is a little...short?" Rebecca asks. "That's what I'm going for! Whatever ends up making Kristina fall for me even harder." Bethany says. "Well...for your sake, I hope tonight goes well." Rebecca says. "Oh, it will. One look at me in this dress, and Kristina will end up forgetting both of her names. Anyway, I've gotta go or I'm gonna be late. See you later." Bethany says, before running out. Rebecca looks up at Queen Goo's portrait. "What do you think? Should I just let her go on a date with a mad man? I mean, Alexios could potentially provide some interference to put an end to this charade, but, he also has a tendency to make things worse...you know what? Bethany is going to hate me, but maybe I should give Alexios the chance to stop her." Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out her phone, and begins texting. "Bethany just left to meet "The Evil Force" at The Ancient Jewel...I hope you don't do anything stupid, be careful. And, send." Rebecca says, before hitting the send button. Rebecca looks back at Queen Goo's portrait. "I hope I made the right choice." Rebecca says. Daisy enters the living room, and sees Rebecca talking to Queen Goo's portrait. "Talking to pictures? Have you talked to your psychiatrist lately?" Daisy asks. "Why? Do you want a recommendation?" Rebecca asks. "Easy tiger, I didn't come in here to fight. I just wanted to ask if you had any idea why Andy isn't answering my phone calls." Daisy says. "He's probably busy at work." Rebecca assumes. "Too busy for the mother of his child?" Daisy asks. "Everyone knows you are pregnant with Andy's baby, Daisy. You really don't need to keep bringing it up." Rebecca says. "That's not what I'm doing." Daisy claims. "Oh trust me, I know what you are doing, and it isn't going to work." Rebecca says...

At the Lakeside Diner, Alexios is looking at his phone. "I got a text from Rebecca. Bethany and Kristina are having dinner at The Ancient Jewel. Bethany just left the castle to head over there." Alexios reveals. "You've gotta be kidding me. What are you gonna do?" Brady asks. "I'm going to head over there and run some interference, and hopefully put a stop to this charade." Alexios says. "Great, I'll tag along." Brady says. "I know you want to put an end to this as much as I do, but there is something else you could be doing." Alexios says. "What's more important than keeping my wife and Bethany apart?" Brady asks. "We know that Kristina is going to be at The Ancient Jewel, which means now would be a great time for you to sneak into the Stanpatos mansion and take a look around." Alexios says. "For evidence?" Brady asks. "If Kristina is in jail, it'd be difficult for her to marry Bethany. Plus, it'll be easier for you to turn her back into Kristina, whenever you find the doctor that performed the original procedure." Alexios says. "Good point..." Brady says. "I'm glad we're in agreement. Do you need some pointers on how to get into the house undetected?" Alexios asks. "You kidding? You think this is my first time busting into that place? I'll slip in through the tunnels." Brady says. "Okay, sounds like you don't need any help from me then. Let me know how it goes." Alexios says. "Same goes for you. I'll touch base later." Brady says, before he and Alexios stand up, and walk out.

Lydia enters the living room of her mansion. "Lucas, I'm home!" Lydia calls out. No one responds. "I wonder where he is hiding?" Lydia wonders. Lydia jumps when Zoey emerges from the other room, wearing nothing but Lucas' shirt! "What the hell?!" Lydia asks. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear anyone come in. You must be Lucas' girlfriend." Zoey says. "And who the hell are you?" Lydia asks. "Me? I'm Lucas' ex fiancee." Zoey reveals!

At The Ancient Jewel, Bethany looks at herself in a handheld mirror real quick, and smiles. "I'm a bombshell. Perfect." Bethany mutters. Bethany then approaches Evil Kristina, who is already sitting at a table. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch." Bethany says. "That is not a problem. And, might I just add that you look divine!" Evil Kristina says. "Thanks. It took me forever to put this look together." Bethany says. Evil Kristina stands up, and pulls Bethany's chair out for her. Bethany sits down, and Evil Kristina pushes it in. "How old fashion." Bethany says. "I prefer the term chivalrous." Evil Kristina says. "I'm not complaining. Very few people I've ever gone out with have had manners like that." Bethany says. "Then you clearly haven't dated many who are worthy of you, my dear." Evil Kristina says. "Keep going, flattery will get you everywhere with me." Bethany says. "Now that you are here, order whatever you'd like from the menu." Evil Kristina says. "Okay, but, I'm paying for my half of the meal, right?" Bethany asks. "Nonsense! I brought you out to shower you with romance, I will not have you spending a single penny this evening!" Evil Kristina says. "You sure?" Bethany asks. "Absolutely. Anyway, moving on to other topics, you should know that I see a great amount of potential in us." Evil Kristina says. "As a couple?" Bethany asks. "Of course! You see, when I first began targeting Stanpatos Enterprises, I had a great amount of admiration for you. You were ruthless, shrewd, and fully capable of going toe to toe with any man you found yourself facing." Evil Kristina says. "That's because I'm not afraid. I admit, I use to be. I use to be insecure, unsure of myself, but I managed to overcome all of that." Bethany says. "I find it difficult to imagine you as being insecure." Evil Kristina notes. "I was. One day though, I finally realized that I was born to rule the world." Bethany says. "That's interesting, when I was young, or rather when I was young in my previous vessel, I came to a similar realization. You see, I made myself a very rich man in my early twenties, and I did not break a single law to obtain that fortune." Evil Kristina says. "How'd you do it?" Bethany asks. "Business skills came naturally to me. I managed to create my own corporation, and built it to be incredibly powerful, all within the span of a few years. Obtaining that sort of power in such a short amount of time made me realize that I was destined for great things, as was anyone who came from my bloodline. After my beloved son was born was when I decided I was destined to rule this planet, as was he. It is my hope that if things work out between us, you will rule by my side, Bethany." Evil Kristina admits. "Where does your daughter fit into this? You didn't mention her. Does she even exist?" Bethany asks. "She does, unfortunately. But she does not have a place within my dynasty." Evil Kristina says. "You must really hate her guts." Bethany observes. "You likely do, as well. After all, she did frame you for gaslighting Rebecca Rogers." Evil Kristina notes. "Oh my God...DAISY is your daughter?" Bethany asks. "My apologies for her existence. If I could take it back, I most definitely would." Evil Kristina says. "I don't blame you. She's completely nuts." Bethany says. "Enough talk about that wretched creature. I took the liberty of getting you a gift." Evil Kristina reveals. "You didn't have to do that." Bethany says. Evil Kristina hands Bethany a small box. Bethany opens it, and finds a set of keys. "What are these for?" Bethany asks. "Those are the keys to your new yacht." Evil Kristina reveals! "My...my WHAT? No, I can't accept this! Its only our first date, and this is way too expensive!" Bethany protests. "I must insist. This may be our first date, but I feel a connection to you, Bethany. I haven't been this captivated by a woman in years. So, please do not turn down my gift." Evil Kristina says. Bethany smiles. "I suppose I can keep it. Thank you." Bethany says. "Your mere presence is more than enough thanks." Evil Kristina says. Alexios walks in, just as Evil Kristina kisses Bethany! Clearly furious, Alexios sneaks off. "Are we moving too fast?" Bethany asks. "I prefer to move at my own pace, hence gifting you the yacht. If you don't mind, I would actually like to discuss our future. As we've acknowledged, you and I are both people who crave power. As such, if we were to pool our respective ambitions, we could become an unstoppable team." Evil Kristina says. Bethany leans in, and smiles. "Tell me more." Bethany urges. Before Evil Kristina can, the sprinklers suddenly start going off, drenching Bethany and Evil Kristina with water! "What the hell is this?!" A furious Bethany asks. Alexios then walks over to the table, holding a hand towel. "You two look like you could use this." Alexios says, with a smirk.

In the Stanpatos Study, the panel in the back wall opens, and Brady emerges from the secret tunnel. "Alright, if I were The Evil Force, where would I hide incriminating evidence?" Brady wonders...

In the Goo Castle living room, Rebecca and Daisy are facing off. "I really have no idea what you are talking about, Rebecca. I'm not "doing" anything, except trying to be a good mother to mine and Andy's little miracle." Daisy says, as she rubs her belly. "You are trying to get under my skin. You think that if you can get me to flip out on you in front of Andy, you will look like an innocent victim, while I will look like a maniac antagonizing a pregnant woman." Rebecca accuses. "Wow....um, you sound really paranoid and delusional right now, Rebecca, and its kind of scaring me. Maybe I should call someone for you." Daisy suggests. "You are the one who is delusional, if you think that Andy will ever forgive you after everything you have done." Rebecca says. "Andy and I are about to share a child, he won't really have much of a choice when it comes to forgiving me." Daisy claims. "I have no doubt that Andy will try to remain civil with you because of the baby, but there is no way he will ever get romantically involved with you again, no matter how hard you try to manipulate the situation! Before, you had the advantage of appearing sweet and innocent, but you lost that edge when you were exposed at the wedding. But now? Andy knows exactly who you are, and he is never going to fall for your act again!" Rebecca says. "It wasn't an act! I love Andy, and the only reason I had to resort to such extreme measures is because you came between us!" Daisy says. "I didn't come in between you two! Your insecurities got the better of you, you saw what you didn't want to see, and as a result, you made some horrific choices." Rebecca says. "If I was so wrong about you and Andy, then how come the two of you got back together so quickly after he broke up with me? Take your time, I'll wait." Daisy says. "Nothing justifies what you did. If you had your way, I would've been locked up in an insane asylum for the rest of my life, and my daughter would've grown up without her mother!" Rebecca points out. "I love Ava, and I would've been a much better mother to her than you could ever be! You can say what you want about me, but at least I'm not a murderer." Daisy says. "You don't have to be a murderer to be a terrible person, that's something Andy realized when he found out what you did." Rebecca says. "Andy will come around, and remember what we had together." Daisy claims. "Andy doesn't even want you living under the same roof as him! When I went to visit him at the police station earlier, I told him about how passive aggressive you've been, and he suggested we move you into a hotel room. I was the one that told him no, not just because he wants to be close to his unborn child, but because it would still be safer for you here! So, I'm sure you can imagine how much Andy must despise you when he's even more eager to get rid of you than I am!" Rebecca says. "Oh please! The only reason Andy wants to get rid of me is because you poisoned his mind! You just admitted to talking to Andy about me, so clearly, you are trying to turn him against me!" Daisy says. Rebecca scoffs. "Andy doesn't need me for him to hate you! Andy is someone who values truth, honesty, and humanity. You could've gaslit anyone, even someone that Andy has never met in his entire life, and he would still despise you for your actions, because they were despicable and malicious! Just like you are!" Rebecca says. "I am not a bad person, and I refuse to be judged for trying to protect my relationship! Andy was the best thing that ever happened to me, and you took him from me. For that reason, I will despise you until the day I die." Daisy growls. "That's your right. But, if you think I'm going to put up with your snide remarks and your not so sly insuts for the next nine months, you better think again. You are not as untouchable as you may think." Rebecca says. "Are you threatening to hurt me? Don't forget that anything that harms me could harm the baby, too...Andy's baby." Daisy says, with a smirk. "I'm not going to hurt you. But, I could tell Andy that I changed my mind about letting you stay here. Andy already offered to pay for a hotel room, and a security team to make sure Kristina doesn't come anywhere near you." Rebecca says. "I wouldn't feel safe in a hotel room. My father is a very powerful man with a long reach, no matter who's body he's in." Daisy says. "Well then you better stop with the manipulations. As for this conversation? Its over. I think I made my point." Rebecca says, before storming out of the room. "Hang on! I'm not finished!" Daisy yells, before running out of the room.
In the foyer, Daisy runs to the top of the stairs, and grabs Rebecca's arm. "You listen to me, you bitch. I am SO sick and tired of your moral indignation! Everything that I have done, I did for love! Now you can stand there and pretend you are superior, but the fact is that I have always been the better match for Andy! I would never divorce him for no reason the way you did, I would never turn my back on him while he was grieving the loss of a child the way that you did! Say what you want about me, but I have treated Andy far better than you ever have, and eventually, he's going to see you for the miserable shrew you are." Daisy claims. Rebecca rips her arm away from Daisy. "For the last time, you are NEVER going to get Andy back!" Rebecca tells Daisy. "You just try and stop me, bitch." Daisy growls. The front door is heard opening. "Rebecca, I'm home! Are you here?" Andy calls out. Daisy looks down at Andy, and then back at Rebecca. "Rebecca, LET GO OF ME!" Daisy yells. "What?" A confused Rebecca asks. Suddenly, Daisy purposely falls backwards down the stairs! When Daisy finishes tumbling down the stairs, she lands right at Andy's feet, and he rushes to her side. "Oh my God, Daisy, can you hear me?" Andy asks. However, Daisy is unconscious. Andy looks up, and sees Rebecca standing at the top of the stairs!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down