QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 08

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 08 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 08

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

At The Ancient Jewel, Alexios gets off of the elevator and walks over to Bethany's table. "Thanks for agreeing to meet with me." Alexios says. "I was already here, anyway. I assume you want to talk about the person coming after Stanpatos." Bethany says. "That person has a name, now. The Evil Force." Alexios reminds Bethany. "I know his name. It’s still a really dumb name. Listen, before we go any further, I want to be totally honest with you. I know that Dylan had you keeping him in the loop when you went to meet with The Master." Bethany reveals. "Oh..." Alexios responds. "Now is the time for you to try and defend yourself." Bethany says. "Look, I don't agree with the way you are running Stanpatos, if I'm being honest. But trust me when I say that we are on the same page regarding The Evil Force. Neither of us want him to succeed." Alexios notes. "You better be telling the truth. I've had enough betrayal in my life over the last few days." Bethany says. "What does that mean? Is everything okay between you and Lucas?" Alexios wonders.

At Masters Corp, Lydia is in her office, when there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" Lydia calls out. The door opens and Lucas walks in. "Oh good, I was just about to call you." Lydia admits. "If it has anything to do with New Horizons, it doesn't concern me anymore. I came by to let you know that I am resigning as the CEO of New Horizons." Lucas reveals. "Oh...believe it or not, that is actually why I called you here. I was going to let you know that I'm firing you." Lydia tells him!

Rebecca is in the Goo Living Room with Andy and Daisy. "I think someone has been gas lighting me, and I think I know who has been doing it." Rebecca reveals. Upon hearing this, Daisy drops the wine glass she is holding, and it shatters on the floor. Andy and Rebecca both look towards Daisy. "Are you alright?" Andy asks. "Yeah, I'm fine. I haven't eaten anything today, so my hands are probably a little unsteady." Daisy says. "Make sure to eat something, first chance you get. I don't want you to pass out on me." Andy says. Daisy nods. "I will, don't worry." Daisy says. Andy turns his attention to Rebecca. "Who do you think is behind this?" Andy asks. "Alexios thinks that Bethany may have wanted to push me over the edge. Bethany is apparently in some kind of power struggle with Dylan, and since I'm a Stanpatos, I have a vote in who the CEO is. For that reason, Bethany might've wanted to make it so I was unable to vote in Dylan's favor." Rebecca suggests. "I don't know... That seems a little out there." Andy says. "I think it makes perfect sense." Daisy chimes in. "You do?" Andy asks. "Absolutely. Who knows what lengths a person will go to if they're desperate enough." Daisy says. "Besides, I can't really think of anyone else that would want to do this to me." Rebecca notes. "Its possible that no one is doing this to you. I understand why you want to think that someone wants to push you over the edge, but given all the pain Andre caused you, don't you think its possible that it really was all in your head? Especially since those text messages and the number from the call log disappeared." Andy recalls. "My God, Andy! That's only because the person doing this wanted to make me look crazy! I don't know how they did it, but somehow they managed to delete those messages and the number from my call log. Look, I understand why you are skeptical, given that I went over the edge before, but think about this for a second. If I really was having another breakdown, why on earth would I be imagining text messages and phone calls? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to imagine Andre in the flesh? But, if someone were setting me up, the only way they would be able to make me see Andre is if they were able to bring him back from the dead. I'm telling you, now that I've had some time to think about this, I am certain that someone arranged all of this and is trying to make me look crazy!" Rebecca says. "You keep using the word "someone". I thought you suspected Bethany." Andy notes. "Bethany is the obvious choice, but there are still holes in that theory. However, Bethany is the only person I can think of. Do you believe me now?" Rebecca asks. "You did make a compelling case. I'm sorry I didn't believe you sooner." Andy says, as he hugs Rebecca. Meanwhile, Daisy looks like she is going to throw up. Andy pulls away from Rebecca. "I'll do whatever I can to help you get to the bottom of this." Andy says. "Thank you. If we're going to get to the truth, we need to get to work right away. The more time that passes, the less of a chance we'll find any evidence." Rebecca says. "Agreed. Let’s head over to the station and get to work." Andy says. They go to leave, but then Andy remembers Daisy is in the room. Andy turns and walks towards Daisy. "I'm sorry, I know I said I was gonna spend the morning with you." Andy tells her. "It’s okay. This is obviously more important." Daisy says. "I love you." Andy tells Daisy, before leaving with Rebecca. Once they are gone, a burning hatred appears in Daisy's eyes...

"My relationship with Lucas is going fine, and it’s also none of your business. Tell me more about The Evil Force." Bethany says, changing the subject. "I'm surprised you didn't research him for yourself." Alexios says. "I've been preoccupied." Bethany notes. "Well, The Evil Force has history in Fantastic going back at least fifteen years. There's apparently bad blood between him and a few people in town, including Dylan, before he lost his memories, Andy, and Josephine Acerbi. As for his name that you keep making fun of, he's earned that name from the numerous attempts he has made at world domination. Each one of them failing, obviously." Alexios says. "You mentioned before that he was presumed dead." Bethany recalls. "Dylan shot The Evil Force several times, and supposedly killed him five years ago." Alexios reveals. "And he survived?" Bethany asks. "That part doesn't really sit right with me. Not only were that many bullets enough to kill any normal person, but The Evil Force was pretty old when Dylan shot him. I don't understand how the hell he could still be alive." Alexios says. "Maybe he isn't. Maybe The Master is just trying to pin the blame on him." Bethany suggests. "I don't know. From everything I've read, it sounds like The Master was pretty loyal to The Evil Force, so I'm not sure he would frame him." Alexios says. "Maybe, but it’s real easy to blame a dead man. He's not around to deny it!" Bethany notes. "When I saw him in Prague, The Master mentioned that The Evil Force was brought back via medical advances that haven't been seen by mankind, I wonder what that means." Alexios says. Bethany shrugs. "I don't understand how that's relevant." Bethany says. "We are trying to determine if The Evil Force is actually alive, so it’s definitely relevant. When I was reading up on The Evil Force, I saw that The Master had him put into suspended animation after one of his previous brushes with death. In fact, Acerbi was the one that brought him back. Maybe The Master did that again." Alexios suggests. "If The Master was telling the truth, whatever brought The Evil Force back hasn't been seen by mankind before. If The Evil Force was brought back by suspended animation before, then, technically, it has been seen." Bethany notes. "You're right, but I honestly have no idea how else he could be alive." Alexios says. "Maybe you're reading too much into it. It could just be some kind of medicine that isn't FDA approved, so regular people don't know about it. It doesn't have to be something crazy like suspended animation." Bethany notes. "No, you're right. So, how do you plan on handling this?" Alexios wonders. "I have people trying to track The Evil Force down." Bethany says. "The WPA don't even know where he or The Master are, I doubt you can track them down. Besides, are you sure it’s a good idea to poke the snake?" Alexios wonders. "The Evil Force is already coming after me." Bethany points out. "No, right now, he's just coming after your company, so its probably just business for him. But if you try to track him down, and you end up confronting him, you could end up making this personal for him, and that puts you in a very dangerous situation." Alexios says. "I can handle myself." Bethany says. "I know you can. I'm just not sure you can handle yourself going up against The Evil Force, a known international terrorist. I don't even know if I'd be able to go up against him." Alexios says. "Look, you don't have to worry about me, anymore. Its no longer your place." Bethany says. "That still doesn't stop me from worrying anyway." Alexios says.

"You're firing me?" A surprised Lucas asks. "I didn't want to, but, I don't have a choice." Lydia says. "What does that mean?" Lucas asks. Lydia flashes back to Dylan's ultimatum. "You and I disagree on the vision for New Horizons and unfortunately, that's a huge problem." Lydia claims. "As it happens, that's actually the reason why I'm quitting. Our visions would eventually collide and it would affect the quality of New Horizons content, which is something I don't want to happen." Lucas lies. "I'm happy we're in agreement. Now, we can part ways...peacefully." Lydia says. Lucas nods. "Since...since we won't be working together anymore, I guess that means we don't have any reason to see each other, again." Lucas says. "That's the way it should be, considering we've both moved on." Lydia claims. "I completely agree." Lucas claims. Lucas walks over to Lydia, and shakes her hand. "Good luck, both in business and in your personal life." Lucas says. "Same to you, Lucas." Lydia says. Lucas briefly smiles at her, before leaving her office. Once Lucas is gone, Lydia's facial expression suggests she is conflicted. Outside Lydia's office, Lucas appears conflicted, as well...

Andy and Rebecca are working in the interrogation room at the police station. Andy tapes a mugshot of Bethany onto a whiteboard. "So far, it looks like Bethany is our only suspect." Andy notes. "Actually, there is another theory I've been thinking about. Another suspect." Rebecca says. Rebecca takes a marker, and writes the name "Andre" on the whiteboard. "Wait a minute, Andre's body was inside the coffin. I saw it!" Andy notes. "I know that Andre is dead. But, I wouldn't put it past him to set this all up prior to his death. The only problem with that theory is that Andre would have no way of knowing that I was going to kill him." Rebecca admits. "Andre planned on killing our entire family on New Years Eve, 2017. He could've planned ahead in case you survived, and came looking for revenge. Whatever the case is, we should still consider Andre a suspect, even if he turns out to be a dead end." Andy says. "Agreed. We need to pursue every lead, until we find the monster that did this to me." Rebecca says.

Back at the Goo Castle, Daisy enters her and Andy's bedroom, clearly furious. "That bitch! After all the trouble I went through to make sure that she couldn't come between me and Andy, she goes and checks herself out! Now, just my luck, she's figured out that someone has been trying to make her think she is crazy! I guess it’s good that she suspects someone else, but that doesn't solve the problem of her coming between me and Andy! Its obvious that she and Andy still share a connection, and now that she's out of the nut house, this time for good, she is going to take him away from me! DAMN HER!" Daisy screams. Daisy grabs the comforter on the bed, pulls it off, and then tosses it onto the floor, she then grabs the pillows, one by one, and tosses them at the wall, even knocking down one of the pictures on the wall in the process. Daisy then picks up a potted plant, throws it against the wall, and shatters the vase! Daisy walks over to her dresser, swings her arm across it, and knocks everything off! Daisy then opens the top drawer, and begins ripping all of her clothes out, and angrily tossing them onto the floor. Daisy's angry demeanor changes to a smile when she comes across something in the drawer. Daisy starts to laugh, reaches into the drawer, and pulls out a voodoo doll, that appears to be based on Rebecca! "You want to play games, Rebecca? I've got the perfect game for you." Daisy says, as she holds the doll in her hand. Daisy pulls out a pin, and begins stabbing the Rebecca doll repeatedly. "You won't come in between me and Andy, Rebecca! I won't let you win!" Daisy yells, as she continues stabbing the voodoo doll.

Back at the police station, Rebecca appears to be in physical distress. "Are you okay?" Andy asks. "Yeah, fine. I just suddenly had these series of sharp pains in my back." Rebecca says. "Maybe somebody is using a voodoo doll of you." Andy jokes. "Yeah right, those things don't actually work." Rebecca says.

Back at the Goo Castle, Daisy throws the Rebecca doll across the bedroom, up against the wall. "I hope you felt that, too!" Daisy growls. Daisy then sits on the floor, in front of her bed. "Okay, Daisy. Take a deep breath." Daisy tells herself, before taking a deep breath. Daisy picks up her phone, and then makes a call. "Hi, it’s Daisy. I need to see you right away." Daisy tells the other person.

"I am sick and tired of you acting like you still have a place in my life! The arrangement you and I have is business only. Personally, I don't want anything to do with you." Bethany says. "I know, and I've accepted that. But, that doesn't mean I don't still care about you." Alexios says. "Well you should stop caring. I've stopped caring about you." Bethany claims. "Ouch, that's brutal." Alexios notes. "So wasn't you cheating on me. But, you know what? I sucked it up and moved on, and you should too." Bethany says. "I'm trying to, but it’s difficult when you're madly in love with somebody." Alexios says. Bethany rolls her eyes. "Give me a break. If you were so madly in love with me, you never would've broken my heart." Bethany says. "Is that why you stopped having a heart? Because you're afraid of getting hurt again?" Alexios asks. "I've always been ruthless." Bethany notes. "Never like this. You never had any interest in the corporate world, but after I hurt you, you took over Stanpatos Enterprises and became some kind of shark." Alexios says. "I'm a Great White, to be more exact." Bethany tells him. "I'm really sorry if I broke you so badly." Alexios says. "You didn't break me, you gave me the motivation to evolve myself. You gave me the push to realize that I didn't belong at the bottom, I belonged on top of the world." Bethany says. "Yeah? Does it ever get lonely at the top?" Alexios wonders. "Sometimes, but then I remember Lucas is right beside me." Bethany says. "Are you sure about that? Lucas and Lydia had a pretty great thing going, before Dylan came back." Alexios says. "You need to shut up, and mind your own business! Lucas and I are fine, Lucas and Lydia are done!" Bethany snaps. Lucas appears, and approaches the table. "Is everything okay?" Lucas asks. "Yeah, everything is fine." Bethany claims. "We were discussing business." Alexios says. "Lucas can join in. He's the new COO of Stanpatos Enterprises." Bethany reveals. "Whoa. What happened to New Horizons?" Alexios asks. "I needed a change." Lucas lies. Lucas pulls up a chair, and sits down with them. "So, what are we discussing?" Lucas asks. "The Evil Force." Alexios reveals.

At the Goo Castle, Daisy is pacing in the living room, when Dylan walks in. "This better be important, I was in the middle of something." Dylan notes. Daisy looks at Dylan, and squints. "Your hair looks different. Wait a minute, did you have it styled at a salon?!" Daisy asks. "And what's wrong with that?" Dylan asks. Daisy giggles. "I was just fired, I figured that I would treat myself. What do you think, though? Do you like it?" Dylan asks. "Not really." Daisy says. "Well, you're nuts, so your opinion doesn't count." Dylan says. "Enough about you, I called you here because we need to talk about me." Daisy says. "Naturally." Dylan interrupts. "We have a huge problem." Daisy tells him. "If Andy found out your secret, just know that I wasn't the one who told him." Dylan says. "Rebecca checked herself out of the asylum." Daisy reveals. "How is that a problem?" Dylan wonders. "Um, let me count the reasons! Rebecca figured out that someone has been gas lighting her." Daisy reveals. "Does she suspect you?" Dylan asks. "No, for some convoluted reason she thinks Bethany Wilson did it. You can thank your brother for that, he's the one who planted the idea in her head." Daisy says. "I fail to see the problem. Shouldn't you be happy that Rebecca suspects Bethany? It means you're in the clear." Dylan notes. "I'm not in the clear, you idiot! Yes, it is very convenient that Rebecca thinks someone else has been driving her to the edge of insanity, which means that Andy won't find out it was me. But, the entire reason I went through all of this trouble was so that Rebecca would be out of the picture, so that Andy and I would be together, without me having to worry about her coming between us! But do you know where Andy is now? With Rebecca! He's trying to help her find out who made her think she was crazy, which I'm sure she's absolutely loving! God, I hate that bitch! She knows EXACTLY what she is doing! She is going to milk this situation for all its worth, by pretending to be the poor damsel in distress, and since Andy is such a great guy, he's going to fall for it! Why can't she just get hit by a freight train and die?!" Daisy angrily wonders. "That's a little extreme. But for right now, we should focus on the positive, which is that Andy and Rebecca think Bethany did it." Dylan notes. "They think that now, but you and I both know it wasn't Bethany. What if they find proof I was behind all of this?" Daisy wonders. "Is there any evidence that could link you to the crime?" Dylan questions. "I have the app that is linked to Rebecca's phone. I also have those voice recordings of Andre on my computer, the ones I used to haunt Rebecca with." Daisy says. Daisy's phone starts to ring. "Ugh, this is a client of mine, I need to take this." Daisy says. "I don't know how you ever became a lawyer." Dylan notes. Daisy glares at him. "Just...don't go anywhere. This won't take long." Daisy says, before walking out of the room.

Once Daisy is gone, Dylan spots her laptop on a nearby desk, and smiles. "Look what felt into my lap..." Dylan says. Dylan walks over to Daisy's laptop, sits down, and opens it up. "Crap, its password protected, of course! Um, lets see...I wonder what Andy's birthday is, let me see if I can google it..." Dylan says. Dylan looks up Andy's birthday on his phone, and then types it in as the password. The password is accepted! "Ugh, Daisy, you would..." Dylan comments. Dylan immediately goes into Daisy's folders, and looks for the Andre voice recordings. "I assume Daisy wouldn't be dumb enough to have them listed under "Andre recordings" or "Rebecca's gotta go", which means they're probably listed under something else...ah, here we go! A folder titled "A.S.", Andre Stanpatos!" Dylan says. Dylan reaches into his jacket pocket, and pulls out a flash drive. "I'll be taking these, Daisy." Dylan says, as he plugs in the flash drive, and begins downloading the voice clips. As the clips are downloading, Dylan looks towards the door, to make sure Daisy hasn't come back yet. After a few minutes, the download finishes. "Perfect, I've got everything I need." Dylan says. Dylan closes the laptop, and then pulls the flash drive out. Dylan stands up, and sees that Daisy has been standing there! "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Daisy demands to know!

Andy and Rebecca are still in the interrogation room at the police station. "I think I'm gonna check in with some of Andre's old contacts. After all, if he's responsible, he had to have had help." Andy says. "In the meantime, I will look into the Bethany theory." Rebecca says. Andy reaches into his pant pocket for his phone. "Great, I think I forgot my phone back at the castle. Will you be okay here if I go back and get it?" Andy asks. "I'll be fine." Rebecca says. "Okay, I won't be gone, too long." Andy says, before walking out.

"So The Evil Force is apparently behind the sabotage at Stanpatos Enterprises?" A surprised Lucas asks. "It looks that way. Lucas, did you ever have any dealings with The Evil Force back when you were "allegedly" in the mob?" Alexios asks. "No, not directly." Lucas says. "What does that mean?" Bethany wonders. "I don't know if either of you know this, but after Kristina Cat and I first met and started getting close, Kristina was presumably killed. Kristina had disappeared, and then one day, what I thought were her ashes were delivered to me in the mail. As it turns out, The Evil Force kidnapped Kristina, and Max Warren, and when they tried to escape, they were both shot. Anyways, neither of them actually died then, and The Evil Force must've handed them over to Lydia's mother, Madeline, because that's who they were with when Andy, Rebecca, and Bethany's brother Peter discovered them alive." Lucas recalls. "Is it possible that Madeline Masters might be able to help us track down The Evil Force, since they are apparently connected?" Bethany wonders. "I'd strongly advise against using Madeline as a source of information. The woman is incredibly dangerous. In fact, she murdered Lydia and Serena's father after she caught him flirting with Queen Goo." Lucas recalls. "I agree. Approaching Madeline is a bad idea." Alexios says. "Madeline could be the only person who might have a lead on The Evil Force, since The Master obviously didn't want to talk!" Bethany says. "You know, I don't even understand how The Evil Force is alive. From what I heard, Dylan pumped him full of bullets. Not only that, but the guy was old!" Lucas notes. "I have the same questions. According to The Master, some medical advances never before seen by people brought The Evil Force back. I've been thinking, I wonder if Acerbi could be helping him. She was the one that brought him back the last time." Alexios notes. "Acerbi isn't the only doctor that has been tasked with bringing The Evil Force back from the brink. I remember hearing that The Master had an association with Doctor Ilia Andropov." Lucas recalls. "I remember that name. He's the one that helped Joe Fish after Kitty Cat had poisoned him." Alexios remembers. "Does anyone know where Andropov is?" Bethany asks. "It’s unlikely we'd be able to track Andropov down. I'm pretty sure he's a fugitive." Lucas notes. "In that case, it still sounds like Madeline Masters is our best lead." Bethany says. Bethany's phone begins to ring. "Its my assistant, I need to answer this." Bethany says, before answering the call. "What's up, Chris?...What?...No, no, no! That can't be possible!...Damn it!" Bethany yells...

Back at the Goo Castle, Dylan and Daisy are facing off. "I can explain." Dylan tells her. "You don't have to. That recording you took of me before must not have been enough leverage, so you decided to steal the voice clips I just told you about!" Daisy assumes. "Trust me, Daisy, I have a reasonable explanation that would make it so you wouldn't be about to kill me." Dylan says. "And it would probably be a lie! I should've known that I couldn't trust you." Daisy says. Daisy approaches Dylan, and puts her hand out. "Give me the flash drive!" Daisy demands. "I didn't hear the word please." Dylan notes. "You think this is funny? I'm not laughing! Give me the damn drive!" Daisy orders. "You're gonna have to pry it from my cold, dead hands." Dylan tells her. Daisy smirks. "I think we can arrange that." Daisy says. Dylan turns around, and runs around the couch to try and get past Daisy. However, Daisy beats him to the door, and blocks it. "Nice try! Now give me the drive!" Daisy demands. "You really should ask a little nicer. Maybe try smiling...I don't know, its just a thought." Dylan says. "Dylan, you have one more chance to give me the flash drive before I rip it out of your hand." Daisy tells him. "Lovely offer, but I'm gonna have to pass." Dylan says. "Damn it, Dylan! GIVE IT TO ME!" Daisy yells. Daisy tackles Dylan onto the couch! Dylan lifts his arm so that the flash drive is out of reach, and attempts to hold Daisy back with his other arm. "I mean it! Give me the flash-drive!" Daisy yells. "Daisy, if you would take a minute and relax, I could explain everything to you!" Dylan says. "Just shut up!" Daisy orders, as they continue to struggle over the flash drive. Andy comes in, and finds Daisy on top of Dylan on the couch. "What the hell is going on in here?!" Andy asks!

Back at The Ancient Jewel, Bethany hangs up the phone. "What's going on?" Lucas asks. "Was that about The Evil Force?" Alexios asks. "Somehow, someone just bought a 45% stake in Stanpatos Enterprises." Bethany reveals!

In an undisclosed location, The Master is sitting at a small table, reading an article on his tablet. The door opens, and someone wearing black gloves enters the room. "I was wondering where you went, but now I see that you were busy acquiring 45% stock in Stanpatos Enterprises. I must admit, father, that was quite the power play. However, it was a necessary one. If you are to seize control of Stanpatos Enterprises, you either need to buy majority stock, or convince the board to appoint you as CEO. Since there is very little chance that those simpletons on the board would ever agree to give you the position, going after the stock was likely the best move you could have made." The Master says. The Evil Force, who's face viewers still don't see, sits across from The Master at the table. The Master then pours two glasses of champagne. "A toast, to your newfound fortune, as well as your inevitable return to Fantastic City! Our old friends have absolutely no clue the horrific surprise that is awaiting them, once you reemerge in society." The Master says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down