QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 01

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 01 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 01

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:35 pm

At the Goo Castle, Andy walks into the living room, which has recently been remodeled. The castle interior walls are now ivory colored, and the furniture is cream colored regal. Almost immediately, Andy walks over to the fireplace, which now has a giant portrait of Queen Goo hanging above it. Victor walks in, and notices Andy gazing at the portrait. "Do you like it?" Victor asks. "I've gotta say, this house felt really empty without Mom in it, and now with this picture, it'll feel like she's always with us." Andy says. "I'm confident that even without this picture, she would still be with us. So tell me, what do you think of the new renovations? Do they live up to your expectations?" Victor asks. "I like it. It gives this place a chic, modern feeling. Then again though, I'm no expert." Andy says. "I think your mother would be pleased with what has been done to the place. She always did complain about how the castle seemed too gothic. In any event, would you like to join me for a drink, to celebrate the renovations finaly being finished?" Victor asks. "I would love to." Andy says. "Champagne, or wine?" Victor asks. "Wine will be fine." Andy answers. Victor pours a glass of wine, and hands it to Andy. "I don't suppose your significant other will be joining us, will she?" Victor asks. "Probably not anytime soon." Andy says.

At the Colossal Heights Insane Asylum, Rebecca is led into an administrative office by an orderly. "You can leave us, now." The administrator tells the orderly. The orderly nods, and walks out. "Who are you?" Rebecca asks. "My name is Brent Wells, I'm in charge of this facility. Tell me, Miss. Rogers, how are you feeling today?" Brent asks. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Rebecca says. "Can I interest you in some water?" Brent asks. "No thank you. Why did you have me brought in here?" Rebecca asks. "Take a seat, and I will explain." Brent says. Rebecca sits across from Brent at his desk. "As you probably guessed, I am actually new to this facility. The previous administrator just retired, and I have since taken over his duties. As much, I've taken the liberty of doing personal check ins with all of the patients in this facility." Brent says. "I was under the impression that's what my psychiatrist is for." Rebecca says. "Actually, as it happens, I've spoken to your psychiatrist. She tells me that you have made excellent progress since you were committed, nearly two years ago." Brent says. "I'd like to think so." Rebecca says. "As a result, I would like you to recap the events that led to you coming here." Brent says. "Why I don't particularly like thinking about that time from my life." Rebecca says. "I know its difficult. But, it will help me see for myself the state of mind you are currently in." Brent says. Rebecca sighs. "Okay. It started in late 2017. I got a phone call from a woman named Gretta Cambino, who was incarcerated for kidnapping and attempted murder. She claimed that she had information that was of value to me, and that she would tell me everything if I went to see her." Rebecca says. "Did you?" Brent asks. "I did, because she told me that the information she had could potentially bring down a criminal far worse than her, and as it turns out, she was right." Rebecca says. Rebecca flashes back.

In the visiting room at Jermaine Correctional, Rebecca is sitting at a table, when a guard leads Gretta in. Gretta sits across from Rebecca, and smiles. "Commissioner, how lovely of you to drop by." Gretta says. "You said you had information for me." Rebecca says. "My my, aren't we quick to jump right to the chase." Gretta says. "Believe it or not, I didn't come here to socialize with you. You nearly killed some dear friends of mine." Rebecca recalls. "So they tell me." Gretta says. "So, about this information..." Rebecca begins to say. "Ah yes, of course. The information in question is about your brother, Andre." Gretta says. "Nice try. To my knowledge, you don't even know Andre." Rebecca notes. "I actually got to know Andre quite well, before my incarceration. In fact, he helped me put my plan to kill Josephine into motion." Gretta says. "What are you talking about?" Rebecca asks. "Andre procured the drug that I used to knock Josephine out, and drag her to the warehouse." Gretta says. "Why would Andre help you?" Rebecca asks. "I assume he thought that one day, he might be able to get me to pay him back for his help." Gretta suspects. "Obviously, given your accommodations, that day won't be arriving in the near future." Rebecca says. "It would have, if Andre had kept his word. After I was arrested a few months ago, Andre visited me at the Fantastic P.D, and assured me that he would get me released. But, as it turns out, he was likely just lying so that I wouldn't rat him out." Gretta says. "Is that why you are telling me all of this? Out of spite?" Rebecca asks. "I suppose so. Plus, I know how much you and your husband hate Andre, and would jump at the chance to bring him to his knees. Isn't that right?" Gretta asks. Rebecca sighs. "Andre has Alexios convinced that he is a changed man..." Rebecca notes. "Its all an act. The only thing that has changed about Andre is that he is no longer honest about his deceitful behavior. He is still the same monster he has always been." Gretta says. "If I'm going to bring Andre down, I'm going to need you to give a statement, stating that Andre provided you with the drug you used on Josephine." Rebecca tells her. "I'll be more than happy to provide you with a statement, once you provide me with my freedom." Gretta says. "No, that's not going to happen." Rebecca says. "Those are my terms, Commissioner. Give me an immunity deal, and I will give you Andre." Gretta says. "I'm sorry, Gretta, but its just not a fair trade. Yes, your statement could help the case against Andre. However, it won't guarantee us a conviction. In fact, Andre's attorney is guaranteed to argue that you only implicated him to get yourself released!" Rebecca says. "Even so, if not for me, you wouldn't have a clue that Andre was involved in what happened. Don't I deserve something for that?" Gretta asks. "Absolutely not! Andre may have been the one that provided you with the drug, but it was your scheme!" Rebecca points out. "Andre is the one that suggested I kill Josephine in order to protect myself!" Gretta reveals. "Regardless, unless Andre had brainwashed you, he is not responsible for your actions. Don't worry, I will do everything possible to make sure that Andre is held accountable for his actions, but he won't be held accountable for yours. Good bye." Rebecca says, before standing up, and walking out.

Back in the present, Rebecca continues talking. "It only got worse from there." She says...

At The Ancient Jewel, Alexios heads towards the elevator, when he spots Lydia getting off it. "Hey, long time no see!" Alexios says. "Alexios, its good to see you! You here for dinner?" Lydia asks. "Actually, I had a meeting with a potential new designer." Alexios says. "Oh, I hope they left a good impression." Lydia says. "So far, so good. What about you? If you're here for dinner, you wanna grab a table and catch up?" Alexios asks. "Actually, I just stopped by on my way home, to pick up some take out for my husband and I." Lydia says.

Back at Colossal Heights, Rebecca is still sitting across from Brent. "What happened next?" Brent asks. "I went to question my brother." Rebecca recalls, before flashing back.

In the Stanpatos Study, Andre is sitting in front of a chess board, playing with himself, when Rebecca walks in. "How did you get in here?" Andre asks. "I let myself in. I don't think Alexios would have any objections." Rebecca says. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid Alexios isn't home. He and Bethany went out for a romantic evening." Andre says. "That's okay, I'm actually not here to see Alexios. I have some questions for you regarding your association with Gretta Cambino." Rebecca says. "Association? I don't even know the woman." Andre lies. "That's interesting, because that isn't what Gretta told me. According to her, you played an instrumental role in her plan to get rid of Josephine Acerbi." Rebecca says. "I'm not going to deny that I've never cared for Josephine Acerbi, but why on earth would I wish to kill her?" Andre asks. "You tell me." Rebecca says. "All I can tell you, Commissioner, is that Gretta Cambino is a notorious criminal and liar, and anyone who would believe a word that comes out of her mouth is a fool." Andre says. "What a coincidence, people say the same thing about you." Rebecca says. "Look, its fairly obvious to me that Gretta is attempting to pin the blame for her actions on someone else, most likely to avoid prosecution." Andre suggests. "If that were the case, she could have blamed everything on you, but she didn't. Andre, I realize that you probably won't tell me the truth, because you are a lying bastard, and that will never change. The reason I came here is because I wanted to put you on notice." Rebecca says. "Oh? Is it common practice for the police commissioner to threaten a civilian?" Andre asks. "Alexios is very dear to me, and the fact that you have manipulated him into thinking that you've changed sickens me. So believe me when I say that I am not going to rest until I prove that you colluded with Gretta to kill Josephine." Rebecca says. Andre smirks. "I wish you luck then, you're gonna need it, dear sister." Andre warns.

"After I visited Andre, I went home to my husband, and I told him about my visit with Gretta, and my visit with Andre. Andy, that's my husband, agreed to help me do some digging, starting with the time that Gretta spent in lock up at the Fantastic P.D, before she was remanded to prison. Gretta mentioned that Andre visited her, so I thought there may be proof of that." Rebecca tells Brent, before flashing back.

At Andy and Rebecca's house, Andy and Rebecca are sitting on the sofa, staring at a laptop screen. "There is a whole lot of nothing here, Rebecca. Just Gretta pacing back and fourth in her cell." Andy notes. "I know, but if Gretta was telling me the truth, Andre should be popping up in this footage any time now." Rebecca says. "Wait a minute, right there." Andy says, while pointing at the screen. "The guard is letting someone into the cell block." Rebecca notes. On the computer screen, Andre is seen entering the cell block, and approaching Gretta's cell. "That's definitely Andre." Andy confirms. "Now why would Andre be visiting Gretta in lock up if there supposedly wasn't a connection between the two?" Rebecca asks. "And why wasn't Andre's name on the visitor's log for that day? He's definitely hiding something." Andy confirms.

"We were finally building a case against Andre, something that we had been wanting to do for years. But, what I didn't realize at the time was that I made a fatal error when I tipped my hand to Andre, one that nearly cost my entire family their lives." Rebecca recalls to Brent.

Back at The Ancient Jewel, Lydia is still with Alexios. "So, are you happy?" Alexios asks. Lydia smiles, and nods. "Yeah, I am. Probably happier than I've ever been, actually." Lydia says. "I'm glad to hear that. If anyone deserves a happily ever after, its you." Alexios says. "You deserve one, too, you know." Lydia adds. "I'm...I'm not so sure about that." Alexios says. "Come on, Alexios, you made a mistake." Lydia points out. "Yeah, a huge, colossal mistake, that cost me everything, including the woman I love!" Alexios notes. "I know that things look bleak, but you will rebuild, eventually. Like you, I have been at rock bottom before, and I was able to rebuild my life and find happiness again, just like you'll be able to." Lydia says. "Thanks, I appreciate that. Anyway, you should probably get going, before your food gets cold." Alexios says. "That's probably a smart idea." Lydia says. "Tell that husband of yours I said hi." Alexios says. "I will, take care." Lydia says, before walking out.

Back at Colossal Heights, after a while of silence, Brent speaks up. "So...what happened after you viewed the security footage?" Brent asks. "Nothing, at least not right away. Unfortunately, the security footage wasn't enough to prove that Andre had committed any crime, so we couldn't arrest him yet. Anyway, the matter was pretty much put on the backburner, until New Years Eve 2017, the day of my brother Alexios' wedding to his fiancee. That night is when my life went to hell." Rebecca says, before flashing back.

Andy is driving their car, with Rebecca in the passenger seat, and their daughter Ava in the backseat. "I can't believe we have to go and watch Alexios marry Bethany." Rebecca says. "Its Alexios' life, and he can do whatever he wants with it, even if we don't agree." Andy notes. "I know, its just difficult to sit by and say nothing as my brother marries the woman who tried to steal my husband." Rebecca says. "She didn't succeed, though. I'm yours, until the day I die." Andy says. Andy steps on the brake pedal, and his eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Rebecca asks. "The brakes aren't working!" Andy announces. "What do you mean they aren't working? Try them again!" Rebecca urges. Andy begins to frantically slam the brakes, but its no use. The screen goes black, and a huge crash can be heard a moment later.

In a hospital room, Rebecca begins to open her eyes. At first, her vision is blurry, but as she regains sight, she sees that Alexios is sitting next to her bed. "Alexios, what...what happened?" Rebecca asks. "Its a long story." Alexios says. "What are you even doing here? Aren't you suppose to be getting married?" Rebecca asks. "Don't worry, Bethany and I did get married." Alexios says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. "I'm glad to see you still hate Bethany. If not, I would've really been worried." Alexios says. "I'm only kidding." Rebecca claims. "No you aren't, but that's okay, I'm just happy you're not dead." Alexios tells her. "So, what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" Rebecca asks. "You don't remember?" Alexios asks. "Its all a little foggy." Rebecca admits. "Okay, well, um...you were in an accident." Alexios reveals. "A car accident?" Rebecca asks. Alexios nods. "That's right...we were on our way to your wedding. Andy tried to use the brakes, but, they didn't work...wait, where are Andy and Ava?" Rebecca asks. "Try not to get too worked up." Alexios urges. "Alexios, please, just tell me! Where is my husband and daughter? Are they okay?!" Rebecca asks. "I really don't know anything, Rebecca. The moment I heard what happened, I came straight over here, and headed straight for your room. I'm sorry, I probably should've asked about Andy and Ava." Alexios says. "What if something happened to them? I-I need to go find something out." Rebecca says. Rebecca tries to pull the IV out of her arm. "Wait a minute, what do you think you're doing?" Alexios asks. "I told you, I'm going to go find my husband and daughter!" Rebecca says. "I will go find info about them, you just stay here!" Alexios says. Rebecca's heart rate begins to spike. "I can't just sit here in bed when my husband and daughter could be dead!" Rebecca shouts. Acerbi rushes in. "What is all this noise?!" Acerbi asks. "Can you please explain to my sister that she can't just get out of bed?" Alexios asks. "Your brother is right! Doing so could be dangerous for your recovery." Acerbi says. "I don't give a damn about my recovery, my primary concern is my husband and daughter! Do you know if they are okay?" Rebecca asks. "Now isn't the best time for you to absorb this information. Perhaps you should wait." Acerbi says. "Did something happen to them? Please, Acerbi, I am begging you, tell me!" Rebecca begs. At that moment, Victor brings Andy, who is in a wheelchair, into the room. Victor wheels Andy over to Rebecca, and he pulls her into a hug. "Thank God you're okay." Andy says. "What about you? Are you okay? Why are you in a wheelchair?" Rebecca asks. "Don't worry about that, its hospital policy. Other than a broken arm, and a head injury, I'm gonna be just fine." Andy says. "Thank God. So, where is Ava?" Rebecca asks. Andy goes silent. "Andy, where is our daughter? She's okay, right?" Rebecca asks. "Actually, there's...there's something I have to tell you about Ava." Andy says.

Back in the present, Rebecca is visibly more upset. "Because of that accident, I lost my daughter. But, once I was able to see through all of the shock and sadness, I realized that my accident was no accident at all. Someone deliberately cut the brake lines for my car, and that someone wanted me, my husband, and my daughter dead. There was only one person in this entire city that was sadistic enough to cause that kind of damage. That bastard is the reason I lost my daughter." Rebecca recounts to Brent.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Alexios steps off of the elevator, and approaches a door. Alexios then knocks at the door, and it is revealed that he is standing at the CEO's door. "Come in!" A voice calls out. Alexios walks in, and the CEO can be seen with their back turned to him, facing towards the window. "Its me, I was hoping you and I could talk." Alexios says. The chair begins to slowly turn around, and it is revealed that Bethany is the one sitting in it!

Back at Colossal Heights, Rebecca clenches her right hand into a fist. "I can still remember the anger I felt after I realized what had happened. What happened afterwards is still sort of a blur to me, though. Its almost like I was looking in on my own life from a third person's perspective." Rebecca remembers, before flashing back.

In the Stanpatos Study, Andre can be seen standing on the balcony, with a glass of champagne in his hand, and classical music playing in the background. Rebecca enters the study, and spots Andre standing on the balcony. Andre turns, and notices Rebecca. "Rebecca, what an unexpected surprise! I didn't think you would be allowed to leave the hospital so soon." Andre notes. "I wasn't allowed to leave. But, I had...some errands that I needed to run." Rebecca claims. "Oh. Well, you really should focus on your recovery right now. Leave any errands you need to run to your loved ones." Andre suggests. "What loved ones?! My husband was injured just as badly in that car crash as I was, and my daughter is never going to open her eyes again!" Rebecca lashes out. "I heard about poor Ava, I am so terribly sorry." Andre says. Suddenly, Rebecca grabs a fireplace poker. "I don't think you are sorry." Rebecca says. "What are you doing?" Andre asks. "Do you know how my car accident took place? The brakes on our car failed. Our car ended up crashing through the woods, going over a hill, and then flipping over. Now, Andy is really OCD when it comes to keeping that car in perfect shape, which is why its so odd that we wouldn't have noticed that there was something wrong with the brakes." Rebecca says. "Have the police looked at the car, yet?" Andre asks. "They are still examining it. It doesn't matter, though, because I know exactly what happened. I see now that I made a huge mistake when I confronted you about your alliance with Gretta Cambino. If I hadn't done that, my car would never have crashed." Rebecca says. "Wait a minute, are you implying that I had something to do with that car crash?!" Andre asks. Rebecca swings the fireplace poker, and smashes a vase! "STOP LYING! I'm not here as the police commissioner, so you don't have to worry about me arresting you! I'm here as a distraught mother, seeking answers that I won't be able to get elsewhere!" Rebecca yells. "I wouldn't do anything to harm you, or Andy, or Ava. I've changed." Andre claims. Rebecca once again swings the fireplace poker, this time narrowly missing Andre! "Don't worry, if I were aiming for you just now, I most definitely wouldn't have missed! But, I can't make any promises about the next time." Rebecca says, before swinging the poker again! Andre is now backed up against the railing of the balcony. "You're insane!" Andre barks. "I want the truth this time, or the next time I swing this fireplace poker, I will hit you, and mark my words, you will die!" Rebecca warns. "You want the truth so badly? Well here it is! I did tamper with the brakes on your car. I didn't want to do it, but you forced my hand! After all, I couldn't have you ruining my chances at a new life. Fortunately, I'm confident you won't be able to prove anything, because you've never been able to do so before. You and your idiot husband are both incompetents, and with you leading the Fantastic P.D, its no wonder you never catch any criminals!" Andre says. Rebecca's grip on the fireplace poker tightens. "Thank you for answering my questions." Rebecca calmly says. Rebecca swings the fireplace poker at Andre, hitting him with incredible force! Andre then falls over the back of the balcony railing, and can be heard screaming as he plummets to the ground below! A moment later, a loud crash can be heard, which motivates Rebecca to look over the railing. When she does, she sees a dead Andre lying in the Stanpatos garden...

"That sounds horrific." Brent tells Rebecca. "It was...for more reasons than one. Not only was that the beginning of the end for me, but it was the beginning of the end for my marriage." Rebecca says.

Back at the castle, Andy and Victor are having drinks together. "She won't be back anytime soon? That's rather ominous. Is everything okay?" Victor asks. "Everything's fine. She is at work, and when she left this morning, she said she wasn't sure when she'd be home. Believe me, my relationship is going great." Andy says. "I'm happy to hear that, and might I say that its good to see you happy after the disaster that happened with Rebecca." Victor says. "Rebecca did what she did because we had lost our daughter." Andy reminds Victor. "I don't fault Rebecca for killing Andre, I've contemplated doing that myself more than a few times. What I fault her for is breaking your heart, despite your willingness to stand by her." Victor says.

In early 2018, Rebecca is sitting in a court room, when Andy walks over to her. "That went well. I'm glad that the temporary insanity plea worked. Getting treatment at Colossal Heights is better for you than prison." Andy notes. "Yeah, God knows I need the treatment, after everything that has happened." Rebecca says. "You snapped, sweetheart. Anyone feeling the kind of pain you were would do the same thing. Don't worry, though, I promise that I am going to be by your side until this is all over." Andy assures her. "We don't know when this will be over. I killed someone, Andy, and as a result, it'll probably be years before I'm released." Rebecca notes. "It could take decades, and I would still be by your side. That's how much I love you." Andy says. "Maybe, but I don't want you to stay by my side." Rebecca says. "What do you mean?" A puzzled Andy questions. "Like I said, we don't know how long I am going to be locked up for, and I don't want you to be in limbo indefinitely." Rebecca says. "I would be okay with that! You are the only woman that I want!" Andy assures her. "I'm not okay with it! I want you to be able to live your life, not be shackled to me for however long it takes me to recover. For...for that reason, I...I think it would be best if we got...a divorce." Rebecca says. "You can't be serious! Rebecca, that is a ridiculous idea! You and I have been through so much together!" Andy points out. "I know that, and believe me, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't absolutely sure it was the right thing to do. But, we don't know if I will ever be released, and I love you way too much to want you to waste your life away on me!" Rebecca says. A guard walks over to them. "Its time to wrap this up." The guard says. Rebecca nods, and then pulls off her wedding ring. She hands it to Andy, who shakes his head. "No, I can't take that." Andy says. "Please, Andy. Don't make this any harder! Take the ring." Rebecca tells him. Finally, Andy reluctantly takes the ring from her, as a tear rolls down his cheek. "Goodbye." Rebecca tells Andy, before she is led away.

Back in the present, Victor pours himself another glass of champagne. "Rebecca did you a favor." Victor says. "I wouldn't go that far. It took me a really long time to accept that things between me and Rebecca were over. I tried visiting her at the asylum numerous times, but she turned me away each time." Andy recalls. "Rebecca turning you away wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It opened your eyes to the fact that you needed to move on, which I was more than happy to help you do." Victor says. At that moment, a brunette woman enters the living room. "Hey, I'm home!" The woman says. Andy smiles, walks over to her, and kisses her. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you." Andy says. "Not nearly as happy as I am to see you, handsome." She says. "So tell me, Daisy, how is my favorite prodigy doing?" Victor asks. "I'm doing great! Do you remember Nelson Jessup, the defendant in that murder case I was telling you about?"Daisy asks. "You mean the defendant that you foolishly decided to defend in court? I remember. The case against him is air tight." Victor notes. Daisy smiles. "So air tight, that I just came back from getting him acquitted." Daisy reveals. Andy hands Daisy a glass of wine. "Aw, thanks, babe." Daisy says. "How did you manage that?!" A surprised Victor asks. "Well, as it turns out, I was right all along, he was being framed. My private investigator found the evidence necessary to clear him, and as a result, the real killer was exposed." Daisy says. "I admit, I'm impressed. Though, you never cease to amaze me. You've made a hobby out of beating the odds. Anyway, I'll leave the two of you alone. I'll be upstairs if you need anything." Victor says, before walking out. "The renovations came out really good, huh?" Daisy comments. "Yeah..." Andy mutters. "What, you don't like it?" Daisy asks. "Like what?" Andy asks. "Andy, is everything okay? You seem like you are in another world." Daisy notes. "I'm just a little on edge, after Victor brought up Rebecca." Andy says.

In Bethany's office at Stanpatos Enterprises, Bethany is clearly unhappy to see Alexios. "Get out!" Bethany orders. "Can't you at least hear me out first? I know that I've been begging you for forgiveness for well over a year, but I figured I'd give it one last shot." Alexios says. "No, you want to make one last plea for your company back. You never did get over the fact that I stole it out from under you." Bethany notes. "I get why you did that. I hurt you, and you wanted to hurt me back." Alexios says. "You didn't just hurt me, you cheated on me. I shouldn't be surprised, though. The first time you and I were together, you were cheating on Ciara Goo." Bethany recalls. "I know that I made a huge mistake." Alexios says. "You're damn right you did. See, with Ciara, she was too mature to ever strike back against you for screwing her over. Me on the other hand, I have no problem being petty and vindictive, which is why I had no problem making you pay for what you did." Bethany responds. "You have every right to hate me, but...you know that our situation was complicated. We were barely seeing each other because of our busy work schedules, communication was becoming an issue between us, we were barely in a relationship." Alexios recalls. Bethany glares at Alexios. "Are you serioiusly trying to justify what you did, AGAIN? If I was making you so unhappy, maybe you should've just left! As painful as all of that was, though, it all worked out in the end. I have control of your family's company, I own your family's home, and I have a new man to share it all with." Bethany gloats. "I know all about your new relationship. Are you sure about this?" Alexios asks. "Absolutely. He's everything you aren't. He's strong, charming, sexy, LOYAL...honestly, he's a major upgrade over you. Its kinda like upgrading to a lobster from a half-eaten pork chop at the bottom of a trash bag." Bethany says. "I hope you're happy, then." Alexios says. "I am now that we aren't together anymore." Bethany says. "Do you really hate me that much?" Alexios asks. "Do you really want me to answer that? On the plus side, our time together wasn't a total waste of my time. I will never forget when you were trying to step in as CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises after Andre died, and then I crashed the board meeting and offered myself for the job instead. The look on your face was priceless." Bethany recalls, before flashing back.

Alexios is in a board room at Stanpatos Enterprises, with several board members sitting around a conference table. "As all of you know by now, the CEO of Stanpatos, my brother Andre, was killed a few weeks ago. For the past few weeks, this company has been in limbo, and its time that someone steps up to the plate and takes over as CEO. The reason I called you all here is because I would like to nominate myself for the job. As you probably remember, I did run the company before, so I already have the experience. Plus, before running Stanpatos Enterprises, I ran a successful fashion empire of my own creation, one that I still run to this day. And given that none of the other living members of the Stanpatos family are interested in running the company, I feel that I am the best candidate for the position." Alexios says. "He does make an excellent point. All in favor of Alexios Stanpatos assuming the duties of CEO?" One of the board members ask. Before any can answer, Bethany bursts into the room, holding a brief case. "I am so sorry for interrupting!" Bethany says. "Bethany, what are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be at work!" Alexios notes. "Just sit back and watch, darling." Bethany says. Bethany turns her attention to the board members. "Its come to my attention that my husband is here to pitch himself as a candidate for the CEO position. Well, I am here to tell you guys that giving him the job would be a really terrible idea." Bethany states. Alexios' eyes widen, and Bethany continues. "I'm sure you remember when Alexios had the job the last time. He absolutely sucked! Sure, he might be good when it comes to designing successful dresses, he has worn enough of them to know what would work. But, when it comes to the bigger business world, he's a total moron. For that reason, I would like to nominate myself as the new CEO. Now, I know that in order to run the company, you have to be a Stanpatos. But, since I married Alexios a few weeks ago, I think that qualifies me as an official member of the Stanpatos clan. Anyway, since the oh so unfortunate passing of the former CEO, I have been working on a business plan that will surely bring Stanpatos Enterprises back on top, and I would like you all to take a look at it." Bethany says, as she opens her briefcase.

"I couldn't believe you actually did that." Alexios recalls. "You deserved it. I remember when I found out what you did, just a few weeks before our wedding. The only reason I didn't break things off with you then is because I knew that if I could get you to put a ring on my finger, I could get my revenge. Andre's death only managed to give me an even bigger advantage." Bethany says. "I was surprised you took advantage of Andre's death like that. I thought you two were friends." Alexios notes. "We were, but I'm not gonna deny that I'm an opportunist, and I definitely couldn't let such a huge opportunity pass. You know, it really speaks to your incompetence that the board was so quick to give me, an inexperienced reporter/bakery owner/waitress, the CEO job. God, you must feel like a real loser." Bethany taunts. Alexios sighs. "Clearly, coming here was a waste of time." Alexios realizes. "I could've told you that the second you walked through the door. I'm never going to forgive you, Alexios, and I will be damned if you ever get your foot in the door at this company ever again. You messed with the wrong bitch, sweetie." Bethany tells him. "Again, I'm sorry." Alexios says. "Get-OUT!" Bethany yells. Alexios nods, before walking out. Bethany lets out an exasperated sigh, and leans back in her chair.

Lydia unlocks the front door of the Masters mansion, and enters the foyer. "Hey, are you here? I brought home some dinner!" Lydia calls out. "I'm in the living room!" A voice calls out. Lydia walks into the living room, and smiles. A very much alive Dylan is revealed to be standing by the fireplace! "My God, it has been a long day. I'm so happy that I have you to come home to." Lydia says. "The feeling is mutual." Dylan says, before walking over to Lydia, and kissing her!

Back at Stanpatos Enterprises, Bethany is sitting behind her desk, deep in thought, when there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" Bethany calls out. Someone who's face the viewers don't see enters the office, and Bethany smiles upon seeing them. "Its so good to see you. Alexios just stopped by." Bethany groans. "That must've been tough." A familiar voice says. "Yeah, it was...but I sent him packing. I think after almost two years of pining after me, Alexios has finally gotten the message that I'm not interested in rekindling things with him." Bethany stands up. "Unlike Alexios, I only have eyes for one person." Bethany continues, with a smile. Lucas smiles back at her. "The same goes for me." Lucas says, before pulling Bethany into a kiss!

Andy and Daisy are now sitting on the sofa in the Goo living room. "What would possess Victor to bring up Rebecca? He knows its a sore subject for you. Then again, it IS Victor we're talking about." Daisy notes. "I think Victor just wants to make sure I'm not still pining after Rebecca. After all, Victor is fond of you, he's not so fond of Rebecca." Andy says. "You're...not still pining after Rebecca, right?" Daisy asks. "Rebecca divorced me, there's nothing for me to pine after anymore." Andy says. Andy places his hand on Daisy's knee. "Besides, I'm engaged to the most wonderful woman, and nothing on this planet could change how I feel about you." Andy tells Daisy. Daisy smiles, and kisses Andy. As Andy and Daisy are kissing, Rebecca enters the living room, and finds them together! Andy and Daisy pull away, and are stunned to see Rebecca standing in the doorway!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down