QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 05

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 05 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 05

Post by QG Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:58 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In Julia’s office, Julia is on the phone leaving a message. “Commissioner Rogers, its District Attorney Gray again. I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but its really important we talk. Stefan Cat has resurfaced and I’m worried he could be up to something.” Julia says. Julia’s assistant comes in and Julia hangs up the phone. “Sorry to interrupt Miss. Gray, but there’s someone here to see you.” Julia’s assistant says. “Unless that someone is Commissioner Rogers, I’m not accepting visitors at this time.” Julia says. Julia’s assistant nods. “I understand, I’ll tell her to leave.” Julia’s assistant says, before walking out. Julia turns her attention to her computer, but a moment later, Virginia charges into Julia’s office! “I told my assistant I wasn’t accepting any visitors!” Julia points out. Julia’s assistant comes in behind Virginia. “I’m so sorry Miss. Gray, I told her to leave more than once. Would you like me to call security?” Julia’s assistant asks. Virginia chuckles. “Oh I dare security to try to lay a finger on me!” Virginia says. “Its okay, Emily. I’ll handle this.” Julia says. Emily nods and walks out. “I’m sorry for just barging in like this, I know you didn’t want to see nobody, but its important we talk.” Virginia says. “No, it isn’t. I have nothing to say to you.” Julia says. “I get why you don’t want to talk to me, but regardless of our issues, we still need to figure out what to do about your psychotic baby daddy!” Virginia says.

At Masters Corp, Lucas walks into his office and discovers someone sitting behind his desk! “What the hell?!” Lucas asks. Lucas turns on the light and discovers Kitty Cat sitting at his desk! “Hello Lucas, its been a long time.” Kitty Cat says. Lucas’ eyes widen. “What the hell is this?!” Lucas questions. Kitty Cat smiles. “This is me stopping by to get reacquainted with an old business associate.” Kitty Cat tells him. “We were never business associates!” Lucas argues. “We both worked closely with Quinn Goo, back when he was impersonating Dylan Stanpatos.” Kitty Cat recalls. “That’s not a time in my life I like thinking about.” Lucas admits. “Who could blame you? I don’t like thinking about working with Quinn either. Quinn was yet another in a long list of disappointments, preceded by Dylan Cat and Joe Fish.” Kitty Cat notes. “While you’re busy reminiscing, I’m going to call the police.” Lucas says. “Why would you do that? Its not like I’m a fugitive. Believe it or not, I wasn’t wanted for anything the last time I was in town.” Kitty Cat says. “You faked your own death!” Lucas argues. “Actually, I didn’t. That was Doctor Andropov. I’d be happy to give you the full exclusive, now that you’re in charge of Jack Fulton’s rag.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m not interested in getting an exclusive from you.” Lucas says. “I thought you would be, since it was your brother that put me in my grave.” Kitty Cat recalls. “I’m not responsible for Corey’s actions. I will say this though, I find it upsetting that out of all of Corey’s victims, you are the one that somehow survived while Hank Chandler and Emma Alvarado are still dead.” Lucas admits. “Look at the bright side, at least Corey is buried right next to them. But enough about your psychotic late brother. I’d like to pitch you another story, newspapers will be flying off the shelves if you make this your cover!” Kitty Cat claims. “What’s with all of these pitches? Are you hoping I’ll offer you a job at New Horizons?” Lucas wonders. Kitty Cat scoffs. “Don’t flatter yourself. I have more than enough money where I wouldn’t have to degrade myself by working at your dated newspaper. Regardless though, it would be a huge steal for New Horizons if I sold you this story.” Kitty Cat says. Lucas sighs. “What’s the story about?” Lucas wonders. “Its an expose. One that tells the world all about how Fantastic City’s new District Attorney gave birth to a man’s son and didn’t even have the decency to tell him.” Kitty Cat says!

At Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is sitting on the couch as Kaylie comes from the kitchen and hands her a cup of coffee. “So not only is Issac’s father in town, but his father is Stefan Cat?” Bethany asks. Kaylie sits next to Bethany. “Mmhm.” Kaylie confirms. “What does this mean for Issac? Is Stefan gonna try and sue for full custody?” Bethany wonders. “Stefan would actually have to know Issac is his son for that to happen. I brought Issac to see Julia last night and it just so happened to be while Stefan was there, he didn’t seem to know Issac was his.” Kaylie notes. “And he didn’t seem suspicious at all?” Bethany asks. “Well, he was curious about how a gay woman had a kid, but then I opened my arms and welcomed him into the year 2022.” Kaylie says. “I’m not surprised gay people having kids is a foreign concept to him. Isn’t he supposed to be royalty or something? It was probably prohibited to be gay on castle grounds, God forbid if it were to catch on. The next thing you know, the royal family is starring in a new movie titled “My Big Fat Gay Wedding.” Bethany jokes. Kaylie laughs. “So...you aren’t worried that Stefan might find out the truth?” Bethany asks. “Of course I’m worried. Don’t tell Julia, but having Issac’s bio dad this close has me scared to death.” Kaylie says. “Do you think Stefan might try to kidnap Issac?” Bethany asks. “My biggest fear is that he might not have to, that he might win full custody and I’ll never see my baby boy again.” Kaylie says. “That’s never gonna happen, the court would never give someone like Stefan Cat full custody! Giving someone like him a baby is like giving a monkey a loaded gun, its a really bad idea!” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “Your analogies are always spot on.” Kaylie says. “Thanks, I try.” Bethany says. “I just wish I could get my mind off all this...maybe going back to work will help.” Kaylie says. “Oh yeah. You’re going back today, aren’t you?” Bethany asks. “That’s the plan. Mama hired a nanny to look after Issac while I’m gone. She’s also going to make sure there is security all around my apartment so Stefan can’t get anywhere near Issac. But until then, there’s no way I’m leaving Issac with the nanny until there’s a guard posted outside that door.” Kaylie says. “That’s probably smart. From what I’ve heard about them, you can never be too careful where the Cats are concerned.” Bethany says. “So what are you up to for the rest of the day? Any chance you could keep me company until I go to work?” Kaylie asks. “That sounds divine, but unfortunately I have to go home and change. There’s a board meeting at Stanpatos Enterprises today, and since I have Alexios’ shares in the company, I have to attend.” Bethany says. “Do you plan on taking back the CEO seat?” Kaylie questions. “Nah, its not interesting to me right now. Besides, Lawrence Stanpatos made it pretty clear there would be hell to pay if I stood in his precious son’s way.” Bethany notes. “You were never one to be intimidated, not even by someone like Lawrence Stanpatos.” Kaylie points out. “I’m usually not, but Lawrence threatened to dig deeper into Xavier’s death. Now, I don’t think there’s anything to find, but I don’t want to take any chances.” Bethany says. Kaylie strokes Bethany’s cheek. “I’m so sorry for dragging you into this mess.” Kaylie says. “I’m not. Xavier is dead because of me, and I couldn’t be happier. Anyways, I really need to run. Even though I’m not after the CEO job, I still need to look my best.” Bethany says. Kaylie rolls her eyes. “Please, you wake up looking your best. Good luck, you’re gonna need it in that room of vipers.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “I’m more viper than all of them, I can handle myself.” Bethany says. Bethany kisses Kaylie. “Bye Kay, have a fabulous day.” Bethany says. Bethany heads towards the door. “You too. Have fuuuuuuun!” Kaylie calls out after her. Bethany laughs. “Sure I will.” Bethany says, before walking out. Kaylie smiles and then hears a knock on the door. “Hm, did she forget something?” Kaylie wonders. Kaylie stands up, opens the door, and finds Stefan standing in the hallway! “Hello Kaylie.” Stefan says. “What the hell are you doing here?!” Kaylie questions. “I came for my son.” Stefan reveals!

At the Goo Castle, Andy and Daisy walk into the living room. “Home sweet home.” Daisy says. “Must be nice to be back here and out of the hospital.” Andy says. “Well it did get boring lying around staring at the same four walls, but I certainly didn’t mind getting waited on hand and foot.” Daisy says. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you receive all the care you need to keep both you and the baby healthy, especially after everything that’s happened with Kristina…” Andy says. “Wait, what happened with Kristina?” Daisy asks. “She had a miscarriage.” Andy reveals. “Oh my God...she must be devastated.” Daisy says. “I’m sure she is. Don’t worry, that won’t happen to you. After losing our son, you’re due a miracle.” Andy says. Daisy scoffs. “Please, like things are all sunshine and roses. Even if I do carry him or her to term, I might not be able to raise them because of my impending prison sentence.” Daisy notes. “So then you should do the same thing you did with me. Leverage the baby to get Dylan to drop the charges.” Andy suggests. “That takes care of the embezzlement charges but it doesn’t do a thing about about the kidnapping charges. Thanks to Dylan, the police have a recording of me confessing to kidnapping and torturing Joe Fish, which is all they need to put me away for a long, long time.” Daisy says. “So the recording is the only thing the cops have on you, right? Nothing else?” Andy asks. “That’s the only evidence they have.” Daisy confirms. “Did you confess to everything?” Andy wonders. “If I did I’d probably already be behind bars. Despite the fact that the police had me dead to rights, I still wanted to do everything I could to fight the charges.” Daisy says. “You made the right call.” Andy says. “I’m not so sure about that. All I really did was prolong things. As long as the police still have that recording, I don’t stand a chance.” Daisy says. “Don’t worry about the recording, I’ll do what I can to clean this up for you.” Andy says. “What does that mean?” Daisy questions. “Just trust me. By the time I’m done, those pesky charges will be a thing of the past.” Andy says. Andy smiles at Daisy before walking out, leaving Daisy perplexed…

In hell, Rebecca is pacing back and forth in her childhood apartment. “How the hell am I going to get out of here? Pun not intended.” Rebecca wonders. The door opens and Andre walks in. “Good morning, Rebecca! I hope you slept well.” Andre says. “I didn’t, but I’m sure you already knew that.” Rebecca says. “Yes, I must’ve forgot to mention to you that one of the many perks of hell is incurable insomnia.” Andre says. “Its a good thing I don’t plan on staying long then.” Rebecca says. Andre laughs. “What’s so funny?” Rebecca wonders. “Your optimism! Let me ask you, how many people have you known to have escaped hell before? None! You are never going back to Earth, you are going to be trapped here until the end of time!” Andre claims. “Let me remind you that the people who come here are usually dead, I’m not! That’s the whole reason you’re here. If Virmor honestly believed I was trapped here for eternity, he never would’ve sent you to deal with me.” Rebecca says. Andre laughs. “But I’m not just here to kill you, I’m here to torment you! And who better for the job than your favorite brother? I know every aspect about you. I know your weak points and I know exactly how to exploit them...and believe me, I will.” Andre says. Rebecca gets in Andre’s face. “Go ahead, because I’m tired of sitting around here waiting for something to happen! I want you to give it your best shot, that way when you fail miserably, maybe I can go home and rescue my husband from that evil.” Rebecca says. “Your husband is LOST TO YOU! HIS SOUL IS EVEN MORE BURIED THAN YOURS IS!” Andre snaps. “Are you saying Andy is dead?” Rebecca questions. “Not yet, but he will be very soon. As Virmor’s power continues to grow, Andy’s strength and his connection to the physical world weakens. It won’t be long before your dear husband is down here with the two of us. But enough about him, I think its time we move forward with the torture, don’t you?” Andre says. Andre snaps his fingers and the whole room turns black. When the lights come on, Rebecca is now seated on what appears to be a talk show set! “What’s going on?” Rebecca wonders. A loud speaker comes on. “Welcome everyone to another episode of the Andre Stanpatos Show! Starring the wonderfully charming Andre Stanpatos and written by the genius Andre Stanpatos! Now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you your host...Andre Staaaaaaaaaanpatos!” The announcer says. Cheers can be heard as Andre runs out onto the set, waving at the audience. “What kind of fever dream is this?” Rebecca wonders. “Thank you everyone for coming out today, you’ll be grateful you did! I have an exciting show planned for you today, but first, I’d like to introduce you to my guest co host of the day: Rebecca Rogers!” Andre announces. Everyone begins booing Rebecca. “Now, now, lets be nice. We are going to have lots of fun with her, believe me!” Andre says. Rebecca stands up. “What is this?!” Rebecca questions. “Its a television show. Actually, in hell, we call it hellevision. Creative, right? Anyway, after being down here for so long, I decided to pursue a new career in the entertainment field, and it turns out I’m actually quite good at it! I’ve had all sorts of famous people that are down here guest star. Napoleon! Ted Bundy! Ronald Reagan!” Andre exclaims. “I don’t understand, what does having me on a talk show have to do with Virmor’s plans for me?” Rebecca wonders. “Well...Virmor didn’t actually give me specific instructions on how to deal with you, he just said he wanted you dealt with. Fortunately, I’ve come up with a creative way to do just that.” Andre tells her. “Unless you plan on killing me with a falling stage light, I don’t see how this is going to accomplish anything!” Rebecca says. “I understand your confusion, so I’ll just cut right to the chase. I’d like to introduce our audience to our first guest...Bob Rogers!” Andre announces! Rebecca’s eyes widen as Bob comes up behind her. “Howdy beautiful, long time no see.” Bob tells her. Rebecca slowly turns around to face Bob…

Virginia is sitting across from Julia in her office. “I assume you’ve been talking to Kaylie?” Julia asks. “Kaylie told me about how she went to see you last night and found Stefan there. How the hell did he get outta prison?” Virginia asks. “He supposedly had a brain tumor which the WPA thinks was responsible for his crime spree.” Julia says. “That’s ridiculous!” Virginia states. “I agree, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ve been doing some digging to see if there are any other pending charges Stefan could be facing, but it looks like he’s completely clean now.” Julia says. “Maybe you should see if you can get your hands on the terms of Stefan’s release. There may be some kinda loophole that could get his sorry ass tossed back into the slammer where it belongs!” Virginia suggests. “I can’t just ask the WPA for that sort of thing!” Julia points out. “You also can’t take any chances by letting that maniac be in the same town as my grandson for too long!” Virginia snaps. “Well then you’ll be happy to know that Stefan won’t be here for much longer. He said he’s leaving.” Julia reveals. “Do you believe him?” Virginia questions. “I don’t know why he’d lie. He doesn’t know Issac exists.” Julia points out. “He could be playing dumb! He tried to have Issac kidnapped when Kaylie was trying to rescue him from Xavier’s lair!” Virginia points out. “There’s no evidence that was Stefan.” Julia says. “Of course it was him! It had to be him!” Virginia argues. “As District Attorney, I can’t operate based on suspicions and assumptions!” Julia notes. “I’m not talking about building a case against him, baby! I’m talking about protecting little Issac from him!” Virginia states. “I’m trying to do that, but you badgering me is making it difficult! Look, its fine that you’re worried about Issac, but if you want to express those concerns, you need to be doing it to Kaylie.” Julia says. “I’m sorry. I just thought I’d come and talk to you since you know Stefan better than everybody else.” Virginia claims. “That isn’t the reason. You found an excuse to come and see me that didn’t involve groveling, and you were all too happy to take advantage.” Julia assumes. “Do you really think I’d take advantage of a crisis involving my grandson?” Virginia asks. “Quite honestly, I don’t know what to think anymore! All I know is I can’t wait until you go back to New York and leave me alone.” Julia says. “I’m not going back to New York, sweetheart. I’m going to be staying in Fantastic City...permanently.” Virginia reveals!

“What the hell are you talking about?” Lucas asks Kitty Cat. “Don’t play dumb, Lucas. I’m sure DA Gray has confided in you. I’ve heard the two of you have gotten pretty close lately.” Kitty Cat says. “Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Lucas claims. “I know Julia gave birth to Stefan’s son, and I also know she handed that baby over to her sister to raise. Issac is the kid’s name, right? Not a very appropriate name for a child that descends from royalty.” Kitty Cat says. “The name suits him just fine. Have you gone to Stefan with your ridiculous claims?” Lucas wonders. “I told him last night. He was pretty upset to find out that he met his son at Julia’s place and didn’t even realize it. How sad that Stefan was in the same room as his son and Julia still couldn’t tell him the truth.” Kitty Cat says. “If any of this is true, Julia had every reason to keep Issac from Stefan, a deranged psycho.” Lucas says. “Stefan’s actions were caused by a brain tumor, a concept you should be familiar with since your wife was diagnosed with one.” Kitty Cat reminds him. “Lydia didn’t go around trying to poison an entire city.” Lucas points out. “No, she only nearly strangled a woman to death. Not the actions of a sane woman if you ask me.” Kitty Cat says. Lucas gets in Kitty Cat’s face. “You watch the way you talk about Lydia, or else.” Lucas warns. “Or else I’ll end up just like her? Dead?” Kitty Cat asks. “You have 30 seconds to get the hell out of my office before I call the police. It’d be a real shame if after all the trouble you went through to come back from the dead, you ended up in jail for something stupid like trespassing.” Lucas says. Kitty Cat laughs. “Oh please, no one actually goes to jail for trespassing. You don’t have to worry though, I’m going.” Kitty Cat says, before heading towards the door. “I suggest you keep going until you get back to Fishkit, because trust me when I tell you that no one wants you here.” Lucas says. “Stefan probably does, maybe Kristina too. I’m sure you’ve heard by now all about the terrible miscarriage Kristina suffered, she’s going to need all the support she can get.” Kitty Cat says. “You won’t be the one giving it to her.” Lucas says. “My, aren’t we defensive. Lets hope Julia doesn’t get jealous.” Kitty Cat says. “Julia and I are just friends, not that its any of your business. Speaking of my friends, you better stay away from Kristina, and Julia, and Issac.” Lucas warns. “Like it or not, Stefan is Issac’s father, and he will have a role in his son’s life. It’d be better for you and everyone else involved not to fight it.” Kitty Cat threatens. Kitty Cat smiles. “Have a nice day!” Kitty Cat exclaims, before walking out, leaving an unnerved Lucas behind…

In the doorway of Kaylie’s apartment, Kaylie is blocking Stefan from coming in. “You need to leave. NOW!” Kaylie tells him. “I know that Issac is my son, that Julia was pregnant with him when she left me, and that she signed over all parental rights to you when he was born!” Stefan says. “I have no idea what you’re going on about.” Kaylie claims. “This doesn’t have to be a fight, all I want is to see my son.” Stefan says. “You wouldn’t have to fight if you had been a normal, decent human being instead of a murderous monster!” Kaylie snaps. “I haven’t killed anyone!” Stefan argues. “Only because you were stopped before you could poison the city’s water supply and commit mass murder! If you think I’m gonna let someone like you near my son, then you’re even sicker in the head than I thought!” Kaylie tells him. “Issac is NOT your son! He is MINE!” Stefan yells. “You are nothing more than a sperm donor! You’re nothing to him!” Kaylie states. “That’s only because Julia wouldn’t let me be anything to him, but now that I know the truth, I intend on making up for lost time!” Stefan says. Suddenly, Issac’s crying can be heard coming from the other room. “Is that him? Where is he?” Stefan asks. Stefan attempts to enter the apartment but Kaylie blocks him. “I don’t think so! You aren’t going anywhere near him!” Kaylie says. “He is MY son!” Stefan yells. “And this is MY apartment, and I have no plans of inviting you in! If you want to see Issac, get a court order! Otherwise, I’ll be damned if you ever come anywhere near him.” Kaylie says. “You have no right to do this!” Stefan says. “Actually I do. Legally and emotionally, I am that kid’s mother. Also legally, you are nothing to him. If you look at Issac’s birth certificate, you’ll see your name is nowhere to be found.” Kaylie says. “A detail that was omitted because of Julia’s disdain for me.” Stefan notes. “That might have something to do with you locking her away in your house for weeks when she tried to leave you. It certainly doesn’t help your case that you’ve already tried to kidnap Issac once!” Kaylie says. “What are you talking about?” Stefan questions. “Don’t play dumb. Armed men tried to kidnap Issac, and they would’ve if I hadn’t been there.” Kaylie says. “And what makes you think those men were acting on my orders?” Stefan wonders. “They weren’t exactly subtle, having the Cat crest tattooed on themselves.” Kaylie says. Issac’s crying grows louder. “Okay, you need to leave. I need to go check on my son.” Kaylie says. “This is not over, not until my son is back where he belongs...with me!” Stefan warns, before storming off. Kaylie closes the door and then locks it. Kaylie walks over to Issac’s crib and picks him up. “Hey little buddy, I’m sorry about all that noise. You don’t have to worry though, that mean man is gone and hopefully he won’t be coming back.” Kaylie says. Issac begins to calm down and Kaylie smiles. “There, much better.” Kaylie says. Kaylie’s phone starts ringing. “Sorry sweetie, I’ve gotta put you down for a sec. Mommy needs to take this.” Kaylie says, before putting Issac back into his crib. Kaylie answers the phone. “Hey Cooper, sorry it took me so long to answer. I was trying to calm my son down...yeah, I remember its my first day back. I’m just waiting for my son’s babysitter and bodyguard to get here and then I’ll be in...I’m just taking extra precaution. Whoever tried to kidnap him at Xavier Irons’ cabin is still out there...you have an assignment for me already? What is it?” Kaylie wonders.

Back at the Goo Castle, Daisy walks into the parlor and discovers Brady passed out on the sofa. “Someone had a rough night.” Daisy comments. Daisy walks over to Brady and begins shaking him awake. “Brady, wake up! Come on!” Daisy urges. Brady begins to open his eyes. “Huh? Where...where are we?” Brady wonders. “Where do you think? We’re at the castle.” Daisy says. Brady’s eyes widen and he sits up. “Then what the hell are you doing here?” Brady questions. “I live here, Andy invited me to move back in. I’m surprised you don’t already know.” Daisy says. “I’ve been a bit preoccupied the last 24 hours…” Brady notes. “Yeah...I heard about your baby. I’m really, really sorry.” Daisy says. Brady scoffs. “Yeah right…” Brady mumbles. “I actually am. Think whatever you want about me, but I know what its like to be looking forward to having a baby of your own and then having the rug ripped out from under you. Its absolutely heartbreaking.” Daisy says. Daisy notices an empty glass sitting on the end table. “But it looks like you’ve found a way of coping, not exactly a healthy one. Aren’t you supposed to be in recovery?” Daisy asks. “It was a slip, that’s all.” Brady claims. “I used to be a lawyer. Do you have any idea how many of my clients had substance abuse problems? People who would drink or get high, then get into trouble? Do you know what they would tell me? It was a slip and it wouldn’t happen again. There’s no such thing as a simple slip with addicts, one little slip is enough to cause a relapse! I’m sure the stress probably isn’t helping either.” Daisy notes. “Since when are you a psychiatrist? You don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine!” Brady snaps. “I never said I was worried. Your father and your wife on the other hand...they might be a little worried if they find out what happened.” Daisy says. “No! Daisy, listen to me. You can’t tell anybody about this. Kristina is already going through enough as it is and the last thing I want is for Victor to be hovering over me when I can’t even stand to be in the same room as him!” Brady says. “You and your Dad are still at odds?” Daisy asks. Brady sighs. “He cheated on my Mom. If my Mom found out back then, it would’ve ruined our family, but my Dad apparently didn’t give a damn! I shouldn’t be surprised, he was never really Daddy dearest so I don’t know why I expected anything better…” Brady says. Daisy sits on the couch next to Brady. “We always want to idolize our parents, especially when we’re younger. When I was a little girl, all I wanted was for my father to show just the tiniest interest in me, just enough to show me that he cared even a little bit. But...that was just a fantasy. My father never gave a damn about me.” Daisy notes. “I guess I should be thanking God for small favors. At least my father wasn’t The Evil Force, that must’ve been rough.” Brady says. “It was, but if I were you, I wouldn’t give Victor any brownie points based on that alone. The Evil Force was basically bottom of the barrel when it comes to Dads, but that doesn’t mean all other fathers are perfect in comparison. What Victor did was crappy and you have every right to be angry.” Daisy says. “Thanks, I’m glad to see someone sees things the way I do.” Brady says. “Does that mean Kristina isn’t on your side?” Daisy asks. “I don’t really know where Kristina stands on some things these days, all I know is she wants to be as far away from me as possible.” Brady says. “Why’s that? Does Kristina not want to be around anyone after the miscarriage?” Daisy wonders. “More like she doesn’t wanna be around me because I caused the miscarriage…” Brady says. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Wait, what?” Daisy asks. “I looked into who gave that recording of my Dad and Virginia Gray over to Julia Gray’s campaign manager...and I found proof it was Kristina.” Brady reveals. “Why would Kristina do something like that?” Daisy questions. “I don’t know. Kristina swears up and down it wasn’t her, but there’s video proof of her giving it to Julia’s campaign manager! So I confronted Kristina, we argued, and that’s...that’s when the pains started. So yeah...its my fault...its all my fault our baby is dead.” Brady says. “You didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” Daisy points out. “It doesn’t matter what I meant to happen, it still happened! Now not only is my baby dead, but my wife is probably never gonna forgive me!” Brady says. “I get why Kristina would be angry. But at the end of the day, she loves you, and she’s going to need support to get through this.” Daisy says. “She doesn’t need my support when she’s getting it from your ex.” Brady says. “Andy?” Daisy asks. “No, Dylan.” Brady reveals. Daisy shakes her head in disbelief. “No, that can’t be. Dylan and Kristina barely know each other!” Daisy argues. Brady shrugs. “They apparently got pretty chummy one day when Dylan got wasted and Kristina had to drive him home. That somehow kick started the bond of a lifetime and now he’s even checking up on her at the hospital.” Brady says. “I can’t believe Dylan would do this...he came to the hospital to see ME last night, and he had the audacity to run to her side?!” Daisy asks. “Hold on, what were you doing at the hospital last night? You okay?” Brady wonders. “I probably shouldn’t talk about this with you, it’d be too painful.” Daisy says. Brady’s eyes widen. “Wait a minute...are you pregnant?” Brady asks. Daisy nods. “Mmhm, and Dylan is the father. You know, Dylan couldn’t leave my room fast enough last night, and for what? So he could go running to Kristina’s side? And what are the extent of her feelings for Dylan?!” Daisy wonders. “I don’t think there are feelings, Kristina is just going through a lot right now. She’s probably just happy to have someone to lean on that isn’t me.” Brady says. “Kristina is friends with Lucas, why not call him?” Daisy asks. “Kristina didn’t call anyone. According to your ex, he saw Kristina in one of the rooms and decided to find out what was going on with her. He didn’t call her, she didn’t call him. There was no calling!” Brady says. “And you are okay with the two of them being friends?” Daisy asks. “Of course I’m not okay with it! Especially not with Kristina in such a vulnerable place, Stanpatos might try to take advantage of that! And if being in Dylan’s orbit isn’t bad enough, if she’s in his orbit, that also puts her in Lawrence’s orbit! He was already lurking around the hospital yesterday for God knows what reason.” Brady notes. “Lawrence was there because he drove me to the hospital. Then when he found out I was pregnant, he made it a point to insert himself even further. He’s already trying to control my pregnancy!” Daisy says. “I’m not surprised. From everything I’ve heard about that bastard, he loves pulling strings. Its why I don’t want Kristina anywhere near that family, at least part of the reason why.” Brady says. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure Kristina stays out of the Stanpatos family orbit.” Daisy says. “Hold on, you leave my wife alone!” Brady warns. “Relax! I’m not going to do anything to Kristina. However, I still plan on winning Dylan back, and if I can manage that it’ll keep him far away from Kristina. In fact, I think I’ll head over to the Stanpatos mansion right now so we can discuss our baby and hopefully our future together!” Daisy exclaims. “Good luck, sounds like you’re gonna need it.” Brady says. “Who needs luck when you have charm?” Daisy asks. Brady chuckles. Daisy stands up and heads towards the door. “Wait.” Brady calls out. Daisy turns to face Brady. “Please don’t tell anyone about finding me with that glass, I don’t want anyone to worry.” Brady says. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me, so long as you promise me it really was just a one time thing. You need to stay away from booze, its bad for you.” Daisy says. “I’ll try my best.” Brady says. “You better, or else the entire house will find out what happened! Good luck.” Daisy tells him, before walking out.

In Hell, Rebecca backs away from Bob. “How is this possible?” Rebecca questions. “That’s a dumb question. Don’t you remember where we are?” Bob asks. “Believe it or not, your step father really did die when Liam Murphy shot him and kicked him into the river. We’re just going to ignore that little return stint he did on Stanpatos Isle a few years back.” Andre says. “What?” Rebecca asks. “Exactly.” Andre says. “You look good, Rebecca, especially considering where we are.” Bob notes. “I wish I could say the same about you. You are just as ugly as you have always been, both on the inside and on the outside.” Rebecca says. “You don’t mean that.” Bob claims. “I absolutely do! You abused both me and Lysandros!” Rebecca snaps. “Who in the hell is Lysandros?!” Bob questions. “Oh, that’s the little bastard your wife tried to pass off as yours.” Andre says. “Ohhhhhhhh, you mean lil Lyle.” Bob realizes. “Mmhm.” Andre confirms. “Look, I loved Lyle, but when I found out your Mama lied about me being the Daddy...that changed things.” Bob notes. “If you were a decent man it wouldn’t have. You spent years raising Lysandros as your own, only for you to completely disregard him the moment you found out he wasn’t blood related to you! But that doesn’t surprise me, nothing surprises me after the way you treated me.” Rebecca says. “I didn’t do anything to you that you didn’t deserve. You were a smart ass little bitch that deserved every ass whooping I ever gave you! You call what I did abuse, I’d like to think of it as discipline.” Bob says. “Call it whatever you’d like, but do you have any idea the sort of impact that behavior can cause on a child? I’m incredibly lucky I grew up to be the person that I am today! Some people that grew up like I did don’t get so lucky! Sometimes, abuse puts someone in a dark hole that they never get the chance to pull themselves out of!” Rebecca states. “Oh please, that’s a load of bull!” Bob claims. “He’s right. You didn’t grow into a good person like you’re claiming, you killed me for God’s sake! Oh dear...I forgot I’m not supposed to use the G word down here, Lord Lucifer doesn’t like it very much.” Andre says. Rebecca turns towards Andre. “What is the meaning of this?! Why is Bob here?!” Rebecca questions. Andre smirks. “I’m forcing you to face your demons...literally. Poor Bob has had years to let his anger simmer, I just figured I’d give him a platform to voice that anger.” Andre says. “Rebecca doesn’t give a damn about my feelings, all she’s ever cared about is herself.” Bob notes. “I know, its just so sad!” Andre adds. Rebecca walks up to Bob. “What do you want? Do you want to hit me again for old time’s sake? Go ahead and try it! I’m not a helpless four year old anymore! If you so much as raise a finger to me, I’ll put you out of commission for years!” Rebecca threatens. “I’m dead sweetheart, there ain’t much you can do to hurt me. But there’s plenty I can do to hurt you! I’ve been here longer than you have and I’ve learned the ins and outs of this dump. You also have the disadvantage of still being mortal. I could do a lot of harm to you and there ain’t a damn thing you could do to stop me.” Bob says. Rebecca smirks and gets in Bob’s face. “This is just so YOU.” Rebecca says. “Excuse me?” Bob asks. “You have to resort to threats and intimidation because deep down you know you are nothing but a weak, poor excuse for a human being that had nothing to contribute when you were alive and even less to contribute now that you’re dead. I’m not going to cower to you, I haven’t cowered to any man since the moment I left your God forsaken house years ago! I’m strong, and I know that no matter what you are, I’ll be able to defeat you.” Rebecca says. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that.” Bob growls. Bob raises his hand to hit Rebecca and Rebecca doesn’t flinch. When Bob goes to swing, he realizes his arm won’t move! “What the hell is going on?!” Bob wonders. Andre holds up a remote. “Sorry, I hit the pause button, which rendered you completely frozen.” Andre reveals. “I thought you wanted me to take care of her!” Bob yells. “No, you fool, I wanted you to scare her! Does she look scared to you?!” Andre asks. “She will be!” Bob says. “No she won’t be. I’m sorry to say, but if you’re incapable of handling this tiny little task, then you are of no use to me.” Andre says. “You dirty son of a bitch!” Bob snaps. Andre then waves at Bob and Bob fades away! Rebecca turns towards Andre. “What just happened?” Rebecca questions. “I put your step father into time out. I must admit though, I’m really disappointed Bob couldn’t hold up his end of the bargain. But, not to worry, there is plenty more where that came from.” Andre tells her...

At the police station, a guard is standing outside the evidence room when Kaylie walks up to him. “Detective Simms, you’re back!” The guard comments. “Hey, good to see you again!” Kaylie says. “Good to see you too! How have you been? How’s the kid?” The guard asks. “He’s fine, everything is fine. Listen, as much as I’d love to catch up, you’re needed in the squad room.” Kaylie says. “But I’m supposed to stay here.” The guard notes. “Don’t worry about that! I’ll take your post until you come back.” Kaylie says. The guard smiles and nods. “Okay, if you say so. Again, its good to see you again.” The guard says. Kaylie smiles. “Same here!” Kaylie tells him. The guard walks off, and Kaylie’s face grows serious. Kaylie walks into the evidence room and closes the door behind her. Once in the room, Kaylie morphs into Demon Andy! Demon Andy smiles. “Thank you Detective Simms for letting me borrow your face. Now that I was able to get past that idiot guard, its time I got what I came for.” Demon Andy says...

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence checks his watch. “We really should be going. If you intend on becoming CEO again, it wouldn’t be a good look if you were late to this meeting.” Lawrence notes. “We can take my car.” Dylan says. Dylan and Lawrence go to walk out just as Daisy strolls into the living room! “Oh good, you’re here.” Daisy says. Dylan’s eyes widen. “You’re out of the hospital already?” Dylan asks. “I’m pregnant, not recovering from open heart surgery.” Daisy snarks. “Why make this your first stop?” Lawrence wonders. “Don’t flatter yourself, my first stop was the castle. But, after a nice little chat with Brady Goo, I figured I’d come and pay Dylan a visit.” Daisy says. Dylan rolls his eyes. “What did Brady tell you?” Dylan questions. “Just that you visited Kristina in the hospital yesterday. I’m surprised that someone so selfish would make time to go and visit a woman he barely even knows.” Daisy notes. “And I’m surprised you would call someone you claim to love selfish.” Lawrence says. “Please, Dylan isn’t offended. We call each other out all the time, its become endearing in a way.” Daisy claims. “Let me be clear that I did not seek Kristina out, I just so happened to notice she was at the hospital so I decided to go and check on her.” Dylan clarifies. “Well you did owe her after she gave you a ride home. I assume the reason you drank so much is because you missed me so badly.” Daisy assumes. “Don’t flatter yourself. I’m over you, in more ways than one.” Dylan claims. “You sound confident, almost too confident. Almost like you’re trying to convince yourself. You may be angry as hell with me, but the fact remains that deep down, you still love me. You can try to entertain yourself with other women but facts are facts, I will always be your number one choice whether you like it or not. I should warn you though, if you do still want me, you better act quickly. Someone else could come along and sweep me off my feet before you have the chance.” Daisy warns. “Who in their right mind would want you after all the nonsense you pulled over the last three years?” Dylan asks. “Andy and I have gotten pretty cozy again. He bailed me out of jail, he let me move into his house, he’s even talking about doing something about the criminal charges I’m facing so I don’t have to do any jail time, which IS pretty super. I was worried that our baby would be ripped out of my arms right after I gave birth and I wouldn’t be able to see him or her again.” Daisy admits. “Don’t get too comfortable, my dear. That could still happen.” Lawrence warns. “If you’re suggesting you might try to keep me from my baby, you better rethink that.” Daisy threatens. “I’m not so sure. After all, what court would allow someone as disturbed as you to raise a child?” Lawrence wonders. “And you think the court would side with Dylan when he has you hanging around? Given your own criminal history? The way I see it, we’re on a pretty level playing field, so suing for custody would be an idiotic move for both sides.” Daisy says. “Is there another reason you came besides to fish for answers about Kristina?” Dylan wonders. “Yes, there is. I wanted to make sure you and I were on the same page about the baby, and to make sure that the baby is a priority for you.” Daisy says. “Of course its a priority.” Dylan says. “I hate to do this, this conversation is just so enthralling, but we really should be going.” Lawrence says. “Big plans?” Daisy asks. “None of your business. I’ll walk you to your car.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Its nice you still care enough to do that.” Daisy says. “I don’t care, I just don’t trust you enough to leave you alone in the house. Lets go.” Dylan says. Dylan leads Daisy out, and Lawrence follows.

At the hospital, Acerbi walks into Kristina’s room. “Good morning, Kristina. How are you feeling today?” Acerbi questions. “About the same as I felt yesterday.” Kristina admits. “I understand. There is no greater pain than losing a child...I unfortunately know what that feels like.” Acerbi notes. “Did you come here to check on me?” Kristina wonders. “Actually, I came to discharge you. You’ve been under observation here for the past 24 hours and I see no reason as to why you should not go home. However, I would recommend potentially looking into counseling. I believe it would be of great help.” Acerbi says. “I’m not sure counseling would help me, my whole life is in shambles. My baby is gone, my relationship with Brady might be over, I don’t have a career...I have nothing.” Kristina says. “Don’t talk like that.” Acerbi urges. “How am I supposed to talk? Am I supposed to put on a smile? Pretend like my life is all sunshine and rainbows? My life is literally meaningless right now, why the hell would I act optimistic about that?!” Kristina questions. “You have every right to feel that way, but from what I know about you, I’m confident everything will be okay in the end. You are strong and fierce!” Acerbi states. “I don’t feel very strong and fierce right now.” Kristina notes. “You are in a weakened state, understandably so. But remember that even the strong shed tears sometimes, it is nothing to be ashamed of. Tell me, do you have a ride home?” Acerbi questions. Kristina shakes her head. “My only real options would be Brady and Lucas. I don’t want to call Brady for obvious reasons, and I’m not sure I’m ready to face Lucas because he’ll want to offer his condolences and coddle me and I’m just not sure I’m up for any of that right now.” Kristina says. “Of course. If you would like, I could give you a ride home.” Acerbi offers. “No, you don’t have to do that.” Kristina says. “I insist.” Acerbi says. Kristina smiles. “Thank you, I really appreciate that.” Kristina says.

“I guess I can understand why you’d want to stay. After all, you do have one daughter here that you’re still on speaking terms with. But what about the hotel? You can’t run it remotely forever.” Julia points out. “I’m not going to. I purchased a building right in the new Goo Village that’s being built. Not only am I putting a new hotel there but I am gonna make it my base of operations.” Virginia reveals. “Goo Village is Victor’s pet project. He seriously let you purchase space after you lied to him?” Julia asks. “Every man has his price, and I was more than capable of matching Victor’s.” Virginia says. “I get why Victor would agree to sell to you if the price was right, but if you really cared about me, why would you go to Victor in the first place after the way he treated me?” Julia wonders. “Because if this is gonna be my new base of operations, I need a good location to catch a lot of eyeballs! What better place than what’s about to be the hottest place in town?” Virginia asks. “Whatever. As far as I’m concerned, you and Victor deserve each other. You two can commiserate together about how you’re such awful people that your daughter wants nothing to do with you!” Julia snaps. “I’m really sorry about lying to you, baby. I see how what a huge mistake that was, and if I could do things differently, I would. I just want you to know that I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with you.” Virginia says. “There’s nothing you can do to make things right with me.” Julia coldly states. Someone knocks on the door and Emily walks in. “Sorry to interrupt again, but Lucas Cambino is here to see you.” Emily says. “Let him in.” Julia says. Emily walks out and Julia turns towards Virginia. “Its time for you to go.” Julia tells her. “Come on, just give me a few more minutes! Please!” Virginia begs. Lucas walks in. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you already had company.” Lucas says. “Its fine. She was just leaving.” Julia says. “Yeah...yeah I guess I was.” Virginia says. Virginia stands up. “I know the two of you are having issues, but Virginia should probably stay to hear what I have to say.” Lucas says. “What’s wrong?” Julia wonders. “Kitty Cat is back.” Lucas reveals. “Kitty Cat?! I’m sorry, but who the hell is Kitty Cat?!” Virginia questions. “I remember Stefan mentioned her a few times while we were together. I thought she was dead! Did you see her?” Julia questions. “In the flesh. Not only is Kitty Cat alive, but she knows Issac is Stefan’s son, and I’m pretty sure Stefan knows now too.” Lucas reveals!

On the balcony of Vernier’s Bistro, Stefan joins Kitty Cat at a table. “How did things go with Detective Simms?” Kitty Cat questions. “About as well as could be expected. Kaylie refused to allow me anywhere near Issac.” Stefan reveals. “That’s nothing a good lawyer can’t fix.” Kitty Cat notes. “Kaylie does have excellent reason to be wary of me, you must admit…” Stefan points out. “Oh please! If anyone has reason to be upset, its you! Julia and Kaylie deprived you of your son! Because of them, you missed out on so many milestones that a father should be able to experience!” Kitty Cat argues. “Kaylie seems to believe I’m a danger to my son.” Stefan notes. “I know there are some rumors floating around about you, but none of them suggest you pose any kind of threat to your son.” Kitty Cat says. “I don’t know. Kaylie seems to think I tried to abduct Issac a few months ago. Apparently, armed men tried to kidnap Issac and after Kaylie took them down she discovered they each had the Cat crest tattooed on themselves. Now I know I had nothing to do with that, which implies it was another Cat who ordered the kidnapping. So, unless Liam Murphy has resurfaced and taken a sudden interest in my son, that only leaves one other candidate.” Stefan notes. “Are you accusing me of trying to have Issac kidnapped?” Kitty Cat questions. “Did you?” Stefan wonders. Kitty Cat smirks. “Of course I did.” Kitty Cat admits!

In the Goo Parlor, Brady is sitting on the couch staring at the bar when Kristina walks in. “I hope you haven’t given in.” Kristina says. “Huh?” Brady asks. “I saw you eyeing the bar. I know the last few days have been stressful but you can’t let that push you off the wagon.” Kristina says. “I...I haven’t touched any booze in over five years, not since I thought I lost you.” Brady lies. “Good, I’m glad.” Kristina says. Brady stands up. “I didn’t know you were outta the hospital.” Brady says. “I was discharged about a half hour ago. Acerbi gave me a ride home.” Kristina reveals. “You didn’t have to rely on Acerbi...you could’ve called me.” Brady notes. “You know why I didn’t call you. Anyways, I won’t be here long, I just came to grab some of my things…” Kristina says. “Grab some of your things? Where are you going?” Brady questions. “A hotel. I’m moving out.” Kristina reveals!

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Dylan and Lawrence are standing in the board room. “Are you nervous?” Lawrence questions. “A little bit. Last time I was here, I wasn’t exactly nice to Woodward.” Dylan recalls. “What exactly did you say?” Lawrence wonders. “Nothing much. I called him Squidward, among other things.” Dylan reveals. “Oh...well lucky for you, Woodward probably won’t be much of a problem.” Lawrence says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Dylan asks. “It means that Woodward is just one vote, and even if he wasn’t, his options for a new CEO are rather limited.” Lawrence points out. “Bethany could swoop in at the last minute and try to take the job for herself. She’s been hoping to steal my job ever since I stole it from her.” Dylan says. Bethany walks in. “Speak of the devil!” Dylan says. “Talking about yourself in the third person now? Cute.” Bethany sarcastically says. “Hello Bethany, its lovely to see you again.” Lawrence claims. “Spare me the phony pleasantries, will you? You’re just as unhappy to see me as I am to see you. So, who else will be attending this meeting?” Bethany wonders. “Just the three of us and Woodward. I attempted to get in touch with Rebecca but I didn’t have much luck. You live with Rebecca, don’t you? Have you seen her?” Lawrence wonders. “Not in at least 24 hours, but with everything going on with Ava, she probably isn’t feeling too social.” Bethany says. Lawrence’s phone begins to ring. “Oh, excuse me for a moment.” Lawrence says, before walking away to take his call. Bethany walks over to Dylan. “So, I heard Daisy is preggers. You must be thrilled.” Bethany says. “I’m looking forward to becoming a father.” Dylan says. “Mmhm. Lets hope you are a better parent to this kid than you were the last one. But, I’m sure everything will be just fine and dandy. After all, you’ve got Daisy co parenting with you!” Bethany says. Bethany begins cracking up laughing. “I’m sorry we can’t all have a picture perfect life like you and your police detective girlfriend. I mean, come on Bethany, you dating a cop? How long before Kaylie is slapping cuffs on you and hauling you off to jail?” Dylan asks. Bethany scoffs just as Lawrence returns. “It appears Woodward won’t be attending today’s meeting.” Lawrence reveals. “Why not?” Bethany questions. “He was found dead in his hotel room. The police believe he suffered a heart attack.” Lawrence says. “I weep for the man.” Dylan sarcastically says. “Not to be insensitive, but what does this mean for the company? Woodward was chairman of the board!” Bethany points out. “My brother Michael had a fail safe in place in the event anything were to happen to Woodward. In the event of Woodward’s death, the oldest living member of the Stanpatos family would take over Woodward’s duties as chairman of the board. That would be me.” Lawrence says. “How convenient…” Bethany says. “So, now that that’s settled, are we ready to begin?” Lawrence questions.

Downstairs, Daisy walks into the living room and finds Andy waiting for her. “Hey, there you are! How did things go with Dylan?” Andy wonders. “How did you know that’s where I was?” Daisy questions. “Just a hunch.” Andy claims. “Well to answer your question, things did not go good. Dylan still wants nothing to do with me, despite the fact that I’m pregnant with his baby. You know, I am getting a sick feeling of deja vu.” Daisy says. “I came around, and eventually Dylan will too.” Andy says. “When? After its too late and I’m starting the first year of a twenty year prison sentence?” Daisy asks. “You aren’t going to prison.” Andy says. “The police have evidence implicating me in embezzlement, kidnapping, and attempted murder, I’ll be lucky if I get out before I turn 60.” Daisy says. “Like I said, you aren’t going to prison.” Andy repeats. “How can you be so sure?” Daisy wonders. “A little birdie down at the police station told me there’s been an upheaval in your case. Apparently the evidence against you was misplaced, and since you never actually confessed, the police don’t have a single shred of evidence against you.” Andy reveals. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Hold on, how do you just misplace evidence? I know the Fantastic P.D has never been the brightest, but misplacing evidence seems too sloppy even for them! Besides, I figured Rebecca would’ve had that recording locked in a vault somewhere.” Daisy notes. “Does it matter how the recording disappeared? The bottom line is that you’re free.” Andy says. “Wait a minute...did you steal the recording?!” Daisy questions. “Of course not. That’s illegal, and I am an upstanding citizen.” Andy claims. “You told me earlier you would do whatever you could to clear me, that by the time you were done the charges would be a thing of the past. Those were your words.” Daisy reminds him. Andy smiles. “I did what needed to be done for someone I care about.” Andy says. “This...this is really unexpected. Aren’t you worried Rebecca might find out?” Daisy asks. “It doesn’t matter if she does. Rebecca and I aren’t together anymore.” Andy tells her. “You aren’t? What happened?” Daisy wonders. “This whole thing with Ava was causing a lot of stress, and me moving you in definitely didn’t help matters. But Rebecca didn’t have a say in that. Once she realized that, she left.” Andy lies. “Left where? Did she leave town?” Daisy questions. Before Andy can answer, the doorbell rings. “Hold that thought.” Andy says. Andy heads to the foyer, opens the front door, and finds Kaylie standing outside. “Detective Simms, what a nice surprise!” Andy says. “Hey Andy, long time no see.” Kaylie says. “It has been a while. If you’re looking for Bethany, she isn’t here.” Andy says. “I’m not here for Bethany. I came to talk to you...about your wife.” Kaylie says…

In the Stanpatos Enterprises board room, Lawrence shakes Dylan’s hand. “Congratulations my boy on reclaiming your position as CEO!” Lawrence says. “Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually you’ll go the same way as every other CEO of this company, you’re gonna end up out on your ass. But don’t let that ruin the mood, toodles!” Bethany says, before strolling out. “Don’t let her discourage you. You have a very bright future ahead of you, and I have no doubt the company will prosper under your superb leadership!” Lawrence says. “Mmm…” Dylan says. “Is something wrong?” Lawrence wonders. “Its just...the timing of Woodward’s death seemed awfully convenient.” Dylan points out. “It was awfully coincidental. Woodward died of a heart attack and it just so happened to be on the day of the board meeting, there was no nefarious plot behind it. With that being said, I’m not going to pretend that I’m not pleased to be chairman of the board, it never sat right with me that someone outside the family held such influence. In any case, you should go and get settled in your new office. Or better still, go celebrate! You’ve earned it!” Lawrence exclaims. “Sounds like a plan.” Dylan says. Dylan goes to walk out but then stops. “Are you coming?” Dylan asks. “I’ll be along shortly. I just need to return a few texts.” Lawrence says. “Okay, see you at home.” Dylan says, before walking out. Once Dylan is gone, Lawrence’s face grows serious and he pulls out his phone to make a call. “Its me. I heard about Mr. Woodward’s unfortunate demise, I just wanted to call and congratulate you on a job well done. Not only is the chairman of the board dead, but no one will ever know that Woodward’s cause of death isn’t nearly as natural as the police think.” Lawrence says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum