QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 01

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 01 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 01

Post by QG Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:01 pm

Up in Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Ava is revealed to be on the floor unconscious. Ava’s eyes begin to open, and it is revealed that they are no longer glowing. Ava looks up and sees someone standing over her. “Daddy?” Ava questions. The camera pans up to Andy’s face, and his eyes are revealed to be glowing red! “Hello Ava, we meet again.” Demon Andy tells Ava. Ava’s eyes widen. “You...you’re that thing that attacked me in the crypt.” Ava realizes. Demon Andy scoffs. “I am not just some thing. I am an entity with powers well beyond your simple minded understanding. Its how I was able to take control of you so easily.” Demon Andy says. “Take control of me? What did you do to me?!” Ava questions. “You and I became one that day and we have been an astounding tag team ever since! The things we were able to accomplish together, like recording Victor Goo and Virginia Gray’s conversation, then disguising ourselves as that dimwit Kristina Cat to hand the recording over to the campaign manager of Victor’s rival. Absolutely masterful! But my biggest achievement has to be coercing your beloved Daddy into surrendering control of his body to me. Once Andy realized just how much danger his family was in, he had no choice but to submit to my influence.” Demon Andy says. Ava struggles to stand up. “Careful darling, we don’t want you to hurt yourself.” Demon Andy says. “I...I won’t let you hurt my Dad!” Ava tells him. Demon Andy cackles. “You aren’t in a position to battle me in your normal state of mind, never mind after your brain has been in a complete fog for the past several months! Face it my dear, just like your pitiful father, you are no match for me.” Demon Andy says. “What do you even want with my Dad?” Ava questions. “Your father foiled my plans years ago, back when I was using your rotting corpse of a grandmother as my vessel. But now thanks to your father, I can pick up right where I left off and finally finish what I started all those years ago.” Demon Andy says. “What’s that?” Ava wonders. Demon Andy smiles. “I’d love to tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.” Demon Andy says. “It doesn’t matter what you’re planning! Once I tell my Mom, its over for you!” Ava says. “As delightful as a confrontation with your mentally unstable mother sounds, I’m afraid you won’t get the chance to warn her.” Demon Andy says. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. “Andy? Are you in there?” Rebecca calls out. Demon Andy then turns to face a terrified Ava…

At Vernier’s Bistro, Lawrence and Acerbi walk out on to the balcony and Lawrence pulls out a chair for her. “Thank you.” Acerbi says, as she sits down. Lawrence sits across from her. “I should be thanking you. You were the one who picked this venue, now not only do we get to have drinks but we also have a lovely view of the beach!” Lawrence says. “This place is quite lovely. In fact, it is quickly surpassing The Ancient Jewel as my favorite restaurant in town.” Acerbi says. “You know, I don’t believe the bistro was here the last time I was in town.” Lawrence admits. “In fairness, you were dead for seven years.” Acerbi points out. The waiter walks up to their table. “What can I get for the two of you?” The waiter asks. “Hello. I’d like your finest bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.” Lawrence tells him. “I’ll get that right out to you.” The waiter says. “Thank you.” Lawrence says. The waiter walks away. “You remembered my favorite wine. That’s quite impressive considering the two of us only ever went out together sporadically, and that was years ago.” Acerbi notes. “I could never forget. Every little detail about you fascinates me, Olivia. Though despite our mutual fondness for wine, I think champagne would have been more appropriate for the occasion.” Lawrence says. “Oh? Do we have something to celebrate?” Acerbi wonders. “With any luck, we’ll soon be celebrating the untimely death of my deranged nephew.” Lawrence tells her.

In the shed on the abandoned farm, Kaylie is holding a subdued Xavier at gunpoint as Bethany looks on. “So you want me dead now, Xavier?” Kaylie asks. “You betrayed me. Any affection I once had for you is long gone. So yes, I am going to kill you. Don’t worry about Issac though, he won’t be an orphan. He’s going to die too.” Xavier tells her. Kaylie presses the barrel of her gun into Xavier’s forehead! “Stay the HELL away from my son!” Kaylie yells. “What are you going to do if I don’t? Kill me?! We both know you’re too much of a coward to pull that trigger! If that weren’t the case you would’ve done it already. That’s why I’m going to win, you see. With your inability to break the rules, to take the law into your own hands, I am ALWAYS going to come out on top! You don’t believe me now, but you will when I snuff the life out of you and your sister’s little bastard child. And just to make you feel even worse, I want you to know that I am going to make sure your deaths are as painful and horrific as possible. I can’t wait to watch the life drain out of little Issac’s eyes...maybe I’ll let you live long enough to watch.” Xavier suggests. As Kaylie looks on in horror, Xavier begins to crack up laughing. Suddenly, Bethany grabs the ax and drives it right into Xavier’s head! Xavier lets out an agonizing scream as his blood splatters all over the nearby wall! Kaylie gasps as Xavier falls to the floor, his head now lying in a pool of his own blood! As Xavier lies on the ground, cold and still, Kaylie kneels down and checks his pulse. Kaylie then looks up at Bethany. “Oh my God, he’s dead!” Kaylie announces. “Who’s laughing now you psychotic son of a bitch?” Bethany asks. “Definitely not him. You can put the ax down now.” Kaylie says. “Oh, right.” Bethany says, as she leans the bloodied ax up against the wall. “So, you’re 100% sure that he’s dead, right? Because the people in that family have a bad habit of rising from the grave.” Bethany says. Kaylie stands up. “I’m no doctor, but I know what it feels like when someone doesn’t have a pulse. Besides, there’s no way someone could survive a blow to the head like that. He’s about as dead as a person can get.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “Then its finally over! Not only did you finally get your son back, but the monster who took him from you, the evil bastard that’s been tormenting you all this time...he’s finally dead!” Bethany exclaims. “Lets not get ahead of ourselves…” Kaylie says. “Why? You said you were sure he was dead!” Bethany points out. “I am sure he’s dead, I was talking about the part where you said this is over.” Kaylie says. “Why wouldn’t it be over? Xavier is dead, he can’t hurt you anymore!” Bethany notes. “Xavier is dead because you killed him, Beth. What happened wasn’t self defense, Xavier was unarmed and defenseless when you drove that ax through his skull. In the eyes of the law, that’s first degree murder!” Kaylie tells Bethany.

Victor, Virginia, Julia, Brady, Kristina, and Lucas are all standing in the park. “Why didn’t you want Victor to know that you were my mother?” Julia questions. “I told you why! I was worried he’d use me to discredit your campaign somehow.” Virginia tells her. “Okay, and how’s that?” Julia questions. “I’m something of a business shark! I’m not afraid to say it! The hotel industry can get pretty nasty, and I admit I’ve trampled over a couple of my competitors in the past and put them outta business. I was worried that Victor could somehow use that to make YOU look bad!” Virginia says. “Oh my God! You are SUCH a liar! This had nothing to do with you or with my campaign, you just didn’t want Victor to know that I was your daughter!” Julia yells. “Which makes me wonder WHY Virginia didn’t want me to know.” Victor says. Virginia turns towards Victor. “Oh no, don’t you dare go there! You were wrong about Kaylie and you are wrong about Julia!” Virginia yells. “Wait, what’s this about Kaylie? Kaylie Simms?” Brady asks. “Kaylie is Virginia’s daughter too, and for a moment...I thought there was a possibility she could be mine.” Victor says. “Is she?” Brady questions. “No! The timing is off, Kaylie is too young.” Victor says. “Yeah, she is too young...I’m not though.” Julia says. Victor’s eyes widen. “Oh my God…” Victor gasps. “Julia, baby girl, you need to leave this alone.” Virginia tells her. “I don’t think so, Mama. I am in this WAY too deep to back off now. I want the truth.” Julia says. “Here’s the truth. Your father was Trevor Simms. He is the man who raised you, he is the only father that matters!” Virginia tells her. “But he wasn’t my blood father, you never did tell me who that was.” Julia says. “Because he’s not important!” Virginia argues. “How can you say that when he is literally standing right next to us?! For God’s sake, just answer me! Is Victor Goo my father?!” Julia asks. “YES!” Virginia shouts! Tears begin rolling down Julia’s cheeks. Victor covers his mouth in shock. “Oh my God…” Brady mutters. “Yes...Victor is your biological father.” Virginia tells Julia. Virginia turns towards Victor. “And Julia...she’s your daughter.” Virginia tells a shocked Victor, who then locks eyes with Julia. “Oh my God, I have a sister...another sister.” Brady realizes. “All this time I’ve been in Fantastic City, running against Victor for this District Attorney job, why didn’t you tell me?” Julia asks Virginia. “I have a better question, why didn’t you tell me YEARS AGO?!” Victor asks Virginia. “I was gonna! Right after my doctor told me I was pregnant, I went straight over to your office to tell you!” Virginia reveals. “So then what stopped you?” Victor asks. “When I got there, your door was open a crack and I heard you talking to another woman...your wife. The two of you were talking about how you both wanted to work on your marriage and make things right, so that’s what changed my mind. I knew that if I told you I was pregnant, you’d have to tell your wife about the affair and I couldn’t do that to you, or to your two little kids! And in the end, it looked like things worked out for the best! You and Jane, you worked out your issues and you ended up having another kid, and then I went on to marry a wonderful man who became a wonderful father to Julia!” Virginia says. “But that wonderful man wasn’t Julia’s biological father, I was! And I never got the chance to raise Julia because you didn’t tell me about her!” Victor snaps. “Now it makes sense why you wanted me to drop out of the race…” Julia says. “Is that true? You wanted Julia to drop out?” Victor asks Virginia. “Oh yeah, its the whole reason she even came to Fantastic!” Julia says. “That’s not true, I came to see my two beautiful daughters!” Virginia says. “NO! You came to drag me back to New York because you were terrified I’d find out where I came from!” Julia shouts. “You had a wonderful father growing up, baby! I didn’t see what good would come from you finding out the truth about Victor!” Virginia tells her. “Victor has been my rival throughout this whole election, the fact that he is my biological father is information you should’ve disclosed to me the very SECOND you found out I was running against him! It would’ve changed everything!” Julia says. “How? Would you have gone softer on Victor if you had known he was your father? Would you have even bothered running at all?!” Virginia questions. “I don’t know, but what I do know is that you had NO right to keep this from me! You should’ve been straight with me from the beginning, you should’ve told me the truth and TRUSTED me enough to make the right choice about how I decide to move forward because its my life, NOT YOURS! But instead of doing that, instead of being honest with me, you decided to play God with my life and make choices for me, choices that should’ve been MINE!” Julia yells. “I thought I was making the right choices! I figured you wouldn’t want to know the truth!” Virginia tells her. “Well you figured wrong!” Julia snaps. Julia goes to leave. “Julia honey, wait! Just hear me out!” Virginia begs. Julia turns to face Virginia. “I don’t want to hear another word out of your lying mouth! You’ve lied to me for the last time, Mama. I don’t EVER want to see you again!” Julia screams, before storming off. “I’ll go after her.” Lucas says, before following Julia away. “I’m gonna go too, Julia and I have a lot we need to talk about.” Victor says. Victor goes to walk away but Brady blocks his path. “You aren’t going anywhere, old man. Not until you answer for everything you’ve done.” Brady tells him.

Back at the castle, Rebecca walks into Ava’s room and gasps. Ava is revealed to be unconscious on the floor and Andy is kneeling next to her! Rebecca rushes to Ava’s side. “What happened?!” Rebecca questions. “I...I have no idea. I just came in and found her like this…” Andy lies. “Have you called 911 yet?” Rebecca asks. “No, not yet. I’ll-I’ll do it now.” Andy says. “On second thought, that might take too long. Ava still has a pulse, it might be quicker if we just drive her to the hospital ourselves.” Rebecca says. “Alright. I’ll drive.” Andy says. Rebecca scoops Ava up into her arms. “Everything is going to be okay, baby, I promise. Mom’s here.” Rebecca says. Rebecca carries Ava out of the room. Once Rebecca is gone, a devilish smile crosses Andy’s face before he follows Rebecca out of the room…

On the balcony of Vernier’s Bistro, Lawrence pours both him and Acerbi a glass of wine. “I still cannot believe you ordered the murder of your very own nephew.” Acerbi says. “Allegedly.” Lawrence corrects her. “Are you concerned that if Xavier is captured, he may tell the police that you tried to have him killed?” Acerbi questions. Lawrence shrugs. “Xavier can tell the police whatever he’d like. But since the gunman that was hired to kill Xavier is dead himself, there’s really no one who can verify Xavier’s ludicrous claims.” Lawrence says. “And I’m sure you made certain there is no evidence connecting you to the gunman, you are far too thorough to let that happen. But, I am curious about why you set out to have Xavier killed in the first place.” Acerbi says. “If I did what Xavier accused me of, its only because Xavier is unhinged and needed to be neutralized.” Lawrence says. “You never had a problem with Andre’s instability. In fact, when Andre fell into that volcano, you were the one who had me put him into a cryogenic stasis so that I could later revive him.” Acerbi recalls. “What can I say other than I’ve evolved? I understand now that all my actions did was enable Andre’s worst impulses, which is why I wasn’t prepared to make the same mistakes with Xavier.” Lawrence says. “Hm…” Acerbi says. “You still don’t seem convinced.” Lawrence notes. “I still can’t help but think there is more to this story. Xavier has been wreaking havoc in this city for months, why choose now to act and get rid of him?” Acerbi wonders. “Xavier was forcing Kaylie to marry him, I thought I was doing her a favor.” Lawrence claims. “Oh please, you don’t care about anyone who does not have the last name Stanpatos.” Acerbi says. “Come now Olivia, that isn’t fair. I care about you!” Lawrence tells her. Acerbi laughs. “You are excellent at avoiding my questions, dear friend, I will give you that. Its no wonder you’ve managed to stay out of prison for all these years, and also how you managed to stay under the radar when everyone thought you were dead.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “What can I say? I’m talented.” Lawrence claims. “I’m not sure you should be bragging about being a talented liar.” Acerbi notes. “Lets not focus on any of that right now. We came here tonight to unwind after the horrific events that transpired at the wedding, and I don’t think discussing any of this is going to help with that.” Lawrence says. “You’re absolutely right.” Acerbi says. Acerbi raises her glass. “To a better tomorrow...hopefully one without Xavier Irons in it.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles and raises his glass. “I will happily drink to that.” Lawrence says.

“Wow...definitely didn’t take you long before you started talking like a cop. Does that mean you plan on arresting me and throwing me in jail?” Bethany asks. “I’m not gonna do that, I’m just pointing out that we need to be thinking about this. When my backup shows up, they’re going to have questions about how Xavier died.” Kaylie notes. “Okay, well we’ll just tell them that Xavier tripped and his head landed on the ax.” Bethany jokes. “This isn’t funny!” Kaylie says. “I know its not funny, Kay. If I get locked up for this, knowing my luck, I’ll end up cellmates with Daisy.” Bethany says. “We need to figure out something, because you could end up doing serious time for this, no matter how dangerous Xavier was.” Kaylie says. Bethany shrugs. “Maybe we should just tell the truth and let the chips fall wherever.” Bethany suggests. “If we do that, that could mean you ending up in a prison cell for doing the world a favor.” Kaylie says. “It’d be totally worth it since I gave Xavier a one way ticket to hell, even if I do end up bunking with Daisy.” Bethany says. Suddenly, a detective breaks down the door with his gun drawn, and several officers standing behind him. “Jesus! Over dramatic much?!” Bethany asks. “Its okay Detective Cooper, the threat has been neutralized.” Kaylie says, motioning to Xavier’s dead body. “I can see that. So does someone wanna tell me what the hell happened here?” Cooper asks. Bethany goes to talk but Kaylie cuts her off. “Bethany killed Xavier in self defense.” Kaylie lies. “What happened?” Cooper questions. “When I got here, Xavier was about to shoot Bethany which is when I shot him in the back of the leg. Xavier was down, so I took the chance to check on Bethany to make sure she was okay. While I was checking on Bethany...Xavier got back up and he grabbed me. I know, I should’ve been paying more attention to him, but I was just so worried about her I couldn’t help it. Anyway, Xavier was about to snap my neck, which is when Bethany grabbed the first weapon she could find, which happened to be an ax, and she used it on Xavier. She was only protecting me.” Kaylie claims. Cooper turns towards Bethany. “Is that what happened?” Cooper asks. Bethany nods. “That is exactly what happened.” Bethany lies. Cooper nods. “Well given everything I’ve heard about this piece of scum, I’m willing to bet that’s exactly what happened.” Cooper says. “Does that mean we’re free to go?” Kaylie asks. “You know the drill, Detective. You and your friend will still need to head down to the station to give an actual statement, but I don’t see any criminal charges coming Miss. Wilson’s way if that’s what you’re asking.” Cooper tells her. “Thanks.” Bethany says. “Oh! Cooper, do you know if my son made it to the police station okay?” Kaylie asks. “He did. That lady WPA agent made sure of it. Go ahead, go be with him. I’ll wrap things up here.” Cooper says. Kaylie smiles. Bethany turns towards Kaylie. “Do you mind if I come too? After hearing so much about Issac these past few months, I’d love to meet him. Assuming its alright with you.” Bethany says. “Of course it is, its more than alright.” Kaylie tells Bethany.

“I understand you and I have a lot we need to talk about, but I need to go and talk to Julia.” Victor says. “Instead of trying to save face with the daughter you just found out about, maybe you should be more worried about your relationship with the kid you’ve raised since birth, because that’s on pretty shaky ground too!” Brady says. “You have every right to be angry with me, but the situation between your Mom, Virginia and myself...it was very complex.” Victor says. “I know work has always been an issue for you and Mom, its the whole reason Mom left us all those years ago. She was so dedicated to her work she felt like raising a family was holding her back.” Brady recalls. “The amount of time your mother and I dedicated to our respective careers was just as much a problem for us back then as it was when she left. During that time was when I met Virginia. She and I bonded over similar experiences and it ended up leading to an affair. Believe me, I understand I made a tremendous mistake, one that I still regret to this very day.” Victor says. “You didn’t regret it enough to be honest with Mom about it.” Brady says. “Brady, if I had told your mother the truth, there is a very real possibility that you would have never been conceived!” Victor tells him. “Oh, I get it, so I should be thanking you then! Sorry, but that ain’t gonna happen!” Brady yells. “Babe, maybe we should go home…” Kristina suggests. “Good idea, I can’t stand looking at him for another second.” Brady says. “If you want to leave, that’s fine. I completely understand that you’re going to need time to process all of this.” Victor says. “Time? Time isn’t gonna do a damn thing! You made a mistake that could’ve torn our whole damn family apart! Hell, it could’ve even made it so I was never even born! And then, like the coward you are, you lied about it for decades! There’s nothing to process here. As far as I’m concerned, you’re dead to me. You and I? We’re finished!” Brady tells him, before storming off. Kristina runs after him. “Brady and Julia are definitely brother and sister. They basically had the same reaction.” Virginia notes. Victor turns towards Virginia, his eyes burning with rage. “This is YOUR doing! Not only did you keep my daughter from me, but you destroyed the family I already had!” Victor yells!

At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia is sitting on the couch crying when there’s a knock on the door. “GO AWAY!” Julia screams. “Julia, its me.” Lucas can be heard saying. Julia grabs a tissue and wipes away her tears. Once Julia composes herself, she walks over to the front door and opens it to Lucas. “Hi.” Julia says. “Hi. Do you mind if I come in?” Lucas asks. Julia steps aside and motions for Lucas to come in. Lucas walks in. “That was some debate, huh?” Lucas asks. “Couldn’t have gone better if I had planned it.” Julia sarcastically says. Lucas notices the box of tissues on the couch. “Have you been crying?” Lucas questions, as he turns to face Julia. “No...of course not.” Julia lies. “You sure? Because your eyes look pretty puffy too.” Lucas notes. “Gee, thanks for insulting me while I’m already down. Appreciate that.” Julia sarcastically says. “I’m sorry.” Lucas says. “So what brings you by?” Julia wonders. “I just wanted to be available in case you wanted to talk. After all the times you’ve been there for me, I thought I’d return the favor. But, if you don’t want to talk, just say the word and I’ll leave.” Lucas says. “I don’t even know where to begin...my entire life has been a lie!” Julia says. “C’mon, that’s not true.” Lucas says. “Isn’t it? The man I’ve been running against for the District Attorney job, the old, racist white man is actually my biological father! And the reason I didn’t know that sooner is because my own mother never bothered to tell me!” Julia says. “I remember you telling me before that you didn’t care who your biological father was.” Lucas recalls. “That was before he was my rival in an election! You know, to a point, I sort of get why my mother didn’t tell me years ago, it wasn’t really relevant! But when she found out that I was having regular interactions with my father, she should’ve told me immediately! But instead of telling the truth, she tried to get me to drop out of the election, to come back to New York so she could put some distance between Victor and I, that way I’d never find out the truth!” Julia says. “I’m sorry, I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for you. I understand you have a lot to sort through, but you don’t have to do any of that tonight.” Lucas says. “I don’t even know where to start. There’s so much to process. Victor Goo being my biological father, my mother keeping this a secret from me my whole life.” Julia says. “It’ll all be there tomorrow. Maybe tonight you should just focus on getting some rest, then tomorrow you can hopefully tackle this with a clearer head.” Lucas suggests. “Thank you, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Julia says. “You’re welcome. Do you want me to go so you can go to bed?” Lucas asks. “Actually...I think I’d rather you stay the night...if you don’t mind, and that’s assuming you won’t mind sleeping on the couch. I know it probably sounds silly asking you to stay if you’re gonna be down here, but just knowing someone else is here is enough to give me comfort, because I really don’t want to be alone tonight.” Julia says. “You won’t be. I’ll be here for you as long as you need me.” Lucas tells her. Julia smiles. “Thank you.” Julia says.

At the hospital, Rebecca is sitting vigil by Ava’s bedside when Andy walks into the room. “I talked to Ava’s doctor. He said that she’s stable and they are just waiting on her test results. Hopefully those will be able to tell us why she collapsed so suddenly.” Andy says. “We should’ve brought her here the minute she told us she wasn’t feeling well. Maybe if we had, she wouldn’t be in this position right now.” Rebecca says. “Don’t blame yourself. Kids get sick all the time, we had no reason to believe that this was serious.” Andy says. The door opens and Ava’s doctor walks in. Rebecca stands up. “Doctor Martinez, please tell me you have some news on our daughter.” Rebecca says. “I do. I’m sorry to tell you this, but it would appear Ava has lapsed into a coma.” Martinez reveals. Rebecca puts her head into her hands. “Oh God…” Rebecca cries. “Do we know what caused this to happen? Is it related to her previous coma at all?” Andy questions. “That’s just it. I have gone over Ava’s test results with a fine tooth comb and I can’t find any medical explanation behind her sudden decline in health. Her vitals are fine, her X-Rays and tests didn’t show anything. To be perfectly honest with you, I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like this in my 30 years as a doctor.” Martinez says. “Is-is there any sign whether or not she will wake up?” Rebecca asks. Martinez shakes his head. “I’m so sorry, but there’s no way of knowing one way or another. The best thing we can do for Ava right now is just to pray.” Martinez says. Andy can be seen cringing slightly at the mention of prayer. “Thank you, Doctor.” Rebecca says. “Of course. I will of course continue to monitor Ava’s situation, but in the meantime, if you can think of anything else I can do for either one of you, please let me know.” Martinez says, before walking out. Once Martinez is gone, Rebecca breaks down sobbing. Andy puts his hand on her shoulder. “Hey, everything is going to be okay.” Andy says. “I don’t see how. I don’t see how anything is going to be okay until our little girl opens her eyes again!” Rebecca says. Rebecca’s phone begins to ring and she checks the Caller ID. “You don’t have to answer that.” Andy tells her. “Yes I do. Its Detective Cooper, he may have news on Bethany and Xavier. Excuse me.” Rebecca says, before walking out. Once Rebecca is gone, Andy turns to face Ava, his eyes now glowing red. Demon Andy flashes back.

There’s a knock on the door. “Andy? Are you in there?” Rebecca calls out. Demon Andy then turns to face a terrified Ava. “Looks like our little chat is going to have to be cut short.” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy touches Ava’s forehead and she suddenly collapses!

Back in the present, Demon Andy takes a seat next to Ava’s bedside. “I would have killed you without even a second thought, but I had a deal in place with your father preventing me from doing so. Fortunately for me, our little deal didn’t have any clauses in it about leaving you languishing in a coma indefinitely.” Demon Andy says. Demon Andy begins stroking Ava’s hair. “Poor little Ava, you are never going to open your eyes again, which means you won’t be able to warn people about who I really am or the threat that I pose. With Andy Goo’s face as my mask, this city is at my mercy, and the beauty of it all? They don’t even realize it. Those pitiful mortals have no idea the hell that I am going to rain down on them.” Demon Andy says…

By the nurses station, Rebecca answers the phone. “Hey Cooper, please tell me you’re calling with an update on the search for Xavier Irons.” Rebecca says. “The search is over. Bethany Wilson is back safe and Xavier Irons is dead.” Cooper reveals. “Are you certain?” Rebecca asks. “You would be too if you saw the wound on this guy’s head. That and the fact that he didn’t have a pulse, ain’t no way that bastard is coming back from the dead.” Cooper says. “Thank God...you said Bethany Wilson was back safe, you’re sure Xavier didn’t hurt her in any way?” Rebecca questions. “Miss. Wilson is fine, and so isn’t Detective Simms.” Cooper says. “That’s wonderful, its nice to hear some good news tonight.” Rebecca says. “Is everything alright? You sound kinda down.” Cooper notes. “I’m...I’m fine. I’m just happy Xavier Irons’ reign of terror is finally over.” Rebecca says.

As Lawrence and Acerbi are drinking on the balcony of Vernier’s Bistro, Lawrence’s phone begins to ring. Lawrence checks the Caller ID. “Oh, this is my source at the Fantastic Police Department. I’ve got to answer this, they may have news on the search for my nephew.” Lawrence says. “By all means.” Acerbi says. Lawrence answers the phone. “Dare I hope you are bringing me good news?...Uh huh, I see...No, I greatly appreciate the information, so much so that you can expect a little bonus in your bank account come pay day. Thank you.” Lawrence says, before hanging up. “You seem pretty chipper, I assume that must have been good news.” Acerbi says. “You assume correctly. I just received word that Xavier is dead, apparently Bethany Wilson bashed his head in with an ax.” Lawrence reveals. “How horrific...yet a suitable death for such a wretched man. Perhaps I should consider sending Bethany a fruit basket. I’m sorry if my glee is in any way insensitive to you.” Acerbi says. “Not in the slightest! Its no secret that I wanted Xavier dead, and now he is.” Lawrence says. “Perhaps, but he was still your nephew.” Acerbi points out. Lawrence sighs. “You know...I really do wish things had turned out differently for Xavier. I remember my brother Michael had such high hopes for the boy, and even I can admit that he had excellent potential at one point. But...Xavier’s continuous lust for power and control ultimately lead to his downfall.” Lawrence says. “As is the story for most powerful men. At a certain point, they begin to see themselves as untouchable...its not long after that they realize that isn’t the case. I just hope you don’t plan on smuggling Xavier’s body out of the morgue so that you can resurrect him.” Acerbi says. “I wouldn’t dream of it! Xavier got exactly what he deserved, and now he can spend the rest of eternity rotting in hell for his transgressions.” Lawrence says.

At the police station, Jackie is in Rebecca’s office holding Issac when there’s a knock on the door. “Someone’s at the door! Who do you think it is? Hm? Any guesses?” Jackie asks Issac. Jackie turns to face the door. “Its unlocked!” Jackie calls out. Kaylie and Bethany walk in. “You’re both okay!” Jackie says. “Yes, thank God. How’s Issac?” Kaylie asks. “Issac is fine. So what happened with Xavier? Is he in custody?” Jackie asks. “No, he’s dead. I drove an ax through his skull.” Bethany reveals. “Oh...wow. That’s something. Maybe the WPA should consider hiring you.” Jackie says. “I’m sure they have my number.” Bethany says. “You’re sure Issac is okay?” Kaylie asks. “Yes Kaylie, he’s fine. Better than fine, actually. Issac might be the only baby in existence I actually like. I’m sure you probably want him back though.” Jackie says. “Thank you so much for taking care of him while I was out looking for Xavier.” Kaylie says. “It wasn’t any trouble at all. Anyway, I’d love to stick around and chat but I need to get going.” Jackie says, as she passes Issac over to Kaylie. “Leaving town already?” Bethany asks. “I need to get back to DC to file a report on this whole incident. I’m also going to look into launching an investigation into that situation at the cabin.” Jackie says. “I’m confused. Xavier is dead, so why would you need to launch an investigation?” Bethany asks. “Xavier isn’t the one we’d be investigating, its looking like there’s another player in the game.” Jackie says. “Its a long and sorted story, and I will happily tell you all about it tomorrow.” Kaylie says. “Sounds fair to me.” Bethany says. “Take care you two, and you little guy.” Jackie says, before walking out. Kaylie hugs Issac. “Oh my God, you’ve gotten so big, and so handsome! I’m the luckiest Mom in the world.” Kaylie says. “Aw, he’s so precious.” Bethany says. Kaylie looks at Bethany. “Precious? That’s a new one. I didn’t think that kind of word would be in bad ass Bethany Wilson’s vocab.” Kaylie jokes. “Mind the language, Kay! The baby is listening!” Bethany points out. “My bad.” Kaylie says, while smiling at Issac. “Hey, um...thanks for what you did for me back at the shed, I really appreciate it even though I don’t like you lying for me. I mean, you do know you’re risking your career and your freedom for me, right?” Bethany asks. “Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t about to let you go to jail when you should be getting a parade thrown in your honor. I have no regrets.” Kaylie says. “None at all? Because you’re risking a lot by helping me. If the truth comes out, you could be separated from Issac all over again!” Bethany points out. “The truth isn’t going to come out. The only other person who knows what really happened is Xavier, and he’s dead.” Kaylie says. “When you’re right, you’re right…” Bethany mutters. “Now can we stop focusing so much on the past? I’d rather look forward. Xavier is gone, I’ve got my son back...I can finally live my life again.” Kaylie says. “I know. Its all I’ve wanted for you ever since I found out that pig was controlling you.” Bethany says. “You know, I seem to remember you wanting something else. Right before Xavier came to town, you kissed me.” Kaylie recalls. “I remember, but then you rejected me because you said you were already seeing someone else.” Bethany notes. “Right, a disgusting loser that I wish I had never met. But things are different now that I finally have authority over my own life again.” Kaylie says. “That’s great, but to be perfectly honest with you, I still wasn’t sure if that was what you wanted, even if Xavier wasn’t in the picture.” Bethany admits. Kaylie nods. “Its absolutely what I want. There’s nothing more I want than to spend my life with you.” Kaylie tells her. “That sounds great, but...are you sure it isn’t too soon?” Bethany asks. “You know, it almost sounds like you’re the one that doesn’t want to be with me.” Kaylie jokes. “No! God no! I absolutely want to be with you! Kay, I’ve wanted us to get back together pretty much since the minute you came back to town!” Bethany tells her. “I’m glad to hear that, I was a little worried all of my drama might scare you away.” Kaylie says. Bethany laughs. “I’m sorry, have you met me? Drama is my middle name, I LIVE for the drama! But the whole drama with Xavier was a little extra, even for my taste, but that wasn’t your fault. But seriously...are you 100% sure this is what you want?” Bethany asks. Kaylie puts Issac into a chair. “Maybe this will answer your question.” Kaylie says, before leaning in and kissing Bethany. After a moment, Bethany pulls away and smiles. “Alright, you’ve convinced me.” Bethany tells her. Kaylie laughs and Bethany pulls her into another kiss.

“I will admit I was wrong to keep Julia from you, and I will admit it was wrong of me to sleep with a married man, but it takes two to tango and you were MORE than a willing participant!” Virginia snaps. “Maybe it was wrong of me to blame you for my family blowing up, but you are absolutely to blame for keeping Julia from me for all of these years! If I had known she existed, I could’ve been there for her growing up, I could’ve raised her! But you robbed me of that opportunity! How could you do that to me, Virginia? After everything that we shared! What we had may have been an affair, but I truly did care about you and I thought you felt the same way about me!” Victor says. “I did feel the same way about you! Its the reason I decided to keep the secret! If I had told you the truth, it would’ve ruined your marriage!” Virginia says. “You could’ve told me the truth when you came to Fantastic and found out that Jane and I are no longer an item! Maybe I could’ve handled things with my daughter differently.” Victor says. “Differently how? You mean you would’ve been less of a cold hearted bastard to Julia if you knew she was your flesh and blood? Maybe you wouldn’t have tried to paint her as a mole for the mob just to get ahead of her in the election? Julia being your daughter shouldn’t have made no difference! You should’ve done things differently to try and be a decent human being, not because your opponent happened to be your daughter! Now you knew perfectly well that Julia wasn’t no damn mob plant, but you didn’t care! Anything to get ahead, that’s ALL that mattered to you! Well look where that got you?! Now your daughter don’t want anything to do with you!” Virginia yells. “That’s only temporary. Over time, Julia will begin to thaw.” Victor claims. “How do you know that for sure? You don’t know Julia like I do. Julia is merciless to the people who cross her, and she is very unforgiving! She’s not gonna shrug off all the crap you pulled just because you’re her long lost Daddy! My...our daughter knows how to hold a grudge, and if you expect her to let go of that grudge, you better be ready to put in the work!” Virginia says. “Try to keep in mind that I’m not the only one Julia is mad at. Julia made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with you either.” Victor says. “I know. If I’m gonna win back my daughter’s love, I’ll need to put in a lot of work too. You know, for what its worth...you and Julia were both right about one thing.” Virginia says. “I was?” Victor asks. “I should’ve told the truth sooner, instead of letting it come out like this, in public!” Virginia says. “You didn’t want the truth to come out at all.” Victor points out. “How in the hell did it come out in the first place? I remember the conversation that recording is from, Victor! The door was closed, nobody else was in the room but you and me! Who could’ve done this?” Virginia wonders. “I don’t know, but I intend to find out. This person destroyed my family and I won’t let them get away with it.” Victor says. “Well you let me know when you find out who it is. All I need is five minutes with that rat and I’ll set them straight!” Virginia says. “Your attention would probably be better focused on winning back your daughter’s trust.” Victor says. “We both have lots of work to do in that department, don’t we?” Virginia asks. Victor sighs. “Unfortunately, you’re right.” Victor concedes. “You know, we might have better luck if we handle this as a united front.” Virginia suggests. Victor turns towards Virginia. “Are you out of your mind? I’m not teaming up with you after what you did to me! Right now, all I want to do is go home and have a very stiff drink! I need one after the rotten day I’ve had! As for you, I have nothing more to say other than good luck with Julia, you’re going to need it.” Victor says. Victor then storms off, leaving Virginia alone in the park.

At the Goo Castle, Kristina comes into her and Brady’s bedroom and finds Brady sitting on the bed. “You okay?” Kristina asks. “Well lets see...I just found out my Dad cheated on my Mom and nearly destroyed our family, nearly made it so I wasn’t even born, and that affair produced another kid...yeah, I’m peachy.” Brady says. Kristina sits on the bed next to Brady. “Just so you know, you have every right to be upset.” Kristina says. “I’m glad you’re not gonna try and downplay my feelings.” Brady says. “I’d never do that. What Victor did was a huge betrayal.” Kristina says. “Not only was it a betrayal, but the betrayal resulted in a kid, a constant reminder that he was unfaithful to my Mom!” Brady says. “What happened wasn’t Julia’s fault.” Kristina points out. “I know that. Honestly, I can’t really even blame Virginia. Sure, she was part of the affair and she did keep Julia a secret from my Dad, but she wasn’t the one married with children that decided to step out on her spouse, that was my Dad. And for somebody who likes to act like a big tough guy all the time, he’s a pretty big coward for not confessing back when him and Mom decided they wanted to work on their marriage.” Brady says. “I agree with you, but I don’t really have much room to judge when it comes to being unfaithful.” Kristina notes. “At least you didn’t cheat on the father of your kids like that spineless bastard did. Honestly...I’m not sure there’s any coming back from this.”

"My Dad ruined himself in my eyes and I’m not sure I can ever forgive him.” Brady says.

CAMERA FADES

Downstairs in the Goo Living Room, Victor pours himself a glass of scotch and then picks it up. Victor walks over to the fireplace mantle and sees a picture of Brady sitting on top. After gazing at the picture for what feels like hours, unable to suppress his emotions any longer, Victor chucks the glass into the fireplace. The glass shatters, and Brady’s picture falls face first off of the mantle! Victor kneels down next to the picture, flips it over, and finds that it is completely broken. Victor then closes his eyes in an attempt to hold back tears.

In Virginia’s hotel room, sitting on the bed, Virginia reaches over to the nightstand for a photo of her, Kaylie, and Julia all together...all three happy. Virginia pulls the picture close to her and begins sobbing uncontrollably.

At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia walks down the stairs holding a pillow and blanket and makes her way over to Lucas. Julia places the pillow and blanket on the couch. “Thanks again for agreeing to stay. I...I really owe you one.” Julia tells him. “Its no problem at all. Honestly, it’ll be nice not to spend the night in that lonely old house. Without Lydia, its...its just not the same. Trust me, you’re doing me a favor too.” Lucas assures her. Julia smiles and then leans in to kiss Lucas’ cheek. “Good night, Lucas.” Julia says. “Good night.” Lucas responds. Julia walks back towards the stairs, and as Lucas is setting up the couch for sleep, Julia turns back to face him one last time. A faint smile crosses Julia’s face before she heads back upstairs.

At the beach, Bethany and Kaylie are walking through the sand, with Kaylie carrying Issac. “It was a good idea to come here. The weather is great, practically no one is here...its perfect, just like you.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “You’re sweet. But, there’s actually another reason I wanted to come here.” Kaylie says. Bethany places her hands on her hips. “Kaylie Simms has an ulterior motive? Color me intrigued.” Bethany says. “Do you mind holding Issac for a sec?” Kaylie asks. “Yeah, sure.” Bethany says. Kaylie hands Issac over to Bethany and then turns to face the ocean. With the wind blowing through Kaylie’s hair, she looks down at her hand and focuses on the engagement ring that Xavier gave her. Kaylie then slides the ring off of her finger and chucks it into the ocean! Kaylie turns back towards Bethany with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. “There...I’m finally free.” Kaylie happily cries. Bethany smiles and then uses her free arm to pull Kaylie into a hug.

In the morgue, Xavier’s corpse can be seen lying on a slab. The coroner walks up to him and pulls a sheet over his head. The coroner then slides Xavier into a morgue drawer, before slamming the door shut on him.

In Brady and Kristina’s bedroom, Kristina is rubbing Brady’s shoulders. “Hey, look at me.” Kristina says. Brady turns to face Kristina. “I want you to know that no matter what happens, you will always have me, and soon you’ll have our baby too.” Kristina tells him. Brady smiles. “I am so damn lucky to have such an amazing wife, and I hope to God that I never lose you.” Brady says. Kristina caresses Brady’s cheek. “You won’t. I’m in it for the long haul.” Kristina assures him. Brady leans in to kiss Kristina, and as the two are kissing, they slowly fall onto the bed.

Lawrence walks Acerbi to the front door of her house. “Here you are, home sweet home.” Lawrence says. “Indeed. Thank you for a nice, albeit eventful evening. Despite everything that happened, I really enjoyed your company tonight.” Acerbi says. “The pleasure was all mine, Olivia. Its been a privilege to reconnect with you after all these years, it truly has been.” Lawrence tells her. Acerbi smiles at him, and Lawrence leans in and kisses Acerbi! A moment later, Acerbi pulls back. “That was quite unexpected.” Acerbi admits. “I apologize, I was probably moving too quickly.” Lawrence says. “At our age, is there really a such thing as moving things too quickly? Time isn’t guaranteed for anyone, especially not for people our age.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “Does that mean that you aren’t rejecting me?” Lawrence asks. “You know, our celebration over Xavier’s demise doesn’t have to end. After all, the night is still young.” Acerbi says. “I’ve always loved the way your mind works.” Lawrence states. Acerbi unlocks the front door, opens it, and then grabs Lawrence’s tie to pull him into the house.

Back at the hospital, Rebecca takes a seat next to Ava’s bedside and squeezes her hand. “Hey sweetie, its Mom. I don’t know what happened to cause this, but what I do know is that you are a fighter. Please...please fight to come back to us. It nearly broke me the last time I thought I lost you, I’m not sure I can survive going through this again. You are my heart...my soul. Please don’t leave us again, please I am begging you!” Rebecca cries. The camera pans up and reveals Andy’s eyes are glowing red. Demon Andy smirks as he witnesses Rebecca’s immense pain, and the screen fades to black...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum