QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 06

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 06 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 06

Post by QG Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:26 pm

In Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany and Kaylie are making out on the couch, and after a few moments, they stop. Bethany smiles. “Tell me that didn’t feel right.” Bethany says. Kaylie gazes into Bethany’s eyes for a moment, before standing up. “I’m sorry. I-I can’t do this.” Kaylie says. “Why not? The chemistry is still there! In fact, I think its gotten better!” Bethany says. “I’m with someone else.” Kaylie confesses. “W-what? When did this happen?” Bethany questions. “Back in New York. I’ve been with them for about six months, and...its gotten pretty serious.” Kaylie admits. “So serious that you’ve never talked about them? You literally just told me earlier you weren't with anyone.” Bethany asks. “I didn't think talking about my new relationship with my ex would be appropriate. Besides, I didn’t know things would escalate between us the way things did.” Kaylie says. “We were still friends, Kay. I figured you would’ve told me something like this.” Bethany says. “I’m sorry if I gave you mixed signals. I hope this doesn’t screw up our friendship.” Kaylie says. Bethany stands up, and fakes a smile. “We’re all good. Anyways, I’m gonna go out for a little while…” Bethany says. “You don’t have to leave.” Kaylie says. “Its okay. I’m sure after all that...stuff, you could use your space. I’ll be back later.” Bethany says, before grabbing her purse, and rushing out the door. Kaylie stares at the door with a disappointed look on her face, and sighs…

Julia walks into Lucas’ hospital room, and finds him awake. “You aren’t dead yet. That’s promising.” Julia notes. “My doctors tell me I’m gonna make a full recovery, though I might be in pain for a few more days. Thank you for the concern.” Lucas says. “Oh, I wasn’t concerned. I was curious about your well being, though. That’s what happens after you find someone half dead, you become invested in the outcome.” Julia says. “Well thank you for your investment. By the way, has there been any news on Daisy?” Lucas questions. “The police spoke to Daisy’s boyfriend, but he apparently hasn’t seen her since this morning. Speaking of the boyfriend, was he in on your little plan?” Julia asks. “Dylan had no part in it, Daisy was worried he might not approve. Besides, I never would’ve agreed to help her if Dylan was involved.” Lucas admits. “I sense some bad blood between you and Daisy’s boyfriend.” Julia observes. “Dylan Stanpatos and I have a very long history. We actually thought we were brothers, once upon a time. Dylan also shot me years ago, and to pay him back, I kept quiet while his psychotic doppelganger took over his life and left him languishing in a mental institution. Of course, I didn’t know just how insane this guy was. If I had, I never would’ve teamed up with him. Oh, and more recently, while Lydia was married to Dylan, she kissed me while the two of us were stranded on an island together, which is how their relationship ended.” Lucas recalls. “Well...this city never ceases to surprise me. Seems each story I hear about it is even crazier and more convoluted than the last.” Julia admits. Lucas laughs. “That’s not even the worst of this city’s history. Do you know that a man named Andre Stanpatos fell into a volcano and survived?” Lucas asks. “No, that’s impossible.” Julia says. “It wasn’t impossible for Andre.” Lucas notes. “There had to have been some special effects involved. A fake volcano, fake lava…” Julia suggests. “That’s an awfully lot of trouble to go through.” Lucas says. “I imagine surviving a volcano is a lot of trouble in itself.” Julia says. Someone knocks on the door. “Come in.” Lucas calls out. Victor walks in. “Hello Lucas. You’re looking well. How are you feeling?” Victor asks. “Like someone drove a knife through my stomach. You?” Lucas asks. Victor turns, and notices Julia standing there. “What the hell are you doing here?” Victor asks. “I’m the one who drove Lucas to the hospital.” Julia admits. “And you decided to stick around and keep him company? How sweet.” Victor sarcastically remarks. “Lucas was in pretty rough shape when I found him, I wanted to make sure he was going to make a full recovery. Besides, as a future public figure, its important to me to connect with the people of Fantastic City.” Julia says. Julia turns towards Lucas. “Did you know that I’m running against Victor here to become the next District Attorney?” Julia asks. “No, I didn’t. You have my vote.” Lucas tells her. “I didn’t come here to discuss the election, I came to question Lucas about what happened to him.” Victor says. “Isn’t that normally the job of the police?” Julia asks. “The whole police force is out searching for Joe Fish and Daisy Nichols, so I figured I would step in.” Victor says. “That’s awfully generous of you.” Julia comments. “Thank you, Miss. Gray. The people of Fantastic City will likely agree with you.” Victor says. “We’re getting side tracked. You said you came to ask me a few questions?” Lucas asks. “Yes. I have some questions about what lead up to Joe stabbing you. But first, I’d like to make note of the fact that Julia is the one who called the police and reported Daisy missing, which I found was odd. But, now that I know that Julia was with you, I assume you must have told her, and had her call the police.” Victor says. “I had been stabbed, I wasn’t in much condition to call the cops.” Lucas points out. “I’m aware of that. My question for you is what you and Daisy were doing with Joe in the first place.” Victor says. “You know, given the fact that Lucas is the victim and not the perpetrator, maybe you shouldn’t make it seem like you are interrogating him.” Julia suggests. “Given that Lucas was seemingly the last person to see Joe Fish, he could be the key to finding out where Joe went. The expert attorney that you are, I would think you would understand that line of thinking, counselor.” Victor says. “I have no idea where the hell Joe went. Daisy and I were with Joe, he stabbed me, he took off with Daisy, and by the time I was able to stand, the two of them were long gone.” Lucas tells Victor. “See, there’s just one part of your story that I can’t wrap my head around. What were you and Daisy doing with Joe? Come to think of it, what were you and Daisy doing together at all? As I understand it, the two of you barely know each other. If you ask me, you are dancing around some very important details, and I suspect there’s a reason for that. So, why don’t you stop dodging and tell me the truth? What really transpired between you, Daisy, and Joe?” Victor questions…

In a familiar location, Joe enters a room, where Daisy is tied to a chair, with a gag in her mouth. “My apologies for being gone for so long. I had some errands I needed to run.” Joe says, before removing the gag from Daisy’s mouth. “HEEEEEELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! I’VE BEEN KIDNAPPED MY A PSYCHOPATH!” Daisy screams. “PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE! THAT LUNATIC JOE FISH HAS ABDUCTED ME! HE’S GOING TO KILL ME!” Joe screams. Joe begins to laugh. “Oh you poor girl, your wailing is pointless. We are so far underground, there isn’t a single soul that will be able to hear you.” Joe says. “Underground...where are we?!” Daisy questions. “This room use to house a bomb capable of destroying all of Fantastic, and then some. An invention of mine, of course. But unfortunately, that was yet another plan Andy Goo ruined. Fortunately, Andy is on the losing side this time. Not only is his baby dead, but so isn’t his beloved fiancee.” Joe says. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Rebecca is dead?” Daisy asks. “Yes, it appears she passed away in the hospital. So, now that Andy’s fiancee and baby are both dead, and Andy’s life is in shambles, that means its almost time for me to put Fantastic City behind me and disappear forever.” Joe reveals. “Perfect! If you plan on leaving, then you should just let me go.” Daisy says. Joe grins. “I didn’t say I was leaving empty handed. I already approached your boyfriend Dylan and told him that I had you, and that the only way he would ever see you again is if he pays me a small ransom of one hundred million dollars.” Joe reveals. “Are you kidding? That is an INSANE amount of money!” Daisy points out. “Not to anyone that places value on human life. I’m not sure if Dylan falls into that category, though…” Joe says. “Are you saying Dylan hasn’t agreed to pay the ransom?” Daisy questions. “Dylan needed more time to think about it. That really makes you wonder if his money means more to him than you do.” Joe says. “I’m sure Dylan is just making you wait.” Daisy claims. “It isn’t smart to play games with me when a life is at stake. Even with amnesia, I would hope Dylan would know that.” Joe says. “Don’t worry, Dylan will come through with the money. Then, you can be on your merry little way back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.” Daisy says. “You sure seem to have a lot of faith in Dylan.” Joe notes. “Of course I do. He loves me.” Daisy says. “If Dylan loved you that much, he would’ve forked over the ransom without a second thought. If you do make it out alive, I suggest you take the time to evaluate your relationship, and ask yourself if its really worth it.” Joe suggests.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is sitting on the sofa, looking at his bank information. “That’s a lot of money to just throw away...but, it would save Daisy’s life.” Dylan notes. Dylan’s train of thought is interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Dylan heads into the foyer, opens the door, and Acerbi walks in. “Come right in!” Dylan sarcastically says. “I heard about what happened to Daisy. What are you planning to do to bring her home?” Acerbi questions. “Why do you care?” Dylan questions. “I don’t. But, I do care about Joe being brought to justice. Has he made any sort of contact?” Acerbi questions. “None whatsoever.” Dylan claims. Acerbi’s eyes squint. “You’re lying to me.” Acerbi declares. Dylan sighs. “Okay, fine. Joe was here earlier, and he’s demanding one hundred million dollars for Daisy’s safe return.” Dylan reveals. “Are you going to give him what he wants?” Acerbi questions. Dylan shrugs. “I’m not sure I have that kind of money.” Dylan says. Acerbi scoffs. “Please. I use to work for your family, both your father and your uncle Lawrence, I know for certain the Stanpatos family has that kind of money and THEN some.” Acerbi says. “Our budget isn’t what is use to be.” Dylan claims. “Your family was perfectly wealthy as of seven years ago when Lawrence was still funding my clinic. However, make no mistake, although I want you to give Joe what he wants, I see this as an opportunity to trap him. Call him and arrange a meeting, make sure he brings Daisy with him. Once you meet him, give him the money and have him give you Daisy. Once the exchange has been made, you will be free to rid the world of Joe once and for all.” Acerbi says. “I’m not going to kill Joe!” Dylan tells her. “Why not? You did it once before!” Acerbi points out. “That was over a decade ago! And I was a different person back then!” Dylan argues. Dylan’s phone begins to ring. “Hang on…” Dylan tells Acerbi. Dylan checks the Caller ID. “Unknown caller...it could be him! Keep your voice down, he can’t know you’re here.” Dylan says. Acerbi rolls her eyes, as Dylan answers the phone. “Hello?” Dylan answers. “Hello Dylan. Have you decided whether or not you want Daisy to live?” Joe asks. “You haven’t given me much time.” Dylan claims. “Oh I think you’ve had more than enough time to come to the realization that you can’t outmaneuver me. So, do we have a deal?” Joe questions. Dylan sighs. “Text me the routing number for the account you want me to transfer the money to.” Dylan says. “I’d prefer to do it the old fashion way. You can come to me with a briefcase containing the amount agreed upon, and once I am sure its all there, you can be reunited with your deranged princess.” Joe says. Dylan nervously laughs. “Uh, it might be kind of difficult to withdraw that much money at once.” Dylan notes. “I’m sure you’ll find a way. After all, Daisy’s life depends on it. I’ll text you a map to where you are supposed to go.” Joe says. Dylan receives a message, and he looks at the picture. “Its a bunch of scribbles!” Dylan points out. “That is a map of an underground maze you need to go through to reach the room Daisy is being held in. I thought about bringing Daisy to the surface, but why make it any easier for you? I’ll be seeing you, very soon.” Joe says, before hanging up. Dylan puts his phone away. “What happened?” Acerbi questions. “Joe wants to meet. I have to go.” Dylan says. “Are you going to bring a weapon?” Acerbi asks. “No! I’m not going to do anything that could put Daisy at risk.” Dylan says. “As much as it pains me to say this, you should at least contact the authorities.” Acerbi says. “Joe made it abundantly clear he doesn’t want the police anywhere near this. If I’m going to get Daisy out of this mess successfully, I need to do it alone. Do me a favor though, will you? If you don’t hear from me in an hour, I want you to call the police. I know Joe said no cops, but if I don’t have Daisy back in an hour, I’m going to assume something probably went wrong. I’ll forward you the map Joe sent me.” Dylan says. “What map?” Acerbi asks. “Of some underground maze.” Dylan says. “Rather than involve the police, can’t I just go myself and kill Joe?” Acerbi asks. “As appealing as that sounds, I’d prefer the police.” Dylan says. Acerbi rolls her eyes. “Fine. Go handle matters, I await your text confirming Daisy’s rescue.” Acerbi says. “I hope I get to send that text. We’ll talk soon.” Dylan says, before rushing out.

At the Fulton House, Andy and Kristina are standing at the foot of Rebecca’s bed. Kristina gets off the phone. “I just talked to the hospital. Lucas is gonna be fine.” Kristina says. “Thank God.” Andy says. “So do you have any idea where to find Joe?” Kristina asks. “I’m not sure. Joe could’ve gone back to one of his old haunts. Fishkit Castle came to mind, but that seems a little out of the way if Joe is still wreaking havoc in Fantastic.” Andy says. “What about that underground bunker? When Joe first came back four years ago, I remember hearing about a secret room he once had with a bomb capable of wiping out all of Fantastic and any surrounding city.” Kristina recalls. “That’s the room where Joe stashed Bethany after he kidnapped her, and put a bomb on her lap.” Andy recalls. “Oh...well I didn’t know about that. That must’ve been after Joe killed me.” Kristina says. “It doesn’t get any more secret than that. Deep under Fantastic, hidden behind a wall in the tunnels, you have go make your way through a giant maze to find it. Its the perfect place to hide, even if he’s already milked it to death.” Andy says. “Are you gonna go check it out?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, I think I will. Stay with Rebecca, I’ll let you know what happens.” Andy says, before heading out…

At Vernier’s Bistro, Bethany is sitting at the bar, downing a drink. “Bartender! Can I have another?” Bethany asks. A man in a suit sits next to her. “Pardon the interruption, but you can put the lady’s drinks on my tab. Thank you.” The man says, with a british accent. Bethany rolls her eyes. “If you’re looking for a girlfriend, look somewhere else. I’m not in the mood.” Bethany says. “I assure you, you have nothing to fear from me. I was just looking for some company. By the looks of it, you could use the company as well.” The man says. “Really? Is it that obvious I’m pissed off?” Bethany asks. “I didn’t think you were making an effort to hide it.” The man notes. The man holds out his hand. “Xavier Irons.” Xavier introduces himself. Bethany’s eyes widen. “Xavier Irons? As in the CEO of Iron Clad? One of the biggest tech companies in the world?!” Bethany asks. Xavier smiles. “I must admit, I’m surprised you know who I am.” Xavier says. “It’d be hard to find someone who DIDN’T know who you are.” Bethany says. “The same could be said for you, Mrs. Bethany Wilson Stanpatos.” Xavier says. “Just Bethany Wilson, I kept my maiden name. I’m guessing you know me from my time as CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Bethany assumes. “Your reign was quite a lucrative time for the company. Its impressive how someone without a shred of corporate experience was able to take control of one of the biggest corporate conglomerates on the planet, and make it even more profitable than it already was. The only reason you are no longer in control is because of the manipulations of Dylan Stanpatos.” Xavier says. “Don’t remind me.” Bethany says. “Is Dylan the reason you are drowning your sorrows?” Xavier questions. “Just thinking about what Dylan did to me does still get on my nerves, but he isn’t the reason I’m here.” Bethany says. “What’s troubling you, if you don’t mind my asking?” Xavier questions. “I’ve been getting close to an old friend recently, and some feelings that used to be there are starting to resurface.” Bethany says. “You don’t seem like the type to hide your feelings, so I’m guessing you must’ve told your friend.” Xavier assumes. “I did more than that. I showed them how I felt by kissing them. At first, it seemed like they were into it, but then...they rejected me.” Bethany admits.

“Nothing transpired between me, Daisy, and Joe. Daisy and I got together because we had both suffered losses because of Joe, and while we were commiserating, Joe showed up. Joe stabbed me, he grabbed Daisy, and he took off.” Lucas says. “Why would Joe kidnap Daisy?” Victor questions. “Joe has a history with Dylan Stanpatos, so it makes sense why Joe would want to target her. As for me? I wasn’t about to let Joe take Daisy, hence why Joe stabbed me.” Lucas says. “Its an interesting story, there’s just one slight flaw. Why did Joe have a knife? When Joe escaped police custody, he had stolen a gun, so wouldn’t it make more sense to take Daisy hostage at gunpoint?” Victor asks. “Guns are noisy. A gunshot would attract too much attention, so Joe probably chose a knife to keep things quiet.” Lucas says. “Lucas isn’t the one who set off a bomb at a wedding, or who murdered a cop, or who kidnapped a civilian. Instead of badgering him, your time would be better spent trying to track down the actual culprit.” Julia says. “I am trying to track Joe down! Lucas might be able to point me in the right direction!” Victor points out. “I don’t know where Joe took Daisy!” Lucas snaps. “That doesn’t mean you can’t help the investigation!” Victor argues. “Well if you can think of a way I can be of help, please enlighten me.” Lucas says. “Tell me where you were stabbed.” Victor says. “In the stomach.” Lucas says. “No, I mean where were you when you were stabbed?” Victor asks. Before Lucas can answer, Julia interrupts. “This interrogation is over!” Julia announces. “This isn’t an interrogation.” Victor claims. “Really? You are talking to Lucas as if he is the one being investigated for a crime, that makes this an interrogation.” Julia argues. “I wouldn’t be talking to Lucas that way if he didn’t have a long history of being involved in criminal activity.” Victor notes. “Okaaay, I see we’re just tossing professionalism straight out the window. It doesn’t matter what Lucas may or may not have done in the past, none of that information is relevant unless it directly pertains to the investigation at hand, which I don’t believe is the case, unless you know something I don’t.” Julia says. “To my knowledge, nothing in Mr. Cambino’s alleged criminal past pertains to Joe’s reign of terror.” Victor admits. “Then you have no right to bring it up, and use it to suggest that my client is guilty of an imaginary crime. Mind you, you don’t even know what that crime is, I suppose you haven’t thought that far ahead in your attempt to railroad my client. Bottom line, my client’s history with the law is off limits in relation to this case, which I would expect you to know, given that you are the District Attorney.” Julia says. Victor chuckles. “You must not have very good standards if you are representing him. By the way, why does he need representation if he isn’t guilty of anything?” Victor questions. “Miranda rights state my client has a right to an attorney, whether or not he’s guilty of a crime. Now unless you have something of note to say, you can leave now. My client needs his rest.” Julia says. “Fine. Rest all you’d like, Lucas. But if I come to find out you are hiding anything, and believe me, I will find out, I’m not going to go easy on you just because Joe stabbed you. I’ve been waiting years to put you behind bars, I won’t pass up on the opportunity, regardless of the circumstances.” Victor says, before storming out. “Thanks for the assist.” Lucas says. “Anything to stick it to that jack ass.” Julia says. “Regardless of Victor’s behavior, I’m not exactly innocent.” Lucas reminds her. “I don’t agree with your actions, but its not as if you went after some unarmed, harmless civilian. Your actions were driven by grief, and you went after the man responsible for that pain. I understand both grief and anger, and I know how those two emotions can dictate your actions. With that being said, my involvement in this is to provide you with an adequate legal defense, that is the extent of it. I have no intention of tampering with evidence on your behalf, or anything along those lines.” Julia says. “I would never ask you to. Besides, you’ve done enough for me already.” Lucas says. “Get some rest. I’ll be back tomorrow to check on you, and to of course discuss our legal strategy.” Julia says. “Thank you, Julia.” Lucas tells her. Julia smiles at him, before walking out.

Dylan arrives outside the secret room, and tries to open the door, but he finds that its locked. Dylan then knocks on the door, and Joe opens it a crack. “What’s the password?” Joe asks. “Cut the childish games! Where’s Daisy?!” Dylan angrily asks. “Why do you always have to be so short fused? It gets boring!” Joe says. Joe opens the door, and Dylan sees a bound and gagged Daisy. Dylan goes to run to Daisy, but Joe pulls out a gun. “Don’t get too close. The exchange still hasn’t been made.” Joe reminds him. Dylan holds up the briefcase. “Relax. I brought your money. It wasn’t easy to fit all of it in there, but I managed. You are welcome to count it.” Dylan says. Joe takes the briefcase. “Thanks. I intend to.” Joe says. Joe opens the briefcase, and begins counting it. “Oh for God’s sake...I didn’t think you were actually going to! This is going to take all night!” Dylan notes. Joe turns towards Dylan. “I could always shoot Daisy. That would speed things up significantly, wouldn’t it?” Joe asks. “Take your time.” Dylan urges. Joe begins counting, and Dylan rushes over to Daisy, and removes her gag. “Are you okay?” Dylan asks. “I will be as soon as I’m out of this pit.” Daisy says. “You’ll be out soon.” Dylan says. Joe closes the briefcase. “Well, it appears all the money is present.” Joe says. “Wonderful, that means we can go. Come on, Daisy.” Dylan says, as he begins to untie Daisy’s restraints. “WAIT!” Joe yells, as he points his gun at Dylan! Dylan turns to face Joe. “A deal is a deal!” Dylan growls. Joe smiles. “My fingers were crossed.” Joe admits. “Don’t do this.” Dylan urges. “Oh come on! You should’ve seen this coming! You pushed me off a cliff fifteen years ago, and I’ll let Daisy tell you what she did to me. Besides, I’m not a big fan of letting hostages go. It feels like a failure, and if there’s anything I despise its failure.” Joe says. “So you’re just going to lock us in here and leave us to die?!” Daisy asks. “No, I imagine someone is bound to find you before then, but that’s when your fate will be sealed. But more on that later.” Joe says. Joe points to a chair directly behind Daisy’s chair. “I saved a seat just for you, Dylan. Now sit down, or Daisy dies.” Joe warns.

In the tunnels under Fantastic City, Andy is walking through with a flashlight. “Think Andy...where the hell is the entrance to that maze…” Andy asks himself.

In the secret room, Joe finishes typing up Dylan. “There, that should keep you from going anywhere.” Joe says. “You’re making a big mistake. I told someone where I was going, and if that person doesn’t hear from me in an hour, they’re going to the police.” Dylan reveals. “Good, that should speed things along nicely.” Joe says. “What are you talking about?” Dylan asks. Joe walks over to a duffle bag, and pulls out a giant rifle! “And what? Ruin my pure reputation? Perish the thought! Do you know why I picked this gun? Because it is so powerful, it could shoot one person, and the bullet would go right through them and hit the person behind them. Its a MARVELOUS piece of hardware, in my humble opinion.” Joe says. “What’s it supposed to do if you’re not going to shoot us?” Daisy asks. “I’m getting to that part.” Joe tells him. Joe places the gun on a contraption which is connected to the door. “What is that for?” Daisy questions. “Its what one would call a booby trap. Once it has been activated, the next time this door opens, the gun will go off, and since the two of you are tied back to back, the bullet will go right through Daisy, and then hit Dylan! Its ingenious!” Joe brags. “Its psychotic!” Daisy yells. “There’s one flaw in your plan, Joe. Daisy and I could tip our chairs over, and we’d be out of the line of fire.” Dylan notes. “I’m afraid not. You see, those chairs are nailed to the ground, so tipping them over isn’t actually an option. Well, on that note, I’m going to leave you two loved birds alone. After all, I’m sure you want to say goodbye to each other before you get blown away.” Joe says. Joe grabs the briefcase, and heads towards the door. “In any case, I bid the two of you adieu, and I wish you both safe travels to hell.” Joe says, before walking out. Once Joe is gone, Dylan and Daisy both focus on the barrel of the gun…

“Being rejected by someone you’re infatuated with is never easy.” Xavier notes. “I’m surprise you’d know anything about that. You’re gorgeous!” Bethany notes. Xavier chuckles. “As are you, but someone was still foolish enough to reject you.” Xavier says. “Well I misread the situation. I thought for sure my friend had feelings for me, but I guess not. Oh well, the damage is done. The best thing for me to do would be to move on.” Bethany says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Xavier says. “Of course, that might be easier said than done. The friend I kissed also happens to be my roommate.” Bethany admits. “That does complicate things. Are you planning on moving out?” Xavier questions. “I’d like to at least clear the air. Even if we don’t get together, I don’t want our friendship to end over some dumb kiss.” Bethany says. “Do you think the friendship can be fixed at this point?” Xavier wonders. “The two of us have a strong bond, we’ll fix it. Plus, it helps that I’m charismatic and can charm my way out of anything.” Bethany jokes. Xavier laughs. “After only a few moments with you, I can attest to your charm. Of course, that leaves me even more perplexed as to why your friend would reject you.” Xavier admits. “Apparently she is already seeing someone, someone they never mentioned before tonight.” Bethany says. “You don’t sound convinced.” Xavier notes. “I don’t know, I keep wondering if its a cover. Maybe they don’t trust me not to hurt them, I did screw things up the first time. We were in a relationship years ago, but I didn’t have the confidence to be open about it back then. My friend knows that isn’t the case now, but maybe they’re a little gun shy.” Bethany suggests. “Their loss, I suppose. I wouldn’t waste much more time on this person, Bethany, they seem as if they’re beneath you. If you want a distraction, perhaps throw yourself into your work, it helps me. What are you doing these days, anyway?” Xavier asks. “I’m the CEO of my late husband’s fashion company.” Bethany reveals. “Ah. I’m glad to hear you landed on your feet after being ousted from Stanpatos Enterprises.” Xavier says. “I always land on my feet.” Bethany says. “I can see that. But, I do have to wonder...given the way you were fired from Stanpatos Enterprises, is there any chance a take over might be on the horizon?” Xavier asks. “Why do you care? Do you have a side gig as a reporter?” Bethany asks. Xavier laughs. “I’m just curious. Corporate takeovers thrill me.” Xavier says. “Well if the opportunity to get Dylan back comes up, I’m gonna take it. But for now, I’m going to focus on Alexios’ Creations.” Bethany says. “That sounds like a swell idea. But, if you do go after Stanpatos Enterprises again, I’ll be rooting for you.” Xavier says. Xavier looks at his watch. “Oh dear, I must’ve lost track of time...I have somewhere I need to be. It was lovely meeting you, Bethany. Would you like a ride home?” Xavier asks. “Thanks for the offer, but I’m probably gonna stick around here for a little while longer and think.” Bethany says. “Very well.” Xavier says. Xavier kisses Bethany’s hand. “I hope we will see each other again soon. Ciao.” Xavier says, before walking out. Bethany smiles.

“What are we supposed to do now?” Daisy wonders. “I don’t know. One thing I do know though is that if someone opens that door, we’re both goners.” Dylan says. “I already knew that! You know, Joe probably wouldn’t have had the time to come up with this plan if you had been a little quicker with the ransom money!” Daisy says. “Well excuse me for trying to come up with another solution that didn’t involve giving away the bulk of my fortune!” Dylan says. Daisy rolls her eyes. “One hundred million dollars is like nothing to the Stanpatos family! You could’ve easily have paid that, but you’re such a tightwad that you actually had to think if my life was worth all that money!” Daisy argues. “Well I wouldn’t have had to come up with this kind of money if you didn’t get kidnapped in the first place!” Dylan says. “Are you seriously blaming me for getting kidnapped?! God you’re awful.” Daisy says. “How did you get yourself into this mess, Daisy? I doubt you just randomly bumped into Joe in the park, and it doesn’t sound like he kidnapped you because of Andy!” Dylan notes. “Its not important.” Daisy claims. “It is important, otherwise you wouldn’t be dodging the question! And another thing, how does Lucas Cambino fit into any of this? When Joe found out the police knew he kidnapped you, he assumed Lucas must’ve survived and told them. How would Lucas know anything about your kidnapping?!” Dylan asks. “Lucas and I...we might’ve kidnapped Joe.” Daisy says. “You what?!” Dylan asks. “He killed my son!” Daisy snaps. “Right! Exactly! Joe is a dangerous lunatic! So why in the hell would you kidnap him?!” Dylan asks. “Does it matter at this point? It backfired! Now we should be focused on free before that person you told about our location calls the police and gets us both killed! Speaking of which, who did you tell? Its not like you have any friends.” Daisy notes. “Gee, thanks babe.” Dylan sarcastically says. “Do you disagree?” Daisy asks. “No! But its still a little hurtful.” Dylan notes. “Well get over it! Who did you tell?!” Daisy asks. “Olivia Acerbi.” Dylan admits. “You IDIOT! Olivia Acerbi? Really?! You mean our fate is in the hands of that lunatic?!” Daisy asks. “Oh come on, she’s not that bad!” Dylan claims. “Oh really? Andy told me quite a few things about his Aunt Olivia. For starters, that bitch brought my father back from the dead once upon a time, which in my opinion is the worst sin possible.” Daisy says. “She’s also the reason my daughter Sabrina exists!” Dylan points out. “You mean the daughter you never talk to? You mean the daughter that isn’t biologically yours because Acerbi created an embryo using your brother Andre’s sperm and Kristina Cat’s eggs to give Andre a child? That daughter?” Daisy asks. “Well you didn’t seem to have a problem with her when you made her your primary physician during your pregnancy!” Dylan points out. “Just because Acerbi is crazy doesn’t mean she’s not a brilliant doctor. So, has it been an hour since you told her to call the cops if she didn’t hear from you in an hour?” Daisy questions. “Probably, but keep in mind it isn’t a picnic finding this room. The police are going to have to find the entrance to the maze, find their way through the maze, get to this room, and then open the door. That gives us more than enough time to find a way out.” Dylan says.

Outside the room, Andy arrives at the door, and pulls out his gun. He begins to turn the knob, but finds that the door is locked. Andy sighs. “There wasn’t a lock on this door before. Joe must’ve been here, and if he put a lock on the door, there’s something in there he doesn’t want anyone to see.” Andy says. Andy pulls out a lockpicking kit, and begins to pick the lock…

“The only way out is for one of us to get our ropes loose, get free, and then untie the other.” Dylan says. “We already did the first part! Remember after you gave Joe the money, you started to untie my ropes before Joe stopped you. After that, he never tightened them again!” Daisy realizes. “Do you think you can get free?” Dylan asks. “Its worth a shot.” Daisy says. Daisy begins to try and wiggle her wrists out of the ropes. Meanwhile, outside the room, Andy finishes picking the lock. “That should do it…” Andy says. Andy backs away from the door, and draws his gun. Andy then kicks open the door, and the rifle goes off!

Acerbi arrives in Lucas’ room. “Good evening, Lucas. I wanted to check in on your condition.” Acerbi says. “I’m alive, so that’s good.” Lucas says. “That’s more than I can say for most people who cross Joe. I understand that you are claiming you just happened to be with Daisy when Joe abducted her. Since it is just the two of us, and I have no inclination to help the police build a case against you, perhaps you will tell me the truth about what happened.” Acerbi says. Lucas sighs. “Daisy and I kidnapped Joe with the intention of torturing him and then killing him.” Lucas reveals. “Joe isn’t dead. Instead, you were stabbed and Daisy was abducted. What happened?” Acerbi questions. “I decided to change course.” Lucas admits. “In other words, you lacked the courage to do what must be done.” Acerbi assumes. “Look, Daisy took things way too far.” Lucas says. “How so?” Acerbi wonders. “She planned on cutting off...a certain body part of his.” Lucas says. “What a marvelous idea, I like her style. If only she had recruited me for help, Joe would have been neutralized.” Acerbi says. “I wasn’t planning on just letting Joe go. I was going to drop him on a deserted island, far away from civilization where no one would ever find him. That way, we wouldn’t have to kill him, and we wouldn’t have to turn him over to the cops, and worry about him escaping again. It was the best of both worlds.” Lucas claims. “But it wasn’t a permanent solution, a lot could have gone wrong! A lot DID go wrong! What I don’t understand is what happened. You originally intended on killing Joe it seems, but you ultimately decided against it. Why?” Acerbi questions. “Lydia wouldn’t want me to.” Lucas says. “Lydia would absolutely want Joe to get the justice he deserves! Josephine, Lydia, Rebecca, Daisy’s poor child...their souls won’t be able to rest until Joe gets the justice he deserves!” Acerbi says. “Not that kind of justice.” Lucas says. “Its the only kind that would stop him for good. Now because of your hesitation, Daisy has been kidnapped, she could be dead for all anyone knows, and Joe has the opportunity to kill countless others! Well done!” Acerbi snaps, before storming out.

In the secret room, Dylan and Daisy are free, and out of the way of the rifle. “You could’ve killed us!” Dylan snaps at Andy. “What are you even doing down here? I knew Joe kidnapped Daisy, but I didn’t know he grabbed you too.” Andy says. “Wait, I assumed you were down here because Acerbi sent you.” Dylan says. “What does Acerbi have to do with anything?” Andy questions. “Joe contacted me not long after he kidnapped Daisy, and demanded a ransom. The ransom was kind of steep, so I told him I needed time to think about it.” Dylan says. “Cheap bastard…” Daisy mutters. “What?” Dylan asks. Daisy fakes a smile. “Nothing honey.” Daisy says. “I did that because I was hoping to find a way around paying him, but ultimately I decided to just give him what he wanted, which is when Joe sent me a map to this place. Acerbi was with me at the time, so I forwarded the map to her, and told her that if she didn’t hear from me in an hour, to call the police.” Dylan says. “I came here looking for Joe, I had no idea you were on your own rescue mission. Looks like it didn’t go very well though, what the hell did I just walk in on?” Andy asks. “Joe double crossed Dylan. Shocker, I know. He tied us both up, then he booby trapped the door so that when someone came through it, a rifle would go off, and put a bullet through both of us.” Daisy says. “Sounds like Joe. How did you end up getting grabbed by him anyway?” Andy asks Daisy. “Its...been a long day. I don’t really want to get into it.” Daisy says. “You should probably be more focused on finding Joe anyway.” Dylan tells Andy. “Easier said than done. Joe had a head start, and he has a couple of million dollars that you gave him.” Andy says. “I uh...I gave him more than a couple million. He has one hundred million dollars.” Dylan reveals. “One hundred million dollars?! Joe could cause a lot of damage with that kind of money!” Andy points out. “You know what? You’re absolutely right. The next time Joe makes a demand like that, I’ll just leave Daisy to die.” Dylan sarcastically says. “I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Joe made it sound like he planned on leaving Fantastic, now that Rebecca and our baby are dead.” Daisy says. “No, it doesn’t sound like Joe’s style to just disappear into the night.” Andy says. “I get that, but honestly, what more could Joe do? Who else could he hurt?” Daisy asks. Suddenly, Andy’s face turns white. “Oh my God...there’s one more person Joe could go after to hurt me.” Andy says. “Who?” Dylan asks. Andy pulls out his phone, and makes a call. “Hello Andy, what can dear old Uncle Vic do for you?” Joe asks! “What the hell have you done with my daughter?!” Andy asks. “What makes you think I’ve done anything with your daughter?” Joe questions. “You wouldn’t have Victor’s phone if you didn’t go after her. Victor texted me a little while ago and said she was with him. So where is she, and what will it take to get her back?” Andy asks. “I’d be more than happy to discuss terms, once we meet up face to face. Its time for you and I to settle the score.” Joe says. “Not with my daughter involved!” Andy yells. “The only way Ava will potentially make it out of this alive is if you play my game. Otherwise, you sign the death warrant of your only living child. Meet me at the old lighthouse by the beach, and make sure you come alone. Once you are there, we can further discuss what it will take for dear Ava to go free.” Joe says. “I’ll be there.” Andy says, before hanging up. Andy turns towards Dylan and Daisy. “Joe kidnapped Ava, and he’s demanding I meet him in exchange for her life.” Andy says. “Don’t fall for it. Joe told me he’d let Daisy go in exchange for the money, but instead he tried to kill both of us.” Dylan reminds Andy. “I don’t have a choice, my daughter’s life is on the line! And if the only way to save her is to play Joe’s sick game, then its game on.” Andy says. “Are you at least going to call for backup?” Daisy asks. “Joe told me to come alone, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. In the meantime, I’d really appreciate it if the two of you would head over to the castle and check up on Victor. If Joe kidnapped Ava, he would’ve had to go through Victor.” Andy notes. “Of course. Be careful.” Daisy says. “Same to you two.” Andy says. The three then exit the room…

At home, Kaylie is looking at a picture of Bethany on her phone. I’m so sorry, Beth...you have no idea how much I hated rejecting you, but if we got together...lives would be on the line.” Kaylie admits. Someone knocks on the door. “Who could that be this late? Did Bethany forget her key?” Kaylie wonders. Kaylie opens the door, and finds Xavier standing in the hallway! “Hello Kaylie, how lovely to see you.” Xavier tells her. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Xavier?! What...what are you doing here?!” Kaylie asks. Xavier smiles. “I’m here to see you of course...my lovely fiancee.” Xavier tells her!

Back at the Fulton House, Kristina is sitting vigil by Rebecca’s bed, when her phone rings. “Did you find Joe?” Kristina answers. “No. Instead, I found Dylan and Daisy locked in the room. Joe booby trapped the door so that they would get shot the second the door opened. Luckily, they got free before I opened it and set off the gun. But none of that’s important anymore, Joe kidnapped Ava.” Andy reveals. “Oh my God! Do you have any idea where he took her?!” Kristina asks. “I’m meeting Joe by the old lighthouse by the beach. Apparently, Joe wants to settle the score.” Andy says. “We have to call the police!” Kristina says. “We can’t do that yet! If Joe is backed into a corner, he’ll kill Ava! I just wanted to let you know what was going on and where I was going, so if you don’t hear from me in a while, you’ll know something is wrong.” Andy says. “Nothing is going to go wrong. I know you won’t let Joe hurt Ava.” Kristina says. “That doesn’t mean I’ll walk away from this confrontation alive. Just promise me that if anything happens to me, you’ll continue to keep doing what you’re doing. Keeping Rebecca safe.” Andy says. Kristina hesitates for a moment. “Fine, I promise. But you got this! Joe is no match for you, especially when you’re in paternal mode.” Kristina says. “I hope you’re right. Hopefully the next time you hear from me, this will be over.” Andy says, before hanging up. Kristina sighs, and looks over at Rebecca…

At the Goo Castle, Dylan and Daisy rush into a bedroom. “This is Victor’s bedroom, he wasn’t in any other part of the house, so I thought for sure we’d find him here…” Daisy notes. “Maybe Joe kidnapped him too.” Dylan suggests. The two hear a noise coming from the amoire. “What was that?” Dylan wonders. Daisy walks over to the amoire, opens it, and Victor falls out, with a knife sticking out of his back, blood all over him!

At the lighthouse, a heavy rain can be heard outside, with thunder rumbling in the background. Andy runs up the stairs, and finds Joe standing on the balcony, with his back turned, looking out at the sea. Andy points his gun at Joe. “Turn around Joe, NOW!” Andy demands. “Daddy, is that you?” The voice of a little girl asks. Andy looks as if chills shot down his spine. Joe turns around, and is revealed to be holding Ava at gunpoint! “Thank you so much for coming, Andy. Now the party can really begin.” Joe says!

At the Fulton House, Kristina holds Rebecca’s hand. “Right now, I would give anything for you to open your eyes. Andy and Ava could really use your help.” Kristina says. Suddenly, Rebecca squeezes Kristina’s hand! “Rebecca?!” Kristina asks. Rebecca begins to slowly open her eyes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down