QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 15

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 15 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 15

Post by QG Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:27 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Julia comes into Lydia’s Study and discovers Lucas asleep on the couch. Lucas stirs awake, and discovers Julia standing there. “Julia…” Lucas mumbles. “Sorry for just barging in, your butler told me where I could find you.” Julia says. Lucas sits up. “What are you doing here?” Lucas questions. “I wanted to check on you, to see how you were holding up after yesterday.” Julia says. Lucas sighs. “It was a difficult night. I lost track of time, but if I had to guess, I’d say I probably fell asleep around 4am.” Lucas says. Julia sits on the couch next to Lucas. “Why did you sleep in here? Why didn’t you go to bed?” Julia questions. “I haven’t slept in my bedroom since losing Lydia. I know, it sounds ridiculous. She’s been gone for months.” Lucas notes. “Actually, it doesn’t. In fact, its perfectly normal.” Julia says. “I’m not sure where to go from here, Julia. I don’t want to let go of the house since it belonged to Lydia, but at the same time, how am I supposed to stay here with so many ghosts? Everywhere I turn, there’s something that reminds me of Lydia. I tried to avoid the pain for as long as possible, but now that the memorial is over...now that I’ve officially said goodbye to her, it feels like the pain is constant.” Lucas admits. “Okay, maybe one of Lydia’s relatives could take ownership of the house? That way it would stay within the family, and you wouldn’t feel obligated to stay here.” Julia suggests. “Lydia’s mother is back in Greece, but Lydia wouldn’t want her to have it anyway. As for Lydia’s sister Serena, I got a text from her last night saying she was leaving town. What do you think I should do?” Lucas wonders. “Well, as much as I love telling people what to do, I’m gonna have to sit this one out. That’s an answer you’re gonna have to find in yourself somewhere.” Julia says. “What happens if I don’t like the answer?” Lucas asks. “You’re a relatively smart guy, I’m sure you’ll know what to do.” Julia says.

In Kaylie’s apartment, Xavier is sitting on the couch reading an article about Dylan’s email to the church on his tablet. Xavier chuckles to himself. “I’m glad to see things are going according to plan and Daisy is holding up her end of the bargain.” Xavier says. Xavier’s phone begins to ring, and he looks at the Caller I.D. “Speak of the devil.” Xavier says. Xavier answers. “Good morning, Daisy.” Xavier greets her. “I’m guessing your chipper mood is because you saw the article about Dylan.” Daisy assumes. “I did see the article, and I must say that I am very pleased with how things are going so far. Does Dylan suspect anything?” Xavier wonders. “At first, but I managed to throw him off the scent.” Daisy says. “I knew I could count on you.” Xavier says. “Dylan says that when he finds the person who did this, he’s going to have them thrown in jail for corporate espionage. The whole reason I agreed to go along with your plan is so that I could avoid jail time! But if I’m going to end up getting arrested anyway, I’m not sure why I’m going along with this!” Daisy says. “I imagine you would get a significantly lighter prison term for corporate espionage than you would for kidnapping and attempted murder.” Xavier says. “I’m supposed to be getting NO prison time at all!” Daisy snaps. Xavier laughs. “Calm down, Daisy. Dylan can’t exactly have you arrested if he lacks evidence that you are responsible for any of this. Besides, you said it yourself, he no longer suspects you are involved.” Xavier says. “Maybe, but I’m not sure how long I can keep this going. How much more do you need from me until you’re satisfied?” Daisy questions. “We’re getting closer to the end, I just need you to keep doing what you’re doing, making Dylan out to be a grossly incompetent CEO. Once I feel we have reached a decent end point, I’ll take care of the rest. As much as I enjoy our little chats, I really must be going. I have an important meeting to attend. Ciao.” Xavier says, before hanging up. Kaylie comes out of the other room. “Who were you talking to?” Kaylie wonders. “A business associate.” Xavier claims. “Which business? The tech firm or the drug trade?” Kaylie questions. Xavier stands up. “You shouldn’t concern yourself with my business.” Xavier says. “That shouldn’t be a problem, I don’t want to be involved in your business.” Kaylie says. “Well, as much as I’d love to stay and chat, I have a meeting I need to get to. What time do you need to be at work?” Xavier wonders. “I took the day off.” Kaylie reveals. “Ah, good for you. Maybe I could get out of work early and we could spend the day together.” Xavier suggests. “Please, don’t cut your day short on my account.” Kaylie urges. “I must insist. There is nothing I would love more than to spend the day with my beautiful fiancee. Maybe when I come home, we could discuss the wedding. We still haven’t decided on a date.” Xavier points out. “I’ll see you when you get home.” Kaylie tells him. Xavier smiles at Kaylie, before walking out. Once Xavier is gone, Kaylie sighs.

At the Goo Castle, Andy is sitting in the living room when Rebecca comes in. “Good morning, sweetheart. You’re looking sharp. You look like you’re ready to kick ass and take names.” Andy notes. “I have to make a good impression. This is my first day back on the force after all.” Rebecca points out. Bethany walks in. “Did I hear that right? You have a job?” Bethany asks. “I do. I’m once again the commissioner of the Fantastic P.D.” Rebecca reveals. “That’s great! That means you can use police resources to help nail that bastard Xavier!” Bethany exclaims. “In fairness, we don’t know for sure that Xavier has actually done anything illegal.” Rebecca points out. “Actually, we do.” Bethany reveals. “I’m gonna have to leave you two to talk. I need to get Ava off to school, and it seems kinda weird that she hasn’t come down yet. Fill me in on everything later.” Andy tells Rebecca. “I will.” Rebecca says. Andy walks out. “So, what did you find out about Xavier?” Rebecca questions. “I know that he kidnapped a baby, I know that he’s been trafficking drugs, and I also know that he’s responsible for V.J Goo’s death.” Bethany reveals!

Upstairs in Ava’s bedroom, Ava can be seen sound asleep. Suddenly, her window blows open, and her curtains begin flowing in the wind. The lamp on Ava’s night stand begins flickering, and as the camera pans over to Ava, she can be seen tossing and turning now. Someone knocks on Ava’s door. “Ava, are you awake?” Andy can be heard calling. The lights stop flickering, and Ava wakes up. “Come in!” Ava calls out. Andy walks in. “What are you still doing in bed, sweetheart? You’re gonna be late for school!” Andy notes. Andy turns, and sees that Ava’s window is wide open. “Did you leave this open all night? You’re gonna catch a cold!” Andy says. “I never opened that.” Ava says. “Then how did it get open?” Andy wonders. “The wind maybe?” Ava suggests. “Huh...I don’t remember it being that windy, but I don’t know what other explanation there could be. Anyways, you really should get dressed, we don’t have much time left. I’ll be downstairs.” Andy says. Andy goes to walk out, but then stops and turns around. “Oh, before I forget…” Andy says. Andy walks over to the window, closes it, and locks it. “The wind won’t be blowing it open now. Don’t take too long, sweetheart.” Andy tells her, before kissing her on the forehead, and then walking out. Ava takes one last look at the window…

Downstairs, Bethany and Rebecca sit on the sofa. “How could Xavier Irons be responsible for V.J’s death? The man actually responsible is dead!” Rebecca points out. “Xavier was in charge of the cartel that killed V.J. After my Dad died and Gretta Cambino went to prison, Xavier quietly took over the cartel without anyone knowing, not even the cops!” Bethany tells her. “How do you know all of this?” Rebecca questions. “Kaylie was contacted by the DEA to go on an undercover assignment, which was to find the head of this drug cartel. I’m sure you remember Kaylie was there when V.J was shot, so she accepted because she wanted to see the person responsible brought to justice.” Bethany says. “So if Kaylie found out Xavier was the man behind the curtain, how come he isn’t in prison?” Rebecca questions. “Before Kaylie could tell her superiors at the DEA, Xavier cornered her and told her that he has her baby.” Bethany reveals. “Kaylie has a baby?” Rebecca questions. “She did before Xavier kidnapped him. That’s how Xavier is controlling Kaylie! He’s using her son as leverage, threatening to kill the baby if Kaylie doesn’t marry him!” Bethany says. “That’s insane! And Kaylie hasn’t gone to the police?” Rebecca asks. “She can’t. If Kaylie goes to the cops, Xavier will kill Issac. Issac is the baby, by the way.” Bethany says. “Has she told anyone else besides you? I assume you know all of this because she told you.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, she told me. As for who else knows, the only other person is Kaylie’s mother. In fact, the two of us have agreed to work together to try and track down Issac.” Bethany says. “That sounds dangerous! If Xavier is capable of harming a baby, he would have no problem killing two adults!” Rebecca points out. “My main concern is Kaylie and the baby. If Xavier wants to come after me, let him try.” Bethany says. Rebecca stands up. “With everything you just told me, I may have the grounds to launch an investigation into Xavier.” Rebecca tells her. “Wait, do you mean an actual, official police investigation?” Bethany asks. “I do.” Rebecca confirms. “You can’t make this official!” Bethany tells her. “You wanted me to use police resources!” Rebecca reminds her. “That doesn’t mean an official investigation! If there is an investigation, Xavier will find out, which means he’ll know Kaylie betrayed him, which means Issac will die!” Bethany notes. “I understand the situation, but I’m the police commissioner! I can’t just turn a blind eye to all of this!” Rebecca says. “In fairness, none of this actually happened in your jurisdiction.” Bethany points out. “V.J’s murder did.” Rebecca notes. “But do you actually have enough evidence to investigate Xavier for V.J’s murder?” Bethany questions. Rebecca sighs. “I suppose not. My God, Victor, Ciara, Brady, and Serena will be mortified when they find out someone who had a hand in V.J’s death is still out there. Xavier may not have shot V.J, he may not have even been at the scene, but if what you’re telling me is true, he is just as responsible.” Rebecca says. “He’s gonna pay, but before that can happen, we need to find Issac.” Bethany says. “Are you any closer to finding him?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t know. Virginia has people looking into things, she’s coming by this morning to give me a progress report.” Bethany says. “I have some time before work, maybe I can sit in on this.” Rebecca says.

Out in the foyer, Andy and Ava head towards the front door, and when Andy opens the door, he finds Virginia standing outside. “I remember you! You were with Uncle Victor in the park yesterday!” Ava recalls. “Hello Ava! Its so good to see you again! What are you doing here?” Virginia wonders. “I live here.” Ava reveals. “Aren’t you gonna introduce me to your friend, Ava?” Andy asks. “Sorry, let me do the honors. My name is Virginia Gray.” Virginia tells him. “Nice to meet you, Virginia. I’m Andy Goo. So, you met my daughter in the park yesterday?” Andy asks. “She was talking to Uncle Victor.” Ava repeats. “Victor and I are just acquaintances.” Virginia claims. “I see. Did you come by to see him?” Andy asks. “Actually, I didn’t even know that Victor lived here. I came by to see Bethany Wilson, she gave me this address.” Virginia says. “You know Aunt Bethany? She’s the coolest!” Ava exclaims. Virginia chuckles. “I can’t argue with you there, Ava.” Virginia says. “Bethany is in the living room, its the first door on the left.” Andy says. “Thanks a bunch.” Virginia says. Virginia goes to head inside, but then stops. “Say, Andy...out of curiosity, is Victor home right now?” Virginia wonders. “He’s out campaigning right now. Maybe you’ll run into him next time.” Andy says. “Yeah...maybe.” Virginia says, before walking inside.

Julia stands up. “I should probably get going, I have some things I need to do this morning. Are you going to be okay?” Julia asks. “I’ll be fine. Thank you for coming by to check on me. I really appreciate it.” Lucas says. “Maybe we could go out for a drink tonight, you know, to get you out of the house.” Julia suggests. Lucas smiles. “That’d be nice.” Lucas says. “Alright, I’ll see you later. If you need anything, call me.” Julia tells him. “Thanks.” Lucas tells her. “Anytime.” Julia says, before walking out. Lucas sighs, and then looks over at Lydia’s picture.

Dylan enters the Stanpatos living room. “I’m heading to work.” Dylan tells Daisy. “Any chance I could hitch a ride with you?” Daisy asks. “Sure, we just need to hurry up. I don’t want to be late, or do anything wrong for that matter, not with that pitbull Woodward breathing down my neck.” Dylan says. “I thought Woodward would be back in Paris by now.” Daisy notes. “That’s what I thought. I guess he must be bored of his antique villa, his wife, and his thirty two mistresses, so he decided to come to Fantastic for a few days and make my life miserable.” Dylan says. “I guess we’ll just have to make sure Woodward doesn’t have any reason to give you a hard time.” Daisy says. “That could be difficult, since someone is obviously out to get me. Whoever this person is isn’t going to just stop at one email, which means I need to be on high alert.” Dylan says.

At The Ancient Jewel, Woodward is sitting at a table when Xavier approaches him. “Good morning, Mr. Woodward.” Xavier greets him. “Ah, good morning Mr. Irons!” Woodward greets him. “I’m flattered you know who I am.” Xavier says. “Of course I do. Iron Clad is one of the biggest acquisitions Stanpatos Enterprises has made in some time. I’ve made it my business to know everything about you and the way you do business, and quite frankly, I’m very impressed.” Woodward says. “I’m happy to hear that. Do you have a moment?” Xavier wonders. “For one of Stanpatos Enterprises’ star players? Of course I do.” Woodward says. Xavier sits across from Woodward. “I have some concerns I’d like to discuss with you. Concerns I don’t feel comfortable bringing to Dylan’s attention.” Xavier reveals. “And what concerns might those be?” Woodward asks. “I read that article about the church on New Horizon Media’s website. I find it quite concerning that Dylan could be so harsh to an organization just trying to help people.” Xavier claims. “I’ve already spoken to Dylan about this.” Woodward admits. “And what was his response?” Xavier asks. “Dylan says he didn’t send the email.” Woodward reveals. “Is he claiming he was hacked?” Xavier wonders. “I’m not really sure what he’s claiming. Regardless, Dylan realizes that he is on very thin ice.” Woodward says. “Does that mean Dylan could be removed as CEO?” Xavier asks. “That possibility isn’t off the table. However, I don’t have very many people to choose from as his replacement, most members of the Stanpatos family are dead! My first choice would be Alexios’ widow, Bethany Wilson, but I still have reservations about her. Rebecca wants nothing to do with the company, Franco probably wants nothing to do with it after Dylan fired him and replaced him with his crazy girlfriend, and there’s no way I want Lawrence Stanpatos’ bastard daughter Clara running things, not with her history of mental instability.” Woodward says. “It sounds like the pickings are slim.” Xavier observes. “They are. I’d advocate for someone outside the family, but Michael Stanpatos made it abundantly clear that he never wanted anyone outside of the Stanpatos family to be in charge of the company. Besides, its company policy that in order to act as CEO, you need to be a Stanpatos either by blood, adoption, or marriage.” Woodward says. “You never know, Mr. Woodward. I hear Michael Stanpatos had quite the wandering eye, its possible there could be another Stanpatos out there just waiting for the right time to crawl out of the woodwork.” Xavier says. “Well despite everything, I’d prefer not to give up on Dylan just yet. Michael always wanted Dylan to take over the family business, and now that he has, I want to give him the chance to prove himself.” Woodward says. “I hope for the sake of the company Dylan is able to do just that. Do you think he’ll do anything else to jeopardize the company?” Xavier wonders. “I’m going to be keeping a close eye on Dylan. I plan on staying in town for a few more weeks in case any more problems arise.” Woodward says. “I’m glad there is someone around that cares so much about the company. Unfortunately, I need to get going. Have yourself a good day, Mr. Woodward.” Xavier says. “Thank you for the company, Mr. Irons, and please keep doing what you’re doing, you’re destined for great things. In a way, you remind me a lot of my good friend Michael.” Woodward says. Xavier chuckles. “Well from everything I’ve heard about Michael Stanpatos, I consider that a compliment. Good bye, Mr. Woodward.” Xavier says. Xavier walks away, and as he steps onto the elevator, he pulls out his phone and makes a call. “Hi, is this Franco Stanpatos?...Yes, my name is Xavier Irons, I’m the CEO of Iron Clad...I’m fine, how about you?...Wonderful. Anyways, the reason I’m calling is because you and I have some business we need to discuss.” Xavier says, as the elevator doors close…

At school, Ava is putting her bag into her locker. When she closes her locker door, she sees Vaughn standing there! A startled Ava jumps. “Hi Ava.” Vaughn says. “Sorry, I had no idea you were standing there…” Ava says. “I wanted to surprise you.” Vaughn says. A confused expression crosses Ava’s face. “Wait, what are you doing here? I thought you said you go to a private school.” Ava remembers. “I transferred. Today is my first day.” Vaughn reveals. “That’s cool. Do you want me to show you around?” Ava asks. “I think I’ll manage. Thanks anyway, though.” Vaughn says. “Okay...so where did you end up going yesterday? I went to ask my Uncle if I could go with you, but when I came back, you were gone.” Ava recalls. “I’m sorry. My parents said it was time to go home. I still really want to explore the crypt with you though.” Vaughn tells her. “I still want to go too, it sounds like a lot of fun.” Ava notes. “It will be, trust me.” Vaughn says. The school bell rings. “I have to get to class, will I see you around?” Ava questions. “You’ll see me again. The two of us have far too much to do together not to see each other again.” Vaughn says. Ava waves at Vaughn, and then walks away. As Ava walks away, Vaughn smirks…

Virginia joins Bethany and Rebecca in the Goo living room. “Thanks for coming, Virginia.” Bethany says. “No problem, I just can’t stay too long.” Virginia says. “Oh, sorry about my crappy manners. Rebecca, this is Kaylie’s Mom, Virginia Gray. Virginia, this is my BFF, Rebecca Rogers.” Bethany introduces. “Its nice to meet you, Virginia.” Rebecca says. “The pleasure is all mine. Anyone that is willing to help my baby girl out of this mess is a good egg in my book.” Virginia says. “Trust me, Rebecca is THE best person to have helping us. She’s the commissioner of police.” Bethany reveals. “Are you sure its the best idea to be getting the cops involved?” Virginia asks. “Don’t worry. For now this is all off the record. So Virginia, have you found anything out about where Xavier is keeping Issac?” Rebecca questions. Virginia sighs. “This ain’t gonna be easy. From everything I’ve heard, Xavier is a big time criminal, so kidnapping an infant and stashing him away somewhere is small potatoes for him.” Virginia says. “That’s exactly why Xavier needs to be stopped. Not only is he a danger to Kaylie and her baby, he’s a threat to all of society!” Rebecca points out. “Finding Issac is the starting point. You know, maybe we should pump Xavier with truth serum. That way, he’ll have no choice but to tell us where Issac is!” Bethany says. “Completely ignoring the fact that that would be against the law, it also wouldn’t be very helpful. Xavier would just call whoever is keeping Issac captive and order them to get rid of him before we can get there.” Rebecca notes. “We’d just have to incapacitate Xavier to make sure that doesn’t happen.” Virginia says, as Bethany nods in agreement. “I’m sorry, but that is out of the question. I’m already bending the rules by helping the two of you with your investigation and not opening a case on Issac’s abduction, I can’t turn a blind eye to you drugging AND kidnapping Xavier!” Rebecca says. “It would only be for a little while! Once we find Issac, we’ll let Xavier go!” Bethany says. “We aren’t going to get down in the dirt with Xavier! We need to play this by the book, we’re better than he is!” Rebecca argues. “Maybe we could still go ahead with our plan and just not include you, that way you wouldn’t be an accessory!” Bethany says. “I would still know the two of you talked about doing it, and that information would prove relevant when Xavier files a police report, and you know that he would.” Rebecca says. Virginia sighs. “Alright, I guess we’ll go and put that plan on the back burner for now.” Virginia says. “Yeah...I’d rather not end up in jail again.” Bethany says. “Again? How many times have you been arrested?!” Virginia asks. “Only three, so not that many.” Bethany says. “So what do we do now?” Rebecca wonders. “Our best bet would be to keep an eye on Xavier. I’m sure he’s keeping in contact with whoever is holding Issac.” Bethany says. “Ooooh, maybe we could tap his phone somehow, like they do in all them spy movies!” Virginia suggests. Bethany turns to Rebecca. “Ciara is the director of the WPA, maybe she could lend us some equipment.” Bethany says. “Actually, Ciara left the WPA months ago. Besides, bugging Xavier’s phone would be illegal, which is a line we already discussed not crossing!” Rebecca notes. “Its just eavesdropping, Rebecca! Its not like we’re talking about waterboarding him! Besides, if we could get someone from the WPA to install spyware on Xavier’s phone, couldn’t it possibly be considered an official WPA investigation?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, I guess that could work…” Rebecca admits. “Its not gonna work if we don’t have a WPA agent on speed dial!” Virginia points out. “There’s one more person I know inside the agency that we could ask for help.” Rebecca admits. “Who?” Bethany asks. “My brother Lysandros.” Rebecca reveals.

In the common area of the King Beast Plaza, Andy encounters Victor. “Morning Uncle Vic. How’s the campaigning going?” Andy wonders. “Terrifically! There is very little doubt in my mind that I am going to beat Julia Gray.” Victor says. “Don’t get too cocky, Julia doesn’t seem like the type of person to go down without a fight. By the way, I ran into an acquaintance of yours at the castle. Virginia Gray.” Andy says. “Virginia? Was she there to see me?” Victor wonders. “No, she didn’t even know you lived there. She was there to see Bethany.” Andy reveals. “That’s interesting, I didn’t even know Bethany and Virginia knew each other. I don’t know how they could, given Virginia just showed up in Fantastic.” Victor notes. “I have no idea why Virginia came to see Bethany.” Andy says. “Hm, well I’m interested in finding out. Very interested.” Victor says.

Kaylie is sitting on the sofa in her apartment, reading a book, when there’s a knock on the door. “Just a minute!” Kaylie calls out. Kaylie runs to the door, opens it, and finds Julia standing in the hallway! “Julia!” Kaylie exclaims. “I hope this isn’t a bad time.” Julia says. “No, its fine. What are you doing here?” Kaylie wonders. “I called the police station, and they told me that you had the day off.” Julia says. “Why were you looking for me?” Kaylie wonders. “Its been weeks since we talked at the debate, where we agreed to get together sometime. So...I thought I would take the initiative.” Julia says. “I’m still surprised you said you wanted to get together, we’ve been at odds for a long time.” Kaylie notes. “I will never approve of your line of work, but I’ve been thinking a lot lately, and despite everything, you’re my sister, and even though I don’t always show it, I do love you. You were the only person I trusted enough to take care of Issac when I had to give him up.” Julia says. Kaylie nods. “Yeah...so how about we go get a bite to eat?” Kaylie asks. “Actually, I was thinking we could hang out in your apartment for a little while.” Julia says. “You don’t want to come in, trust me. The place is a mess.” Kaylie says. Julia laughs. “I remember what a disaster your bedroom was when we were kids, I think I can handle seeing a bit of a messy apartment.” Julia says. “Not this one.” Kaylie says. Julia raises an eyebrow. “Why don’t you want me to come in? Is this about Issac?” Julia questions. “What about Issac?” A nervous Kaylie asks. “Are you concerned I might see Issac and not be able to control myself?” Julia wonders. Kaylie goes to respond, but Julia interrupts. “I understand your concerns, really, I do. But if we’re going to be sisters again, I need to learn to be around Issac, even if it is just as his auntie.” Julia says. Defeated, Kaylie steps aside. “Come in…” Kaylie urges. Julia walks in and looks around. “Wait, where is Issac?” Julia questions. “He’s not here.” Kaylie says. “I don’t understand...why would Issac be with the babysitter if you’re home? Is he with a friend? Is he with Mama?” Julia asks. “Maybe you should sit down for this…” Kaylie says. “Wait, there aren’t any toys around here. You have a baby but there aren’t toys lying around on the floor? What the hell is going on here Kaylie?” Julia asks. Kaylie sighs. “The truth is...Issac isn’t here because I don’t have him anymore. I gave him up.” Kaylie claims!

Dylan and Daisy are walking through a corridor at Stanpatos Enterprises. “Dylan!” A voice calls out. Dylan and Daisy turn around and see Xavier. “Xavier, what an unexpected surprise. What are you doing here?” Dylan questions. “I was hoping to speak to you regarding the little scandal in the news.” Xavier says. “I’m going to stop you right there, Dylan did NOT send that email!” Daisy tells him. “Is that true?” Xavier questions. “It is. I don’t know how it happened, but what I do know is I had nothing to do with that email being sent.” Dylan says. “Regardless, its still quite concerning that an email was sent using the CEO’s account without his knowledge. It calls into question the safety of the company.” Xavier says. “You don’t have to worry. I’m having my security team evaluate the situation, and they’re making improvements to make sure nothing like this happens again.” Dylan says. “I’m happy to hear that, I just hope Iron Clad isn’t effected by the security breach.” Xavier says. “You don’t have anything to worry about. Now if you’ll excuse us, we need to be on our way.” Dylan says. “Before you go. Daisy, do you mind sticking around for a minute? I have some legal questions I’d like to ask you.” Xavier says. “Yeah, sure.” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Dylan. “I’ll catch up with you.” Daisy tells him. “Okay.” Dylan says, before walking away. “What do you want? We just spoke this morning!” Daisy reminds him. “I figured I’d give you a progress report. I just spoke to Franco Stanpatos, and I’ve already secured his vote for when I pitch myself as the new CEO.” Xavier says. “You still need to overcome the hurdle of not being a Stanpatos.” Daisy points out. Xavier smirks. “I already have that handled. But before I make my move, I need Dylan to fall even further from grace. A nasty email to a church isn’t enough to get him ousted, I need more. Something that will prove to Mr. Woodward that Dylan is an incompetent who never should have been given that job.” Xavier says. “Do you have any ideas?” Daisy asks. “I have some, and you are the perfect person to execute them.” Xavier says. “What do you need me to do?” Daisy questions.

In his office, Dylan is on the phone with his security team. “I don’t care what it takes, you need to make sure every flaw in the firewall is corrected! I can’t afford anymore mishaps like yesterday’s!” Dylan snaps, before hanging up. Dylan sighs. “Whoever is responsible for this will wish they had never been born when I’m done with them…” Dylan mutters,

“That is taking things WAY too far! If I do this, it could have some serious ramifications!” Daisy points out. “Not for you! Assuming you don’t get caught, that is. Its a pretty simple process, you just need to get access to Dylan’s computer one more time. Once you complete the task, the rest will take care of itself.” Xavier says. “If I do this, Dylan could end up going to jail!” Daisy points out. “Who would you rather end up behind bars? Him or you? Unfortunately, there is no other alternative.” Xavier says. “There has to be!” Daisy snaps. “Let me rephrase. There are no other alternatives I’d be satisfied with. Now its either you go and carry out my plan, or you’ll be spending the first evening of many in a jail cell! The clock is ticking.” Xavier warns, before getting onto the elevator. A nervous looking Daisy walks off…

Outside Dylan’s office, Dylan exits his office and locks the door behind him. Dylan walks off, and Daisy emerges from around the corner. “Thank God I have a key…” Daisy mutters. Daisy unlocks the door, and then walks inside. Daisy closes the door behind her, and then makes her way over to Dylan’s computer. “Okay, where is the Stanpatos Enterprises account?” Daisy wonders. A moment later, Daisy smiles. “There it is!” Daisy says. Daisy clicks on the option “transfer funds”, and when it asks for an amount, she types in five million dollars. When it asks where she would like to transfer the money, she enters the number for Dylan’s personal account! Daisy sighs. “This was the only way...I just hope this doesn’t ruin things between Dylan and I.” Daisy says…

“Are you out of your mind?! Why on earth would you want to involve Lysandros?!” Bethany asks. “Who’s Lysandros?” Virginia asks. “He’s a homicidal maniac that held me at gunpoint and nearly blew up this whole house!” Bethany says. “Sounds like a real charmer. Maybe instead of having him plant a bug on Xavier, we could just have him blow him up! He’s good at that apparently!” Virginia says. “The bomb didn’t actually detonate, so I wouldn’t say that.” Bethany notes. “Lysandros has been spending the last few years trying to turn his life around, which is why he works for the WPA now.” Rebecca says. “Its kinda hard to come back from multiple attempted murders and murders.” Bethany argues. “Having someone ruthless like that on our side could come in handy in going up against Xavier.” Virginia notes. “Just to be clear, I have no intention of sending Lysandros to kill Xavier or anything like that. I’m just going to see if he could possibly use his WPA connections to install spyware on Xavier’s phone so we could keep a close eye on him. I also can’t make any guarantees. Lysandros and I haven’t kept in close contact since he left Fantastic.” Rebecca notes. “Well despite my disdain for Lysandros, he did seem pretty devoted to you. He teamed up with Andy when Joe Fish kidnapped you and had you hanging over that pool of acid.” Bethany says. “Acid? Damn this city is wild.” Virginia says. “I’ll see if I can get in touch with him. Sometimes, getting in touch with a WPA agent can be difficult, especially when they’re in the field.” Rebecca says. “When you’ve got some concrete info for me, let me know. In the meantime, I’ve gotta go.” Virginia says, before standing up. “Thanks for coming, Virginia.” Bethany says. “It was nice meeting you.” Rebecca adds. “It was nice meeting you too, Rebecca! You know, the three of us should all get drinks sometime! My treat!” Virginia says, before walking out. “Thank you for everything you’re doing.” Bethany tells Rebecca. “Kaylie is one of my best officers, and I consider my team to be family. Besides, I can see how much Kaylie means to you.” Rebecca says. “I just want Kaylie to be free of that treacherous son of a bitch.” Bethany says. “She will be.” Rebecca assures Bethany.

In the car, Andy is driving Ava home. “Anything exciting happen at school today?” Andy wonders. “I ran into Vaughn.” Ava reveals. “Who’s Vaughn?” Andy wonders. “I met him at the park when Uncle Victor brought me yesterday.” Ava reveals. “Oh yeah, come to think of it, Uncle Victor did say something about that. When you went to introduce this kid to Victor, he was gone.” Andy recalls hearing. “I still don’t get how he disappeared so fast, but he said his parents brought him home. Anyway, he seems really cool.” Ava says. “On a scale of 1-10, how cool?” Andy asks. “Why do you ask?” Ava questions. “I just want to make sure this boy is good enough for my little girl.” Andy says. “We aren’t getting married, Dad! He’s my friend.” Ava says. “I look forward to meeting him.” Andy says.

“What do you mean you gave Issac up?” Julia asks. “I...I gave him to another couple to raise.” Kaylie lies. “Why would you do that?! I trusted you!” Julia yells. “I know! I-I really tried to be a good Mom to Issac, but eventually...I realized it wasn’t going to work out. It was just too much pressure to take care of him on my own, so to make sure he got the life he deserves...I gave him up.” Kaylie claims. “Why didn’t you come to me?” Julia asks. “You had your reasons for giving up Issac, and they were good ones. I didn’t think you would take him back.” Kaylie says. “We could’ve worked something out! There had to have been another way that didn’t involve giving Issac to some strangers!” Julia yells. Kaylie begins to cry. “I’m so sorry, Julia! I know I let you down.” Kaylie cries. “Does Mama know about this?” Julia questions. “Yes, but don’t be angry with her! She just found out!” Kaylie says. “Define just found out!” Julia demands. “She found out when she first came to visit me after she showed up in Fantastic.” Kaylie confesses. “That was days ago! So not only did my own sister decide I didn’t deserve to know the truth, my mother did too!” Julia yells. “She didn’t want to hurt you!” Kaylie argues. “No, she was only looking to protect YOU, like always! Because as much as you pretend to be some bad ass cop, you are nothing but a coddled, sheltered child! And every time you screw up, which is FAR more than you’d like people to believe, you never have to worry about facing the consequences because you have your Mommy fighting your battles!” Julia yells. “That’s not true!” Kaylie argues. “It is 100% true! I don’t know what I was thinking wanting to make peace with you. You and I may have the same blood in our veins, but we are NEVER going to be sisters!” Julia states. “Don’t say that! No matter what has happened, I still love you!” Kaylie tells her. “How can you stand there and say that with a straight face? If you gave a damn about me, you wouldn’t have lied and said you could take care of my kid, and then turned around and dumped him on someone else the first chance you got! I asked you over and over again if you were sure you were up for the challenge of raising a baby, and you said yes every freaking time! How am I supposed to forgive that? I can’t! You’re on your own from now on, Kaylie. From this moment on, the two of us are strangers, and if I ever see you again, I will beat your ass into the pavement! I DESPISE you!” Julia yells, before storming out, and slamming the door behind her. Once Julia is gone, Kaylie collapses onto the couch in tears…

In the common area of the King Beast Plaza, Woodward is staring at his phone intently when Xavier comes up behind him. “Mr. Woodward! Is everything alright?” Xavier asks. Woodward turns towards Xavier. “Quite the opposite! Dylan Stanpatos just embezzled millions from Stanpatos Enterprises!” Woodward reveals!

Dylan comes back into his office, which is now empty. Dylan walks towards his desk when there is a knock on the door. “Come in!” Dylan calls out. Daisy walks in. “Hey, how’d your talk with Xavier go?” Dylan questions. “It was just boring legal stuff. Xavier had some questions about a contract he needed to sign.” Daisy says. “Why did he ask you? Iron Clad has its own legal team.” Dylan points out. “I assume he came to me because I’m just that good. So, what have you been up to in my absence?” Daisy questions. “I had a quick meeting this afternoon, trying to put out the fire caused by that stupid email. That email caused me a lot of trouble, hopefully whoever did this is done messing with me. I can’t deal with anymore fires at the moment.” Dylan says. Suddenly, the door swings open, and two FBI agents walk in! “Dylan Stanpatos?” One of them asks. “That’s me. Who are you?” Dylan questions. “We’re with the Federal Bureau of Investigations, and we’re placing you under arrest for embezzlement.” One of the agents says, as the other agent begins handcuffing a shocked Dylan! Meanwhile, a nervous Daisy looks on…

In the Goo Living Room, Bethany is staring at her phone when Victor comes in. “Did I miss her?” Victor asks. “Miss who?” Bethany questions. “Virginia Gray! I heard she was here to see you.” Victor notes. “Oh, she’s long gone. Why do you care?” Bethany asks. “What business did Virginia have with you of all people?” Victor questions. “As much as I’d love to help you when you talk so sweet to me, that info is confidential.” Bethany says. “Is it something illegal?” Victor wonders. “What are you gonna do if it is? Arrest me?” Bethany asks. “Just tell me why Virginia was here.” Victor urges. Before Bethany can respond, the doorbell rings. “Saved my the doorbell. I’ll get it.” Bethany says, before walking out. Bethany enters the foyer and opens the door, finding Kaylie standing outside. “Kay, hi. You look upset, what happened?” Bethany questions. “Can...can we talk inside?” Kaylie asks. “Yeah, sure.” Bethany says. Kaylie walks in. “Unfortunately the living room is being occupied by District Attorney Scrooge, so we’re gonna have to settle for out here.” Bethany says. Bethany sits on the stairs, and Kaylie sits next to her. “Talk to me, what’s wrong?” Bethany asks. “Julia came by my apartment, wanting to patch things up with me.” Kaylie reveals. “That’s great! So why are you upset?” Bethany asks. “I had to tell Julia the truth about Issac. Not the actual truth, obviously, but I did tell her I gave him up for adoption because I couldn’t raise him alone.” Kaylie says. “I’m guessing Julia probably wasn’t happy.” Bethany assumes. “She said that she never wants to see me again, that she despises me.” Kaylie cries. “I’m sure she didn’t mean that.” Bethany says. “I wouldn’t be too sure. You didn’t see the look in her eyes, she was furious! And to make things worse, I had to tell Julia that my Mom knew too, so now she’s probably furious with her!” Kaylie reveals. “I’m sorry. Hopefully once we get Issac back and the truth comes out about Xavier, maybe Julia will be a little more understanding.” Bethany says. “I wouldn’t count on it. No matter how you look at this, its all my fault! I never should’ve accepted an undercover assignment when I was raising a baby, that was just stupid!” Kaylie says. “But it wasn’t just any undercover assignment! You had a personal stake in it because of what happened to V.J!” Bethany points out. “Having a personal stake in it is another reason I should’ve turned the case away! I’m such a screw up, look at all the trouble I caused my family! My sister despises me, the kid that I was entrusted with taking care of is being held captive as a bargaining chip by a monster, and now my mother is doing damage control to try and clean up all of MY messes!” Kaylie cries. “Don’t talk like that! “Don’t talk like that, I’m the only one out of the two of us allowed to beat myself up. You’re too perfect to do that.” Bethany says. “If I’m so perfect then how come my life is such a disaster? How am I supposed to get out of this hole?” Kaylie wonders. “You’ll pull yourself out, and I promise I’m gonna do everything I can to help.” Bethany says. Bethany wraps her arms around Kaylie, and Kaylie buries her head in Bethany’s chest, as she starts crying again.

In her penthouse, Julia is leaving a message for Lucas. “Hey Lucas, I’m sorry but we’re gonna have to reschedule our drink later, I’m...I’m just not really in the mood tonight. Talk to you soon.” Julia says, before hanging up. Julia walks over to a drawer, opens it, and pulls out a picture of her and Kaylie. Julia picks it up, gazes at it for a moment, but then throws it at the wall in a rage! The picture smashes, and when it lands back on the floor, a large crack can be seen between Julia and Kaylie…

At the police station, Rebecca is sitting behind her desk when someone knocks on the door. “Come in!” Rebecca calls out. Andy walks in. “Why hello Commissioner Rogers.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “This is a nice surprise! Where’s Ava?” Rebecca asks. “I wanted to bring Ava, but she was pretty tired so I dropped her off at home. I guess she’s gonna take a nap. Anyways, how’s your day going?” Andy asks. “It has involved a lot of catching up, but its nice being back behind the desk. I’ve missed it.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “I’m really happy for you.” Andy says. “So, how was Ava’s day at school? Were you able to get anything out of her for once?” Rebecca asks. “Actually, I did. Our daughter has made a new friend, a male friend.” Andy reveals. “Does Ava have a boyfriend?” Rebecca questions. “No. Ava says he’s just a friend, and I believe her.” Andy says. “I’m just happy Ava is making friends. I know that the last few years have been difficult for her, after waking up from her coma. Readjusting to normal life hasn’t been easy.” Rebecca notes. “It looks like she’s finally starting to get to that point. I couldn’t be happier for our little girl.” Andy says.

In Ava’s room, Ava is once again tossing and turning in bed. The window suddenly flies open, and the lights begin flickering once again! Suddenly, Ava begins to slowly levitate off of the bed. As the light continues to flicker and the wind continues to erupt in her room, an asleep Ava can be seen floating six feet above her bed!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down