QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 07

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 07 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 07

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

In the Goo Living Room, Daisy sees Dylan standing in the doorway, right after she gloated about her plan to the portrait of Queen Goo. "You're Dylan Stanpatos." Daisy realizes. "And you are Daisy Nichols. I hope I wasn't intruding on a private conversation." Dylan says. "What are you doing here?" Daisy asks. "I was looking for you. I was actually interested in hiring you to help me with a wrongful termination suit against my former boss, Bethany Wilson." Dylan says. "Unfortunately, my office hours are over. You should contact me in the morning." Daisy tells him. Dylan smiles. "That's okay, because I stumbled onto something much more valuable than your legal expertise. In case you couldn't figure it out, I heard your little conversation with Queen Goo." Dylan reveals. Daisy looks at the Queen Goo portrait and then back at Dylan. "How much did you hear?" Daisy asks. "Oh, not much. Just that you gas lighted my sister into thinking my homicidal brother was still alive so that she would get sent to a mental institution." Dylan says. "Clearly you misunderstood. I would never do anything like that! That's crazy!" Daisy lies. "I entirely agree; it is crazy! I'm just surprised that you were so careless. Gloating about your secret in a living room of a castle full of residents and servants. I would've thought a lawyer would be more careful. I mean, were you THAT desperate to talk to someone?" Dylan asks. "Listen, you need to forget everything you heard!" Daisy says. "Why would I do anything for you? I don't even know you! Besides, for better or worse, Rebecca is my sister." Dylan notes. "Oh please, from what I heard you don't even remember Rebecca." Daisy points out. "That's true. In fact, I don't even like Rebecca. But I plan on fighting for control of Stanpatos Enterprises and I might need Rebecca's vote. What better way to secure her vote than to tell her someone has been gas lighting her, and that she isn't crazy after all?" Dylan asks. "What do you want?" Daisy asks. "Lets start out simple. Tell me everything about what you did to Rebecca and why. If you don't, I am going to head over to the institution Rebecca is at, tell her everything, and then, I am going to call Andy, and tell him, too." Dylan says.

Daisy sighs. "Okay, fine. It all started when Rebecca first got out of the last institution. Andy and I were in the middle of a romantic moment, when she just let herself into the living room and announced that she was back. After she told Andy that she had been released, the two of them hugged like I wasn't even in the room! Then, the next day, Andy and Rebecca's daughter woke up from her coma, and the two of them rushed over to the hospital to see her." Daisy recalls. "Their daughter woke up from a coma and Andy and Rebecca went to see her? The audacity of them!" Dylan sarcastically remarks. "I wasn't upset that Andy and Rebecca went to see Ava! After we all went to the hospital, Andy and Rebecca went into Ava's room. Andy put his arm around Rebecca and she rested her head on his shoulder. All that time I was literally on the outside looking in. That moment is when I realized I needed to get rid of Rebecca, before she had the chance to steal my fiance! So, I came up with a plan that would send Rebecca back to the mental institution; by making her and everyone else think she was nuts." Daisy recalls. "I don't keep up on current events where Andy and Rebecca are concerned, so do you mind telling me how you managed to make Rebecca think Andre was alive?" Dylan asks. "I bought a burner phone and I started texting Rebecca, pretending to be Andre." Daisy reveals. "Why didn't Rebecca show the messages to anyone?" Dylan wonders. "She tried, but I managed to delete the messages off of Rebecca's phone before she could show them to Andy, using an app that I installed on her phone." Daisy says. "You installed an app on her phone? How did you manage that?" Dylan asks. "It was around the time Ava first woke up. I offered to take a family photo of Andy, Rebecca, and Ava with Rebecca's phone. I took the photo, but right before that, I installed an app on her phone that gave me access to her messages, call logs, everything." Daisy says. "Huh, I like that. That was actually pretty smart. Continue." Dylan urges. "I knew that the text messages weren't enough, which is why I decided to kick it up a notch and have Andre call Rebecca from the grave." Daisy says. "Unless you were able to somehow actually bring Andre back from the dead, I don't get how you pulled off the phone call." Dylan admits. "It wasn't easy. Andre had made several public appearances when he was the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, so I made a compilation of several voice clips that I pulled from the internet. Then I altered it a bit so that it wouldn't sound fake." Daisy recounts. "How did you alter them? Are you some kind of tech genius?" Dylan asks. "I know my way around a few very useful computer programs. Anyways, after the phone call, Rebecca decided to have Andre's body exhumed, so that she could prove to everyone that he was alive." Daisy says. "He was in the coffin, right?" Dylan asks. "Surprisingly enough, yes. Anyways, finally, Rebecca admitted that the texts and phone call weren't real, so she had herself committed." Daisy says.

"Uh, that is a fascinating and engaging tale, but...didn't you think for even a brief moment that what you were doing was kinda wrong? You know, exploiting Rebecca's history with mental illness for your own gain, driving her over the edge, or at least making her believe that she had been driven over the edge?" Dylan asks. "I did what I did to protect my relationship. If I didn't get rid of Rebecca, Andy would've left. I've...I've been abandoned before, and I couldn't go through that kind of pain again. Look, I know that I might've went to extremes, but I think they were worth it in the end." Daisy says. "Assuming Andy doesn't find out about said extremes, which he still might." Dylan points out. "Andy's not going to find out if you don't tell him. But, even if you do tell him, I could always say that you're lying, in order to get your sister out of the nut house." Daisy says. "You could, but then I could give Andy proof that you were the one that lied." Dylan threatens. "You're bluffing, you don't have any proof." Daisy says. "That depends, counselor. Would you classify your confession as proof?" Dylan asks, as he holds up his phone, which is displaying a voice recording. "You bastard! I can't believe you recorded all of that!" Daisy says. "Oh don't act so offended! You're the one that made someone else think they lost their mind when they are perfectly sane!" Dylan points out. "Dylan, I am begging you… You cannot show that recording to Andy! If you do, my entire world will come crashing down… I will lose everything and everyone that matters to me!" Daisy says. "Again, why the hell should I care?" Dylan asks. Daisy sighs. "Okay, if you won't keep quiet out of the kindness of your heart, maybe I can offer you something in return for your silence." Daisy suggests. "No thanks, I'm married." Dylan responds. Daisy glares at Dylan. "Not that! I would never cheat on Andy! You said you came here looking for a lawyer, and I will happily represent you if you will keep your mouth shut." Daisy says. "About that. I wanted to use you as my attorney, considering the raving reviews you got, but since you're crazy, I might have to reconsider." Dylan says. "Don't call me that! If you won't hire me as your attorney, maybe I could help you with that takeover of Stanpatos Enterprises that you mentioned earlier." Daisy suggests. "Hm, you could. But as Rebecca's brother, don't I owe it to her to tell her the truth?" Dylan asks. Daisy scoffs. "Please, you said it yourself that you couldn't care less about Rebecca." Daisy says. "Watch your tone. Don't forget that I could easily blow you out of the water." Dylan reminds her. "Well it would help if you would just tell me what you are going to do! Are you going to tell Andy? Not tell Andy?" Daisy asks. "I'll have to think about it." Dylan says. "Seriously? What's there to think about?!" An annoyed Daisy asks. "Its a lot to take in, Daisy. I'll need to sleep on it before I decide what I'm going to do. But a word of advice... Keep your guard up. I could call Andy at anytime and tell him everything, which would in turn blow up any semblance of happiness that you have. But don't let that bother you. Have a good night." Dylan tells her, before leaving. Once Dylan is gone, Daisy picks up a pillow and then screams into it.

Its a new day in Fantastic. Rebecca is lying in her bed at Riverview, when an orderly lets Alexios in. "Hey! Its good to see you." Rebecca says. "I'm sorry. I would've been here sooner, but I was out of the country." Alexios notes. "What? Why?" Rebecca asks. "I had a meeting in Prague, with The Master." Alexios reveals. "Alexios, why on earth would you ever meet with that monster?" Rebecca asks. "Because I was under the impression I was meeting with the person that has been sabotaging deals that Stanpatos Enterprises was trying to make." Alexios says. "So, was The Master behind that?" Rebecca asks. "Not according to him. According to The Master, his father is the real mastermind." Alexios reveals. "The Evil Force? He's suppose to be dead!" Rebecca recalls. "The Master claims he's very much alive, due to medical advances that mankind has yet to see. Whatever that means." Alexios says. "I can't imagine it means anything good. Did you notify the police?" Rebecca asks. "I let the WPA know. I called Ciara when my plane landed, hoping for an update. Given our history, she was reluctant to give me one, but eventually, she told me that by the time the agency got to the house, there was no sign of The Master." Alexios says. "Did you actually see The Evil Force with your own eyes? The Master could be lying." Rebecca says. "He claimed that The Evil Force wasn't in Prague, and that at that moment, he had no way to contact his father. Honestly, the entire thing seemed kinda fishy to me. Anyways, enough about The Master. What happened? How did you end up here?" Alexios asks. "Apparently I've suffered a mental breakdown." Rebecca says. "What do you mean apparently? You don't sound so sure." Alexios notes. "I thought I was getting text messages from Andre, and I also thought I got a phone call from him. But every time I went to show Andy the messages, they were gone. And when I checked my call log for the number Andre called from, the number was gone. Then, we had Andre's grave exhumed, to find out if he was still alive, and his body was still in the coffin." Rebecca recalls. "That's actually kinda surprising. I was convinced Andre was going to live forever. Do you think the texts and the phone call were all in your head?" Alexios asks. "I don't know what to believe. I don't understand why I would be imagining texts and phone calls from Andre, after getting a clean bill of health from Colossal Heights. Besides, if I were still struggling with the pain Andre caused me, why wouldn't I imagine that he was here? In person? Why would I imagine phone calls and text messages?" Rebecca wonders. "That's a good point, but why did you check yourself into Riverview if you're unsure?" Alexios asks. "After we found a body in Andre's coffin last night, I was pretty shaken, and I admit that it may have been premature to have myself committed." Rebecca says. "If the texts and the phone call were real, and Andre is actually dead, then who did they come from?" Alexios questions. "One scenario I could think of is that Andre set this all up before I killed him." Rebecca says. "That's something Andre would do, but at the same time, he had no way of knowing you were gonna kill him. Do you have any other theories?" Alexios wonders. "I have one other theory. Someone may have wanted me to think that I had lost my mind." Rebecca says. "You think someone might've been gas lighting you?" Alexios asks. "It’s possible, but for the life of me I can't figure out who would do it." Rebecca says. "You might not need to. I think I know who is behind this." Alexios says.

Andy comes into the Goo living room, looking around. "Daisy, are you here?" Andy calls out. No one answers. "Where is she?" Andy wonders. Andy gets a text from Daisy, which he reads out loud. "I had to leave early for an unscheduled meeting with a client. Be back soon." Andy reads.

At the Lakeside Diner, Daisy is sitting at a booth, checking the time on her smart watch obsessively. "Come on, what's keeping him?" Daisy wonders. Finally, Dylan walks in, and sits across from Daisy. "Thanks for meeting with me. Are you getting anything? I think I'm in the mood for a cruller." Dylan says. "I don't like meeting in public like this." Daisy tells him. "Would you prefer we meet in your fiance's living room? Don't worry, if anyone has any questions, we'll just tell them that I have retained your services. It wouldn't really be a lie, if I decide to have you help me take over Stanpatos Enterprises." Dylan notes. "Does that mean you're going to keep quiet? Because for the record, I'm not going to help you if you don't." Daisy says. "No kidding, you'll be in jail. Honestly, I'm undecided. I've thought about it, and I can see some benefits to keeping quiet. But at the same time, it seems like keeping a secret that big might be a lot of work." Dylan notes. "Not really! All you need to do is keep your mouth shut and not tell anyone!" Daisy points out. "That's true, but I really don't like lying." Dylan claims. Daisy starts to laugh. "What's so funny?" Dylan asks. "You are plotting a hostile takeover that would screw over your old boss, and you are worried about lying?" Daisy asks. "Eh, Bethany has it coming. Even though Rebecca is pretty annoying, I can't think of a reason why she should sit in the nut house when, in fact, she's more sane than you." Dylan says. Daisy puts a tight grip on her butter knife. "What did I say about calling me crazy?" Daisy asks. Dylan grabs Daisy's hand, and forces her to release her hold on the butter knife. "Relax, Daisy. I've decided that for the time being, I am going to keep quiet." Dylan tells her. "What is that suppose to mean? Are you saying you might change your mind?" Daisy asks. "Count your blessings, you should be grateful that I'm agreeing to keep quiet at all. With that being said, you owe me big, and if I ever decide I need a favor, you better be willing to grant me one or two or twenty. Have a nice day." Dylan says, before standing up, and walking out.

Outside, Dylan exits the diner, when Bethany arrives. "Look what the cat dragged in! Have you had any luck at the unemployment office?" Bethany asks. "Not yet. I've been too busy working on my wrongful termination case." Dylan says. "Good luck finding yourself a lawyer that won't laugh you out of their office." Bethany says. "I've already found one, and she seems pretty capable to me." Dylan says. "You know, instead of making up crap to sue me for, maybe you should take the time of your unemployment to focus on your marriage. After all, that kiss Lydia and Lucas nearly had doesn't really bode well for your marriage." Bethany says. "What are you talking about?" Dylan asks. "Oops, Lydia didn't tell you? Jeez, these lips of mine are always getting me into trouble." Bethany says. "What happened between Lucas and Lydia?!" Dylan asks. "I went to New Horizons Media to see if Lucas wanted to grab a bite to eat, and when the elevator doors opened, Lucas and Lydia were inside, their lips about one inch apart. I interrupted the kiss, you're welcome." Bethany says. "Did you talk to Lucas about it?" Dylan asks. "Lucas claims that they got caught up in the nostalgia. It still isn't an excuse, which is why I broke up with him." Bethany says. Bethany receives a text message. "I've got to go, I have to take care of Stanpatos business, something you won't be doing anymore. Hey, go easy on Lydia, you know, since she was "caught up in the nostalgia." Bethany sarcastically says, before leaving. Once Bethany is gone, Daisy comes out of the diner, and spots Dylan. "What are you still doing here? Did you stick around to make me squirm some more?" Daisy asks. "Excuse me, I have somewhere I need to be." Dylan says, before walking off.

At Riverview, Alexios is still with Rebecca in her room. "Maybe Bethany is behind all of this." Alexios suggests. "Why would Bethany want to gaslight me? She and I have barely acknowledged each other since she kissed Andy years ago. The only times that I ever really saw her was when she was with you and even then I mostly tried to avoid her." Rebecca says. "There's something you don't know. Dylan is planning on taking control of Stanpatos Enterprises away from Bethany, and he might need your vote to do it. I know for a fact that Bethany was suspicious of Dylan, so its possible she did all of this so that you would be institutionalized and therefore making it so that you couldn't vote in Dylan's favor." Alexios speculates. "I admit, I'm a little surprised you would suspect Bethany, considering for a while you wanted to reunite with her." Rebecca notes. "Bethany has changed since taking over Stanpatos. She was ruthless before, but now that she is in a position of power, she's gotten worse." Alexios says. "I guess Bethany being responsible is a possibility. I can't think of anyone else that would want to do this to me." Rebecca says. "I'll look into it." Alexios tells her. "You don't need to. I'll look into it myself." Rebecca says. "How are you going to do that from here?" Alexios asks. "I won't be. I'm checking myself out." Rebecca reveals!

At the Goo Castle, Daisy storms into the living room, growls to herself, and then turns towards Queen Goo's portrait. "This is all your fault! Now, that idiot Dylan knows what I did, and God only knows what he is going to ask me to do for him in exchange for his silence! You must be dancing in hell right now, seeing me like this! Well guess what? This is only temporary! I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure Dylan doesn't tell anyone, and make sure that Andy never finds out what I did. I won't lose! Not to you, not to Dylan, and certainly not to Rebecca!" Daisy yells. Andy walks in. "Were you talking to someone?" Andy asks. Daisy laughs. "You caught me. I was venting to your Mom's painting." Daisy confesses. "About what?" Andy wonders. "The meeting with my client didn't go so well, so I'm a little frustrated." Daisy lies. "I'm sorry to hear that. Hey, I think I know something that might cheer you up! How about we spend the morning together?" Andy asks. Daisy smiles. "That sounds like an amazing idea." Daisy says.

At The Ancient Jewel, Bethany is sitting at a table, when Lucas walks over to her. "I'm glad you're here." Lucas says. "Look, I have a meeting, so you need to get lost." Bethany orders. "I know all about your meeting. After all, I'm the one that set it up." Lucas says, as he sits across from Bethany. "What the hell are you talking about?" Bethany asks. "I knew that this was the only way I would be able to talk to you. I know I've said this before, but I am really sorry about what happened with Lydia. I know how bad it looked, but believe me, you are the one that I want to be with. I promise you, Bethany, it won't happen again." Lucas tells her. "If that were true, you would've agreed to leave New Horizons. But instead, you're clinging onto that company because you know its the perfect excuse to stay close to Lydia!" Bethany says. "Like I told you before, I have other reasons for wanting to stay at the company, and they are completely unrelated to Lydia!" Lucas claims. "Forget about those reasons! Your only concern should've been finding another job, but even that turned out not to be concerned, because there's a job waiting for you at Stanpatos!" Bethany notes. "Aren't there rules against a CEO dating one of their employees at Stanpatos Enterprises?" Lucas wonders. "Don't pull that bull with me, you know I don't care about the rules, and neither do you. Look, I want to believe you, more than anything! But as long as you are still working at New Horizons, I can't trust you." Bethany says. Lucas sighs. "I understand your point. So, if I leave New Horizons, would you give me another chance?" Lucas asks. "You're also going to have to try and stay away from Lydia." Bethany notes. "If that's what it'll take to win you back, then I'll do it." Lucas says. "Really?" Bethany asks. "Absolutely. I can't lose you, Bethany. I love you too much to throw away our relationship." Lucas says. Bethany smiles, and kisses Lucas.

At Masters Corp, Lydia is in her office when Dylan comes in. "Hey, you left early this morning. Did you have an early day at Stanpatos?" Lydia wonders. "Nope, and I won't be having any early days there. Bethany fired me." Dylan reveals. "What? I'm so sorry. Is there anything you can do to fight this?" Lydia asks. "I'm looking at my options, but I'm not worried about that right now. Did you almost kiss Lucas in the elevator over at New Horizons?" Dylan questions. "I see Bethany couldn't wait to go running to you." Lydia says. "So its true then?!" Dylan asks. "I know that it looks really bad, but believe me, it meant nothing! Lucas and I got trapped on an elevator, and for a brief moment, we did get caught up in the past. But I'm much more rational now, and I can see that I made a huge mistake." Lydia says. "I'm not sure it’s that simple." Dylan says. "Dylan, you are the one that I chose. Remember?" Lydia asks. "I remember Lucas was the one that broke things off with you. He didn't really give you much choice. Answer me honestly, would you rather be with Lucas?" Dylan asks. "No! I love you, and I am committed to you!" Lydia says. "I want to believe you..." Dylan says. "Is there anything I can do to convince you?" Lydia asks. "There's one thing. Fire Lucas." Dylan tells her! "What? I-I can't fire Lucas! He is a major part of why New Horizons is so successful! Besides, what reason would I even give him for firing him?" Lydia asks. "You told me that you and Lucas disagreed on quite a bit, you can just use that as a reason." Dylan suggests. "Don't you think that seems cold? Lucas has put a lot of work into New Horizons. In fact, its part of the reason he was able to reinvent himself after he left the mob!" Lydia recalls. "I don't care! My only concern right now is my marriage! When you and Lucas first started working together, I'm not gonna lie, I disliked the idea! But after finding out that the two of you nearly kissed, and you would have if Bethany didn't interrupt, I despise the thought of you two working together! I'm not going to be comfortable until Lucas is as far away from you as possible and vice versa!" Dylan says. Lydia sighs. "Okay, you're right. I'll fire Lucas." Lydia finally agrees. "Thank you, I appreciate it." Dylan says. "You're welcome. I just don't want to lose you." Lydia says. "You won't." Dylan assures her. "So, what happened at Stanpatos Enterprises?" Lydia asks. "Long story short, Bethany found out that Alexios was keeping me in the loop about his trip to Prague. That was all the proof she needed that she and I were on vastly different pages, so she fired me." Dylan reveals. "How does this affect your plan to take control of Stanpatos Enterprises?" Lydia wonders. "It doesn't. In fact, things are going pretty well on that front." Dylan says. "What does that mean?" Lydia asks. "Lets just say that I came across a gold mine of information that could be useful in taking Stanpatos Enterprises away from Bethany." Dylan tells Lydia.

In the Goo living room, Daisy pours her and Andy some wine. "Don't you think its a little too early to be drinking?" Andy asks. "I need this drink after my meeting. Besides, its just wine." Daisy says, as she hands Andy a glass. "Here's to things finally improving, for the both of us." Daisy says. "I'll drink to that." Andy says. Suddenly, Rebecca enters the room! "Rebecca?! What are you doing here? You're suppose to be in Riverview!" A stunned Andy notes. "I checked myself out, after making a realization." Rebecca says. "What kind of realization?" Andy wonders. "I think someone has been gas lighting me, and I think I might know who has been doing it." Rebecca says. Daisy suddenly drops her wine glass to the floor, which shatters immediately. Andy and Rebecca then turn, and face her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down