QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 19

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 19 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 19

Post by QG Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:25 pm

In the living room of Lydia’s Mansion, Lydia is pacing, when Acerbi walks in. “Did you find Lucas?” Lydia asks. “I’m afraid not...Lucas was not upstairs.” Acerbi reveals. “What? Where else could he be?” Lydia asks. “There’s more. While I was searching the room, I found something of concern on the floor. There was a puddle of blood.” Acerbi reveals. Lydia’s eyes widen. “A...a puddle...of blood?” Lydia asks. Lydia falls onto the couch, and holds her head. “Are you alright?” Acerbi asks. “I have a headache, which isn’t surprising because you just told me my fiance is missing and there is a puddle of blood in the room he was supposed to be getting ready in!” Lydia yells. “Would you like me to get you some aspirin?” Acerbi asks. “I want my fiance!” Lydia snaps. Lydia sighs. “I’m sorry I’m being so rude, its just...I’m really worried. How big was the puddle? Is it possible he just cut himself shaving?” Lydia asks. “It must have been a pretty big cut.” Acerbi comments. “It was THAT bad?” A panicked Lydia asks. “I’m sorry, I should not have said that.” Acerbi says. “I don’t understand what could’ve happened! I just saw him an hour ago and he was fine! What could’ve happened between then and now?!” Lydia asks. “Perhaps that interloper who tried to break you and Lucas up did something to him.” Acerbi says. “Zoey? I guess its possible. But at the same time, I’m not sure if Zoey would even be capable of doing something so horrible.” Lydia says. “A person can be capable of anything when scorned.” Acerbi notes. “I know that from experience. I just don’t see what Zoey would have to gain from kidnapping Lucas. Is she hoping to make him love her?” Lydia wonders. “There isn’t much point sitting here and speculating. As much as I hate to admit this, we must involve the police.” Acerbi says.

At The Evil Force’s castle, Andy notices Rebecca gazing out the window in the parlor, and approaches her. “You okay?” Andy asks. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just tired...really tired.” Rebecca says. “I think we’re all pretty exhausted. This whole experience has been draining, especially since we have no idea where Bethany is. Plus, there’s Ava...my God, I hope she knows that we are coming home, that we haven’t just abandoned her.” Andy says. “We don’t even know if we are going home.” Rebecca notes. “Trust me, we’re getting out of here. Nothing is going to keep us from going back home to our daughter, or from finally having that wedding we’ve been waiting for.” Andy says. Rebecca faintly smiles. “I think I’m going to go and turn in for the night.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure you are feeling okay?” Andy asks. “Yes, I’m sure. Thank you for your concern.” Rebecca says. “Okay, lets go to bed then.” Andy says. Andy turns towards Brady, Dylan, and Daisy. “Rebecca and I are going to head to bed for the night. Its been a long day.” Andy says. “Its been a long week.” Daisy notes. “Going to sleep early probably isn’t such a bad idea. After all, what else is there to do?” Dylan asks.

In a dark room, Evil Kristina and Andropov are watching Andy, Rebecca, Brady, Dylan, and Daisy on security monitors. “It appears they are retiring for the evening...how am I supposed to know if my plan is working?” Evil Kristina asks. “Keep in mind, Rebecca lied to everyone when questioned about what happened when she followed Brody. She is protecting your interests, sir! That is a sign of loyalty!” Andropov says. “Perhaps, but I won’t truly be convinced until Rebecca carries out the task that I have given her. Enough about her, I want to check up on Bethany.” Evil Kristina says. Andropov changes the monitor to a view of Bethany’s cage, which shows Bethany looking through the bars. “She is still awake…” Evil Kristina notes. “Is that a problem?” Andropov asks. “Of course it is! Every time Bethany’s eyes close, she falls deeper and deeper in love with me. Her being awake is wasting precious time, when she could be dreaming of me…” Evil Kristina says. “As I explained to you when I first proposed this plan to you, you must be patient! Bethany falling in love with you will take time, but it will happen! She has already begun softening where you are concerned!” Andropov notes. “Its not enough! It will never be enough, not until she gives her heart to me, not until she belongs to me!” Evil Kristina growls…

Back in Fantastic, Josephine is doing paper work in the squad room, when Lydia and Acerbi rush in. “Josephine, thank God. We need to report a crime.” Lydia says. “Lucas Cambino has been abducted, and we believe his mendacious ex fiancee to be the responsible party! You MUST arrest her!” Acerbi says. “Okay, mother, lets slow down and start from the beginning.” Josephine says. “Lucas and I were supposed to be getting married today. I saw him about an hour ago, and he was fine. Then, when it came time to get married, he didn’t show up. Your mother checked the room he was getting ready in, and all she found was a spot of blood on the carpet.” Lydia says. “That is presumably when the little minx took him.” Acerbi says. “So, who is this ex fiancee you are talking about?” Josephine asks. “Zoey Kellers.” Lydia reveals. “She’s the woman you attacked. Honestly, I’m surprised you would even marry Lucas after what the two of them did.” Josephine says. “Lucas didn’t do anything. As it turns out, Zoey drugged him because she wanted us to believe the two of them had a one night stand.” Lydia reveals. “Are you sure that’s true?” Josephine asks. “It is. Lucas brought the glass he drank from to the hospital to get tested, and my lab found traces of a sedative.” Acerbi says. “If Zoey drugged Lucas, why wouldn’t he have her arrested? Drugging someone is a felony!...Wait a minute, I see what’s going on here. I thought it was odd that Zoey would drop the charges against you after you almost killed her, but she didn’t do it out of the kindness of her heart. Lucas made a deal with her.” Josephine realizes. “That is hardly a crime! It was Lucas’ right not to press charges!” Acerbi notes. “Maybe if Lucas had pressed charges, we wouldn’t be in this predicament right now…” Lydia says. “Don’t worry, I’ll put out an APB on Zoey and have her brought in for questioning.” Josephine says. “Thank you.” Lydia says. Josephine’s phone begins to ring. “Hang on, I have to take this.” Josephine says, before answering. “This is Detective Acerbi...what?! No, that can’t be possible...on what grounds?!...You can’t be serious!...Well thank you for telling me, even though at this point, it might be too late.” Josephine says, before hanging up. “That didn’t sound good.” Lydia notes. “It isn’t. I think you might be accusing the wrong person for kidnapping Lucas. That was Colossal Heights Asylum, and they told me that Mia Goo was released this morning.” Josephine reveals. “RELEASED?! How could she have been released after everything she did?!” Lydia asks. “Mia’s doctors apparently think she’s made tremendous progress, and is fit to return to society.” Josephine says. “How is that even possible?! Mia wasn’t sent to the asylum because she was mentally unstable, she was sent there because she made a deal with the DA by telling him that Joe Fish was alive!” Lydia recalls.”It can’t be a coincidence that Mia was released mere hours before Lucas’ disappearance.” Acerbi notes. “Do you have any way of contacting Mia? The two of you are cousins, right?” Lydia asks. “I’ve never even met Mia. Our branches of the family didn’t speak much growing up, and our paths never crossed as adults.” Acerbi says. “So how are we supposed to find Lucas? It was one thing when we thought Zoey was responsible, but Mia is a former mob boss! She knows how to make people disappear! They could be anywhere by now!” Lydia notes. “Don’t worry, we are going to find Lucas, bring him home safe, and Mia will be brought to justice. Only this time, Mia won’t be able to barter her way out of a jail cell.” Josephine says.

In an abandoned building, Lucas begins to open his eyes. Lucas looks down, and sees that he is tied to a chair! “How nice of you to finally wake up. I was beginning to question if you were even still alive.” A familiar voice snarks. Lucas looks up, and sees Zoey tied to a chair across from him. “Where are we?” Lucas asks. “A warehouse, I reckon. Though given our circumstances, does it really matter?” Zoey asks. “I hope you don’t expect me to feel badly for you. I know Mia Goo hired you to break up Lydia and I.” Lucas says. Zoey scoffs. “I can’t believe that treacherous bitch actually ratted me out!” Zoey says. “Do you have any idea the kind of pain Mia has caused Lydia and I in the past? Or was the money so good that you just completely disregarded any morals you might’ve once had?” Lucas asks. “I’m so sorry for getting you into this mess, I’m sorry for all of it! I screwed up worse this time than I ever have before.” Zoey admits. “The damage has been done, there’s nothing you can say or do to change it. Right now, we need to focus on getting away from Mia.” Lucas says. The door opens, and Gus walks in! “That will prove to be much easier said than done.” Gus says. “Gus? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were done with Mia!” Lucas says. “I was. Mia contacted me about a week ago, and informed me that she was set to be released from the asylum, and that she needed my help in carrying out her plans. Unfortunately, she didn’t really give me the option to refuse.” Gus says. “Mia threatened your loved ones, just like she did with me back when she forced me to work for her. I understand where you are coming from, but you don’t have to let Mia win. We can turn the tables on her if we work together.” Lucas says. “Are you serious?! I’m not working with Mia’s stooge! Besides, he is the one who chloroformed me, which is why I’m here in the first place!” Zoey yells. “Your charming personality made it much easier for me to live with myself for abducting you.” Gus says. “Ignore her, she’s under a lot of stress because of the kidnapping. But, you could change all of that if you help us escape. Then, we can call the police, and Mia will be sent to prison for the rest of her life, where she won’t be able to hurt anyone ever again.” Lucas says. “Do you really think it will be that simple? Mia has a LONG reach! How do you think she managed to hire me from inside of a super max insane asylum? Or how she arranged to have me shot?” Zoey asks. Lucas chuckles. “Of course that was Mia. I assume she did that so I would feel pressured to move you back into Lydia’s house. You are a real piece of work, Zoey.” Lucas says. “I don’t care about any of that right now. All I want to know is what Mia’s plans for us are. Is she going to kill us?” Zoey asks. “For now, Mia intends on keeping the two of you alive. However, I’ve been instructed to amend those plans if either you or Lucas prove to be too much of a problem. So, if you wish to live, I suggest you remain on your best behavior. Otherwise, any chance you have at escaping this warehouse will be shot to hell, as will the two of you.” Gus says, before walking out. “Great, Mia is going to keep us alive for now, but for how long? She’s going to kill us eventually!” Zoey panics. “Its good that Mia is keeping us alive, it means we’ll have the chance to find a way out of these ropes.” Lucas says. “Yeah? And then what? Gus is waiting for us on the other side of that door with a loaded gun?! Maybe there is no escape…” Zoey says. “I’m not going to think that way. I have far too much to lose than to give up hope now.” Lucas says.

In another part of the warehouse, Gus joins Mia. “How are our guests?” Mia asks. “They are anxious to leave, though I don’t think that will be happening anytime soon.” Gus says. Mia laughs. “Gus my love, that is NEVER going to happen.” Mia says. “If your plan is to kill them, why continue to keep them alive?” Gus asks. “Because I have special plans for Lucas, which involve keeping him alive for a bit longer. As for Zoey, I suppose keeping her alive for this long is a courtesy. After all, Zoey did try her best to help me break up Lucas and Lydia, and its not her fault she’s an incompetent moron! Plus, Lucas despises Zoey, which means being trapped in a room with her must be torture for him, which is heaven for me!” Mia says. “Do you need anything else from me?” Gus asks. “Why are you in such a big hurry to leave? Do you have a hot date? You should be thrilled to have the pleasure of working with me again! Its just like the old days!” Mia says. “I hope it doesn’t end like our prior association.” Gus says. “Don’t be such a baby! You only spent a few months in prison, since you decided to double cross me and help the police.” Mia recalls. “I didn’t have much choice! V.J Goo and Jaz Bello played the tired good cop/bad cop routine, V.J was brandishing a gun!” Gus remembers. “You don’t have to defend yourself, dear! You are just lucky I’m such a forgiving person.” Mia says. “What do you want me to do next?” Gus asks. “Its time we make contact with Lydia, and find out just how far she’s willing to go in order to get back her precious Lucas.” Mia says…

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Rebecca is sitting on the bed, and Andy sits next to her. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Andy asks. “Yes, I’m fine. Why do you keep asking me that?” Rebecca asks. “I’m just worried about you sweetheart. You’ve seemed pretty distant ever since you came back from following Brody.” Andy notes. “I’m just worried about Bethany...I was so sure I was going to find her when I followed Brody, but, my efforts amounted to nothing.” Rebecca says. “Its not your fault. Brody is an experienced criminal, he might’ve suspected he was being followed, and that’s why he was able to lose you.” Andy says. “I’m an experienced cop, why couldn’t I keep up with him?” Rebecca asks. Andy puts his hand on Rebecca’s knee. “Trust me, we are going to find Bethany, we are gonna get her out of this God forsaken house, and we will put a stop to The Evil Force’s plans once and for all.” Andy says. “What makes you think he can be stopped?” Rebecca asks.

In Dylan and Daisy’s bedroom, Dylan is sleeping on the floor, while Daisy is in the bed. Daisy sits up, and looks over the edge of the bed at Dylan. “Dylan, are you awake?” Daisy asks. Dylan sits up. “I am now. Is everything okay?” Dylan asks. “I can’t sleep.” Daisy admits. Dylan stands up, and then sits on the bed next to Daisy. “Is something bothering you?” Dylan asks. “Everything feels so hopeless...my father is going to kill me eventually, and if I die, so doesn’t my innocent baby.” Daisy says. “You don’t have to worry about a thing.” Dylan says. “Why? Do you think he wouldn’t kill me?” Daisy asks. “I know he would, but if he tries, he’ll have to get through me first.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “You know, for a complete jack ass, you can be awfully chivalrous sometimes.” Daisy says. “Only for the people I care about.” Dylan says. “I’m surprised you still care. I was pretty nasty to you before I was kidnapped.” Daisy notes. “To be fair, I could just be concerned about the baby.” Dylan notes. “Are you? Just concerned about the baby I mean?” Daisy asks. “I’m worried about you, too. But, I’ve been pretty clear about my feelings, so that shouldn’t surprise you.” Dylan says. “I know how you said you feel...but you also know how I feel.” Daisy notes. “Well just so you know, I’m tired of running from my feelings. On your best day, you are a total nut job.” Dylan notes. “You say the sweetest things.” Daisy sarcastically says. “But, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It took me a long time to realize it, but...I actually find your quirks to be endearing.” Dylan says. Daisy pauses for a moment. “I’m carrying Andy’s baby though. Plus, he and I...we share a rich history.” Daisy notes. “I didn’t hear you say that you are still in love with him. I know that I’ve mentioned this before, but I think you are just holding onto this quest for him because you don’t want to admit defeat.” Dylan says. “That’s not true, but of course you would say something like that! You are so full of yourself, you probably believe the whole world is in love with you!” Daisy says. “I am full of myself, but that doesn’t mean I’m not right. I know that I’m not as perfect as Andy is, but trust me when I say that unlike Andy, I will ALWAYS put you first. You’ll never need to question the way I feel about you, because I’ll show you how I feel every day, and I assure you that you will never have to worry about my heart belonging to another woman, because it only belongs to one.” Dylan says. “What about Lydia?” Daisy asks. Dylan laughs. “I would have to be pretty desperate to ever go back to Lydia. Trust me, she is completely out of my system. I only have eyes for one person...you.” Dylan says. Suddenly, Daisy pulls Dylan into a kiss!

Back in Fantastic, Lydia and Acerbi are standing in the living room of Lydia’s Mansion. Lydia is on the phone. “When I say I want everyone out there looking for Lucas, I mean EVERYONE! And make sure that there is no stone left unturned!” Lydia says, before hanging up. “It must be nice to have henchmen at your disposal. Of course, I always preferred doing my own dirty work.” Acerbi says. “I’m surprised you are still here. When I asked you to marry Lucas and I this morning, you said you couldn’t be away from the hospital for too long.” Lydia notes. “As much as I enjoy my job as chief of staff, roaming those dreary hospital halls can be so...boring. Besides, it has been so long since I was last involved in an adventure! And the last time I was, I was the villain being hunted!” Acerbi recalls. “This isn’t an adventure! My fiance’s life is on the line!” Lydia points out. “Lucas is not in any danger, because we are going to get him back. Trust me, Mia Goo is no match for the threat that we pose.” Acerbi says. Lydia’s phone begins to ring. “I have to take this, it could be about Lucas.” Lydia says. Lydia answers. “Hello?” Lydia asks. “Greetings, Miss. Masters. It has been far too long.” Gus says. “Wait a minute...Gus? Is that you?” Lydia asks. “Your ears aren’t deceiving you.” Gus notes. “If you are calling me, that means you must be working for Mia again.” Lydia realizes. “How very perceptive of you. I assume you’ve already come to the realization that your beloved Lucas has disappeared.” Gus says. “I already figured out that Mia is the one who kidnapped Lucas. What I want to know is what is it going to take to get him back?” Lydia asks. “Not much, at least not for someone with your considerable wealth. Mia has requested that you provide her with ten million dollars, cash. If you can manage that, Mia will return Lucas.” Gus claims. “Why would Mia let Lucas go so easily when she despises him?” Lydia asks. “Mia’s primary concern is to leave the country. Fantastic City holds a lot of terrible memories for her, and after spending four years in an insane asylum, her funds have been greatly reduced. So, Mia needs the money to leave Fantastic, and begin a new life elsewhere.” Gus says. “I can get you the money soon. Where do you want me to drop it off?” Lydia asks. “Mia has requested you bring it to warehouse 15, by the waterfront. She also made it explicitly clear that she wants you to come without alerting the authorities to this exchange. If Mia has any reason to believe that you have contacted the authorities, Lucas will be dealt with swiftly.” Gus warns. “I’ll be there soon.” Lydia says, before hanging up. “I assume the person who called you works for Mia.” Acerbi says. “His name is Gus Peterson, he was Mia’s right hand man during her original reign of terror. He says that Mia is willing to let Lucas go, in exchange for ten million dollars. He also made it clear that if I call the police, Mia will kill Lucas.” Lydia reveals. “And I assume you must know that this is a trap.” Acerbi says. “I know, but the only way I am going to get anywhere near Lucas is if I play along.” Lydia says. “You are probably right. So, when do we leave?” Acerbi asks. “Never. You are staying here, I’m going to the location Gus gave me.” Lydia says. “Please don’t argue with me, Lydia, it is pointless.” Acerbi says. “Gus said I can’t involve anyone.” Lydia notes. “As I recall, he said you couldn’t involve the police. He never said anything about not involving Fantastic Medical’s chief of staff.” Acerbi says. Lydia sighs. “Debating this is just wasting time, so if you want to come, you can come.” Lydia says. Acerbi smirks. “I’ll drive.” Acerbi tells her, as she follows Lydia out of the house.

At the warehouse, Lucas and Zoey are trying to get out of their restraints. “Any luck?” Lucas asks. “Does it look like I’m bloody free?” Zoey asks. They can then hear footsteps outside the door. “Someone is coming.” Lucas says. The door opens, and Mia walks in. “You know, Lucas, I really must say that you look your best when you are tied up.” Mia says “Go to hell.” Lucas tells her. “Now if only there was some duck tape over your mouth, then the look would be complete.” Mia adds. “What do you want?” Zoey asks. “I just wanted to let the two of you know that Lydia is on her way.” Mia says. Lucas smirks. “I knew Lydia would find me.” Lucas says. “Don’t get too cocky. Lydia is only coming because I told her where to find you. I had Gus call Lydia and demand a ransom in exchange for your freedom.” Mia reveals. “Why would you even need ransom money? You had no difficulties paying me to break up Lucas and Lydia!” Zoey points out. “I may have had Gus mislead Lydia about my financial situation. Its true, I don’t need the money. However, I do need Lydia here in order to execute my plan.” Mia says. “What the hell are you planning?” Lucas asks. “I want to cause you and your beloved Lydia as much pain as possible, which is why I am luring here so that she can watch me kill you. Inspired, isn’t it?” Mia asks. “Its insane, and repetitive! Don’t you remember you already tried this years ago, when you wanted me to watch you kill Lydia? What makes you think that it will work this time, just because the roles are reversed?” Lucas asks. “Would you prefer I force you to watch Lydia die, like I had planned last time?” Mia asks. “Don’t you harm a hair on Lydia’s head. Your problem is with me!” Lucas yells. “No, you’re right. I would much rather kill you than her. Besides, I’ve already made you suffer the pain of losing a loved one...when I murdered your father.” Mia says. Lucas’ eyes grow cold. “What the hell are you talking about?” Lucas asks. “Come on, Lucas. Surely you didn’t think your father’s death was an accident! Men like Giovanni Cambino don’t just die from natural causes.” Mia says. “You couldn’t have killed my father, you were still locked up when he died!” Lucas points out. “She was locked up when she arranged to have me shot.” Zoey points out. “Its true. Even from inside of an insane asylum, I still had a very long reach. I arranged for your pig of a father to be given a drug that would make it look like he had died from natural causes, it was the least he deserved after the pain he caused me.” Mia says. “Oh please. You had an affair with my father while he was still married to my mother, you should’ve known the relationship was doomed to fail.” Lucas says. “I don’t want to relive the horrible way your father treated me, I just want to enjoy that he is finally dead, and soon, his precious son will be joining him.” Mia says. “If you want to kill me, go ahead, just don’t hurt Lydia. She doesn’t deserve to die for being associated with me.” Lucas says. “I have my own problems with Lydia. I’ll give her a moment, long enough to process your tragic death, long enough to suffer, and then, I’ll kill her too.” Mia says. “What about me?” Zoey asks. “I don’t want you to feel excluded dear, so don’t worry, I’ll kill you too.” Mia says. “That’s a lot of murders to cover up.” Lucas notes. “It is. Fortunately, I have Gus here to help me get rid of the bodies and clean the blood up.” Mia says. “You won’t get away with this. You’ll be caught, and you’ll spend the rest of your life locked up.” Lucas warns. “You underestimate my cunning. I’m not afraid of the police, especially not the Fantastic Police! How many of Fantastic City’s famous super villains are still at large because of the Fantastic P.D’s sheer incompetence? I hear that The Evil Force is having a grand old time, running amok in your old pal Kristina Cat’s body, stealing boats, shooting rich boys, and kidnapping pregnant ladies. No one can say the man, or woman, doesn’t know how to have fun. And that’s just one example of their failings as law enforcement! Feel free to count up the rest of Fantastic’s rogues gallery that are still at large.” Mia says. “I don’t need to, I get the point.” Lucas says. “That’s so wonderful to hear. Anyways, that’s enough chit chat. Lydia should be arriving soon, so if I were you, I would make your peace, because there is zero chance of you leaving this warehouse alive.” Mia says.

Back at The Evil Force’s castle, Dylan pulls away from Daisy’s kiss. “What are you doing?” Dylan asks. “If I have to explain it to you, then I’m not sure this is going to work between us.” Daisy says. “I thought you said there was nothing between us. In fact, you have been pretty adamant that there is nothing between us but friendship, and sometimes you even make that sound debatable!” Dylan points out. “I lied. Not just to you, but to myself. Look...the fact is, you were right. I have been holding on to this quest to win back Andy because I didn’t want to lose to Rebecca. She ruined my life the day she crashed my wedding, and ever since then, I’ve wanted nothing more than to make her pay. Originally, I did want to win Andy back because I was still in love with him, but, at some point...I guess I just fell out of love with him. I don’t feel the same pull towards him, I don’t have the same fantasies of us and our baby being one big happy family.” Daisy says. “So when did this “pull” you felt towards Andy disappear?” Dylan asks. “I think it was probably after he kicked me out of the castle and I moved in with you. The first moment I realized that there might be something between you and I was at the Bistro, when we shared that dance to try and make Andy jealous.” Daisy says. “That’s when it happened for me, too...but, you showed no interest in me.” Dylan recalls. “I didn’t want to give up on trying to win back Andy, that would feel like I was letting Rebecca win.” Daisy says. “We can’t have that.” Dylan sarcastically says. “Of course not. Plus, I was trying my hardest to convince myself that I was still in love with Andy, because I didn’t want to admit that I was only chasing after him to beat Rebecca, or that I had feelings for you.” Daisy says. “So what’s changed?” Dylan asks. “This whole ordeal with my father has opened my eyes. I shouldn’t be wasting my time chasing after someone that I don’t even want to be with, a man that would never be able to put me first. That’s all I have ever wanted, ever since I was a little girl. I just wanted one, single person’s priority. I never got that from my parents, I never got that from Andy. Even while Rebecca was out of the picture, she was still a looming shadow over our relationship.” Daisy says. Dylan touches Daisy’s hand. “You’ll get that from me. There isn’t a single person in this world that I care about enough to put before you. You are the only person that doesn’t see me and expect me to be the man I was before losing my memories, you are the only person who doesn’t judge me, and accepts me for who I am. We understand each other better than anyone will ever understand us, and that is why we have a connection. You are the only person I can be completely honest with.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “I feel the exact same way. I still want to destroy Rebecca, and I will. But, I’m going to have to find another way to do it. Andy isn’t the person I want to be with, you are.” Daisy says. Dylan smiles, and then kisses Daisy.

In Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom, Andy is asleep, as a shadowy figure looms over him. Andy opens his eyes, and looks up at the person. “Rebecca, what are you doing?” Andy asks. The person is revealed to be Rebecca, who is holding a pillow!

Back in Fantastic, Acerbi and Lydia are sitting in a car. “We have arrived at our destination.” Acerbi tells her. “Thank you for the announcement, the GPS already told us that.” Lydia points out. “There is no reason to snap at me. Would you like me to drive you back home?” Acerbi asks. “I’m sorry, you’re right. I’m just really on edge, with Lucas being held hostage by a complete lunatic.” Lydia says. “Are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you inside? Mia has this Gus, and God only knows how many other henchmen at her disposal, and you are suggesting going in by your lonesome.” Acerbi points out. “If you come inside, Mia will definitely kill Lucas, assuming she isn’t already planning to do that regardless.” Lydia says. “So what are you suggesting? I sit out here? Fiddle with my phone?” Acerbi asks. “Feel free to fiddle with your phone, just make sure the battery doesn’t die. If I’m not out in thirty minutes, I need you to call the police and tell them everything.” Lydia says. “Do I really have to? I mean no offense to my daughter, who is an excellent detective, but I detest turning to the police for help.” Acerbi admits. “The police may be the only ones who can help if this doesn’t go as planned.” Lydia says. “And it won’t. Mia did not lure you here because she wants ransom, she has something much bigger in mind.” Acerbi says. “I know, I just need to figure out what that is. Wish me luck.” Lydia says, before getting out of the car. “Good luck. You are going to need it…” Acerbi mutters to herself.

Inside the warehouse, Lydia walks in, and finds Gus waiting for her. “Hello, Miss. Masters. Its lovely to see you again.” Gus says. “The feeling isn’t mutual. Where’s Mia?” Lydia asks. “Tending to her guests.” Gus says. “Guests? Did Mia kidnap someone else?” Lydia asks. “Yes. In fact, I believe you know her. She’s the latest interloper you and Lucas have faced, her name is Zoey Kellers.” Gus reveals. “If Mia kidnapped Zoey to hurt Lucas, she’s wasting her time. Lucas despises Zoey.” Lydia says. “Lets try to stick to the matter at hand. Did you bring the money Mia requested?” Gus asks. Lydia hands Gus a briefcase. “Ten million dollars, in cash.” Lydia says. Gus opens the briefcase. “Don’t tell me you are going to count it. We’ll be here forever!” Lydia says. “I’m a fast counter.” Gus says. Gus looks over the money for a few moments. “It appears that the money is all here…” Gus observes. “Great, now take me to my fiance!” Lydia demands. Gus smiles. “As you wish. Follow me.” Gus urges. Gus leads Lydia into the room where Lucas and Zoey are tied up. “Lydia! How nice of you to stop by! I don’t suppose you brought a bottle of wine, did you? I could KILL for some chardonnay!” Mia says. “Are you okay? Did Gus hurt you?” Lucas asks Lydia. “I’m fine. What about you?” Lydia asks. “I’m in one piece.” Lucas says. “Doesn’t anyone give a rat’s ass about my well being?!” Zoey asks. “What are you even doing here?” Lydia asks. “That’s none of your bloody business!” Zoey snaps. “As it turns out, Zoey wasn’t targeting us because she wanted me back or anything like that. Mia hired her to break us up, and when that didn’t work, Mia kidnapped me.” Lucas says. “When you really think about it, its your own fault you are even in this mess! If the two of you had continued to believe Lucas had cheated on Lydia, I never would’ve had to resort to kidnapping Lucas!” Mia tells Lucas and Lydia. “Why do you even need this money then? If you were able to afford paying Zoey to break Lucas and I up, I’m sure you can afford to leave the country.” Lydia says. “Mia doesn’t care about your money, Lydia. She lured you here as a trap.” Lucas reveals. “I figured as much.” Lydia says. “If that’s the case, then why did you come?” Mia asks. “Because I love Lucas enough to the point where I’m willing to do anything for him, even walk into a trap.” Lydia says. “Bloody idiot…” Zoey mutters. “Unfortunately, you won’t be helping Lucas today, or ever for that matter. I didn’t bring you here for the money, though that is a lovely little bonus for my hard work and labor in kidnapping Lucas and dragging him across town. I brought you here so that you would be forced to watch the love of your life die.” Mia says, as she pulls out her gun, and points it at Lucas’ head!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down