QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 03

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 03 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 03

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm

At the hospital, Daisy steps off of the elevator, and finds Alexios standing outside Ava's room. "Is Andy still in there?" Daisy questions. "Yeah, but maybe now isn't the best time for you to go in." Alexios says. "He's my fiancee." Daisy notes. "I'm aware, but Andy and Rebecca's daughter just woke up from a two year coma. Its common courtesy to give them some time." Alexios says. "Time with Ava? Or time alone together?" Daisy asks. "I don't get what you're saying." Alexios says. "Contrary to what you want to believe, I am Andy's fiance." Daisy says. "I still have no clue what you're getting at." Alexios tells her. "Now that Rebecca is home, you want her and Andy to reunite, right?" Daisy asks. "I just want my sister to be happy." Alexios says. "You want her to be happy with my fiance." Daisy says. Andy comes out of the room, and finds Alexios and Daisy. "Hey, I thought I heard voices out here. Where'd you go earlier?" Andy asks Daisy, as he wraps his arm around her. "I went home for a bit, so you and Rebecca could have some time with your daughter." Daisy says. "You didn't have to do that, you're part of the family, now. Do you want to go in and meet my daughter?" Andy asks. "I don't want to intrude." Daisy says. "You won't be. Besides, you're gonna be Ava's step mother, soon." Andy notes. "Okay, if you insist." Daisy says.
Andy and Daisy enter Ava's room, where Rebecca is sitting. "Daisy, hi. I didn't know you were back." Rebecca says. "I just got back. How's Ava?" Daisy asks. "She's perfect. She's asleep already, but, I'm just happy to be here with her." Rebecca says. "I'm sure. You two really got a miracle, didn't you?" Daisy asks. "For sure." Andy says. "Hey, since she's no longer in a coma, how about I get a picture of the two of you with her?" Daisy asks Andy and Rebecca. "Oh, sure. That sounds great." Rebecca says. "Why not wait until she's awake?" Andy asks. "You know what they say, no time like the present." Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Rebecca. "Rebecca, can I use your phone to take the picture? That way, you'll already have the picture, and you can do whatever you please with it." Daisy says. "Yeah, that's fine." Rebecca says. Rebecca hands Daisy her phone, and Andy and Rebecca sit on the bed next to Ava. "Okay, give me one sec..." Daisy says. A minute passes, and Daisy hasn't taken the picture yet. "Did you take the picture?" Rebecca asks. "The stupid camera is giving me problems." Daisy says. "Let me take a look at it." Rebecca says. "Oh, no need. I think I've got it working. Say cheese!" Daisy says. Andy and Rebecca smile, and Daisy takes the picture. "Okay, perfect! Here, you can be the judge if it came out alright." Daisy says, as she hands Rebecca her phone. "Its great, thank you!" Rebecca says. "Anyway, I am going to head back home. I just wanted to come back, and see how you were doing." Daisy tells Andy. "Okay, well, I think I'll hang around here for a little while longer." Andy says. "You don't have to do that. Ava isn't going anywhere. Go, be with your fiancee." Rebecca tells him. "You sure?" Andy asks. "Absolutely." Rebecca says. "Wow, how thoughtful, Rebecca." Daisy says. "Okay, looks like I'm going home, then. Call me if there are any changes." Andy tells Rebecca. "I will. Take care." Rebecca says. "We will, bye." Daisy says, before she and Andy walk out.
A moment later, Alexios pokes his head in. "Hope this isn't a bad time." Alexios says. "Not at all, come in." Rebecca says. Alexios walks in, and finds Ava sleeping. "She's asleep already? She just had a two year nap." Alexios notes. "I know. I'm just happy knowing that she is going to wake up from this one." Rebecca says. "Me too. Now, I can teach her how to play poker." Alexios jokes. "No, I don't think so! You have to wait until Ava is thirty, at least." Rebecca says. "On another note, I had an interesting little talk with Andy's new fiancee outside this room, earlier. She seemed pretty defensive when I suggested that you and Andy should have some time alone with Ava. Personally, I think Daisy might be a tad insecure about her relationship with Andy." Alexios suggests. "She shouldn't be. Daisy has nothing to fear from me." Rebecca claims. "Maybe Daisy has something to fear from Andy." Alexios suggests.

In Lydia's office at Masters Corp, Lydia and Bethany are facing off. "Is this hostility about Lucas?" Lydia asks. "Among other things. Lets me honest, Lydia. The only reason you bought New Horizions is so that you can be closer to Lucas. And as if that wasn't enough, you are such a petty loser that you actually sabotaged a deal that Stanpatos Enterprises has been working on by buying Bradley's Shipping before we could, just so that you can get back at me for dating your ex!" Bethany accuses. "What in God's name are you even talking about? Per usual, you are wrong, on both fronts. I bought New Horizions because I saw it as an excellent business move, and as for Bradley's Shipping, I couldn't care less about that company." Lydia claims. "Are you sure about that?" Bethany asks. Lydia rolls her eyes. "You sound paranoid. What, are you worried that I'm not only out to steal your business, but your boyfriend as well?" Lydia asks. "I'm confident in my relationship with Lucas. But, maybe Dylan shouldn't be so confident in his relationship with you. After all, Lucas is the one that broke things off with you, so maybe you, the desperate dried up middle aged woman that you are, still carry a torch for Lucas." Bethany suggests. "I don't have any feelings for Lucas." Lydia claims. "You're lying. Its amazing, even after all of these years, you are still a spoiled little rich girl that is use to getting everything she wants. But trust me, you won't be getting Lucas, not this time." Bethany says. "If I did want Lucas, I don't think you'd be much competition. You are nothing but a little girl playing dress up with a power suit. Trust me, Bethany, you are insignificant to me." Lydia says. "Say what you want about me, but I got to where I am because of my survival instincts. You've only gotten this far because you inherited Daddy's company." Bethany says. "I run Masters Corp far better than you run Stanpatos Enterprises. The only reason the board hasn't fired your amateur butt is because they don't see any better alternatives." Lydia says. Someone knocks at the door, and Dylan walks in, with a bag of food in his hand. "Yikes, looks like I picked a bad time to come. Bethany, what brings you by?" Dylan asks. "I was just leaving. By the way, I'm glad I ran into you." Bethany tells him. "That's a first. Do you need one of my organs or something?" Dylan asks. "I need you in my office within the hour. I want you to give me a briefing on all things Stanpatos Enterprises." Bethany says. "Its kinda late. Can't it wait until the morning?" Dylan asks. "No, it can't. Be there, or you'll find a pink slip on your desk tomorrow morning." Bethany threatens. Bethany heads towards the door, before turning back. "Oh, one more thing. It really was a smart business move for you to purchase New Horizons, Lydia. Lets hope you and Lucas can work together, you know, given your complicated history." Bethany says. "Wait, what's this about New Horizons?" Dylan asks. "Oh gee, you didn't know? Oops, sorry Lydia, I didn't realize it was a big secret. I figured you and Dylan told each other everything. Well, I better get going now, toodles!" Bethany says, before walking out. Dylan turns towards Lydia. "Why didn't you tell me you bought a company your ex runs?" Dylan asks.

Back at the hospital, Alexios and Rebecca are still in Ava's room. "You need to give up on this notion that Andy and I are going to reunite! I don't even remember you liking us that much as a couple before!" Rebecca notes. "I've never had a problem with Andy, and its clear that you and he are soul mates." Alexios says. "Andy and I broke up." Rebecca reminds him. "That can always change." Alexios suggests. Rebecca sighs. "I should probably get going. I imagine visiting hours are probably almost over. But, I'm gonna come back, first thing in the morning." Rebecca says. "Can I drive you home?" Alexios asks. "Why? So you can talk my ear off all the way there about how Andy and I are destined to be together?" Rebecca asks. "I won't even mention Andy's name." Alexios assures her. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll drive myself home. I love you." Rebecca says, as she hugs Alexios. "I love you, too. Take care of yourself." Alexios says. "I will. You do the same." Rebecca says, before walking out.

Dylan and Lydia are in Lydia's office. "I knew that you closed a major deal, but how come you never mentioned that the business you acquired belonged to Lucas?" Dylan asks. "Because I knew you would have a negative reaction." Lydia claims. "My reaction would've been slightly more positive if you had told me yourself, instead of giving Bethany the honor to stir the pot!" Dylan argues. "Buying New Horizons is strictly business. I've been wanting Masters Corp to expand into the media industry for quite some time, and I figured that buying an already established company would be simpler in the long haul, rather than starting a new one." Lydia says. "Why couldn't it have been a different company? Why did it have to be Lucas' company?" Dylan asks. "New Horizons is the most successful media company in the state, and despite our differences, I admit that Lucas is an excellent business man. I understand why you are worried, but trust me, Lucas and I already agreed that we are going to keep things strictly professional, you don't have anything to worry about." Lydia says. "I believe you." Dylan assures her. "You have no idea what a relief it is to hear you say that. Now, how about we move past this, and eat our dinner? I assume that bag of food is for us, right?" Lydia asks. "It is. But, I'm gonna have to take my dinner on the go." Dylan says. "You aren't still mad, are you?" Lydia asks. "No, but you heard Bethany. Be in my office within the hour!" Dylan says, while doing an impression of Bethany. "How do you deal with that wretched woman on a daily basis?" Lydia asks. "It takes a lot of meditation and yoga." Dylan jokes. Dylan kisses Lydia. "I'll see you back at home." Dylan tells her. "Don't be gone too long." Lydia says. "I'll try not to be, both for you and for my sanity." Dylan says, before walking out.

In the common area of King Beast Plaza, Lucas spots Alexios nearby. "Alexios!" Lucas calls out. Alexios turns towards Lucas. "Hey." Alexios says. "Do you have a minute?" Lucas asks. "I guess. What's up?" Alexios asks. "I heard that you stopped by Bethany's office. You need to stay away from her, Alexios, she doesn't want anything to do with you." Lucas says. "Yeah, she's made that abundantly clear." Alexios says. "Yet you keep showing up at her door, over and over and over again." Lucas says. "Are you jealous?" Alexios asks. "I'm upset. Not only have you made several passes at the woman I love, but you have caused her a lot of stress in the process. If you really love Bethany, you'll leave her alone." Lucas tells him. "I'm trying to move on." Alexios says. "I suggest you try harder." Lucas says. "I hope you care about Bethany as much as you claim, because if you hurt her, you're gonna be sorry." Alexios says. "I could never hurt Bethany as much as you have." Lucas says. "Take care of her." Alexios says, before walking away.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Dylan arrives at Bethany's office. "You're late." Bethany says. "You left me with a lot to sort out back at Masters Corp." Dylan notes. "How did things go with Lydia, by the way? I hope I didn't start a fight." Bethany claims. "None of your business." Dylan says. "Watch your tone. I've already fired one employee that didn't meet my expectations today, I wouldn't have any trouble firing you, too." Bethany warns. "Slow down on the firing there, Trump. If you keep this up, the only employees left here will be you and Chris. Actually, scratch that. Its only a matter of time before Chris screws up your coffee order, and you hand him a shiny pink slip, too." Dylan remarks. "The briefing, jack ass!" Bethany reminds him. "Right. Well, everything is going well, with the exception of that deal we lost out on earlier, that really sucks. But, most of our subsidiaries are in the black." Dylan says. "Most?" Bethany asks. "There are a few that could stand to do better." Dylan says. "I want the names of these companies, and I want to know who is dragging them down." Bethany says. "Who says anyone is dragging them down?" Dylan asks. "If they are failing, there has to be someone responsible!" Bethany says. "I never said they were failing, just that they weren't performing as well as the other companies!" Dylan says. "If they aren't handing me perfection, they are failing, now give me the freaking names!" Bethany demands. Dylan sighs. "All righty." Dylan says. "And, while you are giving me the names, try to show some enthusiasm. You know, make it look like you're actually happy to be here." Bethany says. "Whatever you need, boss." Dylan says. "That's the kind of attitude I'm looking for." Bethany says. Dylan begins to talk, as Bethany's phone starts ringing. Bethany answers the phone, as Dylan is still talking. "What is it?...Are you freaking kidding me?! How?!..Oh for God's sake, this nonsense is starting to really irritate me!...You want to help? Find out what the hell is going on!" Bethany yells, before hanging up. "Trouble in paradise?" Dylan asks. "We just lost out on another important deal we were working on." Bethany reveals. "What now?" Dylan asks. "Luna Tech." Bethany reveals. "That would've been a major get for Stanpatos, if the deal went through." Dylan notes. "But it didn't, because someone stole the deal out from under us, just like with Bradley Shipping!" Bethany complains. "Any idea who did this?" Dylan asks. "I bet every penny this company has that your wife did this." Bethany says. "What would make you suspect Lydia?" Dylan asks. "Besides the fact that she is our main competition? For someone to steal two deals from us that were supposed to be top secret, they must have a mole inside the company. Lucky Lydia that her husband happens to be the COO." Bethany says. "You think I'm feeding Lydia intel?" Dylan asks. "I always thought it was kinda weird that you didn't leave to go work for Lydia, when you two got back together. Instead, you stayed here, working for your wife's enemy." Bethany says. "I stayed because this is my family's company." Dylan says. "Right, a family that you don't even remember. You have no loyalties to Stanpatos Enterprises, and you sure as hell don't have any loyalties to me!" Bethany notes. "Trust me, Bethany. I am not feeding any info back to Lydia, and as far as I know, she isn't sabotaging any of our deals!" Dylan says. "Because Lydia always confides everything in you, right?" Bethany sarcastically asks. "She had her reasons for keeping me in the dark." Dylan says. "Yeah, that's pretty obvious. But, I am going to choose to believe that you are telling me the truth. After all, I'm sure you know that corporate espionage is a big deal, and even though you aren't the do no wrong super hero you were in your past life, I'm sure you don't want to be on the wrong side of the law, and you definitely don't want to be on the wrong side of me." Bethany says. "I would never dream of upsetting you." Dylan claims. "You can go now. I think we've covered pretty much everything." Bethany says. "You sure you don't want to accuse me of global warming, while I'm here? I've got the time." Dylan jokes. "Maybe next time." Bethany says. Dylan flashes a smile at her, before walking out. Bethany grins. "Nice try, you bastard, but I know you're up to something. I could fire you, but you know what they say. Keep your friends close, and your enemies close enough to obliterate." Bethany mutters to herself.

In the Goo Living Room, Andy and Daisy are sitting on the couch. "I think I'm gonna turn in for the night." Andy says. "I'll be up in a bit." Daisy says. "You aren't coming?" Andy asks. "I'm going to stay up for a little longer, and read." Daisy says. "Oh, okay." Andy says. Andy kisses Daisy. "I love you." Andy tells her. "I love you, too. Good night." Daisy says. "Good night." Andy says, before walking out.

At Rebecca's hotel room, Rebecca is now in her pajamas. She turns off the lights, and climbs into bed. After lying in bed for a moment, she hears her phone vibrate. "Who is texting me this time of night?" Rebecca wonders. Rebecca picks up her phone, and sees that she has a message saying "Did you miss me?" A confused expression crosses Rebecca's face. "Who's this?" Rebecca wonders. Another text message comes in. "You should've hit me a little harder. Perhaps you would have actually killed me." Rebecca's eyes widen. "Oh my God...Andre." Rebecca realizes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down