QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 02

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 02 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 02

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Josephine walks into the squad room at the Fantastic P.D, and finds a man sitting at her desk. "Excuse me, but who do you think you are?" Josephine asks. The man stands up, holds out his hand, and smiles. "Detective Tyler Raines, its nice to meet you, ma'am." Tyler says. "That doesn't answer my question." Josephine notes. "You asked who I was." Tyler points out. "No, I...what are you doing at my desk?" Josephine asks. "Oh, you must be Detective Acerbi! I've heard a lot of good things about you, its an honor to finally meet you!" Tyler says. "Again, what the hell are you doing at my desk? Its not that complicated!" Josephine says. Andy walks up to them. "Oh good, the two of you have met." Andy says. "Yeah, we have. I'm not really sure what he's doing at my desk." Josephine says. "I probably should've told you. This is Detective Tyler Raines, he just transferred here from the department in Phoenix, Arizona. He's your new partner." Andy says. "I'm really looking forward to working with one of the Fantastic P.D's MVPs. I could probably learn a lot from you, Detective." Tyler says. "Andy, can I talk to you over there for a minute?" Josephine asks. "Sure." Andy says. Andy and Josephine walk to the other side of the room. "Why did you get me a new partner? I was doing fine on my own!" Josephine claims. "I thought you and Tyler would make a good team. He has a lot of achievements under his belt, from when he worked in Phoenix." Andy says. "That guy?! He's like a walking bundle of sunshine! I can't even see him as a cop!" Josephine says. "Maybe he can balance out your cynical attitude." Andy suggests. Josephine's eyes widen. "What's she doing up here?" Josephine asks. Andy turns, and sees a guard handing Daisy her belongings. Andy walks over to them. "What's going on here?" Andy asks. "I was collecting my things before I leave." Daisy says. "What do you mean leave?" Andy asks. "I was arraigned, and I made bail." Daisy reveals. "How is that possible? You are the definition of a flight risk!" Andy points out. "Come on, I'm not going to hurt anyone. But, the judge wasn't so convinced, so I had to agree to certain terms." Daisy says. Daisy lifts up her pant leg, and reveals that she is wearing an ankle monitor. "Its not the cutest accessory, but if it keeps me out of jail, I'll deal with it." Daisy says. "How are you under house arrest if you don't have a place to live?" Andy asks. "I'm not. The ankle monitor is to prevent me from leaving the city, which is fine with me. I can't leave, not when I still need to fix things with you." Daisy says. "You are dreaming if you think you and I have a future together. As for the ankle monitor, enjoy it while you have it. You'll be exchanging it for an orange jumpsuit, soon." Andy says. "I hope it doesn't come to that, orange isn't really my color. About us, I know that you are angry, but I think eventually, you'll understand that I did everything to protect our relationship." Daisy says. "Get out of my sight, before I arrest you again." Andy warns. "Arrest me for what?" Daisy asks. "I'll figure something out! Just go!" Andy demands. Daisy sighs. "I can't believe how much things can change in 24 hours. At this time yesterday, we were happy, we were excited for our wedding...I hope someday, you can forgive me." Daisy says. "If you want to make amends, plead guilty." Andy suggests. "I can't do that." Daisy says. "Then there's nothing left for us to talk about." Andy says. Daisy sighs. "Don't ever forget how much I love you. I'll never give up on us." Daisy says, before leaving. Josephine walks over to Andy. "You good?" Josephine asks. "Yeah, just fine." Andy claims.

At Alexios' Town House, Alexios is drinking a cup of coffee, when there is a knock at the door. Alexios opens the door, and Dylan barges past him. "What do you want?" Alexios asks. "I'm sorry for showing up so early, but we need to discuss strategy." Dylan says. "Regarding what?" Alexios asks. "Stanpatos Enterprises, of course! Now that The Evil Force, or whoever it really is, has control, we need to figure out a way to get the company back!" Dylan says. "You can do whatever you want where Stanpatos Enterprises is concerned, but I'm not gonna help you." Alexios says. "What?" Dylan asks. "Was I unclear?" Alexios asks. "I heard what you said, I just don't understand." Dylan says. "Its pretty simple. After what you did to Bethany, I'm not lifting a damn finger to help you out." Alexios says. "I see...you must've talked to Lydia." Dylan assumes. "No, but I'm glad Lydia found out what an evil bastard you are, it saves me a phone call." Alexios says. "Alexios, I understand that you are upset, but you must understand why I did this! Bethany was in control of our family company, and I was desperate to oust her!" Dylan says. "So you framed her for a crime she didn't commit?!" Alexios asks. "Bethany is hardly perfect. She's gotten away with plenty!" Dylan points out. "That doesn't give you the right to go and frame her for this! She could've ended up spending years in prison, all because of you decided to cover for Daisy!" Alexios yells. "This wasn't about covering for Daisy! I was trying to protect our family's legacy! Alexios, Stanpatos Enterprises was created with the intention that a Stanpatos would always be in charge! The only reason Bethany got control of the company was because she married you, with the intention of dumping you after she got what she wanted!" Dylan reminds Alexios. "I cheated on her! Of course she wanted revenge! That doesn't excuse you for nearly destroying her life and reputation!" Alexios says. "She already had a crappy reputation to begin with." Dylan notes. "Regardless, what you did was horrible, and for that reason, you are on your own from now on." Alexios says. "Alexios-" Dylan begins to say. "You want to know the worst part? When you really think about it, I helped you frame Bethany. A while back, you had me distract Bethany while you broke into the mansion to search for evidence that she had gas-lit Rebecca, but you were actually planting evidence, weren't you?" Alexios asks. Dylan nods. "Yes." Dylan confirms. "You son of a bitch, you used me as a pawn." Alexios growls. "It wasn't my intention." Dylan says. "I don't care what your intention was! Do you have any idea how sick and tired I am of this family's crap? Ever since I came to Fantastic to see our father, who I thought was my uncle at the time, it feels like I've been stuck in an endless cycle of Stanpatos family drama and backstabbing! The second I came back, our father began treating me like his favorite, and that pitted Andre against me. Then, our psychotic sister Vivian comes to town, she steals Stanpatos Enterprises, and she lets our father die of a heart attack! After that, Andre stages his own murder, and I ended up being one of the suspects because of how he treated me! Few months later, I finally track Vivian down to get Stanpatos Enterprises back, she pulls a gun on me, and I end up killing her in self defense. Then, it turns out that all of the drama surrounding Andre's murder was for nothing, because Andre turned up alive! The second he comes back, he screws me over, and gets me kicked out of Stanpatos Enterprises, but I forgave him a couple months after because he convinced me that he changed. Turns out he didn't, because a year later, he cut the brakes on Rebecca's car, and Andy, Rebecca, and our niece almost die!" Alexios yells. "I don't really understand where you are going with this history lesson." Dylan says. "I have been screwed over by the people in this family a thousand times, the only one worth anything in that rotten bunch is Rebecca! She is the best of all of us, because despite having the Stanpatos genes, and growing up with an abusive step father, she managed to become a good person! Well, you know what? I'm done! I am done with this miserable family, I'm done with Stanpatos Enterprises, I'm tired of all of it!" Alexios says. "You can't be done with us! We are your family!" Dylan points out. "Rebecca is my family, you are just a back stabber and a manipulator like the rest of them! But that's all over now, I won't let myself become another casualty of this family's vindictiveness. I'm gonna focus on Alexios' Creations from now on, and right after you leave here, I'm going to arrange to have my name changed." Alexios says. "To what?" Dylan asks. "When I first came to town, I used my mother's maiden name. I was Alexios Leventis, and it was the last time I felt like my own man. I want to go back to that." Alexios says. "I understand that you are frustrated, but don't turn your back on us now. We have a big fight ahead of us!" Dylan says. "No, YOU do! Stanpatos Enterprises is dead to me, and so isn't the Stanpatos name. Now do me one last favor, and get the hell out of my house, and my life." Alexios says. "I understand...I hope you will eventually change your mind, because you are my only ally and friend in the world, but I understand." Dylan says. "At least you still have Daisy, before she's sent to prison, anyway." Alexios says. "Daisy was a one time alliance..." Dylan claims. "Get out!" Alexios yells. Dylan nods, and then walks out. Once Dylan is gone, Alexios slams the door behind him.

At the Fantastic Inn, Lucas is in his room, leaving a message for Bethany. "Bethany, when you get this, please call me back. I...I know that we aren't on speaking terms, I just want to know how you are holding up." Lucas says. Someone knocks on the door. "Call me back." Lucas says, before hanging up. Lucas opens the door, and finds Lydia in the hallway. "Hey." Lucas says. "Hi." Lydia responds. "You know I'm always happy to see you, but you really shouldn't be here." Lucas says. "This is important, may I come in?" Lydia asks. "Of course." Lucas says. Lydia walks in. "First, have you heard about Kristina?" Lydia asks. "What, that a psychic told Brady she was alive? Yeah, he told me all about it." Lucas says. "She must be some psychic." Lydia notes. "Why do you say that?" Lucas asks. "Because Kristina IS alive." Lydia reveals! "What?" Lucas asks. "Its true. I saw her last night, at Stanpatos Enterprises." Lydia reveals. "That-that doesn't make any sense! Why would Kristina go to Stanpatos Enterprises?" Lucas asks. "Because she now owns it. Lucas, Kristina thinks she is The Evil Force." Lydia reveals. "Are you saying she's been brainwashed?" Lucas asks. "No, its not like that. Kristina doesn't just think she's The Evil Force, she also has his memories, his feelings, all of that! Apparently, The Evil Force is actually dead, and this was The Master's way of bringing his father back." Lydia reveals. "Wait...if Kristina believes she is The Evil Force, does that mean she is behind our plane crash? The one who sent the pilot to kill us?" Lucas asks. "She denied it of course, but I'm pretty sure she is responsible." Lydia says. "Oh my God...if Kristina knew that she tried to kill us, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. Is there any way that we can get the real Kristina back?" Lucas asks. "I have no idea. But, I will say that I didn't catch a single glimpse of the Kristina we knew in the person with her face and body. She is a completely different person." Lydia says. "Does Brady know?" Lucas asks. "I have no idea. I was going to call him after I went home last night, but I got a little preoccupied." Lydia says. "Preoccupied? Did something else happen?" Lucas wonders. "You could say that. Dylan and I broke up." Lydia reveals.

In another part of the hotel, Dylan steps off of the elevator, and finds Daisy sitting on the floor, outside his door. "Oh no, I can't deal with this right now!" Dylan says. "What?!" Daisy asks. "We may have worked together for a time, but if you think I'm going to hide you from the police, you are even crazier than I thought!" Dylan says. "Chill out, I'm not on the lamb! I was released." Daisy says. "The charges were dropped already?" Dylan asks. "Well, not exactly. I was released on bail, but the monkey's paw is I have to wear this." Daisy says, as she reveals her ankle monitor. "Flattering." Dylan sarcastically says. "It was either this, or they ship me to prison to await trial. Obviously, being trapped in Fantastic is a lot better than being trapped in a jail cell." Daisy says. "Debatable. But, at least the ankle monitor matches your shoes." Dylan says. Daisy chuckles. Dylan holds out his hand, and helps Daisy off the floor. "What are you doing here?" Dylan asks. "I didn't really have anywhere else to go. I stopped by Lydia's, but the butler told me you had moved out. So, I called the hotel to find out if you were staying here, and I sweet talked them into giving me your room number." Daisy says. "Well, that's because your ex fiance stopped by last night, and told Lydia what we had done. Just when I thought the night couldn't get any worse, Andy had to show up and prove me wrong." Dylan says. "What else happened last night?" Daisy asks. "The Evil Force showed up at Stanpatos Enterprises, and stole my job." Dylan reveals. Daisy's eyes widen. "He's actually here?" Daisy asks. "Sort of. Somehow, he put his consciousness into some woman's body. Its sort of like he possessed her." Dylan says. "He's in jail now, right?" Daisy asks. "Nope. Since it isn't technically The Evil Force, the police can't arrest him." Dylan says. "Oh my God..." Daisy says. "What is it? Why are you so worried about him?" Dylan asks. "I'm worried for Andy. I know that he and The Evil Force have history." Daisy says. "You should be worried about me. After all, I'm the one who killed him." Dylan notes.

The Master enters the Stanpatos Study, and finds Evil Kristina sitting at a small table, with two meals set up. "Excellent, you are up! I had the chef prepare us breakfast, so we may discuss the next phase of our plans." Evil Kristina says. "Are you sure that wasn't too risky? No one else is supposed to know that I am here." The Master notes. "Calm yourself, son. I claimed that I was meeting with a business associate." Evil Kristina says. "Excellent cover." The Master says, before sitting across from Evil Kristina. "Tell me, how has the staff adjusted to you being in charge?" The Master asks. "They seem to be fonder of me than their former employer." Evil Kristina notes. "Bethany Wilson. I have never had the misfortune of meeting the woman personally, but I understand she is rather tiresome." The Master says. "I suppose we will soon find out. I would like Bethany to be invited to the event we are holding here." Evil Kristina says. "Why?" The Master asks. "As I have explained to you, in order for my royal dynasty to be complete, I will need a queen by my side, which is why I intend on choosing from the women in attendance." Evil Kristina says. "Please don't tell me Bethany is in the running." The Master says. "Every woman in Fantastic City is until I choose one." Evil Kristina says. Suddenly, a door can be heard slamming. "Where's your boss?!" A voice asks. "Who is that?" The Master asks. "Go and hide." Evil Kristina orders. The Master stands up, rushes to the back of the room, and enters the secret passageway. Just as The Master disappears, Brady barges into the room! "I was wondering when you were going to come. Hello, Mr. Goo." Evil Kristina says. "You and I need to talk." Brady says. "I'm afraid now isn't a very good time." Evil Kristina says. Brady notices two breakfasts. "You expecting company?" Brady asks...

"Why did you and Dylan break up?" Lucas asks. "As it turns out, Bethany isn't the one who gas-lit Rebecca. It was Andy's fiancee, Daisy Nichols." Lydia reveals. "Wow. I'm glad to hear that Bethany is innocent." Lucas says. "Bethany didn't tell you this herself?" Lydia asks. "I'm afraid not. Bethany and I haven't spoken since she found out that you and I went to Greece together. Wait, so what does any of this have to do with you and Dylan?" Lucas asks. "Dylan was Daisy's accomplice. Daisy gas-lit Rebecca, Dylan found out, and he took advantage by framing Bethany so he could take Stanpatos Enterprises for himself." Lydia reveals. "That bastard. I had no idea Dylan was so ruthless." Lucas notes. "Neither did I, and I'm married to him! Anyway, Dylan tried to lessen the fall out by throwing my mistakes in my face, which ended with me admitting to him that you and I kissed." Lydia reveals. "Why would you do that? I thought you wanted it to stay a secret!" Lucas notes. "I thought so, too! But, the whole reason I wanted that was to spare Dylan from the pain, and finding out what he did to Rebecca and Bethany made it difficult for me to care about his pain. That's why I also told him that you and I admitted our feelings to each other on the island." Lydia reveals. "This just keeps getting better and better..." Lucas says. "Honestly? I'm happy everything is out in the open. I was tired of having to hide from my feelings, and now, I don't have to." Lydia says. "What are you saying?" Lucas asks. "I'm saying that you and I need to be honest about how we feel. The things we said and did on the island weren't because of nostalgia or anything like that, it was because we still love each other." Lydia says. "Are you sure you aren't just saying this because things ended with Dylan?" Lucas asks. "Absolutely not! The truth is that I still love you, I have never stopped loving you, and honestly, I made a huge mistake when I went with Dylan." Lydia says. "I made that choice for you." Lucas notes. "I shouldn't have let you. I should've fought for our relationship, but I deluded myself into thinking I wanted to be with Dylan." Lydia says. "You loved Dylan." Lucas points out. "I did...but I could never love him as much as I love you." Lydia admits!

"I'm meeting with a business associate, which is why I don't have the time to entertain your nonsense." Evil Kristina says. "Does this business associate know that you think you're somebody else?" Brady asks. "I am fully aware of who I am. You are the one who is having difficulties regarding my identity. I assume that's why you came here, to try and reach your beloved Kristina once more. I'm afraid you have wasted a trip." Evil Kristina says. "I just want five minutes to talk to my wife." Brady says. "Your wife no longer exists." Evil Kristina claims. "If you believe that, you shouldn't have any trouble letting me talk." Brady says. "You make a valid point. Very well, you may say whatever it is you came here to say. But please, do not waste too much of my time." Evil Kristina warns. Brady sits across from Evil Kristina. "I don't know what The Master did to you, but I know you are still in there somewhere. Just think about all the time we've spent together, Kristina, all the memories we made, starting with when we first met. I had just gotten outta jail, and I needed to renew my driver's license. But, they moved the DMV, and I had no idea where to find it. Lucky me that I ran into you in the park, and asked you for directions." Brady recalls, before flashing back.

"I was just on my way to the DMV, my license expired while I was in jail." Brady says. "You were in jail?" Kristina asks. "Yeah, its a long story. But now that I'm out, I'm gonna try to make a better life for myself. I'm Brady, by the way." Brady says. "I'm Kristina." Kristina says.

"I'm not cheesy enough to say it was love at first sight, but there was something I liked about you the second we started talking. Maybe it was that beautiful smile, your amazing sense of humor, I don't know, I was drawn to you from the minute I met you, and it got much tenser, especially on New Years Eve." Brady recalls, before flashing back.

Brady kisses Kristina, as fireworks can be heard in the background.

"Kissing during a fireworks show. How romantic." Evil Kristina sarcastically says. "It was complicated. I kissed you, but you were with somebody else then." Brady says. "Ah, so you were a homewrecker. What an endearing love story." Evil Kristina says. "Chasing after you didn't really seem like the best idea, but I couldn't help myself. Turns out, my feelings weren't so one sided afterall." Brady says, before flashing back.

"I know that I might come off as a jerk sometimes, but I want you to know that I really do love you, Kristina. I have never been in love with anyone my entire life, until I met you. You are so different from everybody else. Not to mention, you don't judge me because of my past. That's only the tip of the ice berg. I could list a million other reasons why I love you, but I don't think I can fit them all into five minutes. I get why you love Mark, he seems like a nice guy, but is he the guy that you want for yourself? Or do you want someone with a little more passion?" Brady asks. Kristina looks into Brady's eyes, and then kisses him.

"I was wrong about one thing, though. Mark Raymond was definitely not a nice guy." Brady says. "Because he was standing between you and Kristina?" Evil Kristina asks. "Dylan Cat was blackmailing him, he wanted Mark to kill you. Mark ended up going rogue, and he became obsessed with you. This isn't my proudest moment, but the day before your wedding to Mark, I sorta kidnapped you. It wasn't a full kidnapping, I only dragged you to my car so I could try and talk you out of marrying Mark. Keep in mind, this was before I found out he was a total nut job. Anyway, you didn't want to hurt Mark, so you made it pretty clear that we didn't have a future together. The next day, I found out what Mark was planning, I confronted him, he knocked me out, and locked me in the basement of your apartment building. Luckily, my Aunt Molly found me, and I managed to get to the church. You and Mark already got married, but I still made sure you found out what that bastard was up to. He didn't take it lightly, so he kidnapped you at gunpoint, and fled to Canada." Brady recalls. "Why are you telling me all of this? Are you hoping to force Kristina to relive those moments?" Evil Kristina says. "I'm just giving you all the history between us. I managed to find you, I got you away from Raymond, and he was shipped off to jail. But, because of everything he did, you suffered from a lot of nightmares. I remember there was this one time you called me over in the middle of the night..." Brady begins to say, before flashing back.

"You brought me Chinese food? In the middle of the night?" Kristina asks. "Well, you asked me to come over, and while I was on my way, I drove by this new Chinese place and thought to myself, man, I could sure go for some Chinese food right now. Anyway, turns out they are open until three in the morning, so I got us some." Brady says.

"There is only one problem." Kristina says. "Oh yeah? What's that?" Brady asks. "I don't know how to use chopsticks." Kristina says. "No problem, neither do I! Lets just pretend that we do." Brady says. Kristina giggles. "Hey, I got you to laugh. That's definitely a step up from the hysterical woman who called me on the phone earlier." Brady says. "I'm sorry for dragging you out so late." Kristina says. "Don't be, I'm happy to be here." Brady says. "Your just saying that." Kristina says. "No, actually, I'm not. I mean every word. Kristina, I am crazy about you, and what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't rush over to your place at midnight to check for monsters under the bed and to give you Chinese food? I couldn't be happier that you called me over here." Brady says. "That is really sweet of you to say, but I don't want to have to rely on you every time I hear a little noise." Kristina says. "Hey, you shouldn't feel bad for relying on me, just like I shouldn't feel bad for relying on you. We're in this together, and until the end, which means there are going to be more than a few times where you'll call me because you heard a creepy noise, or when I'll call you because I need your fashion expertise to help me decide which shirt would work best for me that day. I want us to be able to come to each other when the other needs help." Brady says.

"Ever since that night, Chinese food has held a special place in my heart. Its kinda our food, you know?" Brady says. "Are you finished?" Evil Kristina asks. "Not long after that night, I brought you out for a picnic, and it changed our lives forever. Its when I proposed to you." Brady says, before flashing back.

"You have no idea how happy I am to have you in my life. You have changed me in ways that you could never even imagine. You gave me reason to believe that I could build a new life for myself. Thank you Kristina." Brady says. "I'm the one who should be thanking you. If it weren't for you, I would probably be dead right now. You saved my life more times than I can count. I cant thank you enough for all that you have done for me." Kristina says. "Well, without further adieu, lets eat!" Brady says. They sit down on the blanket. "What did you make?" Kristina asks. "Open the box and find out. Kristina opens the picnic box, and sees a little black box. "That does not look like food." Kristina says. "Open it." Brady says. Kristina opens the small box and sees an engagement ring! She looks up and finds Brady on one knee. "Katerina Cat, you have made my life so much better than I ever thought it could be in the last few months, and this is only the beginning. Will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?" Brady asks. "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't think its to soon or anything?" Kristina asks. "I thought about that, but after what happened with my aunt and everything that went down at the hospital, I've realized that life is too short to waste time. I am 100% certain that I want to marry you. But it is entirely up to you, Kristina. Are you up for the burden of having me as a husband?" Brady asks. "Of course I am!" Kristina says. They kiss.

"You could not have brought her out to a classy restaurant to propose? You did it during a picnic, in the park?" Evil Kristina asks. "Fancy isn't really my thing, and the park is where it all started, where you and I first met. We ended up getting married in the Goo castle living room. Probably not the best place to get married, but a church reminded us too much about your wedding to Mark. Speaking of Mark, the entire time you and I were getting married, I was a nervous wreck, because Mark had just broken outta jail, and I hadn't told you yet because I didn't want to scare you. Still though, it ended up being the happiest day of my life." Brady says, before flashing back.

"Brady, the last few months have been very difficult, but at the same time, they have been the best months of my life because I've spent them falling in love with you. You are the man of my dreams, the man I never even knew I wanted until I met you, you are my soul mate. I can tell that this wedding is just the beginning, we are going to spend so many happy years together, and I for one cant wait to see what awaits us in the future." Kristina says. "Gonna be kind of hard for me to top that, but I can certainly give it my best shot. When I got out of jail, I honestly thought that I wasn't going to be out for long. I thought that it was only a matter of time before I screwed up and ended up back in lock up, because when I got out, I didn't have anything waiting for me. I didn't really have anything to look forward to other than being on the outside again. That all changed the day I met you. The second I laid eyes on you, I was fascinated by you, I was intrigued by you, and I wanted to get to know you better. You gave me a reason to be on my best behavior. For the first time in years, I had hope, and I owe it all to you. You helped turn me into a better person, and I cant thank you enough. Katerina Lila Cat, you have changed my life, and I couldn't be more grateful. You give me a reason to get out of bed each morning with a smile on my face, you give me reason to live my life to the fullest. You are my rock, and I couldn't of asked for a better person to be that rock." Brady says. Kristina wipes away tears. "The rings, please." Jackson says. V.J. hands Jackson the rings. "Brady, please place this ring on Kristina's finger and say with this ring, I do the wed." Jackson says. Brady slips the ring onto Kristina's finger. "With this ring, I do the wed." Brady says. "Kristina, please place this ring on Brady's finger and say with this ring, I do the wed." Jackson says. Kristina puts the ring on Brady's finger. "With this ring, I do the wed." Kristina says. "With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now-" Before Jackson can finish, Brady kisses Kristina.

"You and I ended up going on our honeymoon on a tropical island. Unfortunately, Mark tailed us there, and that didn't end well. Especially not for him." Brady says, before flashing back.

"You can fight your feelings all you want, but it wont change anything. I refuse to give up on us, I thought you would see that after all of the trouble I went through to follow you here. The love we share, its timeless, and I refuse to let Brady Goo take that from us! We will be together!" Mark says. All of a sudden, Kristina lets out a battle cry as she charges at Mark! Kristina tackles Mark, and the two go flying over the edge of the cliff, just as Brady comes across the scene. "KRISTINA!" Brady calls out...

"That was awfully reckless of Kristina." Evil Kristina admits. "You was backed into a corner. Raymond followed us on our honeymoon, he had me locked up in a supply closet so that he could get you alone. I wasn't happy about it, but it worked out in the end. You survived, and Mark was killed." Brady says. "And then, the two of you lived happily ever after?" Evil Kristina asks. "I never said that." Brady says, before flashing back.

"You're not really here, Mark. You aren't really here." Kristina says. "But that doesn't make you any less scared, does it? I don't know why you are scared of me, you are the lethal one out of the two of us." Mark says. "You are insane!" Kristina yells. "All I ever did was tie you up and wave a gun in your face, you actually tackled me off of a cliff and got me impaled by a rock." Mark says. "I did what I had to do." Kristina says. "But you didn't have to do anything. At that point, the gun was already in the ocean so I wasn't armed, and if you had waited a few minutes, lover boy would have rescued you. But you didn't. Instead, you decided to listen to your killer instincts and murder me!" Mark says. "Shut up!" Kristina yells. "Aw, did the truth hurt your feelings? Boohoo, poor Kristina the murderer." Mark says. "SHUT UP!" Kristina screams. She takes a vase and tosses it at Mark! She closes her eyes for a few seconds. Once she opens them, she sees Brady on the floor, unconscious!

"My son told me about how Kristina lost her mind. How tragic." Evil Kristina says. "You suffered a lot because of Mark, its understandable why you had your problems. But, you checked yourself into Riverview, and you got the help you needed." Brady says. "Does that conclude your tedious love story?" Evil Kristina asks. "You and I went through a lot, even after the whole Mark thing. Lysandros Masters shot and supposedly killed me, I came back and ended up extremely sick, your first love came back into the picture, and none of it could break us. The only thing that ever came close was your death." Brady says, before flashing back.

Kristina's breathing is now heavier. "How are you feeling?" Brady asks. "Tired...really, really tired. I don't think I'll be able to hold on for much longer..." Kristina says. Brady fights back tears. "That's okay, you don't have to, anymore. Its okay if you want to let go..." Brady says. "But...I-I don't want to...I want to stay here with you." Kristina says. "I'd like that too, but, at this point...its not possible." Brady says. "I...I guess we were never meant to last, huh?" Kristina asks. "No, no, we were meant to last. No matter what happens, I'm still gonna love you, and you are still gonna love me. We are stuck with each other, for the rest of eternity." Brady says. Kristina smiles. "Maybe I'd have more confidence if I actually believed in all of that afterlife/eternity stuff." Kristina says. "Maybe you don't, but a part of me does, and that'll help keep me going." Brady says. "I'm glad to hear it...Brady, I need you to make me a promise." Kristina says. "Anything." Brady tells her. "Don't fall apart after I...after I'm gone. Please. I know you have a dark side, and I know how hard you've worked to keep it at bay, so try your best to stay on the right track. If you want to honor me, that's the best way to do it, by being the good man I know you are, deep down." Kristina says. "I will. I promise, I'll be the man you want me to be. In fact, I'll try to be better." Brady says. "Just be you. You don't need to be perfect to be a good guy. Just keep being the man you are now, and don't get off of that path. Stay true to yourself, and I will be happy for you. Or, I would be, if I was still around." Kristina says. "I know you don't believe in an afterlife, but trust me, you're still gonna be there, whether you believe it or not." Brady says. "We'll see, I guess." Kristina says. Kristina's breathing starts to get faster, and Brady holds her hand tighter. "Brady...I'm-I'm scared." Kristina says. "Don't be. You don't have anything to be afraid of. Everything is gonna be alright." Brady says. "I...I love you, Brady Earl Goo. More than anyone I've ever met, I love you with all my heart and soul." Kristina says. "I love you, too, Katerina Lila "Kristina" Cat-Goo. And I promise, I will never forget you, and I will never stop loving you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and it is gonna stay that way until the day I die." Brady says. Kristina leans forward, and kisses Brady. The two of them continue to kiss, until Kristina stops. Kristina falls back to the bed, her eyes now closed. The monitor begins to sound a steady beep, with a straight line pictured on it. "No, no, no, no, Kristina. No, this cant be happening, Kristina!" Brady yells. Kristina doesn't respond, as the monitor continues to go off.

"Never in a million years did I ever think I'd see you again. Kristina, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you are the love of my life. Hell, without you, I feel like I don't have much of a life! I know that you are in there, Kristina. Come on, you can fight this bastard! You can come back to me, I know that you are strong enough! We've beaten Mark Raymond, Dylan Cat, Lysandros Masters, even Joe Fish, apparently. We can beat the delusional essence of The Evil Force, I know we can." Brady says. Brady touches Evil Kristina's hand, but she immediately pulls it away. "You made a valiant effort, but I'm afraid it was all for nothing." Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina stands up, and Brady does as well. Brady then reaches into a backpack, and pulls out a photo album. "If stories won't bring you back to me, maybe pictures will. I have some pictures from our wedding." Brady says, as he opens the album. Brady then pulls out a wedding photo of him and Kristina, and shows it to Evil Kristina. "Tell me this doesn't ring a bell." Brady says. "It doesn't, because I was not there." Evil Kristina says. "You were! You were the bride!" Brady points out. "I was nowhere near Fantastic City at the time!" Evil Kristina responds. "The hell you weren't! You were in Fantastic, you were in the cemetery! You are still in the cemetery because you're DEAD! I don't care what kinda freaky experiment The Master performed, you are NOT The Evil Force, that bastard is dead, and he's never coming back! You are Kristina Cat!" Brady yells. Evil Kristina grabs a letter opener, and holds it to Brady's throat! "Your five minutes are up! Now you can either leave here peacefully, or I can put an end to your irritating presence now! It is your choice!" Evil Kristina yells. "You wouldn't kill me." Brady says. "Lets test that theory, shall we?" Evil Kristina asks. "Alright, I'll go." Brady says. Evil Kristina lets Brady go, and he heads towards the door. Brady then turns back towards Evil Kristina. "But I'm not gonna give up on you. We've been through too much, and I didn't get you back just so I could lose you again. Trust me, The Evil Force won't win." Brady says, before walking out. Once Brady is gone, The Master emerges from the tunnel. "That was tedious." The Master notes. "At least you did not have to partake. That fool truly believes he will get Kristina back." Evil Kristina says. "Speaking of. Though I have confidence in Doctor Andropov's work, you didn't feel anything when Brady was pleading, did you?" The Master asks. "Of course not. Doctor Andropov assured me that any trace of Katerina Cat was erased the moment I entered her body. Trust me, my son, I am not going anywhere." Evil Kristina says...

"How can you be sure?" Lucas asks. "How can I be sure about my feelings for you?" A confused Lydia asks. "Lydia, I want this to be true, but you have been torn between Dylan and I since the moment he returned from the dead. Early on, you convinced me that we were going to be fine, but as time went on, I lost confidence. You were spending so much time around Dylan, trying to get him to remember, and I completely understand that, but our relationship was lost in the process. Besides, you never would've gone through all of that trouble if you didn't love the man." Lucas says. "I'm not going to deny that I love Dylan, but the fact is, despite how in love we were, despite how in love we may have been recently, he could never be you. You have always put me first, since the day I met you. You helped me find Dylan's killer, despite the fact that we barely knew each other, you left the mob so that we could be together, and most recently, you stepped aside because you thought I wanted to be with Dylan! You are the most selfless, loving man that I have ever met, and I was a fool to let you walk away!" Lydia says. "I don't know about all of that...we both know I'm nowhere near perfect. I've done horrible things." Lucas notes. "I know you have, but you regret doing those things, and you have tried to make amends. Besides, you've always been perfect to me." Lydia says. "Can I have a turn to talk, now?" Lucas asks. "That depends. Am I going to like what you have to say?" Lydia asks. Lucas chuckles. "I've spent the past two years trying to forget about you, I even managed to move on with another woman...but, no matter how I felt for Bethany, I have never been able to get over you. All this time later, and I still love you just as much as the day where we said our wedding vows, probably more." Lucas says. Lydia smiles. "I love you, too. Can...can we try again?" Lydia asks. "This should answer your question." Lucas says, before pulling Lydia into a kiss!

Daisy is sitting on the sofa in Dylan's hotel room, as Dylan goes through his fridge. Dylan then pulls out a container of ice cream. "This should help numb the pain a bit. I realize its a bit early, but, its better than alcohol." Dylan says. "No thanks, I'm watching my weight." Daisy says. "For who? Andy dumped you!" Dylan points out. "Thanks for being sensitive regarding my feelings, Dylan! Hey, remind me again how things are going between you and Lydia!" Daisy sarcastically says. Dylan sits on the sofa next to Daisy. "Perhaps that was in poor taste." Dylan says. "Gee, you think?" Daisy asks. Dylan holds the jug of ice cream in front of Daisy. "My offer still stands. Then, when its late enough where we don't have to feel bad about ourselves, we can break out the booze." Dylan says. "Hand me a spoon." Daisy says. Dylan nods, and hands Daisy a spoon. "So, what exactly happened between you and Lydia last night?" Daisy asks. "I told you what happened." Dylan says. "No, you didn't. You said that Andy told Lydia the truth, you didn't tell me what happened after." Daisy says. "I'm staying in a hotel room instead of Lydia's luxurious mansion, need I say more?" Dylan asks. "Do you plan on fighting for her?" Daisy asks. "There isn't anything to fight for." Dylan says. "I know that people seem to think you and I are totally evil right now, but I still think we can come back from this, and win back the people we love. I mean, its not like we did all of this just because we felt like it! I was trying to protect my relationship with Andy, and you were trying to get your company back from Bethany." Daisy says. "Trust me, framing Bethany is the least of my problems. Lydia admitted to me last night that she kissed her ex while they were marooned on an island together." Dylan reveals. "Oh wow. Did Lydia say if the kiss meant anything?" Daisy asks. "Oh, it most definitely did. Long story short, she is still in love with Lucas. In fact, she never fell out of love with him." Dylan says.
"And she has the audacity to judge you? Well, I guess I'm not surprised. This city is full of hypocrites. You should've seen Rebecca and Bethany last night, acting all high and mighty with me. After last night, now I can see why you despise Bethany, she's insufferable!" Daisy says. "Isn't she? I would've done the world a favor by sending her to prison. Speaking of which, when Andy stopped by last night, he mentioned that you hadn't named me as your accomplice." Dylan mentions. "Why would I?" Daisy asks. "You're a lawyer, Daisy. I'm sure you know that if you gave up your accomplice, you might be able to bargain for a lighter sentence." Dylan notes. "Now, what kind of co conspirator would I be if I did that? Besides, now you owe me for life! Isn't that great?" Daisy gleefully asks. Dylan chuckles. "Something to look forward to." Dylan says. "Besides, you did keep my secret, even if it was for your own agenda. I thought it'd be kind of rude if I gave you up to the police." Daisy says. "Well thank you for not ruining my life anymore than it has already been ruined. I really do appreciate it." Dylan says. "Good, because I plan on collecting on that favor you owe me. Maybe you could help me win back Andy." Daisy says. "Seriously?" Dylan asks. "What, you don't want to help? After the big favor I did you, you are in no position to complain." Daisy says. "Its not that. Its just...you honestly believe that Andy will ever take you back?" Dylan asks. "Well, I mean...he's mad now, but you know the saying, time heals all wounds!" Daisy says. "The time it would take to heal those particular wounds stretches WAY past the end of your lifespan." Dylan says. "Can you stop being so negative? I know that I can win Andy back!" Daisy says. "Even if you can, there is still a slight obstacle. It'll be difficult for you to have your happily ever after with you in jail." Dylan says. "I'll find a way to beat those charges." Daisy says. "How?" Dylan asks. "I don't know, but I will! There is no way in hell I am going to prison!" Daisy says. "For your sake, I hope you are right." Dylan says. "Moving on to happier topics, how am I going to get Andy back?" Daisy asks. "You are asking ME?" Dylan asks. "Like I said, you owe me." Daisy reminds him. Dylan sighs. "I don't know, Daisy, its going to be tough. Honestly, your best chance would be to connect yourself to Andy permanently, but, unless you are pregnant, that's not going to happen." Dylan says. Daisy smiles. "Oh my God...that's genius." Daisy says...

In Rebecca's apartment, Rebecca is sitting at her table, when Bethany comes out of the bedroom, and plops down on the couch. "Oh my God, I have a SPLITTING headache." Bethany whines. "Maybe you shouldn't have had so many drinks last night." Rebecca says. "Why didn't you stop me?!" Bethany asks. "I tried! But every time I did, you kept saying "One more, one more!" Rebecca recalls. "I don't even remember going to bed last night." Bethany notes. "That's because you passed out on the floor after playing Twister by yourself, and I had to carry you to your room." Rebecca says. "Oops. Its just, things have been so stressful lately, with Alexios being a constant reminder of what he did to me, breaking up with Lucas, losing Stanpatos Enterprises, nearly going to prison for a crime I didn't commit..." Bethany says. "I get it. After everything you've been through the last few years, you deserved to have some fun." Rebecca says. "I went a little over board, so I guess I deserve this hangover, too. Anyway, enough about me, how are you this morning?" Bethany asks. "Satisfied. Daisy has been exposed, and soon, justice will be served." Rebecca says. "I'll raise a glass to that. Coffee, this time. By the way, how are things with you and Andy?" Bethany asks. "There are no things between me and Andy." Rebecca claims. "Come on, Daisy is out of the picture, now's your chance to make your move!" Bethany says. "Have you forgotten that I am the one who divorced Andy? What makes you think I still love him?" Rebecca asks. "I don't know, the way you wanted to save him from Daisy, the way you say his name, the way you look at him...simple things like that. You need to stop being a wimp and tell him how you feel." Bethany says. "I am not being a wimp!" Rebecca argues. "Okay, then you are being incredibly stubborn!" Bethany says. "My God, I never thought I'd see the day where you of all people would become Andy and I's biggest cheerleader." Rebecca says. "Me neither, but here we are. You need to tell him how you feel, stop waiting for the right time! That's just an excuse to avoid doing it! Go to him!" Bethany urges. Someone knocks at the door. "I'll get that." Bethany says. Bethany opens the door, and turns towards Rebecca. "Its for you." Bethany says. Bethany steps aside, and Andy is revealed to be standing in the corridor! Andy and Rebecca immediately lock eyes...

"Wait a minute, are you pregnant?" Dylan asks. "No, but I could be..." Daisy says. "Are you implying that you MIGHT be pregnant?" Dylan asks. "Do I look like I'm suffering from morning sickness?" Daisy asks. "In that case, you are speaking in riddles. How exactly could you be pregnant, if you aren't already pregnant, if you don't think you are pregnant, and if Andy won't be impregnating you anytime soon?" Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. "You need to think bigger, Dylan! All I need to do is go to Andy carrying a little bundle of joy, and convince him that the baby is his! It doesn't have to actually be his baby." Daisy says. "I'm still having trouble following." Dylan admits. Daisy sighs. "Then let me explain it in simpler terms. I am going to go to Andy, and I am going to tell him that I am pregnant with his baby." Daisy says. "I got that, but to do that, you'd have to actually be pregnant." Dylan points out. "And I will be." Daisy says. "How? Andy is never going to touch you again!" Dylan points out. "That's the genius part, Dylan. I'm going to convince Andy that the baby is his, but Andy isn't the one who is going to get me pregnant...you are." Daisy claims, as a horrified Dylan stares in disbelief!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down