QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 04

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 04 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 04

Post by QG Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:54 am

Down in the Goo basement, Rebecca is now face to face with “Andy”, who’s eyes are no longer glowing. “What are you doing down here?” Andy questions. “I should be asking you that question.” Rebecca notes. “I came down here looking for a bottle of wine.” Andy lies. “I see, and was the circle of candles a part of that process? Seems like a lot of trouble for a bottle of wine.” Rebecca points out. “There’s not a light down here, I couldn’t see.” Andy claims. “I don’t think you need an entire circle of candles to light up one room.” Rebecca says. “What’s with you lately? It seems like every time we see each other you’re trying to pick a fight!” Andy says. “Because every time we see each other you’re acting strangely! Bailing Daisy out of jail, moving her into the house without my permission, and then there’s whatever this thing is with the candles!” Rebecca shouts. “Back up real quick. I don’t need your permission to move someone into this house because it isn’t yours, its my family’s home.” Andy points out. “That’s funny, because you have always called this place OUR home. And even if you didn’t, we are husband and wife, we are supposed to talk to each other! Especially when it comes to something as serious as moving Daisy Nichols into in!” Rebecca says. “I’m sorry.” Andy claims. “Don’t lie, I can see it in your eyes that you aren’t sorry even a little bit, which is why its so difficult for me to see you and my husband as the same person. My Andy would never do these things. In fact, he was the one who threw Daisy out of the house the last time!” Rebecca recalls. Andy grows serious. “Who do you think I am? Andy Cat? Maybe Joe Fish in a mask?” Andy wonders. “I’ve spent quite a bit of time thinking about that one. Andy Cat crossed my mind. He might be dead, but it wouldn’t be the first time someone in this city has cheated death. But then another thought crossed my mind, something that would explain your bizarre behavior, that would explain Ava’s coma.” Rebecca says. “Do you seriously think I put Ava in a coma?” Andy asks. “I do think that.” Rebecca admits. “Were you paying attention to the doctor? There’s no medical explanation behind her coma so how the hell could I have had anything to do with it?!” Andy asks. “There’s not a medical explanation because YOU aren’t human! You have possessed my husband, the same exact thing you did to Queen Goo all those years ago! Isn’t that right, Virmor?!” Rebecca yells. Andy begins to chuckle. “Is something funny?” Rebecca questions. Suddenly, Andy’s eyes begin glowing red! “You just made a very big mistake.” Demon Andy tells Rebecca!

At Julia’s Penthouse, Kaylie, Julia, and Issac are all sitting on the couch while Lucas stands in the background. “I think we need to prepare for the possibility that Stefan could find out the truth, and that he could try to take Issac from us.” Julia says. “That’s not gonna happen.” Lucas says. “We won’t let it happen.” Kaylie adds. “Stefan was already suspicious about you having a child!” Julia points out. “I think I covered pretty well.” Kaylie argues. “We still can’t take any chances. If Stefan finds out about Issac and he decides to sue for custody, we need to make sure he doesn’t win.” Julia says. “Given Stefan’s history, I don’t think there’s a judge in the world that would give him custody. I think what we should be doing is trying to prepare for Stefan trying to take Issac without going through the legal channels.” Lucas suggests.

At the Fantastic Inn in Stefan’s hotel room, Stefan is shocked to find Kitty Cat in his room. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Kitty Cat notes. “I feel as though I have. You were murdered six years ago.” Stefan points out. “Yes, I’ve heard all about my supposed death at the hands of that bumbling idiot Corey Cambino.” Kitty Cat says. “You didn’t think Corey was a bumbling idiot when he worked for you. That is why he tried to kill you, is it not? Corey was working for you on some research project and when the project was finished, you took all of the credit and didn’t pay him a dime.” Stefan says. “I would’ve done things differently if I had known how unstable Corey was. But, things worked out for the best. Corey is dead, I’m not.” Kitty Cat says. “How is that possible? There was nothing ambiguous about your death. You were injected with a deadly drug and pronounced dead.” Stefan recalls. “I guess you could say I used yet another of my nine lives.” Kitty Cat claims. “You didn’t just stand up and walk out of the morgue. What really happened the night you died? Did you know Corey was coming after you so you made plans to fake your death?” Stefan questions. “I had no idea Corey was planning to kill me. There wasn’t any trickery involved with my death, I really did die that day. Luckily, a trusted associate caught wind of what happened to me and decided to intervene.” Kitty Cat says. “Doctor Andropov.” Stefan assumes. “Meow Cat called Andropov immediately after my death to see if there was something he could do. Andropov told Meow Cat to bring my body to him and then he would see if there was anything he could do for me.” Kitty Cat recalls. “Clearly Andropov’s attempt to resurrect you was a success.” Stefan points out. “Andropov put me in the same machine he had used to bring back Dylan Stanpatos, the same one he used to bring back Katerina, and needless to say, it worked. Granted, when I first woke up after being brought back, I did have a nasty case of amnesia, but Andropov was able to give me something for that.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Does that mean you’re good as new?” Stefan wonders. “Coming back from the dead was no easy task. Even though it was just a drug that lead to my untimely death, it still took me quite some time before I was 100%. Not only did I have some memory issues at first, but my body had weakened during the period of time I was dead. It took months before I was even able to get back on my feet. But I managed, and now here I am.” Kitty Cat says. “Here you are. So how did you know I was going to be here? Better still, how did you know I was no longer incarcerated? My release isn’t public knowledge as of yet.” Stefan notes. “Simple. The reason I know about your release is because I’m the one who arranged it.” Kitty Cat reveals!

At the hospital, Kristina is lying in a bed as Brady stands by her side. “How’s the pain?” Brady asks. “A little more bearable...you don’t have to stay.” Kristina tells him. “I want to. Not only am I worried about you, I’m worried about the baby.” Brady says. “Don’t go there!” Kristina says. “I’m sorry, its hard not to.” Brady says. Kristina becomes teary eyed. “We’ve wanted this for SO long, what if its taken from us?” Kristina asks. “It won’t be. You and the baby are gonna be fine.” Brady assures her. “You were just saying how worried you are.” Kristina points out. “Just because I’m worried doesn’t mean I can’t try to be optimistic.” Brady says. Acerbi walks in. “Hello Kristina, feeling any better?” Acerbi questions. “A little. Have you checked on my baby yet?” Kristina asks. “I have...and I have some news.” Acerbi tells her. “Is the baby okay?” Kristina questions. “I’m...I’m sorry, but there is no sign of life.” Acerbi reveals. “No…” Kristina mutters. “I’m sorry Kristina, but your baby didn’t make it.” Acerbi reveals! Kristina breaks down into tears and Brady pulls her into an embrace…

Meanwhile in another room, Daisy is lying in bed while Lawrence stands in the corner of the room checking his phone. “What are you still doing here? You did your good deed of the day by bringing me here, you can go now.” Daisy says. “As pleasant as that sounds, I assume my son would like to keep informed of your welfare.” Lawrence says. “Why would Dylan need to be in the loop if he doesn’t care about me?” Daisy wonders. “Just because he may be concerned does not mean he would want to reunite with you. There is no reunion in the cards for the two of you.” Lawrence tells her. Doctor Martinez walks in. “Hi Daisy, how are you feeling?” Martinez asks. “A little better. Somehow I doubt that means I’m all better though. Did you find out what’s wrong with me?” Daisy asks. “Your test results did show something, would you like me to tell you privately?” Martinez asks, while looking at Lawrence. “No. He’s a Stanpatos, he’ll probably find out anyway. What did the tests show?” Daisy asks. “The tests show that you, Daisy, are pregnant.” Martinez reveals!

Back in the Goo basement, Rebecca is shocked to see Demon Andy’s glowing eyes. “I was right!” Rebecca growls. “Are you expecting a medal?” Demon Andy wonders. “Believe me, I’ve never been more disappointed to be right in my entire life.” Rebecca says. “How wonderful, I thrive off other people’s disappointments! I am curious about how you figured me out. I realize I haven’t been acting too in character as Andy Goo, but I don’t think anything I’ve done screams demonic possession.” Demon Andy says. “It wasn’t anything you said or did, it was what Andy told me a while back. He was worried you had come back, its the reason he hung up that crucifix in the living room and in our bedroom.” Rebecca notes. Demon Andy laughs. “That damn crucifix. I still can’t believe your husband was foolish enough to think that could keep me away. My turning them both upside down was my way of letting him know it’d take more than a crucifix to stop me this time.” Demon Andy says. “Andy was actively trying to keep you out of our home back then, so he couldn’t have been possessed. How did you manage to turn that crucifix upside down without a host?” Rebecca questions. “I had have a host, your precious little girl.” Demon Andy reveals. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “You possessed my daughter?! How could you target her?! SHE’S A CHILD!” Rebecca yells. “That’s EXACTLY why I targeted her! Ava’s young, she’s weaker than a fully developed adult. All I needed to do was lure her out to the crypt where I was at my most powerful, and I had no difficulties taking control of her body. Once Ava was under control, I moved on to my next conquest: your husband.” Demon Andy tells her. “Your plan was to use Ava to get to Andy.” Rebecca realizes. “It worked. Once Andy realized Ava was possessed by the same demon that possessed his mother years ago, that’s when the real fun began. I made quick work of Andy, burning his little crucifix necklace to a crisp, and then I used my powers to pin him against the wall. It didn’t take long before he surrendered to my powers.” Demon Andy says. “You’re lying! Andy would NEVER give in to the likes of you!” Rebecca states. “He fought back at first, he was even willing to die before surrendering control to me. But once Andy realized how much was at stake, he knew he had no choice but to submit to me.” Demon Andy says. “What do you mean? What was at stake?” Rebecca questions. “I laid it out simply for Andy: his body for Ava’s life. I told Andy that the only way Ava would survive was if Andy gave in to me, and even though he was hesitant at first, he eventually agreed this was the best solution for all involved. Of course, lucky me, there were no clauses in our verbal contract about putting Ava in a coma!” Demon Andy says. “So you were responsible for Ava’s coma!” Rebecca says. “I had no choice. If I let Ava go she would’ve exposed my true identity, and I wasn’t ready for the world to know I was back yet. I have such big plans for Fantastic City, I wasn’t about to let a child ruin them.” Demon Andy says. “What plans?” Rebecca questions. Demon Andy smiles. “Without giving too much away, once my plan is put into motion, SO many people are going to die. And the beauty of it? There isn’t a thing anyone can do to stop me.” Demon Andy says. “That’s not true. I’m going to stop you.” Rebecca tells him. “How do you plan to stop me when I’m not going to let you leave this room?” Demon Andy wonders. Rebecca smiles. “Not only are you underestimating me, you’re underestimating the love Andy and I share. The two of us have been to hell and back together and we are still standing! We’ve faced more trials and complications than most people face in a lifetime, and do you know how we were able to overcome them? Because our love was strong enough to help us overcome every problem that came our way! As long as we continue to love and trust each other, there’s nothing we can’t beat!” Rebecca states. “You’ve never faced anything like me before.” Demon Andy claims. “Oh yes we did. Andy defeated you eight years ago, just like I am going to defeat you now. I know Andy is in there trying to fight his way out, and I know he’s going to win. Andy’s light vastly outshines your darkness, and for that reason you will NEVER win!” Rebecca yells. “Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? This isn’t some fairy tale where Andy is going to suddenly overcome the darkness! Andy is gone and he’s never coming back! You need to accept that, just as you need to accept that you’ll soon be joining your beloved husband in hell!” Demon Andy says. “If you’re going to kill me, you better get it over with.” Rebecca says. “Someone is eager to die.” Demon Andy notes. “I’m eager to see you fail. I don’t think you’re capable of killing me, not as long as Andy is in there holding you back.” Rebecca says. “You vastly overestimate your husband’s power.” Demon Andy claims. “If that’s true, you should just snap my neck and get it over with.” Rebecca says. “What makes you so sure I won’t?” Demon Andy asks. “Because you are a demon capable of infinite evil, if you were going to kill me you would’ve done it the minute I found out who you are. I’m not saying you aren’t dangerous, but I definitely think Andy’s presence is limiting how far you can go.” Rebecca says. “Lets put that theory to the test.” Demon Andy says. Suddenly, Rebecca flies back at the wall and falls to the floor! Rebecca looks up at Demon Andy. “I’m still alive…” Rebecca points out. “Not for much longer.” Demon Andy warns. Rebecca then whips out a pistol, pointing it at Demon Andy! “What are you going to do with that? You won’t kill your precious Andy.” Demon Andy says. “No, but I’ll incapacitate you if I have to.” Rebecca warns. Demon Andy laughs, and Rebecca’s pistol suddenly morphs into a squirt gun! Rebecca manages to pull herself off of the floor. “Andy, I need you to listen to me…” Rebecca says. Demon Andy rolls his eyes. “I know you can hear me, and I know you are fighting to come back. Think about me, think about our daughter! We both need you desperately right now.” Rebecca tells him. Demon Andy begins holding his head. “Come on Andy, you can do it! Keep fighting that monster!” Rebecca urges. “Its never going to work!” Demon Andy growls. “It already is! Andy is overcoming your power, and it won’t be long before you’re back in hell where you belong, this time for the rest of eternity! He’s getting weaker, Andy! I can see it! You are coming so close, you just need to keep doing what you’re doing!” Rebecca says. “Stop talking if you value your little girl’s life!” Demon Andy yells. “NO! You are NEVER coming near my daughter again! Or anyone else in my family! Your reign of terror is coming to an end!” Rebecca yells. Demon Andy drops to his knees and growls in pain. “You’re almost there, Andy! You’re almost home!” Rebecca tells him. “NO! I won’t let you win! I’ve come too far to let that happen!” Demon Andy yells. Suddenly, a mirror on the other end of the room begins to shake and glow. “What’s going on? What is that?!” Rebecca questions. Demon Andy smiles, as the red light coming from the mirror completely fills the room! A moment later, the light disappears, and Demon Andy is the only one left in the room. Demon Andy stands up and walks over to the mirror. “I put on quite a show for you, convincing you that your beloved husband was coming back. You were right about one thing though...I can still feel Andy’s presence, its why I couldn’t kill you and had to resort to more unorthodox methods.” Demon Andy says. The camera pans down to the mirror, and Rebecca can be seen inside it lying unconscious!

Back at the hospital, Kristina pulls away from Brady’s embrace, no longer crying, and turns towards Acerbi. “Do...do you have any idea what could’ve caused this?” Kristina questions. “Its difficult to narrow down. There are an abundance of things that could cause miscarriage.” Acerbi notes. “Could it have been something I did?” Kristina asks. “I can’t say for certain, but from what I know about you, I’m sure you did everything right. You don’t smoke, you don’t do drugs, and I’m sure you haven’t had a drink since discovering you were pregnant.” Acerbi says. “I haven’t! Right after I found out I was pregnant, I looked up everything I was supposed to do and what I wasn’t supposed to do online. I just...I don’t understand how this could’ve happened.” Kristina says. “I’m sorry for your loss. I will give you two a moment to process this.” Acerbi says, before walking out. “Kristina, I am so sorry…” Brady tells her. Kristina turns towards Brady. “You should be, this is all YOUR fault!” Kristina coldly tells him. “What?” Brady asks. “Do you think its a coincidence those pains started while we were arguing?! Of course not! I wouldn’t be here right now if you didn’t accuse me of something I didn’t do!” Kristina tells him. “There was a video…” Brady points out. “SCREW THE VIDEO! Instead of putting faith in some stupid video, you should’ve trusted me! YOUR WIFE! The woman you have loved for the past six years!” Kristina yells. “What was I supposed to do?! Ignore the proof that was staring me right in the face?!” Brady asks. “That is exactly what you should’ve done, because when your wife tells you she didn’t do something, you should trust her enough to BELIEVE her! Because you weren’t able to do that, because you just kept pushing and pushing, our unborn baby is dead! You killed our baby, Brady! YOU!” Kristina screams. “I get that you’re upset, but you aren’t thinking rationally right now…” Brady tells her. “I get that my mental state is messed up right now, but I meant it when I said its your fault we’re here. No amount of time, or therapy, or anything is going to change that!” Kristina tells him. A tear rolls down Brady’s cheek. “I’m so sorry.” Brady whispers. “Get out.” Kristina orders. “Kristina…” Brady mutters. “I said GET OUUUUUUT!” Kristina screams. Brady nods. “Alright, if that’s what you want. I...I love you.” Brady tells her, before walking out. Once Brady is gone, Kristina buries her head in her pillow and begins sobbing. Outside Kristina’s room, Demon Andy is revealed to be looking in, smiling…

“Pregnant? Are you 100% sure?” Daisy questions. “That’s what the tests show. Congratulations Daisy, you’re going to be a Mom.” Martinez says. Daisy smiles. “This is great…” Daisy says. “Doctor Martinez, would you mind if I had a moment alone with the patient?” Lawrence asks. “Of course.” Martinez says, before walking out. “You should call Dylan and give him the good news. Better yet, just tell him to come over so I can tell him myself.” Daisy says. “Don’t get ahead of yourself just yet. We still need to run a paternity test to ensure this child is in fact Dylan’s.” Lawrence says. “Don’t be ridiculous, how could another man have gotten me pregnant? Not long after Dylan ended things with me, I ended up in jail.” Daisy points out. “Perhaps you had a one night stand immediately after Dylan ended the relationship, or maybe you had a one night stand with one of the guards at the Fantastic P.D. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time something like that has happened.” Lawrence notes. “But it didn’t happen. The only man I’ve been with is Dylan, and I’m sure Dylan will know that. Like it or not, I’m having your grandchild.” Daisy says. Lawrence glares at Daisy. “I need to make some phone calls.” Lawrence says, before storming out. “Bye grandpa!” Daisy calls out after him. Daisy then falls back on the bed with a smile on her face. “This is PERFECT...” Daisy states. Andy walks into Daisy’s room. “Hey!” Daisy exclaims. “Hey, what happened?” Andy questions. “Don’t worry, everything is fine. Better than fine, actually. I’m pregnant!” Daisy reveals. “Congratulations! Does Dylan know yet?” Andy wonders. “Not yet, but I assume Lawrence is probably calling him right now. Needless to say, Lawrence isn’t too happy that I’m pregnant with his grand baby.” Daisy notes. “Don’t pay any attention to him. Like I said, he doesn’t like anyone who’s last name isn’t Stanpatos.” Andy notes. “I know, I’m just worried he’s going to try and insert himself. He already has just by hovering!” Daisy points out. “What’s he doing here anyway?” Andy wonders. “Lawrence was with me when I started to have these wicked bad pains. In fact, he was in the middle of threatening me to stay away from Dylan.” Daisy recalls. “Don’t let him get to you, stress isn’t good for the baby.” Andy tells her. “I know, I’m gonna try my best to ignore him. I’m just so happy to get a second chance at being a Mom, I was really looking forward to being a Mom to Chandler.” Daisy notes. “I know. I was looking forward to being a Dad again too.” Andy says. “At least you have Ava though. Speaking of, have you been to see her?” Daisy asks. “Her condition hasn’t changed, I just came from her room.” Andy lies. “Did Rebecca come with you?” Daisy questions. “Why would you think that?” Andy wonders. “She was looking for you earlier. Did she ever find you?” Daisy asks. Andy shakes his head. “No, I never saw her.” Andy lies…

Victor walks into a waiting room and finds Brady seated. “Brady, what are you doing here? Are you sick?” Victor wonders. “No, its Kristina…” Brady says. Victor sits next to Brady. “Is the baby okay?” Victor asks. Brady shakes his head. “The baby didn’t make it. Kristina and I...we had a pretty intense argument and then she started to have some pains. I brought her here and that’s when Acerbi gave us the bad news…” Brady reveals. “What were the two of you arguing about? You are one of the strongest couples I know.” Victor points out. “We were...up until I found out Kristina leaked the recording of you and Virginia to Julia’s campaign. Now don’t go getting the wrong idea, I wasn’t mad at her because you got hurt, I don’t give a damn that your life got turned upside down. I was mad because our family’s dirty laundry was aired out for the whole world to see all because of Kristina.” Brady says. “What did Kristina have to say?” Victor questions. “She denied it. There was a video of her giving the recording to Julia’s assistant but Kristina still claims she had nothing to do with it.” Brady says. “I’m surprised Kristina would keep up the act.” Victor notes. “None of it matters anyway...what matters is that Kristina lost the baby, and it probably never would’ve happened if things didn’t get so heated between us.” Brady says. “Don’t go there, you never meant for any of this to happen!” Victor says. “It doesn’t matter, it still happened! If somebody gets drunk and they run someone over, does that mean it isn’t there fault because they didn’t mean for it to happen? No! Because actions have consequences, no matter what the intent is. I never should’ve gotten so aggressive with Kristina, I knew stress wasn’t good for the baby! But that didn’t stop me from going at her the way I did.” Brady says. “Does Kristina blame you for what happened?” Victor asks. “Course she does, and she has every right to. She even kicked me outta the hospital room. My God...this is probably the worst night of her life and I can’t even be there to comfort her! She’s in that room, all alone...I can’t imagine what she must be feeling…” Brady says. Victor places his hand on Brady’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Kristina will thaw eventually.” Victor says. Brady turns towards Victor. “This isn’t some small screw up. Kristina and I have wanted a baby for years and now that baby is gone because of me! She’s never gonna forgive me for this! Hell, I’m never gonna forgive myself! I have to go…” Brady says, before storming out, leaving a concerned Victor behind…

“How could you have gotten me released?” Stefan wonders. “I know someone who knows someone at the WPA. By the way, your brain tumor gave them a very convenient excuse to release you, so props on that.” Kitty Cat says. “I didn’t ask for that tumor, just as I didn’t ask to be released.” Stefan says. “But you were released. A simple thank you would suffice.” Kitty Cat says. “I didn’t deserve to be. I did some terrible things.” Stefan notes. “Everything you did was for the benefit of the Cat empire. You should be proud of what you nearly accomplished! What you would’ve accomplished if you didn’t let that attraction you had for Katerina blind you.” Kitty Cat says. Stefan turns towards Kitty Cat. “Why would you arrange for my release?” Stefan wonders. “I was looking out for a fellow Cat.” Kitty Cat claims. “I’m not sure I believe you. You’ve never been very fond of me.” Stefan points out. “I know, but during my six year vacation, I had the chance to really reflect on my life. No matter what my personal feelings towards you are, you are still a Cat, and there aren’t many of us left these days.” Kitty Cat says. “Many of them died embarrassing themselves.” Stefan points out. “Most of them died wanting to protect the Cat legacy. Dongwa was trying to kill Andy Goo, a man who wanted to destroy us for years. All Dylan Cat wanted was to be a father to his son. As for Katie Cat, the only reason she’s dead is because of that lunatic Joe Fish, may he burn in hell.” Kitty Cat says. “You helped create that lunatic.” Stefan reminds her. “You can’t blame me for Joe’s instability! I haven’t seen that man in over fifteen years, since he fell off that cliff!” Kitty Cat says. “He survived that fall.” Stefan notes. “I heard. I also heard he survived falling into a pool of acid five years ago and then resurfaced briefly last year, before meeting yet another gruesome demise, this time at the hands of Rebecca Rogers. Enough about the past though, I’d like to focus on the present.” Kitty Cat says. “I assume you must have some sort of plan in the works. It is the only reason you would arrange for my release, you need me for something.” Stefan assumes. “No Stefan, you need me. I’m in possession of information that is quite relevant to you.” Kitty Cat says. “And what information would that be?” Stefan asks. “You have a son.” Kitty Cat reveals!

Dylan is walking through the hospital when he passes by a room and notices Kristina inside. Dylan knocks on the door. “Come in!” Kristina calls out. Dylan walks in. “Hey stranger.” Dylan says. “Hi! What are you doing here?” Kristina wonders. “I should be asking you that. I came by because Lawrence told me something was going on with Daisy, and then I happened to notice you in one of the rooms. Is everything alright?” Dylan asks. Kristina shakes her head. Dylan pulls up a chair and sits next to her bed. “Do you want to talk about it?” Dylan wonders. Kristina tears up. “I lost the baby…” Kristina reveals. “Oh no, I’m so sorry. Does Brady know yet?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, he knows.” Kristina says. “So then where is he?” Dylan asks. “I threw him out. Brady is the reason I lost the baby.” Kristina says. “That can’t be true. Brady loved that baby I’m sure, he wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt it or you!” Dylan says. “Its true. I’m sure you probably heard about what happened at the final District Attorney debate.” Kristina says. “I heard. Congrats on your new sister in law.” Dylan tells her. “Thanks. The only reason we know about Julia is because of a recording that made its way to Julia’s campaign, one that her assistant leaked to the press. Brady thinks I gave that recording to Julia’s campaign manager, he even has a video of me doing it.” Kristina reveals. “I...I don’t understand. Why would you do that?” Dylan asks. “I didn’t! I don’t know where this video came from, but I swear I had nothing to do with that recording of Victor and Virginia’s conversation! Someone framed me, Brady bought into it, and that caused this huge argument that ended with me needing to go to the hospital.” Kristina says. “Well, I can definitely understand why you’d be upset with Brady then.” Dylan says. “Does that mean you believe me when I say I didn’t give that recording to Julia’s campaign?” Kristina asks. “You don’t have any reason to lie to me, so yeah...I do believe you.” Dylan tells her. “Thank you. I just can’t believe all this. In the span of 24 hours, I lost my baby, my marriage is falling apart, not to mention my entire life! It makes no sense how things got this bad so fast.” Kristina says. “The world makes no sense. Bad things happen to good people all the time and it isn’t right.” Dylan says. “I know I’ve made my fair share of mistakes in the past, but did I really deserve this kind of karma?” Kristina asks. “Of course you didn’t deserve this! No one deserves to go through this sort of pain, least of all someone like you.” Dylan tells her. Kristina smiles. “Thank you for saying that. You said earlier you came here because something was up with Daisy? Is she alright?” Kristina wonders. “I don’t know, but somehow I doubt her situation is as serious as yours, so she can wait a little while longer.” Dylan says. “I’m surprised you’d even come here for her.” Kristina notes. “Under most circumstances I wouldn’t, but for Lawrence to call me down here, it must pertain to me somehow.” Dylan says. “Go then, don’t let me keep you.” Kristina says. “Are you sure? I don’t think its a good idea for you to be alone.” Dylan says. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll manage. Go find out what’s up with Daisy.” Kristina says. “Okay, but I’ll be back to check on you later. Hang in there.” Dylan urges. “I’ll try. Thank you for checking on me.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Don’t mention it.” Dylan says, before walking out.

In another part of the hospital, Lawrence is standing outside Daisy’s room when Dylan walks up to him. “What’s going on?” Dylan asks. “Well...its probably best that Daisy be the one to tell you, but you better brace yourself.” Lawrence says. “That’s real comforting. Is she in this room?” Dylan asks. “Mmhm.” Lawrence confirms. Dylan walks in and finds Andy sitting by Daisy’s bed. “What are you doing here?” Dylan questions. “I came to check on Daisy when I found out she was in the hospital. I’m kinda surprised you’re here, I heard you wanted nothing to do with her.” Andy notes. “That’s funny, I heard the same thing about you. I’m sure my sister would be delighted to know you’re sitting vigil by her nemesis’ bedside while your daughter languishes in a coma right down the hall.” Dylan says. “Can you at least try to be sensitive to what Andy is going through?” Daisy asks. “Why should I be sensitive when his daughter is in a coma and all he seems to care about is seeing to your every need? Bailing you out of jail, moving you into his house, I’m sure Rebecca must be ecstatic!” Dylan says. Andy stands up. “I’m gonna get going. I have things to do.” Andy says. “I don’t suppose one of those things involves visiting your daughter, does it?” Dylan asks. “Thanks for the concern, but if I ever need a lesson on morality, you’ll be my last call.” Andy says, before walking out. Daisy smiles. “Alone at last.” Daisy says. “What’s wrong with you?” Dylan questions. “Why would you think something is wrong with me? Is that what your father told you?” Daisy wonders. “Lawrence insisted I come down here so I figured whatever this is must be dire. Are you dying?” Dylan asks. “No, I am not dying! I have the greatest news! I’m expecting!” Daisy reveals. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Say that again?” Dylan asks. “I’m sure you heard me. Its okay to be in shock, expecting a child is a lot to take in.” Daisy says. “Was there a pregnancy test?” Dylan asks. “Of course there was.” Daisy tells him. “Was it a home test? Because those aren’t always accurate.” Dylan points out. “Would I be here if it was an at home test? Trust me, I really am pregnant!” Daisy says. “Well congratulations. Who’s the father?” Dylan asks. “You are! I’m offended you’d even ask that question.” Daisy says. “What kind of idiot do you take me for? I remember what happened after Andy dumped you at the altar, right before you found out you actually were pregnant with his baby. You came to me and wanted me to get you pregnant so you could pass the baby off as Andy’s.” Dylan recalls. “That was a long time ago. I’ve grown a lot since then.” Daisy claims. Dylan laughs. “You haven’t grown at all! You keep making the same mistakes over and over again, some might call that insanity!” Dylan notes. “Well thank you for the psychological analyst, Doctor Dyl, but I am perfectly sane. I need to be for my precious baby.” Daisy says, as she rubs her belly. “I’m not gonna believe any of this until a paternity test is run. For all I know, Lucas Cambino could be the father of that baby!” Dylan suggests. “That’s a disgusting image I won’t be able to get out of my head any time soon. I get why you’d be suspicious, but I would never, ever get with another man, not when I only have eyes for one.” Daisy says. Dylan scoffs. “Someone pass me a barf bag…” Dylan snarks. “I get you’re angry, but you need to put that aside for the sake of our unborn child. Its the only way this is going to work!” Daisy says. “If you want this to work, maybe stop committing crimes! Maybe stop screwing people over you claim to love! You say you understand that I’m angry, but then you immediately follow up with an argument as to why I should just forgive and forget! Your excuses are old and tired and I’m sick of hearing them!” Dylan tells her. “This isn’t just about us anymore! There is a baby involved!” Daisy reminds him. “If the baby is mine, I will be there for him or her.” Dylan says. “There is no if about it! Like it or not, you are the father of this baby, and if you expect to be a part of its life, you better start treating me with respect!” Daisy warns. “Are you threatening to lock me out of my own child’s life?” Dylan questions. “It won’t be an issue if we’re able to peacefully co parent.” Daisy assures him. Dylan shakes his head. “I can’t deal with this right now.” Dylan says, before storming out. “Well that went about how I expected it to go.” Daisy says. Daisy looks down at her stomach. “Don’t worry little one, no matter how angry Daddy is right now, he’ll come around. Then, the three of us can be a family…” Daisy says. Someone knocks. “Come in!” Daisy calls out. Lawrence walks in. Daisy rolls her eyes. “You…” Daisy says. “Were you hoping I was someone else? My son perhaps? Given the way he just stormed off, I doubt he will be returning any time soon. He’s going to need time to process all of this.” Lawrence says. “Well I hope he doesn’t take too long. We need to start planning for the arrival of our baby.” Daisy says. “Don’t think I don’t see what is transpiring in that mind of yours. You think you can use that child to draw Dylan closer to you. If I remember correctly, you tried something similar with Andy Goo.” Lawrence notes. “All I want is to focus on the welfare of my child, but if the baby does bring Dylan and I closer together, I certainly wouldn’t object. Deep down, I don’t think Dylan would either.” Daisy says. “I’d object.” Lawrence says. “I really don’t give a damn. You may be the grandfather, but make no mistake, you won’t have any say in this baby or Dylan.” Daisy says. “I can understand why you’d think that, but you’re wrong. Dylan has far more important things to be doing than wasting his precious time on you, and rest assured, if by some miracle my son is foolish enough to fall for your charm, I’ll have no qualms about stepping in and rectifying matters. Trust me, Miss Nichols, it would be within your best interest to focus on your child and abandon any notions of you and Dylan reuniting. Have a lovely night.” Lawrence tells Daisy, before walking out…

In a mysterious room, Rebecca is passed out on a couch when she begins to regain consciousness. “What...what happened?” Rebecca wonders. Rebecca sits up and begins to look around. “Wait a minute...I know this place. This...this is my childhood apartment.” Rebecca realizes. Someone knocks on the door. “What the hell is going on?” Rebecca wonders. Rebecca stands up and makes her way over to the door. When Rebecca opens the door, she finds Andre standing out in the hall! “Hello dear sister, SO nice to see you again!” Andre exclaims! Rebecca slams the door in Andre’s face! A shaken Rebecca turns around and sees Andre sitting on the couch. “That won’t do you any good. You can’t get rid of me that easily.” Andre says. “This must be some sort of dream...or a hallucination! There is no way you are really here!” Rebecca says. Andre stands up. “I assure you, I am very real. Neither a dream nor a hallucination.” Andre tells her. “That is impossible, you’re DEAD!” Rebecca points out. Andre shrugs. “I’ve cheated death before!” Andre reminds her. “Are you saying you did it again?” Rebecca asks. “There’s plenty of time to go over all of that later, but first, I have some questions for you. What’s the last thing you remember?” Andre asks. “I asked YOU a question!” Rebecca snaps. “And I asked you one. Answering my questions is the only way you’ll get answers of your own.” Andre states. Rebecca sighs. “I went home looking for Andy, but I found Daisy Nichols instead.” Rebecca recalls. “Ah yes, Miss. Nichols. She’s caused quite a bit of turmoil for you and Andy, not to mention Dylan too. Couldn’t happen to nicer people. So, did Daisy tell you where you could find Andy?” Andre asks. “She told me Andy said he had some things to take care of, but I saw Andy’s car in the driveway when I got there so I knew he must be in the house.” Rebecca says. “Did you find him?” Andre wonders. “I did...in the basement, standing in the middle of a circle made up of candles.” Rebecca says. Andre gasps. “Candles?! Oh my...that almost sounds like a ritual of sorts! But then again, your Andy doesn’t seem like the type to participate in such a thing.” Andre says. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “That’s because it wasn’t Andy! He’s possessed!” Rebecca remembers. “By a demon? Didn’t the same thing once happen to Andy’s mummy dearest?” Andre asks. “It did, and it was by the same demon! Virmor possessed Queen Goo, and now he’s taken control of Andy. He put my daughter in a coma!” Rebecca says. “Her second one no less. That lazy girl just can’t seem to pull herself out of bed.” Andre taunts. Rebecca turns towards Andre. “Watch what you say about my daughter.” Rebecca warns. Andre smirks. “Noted. So, what exactly transpired between you and Virmor?” Andre questions. “I don’t know. I stood up to Virmor, and the last thing I remember was seeing this incredibly bright light. That’s when I ended up here...with you. Wait a minute, are you and Virmor working together?” Rebecca asks. “Virmor did request my services, and I was all too happy to agree. After all, I always take such delight in spending time with my wonderful sister.” Andre says. “What was really in it for you? I doubt that was all it took for you to agree to help Virmor, there had to have been something else.” Rebecca says. “Well Virmor did offer me a second chance at life if I’m able to complete my task here.” Andre reveals. “So then you really are dead.” Rebecca realizes. “I am...thanks to my murderous sister.” Andre says, glaring at Rebecca. “I know that I took things too far that night...for that, I’m sorry.” Rebecca tells him. “I would love to accept your apology, but forgiveness takes effort, my dear, and I just don’t like you enough to go through the trouble. Please understand.” Andre says. “I don’t understand! I don’t understand any of this! What am I doing here?! Where are we?!” Rebecca questions. “My presence here should be enough to answer your questions, but since you’re so obtuse...we’re in hell.” Andre reveals! Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Oh my God…” Rebecca mutters. “Don’t use that word down here, you’ll get in trouble.” Andre warns. “Did Virmor kill me? Am I dead?!” Rebecca questions. Andre laughs. “No, you’re still very much alive. For some reason, Virmor opted to let you live.” Andre says. “I know the reason. Virmor wanted me dead, but Andy wouldn’t let him go through with it.” Rebecca says. “You truly believe Andy is still fighting for you…” Andre observes. “I know he is. I also know Andy is going to win and Virmor is going to lose, just like he lost all those years ago, just like you have countless times! Surely you must realize there’s no version of this where your partner in crime comes out on top.” Rebecca says. Andre laughs. “Oh my dear...you have no idea what I have planned for you.” Andre says. “Then enlighten me.” Rebecca urges. “Virmor may not have killed you, but that doesn’t mean your death isn’t still in the cards. Its just that Virmor has given me the privilege of making your death slow and painful.” Andre says. “I see. Virmor couldn’t go through with killing me, so he’s assigned you as the executioner. Does he know how abysmal your success rate was in life?” Rebecca asks. “I was really delighted to be given such a lucrative job opportunity, especially after lying dormant for so many years. Do you have any idea how boring hell is? Well, maybe you don’t right now, but you will soon.” Andre says. “I won’t be here for very long.” Rebecca claims. “Don’t be an idiot, Rebecca. Once one enters the afterlife, they are unable to ever leave.” Andre notes. “That’s when a person dies, but as you pointed out, I’m still very much alive, and as such, I’m not going to give up until I’m home with my husband. So go ahead, do your worst, just know that it won’t work. I’ve beat you countless times before and I will do it again.” Rebecca states. “Well as much as I would love to begin your eternal suffering, its getting late and I really should retire for the evening. But don’t worry, I’ll be back in the morning, ready to deal with you. Trust me though, you won’t be ready for me.” Andre says. Andre laughs as he walks towards the door and then vanishes. Rebecca runs to the door and tries to open it, but it won’t budge…

At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia hands Issac back to Kaylie. “I’m gonna talk to Mama about getting some security for my apartment. In the meantime, it might not be a bad idea for you to do the same.” Kaylie tells Julia. “I’m not worried about me.” Julia says. “You should be! Even if Stefan doesn’t find out about Issac, he might still try to come after you! He used to be obsessed with you!” Kaylie points out. “I’m not asking Mama for help with anything.” Julia says. “Okay, I’ll ask her for you.” Kaylie says. “No! I don’t want her help PERIOD.” Julia states. Kaylie nods. “I get it, I just hope you are at least a little extra careful.” Kaylie says. “I’ll be alert, and I hope you will be too.” Julia says. “I’m not taking any chances, especially since Stefan may have already made one attempt to take Issac…” Kaylie says. “What are you talking about?” Julia wonders. “When me, the commissioner, and Agent Jennings from the WPA went to rescue Issac from Xavier, some other people showed up to take Issac...they had the Cat crest tattooed on them.” Kaylie reveals. “Um, and you are just telling me this NOW?!” Julia asks. “I’m sorry, I should’ve mentioned it the second Stefan left.” Kaylie says. “So how did you handle that whole situation?” Lucas asks. “It all happened while I was upstairs with Issac. When I came downstairs, the Cats were about to kill Rebecca and Jackie. I shot one and then Rebecca and Jackie were able to take care of the others.” Kaylie recalls. “Sounds like you did good.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “I’m proud of you. You handled yourself wonderfully with the Xavier situation, and you’re handling yourself wonderfully now.” Julia says. No matter how things are with Mama, I’m just glad I still have my baby sister.” Julia says. “I’m really glad to have you too.” Kaylie says. Kaylie hugs Julia. “Okay, I should really get going. Its WAY past this little one’s bed time.” Kaylie says. “It was nice seeing you. Drive safely.” Julia says. “I will. Bye, guys.” Kaylie says, before carrying Issac out. “So, do you think Stefan was behind the attempt to kidnap Issac?” Lucas asks. “Its the most logical explanation, but Stefan genuinely didn’t seem to know about Issac when he was here earlier.” Julia notes. “He could’ve been playing dumb. Regardless, you need to be extra careful. I know you didn’t want to go to your mother for help, but if you’d like, I can arrange for a security detail.” Lucas offers. “I appreciate that, but I’m not sure I’d be comfortable having a brigade of gangsters patrolling outside my house.” Julia jokes. “Then you’ll be happy to know the people I know are perfectly legit.” Lucas says. “You can give me their number, but I’m more than capable of paying for them myself.” Julia says. Lucas shrugs. “I’d try to argue with you, but I don’t think I’d get anywhere.” Lucas says. “We’ve only known each other for a year and already you know me oh so well. I’m...I’m grateful for your help, by the way. I could use all the backup I can get.” Julia says. “Don’t worry, whatever you need, I’m here.” Lucas assures her. “What I probably don’t need is for you to stay another night. I really appreciate that you were here last night, but I think I’ll be okay tonight.” Julia says. “Kicking me out?” Lucas jokes. “More like liberating you.” Julia says. Lucas smiles. “You weren’t a burden, anything but. If you do change your mind, or if you need anything else, just remember I’m only a phone call away.” Lucas tells her. “I appreciate that.” Julia says. Lucas hugs Julia and then smiles at her. “Good night, Julia.” Lucas says. “Good night.” Julia says. Lucas walks out, and Julia smiles.

“I don’t have a son, I think I would know if I did!” Stefan says. “Oh please, its not like its rocket science to conceal a pregnancy.” Kitty Cat notes. “I’ve been in prison for a year! It’d be rather difficult for me to conceive a child!” Stefan points out. “I never said it was a newborn. Do you remember your ex girlfriend, Julia Gray? You should, you just came from her penthouse, didn’t you?” Kitty Cat asks. “How could you possibly know that?” Stefan wonders. “It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that Julia was pregnant with your child and didn’t say a word about it.” Kitty Cat reveals. “No, I just came from visiting Julia! There was no indication of a child living with her!” Stefan argues. “That’s because the baby isn’t living with Julia, he’s living with her baby sister.” Kitty Cat reveals. Stefan’s eyes widen. “I can see it in your eyes...you’re starting to believe me.” Kitty Cat notes. “Julia’s sister...she came by while I was there, and she had a little boy with her. He looked like he was probably a year old, maybe two.” Stefan says. “Which means he could very well be your son with Julia...oh who am I kidding? He is definitely your son with Julia!” Kitty Cat says. “When Julia wanted to break up with me, it was a complete 180...before that, she had given no indication she no longer wanted to be with me.” Stefan recalls. “That’s because she was already pregnant with your baby. The minute she found out she was having your child was the minute she decided to take off!” Kitty Cat says. Stefan turns towards Kitty Cat. “How do you even know this?!” Stefan wonders. “I know everything that goes on in this city, always have. That poor kid...you know, he only recently went to live with Julia’s sister Kaylie. Before that, he had been kidnapped by the latest Stanpatos bastard.” Kitty Cat says. “My son was kidnapped?!” Stefan asks. “Mmhm. A man named Xavier Irons used little Issac as leverage to get Kaylie to do everything he wanted.” Kitty Cat reveals. “He sounds pleasant.” Stefan says. “WAS pleasant. He’s dead.” Kitty Cat says. “Pity. Regardless though...I have a son! This is amazing!” Stefan exclaims. “It is amazing. Issac marks the beginning of a whole new generation of Cats, a group there aren’t many left of unfortunately.” Kitty Cat says. “Is that why you’re telling me this? You want my son for your own agenda?” Stefan questions. “I want your son to be raised as a Cat! Not as the son of a clueless police detective for the Fantastic P.D! Now that you know the truth, you need to step up and do whatever it takes to get your son.” Kitty Cat says. “I just got released from prison, Kitty Cat. I do not plan on risking going back.” Stefan tells her. “I wasn’t suggesting you do anything illegal, you don’t have to. You are going to sue Kaylie for full custody of your son, and you’re going to win. I’ll be damned if Issac doesn’t grow up to be one of us...I won’t allow that.” Kitty Cat sneers…

Back in Kristina’s room, someone knocks on the door. “Its open.” Kristina calls out. Dylan walks in. “You’re still here!” Kristina notes. “I figured I’d stop by and check on you before I left. I brought you a gift from the hospital cafeteria.” Dylan says, before handing her a fruit cup. “Mmmm, hospital food, my favorite!” Kristina sarcastically says. “Its just a fruit cup, how badly could they screw that up?” Dylan asks. Kristina smiles. “Thanks.” Kristina says. “You’re welcome. So, how are you holding up?” Dylan asks. “Lets see...about the same as I was when you were here thirty minutes ago.” Kristina says. “I figured, just thought I’d ask.” Dylan says. “I appreciate the concern. So did you find out what’s going on with Daisy?” Kristina asks. “Eh...I don’t want to bore you with the details.” Dylan says. “Come on, just tell me! I could really use the distraction.” Kristina says. Dylan sighs. “Okay, but I’m not sure how much of a distraction it’ll really give you...Daisy is pregnant.” Dylan reveals. Kristina’s face grows serious. “Oh…” Kristina mutters. “And you’re upset...I knew telling you wasn’t a good idea.” Dylan says. “No, its fine! Really! This is good news.” Kristina says. Dylan scoffs. “That’s debatable.” Dylan says. “The baby is yours, right?” Kristina asks. “I’m not ready to say for sure until I run a paternity test. Back when Daisy was trying to win Andy back, before she was actually pregnant with his baby, she wanted me to get her pregnant so she could pass the kid off as Andy’s.” Dylan reveals. “Seriously? Did you say yes?” Kristina asks. “No! I was willing to help her win back Andy, but not if it meant getting her pregnant so another man could raise my baby! Anyway, the only reason I’m bringing this up is because its crossed my mind Daisy is pulling the same stunt on me. Maybe she managed to con some poor sucker into getting her pregnant.” Dylan says. “Its possible, but what are the odds that some random stranger was able to get Daisy pregnant after one time?” Kristina asks. “One time is all it takes. Besides, the universe seems to despise me, so of course it would want to tie me to Daisy for the rest of my life.” Dylan says. “So going off that logic, wouldn’t it make more sense if the baby was yours? I mean, the universe wouldn’t want to let you off the hook that easily.” Kristina jokes. Dylan sighs. “I don’t know...what I do know is that Daisy is going to milk this pregnancy for everything it is worth, just like she did when she was pregnant with Andy’s baby.” Dylan says. “Now that there’s a baby on the way, any chance you and Daisy could rekindle things?” Kristina questions. “Every child dreams of having their parents together, but a lot of times that isn’t the case. Some grow up with divorced parents, a single parent, some grow up with step parents involved, that’s just how life is. And do you want to know what the kicker is? A lot of those kids turn out just fine, so I see no reason why Daisy and I should rekindle things just for the sake of the baby.” Dylan says. “What about for your own sake? The two of you were pretty happy for a while.” Kristina points out. “Yeah, we were. It was the happiest I’ve been since coming back to Fantastic...but it was an illusion. Daisy will never change! She’ll just keep self destructing and taking everyone around her down with her.” Dylan says. “You’ve made your fair share of mistakes too.” Kristina reminds him. “I know I’m not perfect. I’ve betrayed Lydia, I’ve betrayed Rebecca, I’ve betrayed Alexios, who I never even got the chance to make things right with...but despite everything, I’m at a place in my life where I don’t want to do that anymore. With the exception of my father, I’m virtually all alone in this world. Alexios is dead, Rebecca wants nothing to do with me, even my own daughter wants nothing to do with me because I’ve been such a deadbeat since coming back from the dead! Sure, my scheming has come with some rewards, but...its cost me a lot too. I’m sorry, here I am going on and on about my problems when you are the one in need of support.” Dylan says. “Don’t apologize. You’re keeping my mind off things, that’s all the support I could ask for.” Kristina says. Brady walks in. “Sorry, am I interrupting something?” Brady questions. “No. Kristina and I were just talking.” Dylan says. “I told you to leave.” Kristina reminds Brady. “I know. I just wanted to come and tell you I’m here if you need me, I’ll always be here. I wasn’t expecting to find Dylan Stanpatos of all people. I didn’t think you two knew each other that well.” Brady notes. “I was here on an unrelated reason when I noticed Kristina in one of the rooms. She was such a big help to me so I figured I’d stop in to make sure everything was okay.” Dylan says. “Back up, what do you mean she was a big help to you?” Brady questions. “I drank a little too much, and not only did Kristina give me some much needed support but she also drove me home.” Dylan says. “Awfully generous of her.” Brady notes. “Yeah, it was.” Dylan agrees. Brady turns towards Kristina. “How come you never mentioned this?” Brady wonders. “Because the second I came home, you jumped down my throat about destroying your family! Which I didn’t do, by the way!” Kristina snaps. “And I for one believe her.” Dylan chimes in. “I don’t care what you think because this has nothing to do with you! What are your intentions with my wife anyway?!” Brady questions. “Are you seriously going to do this NOW?! We just lost our baby! Maybe try focusing on that instead of going into a jealous rage because you found another man in my hospital room, a man I’ve hardly even spent any time around!” Kristina yells. “I’m-I’m sorry. I never should’ve come back. All I wanted to do was make things better but I’ve only made them worse. I’m sorry, not just for acting like an idiot but also because of our baby. You’re right...it was my fault. It was all my fault.” Brady says, before walking out. “Well...that wasn’t awkward at all.” Dylan sarcastically says. “Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse…” Kristina says. “I’m sorry, that was the last thing you needed.” Dylan says. “Its okay. Anyways, you should probably go.” Kristina says. “Will you be okay alone?” Dylan asks. “I’m not alone. Unfortunately I have doctors watching over me around the clock. Besides, I’m gonna try and get some sleep.” Kristina says. “You think you’ll be able to manage that?” Dylan wonders. “Probably not, but its still worth a shot. Thanks for stopping by, by the way. I really appreciate it.” Kristina tells him. “You’re welcome, and don’t worry, you haven’t seen the last of me.” Dylan says. “Don’t spend too much time with me, don’t forget you have a baby to think about.” Kristina notes. “I have no problem thinking about the baby, its the mother I have a problem with. Anyways...have a good night.” Dylan says. “You too.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles at her before walking out.

At the Goo Castle, a distraught Brady storms into the parlor and the mini bar immediately catches his eye. Brady walks over to the mini bar, his hands shaking, and pours himself a drink. Brady picks up the drink, but before he can take a sip, he puts it down. “No...I can’t.” Brady says. Meanwhile, the camera pans to the doorway and reveals Demon Andy standing there. Demon Andy smiles as his eyes begin glowing red. Suddenly, Brady refocuses his attention on the filled glass. Now under Demon Andy’s control, Brady sucks down the glass of booze...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down