QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 18

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 18 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 18

Post by QG Sat May 13, 2023 12:25 pm

At the hospital, Rebecca is sitting by Andy’s bedside. “Do you really think its possible? That Virmor jumped into someone else’s body?” Rebecca wonders. “Its happened before, he jumped from Ava to me. Besides, what other reason could there be for Ava not waking up yet? Like you said, my mother wouldn’t have lied about that which means Virmor must still have some kinda influence over Ava which means he is still on this planet.” Andy says. “We know that the exorcism worked because we threw holy water on you and you had no reaction, so if Virmor is no longer inside you then who has he targeted now?” Rebecca wonders. “I have no idea, but if I had to make a guess, I’d say it was somebody who was at that exorcism.” Andy says.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Demon Dannie looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “Oh my dearest Queen Goo, the good people of Fantastic City were so sure that I was gone for good this time. Little did they realize that after I was forced out of Andy’s body all it did was force me to take refuge in another human vessel, ironically yet another one of your bastard children...your first born. You don’t need to worry though, I just need Dannie long enough to finish what I started. I can’t waste anymore time. I need to find the devil’s medallion, which means Daisy Nichols better start talking...assuming she doesn’t want her unborn child to be lost to her, or should I say Kristina’s unborn child.” Demon Dannie says…

“Victor, Brady, Bethany, King Beast, and Dannie were the only other people besides me at that exorcism.” Rebecca recalls. “Which means Virmor could’ve possessed any one of them. Have you noticed any of them acting any differently?” Andy wonders. “I can’t say for certain. I brought you here practically immediately after the exorcism, and ever since then I’ve been splitting my time between you and Ava. I haven’t seen anyone who was at the exorcism since the exorcism happened.” Rebecca says. “That’s probably extra convenient for Virmor. You’re one of the few people who would be able to spot him from a mile away and you haven’t been anywhere near him.” Andy notes. “Virmor has to realize this isn’t going to work long term! We just went through this with you, does he really think he would be able to fool us all again?” Rebecca questions. “I don’t know what’s going through that monster’s head.” Andy says. “Who do you think Virmor would target?” Rebecca wonders. “Probably someone close to my mother, he still resents her for fighting him off all those years ago. Its the reason he came after Ava and then me.” Andy points out. “I suppose that would rule out Bethany then, she and Queen Goo hardly knew each other. But everyone else at that exorcism had some sort of bond to Queen Goo. Anyways, we’re wasting precious time. I’m going to head over to the castle and try to figure out who Virmor has taken control of.” Rebecca says. “I’m coming with you.” Andy says, as he climbs out of bed. “I know that you are free to go home but let me remind you that Acerbi told you to rest!” Rebecca reminds Andy. “I will rest, just as soon as that ugly bastard is back in hell and far away from the people I love! Besides, after spending a year as a prisoner in my own body, I’m looking for a little bit of payback.” Andy says. Rebecca sighs. “Okay, we’ll fight this battle together.” Rebecca says. Andy smiles. “Just like we fight all of our battles.” Andy says.

In Daisy’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Daisy is standing in front of the mirror combing her hair when she notices Dannie in the mirror standing behind her! A startled Daisy jumps and turns towards Dannie. “You scared the hell out of me!” Daisy says. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you.” Dannie claims. “What do you want?” Daisy wonders. “Now is that anyway to speak to the owner of this house? The person who has been generous enough to let you stay here despite your history of making people miserable?” Dannie asks. “You’re a psychiatrist, you’re supposed to believe in second chances.” Daisy says. “I do believe in second chances, I’m just not that big of a believer in sixth, seventh, and eighth chances. At that point I become a little skeptical about whether a person is actually capable of changing.” Dannie says. “You still haven’t told me what you’re doing here.” Daisy points out. “You’re absolutely right. The truth is that you and I have some unfinished business.” Dannie reveals. “What business could we have together? We barely know each other.” Daisy notes. Dannie laughs. “You couldn’t be more wrong. The two of us got to know each other quite well. In fact, I know things about you that no one else in the world knows, things you wouldn’t want getting out.” Dannie says. “What are you talking about?” Daisy questions. “Do I really have to spell it out for you?” Dannie wonders. Dannie’s eyes begin glowing red! Daisy gasps. “Virmor…” Daisy mutters. “That’s right, Daisy. Surely you didn’t think it was going to be that easy.” Demon Dannie says…

In Don’s office at the Fantastic P.D, Kaylie is sitting across the desk from Don. “If you’re really worried about something happening to your son, I could arrange for a police presence outside your home.” Don suggests. “Thanks, but my Mom already took care of that. I’ve been staying with her and she has more money than God which means she can afford the best security money has to offer.” Kaylie says. “Then why do you seem so worried?” Don wonders. “I’ve heard what Kitty Cat is capable of, I’m worried if that security will be enough to protect my son.” Kaylie says. Kaylie’s phone begins to ring and she checks the Caller ID. “Oh, its my Mom. One sec.” Kaylie says. Kaylie answers the phone. “Hey mama, what’s up?” Kaylie asks. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “What?! When did this happen?!...I’m coming home now.” Kaylie says, before hanging up. “I-I have to go.” Kaylie says. “Is everything okay?” Don wonders. “No, everything is not okay! My son was kidnapped!” Kaylie reveals. Don’s eyes widen. “Was it the Cats?” Don questions. “I don’t know! All I know is I need to get home and find out exactly what happened so I can find my boy!” Kaylie says. “Hang on, Detective. You’re in no condition to drive, let me drive you.” Don offers. “That’d be great, thank you.” Kaylie says. Don opens the door for Kaylie, and the two walk out.

In the living room of the Gray mansion, Virginia walks over to Julia. “I just got off the phone with Kaylie, she’s coming home now.” Virginia says. “I can’t believe this is happening...I knew the Cats were dangerous, I knew there was a possibility they may try to come after Issac but I still wasn’t prepared for any of this!” Julia says. “I’m the one who wasn’t prepared for any of this! Its because of me that delivery guy got to the front door!” Virginia points out. “Oh come on Mama, what were you supposed to do? Have security vet every person who came near the house? Even the mail man?” Julia questions. “If that’s what it would’ve taken to keep my grandson safe, then hell yeah!” Virginia says. Lucas comes in. “What the hell is going on? There are like six police cruisers outside!” Lucas notes. “What are you doing here?” Julia wonders. “I called your office and they said I could find you here. I wanted to talk to you about something but that can wait, what happened?” Lucas wonders. “The Cats got to Issac, that’s what happened!” Virginia shouts. “They have him?” Lucas asks. Julia nods. “Yeah...they have him. I don’t know if Stefan is involved or if its just Kitty Cat.” Julia says. “Of course Stefan is involved!” Lucas says. “You don’t understand. I ran into Stefan earlier and he warned me to keep Issac safe because he was worried Kitty Cat might try to pull something!” Julia reveals. “Stefan could’ve just been saying that to try and shift suspicion off of himself when he made his move! Issac is his son so he already has a motive, what could Kitty Cat’s motive be besides helping Stefan?!” Lucas wonders. “It don’t matter which one of those vultures took my grandson! What matters is that we find him and when we do, we can figure out who is behind this and tear their limbs off their body!” Virginia says.

Meanwhile, Meow Cat opens a steel door and turns on the lights, revealing what appears to be an abandoned laboratory. “Here we are, our final destination.” Meow Cat says. Kitty Cat walks in holding Issac. “It isn’t our final destination, but I’d definitely say its our most significant one. You’re sure we weren’t followed?” Kitty Cat asks. “You know me chief, I always take every precaution.” Meow Cat claims. “I do know you, that’s why I’m worried.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat walks over to a crib that has recently been set up and places Issac inside. “Isn’t he kinda big for that thing?” Meow Cat asks. “Yes but I have no place else to put him right now.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat looks around the lab. “Where the hell are you?!” Kitty Cat calls out. “Who are you talking to?” Meow Cat wonders. “We’re meeting someone here.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Someone else is in on this? Ooooooooh, I love a good conspiracy! Who is it? Katie Cat? Dylan Cat? The big man himself, Dongwa? I’d love for any of them to be involved! Well, except maybe Dylan Cat, he sucked.” Meow Cat says. “None of the above.” Kitty Cat says. The back door opens and a very much alive Doctor Andropov walks in! “You bellowed?” Andropov asks. “Where the hell were you?!” Kitty Cat wonders. “I was in the back calling to check on another project of mine. As I explained to you when you first called, I do have other things in the works.” Andropov notes. “Well you’ll just have to put those other things on the back burner, we have work to do!” Kitty Cat says. “I don’t understand, isn’t Andropov supposed to be dead?” Meow Cat asks. Andropov rolls his eyes. “Are you new here?” Andropov questions. “Come on Meow Cat, don’t you remember? You were there when I took Andropov’s body back in San Francisco.” Kitty Cat says, before flashing back.

In Andropov’s lab on Fishkit Island, a woman who’s face isn’t seen is standing over Andropov’s dead body. “What a terrible sight...oh Doctor Andropov, I can’t believe you were a casualty of that love sick idiot Stefan’s plan. I warned you that working with him was going to be the end of you, and as usual, I was right. To think that moron actually thought HE could lead the Cat empire, him of all people! He would be lucky to lead a group of boy scouts, let alone an entire empire! But I did get a good laugh out of seeing him trying. He should have known though...no matter how hard he tried, he would NEVER be able to compare to the likes of me.” The camera pans up, and reveals a very much alive Kitty Cat! “Now, in regards to you, even though you went against my advice and aligned yourself with that wannabe count anyways, I am willing to help you. After all, you did bring me back from the brink of death all those years ago when that serial killer attacked me. The least I could do is TRY and return the favor.” Kitty Cat says. Meow Cat rushes into the lab. “Boss lady, I’ve got some bad news. A team of WPA agents just showed up on the island. If you want to stay dead, we better hustle and get out of here before someone sees you.” Meow Cat tells her. Kitty Cat contemplates, and then looks down at a dead Andropov…

Back in the present, Meow Cat’s eyes widen. “Wow...I knew you had wanted to revive the good doctor but I had no idea you succeeded!” Meow Cat says. “Don’t be confused. Kitty Cat may have resurrected me but she did so with technology I developed!” Andropov points out. “You’re sounding a bit ungrateful there, Doc. You might’ve developed the machine that brought you back from the brink of death after Ciara Goo shot you, but I was the one who got you to that machine! No one was coming to save you, which means if it wasn’t for me your body probably would’ve been shipped off to some WPA facility where they probably would’ve cremated you and scattered your ashes at some pig farm! You owe your life to me!” Kitty Cat growls. “I admit I owe you a great debt, but there are other people who are relying on me, people who wouldn’t be so pleased to know that I put their projects on hold to come and assist you!” Andropov says. “What people?! What the hell are you working on that is so important?!” Kitty Cat wonders. “That is privileged information!” Andropov says. “I really don’t care, I just want to make sure that you are able to do what I want.” Kitty Cat says. “What’s that exactly? I kidnapped baby Issac from the Gray house but you never told me why you wanted him.” Meow Cat notes. “Its simple. With the help of little Issac, our king Dongwa is about to rejoin the land of the living.” Kitty Cat says…

At the Goo Castle, Andy and Rebecca come into the foyer and spot King Beast in the living room. “King Beast was at the exorcism. If Virmor went into someone else, it could’ve been him.” Rebecca notes. “We don’t know for sure.” Andy points out. “Maybe, but we need to find out. I need to go grab something from our bedroom, but in the meantime maybe you should go in and talk to him, to see if you can sense if anything is off.” Rebecca says. “Alright, I can do that.” Andy says. Rebecca heads upstairs and Andy walks into the living room and joins King Beast. “Hey King Beast.” Andy says. King Beast turns towards Andy and smiles. “Andy! I’m so glad to see that you’re home!” King Beast exclaims, before hugging Andy. “I’m happy to be home.” Andy says. “So tell me, how are you feeling?” King Beast wonders. “A little run down, but being possessed for a year can do that to a person.” Andy says. “I can’t imagine how difficult that must have been for you.” King Beast says. “Probably not as difficult as it was for Rebecca. For me, its like this whole last year never happened, I don’t remember any of it. Rebecca is the one who had to live through it. She had to fight Virmor, she had to deal with Ava being in a coma and me being possessed.” Andy says. “How is Ava by the way?” King Beast wonders. “Her condition hasn’t changed.” Andy reveals. “I’m sorry to hear that. I thought for sure she would wake up once Virmor was finally gone.” King Beast says. “Yeah, Rebecca and I thought the same thing.” Andy says. “I’m going to stop by the hospital later today before my plane leaves.” King Beast says. “Your plane? You going somewhere?” Andy wonders. “Yes, I am. Originally I only came back to town for the Goo Village opening but I ended up extending my stay due to everything that was going on with you. I couldn’t in good conscience leave with you being in such dire straights.” King Beast says. “I appreciate that, just like I appreciate you helping out with the exorcism.” Andy says. “I’m not sure what I really did, Rebecca and Dannie did most of the work.” King Beast notes. “You were there, that was more than enough help.” Andy says. Rebecca walks in. “Is everything okay?” Rebecca wonders. King Beast smiles. “Everything is better than okay now that Andy is back home!” King Beast exclaims. Rebecca smiles. “Good.” Rebecca says, before splashing holy water in King Beast’s face! King Beast wipes the water off his face. “Well that was rude.” King Beast comments.

Upstairs in Daisy’s bedroom, Daisy backs away from Demon Dannie. “Oh my God, the exorcism was a fail! Of course it was! How could it not be with Rebecca performing it?! Can’t that woman do anything right?!” Daisy asks. “That was probably the only time you were ever rooting for Rebecca’s success. After all, if Rebecca had succeeded in sending me back to hell then you wouldn’t have to worry about anyone finding out that the baby you’re pregnant with is really Brady and Kristina’s child, not yours with Dylan.” Demon Dannie notes. “The last time you tried to use that information as leverage, you wanted me to untie you from the bed so that you could escape. You aren’t in that situation anymore, and I’d also bet that no one else knows you are still on Earth. Andy and Rebecca seemed like they didn’t know a thing when I went to see them this morning.” Daisy notes. “How sweet of you to go and check on Andy’s condition, or at least it would’ve been if you didn’t go to see him to make sure he didn’t know anything about that baby you’re carrying.” Demon Dannie says. “You’re free and no one knows that you’re here! You could leave town tonight and no one would be any the wiser! So why come to me?!” Daisy wonders. “There is still something else I need from you, my dear. You see, I’ve yet to locate where The Evil Force stashed the devil’s medallion.” Demon Dannie points out. Daisy shrugs. “Neither do I! I had no idea that thing even existed until you told me about it! Like I said, my father never confided in me! If he had some mystical artifact that had some hidden power, I’m the last person he would’ve told about it! Please, you have to believe me! I know just as much about where that medallion is as you do!” Daisy says. “Except we both know that isn’t true! Your father may not have told you where he hid the medallion, but I’m sure you must be aware of some of his most prominent hideaways, a place where he may have stashed the medallion. It would be within your best interest to share that information with me” Demon Dannie says. Daisy smirks. “No, you aren’t going to tell anyone who’s baby I’m pregnant with. If you did that, you would just end up exposing your own identity!” Daisy points out. “I could arrange for that information to find the appropriate parties another way. Besides, I’m not trying to hide anymore. Dannie is just a means to an end so I can finally get my hands on that medallion and if you don’t help me then there will be dire consequences. So, one last time, do you have any idea where this medallion might be?” Demon Dannie questions. Daisy sighs. “My father owned a castle in Iceland that was destroyed a few years ago. Maybe he had the medallion there and it was destroyed in the explosion.” Daisy suggests. “I sincerely doubt it. The medallion wouldn’t have been destroyed by some mere explosion. Besides, with so many people at that castle such as Brody McKay, Doctor Andropov, and The Evil Force’s many hostages I don’t think he would’ve risked hiding it there.” Demon Dannie says. “Well...there is another place. My father and my brother used to have this compound in the Arctic, they probably used it more than the castle in Iceland. If my father was going to stash away a valuable artifact, I bet he would do it at that compound!” Daisy says. “Have you ever been there?” Demon Dannie wonders. “A few times when I was a kid.” Daisy admits. “Would you know how to get there?” Demon Dannie wonders. “Why? Would you like me to draw you some directions?” Daisy sarcastically asks. Demon Dannie laughs. “Now why would I need you to do that when you’ll be taking the trip with me?” Demon Dannie asks. Daisy backs away from them. “No, I’m not going anywhere with you!” Daisy says. “You will if you don’t want me to snap your neck, instantly ending your life and the life of that baby you’re carrying!” Demon Dannie threatens. “We aren’t talking about walking down the street, we’re talking about traveling to the Arctic!” Daisy points out. “Don’t you worry about a thing, I have it all figured out.” Demon Dannie says…

Downstairs in the living room, King Beast is wiping his face with a towel. “I don’t think its him…” Andy says. “King Beast, I am so sorry.” Rebecca says. “Do I at least get to know what I’ve done to deserve having water thrown in my face?” King Beast asks. “I was just making sure you weren’t possessed.” Rebecca tells him. “Have I done something to make you think I could be possessed?” King Beast wonders. “We think its possible that after the exorcism last night, Virmor might’ve jumped into someone else.” Andy reveals. “Why would you think that? Has something happened?” King Beast asks. “Its more what didn’t happen. We thought that once Virmor was sent back to hell that Ava would wake up and this whole nightmare would be over! But Ava is still comatose and there have been no signs of improvement.” Rebecca notes. “Queen Goo did make it sound as if Ava would wake up once Virmor was gone…” King Beast recalls.  “Ava isn’t awake yet, which makes us think Virmor might still be here.” Andy says. “We know for a fact that Andy is no longer possessed, but I’m worried someone else who was at the exorcism could be.” Rebecca says. “If Virmor really did jump into someone else, then we need to find him and stop him before he can hurt anyone.” Andy says.

Outside in the Goo Castle Garden, Demon Dannie leads Daisy out the door and into the garden. “Why are we going this way?” Daisy wonders. “I didn’t want anyone to get in our way so I thought we would use the back door.” Demon Dannie says. “People are going to realize that I’m missing!” Daisy claims. “Who? Your new boyfriend Brady? That’s right, I know all about your little fling with Brady Goo, too bad its not going to last. Brady doesn’t care about you, he only used you so he could try and forget about Kristina for a night.” Demon Dannie says. “Whether that’s true or not, Brady is still going to notice that I’m gone and so won’t Dylan!” Daisy says. “Really? Dylan couldn’t care less about you.” Demon Dannie points out. “He cares about this baby.” Daisy argues. “Only because he doesn’t know that it isn’t really his baby, that it belongs to Brady and Kristina!” Demon Dannie says. At that moment, Kristina walks up. “What’s going on?” Kristina wonders.

At the Gray mansion, Kaylie and Don come into the foyer and join Lucas, Julia, and Virginia in the living room. Kaylie immediately runs into Virginia’s arms and starts crying. “Oh baby, its gonna be okay! We’re gonna find Issac and the people behind this are going to pay!” Virginia says. Lucas notices Don. “Well, well, well, Don Reynolds! This is quite the surprise, I never thought I’d see you again.” Lucas says. “Sorry to disappoint you.” Don says. “Who’s this?” Virginia questions. Kaylie wipes away tears. “This is Commissioner Don Reynolds, he’s filling in for Commissioner Rogers until she comes back to work.” Kaylie says. “Detective Simms filled me in on what happened and I want you to know that the department is doing everything possible to find Issac and bring him home safely.” Don says. “What the hell happened anyways?!” Kaylie questions. “I opened the door to some delivery guy, biggest dumb ass I’ve ever met, and he handed me a package. I brought the package into the living room, I opened it, and some fumes came out of it and knocked Julia and I out! The next thing we know, we’re waking up and Julia goes upstairs to check on Issac only to find him gone! Oh Kaylie, I am so, so sorry! I was supposed to look after Issac today and I screwed it up!” Virginia says. “Its not your fault, Mama.” Kaylie assures her. “Virginia, you said the delivery guy was a dumb ass?” Lucas asks. “Oh yeah, he was a real character that one! Damn moron, almost like he flew in from the moon this morning!” Virginia says. Lucas pulls out his phone. “Who you texting?” Virginia questions. “No one, I’m looking for a picture on the internet...here we go, is this the guy you saw?” Lucas questions, as he shows Virginia his phone. “That’s him! That’s the dumb ass!” Virginia exclaims. “Do you know him?” Julia asks Lucas. “That was no delivery guy, that was Kitty Cat’s side kick: Meow Cat.” Lucas reveals.

“I don’t understand...is Dongwa alive somewhere? Does he need a kidney or something from the kid?” Meow Cat wonders. “Pay better attention! I said I was going to bring Dongwa back to the land of the living!” Kitty Cat reminds him. “Ah, I see. So you have the big man on ice somewhere? Like in a cryogenic freeze or something? Or maybe you’re gonna use the same machine on him that Andy here used to bring you back!” Meow Cat suggests. “Please do not ever call me “Andy” again.” Andropov urges. “Right, sorry Doc.” Meow Cat says. Andropov rolls his eyes. “I don’t have Dongwa on ice anywhere.” Kitty Cat says. “Then I don’t get it.” Meow Cat admits. “Okay, here is what happened. After Dongwa was shot and left to die in that burning building by Andy Goo and Rebecca Rogers, I arranged for his remains to be brought home to Fishkit City. I was still in recovery from my own resurrection so I couldn’t oversee things myself, but luckily Katie Cat was living in Fantastic at the time so I had her take care of everything.” Kitty Cat recalls. “It makes sense that you’d want the big guy to be buried with his own people.” Meow Cat notes. “I wasn’t looking to bury Dongwa, I was looking to revive him. Once Dongwa was back in Fishkit City where he belongs, I arranged for Andropov here to travel to Fishkit so he could examine Dongwa.” Kitty Cat says. “What would be the point of that if Dongwa was already dead?” Meow Cat wonders. “The goal was to determine whether or not Dongwa would be a suitable candidate for my resurrection pod or not. My findings have determined that there are very few people who cannot be brought back from the brink of death, but there have been a few that I have been unable to resurrect. The Master wanted me to revive The Evil Force after Dylan Stanpatos shot him in 2015, but given The Evil Force’s age and the severity of his injuries, I wasn’t able to bring him back to life.” Andropov recalls. “Tell Meow Cat what your findings were with Dongwa.” Kitty Cat urges. “The bullet Dongwa received courtesy of Andy Goo was easy to reverse, but the burns were a much different story. The burns he sustained from that fire were much too severe, not even a plastic surgeon would have been able to help him. By the time he reached me, he was basically nothing but a charred corpse. But, a genius like me never gives up so I decided to offer Kitty Cat another solution to her problem.” Andropov reveals. “Andropov was developing a procedure that would allow him to preserve someone’s memories on a computer and then implant them in someone else’s head.” Kitty Cat says. “I heard about that. Andropov put The Evil Force’s memories into Kristina Cat and then into Dylan Stanpatos.” Meow Cat recalls. “When Dongwa was killed, I was still developing the procedure on The Master’s behalf so that I could resurrect The Evil Force. When I realized that there was nothing more I could do for Dongwa’s physical being, I realized his essence might still be able to be preserved! So, I put Dongwa’s brain into storage until the procedure I was developing could be perfected.” Andropov says. “Andropov was first able to successfully perform the procedure many years ago, the first test subject being Kristina, but I didn’t want him to implant Dongwa’s memories into just anyone, I needed to make sure that his host was perfect. Fast forward to 2022 when I discovered that a woman named Julia Gray had given birth to Stefan Cat’s son. When I first found out, Issac was being held prisoner by Michael Stanpatos’ bastard son Xavier Irons. I sent a team in to liberate Issac from Xavier but Kaylie Simms had gotten there first and was able to rescue Issac and bring him home, which is when I resorted to Plan B. I had already made a deal with someone influential to get Stefan released from prison, so I decided to use him to try and get custody of Issac. Once Stefan won custody, my plan was to kill him and then disappear with the baby. No one would ever know because everyone would assume that Stefan had gone back to his island with Issac.” Kitty Cat says. “Yes, but we all know how that turned out.” Andropov comments. “I had to make some changes. Stefan didn’t win full custody so I had you Meow Cat kidnap Issac from Virginia Gray’s house while I was dealing with Stefan.” Kitty Cat says. “And just how exactly did you deal with Stefan?” Andropov wonders. “I shot him and he fell in the water. He’s dead now.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Great, just great! This is just what I need! Now not only are the police looking for a kidnapper but they will be looking for a murderer as well! If I am captured, it could jeopardize my research!” Andropov yells. “Relax! No one else knows that we’re down here!” Kitty Cat says. “Hold on, can we rewind for a sec?” Meow Cat asks. Andropov scoffs. “Leave it to this dummkopf to be falling behind!” Andropov says. “So why pick Issac? Why not someone who is already an adult?” Meow Cat wonders. Kitty Cat smiles. “Issac’s age is exactly why I picked him! With him being so young, it’ll be as if King Dongwa was reborn again! He will have his whole life ahead of him, and he’ll be able to lead and train an entirely new generation of Cats. Its the perfect plan!” Kitty Cat exclaims. “Except it isn’t! You neglected to mention certain complications that I warned you about!” Andropov points out…

In the Goo Castle Garden, Dannie and Daisy are face to face with Kristina. “What are you doing here?” Daisy wonders. “I came by to pick up the rest of my things.” Kristina reveals. “Do you know this is the back entrance? Most visitors use the front door.” Dannie points out. “Not the ones who don’t want certain people to see them. I was hoping to avoid running into Brady so I parked my car around the back so I could use the back door.” Kristina says. “I see, fascinating...well you enjoy your day, Kristina. Come along, Daisy.” Dannie urges. Dannie and Daisy go to walk away. “Where are you two off to anyways?” Kristina wonders. Dannie turns towards Kristina. “I’m taking Daisy to a doctor’s appointment.” Dannie lies. “I didn’t know the two of you knew each other all that well.” Kristina notes. “We don’t.” Daisy chimes in. “As someone in the medical field, I know how important it is to attend your regularly scheduled appointments while pregnant.” Dannie says. Daisy nods. “Yeah...its...its very important for my baby to be safe.” A nervous Daisy says. “Is everything okay? You seem a bit on edge.” Kristina observes. “I didn’t think you would care given the tension between you and Daisy.” Dannie notes. “I don’t want anything to happen to the baby.” Kristina says. “The baby is in good hands. Anyways, we should really be going. We don’t want to be late.” Dannie says. “Daisy, have you asked Dylan if he wants to go to any of these appointments? I know the two of you aren’t exactly getting along but I’m sure he would put all of that aside to make sure everything is okay with you and the baby, and to check on the baby’s progress.” Kristina says. “You know what? That is a great idea! You should call him!” Daisy suggests. “No you shouldn’t.” Dannie argues. “Why not?” Kristina wonders. “There isn’t any time, Daisy is already running behind!” Dannie claims. “I’m sure it’d be fine if I was a few minutes late.” Daisy says. “In that case, I’ll go ahead and give him a call.” Kristina says. “That would be a mistake.” Dannie warns. “Yeah...I don’t think it would be. Excuse me for a sec.” Kristina says. Kristina turns around, dials Dylan’s number, and puts the phone up to her ear. As Kristina waits for Dylan to pick up, Dannie rolls their eyes. Dannie then picks up a rock and bashes it into Kristina’s head! Kristina falls to the ground and so doesn’t the phone! “Kristina, are you there? Hello?” Dylan can be heard saying. Dannie picks up the phone and hangs up the call. Demon Dannie turns towards Daisy, their eyes glowing red. “You just made a very big mistake.” Demon Dannie warns!

King Beast, Andy, and Rebecca are still in the living room. “Besides myself and Rebecca, the other people at the exorcism were Dannie, Victor, Brady, and Bethany. Have you spoken to any of them yet?” King Beast wonders. “Not yet. We don’t think its Bethany though, we’re guessing Virmor probably went after somebody close to my mother. I think my next stop is gonna be Dannie.” Andy reveals. “Do you think Dannie could be possessed?” King Beast asks. “They are Queen Goo’s kid. But if it turns out Dannie isn’t the one who is possessed, maybe we could use their expertise in psychology to help us figure out who is so we don’t have to go around throwing holy water at everyone.” Andy suggests. “That would be lovely. Again King Beast, I’m really sorry for throwing the holy water at you, I just needed to be sure.” Rebecca says. “No apology necessary, my dear. I completely understand why you did that. What if it had been me who was possessed? You would’ve figured it out right away.” King Beast says. “Maybe, but getting rid of Virmor would be an entirely different story. Alright, I’m gonna go have a word with Dannie and hope that they aren’t the one possessed.” Andy says. “I’d like to come too, just to put my concerns at ease. The thought of Virmor using Dannie as his latest pawn terrifies me.” King Beast says. “Me too, so here’s hoping we can rule them out as a suspect.” Andy says. King Beast, Andy, and Rebecca walk out of the living room.

Out in the garden, Daisy rushes to Kristina’s side and kneels down next to her. “Kristina, wake up!” Daisy urges. Daisy checks her pulse. “She’s alive.” Daisy reveals. Demon Dannie rolls their eyes. “I really need to get better at my swing.” Demon Dannie says. “When you said I made a big mistake, what did you mean by that? I didn’t do anything!” Daisy points out. “You were trying to get Kristina to call Dylan, probably hoping to warn him somehow! Well it didn’t work.” Demon Dannie says. “Are you sure about that? Dylan and Kristina have become pretty close...unfortunately, which means Kristina probably told Dylan she was coming here. I’m sure Dylan must be suspicious that Kristina called him, didn’t say anything, and then just hung up. He’ll probably be on his way over here any time now.” Daisy assumes. “We’ll be long gone by the time Dylan gets here.” Demon Dannie says. “It doesn’t matter! Kristina saw us together and she’ll tell Dylan that, which means it won’t be long before the rest of the city realizes that Dannie is possessed and that they’ve kidnapped me!” Daisy says. Demon Dannie laughs. “Oh you silly little flower, Kristina isn’t going to be telling Dylan anything!” Demon Dannie exclaims. “And why’s that?” Daisy wonders. “Because...Kristina is coming with us.” Demon Dannie reveals!

“I didn’t mention the complications because I’m not worried about them.” Kitty Cat says. “Well you should be worried about them! Very worried!” Andropov warns. “What are we worried about?” Meow Cat asks. “I’ve only ever performed this procedure twice, once on an adult female and once on an adult male. I’m not sure how a two year old child would handle it.” Andropov admits. “Isn’t that what test subjects are for?” Kitty Cat questions. “I’m sorry for not kidnapping a two year old child in advance to make sure the procedure will work, I will try to have better foresight next time!” Andropov sarcastically says. “This is not funny!” Kitty Cat sneers. “You’re right, it isn’t! We are sailing into uncharted territory with this procedure. We have no idea what will happen if Issac undergoes this procedure!” Andropov says. “I assume it’ll be like you predicted. Dongwa’s memories will be implanted into Issac’s head and more and more of those memories will surface as Issac gets older. And the best part? Issac will completely lose any memories he has with the Gray family, all that will be left will be memories of being Fishkit’s beloved king!” Kitty Cat exclaims. “Wow, I can’t believe the king is actually coming back as a baby! That’s so cool!” Meow Cat says. “We don’t know that Dongwa will be coming back as a baby! What I told Kitty Cat was a best case scenario, it was not a definite scenario! There is also the possibility that loading that little boy’s brain with so much information could be too much for him to handle! It could leave him with brain damage, he could end up comatose, he could even die! Do those possibilities not concern you, Kitty Cat?” Andropov wonders. “There are risks with every experiment you perform, what is it about this one that is so different?” Kitty Cat questions. “I’m not usually experimenting on a child!” Andropov points out. “Well this time you are, so you better get it together!” Kitty Cat warns. “Are you even the slightest bit concerned that this could kill Issac?” Andropov wonders. “That child’s only purpose in this world is to act as Dongwa’s new host, if he can’t do that then he is just as useless and just as expendable as his father! Any other questions?” Kitty Cat asks. Andropov glares at Kitty Cat. “None whatsoever.” Andropov says. “Good, now begin the preparations!” Kitty Cat orders. Andropov walks to the other side of the room and Meow Cat approaches Kitty Cat. “Um, chief? I’m not sure I’m comfortable with any of this. Kidnapping a kid was one thing, but possibly killing him too?!” Meow Cat asks. “If Issac dies, his blood won’t be on your hands, it’ll be on Andropov’s.” Kitty Cat points out. “But I’m the one who brought him here! Honestly, I’m starting to think maybe I shouldn’t have! I mean, look at how cute he is? He doesn’t deserve to die!” Meow Cat says. “If you want to go then go, just don’t be surprised if I shoot you in the back on your way out.” Kitty Cat threatens. “You wouldn’t do that to me, not after everything we’ve been through together.” Meow Cat assumes. “I wouldn’t want to, but this operation is far too important for anyone to back out! So if you do try to walk away, just don’t expect to walk away still breathing!” Kitty Cat threatens!

“Meow Cat? What kinda stupid name is Meow Cat? And is he dangerous?” Virginia wonders. “Of course he’s dangerous! He knocked us out!” Julia points out. “Meow Cat is devoted to Kitty Cat and the Cats in general. But, even though he’ll do anything Kitty Cat wants him to, when he’s by himself...he can be pretty harmless.” Lucas notes, before flashing back.

In Fishkit Castle, Meow Cat is holding a rifle over his shoulder, and walking back and forth. "Is that really necessary?" Lucas asks. "The chief wants to make sure you don't make a break for it." Meow Cat points out. "I'm warning you, if your "chief" harms one hair on Kristina's head, I will break you in half." Lucas threatens. Meow Cat begins to shake in fear. "Come...come on pal...violence is never the answer!" A scared Meow Cat says. Lucas grabs Meow Cat's rifle! "Can't we all just get along?" Meow Cat asks. Lucas then hits Meow Cat in the head with the rifle, knocking him out!

Back in the present. “I don’t see how Meow Cat could be harmless after what he did.” Julia says. “That’s because it wasn’t a direct confrontation. Meow Cat never would’ve been able to hold his own with the likes of you and your mother.” Lucas says. “Well that certainly lines up with the little weasel who dropped off the package!” Virginia says. “If we can’t track Kitty Cat, maybe we could find a lead on Meow Cat!” Kaylie suggests. “I’ll go put out an APB on both Kitty Cat and Meow Cat.” Don says, before pulling out his phone. The doorbell rings. “I’ll get it. Its a long shot, but that could be news on Issac.” Julia says. Julia walks into the foyer, opens the front door and gasps. A soaking wet Stefan is revealed to be standing on Virginia’s doorstep!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down