QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 02

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 02 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 02

Post by QG Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:09 am

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At Julia’s Penthouse, Julia comes down the stairs and finds that the couch is empty. “He left without even saying goodbye? Unbelievable…” Julia mutters. At that moment, the front door opens and Lucas walks in, holding a tray of coffee. “Oh, good morning.” Lucas tells her. “Morning.” Julia says. “Sorry for just disappearing like that, I was hoping I’d be back before you woke up.” Lucas says. Lucas pulls a cup from the tray and hands it to Julia. “I brought you something to kick start your day.” Lucas says. “Thanks, but you do know I have a coffee machine, right?” Julia asks. “I’m aware, but I’m pretty sure your coffee machine doesn’t make cappuccinos.” Lucas says. Julia’s eyes light up. “You got me a cappuccino?” Julia asks. “I know you like them.” Lucas notes. Julia smiles. “You didn’t have to go through all of this trouble.” Julia tells him. “It wasn’t any trouble, and even if it was, I got you to smile so I’d say it was worth it. So...how’d you sleep last night?” Lucas wonders. “I didn’t. I just can’t stop thinking about everything that happened last night.” Julia admits. “I get it, but I do have a piece of news that might cheer you up.” Lucas tells her. “Oh? Are you gonna tell me that yesterday was just a bad dream? That Victor Goo isn’t really my long lost father?” Julia asks. “No, but you’ll be happy to know that one of your dreams did come true. The results from the election came in late last night. You are now the new District Attorney of Fantastic City and Victor Goo is out.” Lucas reveals. “Oh...I wasn’t expecting that.” Julia admits. “You don’t sound too thrilled. I thought you wanted this job.” Lucas says. “I do. But quite frankly, I’m not sure I’d be any good for the city in my current state of mind. In fact, it may be better if I just resign before I’m even sworn in.” Julia says!

In Kaylie’s apartment, Issac is playing with building blocks on the floor as Kaylie is on the couch, folding laundry while simultaneously talking on the phone. “You should see how happy Issac looks right now, babe. Its amazing, I honestly thought it’d take longer for him to get comfortable here.” Kaylie says. “He’s probably happy to be back with his REAL Mom, not that poser he who shall not be named hired. What about you? How are you doing?” Bethany asks. “I can’t remember the last time things were this good for me. I finally have my life back, I have my son, not to mention I have you.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “So, any chance you could drop by today? Maybe you, me, and Issac could go to the park for a picnic or something. I know picnics aren’t really your thing, but I figured I’d put the idea out there.” Kaylie says. “Your right, picnics aren’t my thing, but I think I’d go on one if it meant seeing you smile. But I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it over today.” Bethany says. “Is everything okay?” Kaylie questions. “No, things are not okay. Rebecca’s daughter Ava is in the hospital, I guess she’s lapsed into a coma.” Bethany reveals. “Oh my God! Do they know what happened?” Kaylie asks. “Apparently even the doctors can’t explained what caused this. Anyway, I’m stopping by the hospital to check in on Rebecca and make sure she’s okay.” Bethany says. “Yeah, of course. Please give her my love.” Kaylie says. Someone knocks on the door. “Oh, I’ve gotta go, Beth. Someone’s at the door.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, sure. I’ll talk to you later.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “Looking forward to it. Bye.” Kaylie says, before hanging up. Kaylie walks over to the door, opens it, and Virginia pulls her into a tight embrace. “Thank God you’re okay!” Virginia tells her. “Mama, you’re hurting me.” Kaylie says. Virginia releases Kaylie. “Sorry about that, baby. I’m just so relieved to see you’re okay with my own eyes! I heard about everything that happened tonight, and I gotta tell you, I did a little happy dance when I heard that maniac Xavier Irons is finally dead! But enough about him, is my grand baby here?” Virginia asks. “See for yourself.” Kaylie says. Kaylie steps aside and motions towards Issac. “Oh my goodness, look at you!” Virginia says, as she walks over to Issac. Issac is seen still playing with his building blocks. “You have grown quite a bit since I last saw you, little Mr. Issac! And look at you building your little houses! In a few more years, you’ll be building your own hotels and you might just put Grandma outta business!” Virginia jokes. Virginia turns towards Kaylie. “Oh my goodness, he’s beautiful. He’s also really focused and determined with those blocks, he reminds me a lot of your sister when she was that age.” Virginia says. “Oh, speaking of Julia, how’d her debate go last night?” Kaylie asks. “Oh boy, I was really hoping you wouldn’t bring that up…” Virginia mutters. “Was it really that bad?” Kaylie asks. “Honestly I’m surprised you don’t know all about it. Its all over the local news.” Virginia notes. “I’ve been a little busy trying to get Issac settled in, I haven’t really had time to get caught up on current events. So what happened?” Kaylie asks. “I got publicly humiliated and now your sister don’t want nothing to do with me.” Virginia admits. “As much as I love Julia, that’s nothing new for her. She’s always disowning people.” Kaylie points out. “Oh but this time is different, this time I really screwed up! Here’s the short story...Julia found out who her biological father is last night.” Virginia reveals. “That’s pretty cool, but why would Julia disown you over that?” Kaylie wonders. “Because...the long story is that Victor Goo is Julia’s biological father, and the only reason Julia found out is because the press somehow got their hands on a recording of Victor and I talking about the affair and they played it right there at the debate for the world to hear!” Virginia reveals. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Sounds like you almost had as much an eventful night as I did. How on Earth did you get involved with Victor Goo?” Kaylie asks. “That’s an even longer story, and I’d rather not get into the sorted details. The bottom line is that Julia is furious I didn’t tell her the truth sooner.” Virginia says. “I’m sorry Mama, but...I’m on Julia’s side. I think she has every right to be angry with you.” Kaylie tells Virginia.

In the Goo Parlor, Victor is pacing back and forth on the phone. “I see...in that case, I suppose there’s nothing more we can do.” Victor says. Brady walks in and stops in his tracks when he notices Victor on the phone. “No, no, I don’t see any point in contesting the election. Julia Gray won fair and square, if I tried objecting I’d just come out looking like a sore loser.” Victor says. Victor turns and notices Brady standing in the doorway. “I’m gonna have to cut this short, something just came up. I’ll talk to you later.” Victor says, before hanging up. “Hello son.” Victor says. “I heard the news. Julia is in as the new DA and you are out.” Brady says. “It certainly looks that way.” Victor says. “I hope you aren’t expecting sympathy, because you sure as hell won’t be getting any from me.” Brady says. “I wouldn’t expect you to feel bad for me, I understand I really hurt you.” Victor says. “I’m not in the mood to rehash any of this with you.” Brady says. “Then what are you doing in here?” Victor wonders. “I was looking for a place to sit down and relax, I didn’t know you’d be in here.” Brady says. “This is going to happen quite often, you know. You and I running into each other. Its unavoidable since we live in the same house.” Victor says. “I hope you aren’t expecting me to move out. I’m just as much a member of this family as you are.” Brady says. “Of course I’m not expecting you to move out, this will always be your home.” Victor says. “That’s awfully gracious of you since you don’t own the house.” Brady sarcastically says. Brady goes to walk out. “Where are you going?” Victor asks. “Far away from you, hopefully.” Brady says. “Before you do that, I have some business I’d like to discuss with you.” Victor says. Brady turns back towards Victor. “Business? What kind of business would you and I have to talk about? If this is about me managing Club Aqua for you when Goo Village finally opens up, you can forget about it! I don’t want anything to do with that as long as you’re involved!” Brady snaps. “This isn’t about Club Aqua, I’d like to hire you for your skills as a PI.” Victor says. “Sorry, I’m not accepting any new clients.” Brady says. “Really? Even if said client wants to hire you to find out who leaked that recording of Virginia and I to the press?” Victor asks. “Are you serious?” Brady asks. “I know I screwed up when I cheated on your mother all those years ago, that is without question. But that recording did not need to come out the way it did. Someone deliberately set out to humiliate this family, someone that probably lives in this house. I think its important to all of us that we find out who this person is!” Victor says. Brady sighs. “You know what? You’re right. I’ll look into it.” Brady says. “Thank you.” Victor says. “Don’t thank me. When I find out who did this, don’t expect me to come back and report to you. I’m doing this for myself.” Brady says. “Alright, well can I at least give you some valuable information to go off of?” Victor asks. “What is it?” Brady questions. “I’ve done some digging and it looks like Julia’s campaign leaked that recording to the press.” Victor says. “That don’t make any sense! Julia had no idea that recording was gonna be played!” Brady notes. “I didn’t say she had anything to do with it. My sources tell me the recording came from her campaign manager, a guy named Chris. If you talk to Chris, you might just be able to find out who gave him that recording.” Victor says.

At Acerbi’s house, Acerbi comes into the living room and finds a gourmet breakfast set up on the coffee table for her. “What is this?” Acerbi wonders. Lawrence reveals himself. “That is a token of my appreciation, my dear. Last night was probably the most alive I have felt in years.” Lawrence admits. “Could that be because you were dead for seven years? I wasn’t even aware you could cook.” Acerbi notes. “I don’t do it often, but a little known secret about me is that I am an accomplished chef. Please, join me for breakfast.” Lawrence urges, as he sits on the sofa. Acerbi comes and sits on the couch next to him. “I really can’t stay for too long. I have to be to the hospital soon.” Acerbi says. “Even just a minute of your company is enough to make my day, Olivia.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “So, about last night...how exactly are we classifying this relationship?” Acerbi questions. “That depends, how would you like to classify it?” Lawrence wonders. “I’m not quite sure. It has been a very long time since I have been with a man...since Wishbone, actually.” Acerbi admits. “You haven’t dated anyone since?” Lawrence asks. Acerbi shakes her head. “I am a woman dedicated to my career. Ever since becoming chief of staff at Fantastic Medical, I haven’t had time for relationships.” Acerbi says. “That’s perfectly understandable.” Lawrence says. “What about you? Have you not had any relationships since your presumed death?” Acerbi asks. “I’ve certainly been involved with other women, though I’m not sure I would call them relationships. They never did get that far. In fact, I’d argue that the last woman...the only woman I’ve ever truly loved was my beloved Molly.” Lawrence admits. “My saintly sister.” Acerbi says. “Oh come now, Olivia. As good as your sister was she was no saint. Have you forgotten when she made me believe Katie was my daughter?” Lawrence asks. “Yet you seemingly forgave her for that.” Acerbi points out. “Not soon enough, I’m afraid. Her death was the catalyst for me realizing how much time I wasted being angry with her, time I should have been spending trying to win her back. Perhaps if I done that, maybe I could have been the man by her side in her final moments, instead of King Beast.” Lawrence suggests. “With all of that being said, don’t you think it would be somewhat awkward to be involved with the love of your life’s sister?” Acerbi asks. “I don’t see how, Molly has been dead for years!” Lawrence points out. “Yet she clearly still possesses a large chunk of your heart! I have no interest in competing with a ghost for a man’s affection!” Acerbi says. “I understand your concerns, truly, but you have nothing to fear from Molly! Yes, its true a part of me will always love her, and I will always wish things had been different for us. With that being said, you said you don’t have any interest competing with a ghost, well I don’t have any interest chasing one. Don’t you think it is high past time the two of us move on? Me from Molly, you from that buffoon Wishbone?” Lawrence asks. “I would love nothing more than to leave Wishbone deep within my past, but how do I know the only reason you are with me isn’t because I am Molly’s sister? Perhaps because you can’t have her, you have decided to court her younger sister instead.” Acerbi suggests. Lawrence holds Acerbi’s hands and looks into her eyes. “Molly has nothing to do with the way I feel about you. Even back when we were working together in Phoenix, I have always been incredibly fond of you. Your beauty is breath taking, your sense of humor is unique, plus if I may be blunt, I just find it so sexy how formidable and ruthless you can be.” Lawrence says. Acerbi laughs. “I do possess those traits, don’t I?” Acerbi asks. “Yes, and its what makes you such a catch! It astonishes me that you have been single all this time, that you don’t have men falling over themselves trying to impress you!” Lawrence says. “It is a mystery to me as well.” Acerbi says. Lawrence smiles. “Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore. I am fully prepared to shower you with the love and attention you so richly deserve.” Lawrence tells her. “That brings me back to my original question, how are we going to classify this relationship?” Acerbi questions. “Who says we need to? We can simply be two consenting adults that enjoy each other’s company, and if that relationship happens to evolve into something serious, you certainly won’t hear me complaining.” Lawrence says. Acerbi smiles. “In that case, I think exploring this sounds like a wonderful idea.” Acerbi says, before pulling Lawrence into a kiss.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Dylan is sitting at the bar with a tall drink in front of him when Kristina takes a seat next to him. “Hi, can I please get one ice cream sundae to go? Thanks.” Kristina tells the waiter. “How come you aren’t ordering something a little bit stronger?” Dylan wonders. Kristina turns towards Dylan. “Its a little early in the day for me. Besides, babies and alcohol don’t mix.” Kristina says, as she rubs her stomach. “I didn’t realize you were pregnant. Well congratulations, may you and Grady have all the happiness in the world.” Dylan says, as he raises his glass to Kristina. “Its Brady...are you drunk?” Kristina asks. Dylan laughs. “I...I may have over indulged just a bit.” Dylan says. “You want to talk about it?” Kristina asks. “Why would you care? We aren’t friends.” Dylan points out. “My God, you sound just like your ex…” Kristina mumbles. “When did you talk to Daisy?” Dylan wonders. “It was probably right after you two broke up. I offered Daisy unbiased advice.” Kristina admits. “Let me guess, you suggested to Daisy that she wasn’t 100% in the right.” Dylan assumes. “Daisy gets that she was in the wrong, I just don’t think she gets why you can’t just shrug your shoulders and forgive her.” Kristina says. “That sounds like Daisy. She lives in her own little world where everything she does is justified and somehow all of the people she has wronged are the villains.” Dylan says. “If you think that, why’d you go out with her in the first place?” Kristina wonders. “Because it wasn’t a problem until I became one of her victims. Her faults weren’t so bad when I was her co conspirator, but once they began to negatively impact me, that’s when I started to open my eyes. I’m sure that probably makes me sound like a terrible person.” Dylan assumes. “At least you’re being honest.” Kristina says. Dylan sighs. “It really hurt when Daisy betrayed me like that. For the longest time, it was just us against the world, so for her to turn around and stab me in the back...it gutted me. And the fact that she did it all to help out Xavier Irons, I’m out of a job because of her! Yet another reason in a long list about why my life absolutely sucks right now.” Dylan says. “I heard about that. But on the plus side, at least Xavier is dead and can’t cause any more trouble.” Kristina says. Dylan turns towards Kristina. “Hold on, repeat that? Did you just say Xavier is dead?” Dylan asks. “You didn’t know?” Kristina asks. “No, I didn’t know! I’ve been out of town these past few days, I’m not really caught up with the latest town gossip! What the hell happened?” Dylan asks. “I guess he snapped and kidnapped Bethany Wilson and she ended up driving an axe through his skull. That’s not even the worst of it though! I heard he kidnapped Kaylie Simms’ baby and used the baby as leverage to force Kaylie into a relationship with him!” Kristina reveals. “Oh nice, so not only was he a selfish bastard but he was also a controlling pervert. Thank God he’s dead, even more reason to have a drink.” Dylan says, as he raises his glass to Kristina.

In Ava’s hospital room, Rebecca is sitting vigil by Ava’s bedside when there’s a knock on the door. “Come in.” Rebecca calls out. Bethany walks in. “Hey, I heard what happened.” Bethany says. Rebecca stands up. “And I heard what happened to you! Are you okay?” Rebecca questions. “Yeah, I’m fine. Kaylie is fine, Kaylie’s son is fine, Xavier is dead, that story had a happy ending. I’m a little more worried about you. How are you holding up?” Bethany wonders. “I’m...I’m a wreck. I can’t believe we’re going through this again. My baby girl is gone, and no one can tell me if she’s ever going to come back.” Rebecca says. “I’m so sorry. Where’s Andy? Did he go to get food or something?” Bethany asks. Rebecca shrugs. “I really don’t know. Andy was here with me when Ava was admitted, but he left last night and he hasn’t been back since.” Rebecca says. “That doesn’t sound like Andy. You think something is going on with him?” Bethany asks. “I assume he’s just having trouble processing everything that’s happening, but the weird part is that I heard Andy was here as often as he could be when Ava was in a coma the last time, so for him to leave so early and just never come back doesn’t seem like him.” Rebecca says.

In the Goo Living Room, Demon Andy looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait. “It is so good to have a fully matured body again. Little Ava was useful for a while, but with Andy...I have such grand plans, and with Andy as my vessel I’ll have no problem achieving my goal. But before I can create global chaos, I think I’ll start off small. Andy is still married to that wench Rebecca, which means her mere presence is an obstacle. As much as I’d love to just kill her, I can’t risk arousing too much suspicion. The best course of action would be for Andy to simply push Rebecca away...and I know exactly how to make that happen.” Demon Andy says…

“Resign? How could you even consider doing a thing like that? You spent months trying to convince the people of Fantastic City that you’re the person who can change things.” Lucas points out. “I know, and I’d love to finally have a job where it feels like I can make a real difference. I’m just worried I won’t be able to focus as much attention on this job as I would like to. I’ve got a lot going on in my personal life right now, and the District Attorney position is far too important of a job for me to be distracted.” Julia says. “I can’t see you being too distracted. Your career is the love of your life, and no matter what’s going on in your life I can’t imagine you ever letting those issues get in the way of doing your job.” Lucas says. “Are you saying I should accept the job then?” Julia wonders. “I’m not telling you what to do one way or the other, I’m just urging you not to be too hasty. The decision is of course yours and yours alone, I just hope you don’t make one you end up regretting.” Lucas says. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. “Are you expecting someone?” Lucas wonders. “Its probably my mother, here to beg for forgiveness.” Julia assumes. “Want me to take care of it?” Lucas asks. “Thank you, but I’m more than capable of handling her.” Julia says. Julia walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Victor standing in the hallway. “Victor…” Julia mutters. “Hello Julia, its good to see you. May I come in?” Victor asks. Julia nods. “Sure…” Julia says. Julia steps aside, and Victor walks in and notices Lucas. “Hello Lucas.” Victor says, with contempt in his voice. “Victor.” Lucas responds. “So, what do you want?” Julia questions. “I was hoping to talk to you, preferably in private.” Victor says, while glaring at Lucas. Lucas turns to look at Julia. “Its okay. You can hang out in the kitchen, I’ll let you know when we’re finished.” Julia says. “Alright.” Lucas says, before heading into the other room. “I assume you’ve heard about the election results.” Julia says. “I did. Congratulations on your win, you’ve earned it.” Victor says. “Funny, you didn’t seem to feel that way when we were running against each other.” Julia points out. “My mind has been changed.” Victor tells her. “Oh really? Now, is that because I finally proved my competence to you? Or is it because you just found out I’m your daughter?” Julia asks.

“I know Julia’s anger is justified. I should’ve told her the truth the minute I found out she was going up against her father in an election. But, instead I tried to usher Julia outta town so she’d never find out the truth.” Virginia says. “Why weren’t you honest with Julia from the beginning? Or Victor for that matter?” Kaylie questions. “I didn’t tell Victor all those years ago because he was a married man at the time. Actually, I was gonna tell him, but then I heard him and his wife talking about repairing their marriage so I chickened out. As for your sister, I didn’t say nothing because I saw how much Julia hated Victor. I thought Julia finding out that man was her father would destroy her!” Virginia says. “Did you explain all this to Julia?” Kaylie asks. “Of course I have, but your sister wasn’t having any of it!” Virginia notes. “Its gonna take time before Julia can get past what happened, but I really don’t think its going to be forever. You and Julia might fight like cats and dogs, but underneath all that conflict is love and understanding, and in the end, you’ll be alright.” Kaylie says. “Thanks for saying that, baby. Your words went a long way in cheering me up.” Virginia says. Kaylie smiles. “I’m happy to help. I should probably go to see Julia, not just to check on her but to let her know that Issac is home safe and sound.” Kaylie says. “That sounds like a great idea! You know what would make it even better? Bringing Issac with you! That might be just enough to cheer Julia up, at least for a little while.” Virginia says. “That does sound like a good idea, I just hope it isn’t weird at all. Julia is Issac’s biological Mom, after all.” Kaylie reminds Virginia. “I wouldn’t worry about that too much. Julia has been at peace with her decision to let you raise Issac for quite some time now.” Virginia says. “She wasn’t too at peace with it when she thought I had given him up for adoption, and I’m sure she wasn’t at peace with it when she found out Issac got kidnapped in my care.” Kaylie notes. “That wasn’t your fault!” Virginia argues. “Yeah Mama, it kinda was. I knew I was taking a big risk when I went undercover working for Xavier, but I did it anyway. But now...I’m going to do everything I can to make up for that, I’m never gonna let anything like that happen to Issac again.” Kaylie says. “That shouldn’t be a problem, now that Xavier is making deviled eggs with Satan.” Virginia notes. “I wouldn’t be too sure. Don’t forget, Stefan Cat is Issac’s biological father.” Kaylie reminds Virginia. “And don’t you forget that Stefan has been in prison for nearly a year, and he’s probably gonna stay there until the day he dies.” Virginia says. “Yeah, well even with Stefan locked away in a super max facility, I’m still not sure he’s completely powerless.” Kaylie says. “What makes you say that?” Virginia wonders. “When we were rescuing Issac from Xavier’s men, another group of people showed up looking to kidnap him, and by the looks of things, they were working for the Cats.” Kaylie reveals.

In Chris’ apartment complex, Brady steps off of the elevator, walks up to Chris’ door, and begins knocking on it. Chris opens the door and finds Brady standing outside. “Hello, can I help you?” Chris asks. “Yeah, you can start by giving me some answers you conniving bastard.” Brady says, before pushing his way into Chris’ apartment! “I’m sorry, but who are you? And what makes you think you can just invite yourself into my apartment?” Chris asks. “My name is Brady Goo, my father is Victor Goo, the guy who’s political career got tanked last night because of some recording that leaked.” Brady says. “Ah yes, that little thing…” Chris says. “That little thing. You were the one who leaked it, weren’t you?” Brady asks. “I admit I did hand it off to the press, but I never would have done that if I knew the woman in the recording was my boss’s mother! That was a bit of a curve ball…” Chris says. “So Julia didn’t have anything to do with the recording leaking?” Brady asks. “Nothing at all.” Chris confirms. “And you didn’t think to run this by her? She was the one running for DA, Chris, not you.” Brady points out. “Under normal circumstances I would’ve called Julia the moment the recording fell into my lap, but there simply wasn’t enough time! She was getting ready for her final debate against Victor, I needed to act quickly, which meant decisions had to be made.” Chris says. “This wasn’t about politics though, this was a family matter!” Brady says. “I know that! Believe me, at first, I was very much against the idea of leaking this recording, but she was very persistent!” Chris says. “She? Are you talking about the person who gave you the recording?” Brady asks. Chris nods. “Who was it, Chris? Tell me who’s responsible for this mess!” Brady says. “Trust me when I tell you that you do not want to know.” Chris says. “The hell I don’t! As angry as I am with my Dad for what he did all those years ago, I’m just as angry with the monster who recorded that conversation and decided to make it public! So please just tell me who is responsible for this!” Brady says. “It was your wife! Kristina is the one who gave me the recording.” Chris reveals!

At the bar in Vernier’s Bistro, Dylan raises his hand. “I’ll take another!” Dylan calls out. The bartender hands Kristina her ice cream sundae. “Thanks, and do me a favor and don’t listen to him.” Kristina tells the bartender. “Did you just tell him to cut me off?” Dylan asks. “Its 10am, Dylan. I think its time to pack it up.” Kristina says. “Easy for you to say, your girlfriend didn’t betray you by destroying your life just to protect her own…” Dylan says. “You’re right, I can’t say that’s ever happened to me. Its happened with a boyfriend though. Mark was going to kill me so that Dylan Cat wouldn’t have him sent to prison…” Kristina recalls. “I just don’t get it! That’s not what love is! When you’re in love, you’re supposed to support your partner, not stab them in the back! Was our entire relationship just one big fat lie?” Dylan wonders. “I’m sure Daisy cared about you in her own weird way.” Kristina says. “If she did care about me, obviously she cares about herself more. And people have the audacity to call me selfish. At least I’ve never thrown someone I care about under the bus to protect myself! Not that I can remember anyway…” Dylan says. “That whole amnesia thing does kinda suck, doesn’t it?” Kristina says. “It does, especially when the likelihood of those memories coming back is slim to none.” Dylan says. “I know that feeling all too well.” Kristina notes. “Are you talking about when you were brainwashed into thinking you were The Evil Force?” Dylan wonders. “Actually, I wasn’t. The truth is, a lot of my life before I came to Fantastic is one huge blur. I remember my childhood up until high school, but that’s about it.” Kristina admits. “Wow...that’s still more than I remember.” Dylan says. “I didn’t know it was a competition.” Kristina says. “Its not. Still though, never in a million years did I think I would have that in common with someone else.” Dylan says. “We are in a pretty exclusive club, I guess that makes us the cool kids.” Kristina jokes. Dylan snickers. “Was that a laugh I heard?” Kristina asks. “Not a full one!” Dylan argues. “Still an improvement over the mopey mess you were when I first found you, so yay me!” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “You did good. I was in such a bad mood when you first showed up, you deserve an award for getting me to laugh.” Dylan says. “Just let me know when the ceremony is so I have enough time to prepare a speech.” Kristina jokes. Dylan’s face grows serious. “Hey, I’m...I’m sorry about when I manipulated you into signing over Stanpatos Enterprises to me.” Dylan says. “You’re apologizing now? That was forever ago.” Kristina points out. “Yeah, I know. It just feels weird having this civil conversation with you when I used you to get what I wanted.” Dylan notes. “Its not like I even wanted Stanpatos Enterprises…” Kristina says. “I know you didn’t, but I’m sure if you had all the facts, like how I framed Bethany for gaslighting Rebecca so I could steal the company from her, you probably would’ve been team Bethany.” Dylan says. “Yeah, probably. But as for your apology, I accept it. I know this might be hard to believe, but I haven’t lived a perfect life. I’ve made plenty of mistakes, and even though some of the things you’ve done have been pretty shady, I’d hardly call you irredeemable.” Kristina says. “You’re probably the only person that feels that way. I’ve alienated pretty much everyone who has ever given a damn about me, all because money and power meant everything to me. Now that I finally have all that...I don’t have a single person to brag about it to because everyone hates me.” Dylan says. “If its any consolation, I don’t hate you.” Kristina says. “Thank you.” Dylan says. “Now if you’re finished getting hammered, I can give you a ride home if you want.” Kristina says. “You don’t have to do that, I’ll just call a cab.” Dylan says. “Why would you do that when I’m offering you a ride for free?” Kristina wonders. “Why would you offer me a free ride with the price of gas these days?” Dylan questions. “The first time is free, but it’ll cost you next time.” Kristina jokes. Dylan smiles. “In that case, I accept.” Dylan says. Dylan stands up but immediately stumbles. “You good?” Kristina asks. “Yeah...just fine.” Dylan says. “Sure you are. Here, let me help you.” Kristina says, as she puts Dylan’s arm over her shoulder. “Pretend you’re a baby walking for the first time and take small steps.” Kristina says. Dylan looks at Kristina. “What?” Dylan asks. “Just...go slow!” Kristina says. Kristina then helps Dylan walk out.

Brady shakes his head in disbelief. “No, you’re lying! Kristina wouldn’t have done this!” Brady says. “Why would I lie?” Chris questions. “You think I didn’t do any digging before I came here? I know you use to work for Stanpatos Enterprises, right up until Kristina fired you. You know that Kristina wasn’t in her right mind back then, right? She had been brainwashed into thinking she was someone else!” Brady points out. “Don’t you think if I wanted to frame Kristina for this, I would’ve been shouting from the rooftops that she is the person who gave me the recording? I had no interest in telling anyone, not until you came to my door demanding answers! Look, if you don’t want to believe me, that’s fine. Maybe you’ll believe me if I give you proof.” Chris suggests. “You have proof?” Brady asks. “I have a hidden camera installed in here, in case of a break in or whatever. That camera would’ve caught the whole conversation I had with your wife.” Chris says. “And you have access to that footage?” Brady asks. “Yes. I can send it to your phone if you’d like.” Chris says. “Uh...yeah, I’d appreciate that.” Brady says. Chris pulls out his phone and sends Brady the footage. “There you go. That should be more than enough proof that Kristina was the one who gave me that footage.” Chris says. “We’ll see...” Brady says. Brady pulls out his phone and presses play on the footage, which shows Kristina arriving at Chris’ doorstep.

Camera Fades…

Brady stops the footage. “Satisfied?” Chris wonders. “Satisfied isn’t the word I’d use…” Brady says. “But you did get what you came for.” Chris points out. “I...I can’t believe Kristina would do this.” Brady says. “Have the two of you been having problems?” Chris asks. “Kristina has had a problem with Victor’s campaign since day 1, she hated his politics and she definitely didn’t support him for reelection. Maybe she did this to sabotage his campaign...but even just ignoring that she leaked the recording, I can’t believe the things she said about me! Talking about me like I’m some moron!” Brady says. “That’s really sad and all...but maybe you should figure all of this out at home instead of inside my apartment.” Chris says. “I’ve gotta get to the bottom of this.” Brady says, before heading to the door. “Before you go, I don’t suppose there’s a reward for turning Kristina in, is there?” Chris asks. “Go to hell!” Brady snaps. “Just figured I’d ask.” Chris says. Brady slams the door shut behind him.

In the interrogation room at the police station, a handcuffed Daisy is lead in by a guard with Betty close behind. “I’d like some time with my client please.” Betty says. “Of course.” The guard says, before walking out. “You are very fortunate to have me on your side. I had to create some real miracles to ensure your bail wasn’t denied.” Betty says. “Its not like it did much good! Sure I made bail, but I have no way of paying it! You know what that means? It means that I’m going to have to rot in a cell until the trial, where I’ll then be shipped off to prison and have to rot in an even worse cell that makes the Fantastic P.D look like five star accommodations!” Daisy snaps. “I understand you’re upset, but throwing a tantrum isn’t going to do you any good.” Betty says. “NOTHING IS GOING TO DO ME ANY GOOD!” Daisy yells. Betty rolls her eyes. “Why me?” Betty mutters. “What?” Daisy asks. “It was nothing.” Betty claims. The guard comes back in. “Did I not just ask for some privacy? I am in the middle of conferring with my client!” Betty tells the guard. “You can confer somewhere else. Your client just posted bail.” The guard reveals. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Wait, are you serious?” Daisy asks. “Any idea who could’ve paid it?” Betty wonders. “I don’t know. Maybe Dylan decided to take pity on me.” Daisy speculates. Suddenly, Andy walks in. “Dylan had nothing to do with this.” Andy tells her. “Andy, what are you doing here?” Daisy wonders. “What do you think? I’m the person that posted your bail.” Andy reveals!

“Maybe you should go and check on Andy, just to be sure he’s okay.” Bethany says. “I don’t know...I really don’t want to leave Ava alone.” Rebecca says. “Its fine, I’ll stay with her. You just go find your hubby and make sure he’s okay.” Bethany says. Rebecca turns around and looks at an unconscious Ava…

“That was YOU?” Daisy asks. “I think I’ll give the two of you some time to sort this through. Andy, its been a pleasure, as always.” Betty says. Andy smiles. “Miss. Thorne.” Andy says, before Betty walks out. Daisy glares at Andy. “You’re looking at me funny. Is it something I said?” Andy questions. “Is this some kind of a game?” Daisy asks. “Oh come on Daisy, when have you ever known me to play games?” Andy asks. “You despise me after everything I did to your precious Rebecca, so why the hell would you post my bail?” Daisy questions. Andy sighs. “I did it because I understand your pain. Part of the reason you’re locked up is because you went after Joe Fish for revenge, something I understand better than anybody. Joe took something precious from both of us, and there is nothing I wanted more than to see that sorry bastard dead. Its the reason I pulled a gun on him right here in the interrogation room! I managed to avoid going to prison for what I did to Joe, and you don’t deserve to go to prison for what you did to him. He was a monster who deserved all of that and then some.” Andy says. “Thank you, but, out of curiosity...did you run this by Rebecca?” Daisy asks. “Why would I? We might be married, but that doesn’t mean I have to run every little decision I make by her.” Andy says. “Maybe, but she’d probably be super pissed if she found out you bailed me out.” Daisy points out. “You are the mother of my child. You and I are going to be bonded forever, just like Rebecca and I. That’s also the reason I’m willing to help you get back on your feet in any way I can. If you need any help at all Daisy, just let me know.” Andy says. “Thank you. It’ll be a little while before I’m anywhere near getting back on my feet. I have practically no money, I have no job, no place to live…” Daisy says. “Where do you plan on staying now that you’re out?” Andy wonders. “I was going to stay at a motel, there’s a really cheap one by the highway. Its a little seedy, but its all I can afford at the moment.” Daisy says. “Nonsense, I’m not going to let you stay in some run down motel. You’re coming home with me.” Andy tells her!

Kristina escorts Dylan into the living room at the Stanpatos Mansion where Lawrence is seated. “Well, this is quite the surprise! Hello Katerina, its a pleasure to see you again.” Lawrence says. “Thanks, I can’t really say the same about you.” Kristina says. Kristina turns towards Dylan. “I’ll see you around.” Kristina tells him, before walking out. “I’m a bit surprised to see you, too.” Lawrence notes. “I had Kristina bring me here. With Xavier dead, I figured it’d be safe to come back.” Dylan says. “Why did Kristina have to bring you anywhere? Have you been drinking?” Lawrence questions. Dylan sits down. “I might’ve went a little over board with the alcohol, but I’ll be fine, other than the major headache waiting for me in the morning.” Dylan says. “The day is still young, my boy. Don’t be surprised if that headache strikes you much sooner than tomorrow. But, how did you end up in the company of Katerina Cat?” Lawrence wonders. “She was getting an ice cream sundae and happened to notice me enjoying myself a little too much. By the way, I don’t think she actually goes by Katerina so you don’t have to call her that.” Dylan says. “I’m just happy to see that you’re moving on.” Lawrence says. “Huh? How does any of this lead you to the conclusion that I’m moving on? I shared a couple of laughs with a member of the opposite sex and now you’re hearing wedding bells? As a side note, Kristina is married.” Dylan points out. “I’m not so sure that’s true. I heard Kristina and her husband got divorced when she believes she was The Evil Force and I’m not sure they ever remarried. Besides, when has a little thing like marriage ever stopped a Stanpatos from going after what they want?” Lawrence asks. Dylan rolls his eyes. “You can save your breath, I’m not interested in pursuing a relationship with Kristina Cat or anyone else for that matter. Right now, I’m going to put my focus squarely on Stanpatos Enterprises. With Xavier gone, we need to take back control of the company.” Dylan says. “I don’t think that should prove to be too difficult. In fact, I have a phone call scheduled with Woodward. We’re going to discuss the future of the company now that Xavier is dead and I plan on nominating you as the next CEO.” Lawrence says. “Thank you for all of your help.” Dylan says. “I really haven’t done much, Xavier brought about his own downfall. Anyways, while I’m on my call, you need to get some rest. Hopefully the alcohol will wear off sooner rather than later.” Lawrence says. Lawrence pats Dylan on the shoulder and then walks out.

“You being my daughter has changed things significantly.” Victor admits to Julia. “I figured as much. God forbid you be a decent human being to anyone outside of your immediate family.” Julia says. “I understand why you’re angry with me…” Victor says. “Angry with you?! No Victor, its not that I’m angry with you, its just that I don’t like you! You being my father doesn’t change none of that! You’re still the vile, racist, rotten human being you were before you found out I was your daughter! Well you may be willing to put aside your hatred for me, but nothing has changed on my end. You’re still just a nobody to me.” Julia says. “Are you even going to give me the chance to prove myself?” Victor wonders. “You’ve already proven yourself! You made a complete ass out of yourself on the debate stand, am I just supposed to forget all that because you’re my long lost Daddy?! And I’m definitely, DEFINITELY not going to overlook the closeted racism you’ve exhibited in the past.” Julia says. “Oh come on, Julia! If I was racist, would I have gotten involved with your mother?” Victor questions. “Oh my God, you are so uneducated that it physically hurts me! Racism isn’t just about shouting deplorable slurs at people of color. Sure you can be attracted to a black woman, but that doesn’t mean you don’t sub consciously see them as being inferior to white women.” Julia says. “I cheated on a white woman with your mother!” Victor reminds her. Julia claps. “Bravo! Would you like your standing ovation now?” Julia sarcastically asks. “I’m sorry, that came out wrong. I’m really not proud of the way that I betrayed Jane…” Victor says. “You don’t need to get into any of that with me, what happened between you and your wife is your business.” Julia says. “I’m not proud of the way I treated you either. All I’m asking for is a chance to make things right with us. Now that the election is over, we have a real chance to get to know each other! We can put all of this conflict behind us! Come on Julia, you mean to tell me that you didn’t imagine meeting and getting to know your biological father when you were growing up?” Victor asks. “I thought about it every now and again, but the fact is that I already had a father. The man who raised me was more of a father to me than you could’ve hoped to be!” Julia tells him. “I understand that, and I hope you realize I’m not trying to disregard the role your step father played in your life.” Victor says. “He wasn’t my step father! That man was my father in every sense of the word! I understand you want a relationship with me, but that just isn’t possible. I can’t just forgive everything that happened...I just can’t.” Julia says. Julia walks over to the front door and opens it. “Time for you to go.” Julia tells him. Victor walks towards the door. “I really wish things could’ve been different.” Victor says. “Me too...but they aren’t.” Julia says. Victor walks out. “One more thing.” Julia says. Victor turns back towards Julia. “Yes?” A hopeful Victor asks. “Don’t ever come here again.” Julia tells him, before closing the door in his face. A moment later, Lucas comes out of the other room. “I heard the door close. Is Victor gone?” Lucas asks. “Mmhm.” Julia confirms. “How did everything go?” Lucas wonders. “Things couldn’t have gone worse.” Julia admits.

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand how this could be possible. Not only is Stefan locked away nice and tight, but there’s no way he could know about Issac! Julia got away from that monster before he could find out she was pregnant!” Virginia points out. “I agree, it doesn’t make any sense. But what are the alternatives?” Kaylie asks. “Maybe it was some other Cat! There are more of them, aren’t there?” Virginia asks. “The thought crossed my mind. I actually did some research after getting Issac to bed last night, and it turns out most of the major players within the Cat organization are dead, all but Stefan and another one named Liam Murphy, but no one has seen or heard from him in years.” Kaylie says. “Should we be worried that Stefan is coming for his son?” Virginia wonders. “If he tries, he better be prepared to put up one hell of a fight. I lost my son once to a power hungry lunatic, and I do NOT plan on that happening again.” Kaylie says.

“I kicked Victor to the curb and made it clear to him that I never want to see him again.” Julia reveals. “Did you mean it?” Lucas wonders. “Of course I meant it. Father or not, Victor showed his true colors up on the debate stage and I don’t want to be connected to someone like that. But, Victor’s visit has reminded me of one thing: this city needs someone like me, which is why I’ve decided not to quit my new job as DA.” Julia announces. Lucas smiles. “I’m glad to hear that, and for the record, you’re going to do great.” Lucas tells her. “Thank you, not just for the kind words but for all of your support through this. It means the world to me to know that I have someone I can rely on without question.” Julia says. “Ditto. By the way, I have some more news that might cheer you up.” Lucas says. “Great, I’m in the mood for some good news.” Julia says. “While you were out here talking to Victor, I took the time to get caught up on the news, and get this. Not only is Xavier Irons dead, but Issac is back home and safe with Kaylie.” Lucas reveals. “That’s amazing! I wonder why Kaylie hasn’t called me yet.” Julia says. “I’m sure Kaylie has been busy getting Issac settled in, but maybe you could head over there and give her a hand? Assuming you’re up to it, of course.” Lucas says. “That actually sounds nice.” Julia says. There’s a knock on the door. “Hm, maybe Kaylie decided to come see you.” Lucas suggests. “I don’t know. It was Victor last time, so this time its probably my Mom. I’ll take care of this.” Julia says. Julia walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Stefan Cat standing in the hallway! Julia’s eyes widen. “Stefan!” Julia gasps. Stefan smiles. “Hello Julia, it has been far too long.” Stefan tells her!

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca walks into her bedroom and finds Andy sitting on the bed. “There you are! Where have you been?” Rebecca wonders. “I’ve been here. Why?” Andy asks. “I’m just surprised you haven’t come to visit Ava since last night.” Rebecca notes. “I’m sorry. I’ve just been trying to work through everything that has happened with Ava. You know...figure it all out.” Andy claims. “I know all too well what that feels like. I’ve been doing the same thing since Ava was admitted last night. I just...I don’t understand how things could have gotten this bad so quickly.” Rebecca says. Rebecca then raises an eyebrow. “Something wrong?” Andy asks. “Is...is that our shower running? Is someone else in here?” Rebecca questions. The shower stops running, and Daisy comes out in nothing but a towel! “Hey Andy, do you have any spare clothes I can borrow? I accidentally got mine wet.” Daisy says. Rebecca’s eyes widen. Daisy notices Rebecca and smiles. “Hello Rebecca! Welcome home!” Daisy exclaims.

Kristina walks into her and Brady’s bedroom and finds Brady visibly upset. “You wouldn’t believe who I just found completely wasted at the Bistro.” Kristina says. “I’m sure I wouldn’t…” Brady says. “Hey, what’s wrong? Did you and your Dad have another fight?” Kristina wonders. “No, we didn’t. I found out who gave that recording to Julia’s campaign, and just as I thought, it was somebody in this house.” Brady says. “Oh boy. It was Bethany, wasn’t it?” Kristina asks. “No, it wasn’t Bethany.” Brady says. “Really? Because she seems like the only person in the house that would pull a stunt like that.” Kristina says. “You can drop the act now Kristina, I know it was you! You were the person that recorded my Dad and Virginia!” Brady accuses Kristina!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down