QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 79(3/5/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 79(3/5/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 79(3/5/24)

Post by QG Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:52 pm

At the Fantastic P.D, Julia is texting on her phone in the squad room when Lucas and Lydia walk in. “Twice in one day, boy am I lucky.” Julia sarcastically says. “Hello Julia.” Lucas says. “Spare me the pleasantries. Are you here on official business?” Julia wonders. Kaylie walks in. “Kaylie, what’s going on? Why are they here?” Julia questions. “Mia Goo was shot, and Lydia was the one who shot her.” Kaylie says. “Oh my god! Is she dead?” Julia wonders. “She went off a cliff, so it definitely looks that way.” Kaylie says. “It was self defense!” Lydia argues. Before Lydia can say anything else, Reagan walks in. “Don’t say another word!” Reagan orders. “A lawyer? Seriously? Why would you need a lawyer if you shot Mia in self defense?” Julia wonders. “Because it is her right, Madam DA. If you knew anything about the field you practice in, I would expect you to know that measly little fact.” Reagan says. “Who are you to talk? Your track record for winning cases isn’t exactly stellar. In fact, it’s pretty sub par compared to your aunt’s.” Julia says. “I’d like to speak to my client before we take this any further.” Reagan says. “You need to get your stories straight?” Julia asks. Lydia goes to speak but Reagan puts her arm in front of her. “Not another word!” Reagan shouts. Reagan turns towards Kaylie. “May we use your interrogation room to talk?” Reagan asks. “By all means.” Kaylie says. “Perfect.” Reagan says, before she, Lucas, and Lydia walk into the interrogation room. “So, what do we have?” Julia asks. “Lydia’s version of events and the gun that killed Mia.” Kaylie says. “The gun didn’t go over the cliff with Mia? Well that could come in handy.” Julia says. “I don’t think so. With everything I know about Mia Goo, I sincerely doubt Lydia killed her because she wanted to.” Kaylie says. “Oh come on, it was just a few weeks ago where Lydia was arrested for pulling a gun on Mia in her own bedroom!” Julia recalls. “Things were different then! Julia, I know you’re angry with Lucas and Lydia, but I really hope you keep a cool head with this whole thing. Don’t go trying to prosecute Lydia like she’s some cold blooded murderer if the evidence shows otherwise.” Kaylie says. “I’m not going to risk my career based on a personal grudge, Kaylie. But if the evidence shows us a story different from what Lydia tells us, you can be damn sure I’m going to make it my mission to throw her in jail and make sure she rots there for the rest of her life.” Julia says.

At the Goo Castle, Dannie walks into the living room and finds Ava sitting on the sofa. “Hey Ava, have you seen your father around anywhere?” Dannie asks. “Oh, he split.” Ava reveals. “He split? What does that mean?” Dannie wonders. “It means he left. Left town, to be more exact.” Ava says. “He left town? Without saying anything?” Dannie asks. “He told me.” Ava says. “I know, but I wish he had said something to me so I wouldn’t have been worrying so much. Where did he go?” Dannie asks. “I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure it’s work related for my mom. They wouldn’t get into the details.” Ava says. Brody walks in. “Hello loving family! How are we doing today?” Brody asks. “You’re still here?” Dannie asks. “Of course! Why would I leave when you’ve been generous enough to let me stay here, rent free?” Brody asks. “Still not sure why we’re doing that.” Ava says. “I’ve allowed you to stay this long because you played a role in bringing Lydia home to her family, even if you may not have done it for the right reasons.” Dannie says. “And I am most grateful.” Brody says. “However, if you want me to continue letting you stay here, I’m going to need you to prove that you won’t be mooching off of me and this family indefinitely.” Dannie says. “Well as welcoming as you have been, I do intend on going out on my own eventually.” Brody says. “Really? And when might that be?” Dannie asks. “I don’t know why you’re in such a big rush to get rid of me when I’ve been working all sorts of miracles lately. You may not know this, but I played an important role in Lucas and Lydia’s most recent reunion.” Brody says. “You mean after the wedding disaster?” Ava asks. “That’s the one! Too bad for Julia, but it was nice being able to play Cupid for two love birds such as Lucas and Lydia.” Brody says. “What exactly did you do for them?” Dannie wonders. “I probably shouldn’t answer that without a lawyer present.” Brody says. King Beast walks in. “My, I didn’t realize we were having a party.” King Beast says. “Every day is a party here at the Goo Castle, King B. Can I call you King B?” Brody asks. “You may not.” King Beast answers. “Aw, too bad.” Brody says. “Is everything okay, Dad? You look stressed.” Dannie says. “I suppose that I am. I just spoke to a friend of mine at the police station, and he had some interesting news for me.” King Beast says. “Like what?” Ava wonders. “For starters, it would appear Mia Goo is dead.” King Beast reveals. “Wait, what?!” Dannie asks. “I’m not sure of all the details, but it sounds like Lydia may have been the one to kill her.” King Beast says. “She better not have! I didn’t go through the trouble of helping her just for her to end up in jail for murder!” Brody says. “I’m sure there is more to the story. As much as Lydia despised Mia, I don’t think she would kill her in cold blood.” Dannie says. “I wouldn’t be too sure. People do crazy things when pushed to the brink.” Brody says. “You don’t need to explain the human mind to me, Brody. I study it for a living.” Dannie points out. “There is more.” King Beast says. “About Mia?” Ava asks. “No, this has nothing to do with Mia. Apparently, your cousin V.J may be alive and well.” King Beast reveals!

Outside Serena’s hotel room, Don is knocking as Victor looks on. “Miss. Masters, open up! This is Don Reynolds from the Fantastic P.D, I need to speak with you!” Don shouts. No response. “Don, you’ve knocked on the door five times. I don’t think she’s going to answer!” Victor says. “Looks like I don’t have a choice then.” Don says. Don pulls out his gun, and then kicks the door open! Don walks in with his gun drawn, and looks around the room. “Doesn’t look like she’s here.” Don says. “It doesn’t look like anyone has been here!” Victor notes. Colin walks into the room. “Excuse me, what is the meaning of this?” Colin asks. Don holsters his gun. “Young man, you shouldn’t be in here.” Don says. “I shouldn’t be in here? This is my mother’s hotel room, you are the one who doesn’t belong!” Colin argues. “Your mother? Orpheus, is that you?” Victor asks. “I go by Colin now. And you are?” Colin wonders. “I’m Victor Goo! I’m V.J’s father, I was almost your mother’s father in law.” Victor says. “Right. Yeah, I know who you are now. My mother always has such wonderful things to say about you.” Colin says. “And I have nothing but good things to say about her. She and I didn’t get along in the beginning, but things have really turned around for us in recent years. Wow, I can’t believe how much you have grown! I remember when you were still a baby, crawling around the floor of the Goo Castle. You know, V.J, he loved you as if you were his own son.” Victor says. “I don’t remember much about V.J, but I do remember him being the only father I have ever known. So what’s going on here? Why did you two let yourselves into my mother’s room?” Colin questions. “I’m the chief of detectives at the Fantastic P.D, I need to speak to your mother regarding an urgent police matter.” Don says. “Is she in some sort of trouble?” Colin wonders. “No, your mother did nothing wrong.” Victor says. “Then I assume this must be about her roommate.” Colin says. “What do you know about Vic?” Victor asks. “I know that my mother has placed an extraordinary amount of trust in the man, more than he probably deserves. I mean, she doesn’t even know him and yet she allowed him to move in with her.” Colin says. “Do you have any idea where your mother is now?” Victor questions. “She’s not here, obviously. She left town yesterday.” Colin says. “Do you have any idea where she went? Or why she left?” Victor asks. “She wasn’t very forthcoming with me. She just said she didn’t anticipate being gone for more than a few days, but she didn’t disclose where she was going.” Colin says. “I’d bet good money she is with him.” Don tells Victor. “Who is him? Are you talking about Vic? What’s the deal with that guy?” Colin asks. “He’s a suspect in a kidnapping.” Victor reveals. “What?! And my mother could be with him?! Well then why are the two of you standing around this empty hotel room? Call the FBI, the WPA, we need to do everything possible to locate her before this monster is able to harm her!” Colin shouts. “It’s more complicated than that, Colin.” Victor says. “How so?” Colin questions. “We think that Vic could be my son, V.J.” Victor reveals!

In Switzerland, The Master pours himself a drink. “I guess I should have anticipated those three not being particularly forthcoming. But, hopefully I’ll be able to change that soon. Having the three diamond jewels at my disposal would do wonders for me. I could either pawn them, or I could locate one of the weapons developed to harness their power. Perhaps I’d finally be able to do my father’s legacy justice, after I failed to do so when Dylan and Daisy destroyed the last remaining drive containing his memories.” The Master mutters. Outside, Vic can be seen spying on The Master through the window…

In the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, Reagan and Lydia have just finished talking when Kaylie walks in. “Are you ready for me to come in?” Kaylie asks. “My client is ready to answer any and all questions you may have for her.” Reagan says. “Perfect.” Kaylie says. Kaylie pulls out a tape recorder and hits play. “This is Detective Kaylie Simms. It is Tuesday, March 4, 2024 at 3:07 pm, and I am taking a statement from Lydia Masters regarding her alleged abduction as well as the shooting and presumed killing of Mia Goo.” Kaylie places the tape recorder onto the table. “Miss. Masters, how did you and Miss. Goo cross paths earlier?” Kaylie asks. “I had just left my fiance to go and run some errands. I was on my way to handle those errands when Mia showed up and pulled a gun on me. She told me to come with her or she would shoot me.” Lydia says. “And where did Mia take you?” Kaylie asks. “To the top of a cliff.” Lydia answers. “Was her plan to kill you?” Kaylie wonders. “Not directly, at least if she didn’t have to. Mia’s plan was to force me to jump off the cliff, but if I refused to, she didn’t have any problem with shooting me.” Lydia says. “Clearly you didn’t listen, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.” Kaylie notes. “It’s a miracle that I’m still here. I knew that there wouldn’t be any way of convincing Mia to spare my life, so as a last ditch effort, I went after her and I fought her for the gun. The gun ended up going off while we were struggling, Mia was shot, and then she fell off the cliff.” Lydia recalls. “But you were relatively unharmed, right?” Kaylie asks. “Yes, I’m fine. I’m still shaken up from the whole situation, but physically I am fine.” Lydia says. Kaylie stops the recording. “Okay, thank you for your time.” Kaylie says. “That’s it?” Lucas asks. “I asked Lydia to come and give an official statement, which she did. At this time, I don’t see any reason to keep her here any longer. However, I do have to ask that you don’t leave town. The investigation is still ongoing, and it won’t be closed until we can rule out any foul play being involved in Mia’s death.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, of course.” Lydia says. “My client has every intention of cooperating with your investigation every step of the way.” Reagan says. A cop walks in. “Detective Simms, a word?” The cop asks. “Yeah, sure.” Kaylie says. Kaylie and the cop walk to the other side of the room and the cop can be seen whispering something to her. “Okay, thank you.” Kaylie says. The cop walks out and Kaylie returns to Lucas, Lydia, and Reagan. “Miss. Masters, just to clarify something, you said that Mia kidnapped you at gunpoint, right?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right.” Lydia confirms. “And Mia already had the gun on herself when she cornered you?” Kaylie asks. “Of course. Where else would she have gotten it?” Lydia asks. “What’s with the sudden questions, detective? Five seconds ago, you were ready to let my client go free.” Reagan points out. “There’s been a new development.” Kaylie says. “What kind of development?” Lucas questions. “We checked out the gun that Mia was shot with and it wasn’t registered to her.” Kaylie says. “Of course it wasn’t registered to her! Mia might have been crazy, but she wasn’t stupid!” Lucas says. “I’m not finished. The gun wasn’t registered to Mia, but according to our records, it was registered to Lydia. In fact, it appears to be the same gun she used to fire a shot in Mia’s bedroom a few weeks back.” Kaylie reveals!

“V.J is alive?!” Dannie questions. “That seems to be the case.” King Beast says. “Bloody hell…” Brody mutters. “What’s the matter, Brody? Aren’t a big V.J fan or something?” Ava asks. “You and V.J have some difficult history, don’t you? If memory serves, V.J was involved with a woman named Maya Cambell, I believe she was your wife who was running away from you.” Dannie says. “I admit I wasn’t always the best husband to Maya, but V.J overstepped by swooping in and stealing her from me.” Brody says. “Given everything I’ve heard about how you treated Maya, I couldn’t disagree more.” Dannie says. “So I don’t get it, wasn’t V.J brain dead or something from being shot? Isn’t that how he died?” Ava asks. “That’s what we all thought, but it would appear that either wasn’t the case, or someone somehow reversed his brain death. Either way, it looks highly likely that V.J is still alive.” King Beast says. “What evidence is there?” Dannie asks. “Lawrence Stanpatos was abducted by Madeline Masters and a man who has been working for her. Fingerprints from the scene of the crime were collected and both Madeline and V.J’s prints were at the scene.” King Beast reveals. “Why would V.J be working for Madeline Masters?” Ava questions. “And wouldn’t Lawrence have recognized V.J if he was part of his abduction? I realize the two may not have ever met, but I’m sure Lawrence has seen his picture before from back when he was obsessed with my mother.” Dannie says. “It looks like Madeline may have given him a new face.” King Beast reveals. “Oh my god…” Brody mutters. “What is it?” Ava asks. “Back when I was working for The Evil Force in Iceland, when his castle blew up, I was tasked with helping evacuate Doctor Andropov’s patients. One of them was this bandaged fellow that I was instructed to deliver to Madeline Masters.” Brody recalls. “In other words, you brought V.J right to Madeline.” Dannie says. “I didn’t have any idea it was V.J!” Brody argues. “It doesn’t matter who it was, you shouldn’t have handed some random person over to Madeline!” Dannie argues. “Oh please! For all I knew, it could’ve been her son or her nephew or something! Someone that was actually in her care! I didn’t know any better!” Brody states. Dannie rolls their eyes and then turns towards King Beast. “So are we to believe that V.J could be under Madeline’s control?” Dannie asks. “That’s what it looks like, most likely the work of our friend Doctor Andropov.” King Beast says. “Does Uncle Victor know?” Ava wonders. “He does know. Right now, Victor is working tirelessly to get in touch with Serena, to let her know that her fiance is alive and well. Unfortunately for Serena, he isn’t the V.J she remembers.” King Beast says.

“How in the hell could Vic possibly be V.J?” Colin questions. “I truly have no idea how it could be possible, but that…that’s what the evidence seems to be pointing towards.” Victor says. “Wait a minute, so if Vic is really V.J, why on earth would he be a suspect in kidnapping? I know I don’t remember much about V.J, but I don’t believe he would be capable of such a horrific crime.” Colin says. “We don’t have much information, but we believe he may have been brainwashed.” Victor reveals. “By whom?” Colin asks. “Your grandmother, Madeline.” Victor tells him. “Well that would certainly explain quite a bit…” Colin mutters. “What do you mean?” Victor asks. “My grandmother surprised the family at dinner a few nights ago. Of course, we all assumed that she was just here to visit family, but maybe that wasn’t the case. Maybe she was here because of Vic, or V.J, whoever the hell he really is!” Colin suggests. “I’d say that’s a reasonable assumption.” Victor says. “My god…I knew that my grandmother was capable of some pretty awful things, but if she really is controlling V.J or whatever…that means all this time, she has known that the love of my mother’s life has been alive and she didn’t say a word! If V.J is working at her behest, that likely means she is the one who saved him after he was shot, the one who faked his death!” Colin notes. “That does seem likely.” Victor agrees. “And to think that I have been communicating with her these past few years, developing a bond with her as she played the role of a doting grandmother from afar. Meanwhile, this entire time, she has been grooming the one person who is the closest thing I have ever had to a father into becoming a trained assassin for her! That wretched woman…” Colin mutters. “Colin, listen to me! It doesn’t matter what your grandmother did to V.J, we are going to find him, we are going to break through to him, and we are going to bring him home!” Victor says. “But what if we are too late? If my mother is with V.J, don’t you think it’s possible he may try to hurt her?” Colin asks. “I’d like to think it isn’t likely. V.J loved your mother, and I’m hoping that love will shine through whatever programming your grandmother put him through. Besides, as evil as Madeline is, I’m not sure she would let V.J hurt Serena anyways.” Victor says. “I hope you’re right…she’s all I have left, Victor. I’ve gone my entire life with her as my only parent, sometimes even my only family, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing her.” Colin says. Victor places a hand on Colin’s shoulder. “You won’t have to. Trust me, one way or another, this is going to have a happy ending. Your mother is going to come home, and when she finds out V.J is still alive, her joy is going to be a sight to behold. I promise, everything is going to be okay. Listen, I really should be going. I’m going to call some contacts of mine and see what I can do about tracking your mother down.” Victor says. “Please keep me updated regarding any new developments.” Colin urges. “Of course I will, and if you hear from your mother at all, let me know.” Victor says. “I will.” Colin says. Victor heads towards the door. “Victor, one last thing.” Colin says. Victor turns towards Colin. “What is it?” Victor asks. “Thank you for reassuring me, it really did help.” Colin says. “Of course. You may not have been a part of this family for a long time Colin, but I do feel in a way that you are my grandson. So if you ever need someone to talk to or whatever, don’t hesitate to call me. We’re family.” Victor tells him. Colin smiles. “Thank you, I really appreciate that.” Colin says. “Take care.” Victor says, before walking out. Colin pulls out his phone and looks down at a photo of him and Serena together.

In Switzerland, The Master places his drink down next to a picture of The Evil Force. “You should be quite happy I survived falling off of that bridge, father. I’m the only one of your children capable of continuing your legacy, god knows Daisy certainly hasn’t been making any efforts on her end. Instead, she set out to kill you by destroying the last remaining copy of your essence. Well I promise you, though you may no longer be among the living, I am not going to rest until I do your legacy justice. Once I manage to collect all three of the diamond jewels for myself, this world is going to fall before the great dynasty of The Evil Force.” The Master says. The door can be heard opening. The Master turns and finds Vic standing in the doorway! “Sorry to interrupt your monologue, but I believe you have something that I want.” Vic tells The Master…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down