QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 78(3/4/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 78(3/4/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 78(3/4/24)

Post by QG Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:59 am

At the cliffside, Lydia is looking over the edge, when she hears a car pulling up behind her. Lydia turns around and sees Lucas exiting the car. “There you are! Thank god you’re safe!” Lucas says, as he runs to Lydia and embraces her. “Thank you for coming so quickly!” Lydia says. “Of course! I’m sorry that I didn’t realize you were missing! If I had, maybe I could’ve done something sooner.” Lucas says. “How could you have known? I told you earlier that I needed to run some errands, you weren’t expecting me home until later tonight.” Lydia notes. “Still, knowing how Mia is, I should’ve insisted on coming with you. So, walk me through exactly what happened.” Lucas says. “After I had left you and Julia at Goo Village, Mia found me and cornered me. She pulled a gun on me, she made me come with her here, and she had planned on forcing me to jump. If I refused to jump, she was just going to shoot me.” Lydia says. “That evil, sadistic bitch. Damn it, I knew I should’ve taken her out sooner! If I had, you wouldn’t have had to go through any of this!” Lucas notes. “No, instead I would have had to go through you going to prison which would’ve been even worse. Anyways, before Mia was able to shoot me, I lunged for the gun, we fought over it, and I shot her. After that, she fell off the cliff.” Lydia recalls. Lucas looks over the side of the cliff. “Any sign of her resurfacing?” Lucas questions. “I-I’ve been looking down there but I haven’t seen anything.” Lydia says. “I’m not expecting her to surface. The water looks pretty nasty down there.” Lucas observes. “Do you think there’s a chance she could have survived?” Lydia asks. “Not a chance. Not only was she shot, but she fell off a cliff! That isn’t even taking into account her age!” Lucas notes. “So then this nightmare is finally over.” Lydia realizes. Lucas smiles. “Yeah, all thanks to you.” Lucas says. “I was just defending myself.” Lydia says. “Maybe, but you defending yourself ended Mia’s reign of terror. Thanks to you, we’ll never have to worry about that monster again. So, have you called the police yet?” Lucas questions. “Not yet, you were my first call.” Lydia admits. “Maybe it’s better that way.” Lucas says. “What do you mean?” Lydia asks. “It’s no secret that there was some bad blood between you and Mia, I don’t want the cops to think that you killed her in cold blood.” Lucas says. “So I’m just supposed to keep quiet about the fact that I shot her?” Lydia asks. “No body, no crime.” Lucas points out. “Even if there was a body, there still wouldn’t have been a crime! It was self defense!” Lydia notes. “I know that, I’m just worried that the police aren’t going to know that!” Lucas says. “That’s a risk I’m willing to take! I’m sorry, but I can’t keep quiet about this! Besides, the gun didn’t go over the cliff with Mia, it’s still on the ground over there. Hopefully the police will be able to trace it back to Mia.” Lydia says. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Lucas asks. “Yes, I’m sure.” Lydia confirms. Lucas sighs. “Okay then.” Lucas says. Lydia pulls out her phone and begins to dial the number for the police…

In the squad room of the Fantastic P.D, Don and Kaylie walk in and join Victor and Julia. “Hey, we need to get a team over to Serena Masters’ place! According to Victor, Vic has been staying with her for quite some time now.” Julia says. “Wait, seriously?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right. Vic supposedly has amnesia, he doesn’t remember anything about his past life, so Serena invited him to come and live with her.” Victor says. “Wow, if only Serena knew…” Kaylie mutters. “I’m sure if Serena knew that Vic was a hired gun for her deranged mother, she never would have agreed to let him come and stay with her!” Victor says. “I-I wasn’t talking about that…” Kaylie says. “Kaylie, what’s wrong?” Julia asks. “We ran all of the prints that we found at the warehouse Lawrence was at. One set belonged to Madeline, another belonged to who we assume was Vic.” Don says. “What do you mean who you assume was Vic?” Victor asks. “We ran the other set of prints several times, making sure that there were no mistakes, but each time…the results came back conclusive.” Don says. “What are you getting at?” Julia asks. “Do you know who Vic really is?” Victor asks. “We think so. The set of prints we found at the warehouse were an exact match…for V.J Goo.” Kaylie reveals. Victor’s eyes widen. “What did you just say?” Victor asks. “The prints at the warehouse, they were a match for V.J.” Kaylie repeats. “Isn’t that your son?” Julia questions. “That’s your brother…” Victor mutters. Victor turns towards Kaylie and Don. “No, no! You need to run those prints again! This isn’t possible!” Victor says. “Mr. Goo, we’ve run the prints several times. Each time, the results come back the same. The prints found at that warehouse belong to your son V.J.” Don tells him. “But that isn’t possible! My son has been dead for nearly seven years! He and Vic couldn’t possibly be the same person!” Victor states. “V.J was a cop, right? Is it possible that maybe those prints are old? Maybe he was part of some sort of operation years ago that happened in that warehouse!” Julia suggests. “It’s unlikely. The prints would have been worn by now, these ones are definitely new.” Kaylie says. “Besides, if they were from a police operation from years back, I think we would have found more than just V.J and Madeline’s fingerprints.” Don says. “This isn’t possible…it just…it isn’t possible! Kaylie, Don, you were both in town back when V.J died! He was shot during a drug bust, he was declared brain dead! There was nothing that the doctors could do to save him! So how does he go from that to working as a hired gun for Madeline Masters?” Victor asks. “I know, it sounds totally nuts! But in a weird way…it fits. I mean, he’s already going by the name Vic!” Kaylie points out. “He chose that name for himself. Supposedly he felt some sort of a connection to it.” Victor says. “Because Vic is short for Victor and his full name is Victor Junior. Plus, we have the different face, the amnesia. Whoever saved V.J, they obviously didn’t want anyone else to know that he was alive.” Don says. “Is it even a question of who? V.J is working for Madeline Masters, it seems likely she had a hand in saving him.” Julia says. A cop walks over to Kaylie. “Detective, we just got a call about a shooting down by the cliffs.” The cop says. “Okay, I’ll head over there and check it out.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards Don. “Do you have everything covered here?” Kaylie asks. “Sure. Go ahead.” Don urges. Kaylie nods and walks out. Julia turns towards Victor. “So what are you going to do now?” Julia asks. “I have to call Serena. She needs to know that V.J is alive!” Victor says, as he quickly pulls out his phone.

In Switzerland, Vic is face to face with Serena in the doorway of his hotel room. “What the hell are you doing here?” Vic asks. “I followed you.” Serena answers. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Vic says. “Why? Because you don’t want me to know why you’re here?” Serena questions. “Because it isn’t any of your business why I’m here! Damn it, Serena! I told you I was leaving, we should’ve just left it at that!” Vic yells. “What kind of friend would I have been if I did that?” Serena asks. “You and I are not friends.” Vic argues. “Don’t say that. We built a bond after you woke up in the hospital. I feel a connection to you and I know that you feel it too! There is no way that you just suddenly stopped giving a damn and flew halfway across the world for the hell of it! Something is going on here, and I’m not leaving until I find out what it is!” Serena yells.

Across Switzerland, Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara are shocked to see a very much alive The Master. “Well this is awkward. No one has anything to say? No welcome back, The Master? No I’m thrilled to see that you are not dead, The Master? Nothing at all?” The Master asks. “I’ve got something to say. Next time I shoot you, I’m aiming for the head.” Andy says. The Master smiles. “Oh how I have missed your wonderful sense of humor.” The Master says. “So how exactly did you survive? Last time anyone saw you, you were shot and then you threw yourself off a bridge to avoid going to jail.” Andy recalls. “I was shot by you.” The Master points out. “I wouldn’t have had to shoot you if you didn’t take Lydia Masters hostage. So how did you survive all that?” Andy wonders. “I think I can answer that. Lawrence Stanpatos helped you, didn’t he?” Rebecca asks. “Who?” The Master asks. “Why would you think Lawrence helped him?” Andy asks. “Because of the takeover of Masters Corp. Lawrence somehow got his hands on Lydia’s shares in the company, which last anyone knew, were in The Master’s possession. So if I had to wager a guess, I would say that Lawrence saved The Master after he jumped off that bridge, and then to repay him for his help, The Master provided him with Lydia’s 20% in Masters Corp. How am I doing so far?” Rebecca asks. “Just lovely. It’s clear why they pay you the big bucks, darling.” The Master says. “So then if Lawrence helped save The Master, does that mean The Master is working for him now?” Ciara wonders. “I’m sorry, I don’t believe we’ve been formally introduced. Hello, my name is The Master, you may have heard of me on the news once or twice. And you are?” The Master questions. “Ciara Goo.” Ciara responds. “Ah yes, Victor Goo’s troubled daughter, not to be confused with the illegitimate daughter of his that surfaced a few years ago. It is lovely to finally meet you, Miss. Goo. I have heard a great deal about you, especially regarding your work at the WPA. It is such a shame that your career was cut short by that unfortunate gunshot wound.” The Master says. “The gunshot wound isn’t the reason I stepped down, I wanted to spend more time with my daughter.” Ciara says. “Is that right? That’s funny, I don’t seem to see any sign of young Sabrina anywhere. Is she hiding in the luggage?” The Master asks. “That’s enough! Ciara asked you a question and you are going to answer it.” Rebecca says. “That’s right, the lovely Miss. Goo wanted to know if I was working for Lawrence Stanpatos. Well to answer your question, no, I am not. Our association, if you could even call it that, ended after he saved my life and I provided him with the shares in Masters Corp. I’m curious why you would think that I was still working for him.” The Master says. “No particular reason.” Rebecca claims. “Why do I find that difficult to believe? Given the reason that you are here, perhaps Lawrence is after the three diamond jewels and you suspect I may be working at his behest. That is why you came, is it not? You are trying to locate the jewels and you believe that my father was in possession of one?” The Master asks. “We did, but I’m guessing you have it now.” Andy assumes. “That is an excellent assumption.” The Master says. The Master reaches into his pocket and pulls out the diamond ring! “I believe this is what you’re looking for.” The Master says!

At the cliffside, Lucas is hugging Lydia when police sirens can be heard. Lydia pulls away from him just in time to see a police car pull up to the scene. The door opens and Kaylie steps out. “Lucas? Lydia?” Kaylie asks. “Kaylie, thank you for coming.” Lucas says. Kaylie walks over to them. “What happened? Are you both okay?” Kaylie questions. “Yeah, we’re fine.” Lydia says. “She’s fine physically, but emotionally may be a different story.” Lucas says. “What happened?” Kaylie asks. “I shot Mia Goo.” Lydia reveals. Kaylie looks around. “Where is she?” Kaylie questions. “She went over the cliff. I need you to know that I did not shoot her in cold blood. Mia pulled a gun on me, she forced me to come with her here, and she had planned on killing me! The only reason I’m still alive is because I took a chance and fought her for the gun.” Lydia says. “So you two fought for the gun, the gun went off and then Mia went off the cliff?” Kaylie asks. “That’s right.” Lydia says. Kaylie looks over the cliff and down at the water. “Damn, the water is rough tonight. If Mia was shot AND she fell in the water, there’s no way in hell she’s still alive.” Kaylie says. “If you ask me, that’s a good thing. That woman has done nothing but cause pain and suffering since the moment she stepped foot in Fantastic City. Considering she was still able to get to us even when she was locked inside an insane asylum, I don’t think prison would’ve been enough to stop her.” Lucas says. Kaylie notices the gun lying on the ground next to a blood stain. “Is that the gun Mia had?” Kaylie asks. “That’s the one. That’s-that’s her blood, too.” Lydia says. Kaylie puts on a pair of gloves, pulls out a baggie, and places the gun inside the baggie. “What are you doing?” Lucas asks. “I’m taking the gun for evidence.” Kaylie says. “But there wasn’t a crime committed! This was self defense!” Lucas points out. “I’m sure that it was, but I still need to do my job and investigate. Speaking of which, I’m going to need you to go down to the police station and provide us with a formal statement, Lydia. Tell us everything from the moment Mia pulled her gun on you to the moment she went over the cliff.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, of course. Should-should I bring a lawyer?” Lydia asks. “That’s entirely up to you.” Kaylie says. “I’ll call Reagan Thorne on the ride over to the station.” Lucas says. “Okay, I’ll see you two down there. In the meantime, I’m gonna have a team comb over the area for any other evidence.” Kaylie says, before walking away. Lydia turns towards Lucas. “Now I’m starting to get a little nervous. Kaylie is taking the gun in for evidence? She wants a statement? I’m starting to feel more and more like a suspect by the second!” Lydia says. “Sweetheart, it’s okay. This is just procedure. Trust me, everything is going to be okay.” Lucas says, before he leans in and kisses Lydia.

In the squad room of the Fantastic P.D, Victor is on the phone as Don and Julia look on. “Serena, it’s me. Call me the moment you get this message, I really need to talk to you. The news I have to share…it’s potentially earth shattering.” Victor says, before hanging up. “No answer?” Julia asks. “It went straight to voicemail, which isn’t like her at all. I’m going to head over to her hotel room and make sure everything is okay.” Victor says. “I’ll come with you.” Don says. “That really isn’t necessary.” Victor says. “I disagree. If there is a chance that V.J could still be at the hotel room, your life could be in danger!” Julia says. “V.J wouldn’t hurt me! I’m his father!” Victor points out. “Maybe if he were in his right mind, but it doesn’t look like he is! God only knows what his mental state is like right now, you need to make sure you’re prepared.” Julia says. Victor nods. “No, you’re absolutely right. My god, I can’t believe this. All these years I’ve thought V.J was lost to me, all this time he’s been alive! Not just alive, but doing the dirty work of that wretched woman!” Victor says. “You’re going to get the V.J you remember back, you and Serena.” Julia says. “You’re damn right I am. There’s no way in hell I am going to let Madeline Masters use my son as some sort of puppet! V.J will remember who he is, I’ll make sure of it!” Victor says. “You ready?” Don asks. “Yeah, let’s go.” Victor says. Victor and Don walk out.

In Switzerland, Vic walks closer to Serena. “I think you’ve overestimated how much you matter to me. Hell, I think you might have overestimated how much I matter to you.” Vic says. “Is that right?” Serena asks. “We’ve known each other for a little over a month. Sure, we’ve lived together for most of that time, but that doesn’t mean we have this deep, meaningful connection. I mean, you’re acting like I’m the great love of your life but that just isn’t the case! You don’t matter to me, Serena, you just don’t.” Vic says. “You’re trying to get rid of me by making me hate you. It’d probably work if those words were coming from just about anyone else, but there is something about you…I can’t put my finger on it. Either way, I don’t think you mean any of that. I also don’t think you came all the way to Switzerland at random, you’re here for a reason. Why Vic? Why did you come here?” Serena questions. “You need to leave! NOW!” Vic yells. Vic grabs Serena’s arm but Serena rips it away. “NO! I’m not going anywhere! Not until I get some answers from you! What is going on? If you tell me, maybe I can help you!” Serena says. Vic begins to hold his head, clearly suffering from a severe headache. “Are-are you okay? Should I call you a doctor?” Serena asks. “No! What you should do is walk out that door and never come back. I’m not gonna ask again. You either go now, or I’m gonna call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing. Good luck getting anyone to fly all the way to Switzerland to bail you out of jail!” Vic says. “So that’s it? You aren’t gonna tell me anything?” Serena asks. “GO!” Vic screams. “Okay, fine! But just know that if you ever decide you do want to tell me what’s going on, you know where to find me.” Serena says. Serena walks towards the door, but then turns towards Vic one last time. “Good luck.” Serena says, before walking out. Once Serena is gone, Madeline comes out of the other room. “That was far too close for my liking.” Madeline says. “What are you talking about?” Vic wonders. “When you and my daughter were talking, you began experiencing a severe headache.” Madeline notes. “I recall, thank you.” Vic says. “That headache was caused by you trying to fight the conditioning. It may not have been obvious to Serena, it may not have even been obvious to you, but that is what was happening.” Madeline says. “My life’s purpose is to serve you, ma’am. I would never disobey you.” Vic says. “Perhaps not consciously, but you were on the verge of breaking free just now. It is a very good thing that Doctor Andropov installed that failsafe into your brain.” Madeline says. “I don’t get it. Why would Serena of all people have that effect on me? We’ve only known each other for about a month, unless…is it possible I knew her before the amnesia?” Vic wonders. “Would it matter if you did? Your life prior to becoming my soldier is irrelevant. What is relevant is your work for me. We potentially know where one of the three diamond jewels are, now it is time for you to go and claim it. Once I have the three jewels in hand, I will finally be able to pick up where I left off nine years ago.” Madeline says.

In The Master’s house, Andy immediately pulls his gun on The Master when he sees him with the diamond ring. “My, someone is eager to pull the trigger. Are you hoping to finish what you started three years ago? Just try not to muck it up this time.” The Master says. “Hand over the ring, now.” Andy demands. “I don’t think so. I’ve grown rather fond of this ring, I think parting with it would prove to be a huge mistake. Besides, I don’t think you’re going to pull the trigger. That would be considered murder, and it would also go against your pitiful moral code.” The Master says. “Maybe, but as far as everyone else knows, you’re already dead. I can’t exactly kill the same man twice, now can I?” Andy asks. “Well in that case, you may as well shoot me! At least you would be on equal footing with your wife, seeing as she murdered Andre in cold blood. By the way, darling, that isn’t to say I disapprove of what you did. Personally, I believe you did the world a favor by ridding it of Andre Stanpatos. I never did care for him.” The Master tells Rebecca. “Enough small talk! Just give Andy the ring so that we can leave!” Rebecca demands. “Why would I do that? Are you aware of how dangerous this particular piece of jewelry is? Perhaps not on it’s lonesome, but when combined with the other two diamond jewels, they possess unimaginable power.” The Master says. “And how would you know anything about that?” Andy wonders. “My father, of course. He has vast knowledge of items such as these. For instance, all this trouble you are going through to collect the three jewels, and I bet you don’t even know exactly what you are trying to stop. Madeline Masters’ machine was destroyed years ago, so surely you don’t think someone has rebuilt that.” The Master says. “Are you saying there’s another machine?” Andy asks. “I’m saying that there are multiple other machines, all developed by the same individual who created the diamond jewels years ago.” The Master says. “Who was that?” Ciara questions. “Is that a trick question?” The Master wonders. “What are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “Wait a moment, the three of you really don’t have any idea who created the jewels? Even after Madeline tried to cause a global heat wave all those years ago, you never bothered to find out the exact origin of the jewels?” The Master asks. “We stopped Madeline and the jewels were presumably destroyed, there wasn’t any reason to dig into their origins.” Andy says. “Well you wouldn’t need to dig far. The diamond jewels’ origins can be traced back to your family, Andy. Yours and the lovely Miss. Goo’s.” The Master reveals. “The Goo family created the diamond jewels?” Ciara asks. “Not the Goo family, my dear, just your grandfather.” The Master says. “Stan Goo.” Ciara realizes. “AKA Shadow.” Andy says. “I believe you met him on an island a few years back. If memory serves, he had attempted to brainwash Ciara’s dearly departed brother V.J. I believe he was successful in brainwashing the more recently departed Josephine. Too bad he perished when the island blew up.” The Master says. “I’m gonna need you to tell me everything else you know about the jewels, as well as my grandfather’s role in creating them!” Andy growls. Before The Master can answer, several of his men storm the room, with their guns drawn, and aim them at Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara! “Oh, I’m sorry, it looks like we have unfortunately run out of time. Now please, lower your weapon.” The Master says. “I’ve still got a clear shot at you.” Andy notes. “And my associates have a clear shot at your wife and your cousin. If you truly want me dead, then by all means, pull the trigger. I just hope you realize that by doing so, you are sealing the fate of everyone in this room. How do you think your daughter would feel once news reached her that both of her parents were killed? I’m sure she would be even more dismayed to learn that her father could have prevented it, had he not been so trigger happy.” The Master says. Andy hesitates to lower his gun. “I am only going to say this one last bloody time. Lower your weapon, or everyone in this room DIES! Do you understand?” The Master asks. Finally, Andy slowly lowers his gun. “Good man. Zip tie their hands.” The Master orders. His men walk over to Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara and zip tie their hands behind their backs. “What are you planning to do with us?” Rebecca asks. “You can rest easy knowing that I don’t intend to kill you, at least not yet. You see, I am very interested in knowing what you know about the three diamond jewels. If you were to share that information with me, I may feel motivated to release you.” The Master says. “We aren’t telling you anything.” Ciara says. “I had a feeling you were going to say that. Don’t worry, the three of you will have plenty of time to contemplate changing your minds, in the comfort of the prison downstairs. Take them.” The Master orders. The Master’s men begin escorting Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara towards the door. “This isn’t over.” Andy says. “No it is not. We’ll talk again soon.” The Master says. Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara are lead out of the room…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down