QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 75(2/27/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 75(2/27/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 75(2/27/24)

Post by QG Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:20 pm

It's a new day in Fantastic City. Lydia is lying in bed asleep when a rose is waved in front of her nose. Lydia wakes up and sees Lucas sitting on the bed next to her. “Morning, sleepy head.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Good morning…am I dreaming?” Lydia asks. “Why would you ask that?” Lucas wonders. “Because for the past two years, moments like this have only ever happened for us in my dreams.” Lydia says. “They are reality now, and they are going to be our reality for the rest of our lives.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Hearing you say that is like music to my ears.” Lydia says. “And seeing that beautiful smile of yours is like music for my heart.” Lucas says. “I missed how sweet you are. So where did you get the rose?” Lydia asks. “From the garden. I went and picked one real fast while I was cooking you breakfast.” Lucas says. Lydia sits up. “You cooked me breakfast?” Lydia asks. “One second.” Lucas tells her. Lucas stands up, walks over to the other side of the room, and picks up a tray that is covered. Lucas then carries the tray over to Lydia and places it on her lap. “For you, my love.” Lucas tells her. “You didn’t have to do this.” Lydia says. “Seriously? We’ve gone two years without me being able to surprise you like this. Plus, I have to make up for the last month of being a complete jackass to you.” Lucas says. “That wasn’t you.” Lydia notes. “Even so, I’m sure hearing me say those awful things to you had to have hurt. You’ll never have to worry about that again though. Anyways, take the lid off the food and see what I made for you.” Lucas says. Lydia removes the lid and finds pancakes, eggs, and bacon with an engagement ring right in the middle of the plate! Lydia gasps. “Wait a minute, how on earth did that get in there?” Lucas playfully asks. Lydia picks up the ring. “This is the same ring you gave me when you proposed a few years ago!” Lydia realizes. “When they found that charred body they thought was yours after the Goo castle explosion, they found that ring on its finger. I never could bring myself to part with it after that, it would feel like I was saying a permanent goodbye to you.” Lucas says. “Are…are you asking me to marry you again?” Lydia asks. “I already did that three years ago. I guess what I’m really doing is asking if you still want to marry me.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “Of course I still want to marry you!” Lydia exclaims. “Perfect. Should we seal the deal with a kiss?” Lucas asks. “I think we can do better than that. Do you think the food will still be warm?” Lydia asks. “If not, that’s why they invented the microwave.” Lucas says. Lucas picks up the tray of food and moves it to the end table. Lydia then pulls Lucas into a passionate kiss and the two fall back onto the bed.

In the food court of Goo Village, Julia is sitting at a table, deep in thought, when Mia walks up to her. “Julia darling, is that you?” Mia asks. “Oh god, just what I need…” Julia mumbles. Mia sits across from Julia. “I am so glad I bumped into you, I’ve been meaning to reach out.” Mia says. “Have you now?” Julia asks. “Absolutely! I wanted to offer you my congratulations.” Mia says. “Congratulations on what?” Julia questions. “Your wedding, of course! I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that you and Lucas are incredibly happy together.” Mia says. “I’m sorry to disappoint you, Mia, but there wasn’t a wedding.” Julia says. “Oh my goodness! What happened? Was there a delay? Did someone fall ill? Did someone die?” Mia asks. “None of the above. Lucas decided he didn’t want to marry me anymore.” Julia says. “Lucas got cold feet? That sniveling coward!” Mia says. “It's not that Lucas got cold feet, it's just that he decided to go back to his one true love…Lydia.” Julia says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is on the phone. “Lawrence, its me again. Its been nearly two days since you disappeared, please give me a call if you can.” Dylan says, before hanging up. Ava walks in. “Hey, any word on Uncle Lawrence?” Ava asks. “I just left him another message.” Dylan says. “What good do you think leaving him messages is going to do if he’s in some kind of trouble?” Ava asks. “We don’t know that he’s in any sort of danger, Ava. For all we know, he could be off on some mysterious business trip!” Dylan suggests. “Without saying anything to anyone?” Ava asks. “I wouldn’t put it past him.” Dylan says. Dylan and Ava turn when they hear the front door open. A moment later, a disheveled looking Lawrence walks into the living room. “Uncle Lawrence!” Ava exclaims, before running over to Lawrence and hugging him. “Oh my goodness, this is quite the greeting!” Lawrence notes. “We were so worried about you!” Ava says. “I’m sorry to have troubled you, my dear. Believe me, I never would have vanished of my own accord.” Lawrence says. “So then what happened to you?” Dylan asks. “Ava darling, would you mind giving my son and I some privacy?” Lawrence asks. “Actually, I would mind! I was really worried about you, I want to know what happened.” Ava says. “Alright, very well. The truth is, I was abducted.” Lawrence admits.

In Serena’s hotel room, Vic comes out of the other room carrying a bag. Vic sighs. “I’ve gotta do this, I don’t have a choice…” Vic says. Vic heads towards the door and opens it. “Vic?” A voice asks. Vic turns around and sees Serena standing on the other side of the room. “Are you going somewhere?” Serena asks. “Serena, I didn’t think you’d be up.” Vic says. “I heard you out here moving around, I wanted to make sure everything was okay.” Serena says. “Everything is fine.” Vic says. “Okay, so what’s with the bag?” Serena asks. “You were gonna find out eventually so I guess I might as well just tell you. I’m leaving town…for good.” Vic reveals!

In Lucas and Lydia’s bedroom, Lydia is now lying in Lucas’ arms. “This feels so right…me being with you, I’ve missed this.” Lydia says. “Me too. You know, even when I thought I didn’t love you anymore, something inside of me just didn’t feel right. I tried my best to bury that feeling, to convince myself that Julia was the woman I wanted to be with, but…I just couldn’t manage it. Even right before the wedding was supposed to start, I found myself thinking about our wedding.” Lucas says. “That’s because no amount of brainwashing can keep us apart. Sure, it may have worked for a little while, but it was never going to be long term. Our love is stronger than anything Mia Goo or anyone else could throw our way.” Lydia says. “Did you ever once think that maybe you wouldn’t be able to get through to me? That I might’ve been lost to you forever?” Lucas asks. “The thought had crossed my mind a few times, but I tried not to let it bring me down. I was determined to get you back, one way or another.” Lydia says. “I think you proved that when you had me kidnapped.” Lucas says. Lydia laughs. “I know, I probably took things a little too far.” Lydia says. “Hey, it worked, didn’t it? You got through to me, and now look at us.” Lucas says. “Together and happy, the way we were meant to be.” Lydia says. “The way we are going to be for the rest of our lives.” Lucas says. “Yeah, lets hope so.” Lydia says. “You sound like you’re doubting that.” Lucas says. “Not because I think we are going to break up or anything, but we both know Mia isn’t going to be too happy when she finds out her programming failed and that we are back together.” Lydia says. “Well I meant what I said on New Years, I am going to make her pay for what she did to you. Her brainwashing might’ve sidetracked me a little bit, but now that I remember how much I love you, her days are numbered.” Lucas says. “Lucas…” Lydia mutters. “What?! She kept you prisoner for two years, Lydia! That’s not even mentioning all of the other things she did to come between us! It is time someone finally puts her where she belongs, in the ground!” Lucas says. “I understand the urge to want to kill Mia, probably better than anyone, but it isn’t going to do us any good.” Lydia says. “I won’t get caught.” Lucas assures her. “I’m sure you probably won’t, but that isn’t what I’m worried about. This isn’t you anymore, you're not the type to go and kill someone for revenge.” Lydia says. “This isn’t for revenge, this is to protect you!” Lucas says. “And I appreciate that, but I don’t need protecting! If Mia decides to come after us again, we will face her together. I just don’t want you to do something that we will both end up regretting.” Lydia says. Lucas sighs. “Okay then. I won’t kill Mia…yet. But I’m telling you, if that bitch decides to come after you again, that’s going to be the end of it.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “That’s good enough for me.” Lydia says, before kissing Lucas.

“Lucas and Lydia are back together?! Since when?!” Mia questions. “You sound surprised.” Julia observes. “Of course I am surprised! Lucas was supposed to only have eyes for you, he was supposed to have forgotten all about that red headed disgrace!” Mia says. “Well he didn’t, so it looks like your little plan failed.” Julia says. “I beg your pardon?” Mia asks. “Don’t play dumb with me! Clearly Lydia was right, you did do something to mess with Lucas’ head! It's the only thing that could possibly explain all of these 180s!” Julia says. “I resent the accusation that I would do anything of that magnitude! I am a law abiding citizen! What do you intend to do about this?” Mia wonders. “Excuse me?” Julia asks. “Surely you can’t be planning to take this lying down! That wretch stole your fiance, you need to be seeking payback!” Mia says. “Oh no, don’t you even think about it! You are not going to use me as a pawn in your latest plan to come between Lucas and Lydia!” Julia says. “Who said anything about using you? These people ruined your life! Lydia having the gall to return from the dead to a place where she isn’t welcomed, and then you have Lucas who has been leading you on since the moment the two of you entered into a relationship! You can’t just shrug your shoulders and move on with your life! You need to have your revenge!” Mia tells her. “What I do or don’t do really isn’t any of your business.” Julia says. “Don’t say that, Julia. You can confide in dear old cousin Mia, perhaps I could even help you!” Mia suggests. Julia stands up. “This conversation is over. Don’t approach me again.” Julia tells Mia, before walking away. Mia slams her fist into the table. “Damn you, Lydia! And Lucas too! Actually, damn Andropov for not doing a good enough job programming Lucas to hate Lydia! What a way to ruin my morning…oh well, I can’t let this discourage me. If brainwashing Lucas wasn’t enough to drive a wedge between those two star crossed lovers, I suppose I’ll just have to turn towards a more permanent solution.” Mia says…

“Who would kidnap you?” Ava questions. “It was Madeline Masters.” Lawrence reveals. “Lydia’s mother?” Dylan asks. “That’s right. She was after that family heirloom of ours.” Lawrence tells Dylan. “What family heirloom?” Ava wonders. “Lawrence and I have been trying to track down a ring that has been in the family for generations.” Dylan lies. “Well apparently Madeline is after it as well.” Lawrence says. “Why would she care about something that belonged to our family?” Ava asks. “If I had to guess, I’d say it was money.” Dylan says. “Whatever the case may be, I had no choice but to tell her everything I knew.” Lawrence says. Ava notices the cut on Lawrence’s neck. “What happened there?” Ava questions. “That was part of her attempt to extort the information out of me. Her man began to cut into my throat. If he had succeeded in killing me, he was going to target my family next, which obviously would have included the two of you.” Lawrence says. “Are we safe now?” Ava asks. “Yes, I think so. I told her what she wanted to know so she has no other reason to come after us.” Lawrence says. “Well that info isn’t gonna do her much good from jail. You need to call the cops and report Madeline for what she did to you.” Ava says. “Ava, I can’t do that.” Lawrence says. “Why not?” Ava questions. “Because if I turn Madeline in, she could be inclined to come after my loved ones as retaliation!” Lawrence suggests. “I’m sure you could hire a security team to look after us.” Ava says. “She’s right. You can’t just shrug your shoulders and pretend this is no big deal!” Dylan says. “You know what? I’m not even gonna wait for you to answer, I’m just gonna go ahead and call the cops myself.” Ava says, before walking out into the foyer. “That one is a force for her age.” Dylan notes. “Yes, she takes after her mother in that regard.” Lawrence says. “So when you mentioned the whole family heirloom, you were referring to the three diamond jewels, right?” Dylan asks. “That’s correct.” Lawrence confirms. “Which means Madeline is after them…just great. She tried to use those jewels to melt the world years ago!” Dylan points out. “I’m aware.” Lawrence says. “Is there any update on the search for the ring?” Dylan questions. “It has been redirected. As it turns out, someone else managed to grab the ring from the Arctic before my operative could. Now it would appear that the ring is in Switzerland. Hopefully my operative will be able to get to it before Madeline can.” Lawrence says.

“You’re leaving town? Did you get your memory back?” Serena asks. “No.” Vic says. “Then why leave?” Serena asks. “There’s nothing for me here, no reason for me to stay.” Vic claims. “Come on, that isn’t exactly true! Everything you know to be true about yourself is here in Fantastic. You just said it yourself, you don’t remember anything else!” Serena notes. “That’s not a good enough reason to stay.” Vic says. “Is this because of what almost happened between us the other night?” Serena asks. “Huh?” Vic asks. “The almost kiss.” Serena tells him. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Vic says. “How could you not remember what I’m talking about?! Okay, if it wasn’t the kiss, then why are you really leaving?” Serena asks. “Because I want to! Is that a good enough answer for you?!” Vic angrily asks. “What is going on with you? You seem so…so different.” Serena says. “I’m the same guy I’ve always been.” Vic claims. “No, you aren’t. The man that woke up in that hospital room, the man I’ve been getting to know ever since, he wouldn’t talk to me like that. He wouldn’t be this cold and emotionless person because he was vibrant, humorous, and full of life! I can tell you this too, that Vic wouldn’t try to sneak off like a thief in the night and leave town without saying a word to me! You don’t resemble that guy at all!” Serena says. “Maybe this is who I really am.” Vic suggests. “No way. I might not know who you were before you woke up in the hospital, but I’d like to think I’ve gotten to know your heart. This isn’t you.” Serena says. “We’re done here. Good bye.” Vic says. Vic heads out the door, but Serena runs after him. “Hold on a second! You can’t just walk out like that! If something is going on, you can tell me! Maybe I can help you!” Serena suggests. “Trust me, you’d be better off staying far away from me.” Vic says. “So I was right, something IS going on.” Serena says. “I’ll tell you what is going on. I am leaving Fantastic City and there is nothing you can do about it. The best thing you could do is to close this door after I leave and pretend like I never existed! You’d be better off.” Vic says. “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. You’re my friend and I care about you.” Serena says. “Well…I…I don’t care about you. Goodbye.” Vic says, before closing the door.

Outside in the food court of Goo Village, Vic walks out the front door of Slate Gray. “Its me. I just left the hotel, I’m heading to the airstrip now…see you then.” Vic says, before hanging up. Vic takes one last look at the hotel, sighs, and then walks off. Once Vic is out of sight, Serena comes out the front door of the hotel and follows him…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down