QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 74(2/26/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 74(2/26/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 74(2/26/24)

Post by QG Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:19 pm

At the Lakeside Diner, Dannie and Jenna are sitting at a booth together. “Your profile says that you’re a nurse.” Dannie notes. “That’s right. Its really great, I love being able to help people.” Jenna says. “I feel the same exact way. I’m a psychiatrist.” Dannie reveals. “I remember you mentioned that in your profile. Do you work at Fantastic Medical?” Jenna wonders. “I do.” Dannie confirms. “No way! That’s where I work! Its crazy we haven’t bumped into each other at all.” Jenna notes. “I don’t know. You do look a little familiar. Maybe we’ve passed each other in the hallways and didn’t even realize it.” Dannie suggests. “Maybe.” Jenna says. “So what do you like to do for fun outside of work? Any hobbies?” Dannie wonders. “I mean, I like to draw a bit. I don’t do it nearly as much as I did when I was a teenager, but it’s something I like to go back to whenever I have any down time.” Jenna says. “Have you ever considered doing it professionally?” Dannie asks. “No, definitely not! I’m not anywhere near good enough to do it professionally.” Jenna says. “From what I’ve seen, a lot of artists say that, including people who have gone on to become famous for their work.” Dannie says. “Maybe, but I’m happy with the job I have. I like playing a part in saving people, it makes me feel good about myself.” Jenna says. Dannie smiles. “Good for you.” Dannie says. “What about you? Any hobbies?” Jenna asks. “I like to go for walks, I garden. My mother actually had this beautiful garden filled with different flowers and I’ve been trying my best to keep it alive. Its very therapeutic.” Dannie says. “I’m sure she appreciates the help.” Jenna says. “I’m sure she would if she were still here. Unfortunately, she passed away about eight years ago.” Dannie says. “Aww, I’m so sorry.” Jenna says. “Thank you. The pain has certainly gotten easier as the years go by, but I can tell you that it never goes away.” Dannie says. “Trust me, you don’t have to tell me anything. I lost my mom too, so I know exactly what that’s like.” Jenna says.

At Colossal Heights, Don and Janice are face to face in the visiting room. Janice sits across from Don at the table. “Wow, this is so unbelievable! You know, when I had them call you, I really didn’t think you would come. I can’t believe you actually did!” Janice says. “Neither can I.” Don says. “Come on Donny, I know we’ve had our differences in the past, but I’m still your mom.” Janice notes. “And you’re still the woman who tried to kill my wife, the woman who let me take the fall for her supposed murder, the woman who tried to kill Josephine Acerbi, the woman who is the reason that my wife is dead!” Don shouts. “I’m not the one who shot Alexa! It was that dumb ass ex girlfriend of yours, Josephine! She’s the one who had terrible aim!” Janice says. “She was aiming for YOU!” Don points out. “My point exactly!” Janice says. “Wow, I really can’t believe this. You’ve been locked up in here for eight years and you haven’t changed a bit!” Don says. “No no, Donny, that isn’t true! I have changed! It's the reason I called you down here! Part of my therapy is making amends with the people I’ve hurt, and since Josephine and Alexa are unfortunately no longer with us, you’re next on the list. I know that I’ve hurt you, tremendously so, but you’ve gotta know that I love you with all my heart and I feel terrible about the things I did! Please Donny, please forgive me. From the bottom of my heart, I am truly, truly sorry!” Janice tells him. “What is this? I haven’t heard from you in years.” Don notes. “Only ‘cause you wouldn’t return any of my calls. I called you a bunch after they shipped me off here, I called you after Joel passed away, I wrote you letters, you never returned any of them. Eventually I just gave up.” Janice says. “So then why try again now?” Don wonders. “I missed you.” Janice says. “No, there is more to it than just that.” Don says. Janice smiles. “Glad to see you’re still the greatest detective ever. Its like I said earlier, my doctors think me making amends with the people I’ve hurt is a huge step in my recovery.” Janice says. “So you called me here to apologize? Apologize for nearly killing Alexa and letting the cops think I did it? Apologize for trying to kill Josephine?” Don asks. “I wasn’t well! I know that now! I was an overbearing mama bear who took things way too far, but I want to be better! I miss you, sweetheart. I miss you, I miss your brother, I miss my family!” Janice says. “What aren’t you telling me, Ma?” Don wonders. “You still think there’s more?” Janice asks. “Absolutely. If you even expect me to entertain any of this, you better tell me what it is.” Don says. Janice sighs. “Okay. My doctors think I’ve made great progress these last few years and are considering releasing me, but before that can happen, there are certain boxes I need checked off.” Janice says. “Boxes like making amends with the people you’ve hurt?” Don asks. “That’s one of them, yes. It would also help if I had somebody to vouch for me when it comes time to advocate for my release, somebody who would agree to let me come and stay with them, take responsibility for me.” Janice says. “So not only do you want my forgiveness, you want me to let you come and live with me?” Don asks. “I know I’m asking a lot of you. I’ve done terrible things to the people around you, and by doing that, I realize now that I was doing terrible things to you too. I am so, so sorry, and I would completely understand if you never wanted to talk to me again. But listen, this isn’t just about checking off boxes for my therapy, I also want my son back. You’ve always been my precious baby and I’d love nothing more than to be given another chance by you. Please Donny, can you find it in your big, warm heart to forgive me?” Janice asks.

At The Evil Force’s compound in the Arctic, Andy and Rebecca lower their guns when they realize Ciara is the person they stumbled upon. “I can’t believe it!” Andy says. “That makes two of us. I wasn’t expecting to find anybody else here, especially not the two of you.” Ciara says. “What are you doing here?” Rebecca asks. “That’s the first thing you say to me? Its been a while Rebecca, don’t you think you owe your BFF a hug?” Ciara asks. Rebecca smiles. “Of course.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks over to Ciara and hugs her. “It is so good to see you again! Where the hell have you been? Every time we ask your Dad about you, he says that you’re away on some mysterious work related assignment.” Rebecca says. “I hate not being able to tell Dad and Sabrina what I’ve been up to or where I’ve been, but…trust me, its better that way.” Ciara says. “So what’s going on? Are you back with the WPA?” Andy asks. “Not quite. I found work someplace else.” Ciara says. “Any chance you are able to tell us who this work is for?” Rebecca asks. “I really wish I could, but I can’t. You both know how it is in the intelligence field.” Ciara says. “Unfortunately we do. Tell us this though, what are you doing here?” Andy asks. “It's classified.” Ciara says. “I don’t suppose it has anything to do with the three diamond jewels, does it?” Rebecca asks. “Why would you ask that?” Ciara wonders. “Because its the reason we’re here. We got intel that The Evil Force was in possession of the ring before he died, we think he could’ve stashed it here.” Andy says. “When Dannie was possessed last year, they came here searching for an item known as the devil’s medallion, an item The Evil Force had that he had stashed here.” Rebecca recalls. “So it stands to reason The Evil Force would’ve stashed the ring here too. I know, that’s why I’m here too. But why are you two trying to find the jewels? This is a bit out of the Fantastic P.D’s jurisdiction.” Ciara notes. “We’re trying to collect all three of them before my uncle can.” Rebecca reveals.

In a warehouse, Vic splashes a sleeping Lawrence with a bucket of water, waking him up. “Come now Mr. Stanpatos, you have gotten enough sleep. Now that you have rested, it is time you provide us with the answers we seek.” Madeline says. “I already told you yesterday that I have no intention of cooperating.” Lawrence says. “I remember what you told me yesterday. But, you have had plenty of time to ponder your next move, I thought perhaps you would have changed your mind by now.” Madeline says. “I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I have not. I’ve spent years trying to locate the diamond jewels for myself, I’m certainly not going to tell you everything I know and risk jeopardizing years of work.” Lawrence says. “So you would rather risk your life instead? Surely you realize that telling me what I want to know is the only way you could survive this ordeal.” Madeline says. “I’m willing to accept the risk. As I told you yesterday, I have contingency plans in the event that I die.” Lawrence says. “I admire your resilience. Unfortunately, it isn’t going to get you anywhere with me.” Madeline says. Madeline motions towards a chair on the other side of the room. Vic grabs the chair, places it in front of Lawrence, and Madeline sits in it. “Now correct me if I’m wrong here, but I am guessing whatever it is you have planned is designed to benefit your family. I spent most of the night researching you, trying to get to know you better, and it seems that you have been trying to expand the Stanpatos family empire for quite some time now. A part of that expansion was stealing my family company for your son.” Madeline says. “I fail to see your point.” Lawrence says. “Your contingency plan is my point, Mr. Stanpatos. You think that if you were to perish, one of your heirs would be able to reap the benefits of whatever it is you had in store for the world. Whether it be Dylan, or your granddaughter Sabrina, or even Andy and Rebecca’s precious little Ava, you believe someone would be there to hopefully complete your work if anything were to happen to you. Well my darling, I am here to inform you that you are wrong. You see, if you don’t tell me what I want to know, not only will Vic here be forced to kill you, but once you are finished bleeding out, I am going to send him for your children, Dylan and Clara, and then I’m going to send him after Ava, and Sabrina, and even Franco and Rebecca. In fact, just to be on the safe side, I may even decide to dispose of your adorable granddaughter Harper.” Madeline threatens. “You wouldn’t dare…” Lawrence growls. “Oh I would, and I would do it with a smile. If you ask me, wiping the Stanpatos bloodline from the face of the planet would be doing the world a service.” Madeline says. Madeline stands up and turns towards Vic. “Well since Mr. Stanpatos still seems reluctant to talk, I think it is time we begin our little bloodshed, don’t you?” Madeline asks. “Just tell me what you want me to do.” Vic says. “They say to kill the dragon you have to cut off the head, so I suppose the only appropriate thing to do would be to slit his throat.” Madeline says. Madeline hands Vic a dagger. “Try to be neat about it. The less blood to clean up, the lower the cleaning bill will be.” Madeline says. Vic walks over to Lawrence and places the dagger to his throat. “I hope you realize the mess you got into, becoming involved with this woman.” Lawrence says. “At least I’ll still be breathing.” Vic says. “Not for long you won’t be. She’ll grow tired of you and she’ll dispose of you, just as she did her late husband.” Lawrence says. “Pay no attention to him, Vic.” Madeline urges. Madeline turns towards Lawrence. “Try not to feel too glum, Mr. Stanpatos. Hell may seem lonely at first, but you’ll soon be joined by the rest of your family.” Madeline says. Madeline turns back towards Vic. “Do it.” Madeline orders. Vic begins cutting into Lawrence’s neck…

“I’m sorry to hear about your Mom.” Dannie says. “Its fine. It happened twenty years ago this year, so, it's been a while.” Jenna says. “You must’ve been pretty young.” Dannie notes. “I was 16, so yeah, definitely not the ideal age to lose a parent. I mean, there really is no ideal age, but losing one when you are still a kid…it's a whole different kind of pain.” Jenna says. “I can imagine. I have a lot of patients that are children, and so many of them have come to me due to the trauma caused by the death of a parent.” Dannie says. “I’m glad they have you to help them through that. I didn’t have someone like that for me, and I really wish I did. Maybe things would’ve been…I’m so sorry, here we are on our first date and I’m trauma dumping on you.” Jenna says. “Its okay. I was the one who brought up losing my mother.” Dannie notes. “You mentioned it in passing, I went a lot deeper than I probably should’ve for a first date.” Jenna says. “That isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You confided in me, that must mean you’re at least a little bit comfortable with me already, right? That’s a pretty good start for us I’d say.” Dannie says. Jenna smiles. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Jenna says. Dannie’s phone goes off and they check it. “Oh no, I’m sorry. I really have to go, a patient of mine is having an emergency.” Dannie says. “Oh no! I hope everything is okay.” Jenna says. “Yeah, me too. Can we do this again sometime? I know that this was a pretty quick first date, but I feel like we’ve connected a bit.” Dannie says. “Yeah, I’d like that.” Jenna says. “Perfect. I’ll be in touch.” Dannie says, before standing up and walking away.

“You know, I don’t think you realize how conflicted I am.” Don tells Janice. “Conflicted how?” Janice asks. “Every part of me is telling me what a terrible idea it’d be to let you back in. After what you did to Alexa, to Josephine…what you did to me. But even after all that…you’re still my mom, and I have so many good memories of us together when I was growing up. Sure you were a little overbearing, a little kooky, but you were such a great mother to me and to Harry.” Don recalls. “That’s all I ever wanted to be. The second you were born, taking care of you and protecting you from harm became my life’s mission. My children are my world, Donny, whether you believe it or not.” Janice says. “I do believe it. That doesn’t erase all the pain you’ve caused, though. Even though Josephine probably shouldn’t have taken that shot, the fact that they were put in the position to do so was because you had taken Alexa hostage. You were gonna kill her, you were gonna kill Josephine…” Don recalls. “I regret all of that. No matter how I felt about Alexa or about Josephine, murder wasn’t the answer. Poor little Joel had to grow up without his mother because of me! I couldn’t bear the thought of you having to grow up without your mother, so the fact that I did that to my little grandbaby…it makes me sick to my stomach! But I swear to you, Donny! I’m better now! I really, really am! Do…do you forgive me?” Janice asks. Don sighs. “I’m going to need some time to think this through.” Don says. Janice nods. “Of course. I wouldn’t expect you to make a decision right away.” Janice says. Don stands up. “Listen though, no matter what I decide, if its true that you really have changed, I hope that everything works out for you.” Don says. “Thank you, Donny. But…even if I do get released, the only way it would mean anything is if you were waiting to welcome me back with open arms. Otherwise…its all for nothing.” Janice says. “Bye ma, I’ll be in touch.” Don says, before walking out. Janice sighs. “Well, that could’ve gone worse. I need to get out of this hellhole, not just to be reunited with Donny, but for her too…” Janice says. Janice reaches into her pocket, and pulls out an old picture of a baby…

“So Lawrence Stanpatos is after the three diamond jewels, he faked Lydia Masters’ death and held her prisoner for two years, and he might be my successor at the WPA.” Ciara says. “That pretty much covers everything.” Rebecca says. “It tracks. I’ve kept in touch with some of my former colleagues at the WPA, and I’ve been hearing some strange things have been going on over there since I left. Maybe I should’ve just kept the job, things would probably be much different.” Ciara says. “Hey, you made the right decision. By leaving the WPA, you were able to go and spend more time with your daughter.” Andy notes. “Its the least I could do for Sabrina. Dylan and I…we haven’t exactly been the best parents to her.” Ciara says. “You’re making up for that now.” Rebecca says. “Or at least I was making up for it before being sent on a hunt for these stupid jewels. God, I can’t believe we’re back to this place again!” Ciara says. “Looking for the jewels?” Rebecca asks. “That too, but since I wasn’t part of the search for the jewels last time, I was mainly talking about going up against the Stanpatos family. I thought it was finally over when Andre died.” Ciara says. “Me too, but now we’re going up against his dangerous, calculating, sociopath uncle.” Andy says. “I remember what Lawrence is capable of from his first reign of terror, we need to be careful.” Ciara says. “We will be. There is no way I’m going to let that bastard win, we are going to bring him down once and for all.” Rebecca says. “So Ciara, you’ve been here for a bit, have you seen any sign of the ring?” Andy asks. “I’ve looked all over this compound and haven’t seen a single trace of it. I was actually just about to leave when the two of you showed up.” Ciara says. “Which means we’ve hit a dead end.” Andy says. Andy’s phone begins to ring. “I can’t believe I’m actually getting a signal out here.” Andy says. Andy checks the Caller ID. “Unknown caller.” Andy says. “Answer it.” Rebecca urges. Andy answers the call. “Hello?” Andy answers. “I understand you are searching for the diamond ring. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but you are a touch too late.” A disguised voice says. “Who is this?” Andy wonders. “The individual who was a step ahead of you, not that that was difficult to accomplish.” The voice says. “Since you won’t tell me who you are, maybe you’ll tell me what you want.” Andy says. “I’d prefer to discuss what you want. You are searching for the diamond ring, I am currently in possession of it. I’d be delighted to negotiate a deal with you, but only if you drop in for a visit.” The voice says. “Where are you?” Andy asks. “Nowhere near you, I’m afraid. I am going to send you the address of a home in Switzerland. I expect to see both you and your lovely wife, as well as your troubled cousin. I should warn you though that this little gathering of mine is via invitation only. If you decide to invite anyone else, such as the authorities, there will be dire consequences.” The voice says. “Such as?” Andy asks. “I have people in Fantastic City monitoring your daughter’s activities. She’ll be leaving work in approximately 12 minutes. Its rather comical, I think I am doing a finer job of keeping an eye on your daughter than you and your wife are. But that's besides the point. Failure to comply with my demands could result in the lovely Ava becoming a casualty of your own stupidity. I’m sure you wouldn’t want that to happen, so I suggest you heed my warning.” The voice says. “Just text me the address.” Andy says. “Of course. I am very much looking forward to seeing you.” The voice says, before hanging up. Andy lowers the phone. “Who was that?” Rebecca questions. “The person who has the ring. It was here, but it sounds like this person was able to get here before we could.” Andy says. “Any idea who it was?” Ciara asks. “Not a clue, but they want the three of us to go to some address in Switzerland to meet with them. Apparently they’re willing to negotiate a deal, but only if we go to them and only if we go without bringing the cops or anyone else into this.” Andy says. “That sounds a lot like a trap.” Ciara notes. “I’d bet good money its a trap, but it might be the only way we’re gonna get our hands on that ring. We can’t risk Lawrence getting there before we do.” Andy says. “For all we know, the person on the other end of that line could have been Lawrence.” Rebecca notes. “We’ll find out soon enough. You ready to go?” Andy asks. “I’m ready, let’s do this.” Rebecca says. “I’ll be right behind you. I need to update my superiors on what’s going on.” Ciara says. “Sure, just make sure they understand that they can’t send in any backup. It could jeopardize the whole operation.” Andy says. “Will do. I’ll meet you two at the plane.” Ciara says. Andy and Rebecca walk out and Ciara pulls out her phone.

Vic continues to cut into Lawrence’s throat. “Wait!” Lawrence shouts. Vic pulls the knife away. “Are you finally ready to talk?” Madeline asks. “I don’t see the harm. I already have an operative going after the ring, so I doubt you would be able to get there first.” Lawrence says. “We’ll see about that. Tell me everything you know.” Madeline urges. “I’m still trying to track down the necklace. Apparently, your buffoon of a brother in law lost it to some thief who seduced him.” Lawrence reveals. “Lysandros had the jewels?” Madeline asks. Lawrence nods. “He pawned two of them and then the third got stolen. The bracelet is in an evidence locker at the Fantastic P.D, the necklace’s location is unknown, and the ring I suspect is at The Evil Force’s compound in the Arctic. One of his associates was the one who purchased it from Lysandros, likely on his behalf.” Lawrence says. “How enlightening. I’ll be sure to put that information to good use.” Madeline says. A phone can be heard ringing. “Where is that coming from?” Madeline questions. “That sounds like my phone.” Lawrence says. “Go get it.” Madeline tells Vic. Vic walks over to the other side of the room, picks up the phone, and returns to Madeline and Lawrence. Vic shows Lawrence the number calling. “That’s the associate I sent to retrieve the ring.” Lawrence says. “Answer the call. Don’t tell your associate you are being held prisoner, don’t even suggest that you are in trouble. Doing so would result in catastrophe for you and your family.” Madeline warns. Vic answers the phone and puts it up to Lawrence’s ear. “Do you have some new information for me?...I see…I understand. Keep me informed.” Lawrence says. Vic takes the phone away and hangs up. “Do they have the ring?” Madeline wonders. “Not quite. The ring wasn’t in the Arctic.” Lawrence says. “Then where is it?” Madeline wonders. “Andy Goo received a phone call from someone asking to meet in Switzerland, this person is supposedly in possession of the ring.” Lawrence reveals. “Andy Goo is involved in this?” Madeline asks. “As are his wife, Rebecca Rogers, and his cousin Ciara.” Lawrence says. “What an endearing welcome party! I’m looking forward to seeing all of them. Come Vic, our work here is seemingly completed.” Madeline says. Madeline and Vic head towards the door. “What about me?” Lawrence questions. “What about you, Mr. Stanpatos?” Madeline asks. “You agreed to free me if I told you what you wanted to know.” Lawrence points out. “I am letting you go free! I’ll send someone for you in the morning.” Madeline says. “You can’t leave me here for another bloody night!” Lawrence shouts. “No? You held my daughter prisoner for two years, you are fortunate that this is all I’m choosing to do with you. Consider yourself lucky that I’m even permitting you to continue breathing.” Madeline says, before she and Vic walk out. Outside, Vic turns towards Madeline. “What’s our next move?” Vic asks. “It would appear as though we are going to Switzerland.” Madeline says. “We?” Vic asks. “Yes, we. Oh come now Vic, surely you realized this day would come. You being in Fantastic City was a colossal risk, for that reason your time here was always meant to be limited. Come tomorrow, you are going to bid goodbye to my daughter and leave Fantastic City…forever.” Madeline tells him!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down