QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 73(2/22/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 73(2/22/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 73(2/22/24)

Post by QG Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:25 am

Its a new day in Fantastic City. In the living room of the Goo Castle, Dannie is examining their appearance in the mirror when Victor walks in. “Well you look dressed to impress. It doesn’t look like your ordinary work appearance though.” Victor observes. Dannie turns towards him. “That’s because it isn’t. I have a date.” Dannie reveals. “A date? Wow.” Victor says. “You sound surprised.” Dannie notes. “I’m a little surprised. As far as I know, its been a while since you’ve been with anyone.” Victor says. “It has, but I’m gonna try and get back out there. I haven’t exactly had the best luck with relationships in the past, but hopefully that will change soon.” Dannie says. “Well the best of luck to you. One of the best decisions I’ve made in recent years was giving things with Virginia a real shot, and I must tell you, I can’t remember the last time I was this happy.” Victor says. “I can tell, you haven’t been nearly as grumpy as you used to be.” Dannie says. Victor laughs. “Well, you can thank Virginia for that, as well as me having a new daughter in my life. It especially helps with Brady and Ciara both being out of town.” Victor says. “How are they doing?” Dannie asks. “Brady and Ciara? Brady is fine, though I haven’t spoken to him over the phone in months, just through text message. Ciara on the other hand, I have no idea how she is. Our relationship has been a little strained ever since she discovered that I cheated on her mother years ago. Not only that, but she’s also been off the grid ever since accepting some mysterious new job. No one seems to know where she is.” Victor says. “You don’t find that concerning?” Dannie asks. “A little, but it isn’t exactly anything new. Back when Ciara was working for the WPA, she would disappear for months at a time. If her new job is anything like her old one, this is completely normal.” Victor says. “Well I hope she makes contact soon, and I also hope that the two of you are able to mend fences. Plus, I think Ciara owes Fantastic City a visit. She has a new sister to meet, after all!” Dannie notes. “I’m not sure how keen Ciara is on meeting the woman that was a product of an affair I had, but I’m hoping she won’t hold my mistake against Julia.” Victor says. “Lets hope not. Anyways, I really should be going.” Dannie says. “Where are you going? Are you gonna dine at Slate Gray or perhaps you’re keeping it simple?” Victor asks. “It's the first date so we are hoping to keep things casual. Just a cup of coffee at the Lakeside Diner.” Dannie says. “Sounds lovely. I hope you have a great time, and I wish you the best of luck.” Victor says. “Thank you, Uncle Victor. I’ll be sure to keep you updated.” Dannie says. “Be sure that you do.” Victor says. Dannie smiles at him before walking out.

At the Fantastic P.D, Kaylie is working behind a desk in the squad room when Don walks in. “Good morning, Detective.” Don says. “Morning, Chief.” Kaylie says. “How did you sleep last night?” Don wonders. “I slept fine. Why do you ask?” Kaylie asks. “I just figured you would have been up late last night, celebrating your sister’s wedding.” Don says. “My sister didn’t get married yesterday.” Kaylie reveals. “No? Did I get the date wrong or something?” Don asks. “No, you didn’t. The wedding was supposed to happen yesterday, but Lucas called it off after Lydia Masters kidnapped him.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry, Lydia kidnapped Lucas? How come she isn’t in one of our cells downstairs?” Don asks. “Because Lucas declined to press charges. I don’t know, I’m starting to think that maybe there was some truth to Lydia’s theory that Mia did something to Lucas to make him not love her anymore. When Lucas came back to the church yesterday, he seemed like a totally different person. Not only that, I’ve been trying to reach my sister ever since last night and she will not pick up. Something must’ve happened.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry. Julia seems like a decent person, she deserves better than to play second fiddle to Lucas and Lydia’s love story.” Don says. “Thanks. I just hope she’s okay.” Kaylie says. Don’s phone begins to ring. “Hold on a second…” Don says. Don pulls out his phone and checks the Caller ID. “Colossal Heights?” Don asks, in confusion. “The insane asylum? Who would be calling you from there?” Kaylie asks. Don doesn’t respond and instead answers the call. “Hello?...Speaking…I see…did she tell you why?...Alright, fine. I’ll be right there.” Don says, before hanging up. “What was that all about?” Kaylie asks. “I have to head over to Colossal Heights.” Don says. “Is everything okay?” Kaylie questions. “I’m not sure.” Don says, before walking out…

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is on the phone. “Lawrence, it's me again. When you get this message, please give me a call back. I’m beginning to worry.” Dylan says, before hanging up. The bookshelf up against the wall begins to move, revealing the entrance to the secret tunnel. Once it is fully open, Ava steps out of the tunnel. “Good morning.” Ava says. “You do know that there is a front door, right?” Dylan asks. “The front door isn’t nearly as fun.” Ava says. “I don’t care. Its better than me thinking someone is breaking in.” Dylan says. “Wow, someone is in a crabby mood this morning. Everything good?” Ava asks. “No, Ava, everything is not good. Lawrence has disappeared.” Dylan says. “Yeah, I’ve noticed.” Ava says. “What do you mean you noticed?” Dylan questions. “He was supposed to meet me at Slate Gray for breakfast this morning, but he never showed up. Its not like him to ghost me like that without even a call or a text.” Ava says. “Its also not like him to not come home at night. The last time I saw him was yesterday afternoon.” Dylan admits. “Do you think something happened to him?” Ava questions. “Well I definitely don’t think he decided to skip town without saying a word to anyone. Something is definitely going on, and it isn’t anything good.” Dylan says.

In the Arctic, Andy and Rebecca enter the lobby of The Evil Force’s compound. “I can’t believe we’re back here again…” Andy mutters. “The last time was last year, when Virmor had possessed Dannie.” Rebecca recalls. “When he was after that devil’s medallion, a weapon he was gonna use to destroy the world.” Andy says. “And now here we are again, trying to find yet another object that could bring about the end of the world, one of three…” Rebecca says. “The Evil Force sure had a knack for collecting those, didn’t he? This ring, the medallion, Frostbite.” Andy says. “I just hope we’re at the right place. The Evil Force and The Master had compounds all over the world, how can we be sure that this is the one he stashed the ring in?” Rebecca asks. “Because this place is where he seemed to like stashing his trophies. Listen though, we should really try to be careful. I get the feeling that somebody else is here.” Andy says. “Why? Because of the footprints in the snow outside leading to the entrance?” Rebecca asks. “Those footprints are fresh, which means whoever they belong to is likely still in the compound.” Andy says. “It could be someone working for Lawrence. We need to make sure we’re prepared in case they give us a fight.” Rebecca says. Andy reveals he has a gun holstered to his belt. “I’m always prepared.” Andy says. Rebecca reveals she has a gun holstered to her belt. “Me too. Let's go get that ring.” Rebecca says. Andy nods, and the two proceed further into the compound…

At Colossal Heights, Don is sitting in the visiting room looking at his phone. “Come on…what’s taking so long?” Don wonders. The door opens and a guard walks in. “I’m bringing in the patient now.” The guard says. “Great, looking forward to it.” Don sarcastically says. The guard walks out, and a moment later, he walks back in with a shackled Janice Reynolds! Janice smiles when she sees Don. “Donny, I can’t believe you came!” Janice exclaims. “Long time, no see, Ma.” Don says…

At the Lakeside Diner, Dannie is sitting at a booth, nervously tapping the table as they wait. Someone walks up to the table. “Dannie?” A familiar voice asks. “That’s me. You must be Jenna.” Dannie assumes. Jenna sits across from Dannie at the booth! “That’s me. Its so good to finally meet you in person. I’m sorry I’m late by the way, it took me forever to decide on an outfit.” Jenna says. “No worries. You look great, by the way.” Dannie says. “Aww, thanks. So do you. I know this is only a first date, but I have a really good feeling about this.” Jenna says. “I feel the exact same way.” Dannie says.

“Do you think Uncle Lawrence could’ve had some sort of health crisis? He could be lying in a back alley somewhere!” Ava says. “I think if that were the case, someone would have found him by now and we would have heard something.” Dylan says. “So then what do you think happened?” Ava asks. “I don’t know, maybe he was kidnapped or something.” Dylan suggests. “Kidnapped?! If you think that could’ve happened, why are you acting so calm?!” Ava questions. “Because me being calm may help stop you from freaking out.” Dylan says. “Well its not working! I am totally freaking out! Who would do something like this?” Ava asks. “I think it would be easier to name who wouldn’t do something like this. Our family has a lot of enemies, Ava. Lawrence in particular has a laundry list of people who would want to hurt him.” Dylan says. “Is there anyone you think would be at the top of that list?” Ava asks. “Its too difficult to say…” Dylan says. “Well if you think he’s been kidnapped, maybe its time we bring the cops in on this.” Ava suggests. “I don’t think it is going to do any good. We don’t have any proof that Lawrence has been kidnapped, and without proof, the police probably won’t be able to do anything until he has been missing for at least 48 hours. It hasn’t even been 24 yet.” Dylan says. “I’d call my Mom to help, but she’s out of the country right now.” Ava says. “Out of the country? Doing what?” Dylan wonders. “I don’t know. Something about a case she’s investigating. Dad went with her.” Ava says. “Well even if they weren’t in town, I’m not sure how much they would be willing to do to help find Lawrence. They despise him.” Dylan points out. “True…do you think he’s okay?” Ava asks. “I don’t know, but I think if anyone can survive whatever ordeal he’s going through, it's Lawrence. He’s survived being shot and presumably killed twice, a little kidnapping is nothing.” Dylan says.

In the Arctic, Andy and Rebecca approach a door that is slightly ajar. “This is the room the medallion was in, right?” Rebecca asks. “That’s right, and I’m pretty sure we closed this door when we were here a year ago. This place is abandoned, nobody else should have been here since then.” Andy notes. They hear noise coming from inside the room. “Someone is definitely in there.” Rebecca says. Andy and Rebecca both draw their guns. Andy then kicks the door open and he and Rebecca barge into the room, guns raised. “FREEZE!” Andy shouts. “Turn around, nice and slow!” Rebecca demands. The person Andy and Rebecca have their guns pointed at begins to turn around and is revealed to be Ciara! “Oh my god, Ciara?” Rebecca asks!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down