QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 20

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 20 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 20

Post by QG Sat May 27, 2023 1:25 pm

Its a new day. On the Stanpatos Jet, Andy, Rebecca, and Brady are all seated when Dylan walks in. “I just spoke to the pilot and we should be landing in about twenty minutes.” Dylan reveals. “That’s twenty minutes too late! Dannie already has such a big lead on us.” Brady notes. “In that case I’ll give the pilot a tip and ask him to go over the speed limit for us.” Dylan sarcastically says. “That isn’t funny! Kristina and Daisy’s lives are in danger!” Brady points out. “Yes Brady, I am aware! Its the whole reason I flew the four of us to the Arctic was so we could help rescue Kristina and Daisy! Would you have preferred if we just stayed home?” Dylan wonders. “I would’ve preferred if you stayed home.” Brady says. “Its my jet. A little gratitude would be much appreciated.” Dylan says. “We can’t get worked up like this, it isn’t gonna do Daisy or Kristina any good.” Andy points out. “That’s kinda hard to do when it feels like we’re racing against the clock. We don’t know how much longer Kristina or Daisy have before Virmor decides he doesn’t wanna keep them around any longer!” Brady says. “You can’t think like that! We’ve got to keep the faith that Kristina and Daisy will be brought home safely and Virmor will finally be sent back to hell!” Andy tells him. “I’ve heard this all before! The exorcism was supposed to send Virmor back to hell but he’s still here! I’m sick of hearing it!” Brady snaps. “I have no idea what went wrong with the exorcism…” Andy says. “I do. Obviously I made a mistake somewhere…” Rebecca assumes. “Don’t beat yourself up over this sweetheart, you didn’t do anything wrong. Technically the exorcism did work because it forced Virmor out of my body. You’re a hero!” Andy points out. “I wouldn’t go that far. I may have forced Virmor out of your body, but I ended up forcing him into Dannie’s.” Rebecca says. “Andy is right, you saved his soul with that exorcism. Besides, you had no way of knowing that Virmor would hop into someone else.” Brady says. “Thank you for saying that...anyways, since I have all of your attention, now would probably be a good time to let you know that I’ve been researching the devil’s medallion hoping to find out exactly why Virmor is after it.” Rebecca says. “Did you find anything out?” Dylan wonders. “I did, but none of it is good.” Rebecca admits.

In an abandoned cabin in the Arctic, Andre finishes tying up both Daisy and Kristina as Demon Dannie looks on. “I hope those ropes are tight.” Demon Dannie says. “Oh trust me, they are. I have plenty of experience kidnapping people.” Andre says. “Myself included.” Kristina says. “These conditions aren’t good for my baby! Especially not when I’m due to give birth any day now!” Daisy snaps. “I don’t really give a damn about your baby’s health.” Demon Dannie says. “Then what am I doing here?!” Daisy wonders. “That is an excellent question! Maybe I should just kill you now and get it over with.” Demon Dannie suggests. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Daisy hasn’t outlived her usefulness just yet.” Andre says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Daisy questions. “What it means my dear is that there are still plans in store for you, killing you would simply be premature.” Andre says. “If you’re thinking of taking my baby, you better think again!” Daisy warns. “Sorry, not your call.” Andre says. “Well as delightful as this has been, I really must be going.” Demon Dannie says. “You’re just going to leave?” Kristina questions. “Oh I wouldn’t worry too much, Kristina. You won’t be alone, you’ll have Daisy and Andre to keep you company while I go to retrieve my medallion.” Demon Dannie says. “It isn’t your medallion, it belonged to my father!” Daisy argues. “The medallion didn’t exactly belong to him either. Besides, The Evil Force is dead so technically nothing belongs to him. Now that that’s settled, I really have to get going. I imagine by now that the people of Fantastic City have realized that their precious Dannie is missing and probably possessed, specifically those annoying pests Andy Goo and Rebecca Rogers.” Demon Dannie says. “They are going to find us!” Kristina says. Demon Dannie laughs. “Whether or not they find you is really of no consequence to me, you’re Andre’s problem now. From here on out, my sole focus will be on the medallion and nothing else. Have a nice life ladies, however long said life may be.” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie begins cackling as they walk out the front door. Andre smirks. “And then there were three.” Andre says…

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia is reading an article about Stefan’s death on her tablet. “I never imagined Stefan would actually die a hero, but here we are…” Julia mumbles. There is a knock at the door. Julia stands up, walks over to the door, and opens it to find Lucas standing in the hallway. “Good morning, I hope its not too early in the morning for a visit.” Lucas says. “No, come in.” Julia urges. Lucas walks in. “I assume you’ve heard all about last night’s festivities.” Lucas says. “Sounds like it was quite the night. Not only was Issac rescued but Kitty Cat shot and killed Stefan.” Julia says. “How are you holding up?” Lucas wonders. “Stefan and I haven’t been together for years. Besides, he killed any romantic interest I had in him when he held me prisoner in his castle.” Julia says. “Does that mean you don’t care if Stefan is dead? You’d be perfectly justified if you didn’t.” Lucas tells her. Julia sighs. “Of course I wish things had been different. Despite everything, Stefan did sacrifice his own life to save Issac last night. It makes me wonder…” Julia says. “Wonder what?” Lucas questions. “If the brain tumor really was responsible for Stefan’s terrible behavior. Maybe he really wasn’t in his right mind when he locked me away in his castle or when he tried to poison Fantastic City with that bio toxin...whatever, there really isn’t any point in dwelling on any of that now.” Julia says. “Stefan certainly went a long way in proving himself. If he hadn’t fought Kitty Cat for that gun there’s no telling what she would’ve done, or who she would’ve hurt.” Lucas says. “Maybe, but ultimately Stefan wasn’t the one who stopped Kitty Cat. That honor went to her trusty side kick.” Julia notes. “I was really surprised that Meow Cat turned on Kitty Cat, I never thought I’d see the day. But apparently Meow Cat wasn’t too keen on performing a dangerous science experiment on a little kid. Speaking of Meow Cat, any idea what’s going to become of him?” Lucas wonders. “I really have no idea. Given my personal connection to the case, I’ve recused myself from prosecuting either Kitty Cat or Meow Cat. I do know that Meow Cat is currently in the custody of the Fantastic P.D, as is Kitty Cat. Fortunately Kitty Cat won’t be there for long, I have it under good authority that she has already been arraigned and bail has been denied. She’ll be remanded to Baronville Prison today.” Julia reveals. “Couldn’t happen to a more deserving psycho. What about Doctor Andropov? Any news on him?” Lucas questions. “Not that I know of. Seems as if Andropov vanished after he took off from the underground lab.” Julia tells him. Lucas sighs. “So this still isn’t over…” Lucas assumes. “Its over for us. Now that Issac is home, we can leave finding Andropov to the police and the WPA.” Julia says. “Hopefully they can find him. Anyways, I should probably go.” Lucas says. “Before you do, I have something I want to talk to you about.” Julia says. “What’s that?” Lucas wonders. “Before I told you Issac had been kidnapped yesterday, you came over to my mother’s house because you were looking for me for some reason. You never did tell me why you were looking for me.” Julia notes. “Right, I was looking for you.” Lucas admits. “So what did you want to talk to me about?” Julia wonders. “I wanted to talk to you about us...our relationship.” Lucas reveals.

At the Gray mansion, Kaylie and Virginia are sitting in the living room. “I’ve had all night and I still can’t wrap my head around any of this! Stefan is dead, Kitty Cat is finally locked up like the rabid animal she is, how long before that she-devil is convicted?” Virginia wonders. “Its going to take some time. Of course Kitty Cat plead not guilty which means there is going to be a trial. But on the plus side, Kitty Cat was denied bail and will be remanded to Baronville Prison later today.” Kaylie reveals. “Ain’t that a maximum security prison?” Virginia questions. “Mmhm. Even though Kitty Cat hasn’t been convicted yet, the only time she’ll be seeing the outside of a jail cell again will be for court appearances. Murdering Stefan pretty much guaranteed her life in prison.” Kaylie says. “I’m glad to hear that. Nobody deserves to rot in prison more than that twisted bitch!” Virginia says. “I’m still not going to feel completely safe though until Kitty Cat is safely locked away inside her cell, that’s why I’m gonna be there for the prison transfer.” Kaylie tells her. “What do you mean by that?” Virginia wonders. “I’ve worked it out with the prison so that I can ride along in the bus during Kitty Cat’s transfer. I want to make sure nothing goes wrong and that Kitty Cat safely makes it to her forever home. That woman is going to get what’s coming to her soon enough.” Kaylie says.

In the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, Kitty Cat is handcuffed to the table and slams her fist on it. “I can’t believe you weren’t able to get me released on bail! What the hell am I paying you for?!” Kitty Cat questions. “I’m not a miracle worker! You abducted a child, you committed cold blooded murder in front of multiple witnesses!” Reagan points out. “That wasn’t murder, it was self defense! Stefan attacked me!” Kitty Cat says. “Only after he saw you reaching for your gun. I also heard you managed to push Stefan away and yet you still shot him! Not a single judge in this world is going to believe that Stefan’s death was self defense, especially not with so many witnesses!” Reagan says. “You are supposed to be on my side! I am paying you to get me out of this!” Kitty Cat yells. “No, you are paying me to provide you with adequate legal representation, which so far I have done! Its not my fault you refuse to take my advice.” Reagan says. “I am not pleading guilty! I refuse to spend the rest of my life rotting in jail!” Kitty Cat snaps. “If you plead not guilty, you’re going to spend the rest of your life in jail! There is no way around that, Kitty Cat! But if you plead guilty, you’ll receive a sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole in 25 years!” Reagan points out. “25 years?! I’ll probably be dead in 25 years!” Kitty Cat argues. Reagan shrugs. “Not my problem. Sorry not sorry.” Reagan says. “You’re completely useless, I really should have hired your aunt…” Kitty Cat mutters. “If only she had answered any of your phone calls. Anyways, before I leave you to be carted away to Baronville, I feel like now would be an excellent time to discuss payment. Will we be paying with check or card?” Reagan questions. “I need to make a phone call…” Kitty Cat says. “And I want a yacht. We don’t always get what we want.” Reagan says. “You want to get paid, don’t you? I need to call and make arrangements seeing as obviously I can’t walk down the street to the bank and withdraw the money.” Kitty Cat points out. Reagan rolls her eyes and hands Kitty Cat her phone. “Sure, knock yourself out.” Reagan says. “I’d like some privacy. I don’t need you listening in and overhearing my private bank information.” Kitty Cat says. “Fine, whatever. You just better not use up too much of my battery!” Reagan says, before walking out. Once Reagan is gone, Kitty Cat smirks and begins dialing a number…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence is in the solarium leaving a voice mail for Dylan. “Hello dear son, my sources have informed me that you took the company jet to fly to the Arctic and that you have others accompanying you on said flight. It isn’t like you to simply vanish so if you could please call me back at your earliest convenience and tell me what on earth is going on, that would be swell!” Lawrence says, before hanging up. “What on earth have you gotten yourself involved in this time, Dylan?” Lawrence wonders. Lawrence’s phone begins to ring again and he checks the caller ID. “Well who could that be?” Lawrence questions. Lawrence answers the phone. “Yes?” Lawrence answers. “Hello Lawrence, surely you didn’t think you had heard the last of me.” Kitty Cat says!

On the Stanpatos jet, all eyes are on Rebecca. “What did you find out?” Andy wonders. “Legend has it, the devil’s medallion was created by the devil himself millions and millions of years ago and sent back to earth in hopes that someone would find it and utilize its powers.” Rebecca reveals. “What are those powers supposed to be?” Brady questions. “Apparently the medallion can open a portal to hell and release all of the souls who have been sent there...unleashing them on the world.” Rebecca tells them. “So let me see if I’m understanding this, Virmor wants to use the medallion to open up a portal and unleash an army of demons onto the planet? Is that what he’s planning?” Brady asks. “It certainly sounds that way.” Rebecca says. “No way, none of this can be true! There’s no way some measly medallion is capable of opening a portal to hell! That’s ludicrous!” Dylan states. “I wouldn’t be too sure. I don’t think Virmor would be after this medallion if he wasn’t sure it was capable of doing everything the legends suggest.” Rebecca says. “So how the hell did The Evil Force end up with such a powerful artifact? More importantly, how come he never used it?” Andy wonders. “According to the internet, no one has ever been able to locate the medallion. The only reason people even know of its existence is because of legends that have been passed down over the years. The Evil Force must have found out about the medallion’s existence and found a way to track it down.” Rebecca says. “That doesn’t answer the question of why he never used it. The Evil Force went through the trouble of having Andropov build that Frostbite machine even though he already had a weapon capable of destroying the entire world? That doesn’t make any sense!” Brady points out. “Maybe The Evil Force didn’t know how to use it. When Virmor left my mother’s body all those years ago, I found a business card on her for an organization which we later found out was connected to The Evil Force. That means Virmor must’ve made contact with The Evil Force all the way back in 2014.” Andy notes. “But why? Was Virmor trying to acquire the medallion from The Evil Force? Or was The Evil Force hoping Virmor could help him somehow?” Rebecca wonders. “How could Virmor have helped The Evil Force?” Andy questions. “Using the medallion probably isn’t as simple as just holding it in your hand. You may need to say a certain phrase to use it, or be standing in a certain spot, possibly at a certain time of day.” Rebecca notes. “Did any of the articles you read say anything about that?” Andy wonders. “Nothing. As far as I can tell, no one in this world would know how to use the medallion even if they wanted to. That would explain why The Evil Force never used it.” Rebecca says. “The only one who might know how to use the medallion would be the devil himself.” Andy suggests. “So what do you propose we do? Hold a séance to try and speak to Lucifer? I’m not sure he’d be very forthcoming.” Dylan notes. “Dylan is right. Trying to get answers out of the devil wouldn’t do anything. Obviously he created this medallion with the intention of causing global chaos which is exactly what Virmor plans to do with it.” Andy says. “With all the time Virmor spent in hell, is it crazy to think maybe he collaborated with the devil on this plan of his? Maybe that’s how he came back to Fantastic City all those years ago, how he was able to possess Queen Goo! The devil released his soul from hell so he could track down that medallion and use it!” Rebecca suggests. “I can’t believe we’re talking about all of this! The devil, magical medallions, world domination...absolute madness.” Dylan says. “We have to talk about this if we’re going to stop Virmor. This isn’t just about saving Kristina and Daisy anymore, this is about saving the whole world.” Andy says. “Attention passengers, we are now landing in the Arctic Archipelago.” The pilot announces over the intercom. “This is it. Its time to find Virmor and put an end to this once and for all.” Andy says.

In The Evil Force’s abandoned compound in the Arctic, the front door begins to open and Demon Dannie enters the lobby and smiles. “Ah, feel that negative energy in the air, I can’t help but feel delighted by it. Clearly The Evil Force left his mark on this place, perhaps his spirit still resides within these walls. I wouldn’t blame him for not wanting to cross over to the afterlife given what is waiting for him there. Now that I’ve taken in the scenery and the lovely energy, its time for me to get what I came for...what I’ve been after for all these years…” Demon Dannie says…

In the abandoned cabin, Andre approaches Daisy. “So tell me, do you happen to know the gender of your unborn child yet? I do hope its a boy, I’ve always wanted a son! I suppose I’d settle for a girl as well, but I’d much prefer a boy.” Andre says. “I don’t care what you want! This isn’t your baby, its mine!” Daisy snaps. “Are you certain?” Andre questions. “I’m certain the baby isn’t yours!” Daisy argues. “Nor is the baby yours, it belongs to Kristina.” Andre states! “What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Kristina wonders. “It means nothing! Clearly Andre is deranged as he’s always been!” Daisy claims. Andre smiles. “Oh Daisy, you needn’t be so defensive! All I mean by that is that Kristina will be the one raising that beautiful child, not you.” Andre says. “Why would I be raising Daisy’s baby?” Kristina questions. “Because I’m not nearly as fond of Daisy as I am you, my dear. I’ve always had a soft spot for you.” Andre says. “Okay, I am really confused right now.” Kristina says. “Then allow me to elaborate. Daisy is going to give birth to that child, but you and I are going to take him or her and raise it together.” Andre tells Kristina. “You can’t do that!” Daisy snaps. “Oh but I can! You are clearly in no position to fight back against me at this moment in time. Then once the baby is born, Kristina and I will take them to raise far away from here, and you Daisy...well you would have outlived your usefulness by that point.” Andre says. “Why do you even care about me?! Yes I know you were obsessed with me at one point, but that was a brief period of time almost 10 years ago! Why would you care about me now?” Kristina wonders. “Why wouldn’t I? Virmor has granted me a second chance at life! I don’t want to squander it! I want all of the finer things that life has to offer now that I have returned from the grave! Money, power, love, a child who I can mold into being my successor!” Andre says. “You are just as crazy as ever…” Kristina observes. “No, not crazy, simply dedicated. I was robbed of so many things during my previous life, I have no intention of that happening again.” Andre says. “You can have all of that, but if you think you are going to take my baby then you better be prepared to go back to hell, because that is exactly where I am sending you if you come anywhere near my child!” Daisy warns. Andre laughs. “How adorable that you actually think you have a choice in the matter! Unfortunately...you don’t. Your fate is sealed, Daisy, as is the fate of that little bundle of joy you’re carrying.” Andre tells her.

“I didn’t think we had anything to talk about where our relationship is concerned. In fact, I wasn’t even aware there was a relationship.” Julia says. “Of course there’s a relationship, I care about you. I...I know things got a little awkward that day at the court house.” Lucas recalls. “I wouldn’t call it awkward as much as I’d call it embarrassing. I made a total fool out of myself.” Julia claims. “No you didn’t.” Lucas argues. “I tried kissing you despite the fact that you didn’t want it!” Julia points out. “I tried to kiss you too! I was going to kiss you...until I started thinking about Lydia.” Lucas admits. “That makes me feel a whole lot better…” Julia sarcastically says. “Before that moment, I had never considered the possibility of moving on from Lydia. She was the love of my life, I don’t think I’ll ever love anyone as much as I loved her. But almost kissing you...it made me think about the possibility of moving on from Lydia and that scared me. I wasn’t sure if the timing was right, I wasn’t sure if moving on with another woman would be disrespecting Lydia’s memory…” Lucas says. “I understand. Clearly you aren’t ready to move on yet.” Julia assumes. “I wasn’t finished. The next day, I went to talk to Dannie Goo, your cousin who also happens to be a psychiatrist and a close friend of mine. Anyways, I went to them because I was hoping they would be able to help me sort through my feelings.” Lucas says. “How did that work out for you?” Julia wonders. “Dannie helped me realize that I shouldn’t spend the rest of my life alone just because I’m afraid of moving on. The truth is...I care about you, and the only way I am going to know if I’m ready to move on is if I give a relationship with you a shot. The question is, are you still willing to give us a shot?” Lucas questions. Julia contemplates.

Kaylie walks into the squad room of the Fantastic P.D and finds Reagan filing her nails. “What are you doing here?” Kaylie wonders. “I’m here for a client obviously. Surely you remember your old friend Kitty Cat.” Reagan says. Kaylie laughs. “Of course you were the one to answer Kitty Cat’s calls. So what’s the big defense strategy going to be? That everyone in the lab lied and Kitty Cat didn’t actually kidnap my baby or murder Stefan?” Kaylie asks. Reagan smirks. “That’s none of your business.” Reagan says. “Well if you came to talk to Kitty Cat, you better make it fast. The prison bus should be here soon to take Kitty Cat to Baronville where she belongs.” Kaylie says. “Well Kitty Cat is in the middle of a phone call securing my payment, I can’t imagine she’ll be too long.” Reagan says.

In the interrogation room, Kitty Cat is still on the phone. “Why so speechless?” Kitty Cat wonders. “Not speechless, just surprised. I never expected to hear from you again. You provided me with Serena Masters’ shares in Masters Corp and I called my contact inside the WPA to arrange for Stefan’s release from prison. Our association concluded a long time ago.” Lawrence says. “I’m afraid I don’t see it that way. I’m sure you’ve heard by now that I’ve found myself in a bit of a jam and unfortunately all of my allies are either dead or incarcerated...all but you, anyways. You got Stefan released from prison and now its time for you to do the same thing for me.” Kitty Cat says. Lawrence smiles. “I’m afraid that was a one time deal. The only reason I arranged for Stefan’s release was because you had something that I wanted, something which you have already given me. I no longer have any incentive to help you.” Lawrence tells her. “That’s not exactly true. I could always tell the world about how you got Stefan released from prison.” Kitty Cat suggests. “You can tell people anything you would like, but officially Stefan was released because he was diagnosed with a brain tumor, one the WPA speculated was responsible for his heinous crimes. Besides, why would anyone believe that someone like me would have the power to arrange for the WPA to drop the charges against a terrorist? That would just be ludicrous.” Lawrence says. “You’re right, it is ludicrous for a known criminal to arrange for the WPA to release someone from prison...unless that known criminal also happens to be the new director of the WPA.” Kitty Cat says. “What are you implying?” Lawrence wonders. “I figured out a long time ago that you never had a contact at the WPA that got Stefan released, its been you all along! You got the charges against yourself dropped which made it safe for you to return to Fantastic and then you went and did the same thing for Stefan. Ever since Ciara Goo stepped down as the agency’s director, you have been calling the shots in her place.” Kitty Cat suggests. “That is a very interesting theory you have, my dear. Unfortunately, you lack the evidence to support it.” Lawrence says. “I don’t need any evidence. All I need to do is bring this theory to the attention of your niece Rebecca and her husband Andy. They would love any excuse to bring you down and if they found out you were the crooked director of the WPA, you can guarantee they would jump at the chance to investigate. Do you really want that sort of trouble when you have such big plans in the works?” Kitty Cat wonders. “How would you know anything about my plans?” Lawrence questions. “I know more than you think. Besides, I don’t think you became the director of the WPA because you believe in the cause. You want to use the agency for something, probably something nefarious. With all of that being said, if you want me to keep my mouth shut then it would be best not to push me.” Kitty Cat warns. “What is it you’re hoping to achieve in exchange for your silence?” Lawrence asks. “I want the WPA to give me complete immunity for my crimes.” Kitty Cat tells him. “I’m afraid that isn’t feasible. After procuring immunity for both Stefan and myself, if I were to do the same for you it would arouse too much unwanted suspicion.” Lawrence says. “If you don’t want to give me immunity that’s fine, I’d settle for a jail break.” Kitty Cat says. “Jail breaks can be rather messy.” Lawrence notes. “Consider that my final offer. The prison bus will be here shortly to pick me up, so if you’re going to do something to help me you better act quickly!” Kitty Cat says. “I assume you would also like transportation out of the country as well. After all, escaping prison would be rather pointless if you were to remain in Fantastic City. Plus I here Canada is simply lovely this time of year.” Lawrence says. “Safe transport out of Fantastic would be lovely, if its not too much trouble.” Kitty Cat says. “I’ll be in touch.” Lawrence tells her. Kitty Cat hangs up. “I knew I had Lawrence exactly where I wanted him. Now thanks to him, I’m about to be a free woman.” Kitty Cat says…

In The Evil Force’s compound in the Arctic, Demon Dannie walks down a corridor and approaches a door that is locked with a key pad. Demon Dannie laughs. “That’s cute, as if technology is enough to stop me.” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie’s eyes begin glowing a brighter red and the keypad fills in the password on its own and unlocks the door! Demon Dannie opens the door and walks into a storage room with shelves filled with several items. “I see this is where The Evil Force kept some of his more valuable possessions, which means the devil’s medallion is likely in this room. Now all I need to do is find it.” Demon Dannie says…

In the lobby of the compound, Andy, Rebecca, Dylan, and Brady walk in through the front door. “Here we are...its been a long time since I’ve stepped foot in this place. You probably don’t remember this Dylan, but the last time the two of us were here was almost 8 years ago. The Evil Force kidnapped Sabrina and was holding her in this very compound. Mind you this was right before you finally shot and killed that ugly bastard.” Andy says. “If only that were the end of it. Thanks to Doctor Andropov, The Evil Force was able to live on via Kristina and then me.” Dylan recalls. “We should probably save the reminiscing for another time. There were fresh footprints in the snow outside, somebody has definitely been here recently.” Brady notes. “There were only one set of footprints which means Daisy, Kristina, and the mysterious third person who accompanied Virmor on the plane didn’t come with him.” Rebecca notes. “One other thing I noticed is that there were footprints coming in but none going out which means Virmor is probably still here. Is everyone ready to go and stare down evil?” Andy asks. “I’ve been ready for this moment for months.” Rebecca says.

In the storage room of the compound, Demon Dannie is searching the shelves when they spot a small wooden box. “Now what do we have here?” Demon Dannie wonders. Demon Dannie pulls out the box, pops it open and smiles when they see the contents. Demon Dannie reaches inside and pulls out a dark red medallion! “After all these years, you’re finally mine...the devil’s medallion now belongs to me! Now that I have it, this whole world is going to crumble...starting with Fantastic City. They shall pay for what they did to me centuries ago.” Demon Dannie says. Demon Dannie turns to leave just as Andy and Rebecca come in with their guns drawn on them, with Dylan and Brady standing behind them! “And just where do you think you’re going?” Andy questions, as Demon Dannie smirks…

In the cabin, Daisy looks up at Andre. “I dare you to lay one finger on my baby! I will fight you with everything in my soul to make sure you never get him or her!” Daisy shouts. Andre laughs. “I can’t get enough of your bravado! Its such a shame you struggle with insanity, otherwise I may have considered taking you with me rather than Kristina!” Andre says. “I’m insane?! You’re one to talk! You’re the one planning to kidnap a woman who despises you and an innocent baby so you can force them to play house with you!” Daisy snaps. “For the record, you aren’t taking me or that baby anywhere. If we don’t manage to escape on our own, Andy, Rebecca, and Dylan are probably already on their way here.” Kristina says. “Well I can certainly understand Andy and Rebecca following us here, given their crusade to stop Virmor’s plans. But what exactly does my idiot brother have to do with any of this? Is it because he is supposedly the father of Daisy’s child?” Andre wonders. “Of course Dylan is going to want to save his baby from Virmor’s clutches. Plus, he and I are friends.” Kristina reveals. “Are you now? Well no wonder there is such obvious tension between you two ladies! Daisy here is still enamored with Dylan even after being rejected by him time after time and Kristina is the latest bachelorette to have caught his eye! Do I detect a love triangle? Possibly a love square with Brady Goo thrown in?” Andre questions. “Brady and I are done and Dylan and I are just friends. The only romantic relationship is between Brady and Daisy since they’re sleeping together.” Kristina says. Andre gasps. “Oh my goodness! The plot thickens! Is that true, Daisy?” Andre asks. “It doesn’t matter if it is given the fact that Kristina and Brady haven’t been a thing for a while now, so she really should try and get over it.” Daisy says. “That won’t be a problem. I’ll make sure Kristina forgets all about Brady Goo once we begin our new life together.” Andre says. “You know, you should be more concerned about your brother Dylan. Kristina says they’re just friends, but I’m not so sure.” Daisy says. “Oh my God, you are such a moron! Are you trying to get Dylan killed?!” Kristina asks. “Well if Dylan poses a problem I suppose I’ll have no choice but to kill him.” Andre says. “He’s your brother!” Kristina points out. “So? It certainly wouldn’t be the first time I’ve tried to bump off a member of my own family, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve tried to bump off Dylan! It would be the first time I’ve succeeded…” Andre notes. “Don’t get too cocky, he’s not dead yet.” Daisy notes. “No, but he will be soon enough if Kristina here is right and Dylan is trying to track us down. That miserable excuse for a Stanpatos has caused me so many problems over the years, I cannot wait to finally end him. Lucky for the two of you, you’ll have the privilege of watching me kill him!” Andre exclaims. Suddenly, Daisy screams out in pain. “Oh no need to be so dramatic, he’s not dead YET!” Andre points out. “I don’t care about that! My water just broke!” Daisy announces. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Andre questions. “It means she is going into labor!” Kristina reveals!

At Julia’s penthouse, Julia is facing Lucas. “My heart really wants me to pursue this relationship to see where things go between us.” Julia says. “What is your brain telling you?” Lucas wonders. “Its warning me not to do it because I am going to get my heart broken. The day we kissed, everyone went to Club Aqua to celebrate winning the custody battle and I ended up telling everyone what had happened between us.” Julia reveals. “I must’ve lost quite a few points with your sister and your mother.” Lucas assumes. “What stuck out most to me was something that Bethany said. Bethany told me that anyone who is ever in a relationship with you will always come second place to Lydia, that anyone who ever comes into your life will always be competing with her ghost.” Julia tells him. Lucas sighs. “I don’t blame Bethany for having that jaded view of me. I screwed up pretty badly when I was in a relationship with her and I really hurt her.” Lucas admits. “Because your heart will always belong to Lydia.” Julia assumes. “Things were different then because...because Lydia was still alive. She’s gone now and I can’t just spend the rest of my life drowning in grief. I need to move on and find someone who makes me happy, and I think that person is you.” Lucas says. “What happens if you aren’t ready to move on from Lydia?” Julia wonders. “What happens if I am ready to move on but I’m too afraid to and in the process waste my chance with a wonderful woman who always lights up my day? I don’t want to let my doubts and my fears dictate my life, I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me, so why not explore our relationship and see where things go? I’m always going to love Lydia for as long as I live, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have any room in my heart for you.” Lucas says, as he places his hand on Julia’s cheek. Lucas and Julia begin slowly leaning in towards each other and finally share their first kiss!

At the Fantastic P.D, Kitty Cat is still handcuffed to the table in the interrogation room when Reagan and Kaylie walk in. “Did you make arrangements for my payment?” Reagan wonders. “Its all taken care of.” Kitty Cat says, as she hands Reagan her phone back. Kitty Cat notices Kaylie. “What’s she doing here?” Kitty Cat questions. “I’m just here to make sure you’re ready to go.” Kaylie says. “I’m ready. In fact, I figured I would have been taken by now.” Kitty Cat notes. “There was some sort of delay with the prison transport bus but it should be arriving shortly.” Kaylie says. “Well I really should be going, I have another appointment to attend to. You two ladies have a blast.” Reagan says, before walking out. Kaylie sits across from Kitty Cat. “So, are you ready?” Kaylie asks. “You already asked me that.” Kitty Cat points out. “No, I mean are you ready to actually go to prison. I’ve looked at your file and I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve never actually served any jail time. You’ve committed plenty of crimes, some of which would be enough to earn the average person the death penalty, but you’ve never spent one single day in an actual prison. That’s what makes today such a big deal, you’re finally being put away to face the consequences for your crimes.” Kaylie says. “I haven’t been convicted just yet. This is just a temporary setback.” Kitty Cat says. “There is nothing temporary about this. You kidnapped my son and you murdered Stefan Cat in a room full of witnesses, there’s no outcome that doesn’t involve you going to jail for the rest of your life.” Kaylie says. “Do you realize how many times I’ve been told that in the past? Yet I always find a way out.” Kitty Cat brags. “There is no way out this time. The prosecution has an ironclad case against you and there is no way in hell you’re going to be let off the hook. Your days of terrorizing the people in this city are over, Kitty Cat. You are going to spend the rest of your days in a tiny little cell with nothing but memories of what your life was like before you got sent to hell on earth.” Kaylie taunts. Kitty Cat laughs. “What’s so funny about that?” Kaylie wonders. “What’s funny is you thinking you’re any match for me. I’ve spent years outsmarting the likes of Dylan Stanpatos, Andy Goo, and Josephine Acerbi and you really think you are going to be the one to take me down?” Kitty Cat asks. Kaylie leans in. “You never targeted any of their kids, so yeah, I’m gonna be the one to finally put you behind bars!” Kaylie states. “Issac isn’t yours, your sister gave birth to him.” Kitty Cat notes. “Well he sure as hell ain’t yours!” Kaylie argues. “Issac is a Cat whether you like it or not!” Kitty Cat snaps. “That doesn’t make it okay for you to use him in your little science experiment! If your plan worked out, my little boy’s existence would’ve been erased and he would’ve been replaced by a madman who already died once because he let his hatred get the better of him! It makes me sick to think of what Issac would’ve grown up to be like if your plan was a success, assuming the procedure didn’t end up killing him! Thank God I’ll never have to find out because you are never coming near my son ever again!” Kaylie says. Someone knocks on the door. “Come in!” Kaylie calls out. A guard from Baronville Prison walks in. “I’m here for the prisoner.” The guard says. Kaylie stands up. “That’s her right there.” Kaylie says. “Great. I’ll make sure she gets to Baronville safe and sound.” The guard says. “I’d like to make sure of that myself, which is why I’ll be tagging along for the ride.” Kaylie reveals. “That really isn’t necessary. I’m more than capable of handling the prisoner.” The guard says. “I’m sure you are, but I have a vested interest in making sure this woman is locked away where she can never hurt anyone again. If you have anymore questions or concerns you can take them up with your supervisor at the prison because I’ve already cleared this with him.” Kaylie says. The guard nods. “Fine.” The guard answers. “Great. Lets get her out of here then.” Kaylie says, as she begins to uncuff Kitty Cat from the table…

On the docks, Lawrence is looking out at the water when a man approaches him. “Has it been taken care of?” Lawrence wonders. “Everything is in place. One of your people has been put into position to drive the transport bus which means Kitty Cat will never step foot in Baronville.” The henchman says. Lawrence smiles. “Excellent. I see no reason as to why this plan shouldn’t go off without a hitch.” Lawrence says…

On the prison transport bus, Kitty Cat is sitting in the back handcuffed to the wall. “Are we there yet?” Kitty Cat questions. In the front of the bus, Kaylie is sitting in the passenger seat. “Why do you ask? Anxious to begin the rest of your life?” Kaylie wonders. “I’m just wondering because the sooner I get there, the sooner I can leave.” Kitty Cat claims. Kaylie rolls her eyes and returns to watching the road. A moment later, Kaylie turns towards the driver. “Hey, you just passed our exit.” Kaylie points out. “Don’t worry about it.” The guard urges. “The next exit isn’t for another few miles, we should probably turn around.” Kaylie suggests. “I told you not to worry about it!” The guard snaps, before reaching for his gun! Kaylie grabs the guard’s arm when she notices him trying to pull his weapon! As Kaylie and the guard struggle, the bus begins swerving all over the road and ends up crashing through a guard rail, rolling right to the bottom of a hill!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down