QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 15

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 15 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 15

Post by QG Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:38 pm

In the courtroom, Kitty Cat is now seated behind Stefan. Reagan walks in and takes a seat next to Stefan. “I couldn’t help but notice the seating arrangements have changed. I assume you must’ve had a talk with Kitty Cat, how did that go?” Reagan quietly asks. “Not well, but I was able to convince her to stand down and let you do your job.” Stefan tells her. “I’m glad to hear that. She may be a master criminal, but she is definitely not a master lawyer. She made that abundantly clear today.” Reagan says. “Do you have a plan to turn this around?” Stefan wonders. “Kitty Cat did incredible harm to our case, but I do still have one more card to play. Whether or not it will make a difference remains to be seen.” Reagan says. Kitty Cat leans in towards them. “What are you two talking about?” Kitty Cat wonders. “That is none of your concern.” Stefan tells her. Kitty Cat rolls her eyes. Across the room, Victor, Virginia, Bethany, Kaylie, Julia, and Lucas walk back in. “It looks like Stefan made Kitty Cat take a backseat, literally!” Virginia observes. “He must have finally got fed up with her nonsense. That’s not good for them, but it is excellent for us. Not only did Kitty Cat potentially deliver the death blow to Stefan’s case, but the tension between the two of them is bound to make things even worse.” Victor says. The bailiff comes in. “Everyone please be seated, Judge Matterson has returned.” The bailiff announces. Everyone sits down as Judge Matterson walks in and takes his seat. “Court is now back in session.” Matterson announces. “Excuse me your honor, but I would like to present a new argument to the court.” Reagan says. “Will this one actually be based in facts?” Matterson wonders. “Oh don’t worry, it will be. I actually mentioned this earlier but I feel it needs to be brought up again due to the importance of it. My client has never had the opportunity to be a father to his son thanks to the biological mother, Julia Gray. Stefan never knew Julia was pregnant because Julia never told him, and as such he never had a fighting chance to be in his son’s life. How is that right to be completely shut out the way that he was? As an attorney herself, shouldn’t Julia have had enough faith in the courts to give Stefan the opportunity to fight for his son? If he was any sort of danger to Issac at all, I’m sure the court would have agreed and awarded Julia full custody. But no, Julia didn’t want to go through the proper legal channels of keeping Stefan away. Instead, she never bothered to tell him she was pregnant, and the first chance she got she pawned little Issac off on her sister and never looked back!” Reagan says. Victor stands up. “Objection! Julia Gray is not the one fighting for custody of Issac, what she did or did not do has no bearing on this case because she is not Issac’s legal guardian!” Victor argues. “I disagree, what Julia did very much has to do with this custody hearing! She robbed Stefan of being able to raise his son, should she be allowed to get away with that?! I certainly don’t think so!” Reagan says. Matterson turns towards Victor. “Would you like to respond to that?” Matterson questions. “I would. The reason Julia did not tell Stefan she was pregnant is because Stefan has a history of violence and criminal behavior, some of which is a matter of public record. As you probably know, your honor, Stefan recently spent nearly a year in prison because he not only attempted to brainwash a woman but he also tried to release a bio toxin into this city’s water supply, which if successful, would have killed thousands of innocent people! Not only do I have the records to prove it, but I also have signed testimonies from people that were involved in that situation and witnessed Mr. Cat’s unhinged behavior.” Victor says. “Objection! The charges against my client were dropped because he was suffering from a brain tumor and medical professionals believed that could have been responsible for his erratic behavior.” Reagan says. “The key part of that statement being that medical professionals BELIEVED that the brain tumor COULD HAVE BEEN responsible for Stefan’s behavior! They don’t know for certain, they just think it is a possibility. So the WPA released this man not because they were certain the brain tumor caused Stefan to act this way, but because they thought it was a possibility! Now I don’t know about anyone else, but I wouldn’t want to risk letting this man near a child when even the doctors can’t say one way or another if the tumor was responsible for his actions. What if it wasn’t? What if he was just as dangerous as he was before? Awarding him even visitation with Issac could produce frightening, catastrophic results!” Victor says. “I think I’ve heard enough. Before I reach my verdict, I would like to hear closing statements from both sides.” Matterson says.

Camera Fades

Reagan is standing at the center of the courtroom. “In short, Stefan Cat was a victim of Issac’s mother’s deceit. He never had a chance of being in that little boy’s life because Miss. Gray kept him in the dark. Despite both contributing to the conception of that child, Miss. Gray thought she had more right to the baby than Stefan did. In my opinion, that’s wrong, and I think it would be even more wrong for the court to cut Stefan out of Issac’s life and enable the web of lies Julia created in order to keep him out in the first place. Your honor, please don’t make the same mistake Miss. Gray did, don’t keep this poor man from his son for any longer. He has been through enough, he deserves to be a part of the boy’s life!” Reagan says.

Camera Fades

Victor is standing at the center of the courtroom. “Stefan Cat is a menace to society and shouldn’t be allowed to care for a gold fish, let alone a child. Given his history of committing heinous, reprehensible crimes, I think it would be a travesty to let Stefan anywhere near Issac. I think the best course of action would be to not allow Stefan anywhere near Issac at all. Detective Simms is a model citizen who has proven to be an excellent role model for Issac, as well as a fantastic mother figure. I see no reason to complicate the boy’s life by allowing a potentially dangerous criminal around him. Please your honor, don’t give Stefan the chance to corrupt that child.” Victor urges.

Camera Fades

Everyone is once again seated. “I have listened to both sides of this case, and I have reached my verdict.” Matterson announces. Bethany reaches out her hand to Kaylie and Kaylie grabs it and holds it close to her, before looking at Judge Matterson, awaiting his verdict…

At the Goo Castle, Dannie walks into the living room and finds King Beast reading the newspaper. “Dad, you’re still in town!” Dannie observes. “Of course I am, darling. I would never leave without saying goodbye to you. Besides, I plan on staying at least until this situation with Andy has been resolved.” King Beast says. “I’m hoping that will be any day now, if not today.” Dannie says. “Oh? Has progress been made?” King Beast wonders. “I suppose you could say that. Rebecca plans on performing the exorcism herself.” Dannie reveals. “Is that safe?” King Beast asks. “It isn’t, but Rebecca thinks she is the best person to perform it, and though I don’t exactly feel comfortable with her doing that, I think she might be right.” Dannie says. Rebecca walks in. “Oh, hello Dannie. King Beast, nice to see you.” Rebecca greets them. “Hello Rebecca, Dannie was just filling me in on what your plans are for Andy.” King Beast tells her. “I see, I’m assuming you probably don’t approve.” Rebecca says. “It definitely sounds dangerous, but I think if anyone is capable of breaking through to Andy, it would be you.” King Beast says. “Thank you.” Rebecca says. “Have you started yet?” Dannie wonders. “Yeah, I did. It didn’t go so well. Despite being tied up, Virmor was still able to use his powers to fling me across the room. I was actually unconscious for a few minutes, Daisy was the one who found me and woke me up.” Rebecca reveals. “I knew it wasn’t going to be easy…” Dannie says. “So didn’t I, but I’m not giving up. I’m not going to stop until the exorcism is complete and Andy is back.” Rebecca says. “I know how strong you are, but I still don’t know if its a good idea for you to be taking Virmor on alone.” Dannie says. “I’m sure it isn’t, but I’d rather not drag anyone else into this.” Rebecca says. “I understand that, but doing battle with Virmor alone probably isn’t the best idea either.” Dannie argues. “I thought you supported me performing the exorcism.” Rebecca says. “I do! I just think you should have some kind of moral support in the room with you when you do it.” Dannie says. “You know, I think Dannie may be on the right track. In fact, I have an idea that could possibly put an end to this mess once and for all.” King Beast says.

At the boutique, Brady and Kristina are face to face. “What do you want to apologize about?” Kristina questions. “I...I screwed up pretty badly by blindly believing you gave that recording over to Julia’s campaign. I should’ve known better. I know the kinda woman that you are and that should’ve been enough to convince me that you were innocent. But...it wasn’t and I am so, so sorry for that.” Brady tells her. “The demon was the one who made you think that.” Kristina notes. “I know, but it doesn’t make me look any better. Virmor wouldn’t have been able to manipulate me if I had as much faith in you as I should’ve, but I didn’t. There’s no getting around it, this is all my fault. I don’t expect you to forgive me, now or ever, but I just wanted to make sure you knew how sorry I was.” Brady says. “I know you’re sorry, I never doubted that you regret everything that happened.” Kristina says. “Yeah but I regret it even more now that I know the whole truth! You didn’t do anything wrong, it was all me with some manipulations from Virmor sprinkled in. I don’t know what else to say other than...I’m sorry.” Brady says. “I don’t know what else to say either, I don’t know what you expect me to say. Are you hoping that I’ll forgive you? That I’ll give you another chance?” Kristina wonders. “I’m not gonna pretend that a part of me isn’t holding out hope that you might forgive me one day, especially now that we know all the facts.” Brady says. “You know...there is a part of me that wants to forgive you, so, so badly. But the fact is...you falling for Virmor’s manipulations, no matter how real they were, is the reason we lost our baby! And it doesn’t matter if Virmor orchestrated all of this, at the end of the day, he may of set this chain of events into motion but he isn’t responsible for my miscarriage!” Kristina says. “I know that, I am. I pushed you too far, and that’s what made you lose the baby.” Brady says. “Okay, so since you understand that, even if I was able to somehow find it in my heart to forgive you, how could you ever expect me to take you back? I can’t...not after losing our baby.” Kristina says.

Up in Andy and Rebecca’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Daisy is standing over Demon Andy, shocked by his reveal. “What do you mean my baby has Brady and Kristina’s blood in his or her veins?” Daisy questions. “I mean exactly what I said. You are pregnant with Brady and Kristina’s baby.” Demon Andy tells her. “No, that’s a lie! This is MY baby! Mine and Dylan’s!” Daisy snaps. “Except it isn’t, I know that for a fact!” Demon Andy says. “No, it isn’t! I think I would know if I was pregnant with another couple’s baby! Sure its a thing that could happen, but its not something that could happen without me knowing about it!” Daisy says. “Is that right? Why don’t you ask Ciara Goo about that? She was pregnant with another pair’s baby without even realizing it until after the baby was born! Coincidentally, Kristina was the mother of that child too.” Demon Andy notes. “Dylan told me all about that. The difference is that Ciara was drugged, she was unconscious, she had no idea she was implanted with another couple’s baby at that clinic! I can’t think of one instance where that could’ve happened to me, its scientifically impossible!” Daisy tells him. “Fortunately for me, I didn’t need science to pull off my little experiment, just a little bit of black magic.” Demon Andy says. “Hold on...are you saying YOU did this?” Daisy questions. “That’s right. You see, the day you discovered you were pregnant, I was performing a little ritual in the basement of this very castle. As soon as the ritual finished, both you and Kristina began experiencing pains. Isn’t it odd that you both would have the same exact pains at the same exact time? Quite a mighty big coincidence. Anyways, as Kristina was being told that she had lost her child, you were being told that you were pregnant. Little did Kristina realize that her unborn child hadn’t died, it had simply taken up residence in another woman’s womb.” Demon Andy says. “No, no, that’s impossible! It can’t be!” Daisy says. “Haven’t you learned by now that nothing is impossible when I’m involved? If you don’t believe me, run a DNA test. Get a sample of your unborn child’s DNA, compare it to your own, and you’ll quickly discover that they are not a match.” Demon Andy says. Daisy’s eyes widen. “Oh my God...you really are telling the truth.” Daisy realizes. “That’s right. You won’t be giving birth to your own baby, you’ll be giving birth to the baby Brady and Kristina lost...or rather the baby they thought they lost. Now I understand that this is a lot to process, but try to keep in mind that the only two people who know the truth are you and me. If all goes well, this secret never has to leave this room.” Demon Andy says. “What’s in it for you?” Daisy wonders. “I am so glad you asked. All you have to do is help me escape. If you do that, no one ever has to know who’s baby you are really pregnant with.” Demon Andy says.

“It kills me that you feel that way, but I get it. I just...I miss you. Every single morning when I wake up, I still turn over expecting to see you asleep on the other side of the bed...but you aren’t. Every once in a while, for a split second I’ll think I got a whiff of your perfume and for a brief moment...I wonder if you came back to me.” Brady says. “I know the feeling, believe me. I hope you know that this isn’t any easier for me. You might’ve hurt me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still miss you.” Kristina says. “So lets give it another shot then! We can go to couple’s therapy to work out our issues, anything to get us back to the place we used to be!” Brady says. “Brady, stop, please! We can’t go back to that place, not after what happened. Even if we were to get back together, I’m not even sure it would last! I would always be reminded of what happened to our baby!” Kristina says. “You can just say it...what I did to our baby.” Brady says. “I didn’t want to put it that way.” Kristina says. “Its okay. I might not have intended for anything bad to happen to the baby, but it did and its all my fault. It doesn’t matter how Virmor manipulated the situation, I’m the one who escalated it. I knew you were pregnant but that didn’t stop me from stressing you out to the point where you miscarried our baby. I’m so sorry...for all of it.” Brady says. A tear rolls down Kristina’s cheek. “I know you are…” Kristina whispers. Brady wipes the tear off Kristina’s face. “No matter what, I’m never gonna stop loving you. Even if our love story is over, I’m never gonna let go of the memories.” Brady says. “We certainly have a lot of those, don’t we?” Kristina says. “Not nearly enough.” Brady tells her. “Take care, Brady. Despite everything, I-I really do want the best for you.” Kristina says. “Same here, and if that means working at this boutique and living with Dylan Stanpatos...I’m fine with it.” Brady says. Kristina laughs. “Come on, we know you don’t mean that.” Kristina says. “I do if I forget about Dylan’s involvement with you working at this boutique. Fashion is what you’ve always been good at and I’m glad you get to give it another shot.” Brady says. “Thank you. So...what are your plans? Anything special you’ll be doing with your life?” Kristina wonders. “I don’t know, I have a lot to figure out.” Brady says. “I’m sure you land on your feet, you always do.” Kristina says. “That’s one thing we always had in common.” Brady notes. There is a moment of silence. “So...I-I guess this is goodbye then…” Kristina says. “I guess so.” Brady says. Brady leans in and kisses Kristina on the cheek. “Goodbye, Kristina. I’ll always love you.” Brady says, before walking out. Once Brady is gone, Kristina breaks down in tears…

“So if I help you escape, you wouldn’t tell anyone that this isn’t my baby?” Daisy asks. “That’s right.” Demon Andy says. “You know, maybe it would be best if Brady and Kristina found out I was pregnant with their baby.” Daisy suggests. “You can’t be serious.” Demon Andy says. “I am serious, it would be the right thing to do.” Daisy says. “Since when do you care about doing what is right? For you to even consider telling them the truth, there must be an ulterior motive.” Demon Andy assumes. “Well if you must know, the only thing keeping Brady and Kristina apart right now is that she thinks he is responsible for her miscarriage, so if she were to find out that the baby didn’t actually die, that might be just the nudge those two crazy kids need to get back together, freeing up Dylan for me.” Daisy says. Demon Andy laughs. “I can’t believe you are still pining after that idiot Dylan Stanpatos! WAKE UP! It is over between the two of you!” Demon Andy shouts. “Maybe while Kristina Cat is sniffing around him, but if I can get Kristina out of the picture, Dylan may feel more inclined to forgive me.” Daisy suggests. “That is never going to happen. The only time being with you appealed to Dylan was when he thought he had someone he could scheme with, but the moment he realized you were capable of stabbing him in the back the same way the two of you would stab other people in the back you were no longer appealing to him.” Demon Andy says. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.” Daisy says. “Really? I have hundreds of years of experience under my belt, I understand the human mind better than people who are trained to understand the human mind, such as Andy’s insufferable sibling, that quack Dannie Goo. You see, Dylan thought that because the two of you were equals that you would never betray him, but the moment he found out you did, that put the final nail in the coffin of your relationship. He no longer wants you Daisy, he never will again.” Demon Andy says. “That is not true! Dylan was in love with me once, we can be in love again!” Daisy argues. “Oh please, stop trying to build this relationship up as some epic love story! You two weren’t even together for that long, the majority of that time you were lying to him and secretly working with Xavier Irons to sabotage him!” Demon Andy points out. “I didn’t have a choice, Xavier was blackmailing me!” Daisy notes. “That isn’t how Dylan sees it. But enough about Dylan, lets talk about the baby. I’m willing to wager that you care more about that little baby than just a weapon you could possibly have used to win Dylan back, especially after what happened to your first born.” Demon Andy says. “Don’t you DARE bring up Chandler to me!” Daisy yells. “I’m simply stating facts! You never had the chance to raise Chandler, but now that you are pregnant again...you have a second chance at being a mother.” Demon Andy says. “Except I don’t because this baby isn’t actually mine!” Daisy points out. “No one has to know that! Just because you now know the truth doesn’t mean anyone else needs to! This is your chance to finally be a mother! Not only that, but if there were a chance that Dylan would ever take you back, you would fair much better sharing a child with him than you would if you didn’t. As long as Dylan believes that baby is his, the two of you will be bonded for life! This is your only hope of winning him back. If this baby is taken from you and returned to Brady and Kristina then you will lose that advantage! Do you really want to risk losing not only your best chance at being a mother again but also your best chance at winning back Dylan?” Demon Andy asks. “This isn’t nearly as simple as you are making it out to be. Lets say I did decide to keep quiet, you already said that the only way you would keep quiet is if I helped you escape!” Daisy points out. “Its a small price to pay given everything I’ve done for you. Keeping you out of prison, giving you a child. I have done everything in my power to improve your quality of life, I think you owe me a favor or two.” Demon Andy says. “You didn’t do any of this for me, you did it because you wanted that medallion and you thought I could help you find it!” Daisy snaps. “Speaking of the medallion, if you expect me to keep quiet I would still like your help with that.” Demon Andy says. “That’s too bad because I don’t know where it is.” Daisy says. “Maybe not an exact location, but you must know the locations of some of The Evil Force’s most prominent hideouts, somewhere he may have hidden it. You may not know where it is, but at the very least you may be able to point me in the right direction.” Demon Andy says. “That doesn’t solve the dilemma of you being tied to the bed.” Daisy points out. “I know. You are going to take care of that as well.” Demon Andy says. “Do you have any idea how big of a risk that is? If anyone found out that I helped you escape, who’s baby I am carrying will be irrelevant because I won’t be able to raise him or her from prison!” Daisy notes. “What do you think is going to happen if people find out you are carrying Brady and Kristina’s child? Do you really think anyone is going to believe that you didn’t already know that baby wasn’t yours?” Demon Andy questions. “I didn’t know!” Daisy argues. “It doesn’t matter what you did or didn’t know, what matters is what people think you knew. Now given your history of deceit, how likely will it be that people will believe you were oblivious to the fact that you were pregnant with somebody else’s baby? Not very likely. So the moment you give birth to that baby, probably in the prison infirmary, Brady and Kristina are going to be there waiting to take their child home, and you my dear are going to be left with absolutely nothing and no one! So you see, your only hope at having a halfway decent life is to help me escape and help me track down that medallion so I can finish what I started when I possessed Queen Goo all those years ago!” Demon Andy states. “I-I-I can’t think about any of this right now! This is way too much to process, I need time to consider my options.” Daisy says. “By all means, take some time to think, just don’t take too long. I may be feeling extra chatty the next time Rebecca drops in for a visit, and we both know she would jump at the opportunity to ruin your life.” Demon Andy says. “Go to hell!” Daisy snaps. Demon Andy laughs. “I’ve already been there, and if all goes well I’ll never have to go back.” Demon Andy says. Daisy glares at him before running out of the room. Outside the room, Daisy presses her back up against the wall and can be seen trying to fight back tears. Back inside the room, Demon Andy chuckles to himself. “Daisy may feel conflicted now, but there is little doubt in my mind that she is going to be an invaluable asset to my plans.” Demon Andy says…

In the courtroom, everyone awaits Judge Matterson to announce his verdict. “In the matter of custody of the child Issac Simms, I am awarding full custody to his current legal guardian, Kaylie Simms.” Matterson announces. Kitty Cat stands up. “This is an OUTRAGE!” Kitty Cat yells. “What about visitation rights? Doesn’t my client at least deserve the right to visit with his child?” Reagan questions. “For the time being, I am issuing a court order that Mr. Stefan Cat not be allowed any contact with Issac whatsoever. Given Stefan’s questionable history, brain tumor or no brain tumor, I feel it would be reckless of me to allow Stefan to have close contact with a child when there is no guarantee that removing the tumor has actually turned Stefan into a better man. With that being said, I am willing to revisit the matter of visitation in a year to see if Mr. Cat has continued to live life as a model citizen. If he can prove to me that he is living a decent life, I may be willing to revise my ruling regarding visitation. As for full custody, that is not a topic I intend on ever revisiting. That child’s home is with Detective Simms. Court is dismissed.” Matterson says, before standing up and walking out. Reagan turns towards Stefan. “Sorry about the loss, I’ll send you the bill.” Reagan says, before walking out. Stefan turns towards Kitty Cat. “I hope you are happy!” Kitty Cat sneers, before heading towards the exit. Before Kitty Cat can walk out, Virginia blocks her path. “And just where do you think you’re going?” Virginia questions. “Get out of my way!” Kitty Cat orders. “Nuh uh! Not until we get a few things straight! Now that the whole custody mess has been settled, I want to make sure you understand that I don’t want you anywhere NEAR my grand baby, you got that?” Virginia asks. “And what would happen if I decided to ignore your warning?” Kitty Cat wonders. “Then you better have a few more of those nine lives to spare, ‘cause you’re about to use some up!” Virginia threatens. Kitty Cat pushes her way past Virginia and leaves. Virginia turns towards Stefan. “That goes for you too, your royal highness!” Virginia says. “I have no intention of defying the court order.” Stefan says. Stefan walks up to Kaylie. “Congratulations on your victory, it looks like you’ve won fair and square.” Stefan says. “You say that like this was a game. This was never a game for me! I was just protecting my son.” Kaylie says. “I know, and despite everything, I respect how much you seem to care for Issac. I can only hope that someday I will have the privilege to have a role in Issac’s life, no matter how big or small. Have a lovely evening.” Stefan says, before walking out. Bethany comes up and hugs Kaylie from behind. “I knew you could do it, Kay.” Bethany says. “My hopes were pretty high, but that didn’t stop my nerves from freaking me out from time to time.” Kaylie admits. “Well now you’ve got nothing to worry about because Issac is where he belongs, with you.” Bethany says. “He belongs with both of us. We’re going to raise him together and we’re gonna be the perfect family.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “I love the sound of that.” Bethany says, before pulling Kaylie into a kiss. Across the room, Virginia walks over to Victor. “You kicked some serious ass today, counselor.” Virginia notes. Victor laughs. “With opponents like the Cats, it wasn’t too difficult.” Victor notes. “Still, I’m really glad my baby girl had such a competent lawyer in her corner. To this day you are one of the best damn lawyers I’ve ever seen, only second to our daughter.” Virginia says. Victor chuckles. “Julia is a pretty fierce lawyer, she gets that from me.” Victor says. “Her lawyer skills might be from you, but that fierceness is ALL me.” Virginia says. Victor smiles. “I can’t argue with that.” Victor says. Victor’s face grows serious. “While we have the chance to talk…” Victor says. “Oh boy, here we go…” Virginia mutters. “Don’t worry, its nothing bad. Quite the contrary, in fact. I wanted to let you know that I’m not mad about you keeping Julia from me anymore.” Victor reveals. Virginia’s eyes widen. “Seriously?” Virginia asks. “Don’t get me wrong, I am by no means excusing your actions in any way. However, so much has happened these last few months, including me almost dying, that I no longer want to hold on to that anger. There was a time where I cared very deeply about you. In fact, a part of me still cares about you.” Victor says. “Thank you, Victor. It means the world to me to hear you say that. Now if only our daughter would provide me with the same courtesy.” Virginia says.

Outside the courthouse, Lucas and Julia are walking through the court yard. “Its such a beautiful night…” Julia comments. “Especially now that we no longer have to worry about the Cats getting their hands on Issac. Its finally over, Stefan is finally out of the picture.” Lucas says. “I’m still gonna have a talk with my Mom and Kaylie and insist on extra security being around Issac. I don’t trust neither Stefan or Kitty Cat not to try something.” Julia says. “I wouldn’t put anything past Kitty Cat. She’s a murderer, so kidnapping would be child’s play for her. Still though, we shouldn’t focus too much on that. Stefan didn’t win custody of Issac, and in the end that is what’s really important.” Lucas says. “Still though, I can’t help but worry that this isn’t really over.” Julia says. “Its over. If either Kitty Cat or Stefan try to come near Issac again, they have an army of people they’ll have to get through first, including me.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “You really mean that?” Julia asks. “Absolutely. Issac is important to you, and you are important to me.” Lucas says. Lucas and Julia stare into each other’s eyes and their faces begin inching closer and closer to each other. As their lips are just about to meet, Lucas suddenly flashes back.

You might not be perfect, but even through the ups and downs, you've always been perfect for me, its why I've never stopped loving you. I'm still in love with you!" Lydia tearfully confesses. Lucas and Lydia stare into each other's eyes for a moment, before pulling each other into a passionate kiss!

Lucas pulls away from Julia. “I’m sorry, I can’t.” Lucas says. “Why not?” Julia questions. “I’m just...I’m not ready yet. I’m sorry.” Lucas says, before rushing off, leaving Julia standing there alone…

Back in the living room of the Goo Castle, King Beast now has Dannie and Rebecca’s attention. “What’s your idea?” Rebecca questions. “I think we should gather everyone in town who is of importance to Andy, of importance to you, and ask them to all be present for the exorcism.” King Beast suggests. “I don’t know, that sounds kind of dangerous…” Rebecca notes. “Is it more dangerous than you taking on Virmor alone? Think about this for a moment Rebecca, what is the one thing that always triumphs evil?” King Beast asks. “Light?” Rebecca says. “That’s right, and what is one of the biggest things that falls under the category of light?” King Beast asks. Rebecca contemplates for a moment. “Love!” Rebecca answers. “Exactly! If you intend on defeating Virmor then you need a powerful weapon at your disposal, and what is more powerful than love? Just look at what it was able to accomplish at the opening of Goo Village!” King Beast points out. “We said a prayer, I’m assuming that’s what summoned Queen Goo.” Rebecca says. “It wasn’t a simple prayer. So many people participated in that prayer, so many people who care about Andy with the exception of the Cats. If having all those people there was able to make such a difference at the Goo Village opening, then maybe that is what the exorcism needs.” Dannie suggests. “Who would we even ask to come?” Rebecca wonders. “The people in this house would be a start. People like Victor, Brady, Bethany, and of course Dannie and myself.” King Beast says. “Preferably not Daisy.” Rebecca says. King Beast smiles. “Of course. Just people who love and adore both you and Andy, people who truly want to save his soul.” King Beast says. “There is no guarantee anyone will want to participate in this. Exorcisms are dangerous and I wouldn’t blame anyone if they didn’t want to risk their lives.” Rebecca says. “How fortunate then that we live in a house full of people who consistently fight like hell for the people they care about. Now if those people were to band together and help you take on Virmor, he wouldn’t stand a chance. So with all of that being said, shall I rally the troops?” King Beast asks. Rebecca nods. “Whatever it will take to get my husband back.” Rebecca says.

Dylan comes into the boutique and finds Kristina sitting down with her back turned to him. “Sorry I took so long, traffic was a bitch. But not to worry, I brought you muffins as requested.” Dylan says. “Thanks…” Kristina quietly says. Dylan raises an eyebrow. “Is everything okay?” Dylan questions. Kristina turns to face Dylan and her face is damp from tears. Dylan walks over to her and sits down in front of her. “What happened?” Dylan asks. “I just had a very difficult talk with Brady.” Kristina reveals. “Most talks with Brady lately are usually difficult. I’m sorry, that was kind of insensitive, keep going.” Dylan urges. “This one was different, it was more final. Now that we know the whole truth about what went down with that recording, that it was the demon who framed me, we were able to clear the air and figure out exactly where we stand.” Kristina says. “Where is that exactly?” Dylan wonders. “Despite everything...we still don’t have a future together. No matter how I feel about him, when I see him I don’t see the man I love anymore, I see the man who...who is responsible for my baby’s death. I know its irrational, but its not something I can just ignore.” Kristina says. “Who said it was irrational? You are entitled to your feelings, and given everything that has happened, you are more than welcome to feel that way.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “Thank you.” Kristina says. “So what happened? I thought the two of you had already moved on?” Dylan asks. “I thought so too, but after finding out Virmor was the one who framed me Brady thought he owed me an apology.” Kristina says. “He was right. After the way he treated you when you did nothing wrong he did owe you an apology.” Dylan says. “He also thought that maybe we still had a chance now that we knew everything.” Kristina reveals. “I see. So, you don’t think that is feasible?” Dylan asks. Kristina shakes her head. “I can’t be with him, not after everything that happened.” Kristina says. “You sure? Because I get the sense that you are still in love with him.” Dylan says.

At the Goo Castle, Brady is opening the door to his bedroom when Daisy sprints by him. “Daisy, hold up!” Brady calls out. Daisy turns towards him. “Huh?” Daisy asks. “Were you just gonna speed by me without even saying hello?” Brady asks. “Oh, uh, sorry. Honestly I didn’t even see you there.” Daisy admits. “You look upset, is everything okay?” Brady asks. “No, everything is definitely NOT okay.” Daisy says. Brady opens the door to his room. “Come in, lets talk about it.” Brady says. Daisy walks into the bedroom and Brady closes the door behind them. “So what’s going on?” Brady questions. Daisy doesn’t respond. “Its alright, you don’t have to say anything. I know exactly what’s bothering you.” Brady says. Daisy’s eyes widen and she turns towards Brady. “You do?!” Daisy asks. “Of course I do. You’re nursing a broken heart, just like I am.” Brady assumes. “Yeah...that’s it. I guess its taking more of a toll on me today than usual.” Daisy lies. Daisy sits on the bed and Brady sits next to her. “I know exactly what that feels like, its like a roller coaster. Some days you feel okay, other days you feel like your whole life is over and its never gonna get better.” Brady says. “You don’t look too well yourself.” Daisy observes. “Yeah...I took your advice and went to talk to Kristina.” Brady says. “I’m guessing that didn’t go as good as you were hoping.” Daisy assumes. Brady shakes his head. “She made it clear she can never take me back after everything that went down.” Brady says. Daisy puts her hand on Brady’s back. “I’m sorry, not just for everything you are going through but for encouraging you to go talk to Kristina in the first place.” Daisy says. “You don’t have to apologize, you just wanted to help.” Brady says. “Well I did have an ulterior motive…” Daisy admits. “I know. You wanted Kristina and me to reunite so she’d be far away from Dylan, I kinda figured that. But I also think deep down you also wanted to actually help me.” Brady says. “I guess I did. You are the only person in this entire city who treats me like a human being instead of some monster.” Daisy says. “That’s because I’ve been where you’ve been before, the person everybody in town hates. Thank God I was able to turn that around, maybe you can too.” Brady suggests. “I don’t know, our situations are different. You are a Goo, you had a big giant family that was willing to forgive you and as everyone knows, forgiveness from the Goo family is like an endorsement for the rest of the city to forgive someone. As for me, I’m The Evil Force’s daughter, no one would ever consider giving me a second chance...I’m all alone.” Daisy says. “That’s not true, soon you’ll have that little baby you’re carrying, and you’ve got me in your corner too.” Brady says. “Does that mean we are friends?” Daisy wonders. “I think so. Not only were you a big help in stopping me from drinking anymore, but you’ve also listened to me talk about my problems. Out of everybody in this city, I don’t think anyone understands me better than you right now.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “That’s really nice of you to say. I guess its true what they say, misery really does love company.” Daisy says. “Hey, at least its good company, really good company.” Brady says. “You are probably the first person who has ever said that about me.” Daisy notes. “People are missing out then. Despite all your flaws, you’re actually pretty great in my opinion. Smart, great sense of humor...beautiful.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “You think I’m beautiful?” Daisy asks. “Yeah...I do.” Brady says. Brady then leans in and kisses Daisy!

“A part of me is still in love with Brady, but sometimes love isn’t enough. Sometimes even when you love someone, you know that there is no way the relationship could work out no matter how much work you put into it. There’s always going to be this one obstacle stopping two people from ever truly being happy. That obstacle is our unborn baby. I could take Brady back, I could try to forgive him, but I don’t think I would ever be able to not think about what happened to our baby when I’m with him, and I know that he never wanted anything like that to happen but it did! I just can’t let go of that!” Kristina says. “I completely understand, and I promise I’ll support you no matter what.” Dylan tells her. “Thank you.” Kristina says. “So, is there anything I could do to help you feel better?” Dylan asks. “The best thing I can do for myself is to drown myself in my work so I don’t have time to think about any of my personal problems.” Kristina says. “That sounds like a good idea. Maybe drawing some new designs might help distract you.” Dylan suggests. “Oh, that reminds me! During that long stretch of time where I was unemployed, I actually came up with some new designs that I was hoping to use if I ever got employed by any fashion company ever again.” Kristina says. “That sounds promising, can I see them?” Dylan asks. “They are in my sketch pad...which come to think of it, I don’t actually remember packing before I moved.” Kristina says. “Are you saying the sketch pad is still at the Goo Castle?” Dylan questions. “Yeah, I think so. As much as I’d love to say forget it, those sketches are WAAAAAY too good to leave rotting in a sketch book forever.” Kristina says. “I can go to the castle if you’d feel too uncomfortable.” Dylan offers. “No, its okay. With any luck, Brady will be tied up with something else so I won’t even have to run into him.” Kristina says.

Back in Brady’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Brady and Daisy are passionately kissing when Daisy pulls away. “What are we doing?” Daisy questions. “I don’t know, and I really don’t care.” Brady says. Daisy grabs Brady’s collar and pulls him into another kiss, this time ripping his shirt off and throwing it to the floor. Daisy then pushes Brady back onto the bed…

At the Fantastic Inn, Kitty Cat is pouring herself a glass of wine when she hears a knock at the door. Kitty Cat walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Stefan standing in the hallway. “What the hell do you want?” Kitty Cat questions. “We need to speak.” Stefan says, as he forces his way into the room. “I don’t see what else we would have to talk about.” Kitty Cat says. “We need to discuss what happened at the court house.” Stefan tells her. “We’ve discussed that at length. I have nothing more to say other than you royally screwed yourself over!” Kitty Cat snaps. “The moment Kaylie was cleared of any wrongdoing in that evidence theft was the moment I lost any chance of winning full custody, today’s hearing was nothing more than a mere formality! And you certainly did not help matters by concocting this ridiculous conspiracy theory about the footage from the Goo Village opening!” Stefan says. “Well you didn’t help matters when you disputed my claim and made me look like a liar!” Kitty Cat argues. “You are a liar!” Stefan points out. “I lied for the greater good, but because you had a sudden attack of conscience we lost any chance we ever had at winning full custody of Issac!” Kitty Cat yells. “Why were you so intent on me winning custody of Issac? Its not as if Issac is your son.” Stefan says. “I told you why I wanted you to have Issac. He’s a Cat heir, he shouldn’t be raised by peasants!” Kitty Cat says. “I’m not so sure. Your investment in this custody battle suggests to me you had some other hidden agenda concerning my son, and for that reason I am somewhat relieved that you will never be allowed near him. I shudder to think about what you may have had planned for Issac.” Stefan says. “I think you should go before things escalate any further.” Kitty Cat warns. “You don’t have to worry, I’m going. But just so we are clear, you better not go anywhere near my son. I may not be Issac’s legal guardian, but I stand with Kaylie and everyone else about wanting to keep you as far away from that boy as possible.” Stefan says. “GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTT!” Kitty Cat screams. Stefan finally walks out and Kitty Cat hurls her wine glass at the wall, shattering it. Kitty Cat then pulls out her phone and makes a call. “Its me. Stefan lost the custody battle which means I need to move up my time table. I need you to come to Fantastic City right away so we can move forward with my plan...I don’t care if you’re in the middle of another project! You OWE ME! Don’t disappoint me.” Kitty Cat warns, before hanging up…

At the new Club Aqua, Victor, Virginia, Bethany, Kaylie, and Julia all walk in. “Shots! Shots! Shots! Does anyone wanna join me for some shots to celebrate? They’re on the house!” Bethany announces. “I can’t, I have to be getting home to Issac soon.” Kaylie says. “I could probably go for a round or two.” Virginia says. “Mama!” Kaylie playfully scolds. “What?! Its been a long day!” Virginia says. Bethany walks behind the bar and pours a shot for Virginia and herself. “Victor, you wanna try and live a little tonight? I think you’ve earned it.” Bethany says. “No thank you. One shot is probably enough to knock me out instantly.” Victor jokes. “Oh come on, give it a shot, pun intended. It’ll bring you back to when you were young back in the 20s!” Bethany jokes. “Is that 1820s?” Virginia playfully asks. Victor laughs. “Haha, very funny.” Victor says. Bethany turns towards Julia. “I assume you’ll be saying no too, right?” Bethany asks. “Don’t always assume. You can pour me one.” Julia tells her. “Since when do you do shots?” Kaylie questions. “Its...been a rough day.” Julia admits.

In Lydia’s Study, Lucas is sitting in the dark staring at his and Lydia’s wedding picture. He then holds the picture close to his chest and closes his eyes…

“Does your foul mood have anything to do with Lucas? I couldn’t help but notice he’s nowhere to be found.” Bethany says. “Bethany!” Kaylie scolds. “What? Its an honest question!” Bethany says. Julia quickly downs the shot. “I tried to kiss Lucas.” Julia admits. “Atta girl! Good for you for going for what you want!” Virginia praises. “The operative word being I tried, he rejected me.” Julia admits. “Consider yourself lucky. Take it from somebody who has been in a relationship with Lucas, everyone is always going to come second to his precious Lydia.” Bethany says. “Ain’t Lydia dead?” Virginia asks. “Doesn’t matter. Lydia might be dead but her presence will always be there, and whatever woman comes into Lucas’ life will always be competing with her ghost.” Bethany says. “Wow Beth, way to be comforting.” Kaylie sarcastically says. “What?! I’m just telling her the truth!” Bethany says. “Its okay. Lucas rejected me, but I’m not going to waste too much time worrying about it. I am a beautiful and successful woman and there are plenty of other fish in the sea.” Julia says. “That’s my girl! Don’t let no damn man keep you down for long!” Virginia says. “Especially not a man like Lucas Cambino.” Victor says. Victor’s phone goes off and he looks at it. “I just got a text from King Beast, he wants to see me back at the castle.” Victor reveals. Bethany looks at her phone. “I just got the same text. So much for the after party.” Bethany says.

Back in the living room of the Goo Castle, King Beast puts his phone away. “I just texted Victor, Bethany, and Brady asking them to come home as soon as they can.” King Beast says. “Brady shouldn’t be a problem, I heard him going upstairs a little while ago.” Dannie says. “Victor and Bethany are in court today supporting Kaylie Simms as she fights Stefan Cat for custody of her son.” Rebecca says. “Hopefully she wins, the last thing the baby needs is to be corrupted by the Cats. I don’t know much about Stefan other than what I’ve seen on the internet, but I know first hand that Kitty Cat is a monster.” Dannie says. “There seem to be a lot of monsters in Fantastic lately.” Rebecca notes. “This city is about to be rid of one tonight. Between the love you have for Andy and the love and support of everyone in this house, Virmor’s reign of terror is going to end tonight.” King Beast says. “It is, I’m going to make sure of it. Tonight is the night Andy will finally come home.” Rebecca says. Kristina walks in. “Sorry for just barging in, I hope I’m not interrupting.” Kristina says. “No, you aren’t. What can we do for you?” Rebecca asks. “I won’t be here long, I just wanted to make sure you guys knew I was here. I only came by to grab something I forgot when I moved out.” Kristina says. “Okay, just as a warning, I think Brady is upstairs.” Rebecca says. “I saw his car out front so I kinda figured. Its okay though, I can handle seeing him.” Kristina says. Kristina walks out and then heads up the stairs…

Meanwhile upstairs in Brady’s bedroom, Brady and Daisy’s clothes are seen scattered on the floor as Brady and Daisy are wrapped up in a sheet kissing. Suddenly, the door opens and Kristina walks in! Kristina’s jaw drops when she catches Brady and Daisy together. “What the hell is going on here?!” Kristina asks. Brady and Daisy stop kissing and make eye contact with Kristina...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down