QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 21

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 21 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 21

Post by QG Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:36 pm

In the storage room of The Evil Force’s compound, Andy and Rebecca have their guns trained on Demon Dannie as Dylan and Brady stand behind them. “Just where do you think you’re going?” Andy questions. Demon Dannie smirks. “What a delightful surprise for the two of you to show up here. Well, I shouldn’t say its much of a surprise. I suspected it wouldn’t be long before we encountered each other again, and what a joyous reunion it is!” Demon Dannie exclaims. “Enough chit chat, where the hell are Kristina and Daisy?!” Brady questions. “Kristina and Daisy? Now why on earth would I care about them when I have much more important things to focus on?” Demon Dannie asks, as they hold up the devil’s medallion. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, they have the medallion.” Rebecca mutters. “How does it feel, Rebecca? Knowing that all of the time and effort you put into that ridiculous exorcism was for nothing. You may have saved your husband’s soul, but you damned Dannie’s in the process.” Demon Dannie taunts. “Dannie is still in there, just like I was.” Andy argues. “It doesn’t really matter much now that I have the medallion. Pretty soon, no one will be left to fight for poor Dannie because you’ll all be dead.” Demon Dannie claims. “We know all about what you’re planning to do with that medallion.” Andy says. “Then you must realize by now that all is lost.” Demon Dannie says. “No, I don’t think so. You can’t use the medallion yet, otherwise you would’ve already executed your plan. I bet there are certain circumstances you have to meet before you can access the medallion’s abilities and those circumstances can’t be met inside this run down old compound.” Rebecca says. “And you won’t be leaving this compound, not while we have you cornered.” Andy tells them. Demon Dannie laughs. “Do you really think I’m afraid of your little guns? Why don’t you ask your wife what happened the last time she pulled a gun on me? I’m sorry, let me rephrase that. Why don’t you ask your wife about the last time she pulled a gun on YOU? It didn’t end well for her.” Demon Dannie says. “That was the first time. But just like when I showed up at Goo Village and exposed you, I came prepared this time.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls the trigger and squirts holy water at Demon Dannie’s arm! Demon Dannie screams out in pain as they drop the medallion onto the floor. Andy runs to grab the medallion but Demon Dannie looks up at him and he goes flying backwards into the wall! “ANDY!” Rebecca screams, as she runs to Andy’s side. “Its okay, I’m fine…” Andy tells her. “But for how long?” Demon Dannie asks. “That’s enough! I didn’t come all of this way just to get some stupid medallion, I came here looking for my friend and the mother of my child!” Dylan states. “I figured as much. You’re far too self involved to care that the fate of the world is hanging in the balance.” Demon Dannie says. “The only reason that I am here is because I’m thinking of other people for once. Just tell me where Kristina and Daisy are and I will be on my way.” Dylan says. “So you don’t care that I’m holding a weapon that could bring about the end of human kind?” Demon Dannie asks. “For once, I’m with Dylan on this one. Its not that I don’t care about humanity, its just that I know Andy and Rebecca are more than capable of stopping you. They’ve done it before.” Brady says. “Ah yes, look at how invincible they are now. One of them is half dead on the floor while the other is cowering next to him.” Demon Dannie says. “I will NEVER cower to you!” Rebecca snaps. “Just tell us where Daisy and Kristina are! Whatever your big plans are for the world, I’m sure you don’t need them for it!” Dylan says. “You’re right, I don’t. I left Daisy and Kristina in the care of an associate of mine.” Demon Dannie reveals. “This associate the same person that was on the plane with the three of you? We know there was somebody else.” Brady says. “Did you use Dannie’s money to hire someone?” Andy wonders. “I didn’t need to hire anyone. This person was a more than willing participant. In fact, I believe all of you know him pretty well. Dylan and Rebecca in particular.” Demon Dannie says. “Just tell us! Who has Daisy and Kristina?!” Rebecca questions. “Your dearly not so departed brother, Andre Stanpatos.” Demon Dannie reveals!

In the abandoned cabin, Daisy screams out in pain. “Oh no need to be so dramatic, he’s not dead YET!” Andre points out. “I don’t care about that! My water just broke!” Daisy announces. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Andre questions. “It means she is going into labor!” Kristina reveals. “Now?!” Andre questions. “What was your first clue, genius?!” Daisy sarcastically asks. “We need to get her to the hospital!” Daisy says. “A hospital won’t be necessary.” Andre says. “I’m not going to take medical advice from a man who had no idea what it meant for one’s water to break!” Kristina snaps. “Have you forgotten that the two of you are my hostages? I can’t very well march you down to a hospital and hand you over! It’ll ruin everything! Besides, as you may have noticed on the way here, we are miles and miles away from civilization.” Andre notes. “Then how is she supposed to give birth?!” Kristina wonders. “She’s going to give birth right here, of course!” Andre says. “You can’t be serious!” Daisy says. “It doesn’t appear you have much of a choice, my dear.” Andre says. “Well I can’t do it tied to this stupid chair…” Daisy says. “Oh, I see. So I untie you, then you clock me and make a run for it! Sorry, but that’s not going to happen!” Andre shouts. “She is giving birth you jack ass! Does she look like she’d be able to run anywhere?!” Kristina questions. “This is just bloody wonderful! This couldn’t have happened at a more inopportune time!” Andre complains. “Are you gonna untie me or not?!” Daisy questions. Andre walks over to Kristina and begins untying her. “Um, HELLO?! PREGNANT WOMAN OVER HERE, NOT THERE! ARE YOU BLIND?!” Daisy asks. Andre finishes untying Kristina and then pulls his gun out on her. “Go and untie her.” Andre says. “Why do you want me to do it?” Kristina wonders. Andre smiles. “Because someone needs to deliver this child...that someone is you.” Andre says! “You can’t be serious! I’ve never delivered a child before! I’ve never given birth to a child before! Long story short, I know practically nothing about child birth other than what I’ve seen on TV!” Kristina snaps. “Well I hope you were paying attention every time your favorite heroine gave birth to a child during your soaps, because its time to put that knowledge to the test!” Andre tells Kristina!

In Julia’s Penthouse, Lucas and Julia are still kissing when there is a knock at the door. Julia pulls away. “They’ll go away.” Lucas says. “It could be important. Don’t forget I’m the District Attorney.” Julia says. Julia heads to the door, opens it, and discovers Victor standing in the hallway. “Victor, what are you doing here?” Julia wonders. “I came to check on you and see if you were okay. I heard all about the events that transpired last night with the Cats, thank God that ordeal is over with.” Victor says. “Yes, well, I wasn’t directly involved in any of the action so I wasn’t in any danger. Come in.” Julia urges. Victor walks in and spots Lucas. “I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything.” Victor says. “Not at all.” Lucas claims. “In fact, Lucas was just on his way out.” Julia says. “I was?” Lucas asks. “You were.” Julia confirms. “I’ll try not to take that personally.” Lucas jokes. “Don’t worry. I’ll text you later and we can figure out a good time for both of us where we can get together for dinner or drinks.” Julia says. Lucas smiles. “I’d like that.” Lucas says. Lucas heads towards the door but turns towards Victor. “Victor, always a pleasure.” Lucas claims. “Thank you.” Victor responds. Lucas walks out and Victor turns towards Julia. “Correct me if I’m mistaken, but it sounded as if you and Lucas were possibly planning a date.” Victor says. “That’s none of your business.” Julia tells him. “I’m just surprised because last I had heard, he had no interest in a relationship.” Victor recalls. “Once again, none of your business.” Julia says. “I know, I’m sorry for prying.” Victor says. “I won’t hold that particular transgression against you. So, did you just come by to check on me?” Julia asks. “Actually, I have an ulterior motive.” Victor admits. Julia smirks. “Why am I not surprised?” Julia asks. “Trust me, its nothing bad. I just wanted to talk to you.” Victor says. “About?” Julia wonders. “Us. Over the past several months, every time you and I have been in the same room its mostly been about Issac, which is completely understandable given the circumstances. But now that the custody issues have been resolved and the Cats are out of the picture…” Victor begins to say. “What?” Julia asks. “I...I was just hoping that maybe we could revisit the subject of me being in your life. I know that I didn’t raise you or even know you up until you were an adult, but you are still my daughter and I want more than anything to be a part of your life.” Victor says. “I know you do. Despite all of our differences, I’ve never once doubted your sincerity when it comes to wanting a relationship with me. I will also admit that this whole custody battle with Issac has made me see you in a new light. I thought it was truly impressive the way you fought for him.” Julia says. “Of course I fought for him. Even though you may have given Kaylie custody of him, I still consider Issac my grandson and I would do anything for him.” Victor says. “I believe that.” Julia says. “I’m glad. Maybe we could use this time to start fresh.” Victor suggests. “I think we should sit down.” Julia says. “Why?” Victor wonders. “Because the conversation we’re about to have is going to be uncomfortable for both of us.” Julia says. “Okay…” Victor says. Victor follows Julia to the couch and the two sit down. “Why do I get the feeling this isn’t leading to you accepting me into your life?” Victor asks. “Like I said, I am grateful that you have done so much for my sister and for Issac, but...there are certain issues I have with you that I can’t just brush under the rug.” Julia says. Victor sighs. “I assume you are talking about your accusations of me prosecuting people based on their race?” Victor asks. Julia nods. “That isn’t something I can just shrug off as a black woman, it wouldn’t be right. And I know that this is the part where you probably will tell me that I’m mistaken.” Julia says. “No, I’m not going to do that.” Victor says. “You aren’t?” Julia asks. “After...after I lost the election, after getting over the shock that you were my daughter, I began to take the time to ponder about why I lost. I suppose it would’ve been easy for me to blame the truth about my affair with your mother coming out on election day but I don’t think it would’ve been enough to sway most people’s vote that last minute, especially when you think about how many people who have been unfaithful have been voted into office in the past. So as I’m thinking about it, it dawned on me. Fantastic City is a mostly liberal city, so perhaps they voted you into office because they agreed with you, both about politics and about me. Maybe after everything you said, the entire city believes I’m a racist as well.” Victor says. “Are you trying to say that both I and the people of Fantastic City are wrong?” Julia asks. Victor shakes his head. “No, that wasn’t what I was getting at at all. I did a lot of soul searching after I lost the election Julia, both about why I lost and how I should go about building a relationship with you now that I know you’re my daughter.” Victor says. “And?” Julia asks. “And when I would think about these accusations of me being a racist...I don’t know. I don’t hate black people or anyone else of a different skin color or nationality. However...I was thinking that perhaps it is something sub conscious, perhaps I’m more likely to fear someone with a different skin color than I would a white person, more likely to think they have a better chance of committing a crime again and ending up back in jail than I would a white person. So I suppose its possible I may have been harder on black people in court than I was on white people. In fact, I think its more than likely.” Victor says. “So...knowing all of that now, how does that make you feel?” Julia wonders. “Quite honestly? Not very good.” Victor admits.

At the bottom of a hill outside, the prison transport bus is lying upside down with smoke coming out of it. The back doors swing open and Kitty Cat climbs out of the bus. “That was a bit of a bumpier ride than I was hoping for, but it definitely got the job done.” Kitty Cat comments. Kitty Cat begins walking towards the hill when the passenger door is kicked open and Kaylie climbs out of the bus. Kitty Cat turns towards her and sighs. “You survived, how unfortunate.” Kitty Cat says. Kaylie pulls out her gun and points it at Kitty Cat. “Put your hands up! NOW!” Kaylie demands. Kitty Cat slowly puts her hands up. “Are you responsible for this?” Kaylie wonders. “For what?” Kitty Cat questions. “The bus crashing!” Kaylie snaps. “No, last I had checked that was you. It sounded like there was quite the struggle going on between you and the guard up front, so when you really think about it, this whole crash was your fault.” Kitty Cat claims. “Was that guard on your payroll?” Kaylie asks. At that moment, Kaylie feels the barrel of a gun pressing into her back. “You could just ask me yourself, Detective.” The guard tells her, while holding a gun to her back. Kitty Cat smiles. “What impeccable timing.” Kitty Cat observes. “Drop your gun or I drop you.” The guard tells her. After hesitating for a moment, Kaylie slowly lowers her gun onto the ground and then stands back up. “You’re free to leave, Miss. Cat.” The guard tells her. “How do you suppose I do that when you two morons crashed the bus?!” Kitty Cat questions. “Uh oh, that’s quite the dilemma.” Kaylie notes. “A car is being sent for you, it should be arriving shortly.” The guard says. “To bring me where exactly?” Kitty Cat asks. “There is a boat waiting for you down at the docks, it’ll get you out of the country.” The guard says. “How the hell did you pull off planning all of this? You’ve been in police custody and have only made one phone call!” Kaylie points out. Kitty Cat smirks. “What can I say? I’m resourceful.” Kitty Cat says. “Reagan said that phone call you made was to arrange for her to get paid, but that wasn’t true, was it? You called someone to help break you out! Who was it?!” Kaylie questions. “Hm, should I tell her?” Kitty Cat wonders. “Don’t forget that you still need help getting out of the country. Do you really want to get on my employer’s bad side?” The guard asks. “So you don’t work for her?” Kaylie asks. “No, I’d like to think I have better standards than him.” Kitty Cat says. “Careful! Don’t forget I am the one holding the gun.” The guard warns. “You aren’t going to shoot me, those aren’t your orders.” Kitty Cat says. A car can be heard pulling up at the top of the hill. “Would you look at that! That would be my cue to leave.” Kitty Cat says. “You aren’t going to get away.” Kaylie tells her. “Well considering you aren’t in any position to stop me, I kinda think I am going to get away.” Kitty Cat says. “By now I’m sure the police know the transport bus never made it to Baronville, it won’t be long before they realize you escaped!” Kaylie says. “Then I guess I better get going.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat turns towards the guard. “Be a dear and kill her for me, will you? That girl has been a thorn in my side for far too long, its time that she finally be dealt with.” Kitty Cat says. “You disgusting monster!” Kaylie growls. Kitty Cat smiles. “Have a nice life, Kaylie. Or should I say a nice after life?” Kitty Cat says, before cackling and making her way up the hill. Kaylie turns towards the guard. “So are you going to do it? Are you going to kill me?” Kaylie wonders. “That is an excellent question.” The guard says. “No matter what you’ve done up until this point, if you let me go so I can chase after her, I will make sure you don’t get in any trouble for this.” Kaylie says. “How generous of you.” The guard says. “She kidnapped my son, the only person I want to see go down in all of this is her. Nothing and no one else matters!” Kaylie says. “Unfortunately your fate isn’t my call.” The guard says. “So then who’s call is it?” Kaylie wonders. While continuing to hold Kaylie at gunpoint, the guard pulls out his phone and makes a call. “Its me.” The guard says. “Is it done?” Lawrence wonders. “Cat is a free woman and is on her way to the docks right now.” The guard says. “Excellent. So there weren’t any complications?” Lawrence questions. “Just one. A police detective insisted on riding along with me during the transport and she figured out I was helping Cat escape. I was going to shoot her but she fought me for the gun and we ended up crashing.” The guard reveals. “That is dismaying. Where is this police detective now? Did she die in the crash?” Lawrence asks. “I’m holding her at gunpoint. What do you want me to do with her?” The guard asks. “Come now, you’ve been working for me long enough to know that I absolutely deplore loose ends. Get rid of her.” Lawrence orders. “Got it.” The guard says, before hanging up. “Who did you just call?” Kaylie asks. “Doesn’t matter. Sorry Detective, but this is the end of the line for you.” The guard says, as he aims his gun at Kaylie’s head!

In The Evil Force’s abandoned compound, Rebecca helps Andy stand up. “Andre has Daisy and Kristina? Andre has been dead for five years!” Andy points out. “Wouldn’t be the first time Andre has faked his own death.” Brady notes. “This one wasn’t faked. When Virmor sent me to hell, Andre was down there with me. He would’ve killed me if Alexios hadn’t intervened.” Rebecca says. “Andre came so close to getting rid of you for me that I thought it would be cruel not to reward him, so before I left Fantastic City I took a stroll through the cemetery and brought him back to life.” Demon Dannie says. “Just like you did with Xavier Irons.” Rebecca recalls. “Where are they?” Dylan wonders. “Why would I tell you?” Demon Dannie asks. “Because I would think you would prefer us be a thorn in Andre’s side rather than yours. So tell us where we can find him and we’ll be out of your hair.” Dylan says. “Hm, you do raise an excellent point. Very well, Andre is keeping them in a cabin about seven miles south from here.” Demon Dannie reveals. “Got it.” Brady says. “Got what? You aren’t coming!” Dylan says. “You think I’m gonna leave you to go off on a rescue mission alone? You’ll get Daisy, Kristina, and yourself killed!” Brady claims. “Oh please, I used to rescue people for a living!” Dylan argues. “That was before your twenty seventh case of amnesia! Look, now isn’t the time to argue about this so how about we just go?” Brady asks. Dylan sighs. “Fine, whatever!” Dylan says. “Be careful you two. Andre is incredibly dangerous, even more so when he’s cornered.” Rebecca says. “We’ll be careful.” Brady says, before he and Dylan walk out. “Are you sure you don’t want to go with them, Rebecca? I figured you would want to be there to help take down your deranged brother. Maybe you would even get the chance to kill him again!” Demon Dannie suggests. “I think Brady and Dylan are more than capable of handling Andre, I’d rather focus on handling you.” Rebecca says. Demon Dannie cackles. “My dear, NO ONE handles me. Especially not when I am in possession of such a powerful weapon.” Demon Dannie says. “Except I don’t think you can actually use the weapon, otherwise you would’ve done it already.” Andy says. “You’re absolutely right. In order to use the power of the devil’s medallion, certain conditions need to be met. For example, it needs to be midnight.” Demon Dannie says. “You’ve still got a little while then.” Andy says. “I also need to be in a certain area, somewhere where the connection between this realm and hell is strongest. Somewhere like that corn field you and I had our final face off in all the way back in 2014.” Demon Dannie recalls. Andy’s eyes widen. “So you didn’t just run off into that corn field because you were trying to get away from me, you were scouting it out to see if you would be able to use the devil’s medallion there.” Andy realizes. “You’re finally catching on.” Demon Dannie says. “So how does The Evil Force fit into all of this? He was in possession of the medallion when he died, but based on the evidence we had you had made contact with him back when you possessed Queen Goo. Why? Was he trying to get you to tell him how to use the medallion?” Rebecca wonders. “Not that it matters at this point in time, but I was actually trying to acquire the medallion from him. The Evil Force understood that he would never be able to use it so he was going to give it to me for the very small price of immortality.” Demon Dannie reveals. “You were planning to make him immortal? Can you even do that?” Rebecca asks. “I’m more powerful than you think, Rebecca.” Demon Dannie says. “That immortality would’ve done him a whole lot of good once you unleashed your army of demons on the world.” Andy sarcastically says. “Alas, The Evil Force is dead and the medallion is finally mine.” Demon Dannie says. “Too bad you’ll never get to use it. I’m willing to bet that this compound isn’t a demon hot spot like the corn field, and we don’t plan on letting you leave this room.” Andy says. “And how exactly do you intend to stop me? Are you going to tie me down and force another exorcism on me? The last one failed.” Demon Dannie points out. “No it didn’t. Rebecca forced you out of me.” Andy points out. “And right into your dear sibling Dannie. Tell me, doesn’t it bother you that your wife is the reason your sibling is possessed?” Demon Dannie asks. “Not in the slightest, because I know this wasn’t Rebecca’s fault. There’s only one person to blame for all of this and its you!” Andy says. “You flatter me, Andy. Anyways as much fun as this has been, I have places to be. So if the two of you wouldn’t mind stepping out of my way, I will be on my way.” Demon Dannie says. “We aren’t letting you leave this room.” Rebecca states. “Fine. If you aren’t going to get out of my way by choice, I suppose I’ll just have to use force!” Demon Dannie says. Suddenly, a shelf begins sliding across the floor straight at Rebecca! The shelf hits Rebecca and pins her up against the wall! “I...I can’t get out!” Rebecca announces. Andy turns towards Demon Dannie. “THAT’S ENOUGH!” Andy shouts. “No Andy, it’ll never be enough.” Demon Dannie says, before using their powers to throw Andy at the wall! Andy hits the wall, falls back to the floor, and is seemingly unconscious. “Andy! ANDY!” Rebecca yells at a knocked out Andy…

At the cabin, Kristina helps Daisy over to the bed. “Here, make yourself comfortable.” Kristina says. “Thanks…” Daisy mutters, as she climbs onto the bed. “How long is this going to take?” Andre questions. “How the hell do you expect me to know?!” Kristina asks. “Can he please STOP TALKING?! This is hard enough without having to listen to him too!” Daisy yells. “I would just like a rough idea of when this will be finished!” Andre says. “SHUT UP!” Kristina and Daisy both shout at him. Kristina turns to Daisy. “Are you comfy?” Kristina asks. “About as comfy as someone in labor can be.” Daisy says. “Better than nothing I guess.” Kristina says. “Is there anything you’d like me to do?” Andre asks. “Yeah, you can be quiet like we have asked a million times!” Kristina shouts. Kristina turns back towards Daisy. “Okay Daisy, I need you to breathe. No need to rush the baby out.” Kristina says. “I disagree.” Andre says. Daisy takes a vase from the end table next to the bed and hurls it at Andre! Andre ducks and the vase smashes against the wall. “What the hell was that for?!” Andre asks. “People in labor can be irritable for obvious reasons.” Kristina points out. Daisy screams out in pain. “Are you okay?” Kristina asks. “WHAT DO YOU THINK?!” Daisy asks. “Sorry, stupid question. Anyways, you should probably start pushing. Just...uh...just make sure to breathe too, K?” Kristina asks. “No offense, but you kinda suck at this.” Daisy says. “I’m sorry! I’m just really nervous and I really don’t know what I’m doing!” Kristina says. “Just stay there and be ready to catch the baby!” Daisy tells her. “Catch it?! Is it going to shoot out like a cannon ball or something?” Kristina asks. “Oh dear, this is so tedious…” Andre comments. “You were the one who didn’t want to get her to a hospital, jack ass! This is YOUR fault!” Kristina snaps. Daisy screams in pain again. “Be ready, this baby is coming right NOW!” Daisy announces. Andre claps his hands. “Oh goodie! I can’t wait to meet the newest member of the Stanpatos family, my son or daughter!” Andre exclaims. “YOU AREN’T COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY BABY!” Daisy screams. “Stay calm! Its not good for the baby!” Kristina says. “Neither is having that psycho zombie freak lurking over me!” Daisy yells, before screaming out in pain. “Daisy, keep going! I can see the baby’s head!” Kristina announces. Daisy screams again. “You’re doing great! Just one more big push should do it! On the count of 3, you ready?” Kristina asks. Daisy nods. “1...2...3...PUSH!” Kristina tells her, as Daisy screams again…

At Julia’s Penthouse, Victor and Julia are still sitting on the couch. “To think that I may have been sub consciously being harder on people because of their race...it almost makes me feel like I was never actually fit to serve as District Attorney. I was certainly tough on crime, there is no doubt about that. But...I realize now that I was tougher on certain people, people who probably didn’t deserve it. To think that I may have helped put people in jail for minor crimes, people who probably didn’t deserve to be put in jail, based on these deeply seeded prejudices...it makes me feel like I may have done more harm than good as District Attorney.” Victor admits. “Are you just saying all of this to try and endear yourself to me?” Julia wonders. “Come on Julia, I know we haven’t known each other for that long but I’m sure you can tell I’m not the type to lie about my feelings. I’m also generally not the type to show any kind of vulnerability.” Victor notes. “Well I’m glad that you have finally accepted all of this, but...surely you don’t think that those prejudices are just going to be gone now that you acknowledge they exist.” Julia says. “Of course not. I understand that the human mind is much more complicated than that, that I can’t just will those feelings away. With that being said, I don’t want to have those prejudices. I may no longer be the District Attorney but I still want to be an advocate for the city, and how can I do that if I’m wary of 40% of the community just because of their skin color? How can I ever be a father to you if I have issues with people who share your skin color?” Victor asks. “So what...what are you saying?” Julia asks. “I’m saying that I’m going to do something I never in my life thought I would do. I...I am going to go to therapy to confront these issues head on.” Victor reveals!

At the bottom of the hill on the side of the road, the guard is holding Kaylie at gunpoint. “Please don’t do this.” Kaylie urges. “Sorry, I have my orders.” The guard says. “I know you do, but this wasn’t part of the deal! You were supposed to break someone out of jail today, that’s it! I’m sure your boss didn’t say anything to you about killing anyone!” Kaylie says. “Nice try, but I’ve killed people before. Its all part of the job.” The guard says. “A job that is either going to get you thrown in jail or killed one day, maybe even today! Look, even after everything that has happened, I’m still willing to help you.” Kaylie says. “You’re willing to help me? I’m the one holding you at gunpoint, you’re the one who needs help!” The guard says. “You don’t want to kill a cop, you’ll never see the light of day again and that’s assuming you don’t die in a hail of gunfire. Not only that, but I have a little boy waiting for me at home! If anything happens to me, that evil woman you just helped escape is going to take my son and she is going to do God knows what to him! Please, you have to let me go!” Kaylie begs. “If I let you go, then who lets me go?!” The guard asks. “I told you, I’ll make sure you walk away from this a free man!” Kaylie says. “I don’t care about going to jail, I care about living! I have my orders, if I don’t follow those orders then I’m dead!” The guard says. “Who do you think is going to kill you? Kitty Cat? The person you were on the phone with earlier? Who the hell is behind this?” Kaylie asks. “Like I’d tell you.” The guard says. “Well you seem to already have your mind set on killing me so I don’t see the harm in at least telling me who is responsible for my impending death.” Kaylie says. “You’re stalling!” The guard says. “I’m not stalling, I just want a name! Who helped Kitty Cat escape and ordered my death?” Kaylie asks. A car can be heard pulling up at the top of the hill. “Sorry, no time for that. Time to say goodbye.” The guard says, as he points the gun at Kaylie. Kaylie closes her eyes in fear and then hears a gunshot. After hesitating for a moment, Kaylie opens her eyes and sees the guard dead on the ground! Kaylie looks to the top of the hill and sees Don with his gun raised. “Looks like I showed up just in time.” Don says. Kaylie runs to the top of the hill. “Your timing couldn’t be more perfect.” Kaylie says. “Where’s Kitty Cat?” Don questions. “A car came and picked her up but I know where she’s going.” Kaylie says. “Okay, lets go after her then.” Don says, as he and Kaylie get into Don’s car.

At the docks, Kitty Cat is looking out at the water. “Where the hell is that boat, Lawrence? I need to hurry up and get the hell out of here...I really hate that I wasn’t able to make a pit stop and pick up little Issac before leaving, but if I’m gonna disappear into the night I need to travel light. With Kaylie probably dead though, I’ll definitely be coming back for him someday. I have such big plans for that little boy and I have no intention of abandoning them, just...putting them on hold for a little while.” Kitty Cat says. A light can be seen coming from the water and Kitty Cat turns to face it. “Its about time. In a few short moments, this dump of a city will be in my rear view mirror...for now at least.” Kitty Cat says. The boat pulls up next to the dock and the driver of the ship gets off. “Its all yours.” The man says. “You won’t be accompanying me?” Kitty Cat asks. “The boss said you should be able to handle it all on your own.” The man says, before walking away. Kitty Cat takes one last look back at Fantastic City before getting onto the boat...

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is in the foyer on the phone. “Andy, its me. I was just calling to see if you have any updates on Dannie. I haven’t heard from you since you left for the Arctic and I’m getting worried. Please, call me back.” King Beast urges, before hanging up. The doorbell rings. King Beast walks over to the front door, opens it, and finds Lucas standing outside. “Now isn’t a good time.” King Beast says. “I can imagine. I just heard about what is happening with Dannie, is there any news?” Lucas questions. “I tried calling Andy hoping that he may have some but he didn’t answer the phone.” King Beast says. “Where is Andy?” Lucas wonders. “He, Rebecca, Dylan, and Brady all went chasing after Dannie in the Arctic. They believe Dannie has taken both Kristina and Daisy as hostages.” King Beast reveals. “What?! Why the hell would the demon want to take Kristina and Daisy?!” Lucas asks. “Virmor was after some sort of medallion that The Evil Force was in possession of and he thinks Daisy may know where it is. As for Kristina, I have no idea why he would take her.” King Beast says. “Do you have any idea where in the Arctic they are? I can fly out and give them a hand.” Lucas says. “There’s no need, I’m sure they have the situation under control.” King Beast says. “You just said that you tried calling Andy and he didn’t answer the phone, what if something happened to him?” Lucas wonders. “I’m worried as well, but if anyone is capable of battling Virmor it is Andy, and Rebecca as well. They both have experience.” King Beast notes. “I hope you’re right. Dannie and Kristina are two of my dearest friends...I don’t even want to think of anything bad happening to either one of them.” Lucas says. “Trust me, they are in the best of hands.” King Beast assures Lucas.

In the storage room of The Evil Force’s abandoned compound, Rebecca manages to get out from behind the shelf and runs to an unconscious Andy’s side. “Andy, please! You need to wake up!” Rebecca begs. Andy’s eyes begin to slowly open. “Rebecca?” Andy asks. “Yes, its me! Are you okay?” Rebecca asks. “Never mind me! Are you okay? Last I saw you, you were pinned behind a shelf!” Andy recalls. “Don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” Rebecca says. Andy sits up. “Wait a minute, where’s Virmor?” Andy wonders. “You were knocked out and I was pinned between the shelf and the wall, he took the opportunity to escape.” Rebecca reveals. “Damn it!” Andy complains. “Do you think Virmor could be going back to that cabin that Andre is holding Kristina and Daisy in?” Rebecca wonders. “No. Now that Virmor has that medallion, he doesn’t care about Andre, Kristina, or Daisy. He’s gonna want to go somewhere where he can use it.” Andy says. “Like the corn field…that must be where Virmor is heading!” Rebecca realizes.

In the cabin, Kristina holds up the baby for Daisy to see. “Say hello to your new daughter.” Kristina says. Daisy smiles. “Is she...is she okay?” Daisy questions. “I’m not a doctor, but she’s crying and she looks fine.” Kristina says. Tears begin rolling down Daisy’s cheek. “She’s...she’s really okay…” Daisy mutters. Kristina smiles. “Yeah, she is.” Kristina says. “Can I...can I please hold her?” Daisy asks. Andre points his gun at Daisy. “No, you may not.” Andre says. “Excuse me?!” Daisy asks. “As I told you before Daisy, your role in this little drama of ours was to give birth to the child, that is all. Now that you have...I’m afraid there simply any more use for you.” Andre says. “Andre, you can’t. The baby needs to be examined by a doctor first!” Kristina says. “So? Daisy doesn’t need to be alive for that.” Andre says. “Yes, she does! If anything is wrong with the baby, she might need something from her biological mother!” Kristina notes. “I still fail to see what any of this has to do with Daisy.” Andre says. “Daisy is the biological mother of this baby!” Kristina shouts. “Is she?” Andre questions. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Kristina wonders, as a worried Daisy looks on. As Andre opens his mouth to speak, the door swings open and Dylan runs in! “Get the hell away from them!” Dylan orders Andre!

Julia and Victor are still seated on the couch in Julia’s penthouse. “Therapy...wow. That’s a big step.” Julia notes. “Like I said, it isn’t something I would have ever considered doing before. After all, if it isn’t broke don’t fix it, right?” Victor says. Julia smiles and nods. “Yeah...I can definitely understand that mindset. Queen Goo’s kid Dannie is a psychiatrist, right?” Julia asks. “They are. Don’t worry, they aren’t the person I’ll be going to. After practicing law for decades I’m very familiar with the definition of conflict of interest.” Victor says. “So do...do you think it’ll help?” Julia wonders. “I’m hoping so. Not just because I want to better myself but also I just want to be the kind of man that you feel comfortable calling Dad one day.” Victor says. Julia smiles. “Wow...that...that’s really something. I...I hope you realize though that to get where you want us to be, its still going to take time.” Julia says. “I understand. I’m not usually a patient man but I truly believe that you are worth the wait.” Victor says. Julia’s phone begins to ring. “I should get that, it could be work related.” Julia says. Julia answers the phone. “This is District Attorney Gray...what?! When?!...Oh my God. Is my sis-I mean is Detective Simms okay?...Thank God. Okay, please keep me in the loop regarding any developments. Thank you.” Julia says, before hanging up. “Did something happen to Kaylie?” Victor questions. “Kitty Cat was being transferred to Baronville today and I guess Kaylie decided to sit in on the transport. Turns out though that the driver was apparently a plant and was planning to help Kitty Cat escape. Kaylie figured that out and the transport bus ended up driving off the road and crashing.” Julia says. “Is Kaylie okay?” Victor wonders. “Yes, Kaylie is fine.” Julia confirms. “And Kitty Cat?” Victor asks. “Kitty Cat is back on the loose.” Julia reveals.

Kaylie and Don run onto the docks with their guns drawn. “DAMN IT! She’s gone!” Kaylie yells. “No she isn’t! Look out there!” Don says, looking out at the water. “She’s on that boat...how are we supposed to get to her?” Kaylie wonders. “She’s still in our jurisdiction.” Don notes. Don takes out a radio. “I need a boat at Pier 15, I have eyes on the fugitive Kitty Cat!” Don says.

On the boat, Kitty Cat looks back at the dock. “Well, well, well, looks like Kaylie survived. Too bad I’ll be long gone before she can ever catch up.” Kitty Cat says. A phone can be heard ringing. “Where the hell is that coming from?” Kitty Cat wonders. Kitty Cat notices a phone sitting on the floor of the boat, picks it up, and answers it. “Hello?” Kitty Cat answers. “I trust you made it onto the boat safely.” Lawrence assumes. “I would’ve liked it a bit sooner.” Kitty Cat notes. “Well unfortunately beggars cannot be choosers. Ultimately though everything worked out in your favor! You escaped prison, you have a clear path out of the country, it would appear that you have once again evaded justice. You may thank me at any time.” Lawrence says. “Thank you? The only reason you helped me is because I blackmailed you.” Kitty Cat points out. “That is very true my dear, and I must admit I have never been one to allow myself to be blackmailed.” Lawrence says. Kitty Cat smirks. “I guess there is a first time for everything.” Kitty Cat says. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that. You’ll see there is a blanket spread out in the corner of the boat, I want you to look underneath it.” Lawrence says. Kitty Cat walks over to the blanket, lifts it up, and discovers a bomb underneath it! “YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Kitty Cat screams. “Did you really think I would ever allow you to best me? You’re a relatively smart woman Kitty Cat, so you should know to NEVER cross a Stanpatos.” Lawrence says. “Don’t do this!” Kitty Cat begs. “Goodbye, Kitty Cat, and good riddance.” Lawrence says, before hanging up the phone. “Lawrence! LAWRENCE!” Kitty Cat screams.

In the Stanpatos Solarium, Lawrence is in an app on his phone with a big red button that says “Detonate”. Lawrence’s thumb then presses down on the button…

Kaylie and Don are still standing on the docks. “The boat is never going to get here in time! Maybe I should try swimming after her.” Kaylie says. “Are you nuts?! You won’t be able to catch up to her!” Don yells. “I can’t let her get away, Commissioner! After everything that woman has done she needs to pay!” Kaylie yells. Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard! “Oh my God!” Kaylie gasps. “I guess you don’t have to worry about Kitty Cat paying anymore. By the looks of things, she just did.” Don says, as he and Kaylie stare out at the fiery rubble from what is left of Kitty Cat’s boat...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum