QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 19

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 19 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 19

Post by QG Sat May 20, 2023 12:16 pm

On a plane, a groggy Kristina begins to open her eyes. As her vision begins to become clearer, she notices Daisy sitting across from her. “Look at that, sleeping beauty is finally awake.” Daisy comments. “Where...where are we?” Kristina questions. “We’re on a plane. The Goo family jet, to be more exact.” Daisy reveals. “What?! Did...did you knock me out?” Kristina wonders. “As much as I wish it were me, it wasn’t. I’m in the same boat, or rather the same plane, as you.” Daisy says, as she shows Kristina her hands are tied to her seat. Kristina looks down and notices that her hands are tied as well. “So if it wasn’t you that knocked me out, who was it?” Kristina questions. “That honor goes to Dannie Goo.” Daisy answers. “Why would Dannie knock me out?” Kristina wonders. “Because it isn’t actually Dannie.” Daisy reveals.

At the Goo Castle, Andy, Rebecca, and King Beast walk into the living room. “We’ve looked all over this house and Dannie isn’t here.” Andy says. “That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Dannie could have just stepped out to run some errands.” Rebecca suggests. “Perhaps, but I can’t help but worry that it means something.” King Beast says. “Maybe you should call them King Beast and see if they pick up.” Andy suggests. “Good idea.” King Beast says. King Beast pulls out his phone and dials Dannie’s number. A quick moment later, King Beast hangs up. “What happened?” Rebecca wonders. “It went straight to voicemail. Dannie never has their phone off!” King Beast points out. The doorbell rings. “Who could that be this late?” Rebecca wonders. “I’m gonna go find out.” Andy says. Andy heads into the foyer, opens the front door, and finds Dylan standing outside. “Hello Andy, good to see you again, especially without the glowing red eyes.” Dylan says. “Thanks. Now isn’t a good time.” Andy says. “Well hopefully this won’t take long. Is Kristina here?” Dylan wonders. “Not that I know of. Why do you ask?” Andy wonders. “The strangest thing happened. Kristina called me earlier but when I answered the phone, she didn’t say anything! After a few seconds the phone hung up and when I tried to call back it went straight to voicemail.” Dylan reveals. Brady comes downstairs and sighs when he sees Dylan. “Great, this is just what my day needed.” Brady complains. Dylan smirks. “Lovely to see you too, sunshine.” Dylan says. “What the hell are you doing here, Stanpatos?” Brady wonders. “He’s looking for Kristina.” Andy reveals. “I saw Kristina’s car parked out back but I haven’t seen her anywhere. What’s she doing here?” Brady wonders. “She came to pick up the remainder of her things.” Dylan reveals. “Wait, Kristina isn’t living here anymore? What happened?” Andy wonders. “Its a long story. So if Kristina came to pick up the rest of her things, what are you doing here? You checking up on her?” Brady asks Dylan. “Yes, but only because I have reason to be concerned. Kristina called me earlier but when I answered the call she didn’t say anything and the phone ended up hanging up. When I tried to call back, it went straight to voicemail.” Dylan reveals. “Its not like Kristina to let her phone die, she always keeps it at least 50% charged. You really think something could’ve happened to her?” Brady wonders. “I don’t know, perhaps we should be asking your girlfriend that question.” Dylan suggests. “What girlfriend?” Andy questions. “Oh, you don’t know? Your cousin here is seeing Daisy now.” Dylan reveals. “Hold on, what?! Are you out of your mind?!” Andy wonders. “I’m not seeing anybody! And do you seriously think Daisy would do something to Kristina?!” Brady asks. “Daisy has been jealous of the time I’ve been spending with Kristina, I think she is capable of anything when driven by jealousy.” Dylan says. “Let me rephrase that. Do you think a pregnant Daisy would do something to Kristina? She’s due to give birth any day now, it’d be kinda hard for her to do anything to Kristina!” Brady points out. “You know what? Perhaps we should be asking Daisy these questions.” Dylan suggests. “Yeah, lets do that.” Brady says, before going upstairs with Dylan following him. Once Dylan and Brady are gone upstairs, Andy heads back into the living room. “Who was at the door?” Rebecca wonders. “It was Dylan. Apparently, Kristina might be missing.” Andy reveals.

Back on the plane, Kristina’s eyes widen after Daisy tells her everything. “So Dannie is possessed? But what about the exorcism?” Kristina asks. “There was an exorcism, but Rebecca is totally incompetent and screwed it up somehow. Sure Virmor might’ve been forced out of Andy’s body, but all that did was force him into someone else.” Daisy says. “I guess now I understand a little better why Dannie kidnapped me, obviously I got in the way when I came across you two in the garden. But how do you fit into this?” Kristina wonders. “I assume this is the part where you accuse me of being Virmor’s accomplice?” Daisy wonders. “I remember how you were acting before Dannie knocked you out. I could tell something was bothering you and now I know what that something is, you were in the middle of being kidnapped! But why? Does Dannie want your baby or something?” Kristina questions. “No! Virmor couldn’t care less about my baby, the only thing he wants is some stupid relic called the devil’s medallion.” Daisy reveals. “What’s that?” Kristina asks. “I figured you would have a better chance of knowing than anyone, given how long my father was living inside your head.” Daisy notes. “I don’t remember anything from my time as The Evil Force, is there a reason I would know something about that medallion?” Kristina asks. “My father stashed it away somewhere before he died and Virmor knows that, which is why he wanted me to tell him where my father hid it.” Daisy says. “Did you?” Kristina questions. Daisy shrugs. “I can’t say for sure. My Dad never said a word to me about this medallion so all I could tell Virmor is where I THINK he might have hidden it.” Daisy says. “Which is where exactly?” Kristina questions. “My father owned a compound in the Arctic, I think if he would’ve hidden the medallion anywhere it would be there.” Daisy says. “Do you have any idea why Virmor wants this medallion?” Kristina wonders. “I really have no idea, but since its called the devil’s medallion I’m guessing its probably dangerous somehow.” Daisy says. “So why did you tell Virmor where you think it is? Did he threaten you?” Kristina wonders. Daisy flashes back.

if Rebecca had succeeded in sending me back to hell then you wouldn’t have to worry about anyone finding out that the baby you’re pregnant with is really Brady and Kristina’s child, not yours with Dylan.” Demon Dannie notes. “The last time you tried to use that information as leverage, you wanted me to untie you from the bed so that you could escape. You aren’t in that situation anymore, and I’d also bet that no one else knows you are still on Earth. Andy and Rebecca seemed like they didn’t know a thing when I went to see them this morning.” Daisy notes. “How sweet of you to go and check on Andy’s condition, or at least it would’ve been if you didn’t go to see him to make sure he didn’t know anything about that baby you’re carrying.” Demon Dannie says. “You’re free and no one knows that you’re here! You could leave town tonight and no one would be any the wiser! So why come to me?!” Daisy wonders. “There is still something else I need from you, my dear. You see, I’ve yet to locate where The Evil Force stashed the devil’s medallion.” Demon Dannie points out.

“Virmor threatened my baby...I had no choice but to tell him what he wanted to know. Unfortunately that wasn’t good enough because he wanted me to come with him for this trip, hence the reason we’re both here. I’m the hostage, you’re the witness that needed to be silenced. You should be grateful Virmor didn’t kill you.” Daisy says. “There’s still time...I remember calling Dylan before Dannie knocked me out, hopefully he figures out something is wrong and comes looking for me…” Kristina says. “Oh I’m sure Dylan would move heaven and earth to come save his baby and the woman he loves.” Daisy says. “Dylan doesn’t love me.” Kristina argues. “I know that, I was talking about myself.” Daisy says. Kristina rolls her eyes. “Can we please not do this right now? We might not like each other but we’re in the same boat, or same plane as you put it, being held captive by a lunatic! We have to find a way to get out of here.” Kristina says. “Well that shouldn’t be too difficult. One of us just needs to get out of these ropes, untie the other, then we can get off this plane and go find help.” Daisy says. “Oh yeah, easy peasy!” Kristina sarcastically says. “Do you have any better ideas?” Daisy wonders. “The part of getting off of this plane sounds divine, but I’m not sure what good getting help will do when we’re up against a demonically possessed human! Why aren’t we in the air yet anyways? Where is Dannie?” Kristina asks. “They said they had to go and run an errand.” Daisy reveals. “Oh lovely, this is just great! So while we’re stuck on this plane afraid for our lives, Dannie is out at the grocery store picking up milk and probably a bag of chips for the flight!” Kristina snarks. Suddenly, the plane engine can be heard starting and the plane begins to move. “Um...did the pilot forget someone?” Kristina asks. “One can only hope…” Daisy says. The door opens and Demon Dannie walks in. “Good evening, passengers! Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane has ascended into the air!” Demon Dannie announces. “Where the hell have you been?!” Daisy questions. “Calm yourself, Daisy! You don’t want to get too worked up, its not good for the baby! Right Kristina?” Demon Dannie asks. “Oh shut up!” Kristina snaps. Demon Dannie laughs. “Such fire from the two of you! I can already tell this is going to be a fun flight!” Demon Dannie says. “So where have you been all this time?” Kristina questions. “Well you see, on our way to the airport, I couldn’t stop thinking about something. Three people is a crowd, but don’t you think four would be a party? So I decided to go back out and pick up someone else.” Demon Dannie reveals. “Well that’s just great, who did you kidnap this time?” Kristina wonders. “I haven’t kidnapped anyone! This individual has chosen to join us of their own free will. In fact, they’re just DYING to see the both of you. Especially you, Kristina!” Demon Dannie says. “Who is it?” Kristina wonders. Demon Dannie opens the door and steps aside. A moment later, Andre walks into the room! “Good evening ladies! I do hope there is room for one more!” Andre exclaims!

Back at the Goo Castle, Andy, Rebecca, and King Beast are still in the living room. “So Kristina called Dylan but never actually got the chance to speak to him?” Rebecca asks. “That’s right, and apparently last Dylan knew Kristina was on her way over here.” Andy reveals. “Do you think Virmor could be responsible for Kristina’s disappearance?” King Beast wonders. “It does seem like a pretty big coincidence that both Dannie and Kristina have disappeared at the same time, but right now Brady and Dylan are gonna go talk to Daisy to see if she knows anything. Apparently there’s been some bad blood between Kristina and Daisy lately.” Andy says. “Daisy is still in love with Dylan and Kristina is currently living with Dylan, and we all know how dangerous Daisy can be when she is jealous. Still though, with Daisy pregnant and so close to giving birth I’m not sure she would go to such extremes and risk everything. If she did something to Kristina and gets caught, she’ll be sent to prison and separated from her baby.” Rebecca notes. “True, but since when does Daisy think that far ahead?” Andy asks. Dylan and Brady walk into the living room. “Hey, you guys find anything?” Andy wonders. “There’s no sign of Daisy anywhere in the house. The weirdest part? Her car is still outside, so isn’t Kristina’s. I also found something out in the garden.” Brady says. Brady reaches into his pocket, pulls out a bracelet, and hands it to Andy. “This is Daisy’s...I gave it to her for our 6 month anniversary. You found this out in the garden?” Andy asks. “It was just lying on the ground.” Brady reveals. “To get to the garden you have to use the back door, an entrance hardly anyone uses. That son of a bitch probably knew that.” Andy mutters. “Who are you talking about?” Dylan wonders. “Virmor. I think there’s a good chance he has Kristina and Daisy.” Andy admits. “Hold on, how could that be? Virmor is gone, Rebecca got rid of him!” Brady points out. “We think its possible Virmor jumped into someone else after the exorcism, and more and more we think that person was Dannie.” Rebecca reveals. “Is Dannie missing too?” Brady wonders. “Their car is gone and their phone is off, something is most definitely wrong.” King Beast says. Andy gets a text message and looks at his phone. “Oh dear God…” Andy mutters. “What is it?” King Beast questions. “I have a system set up where I get a notification every time the family jet is in use, I just got one saying the plane is in the air.” Andy reveals. “Is there anymore information?” Rebecca wonders. “Plenty more. Dannie requested the flight for themselves and three passengers, they’re currently heading to the Arctic Archipelago.” Andy tells everyone.

At the Gray mansion, Julia opens the front door and finds a soaking wet Stefan standing outside! “What the hell happened to you?!” Julia wonders. “Never mind me! Is Issac okay?!” Stefan questions. “No, he isn’t! He’s been kidnapped!” Julia reveals. Stefan sighs. “I was too late…” Stefan mutters. “Wait, did you know Issac was going to be kidnapped?” Julia asks. “Kitty Cat told me but she incapacitated me before I was able to alert anyone of her plans.” Stefan says. “Come in, tell us more.” Julia says. Julia leads Stefan into the living room where Virginia, Lucas, Kaylie, and Don are. “What the hell is he doing here?!” Lucas wonders. “That is an excellent question!” Virginia adds. “I was hoping to warn you all that Kitty Cat was coming for Issac but it would appear I was too late.” Stefan says. “You look like a drowned rat! What happened to you?” Virginia wonders. “Kitty Cat shot me and I fell into the river.” Stefan tells them. “You don’t look like someone who took a bullet.” Don notes. “I was wearing a bullet proof vest. When Kitty Cat first called me asking to meet, I was already a tad suspicious so I went to the meeting prepared. It is a good thing that I did or else I would be dead.” Stefan says. “Why did Kitty Cat want to meet with you? Just to kill you?” Kaylie wonders. “Kitty Cat told me everything. She has been planning to kill me since the very beginning. The whole reason she encouraged me to sue for full custody of Issac is because she knew if I won I would likely take Issac back to San Francisco with me. Once I was there, she was going to kill me and then disappear with Issac so no one would know what she had done until it was too late.” Stefan reveals. “Why the hell does Kitty Cat want Issac so badly? She has a daughter of her own so why would she need him?” Lucas questions. “Kitty Cat doesn’t want to just raise Issac, she is planning to turn him into Dongwa Cat.” Stefan reveals. “Who in the hell is Dongwa Cat?” Virginia wonders. “He was the king of the Cats, at least until Andy Goo killed him after he escaped from prison years ago.” Don recalls. “How exactly does Kitty Cat plan to turn Issac into this Dongwa guy?” Julia questions. “Kitty Cat has Dongwa’s memories stored away on a computer somewhere and plans on implanting them into Issac, not only giving him Dongwa’s memories but erasing his own.” Stefan reveals. “That doesn’t even sound plausible!” Julia argues. “It is, the same thing happened to my friend Kristina.” Lucas recalls. “I remember hearing about that.” Kaylie says. “Kitty Cat would never be able to pull this off without help though. That whole procedure was developed by Doctor Andropov, but he was killed by Ciara Goo a few years ago.” Lucas notes. “Andropov isn’t dead. After Ciara Goo shot him, Kitty Cat managed to steal his body and resurrect him using the machine he had used to bring back others. She brought Andropov back to life!” Stefan reveals. “This is all NUTS! How the hell did I find myself in the middle of a science fiction novel?!” Virginia wonders. “If Kitty Cat was able to resurrect Doctor Andropov, I assume that means the two of them are working together now?” Don asks. “That’s correct. Kitty Cat needs Andropov in order to execute her plan.” Stefan says. “It sounds like we’re running out of time. We need to find Kitty Cat and this Andropov person before they can execute their plan!” Julia says. “Stefan, did Kitty Cat say anything to you about where she was going?” Kaylie wonders. “As it happens, she did. She was very open with me about her plans given that she thought I would be dead by the end of the conversation.” Stefan says. “Where is she?” Lucas questions. “Kitty Cat told me she would be taking Issac to a laboratory located underneath the Stanpatos mansion. Apparently Andre Stanpatos used it for all sorts of crazy over the top experiments back in the day.” Stefan says. “How could Kitty Cat have gotten into the lab without going through the mansion? It seems like at least one person would’ve seen her if she had broken in.” Kaylie notes. “I asked the same question and Kitty Cat told me that there was an entrance located somewhere in the underground tunnels.” Stefan reveals. “Good to know. I’m going over to the Stanpatos mansion to ask for entry into the lab.” Don says. “I’m coming too.” Kaylie tells him. “Its probably best you sit this one out, Detective.” Don says. “But Issac is my son!” Kaylie argues. “Which is exactly why you shouldn’t get involved! You are too emotionally invested so for right now you should just sit tight and wait to hear from me. I’ll be in touch.” Don says, before walking out. “No way in hell am I just going to sit around and leave Issac’s fate in someone else’s hands!” Kaylie says. “I don’t know, I kinda like the idea of you being outta harm’s way.” Virginia says. “I can’t sit this one out! If Commissioner Reynolds is going to try and get access to the lab through the Stanpatos mansion, I’ll just have to try and get in there through the tunnels.” Kaylie says. “Those tunnels go all over the place Kaylie, its like walking through a maze.” Lucas notes. “I’m sure the Fantastic P.D have a map. I have a friend in the IT department who could probably send me the file. I’ll go give them a call.” Kaylie says, before walking out of the room. “How does she plan on doing this? Is she just gonna run in there with no backup?!” Julia wonders. “I’ll be her backup.” Lucas says. “I’ll come as well.” Stefan adds. “You aren’t coming anywhere near this, you son of a bitch! For all we know, you could be leading us into an ambush!” Lucas suggests. “I’ve told you everything that I know about what Kitty Cat is planning!” Stefan argues. “Which we don’t even know is true!” Lucas points out. “I don’t know, I think Stefan’s story is a little too ridiculous to have been fabricated.” Julia suggests. Kaylie comes back in. “Okay, my friend sent me the map and I think I’ve pin pointed the location of the lab.” Kaylie says. “Would you mind some backup? I know my way around a gun.” Lucas says. “I could use all the help I can get.” Kaylie says. “Then I assume that means you wouldn’t mind me accompanying you. I understand how you feel about me and you are entitled to those feelings, but I want Issac brought home safe just as the rest of you do. What Kitty Cat is planning to do is horrific and she must be stopped.” Stefan says. Kaylie sighs. “Fine! But I will be watching you!” Kaylie warns. “Same here. One false move and I’ll put a bullet in you, except I’ll make sure this one lands in a place where the vest doesn’t cover.” Lucas threatens. “Duly noted.” Stefan says. “Enough talk, we need to get going! Mama, Julia, I love you both.” Kaylie says. “Don’t you dare tell me that! It makes me think you don’t plan on coming back!” Virginia says. “I’ll be back, and I’m bringing Issac with me. Come on guys, lets go.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Lucas and Stefan follow her out the door as Virginia and Julia look on…

Down in the Stanpatos lab, Andropov finishes putting electrodes on Issac’s head. “Alright...the preparations are finished and I am ready to begin the memory transfer procedure.” Andropov announces. “Why are you wasting time telling me when you could have already started?” Kitty Cat wonders. “I was giving you one last opportunity to change your mind. Surely there is someone else, preferably an adult, that you would like to perform this procedure on!” Andropov says. “Why do you care so much about Issac’s life?” Kitty Cat questions. “I don’t. However, I do care about the outcome of my work and I cannot guarantee that this procedure will be a success like it was with Kristina Cat and Dylan Stanpatos. Those two were both adults, whereas Issac was simply a child!” Andropov points out. “The only way to find out if something works is to test it out. Really you should be thanking me! Now thanks to me, you’ll know whether or not this procedure can be performed on children.” Kitty Cat says. “I never plan on performing this procedure on another child! I do not need to know this!” Andropov snaps. “You know boss lady, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to go find somebody else to be the new Dongwa! I mean, we don’t wanna risk hurting this little guy! Look at how cute he is!” Meow Cat says. Kitty Cat looks at Issac. “Sorry, I don’t see it. Look, I don’t want anyone else, I want Issac! Not only is he a Cat but he is the youngest Cat, which means once Dongwa returns, he will have his whole life ahead of him again!” Kitty Cat says. “Assuming he doesn’t go and get himself killed again…” Andropov mutters. Kitty Cat grabs Andropov by the collar! “You do as I ask, or else I am going to kill you and I am going to make sure there is no one to revive you this time!” Kitty Cat growls. “I will begin the procedure just as soon as you release me!” Andropov says. Kitty Cat lets go of Andropov and Andropov makes his way over to his computer and begins typing…

Back in the living room of the Goo Castle, King Beast, Andy, Rebecca, Dylan, and Brady are all standing around. “So not only is Dannie possessed but they have also kidnapped both Kristina and Daisy.” King Beast says. “Why would the demon want to kidnap Kristina and Daisy?” Dylan wonders. “I don’t know about Kristina, but Daisy mentioned that Virmor had kept bothering her about some medallion The Evil Force had. Maybe he finally managed to force Daisy into telling him what he wanted to know.” Rebecca suggests. “If that’s the case, I might know why they’re headed to the Arctic Archipelago. The Evil Force and The Master used to own a compound in the Arctic and I’d bet good money Daisy is leading Virmor to that compound because she either thinks or knows that is where The Evil Force stashed away the medallion.” Andy says. “Does anybody have any idea why Virmor wants this medallion?” Brady wonders. “I have no idea, but I’m willing to bet that if he gets his hands on it, the results could be catastrophic.” Rebecca says. “We don’t have any other choice, we’ve gotta tail Dannie to the Arctic. Not just to save Daisy and Kristina but to stop them from getting their hands on that medallion.” Andy says. “There’s just one problem with that. Dannie has already commandeered the family jet which means we can’t use it to fly to the Arctic ourselves.” King Beast points out. “Why can’t we just call the pilot and ask them to turn the jet around?” Brady asks. “That’s too dangerous. If the pilot turns the plane around, there’s no telling what Virmor would do to them. As much as I hate to say it, we have to let Dannie make that flight to the Arctic.” Andy says. “We just need to find a way to catch up to them.” Rebecca adds. “The Goo jet may be in use but the Stanpatos jet is currently dormant.” Dylan points out. “You’d let us use your jet?” Andy asks. “Under one condition. I want to come with you.” Dylan says!

On the Goo jet, Kristina’s eyes widen. “Oh my God...I must be seeing things.” Kristina says. “Your eyes aren’t deceiving you, my dear.” Andre says. “Isn’t that Andre Stanpatos?” Daisy questions. “The one and only!” Andre exclaims. “I should’ve known you weren’t really dead! You never are!” Kristina says. “Actually, this time Andre was in fact dead.” Demon Dannie admits. “How the hell is he here then?!” Kristina asks. “The same way Xavier Irons was when I sent him to terrorize Bethany Wilson, I resurrected him!” Demon Dannie reveals. “You see, I was such a big help in keeping my sister Rebecca occupied during her extended stay in hell that Virmor decided to give me a second chance at life! Isn’t that just grand?” Andre asks. “Oh yeah, I’m overjoyed! What are you doing here anyways? You’ve been dead for over five years! Don’t you have somewhere better to be?” Kristina asks. “Oh I have so many places to be, and so many plans! Taking back control of Stanpatos Enterprises from my idiot brother Dylan is near the top of my list, along with avenging my own death by getting rid of my dear sister Rebecca once and for all. However, given that Virmor went through the trouble of resurrecting me, I feel it would be ungrateful of me to not do something in return.” Andre says. “We all know that the two of you have a reputation for being a handful, which is why I called upon Andre to help keep you both contained.” Demon Dannie says. “Okay, I get it. So you realized that you’re too inept to handle us on your own so you had to call in your zombie reinforcements!” Daisy says. “How embarrassing. To be an all powerful demon and still need some extra help to deal with two humans, one of them pregnant? No wonder you don’t want to go back to hell, you’d probably be the laughing stock!” Kristina jokes. “Once we arrive in the Arctic, we will need to go our separate ways which is why I’ve enlisted Andre’s help to keep the two of you company while I am out searching for the medallion.” Demon Dannie reveals. “Nice try, but you still need me to help you find the medallion!” Daisy points out. “Actually, I don’t. I did my own research using the information you provided me with and I discovered that The Evil Force has owned a compound in the Arctic since 2008. So now that I have an exact location for the compound, you and Kristina are just here to keep me company on the plane ride.” Demon Dannie says. “So what do you plan on doing with us once the plane lands?” Kristina wonders. Andre smirks. “I have a few ideas.” Andre says. “I haven’t decided yet, but since Andre seems so eager, perhaps I’ll let him decide.” Demon Dannie suggests. Daisy and Kristina then exchange a worried glance…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence and Acerbi are seated in the living room sharing a glass of wine. “This is nice...just the two of us with absolutely no interruptions.” Lawrence says. “Its strange is what it is! Where is Dylan at this hour? Keeping Kristina company in the gate house?” Acerbi asks. “Dylan has no idea where Kristina is, which is why he isn’t here. He’s concerned about her after she went to the Goo Castle to pick up some of her belongings so he went over there to make sure she is okay.” Lawrence tells her. “Surely Dylan doesn’t think Brady would do anything to harm Kristina, he loves her!” Acerbi points out. “I’m not so sure about that given that Brady slept with Daisy Nichols.” Lawrence reveals. Acerbi gasps. “Brady and Daisy?!” Acerbi asks. “Mmhm. You and I haven’t been spending too much time together as of late so I haven’t had the chance to tell you. Kristina went over to the castle at another time to pick up some belongings and she walked in on Brady and Daisy in bed together.” Lawrence reveals. “How do you know this? Did Dylan tell you?” Acerbi wonders. “No, Dylan has far too much respect for Kristina’s privacy to have confided that information in me. I just so happened to overhear the two of them talking.” Lawrence says. “I see, so you had your ear pressed up against the door.” Acerbi assumes. “The bottom line is that Brady betrayed Kristina in the worst possible way, which calls into question just how much he actually loved her.” Lawrence says. The doorbell rings. “As fascinating as this petty gossip is, perhaps you should go answer the door. Someone coming at this hour could mean it is important.” Acerbi says. “You’re right, I’ll go get rid of them.” Lawrence says. Lawrence stands up, walks out into the foyer, and opens the front door to find Don standing outside. “Can I help you?” Lawrence asks. “I certainly hope so.” Don says. Don flashes his badge. “Commissioner Don Reynolds, Fantastic P.D.” Don reveals. “That’s interesting. Last I had heard, my niece was the police commissioner.” Lawrence says. “Your niece? You’re a Stanpatos?” Don asks. “Why else would I be answering the door?” Lawrence wonders. “I just assumed you were the butler.” Don admits. “Lawrence Stanpatos, its a pleasure to meet you.” Lawrence introduces himself. “Ah, I’ve heard of you. You’re the latest Stanpatos to rise from the grave.” Don realizes. Lawrence smiles. “Its lovely to be back. So tell me Commissioner Reynolds, is there anything in particular I can help you with?” Lawrence wonders. “There is. I need access to the laboratory located underneath the mansion.” Don reveals.

Down in the tunnels, water can be heard dripping from the ceiling as Kaylie holds a flashlight and leads Lucas and Stefan through. Kaylie stops and looks down at the map she has on her phone. “It looks like we’re going the right way…” Kaylie comments. “It shouldn’t be long now then.” Lucas says. “We just need to proceed with caution, we have no idea what we will be walking into.” Stefan notes.

“Why on earth would you want to see the laboratory? To my knowledge, it has been abandoned for years.” Lawrence says. “I have it under good authority that someone is making use of it. I assume you’ve heard of a woman named Kitty Cat?” Don asks. “Of course I have.” Lawrence says. “We suspect Kitty Cat is hiding out in the lab and that she has a young child with her.” Don reveals. “That is quite concerning…” Lawrence admits. Acerbi comes out into the foyer and notices Don. “Don Reynolds! What an unexpected surprise! Its been quite some time.” Acerbi notes. “It has been. Since I’m here, I’d like to offer you my condolences about Josephine’s death. She was...she was a good cop, and a good friend.” Don says. “I know that you cared very deeply for her.” Acerbi recalls. “I did. Yet another person I cared about that Joe Fish killed.” Don says. “So what are you doing here?” Acerbi wonders. “I’m temporarily filling in for Commissioner Rogers at the Fantastic P.D and I was just asking Mr. Stanpatos here to give me access to the lab underneath the mansion. We have reason to believe a fugitive is hiding out down there with a child she abducted.” Don says. “And I was just about to inform Commissioner Reynolds that I cannot allow him to go down there.” Lawrence says…

Down in the Stanpatos lab, as Andropov is typing on his computer, Kitty Cat looks over his shoulder. “Have you started yet?” Kitty Cat wonders. “Not yet. There are a series of tests I must run first to make sure the memories can be successfully transferred. When tampering with the human brain, one can never be too careful.” Andropov says. “Why do I feel like you’re stalling for time?!” Kitty Cat questions. “Why on earth would I do that? The way I see it, the only liberation I would have from this situation would be the authorities bursting through that door, which means I would likely end up in a prison cell right next to you and Meow Cat!” Andropov says. “I really don’t like jail, everyone in there is always so much bigger than me!” Meow Cat notes. “Then we’ll need to make sure we don’t end up in jail, which means Andropov needs to hurry up!” Kitty Cat snaps. “Contrary to popular belief, I would much prefer to experiment on this young child than to be apprehended by the police!” Andropov admits. “Its a good thing we have plenty of time then. Knowing the Fantastic P.D, they aren’t going to figure out where we are until its too late.” Kitty Cat says.

Back at the Stanpatos mansion, Don is facing Lawrence as Acerbi looks on. “So just to clarify, you can’t let me go down to the lab or you won’t?” Don questions. “I would like to know the answer to that myself.” Acerbi says. “As much as I would like to assist your department in your search, I’m afraid there is no way to access the laboratory through the main house.” Lawrence tells him. “That’s interesting, the lab is in the house but yet you can’t get into it? I heard there was an entrance.” Don notes. “There was, many years ago. However unfortunately my son Dylan blocked off the entrance when he first took ownership of the mansion about a decade ago. My understanding is that his brother Andre did some terrible things to him in that laboratory so he wanted to make sure access to it was cut off.” Lawrence says. “Is there any other way into the lab? I heard it connects to the tunnels under the city.” Don says. “I’ve never been to the laboratory myself but I suppose its possible. If there is though, I couldn’t tell you how to access it because I truly have no idea.” Lawrence says. “I’m sure you don’t.” Don says. “Tell me Don, who is this fugitive that has taken refuge in the lab? Is it a Stanpatos?” Acerbi wonders. “No, its Kitty Cat. We have reason to believe she has abducted a child and is now hiding out in the lab.” Don says. “I don’t understand. If Kitty Cat abducted this child, why flee to the laboratory instead of leaving town?” Acerbi questions. “I don’t want to get into too many details, but going by the information I have, that lab is going to play an important part in what Kitty Cat has planned next.” Don says. “Well that doesn’t sound good. I do hope the authorities are able to apprehend Kitty Cat before its too late. If there is anything else I can do Commissioner, please let me know. I’d be more than happy to help.” Lawrence says. “I’m sure you would be. Doctor Acerbi, it was nice seeing you again.” Don says. Acerbi smiles. “You as well, Don.” Acerbi says. Don turns towards Lawrence. “It was nice meeting you, Mr. Stanpatos. Going by your family’s history, I’m sure we’ll be seeing plenty more of each other.” Don says. Lawrence smirks. “I’m looking forward to it. Good day, Commissioner.” Lawrence says. Don walks away and Lawrence closes the door. “What was that about? Why did you seem so reluctant to help Don?” Acerbi wonders.

Down in the Stanpatos lab, Andropov turns towards Kitty Cat. “The preparations are now complete.” Andropov tells her. “You said that already.” Kitty Cat points out. “Well this time I mean all of the preparations.” Andropov says. “So what happens now?” Meow Cat wonders. “Its simple. It is now time to begin the memory transfer, and if all goes well, Issac Simms will be no more and Dongwa Cat will be reborn.” Andropov says. Kitty Cat claps her hands together. “Music to my ears! Well lets not waste any more time, lets get started.” Kitty Cat says. As Andropov is about to click the button on his computer to begin the procedure, Kaylie kicks open the door and points her gun at Kitty Cat! “Get the hell away from my son you evil BITCH!” Kaylie yells!

Back at the Goo Castle, King Beast, Andy, Rebecca, Dylan, and Brady are still gathered in the living room. “Dylan, I’m not sure its a good idea that you come.” Rebecca says. “Why not? I held my own pretty good back when The Evil Force was keeping us all in his castle in Iceland a few years ago.” Dylan recalls. “Except for the part where Andropov turned you into The Evil Force.” Brady points out. “We aren’t dealing with The Evil Force anymore! Virmor is more dangerous and is much more powerful!” Andy says. “I don’t care! Daisy is pregnant with my child and Kristina has become a very good friend of mine, I want to do everything in my power to make sure they come home safely.” Dylan says. “You would be doing that just by allowing Andy and Rebecca to use your plane! I am certain neither Daisy nor Kristina would want you to put yourself in harm’s way!” King Beast says. “I don’t understand why you are all so reluctant to let me tag along! People keep telling me how the guy I used to be has saved the world at least a dozen times, do you really think I’m not capable of handling myself?” Dylan wonders. “You’ve proven over and over again your not that guy anymore. Hell, you’ve even said as much!” Brady points out. “Perhaps I need to be that guy again to help the people I care about. Please don’t sideline me, not when there is so much at stake!” Dylan pleads. Andy sighs. “It is his plane, we can’t really tell him he can’t come.” Andy notes. “You’re right.” Rebecca agrees. “Does that mean I’m on the team?” Dylan wonders. “There isn’t a team.” Andy says. “Sure there is. We’re going to rescue Daisy and Kristina from some demonic maniac, that makes us a team!” Dylan argues. “Well since Dylan is tagging along, I want in on this too.” Brady says. “No can do, I don’t want you on my plane.” Dylan says. “Despite everything that has happened, I still love Kristina and Daisy is a pretty good friend of mine. I want to bring them both home safe just as much as everybody else in this room!” Brady says. “All you’ll end up doing is getting in the way.” Dylan argues. “Nah, I think you’re confusing me with you. Look, its either you let me come with you guys or I’m just gonna find another way to the Arctic because there’s no way in hell I’m just gonna sit at home and twiddle my thumbs when Kristina and Daisy are being held captive by somebody who could snap their necks just by thinking about it!” Brady says. “We’re wasting time standing here arguing about this when we could be on the plane by now!” Andy points out. “Alright, fine! He can come! But I don’t want him sitting with me.” Dylan says. “Don’t worry, I won’t.” Brady says. Andy turns towards King Beast. “I’m sure you want to come too but I don’t think its a good idea.” Andy says. “I understand, I would likely just be in the way. So do you have any sort of plan?” King Beast wonders. “The ideal scenario would be incapacitating Dannie so we can bring them back here for another exorcism, hopefully this time it’ll work.” Andy says. “It has to work. Virmor cannot be allowed to continue his reign of terror. He’s already hurt so many people, his most recent victims being Kristina and Daisy, not to mention Dannie themselves!” King Beast says. “You know what I just thought of? Andy said that Dannie made arrangements for them and three passengers to fly to the Arctic. Kristina and Daisy make two, but that doesn’t account for the third person.” Rebecca notes. “You think Virmor could’ve kidnapped someone else who lives here?” Andy wonders. “Bethany is actually out of town visiting Brad today so it couldn’t have been her.” Rebecca says. “And I saw my Dad head out to work early this morning, he hasn’t been back since so I doubt it was him.” Brady says. “That takes care of everyone who lives in the castle. So if Virmor didn’t kidnap someone who lives here, who is his third passenger?” Rebecca wonders. “What if we’re looking at this the wrong way? Maybe Virmor’s third passenger isn’t a hostage, maybe this person is his accomplice.” Dylan suggests.

On the Goo jet, Andre walks back and forth by Kristina and Daisy. “So...do you ladies have any suggestions on what I should do with you?” Andre wonders. “Letting us go is always an option!” Daisy suggests. Andre sighs. “Typical hostage behavior, always choosing the boring option! Fortunately for the both of you, you do have one thing going for you...I’m rather fond of the both of you.” Andre admits. Kristina raises an eyebrow. “You are?” Kristina questions. “You don’t even know me!” Daisy points out. “I don’t have to know you to know everything that you have done. You nearly ruined my sister’s life! If you had your way, Rebecca would have spent the rest of her life rotting in an insane asylum while you got to live happily ever after with the love of Rebecca’s life! And to top it all off, you threw your pregnant self down a flight of stairs to frame Rebecca for pushing you! Absolutely inspired!” Andre exclaims. “Not my finest moment…” Daisy admits. “Oh you needn’t be so modest, my dear. Though I do realize that in the end it didn’t work out in your favor and ended up making Andy despise you even more, but you still get an A for effort. As for Kristina...my beloved Kristina, do you not remember what the two of us shared? We have a child together! We were in love once!” Andre claims. “We were NEVER in love! You were obsessed with me because your deranged uncle Lawrence got you fixated on me to bring you out of some cryogenic freeze! As for Sabrina, she was not conceived from love! She was created without my consent to give you a child and then implanted into Ciara Goo’s womb without HER consent!” Kristina snaps. “In fairness, that was a decision made by my uncle Lawrence and my dear, sweet mother, I had no part in it. Still though, you can’t deny that the two of us are bonded for life.” Andre says. “Uh, yeah I can! Dylan and Ciara raised Sabrina! You and I might be Sabrina’s blood parents, but we aren’t her ACTUAL parents!” Kristina argues. “Hm, I suppose you have a point. By now I’m sure Dylan and Ciara have already poisoned Sabrina against me. Oh well, there’s always next time.” Andre says. “There isn’t going to be a next time, jack ass!” Kristina snaps. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that. If you truly believe that Sabrina is a lost cause, I may have a suggestion for you Andre.” Demon Dannie says. “Is that right? Well I’m all ears.” Andre says. “Daisy here is pregnant and ready to give birth any day now.” Demon Dannie reveals. “Oh no, don’t you come anywhere near my baby!” Daisy warns. “Why that’s a fine idea, Virmor. Daisy’s child is a Stanpatos so at least I wouldn’t need to worry about adopting some bastard lacking class and sophistication. That is...assuming Daisy was telling the truth when she said the child belongs to Dylan.” Andre says. “Of course the baby is Dylan’s!” Daisy argues. “I wouldn’t put too much stock into anything Daisy has to say, she’s a pathological liar.” Demon Dannie notes. “What are you saying? Does that baby not belong to Dylan?” Kristina wonders. “Oh my God, you must really be a gullible idiot to listen to anything they have to say! Its a freaking demon, Kristina! They lie!” Daisy points out. “I’m not saying anything one way or another. All I’m saying is that Daisy here cannot be trusted anymore than I can be, I suggest you take that to heart.” Demon Dannie warns Kristina…

Back at the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence and Acerbi walk back into the living room. “I wasn’t reluctant to help Commissioner Reynolds! As I told him, the entrance to the laboratory was sealed off many years ago which means the police wouldn’t be able to access it from the main house!” Lawrence says. “I know what you said, but I can’t help but feel as though there is another reason you didn’t want Don to go down to the laboratory. What I can’t figure out is what that reason would be, because to my knowledge, you and Kitty Cat do not know one another.” Acerbi says. Lawrence flashes back.

Kitty Cat walks over to the door, opens it, and Lawrence is revealed to be standing in the hallway! Lawrence smiles. “Good evening, Miss. Cat.” Lawrence says. “I’m glad you could make it. Please, come in.” Kitty Cat urges. Lawrence walks in. “I must say, you are looking rather well for a dead woman.” Lawrence observes. “I have an excellent skin regimen. The same could be said about you though. I was only dead for six years, you were dead for seven.” Kitty Cat points out. “I take excellent care of myself, its one of the reasons I was able to cheat death not once but twice!” Lawrence tells her. “Hm, well as much fun as it would be to swap secrets on how not to die, that isn’t why you’re here.” Kitty Cat says. “No, it isn’t. I trust by now you know that I’ve held up my end of the bargain. I spoke to my associate at the WPA and they were able to insure Stefan’s exoneration. I must say, Stefan’s conveniently timed brain tumor provided an excellent excuse for his release. It certainly helped protect my associate from the scrutiny of releasing a terrorist back into the world.” Lawrence notes. “I’m glad everything worked out in our favor.” Kitty Cat says. “So tell me, now that Stefan is a free man, what exactly do you have planned?” Lawrence wonders. Kitty Cat smirks. “I’d prefer to keep my cards close to the vest, its better that way.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s fine, so long as your plans don’t present any trouble for me or my family. I know you have a long standing feud with my son Dylan but I greatly urge you to put that feud to rest.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry, I don’t have any interest in Dylan this time around, especially since he doesn’t even remember our rivalry…” Kitty Cat says. “I’m glad that’s settled, now to settle our business once and for all. I was able to orchestrate Stefan’s release just as you requested, now its time for you to hold up your end of the bargain.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten what I owe you.” Kitty Cat assures him. Kitty Cat reaches into a drawer and pulls out a folder, before handing it to Lawrence. Lawrence opens the folder and then smiles. “Its just what you wanted, Serena Masters’ shares in Masters Corp that I stole from her seven years ago.” Kitty Cat says.

Back in the present. “You’re right, I don’t know Kitty Cat, so why on earth would I want to help her?” Lawrence wonders. “I suppose you’re right.” Acerbi says. “Does that mean you believe me?” Lawrence questions. “I do, I just hope you don’t make me regret it.” Acerbi says. “I promise you, my dear, your trust in me is not misplaced.” Lawrence says, before leaning in to kiss Acerbi…

Down in the Stanpatos lab, Kaylie has her gun trained on Kitty Cat as Andropov and Meow Cat look on. “Step away from my son or I’ll blow your head off, I swear to God!” Kaylie warns. Kitty Cat smirks and raises her hands. “Whatever you say, Detective.” Kitty Cat says, before backing away from Issac. At that moment, Lucas and Stefan walk into the room and Kitty Cat notices Stefan. “YOU! How the hell are you alive?!” Kitty Cat questions. Stefan smirks and pats his chest. “Bullet proof vest, I was wearing it when you shot me. You really should have been more thorough, it was your carelessness that made it possible for me to tell Detective Simms exactly where to find you.” Stefan says. “You duplicitous bastard.” Kitty Cat sneers. “I’m duplicitous? You shot me!” Stefan points out. “You had it coming!” Kitty Cat argues. Kaylie notices Andropov typing into his computer. “Get away from the computer!” Kaylie warns. Andropov puts his hands in the air. “I don’t suppose we could work out some sort of an agreement?” Andropov asks. Kaylie ignores Andropov and runs to Issac’s side. Kaylie holsters her gun. “Hey buddy, everything is gonna be okay. Mommy is here.” Kaylie says, as she begins removing the electrodes from Issac’s head. As Kaylie is distracted, Kitty Cat discretely reaches into her purse. Kaylie picks up Issac. “Its okay, baby. You’re safe now. I got you.” Kaylie assures him. Kitty Cat then slowly begins pulling a gun out of her purse. Stefan turns towards Kitty Cat and notices. “GUN!” Stefan shouts. Stefan charges at Kitty Cat as Kitty Cat whips the gun out of her purse! Kitty Cat points it at Stefan but Stefan tackles her against the wall and tries to disarm her!

Back at the Gray mansion, Virginia is pacing the living room as Julia looks on. “Why haven’t we heard from Kaylie yet?” Virginia wonders. “I’m sure she’ll reach out when she can.” Julia says. “How can you be so calm?!” Virginia wonders. “Believe me, I’m freaking out on the inside, I’m just better at hiding it than you are.” Julia says. “You certainly didn’t inherit your cool exterior from me! I’ve never been able to hide my emotions!” Virginia points out. Julia smiles. “Yeah mama, I know. That’s okay though, it just makes you more real than most people.” Julia says. “I’m glad you think so. I’m just so worried about Kaylie and Issac and Lucas too! Not so much Stefan.” Virginia says. “I’m worried too, but I think if anyone can bring Issac home safely, its Kaylie and Lucas. He’s in good hands.” Julia says.

Back in the Stanpatos lab, Stefan attempts to wrestle the gun out of Kitty Cat’s hand but Kitty Cat manages to push him away! Before Stefan can come after her again, Kitty Cat aims the gun at him and shoots him right in between the eyes! “Stefan!” Kaylie shouts, as Stefan falls to the floor. Kitty Cat then aims her gun at Kaylie and Issac. “You and the little brat are next!” Kitty Cat warns. Kitty Cat begins to squeeze the trigger but Meow Cat slams a metal tray into the back of her head, knocking her out! “Sorry boss lady, but I couldn’t let you hurt the kid.” Meow Cat says. Lucas rushes to Stefan’s side and checks his pulse. “He’s dead…” Lucas reveals. “I can’t believe she would just shoot him like that! Stefan was supposed to be one of her own!” Kaylie points out. “I can’t believe Meow Cat stepped up and stopped her.” Lucas notes. “Me neither. You saved our lives.” Kaylie tells Meow Cat. “When the chief first asked me to kidnap Issac, I just thought she planned on raising him. I didn’t know about any of this memory transfer stuff until I brought him to her!” Meow Cat admits. “You did the right thing.” Lucas tells him. Lucas looks around. “Wait a minute, where’s Andropov?” Lucas wonders. “He must’ve slipped away during the commotion.” Kaylie assumes. “Damn it!” Lucas says. Don comes in with his gun drawn, followed by a team of police officers. Kaylie turns to face him. “What took you so long, Commissioner?” Kaylie playfully asks. “What the hell happened here?” Don wonders. “Kitty Cat shot Stefan dead and Meow Cat knocked her out before she could shoot Kaylie and Issac.” Lucas says. “Any chance that’ll get me an early release?” Meow Cat wonders. “While all of that was happening, we think Andropov sneaked out.” Lucas says. Don turns towards an officer. “Cuff Meow Cat, read him his rights.” Don says. The officer walks over to Meow Cat and begins handcuffing him. “Can you at least be gentle? I’ve got sensitive skin.” Meow Cat says. “I want to handle Kitty Cat myself.” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards Lucas. “Can you hold Issac?” Kaylie asks. “Of course.” Lucas says. Kaylie passes Issac over to Lucas and then approaches an unconscious Kitty Cat. Kaylie taps Kitty Cat’s arm with her foot and Kitty Cat begins to wake up. “What the hell happened?” Kitty Cat wonders. “Karma finally caught up with you.” Kaylie tells her. Kaylie helps Kitty Cat stand up and then begins handcuffing her. “You have the right to remain silent.” Kaylie tells her. Kitty Cat turns to face Meow Cat. “You betrayed me…” Kitty Cat growls. “I swear boss, its not what it looks like!” Meow Cat claims. “Don’t bother trying to explain yourself, you ingrate! You’ll pay for this...all of you will pay!” Kitty Cat warns...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down