QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 06

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 06 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 06

Post by QG Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:26 pm

Bethany walks into The Ancient Jewel and notices Victor on the phone nearby. “I’m sorry to say that my plans to keep Club Aqua open by moving it to Goo Village have fallen through. My son and daughter in law were originally supposed to take it over and run it, but not only are they on the outs with me but they are on the outs with each other...yes, I’ve thought about running it myself, especially now that I’m no longer District Attorney, but I’d really like to just take the time to reestablish myself as a lawyer, which means I just don’t have the time to run a club. Anyways, the reason I’m telling you all of this is just so you know you have my permission to put that space back up for sale, because Club Aqua will not be occupying it.” Victor says, before hanging up. Bethany walks over to Victor’s table. “Rough day?” Bethany asks. “It is now. What the hell do you want?” Victor questions. Bethany pulls out a chair and sits across from Victor. “I’d like to make you the offer of a lifetime.” Bethany tells him.

In the foyer of the Goo Castle, Andy and Kaylie are standing in the doorway. “I came to talk to you about your wife.” Kaylie says. “Why?” Andy questions. “Rebecca was supposed to come back to work two days ago but she never did.” Kaylie reveals. “I’m sure you understand why. Our daughter is in a coma, Rebecca has been under a lot of stress.” Andy notes. “I understand that, and if Rebecca wanted to take more time off I’m sure it would be totally fine. But, she never called to extend her time off.” Kaylie says. “She’s been preoccupied, it probably slipped her mind.” Andy says. “Again, I get that, but the department tried calling Rebecca and her phone went straight to voicemail. I get there’s nothing out of the ordinary about any of this given what your wife is going through right now. This is just a wellness check to make sure she’s physically okay. Is she here?” Kaylie questions. “No, she’s not. She doesn’t live here anymore, she moved out.” Andy lies. “When did this happen?” Kaylie questions. “A few days ago. Things have gotten pretty tense between us since our daughter’s coma so Rebecca packed up and left.” Andy claims. “If you don’t mind my asking, what happened?” Kaylie asks. “I’ve made some decisions lately that Rebecca didn’t agree with. I’ve been helping out my ex fiancee who Rebecca despises and that pushed her to move out.” Andy says. “Do you have any idea where she went?” Kaylie asks. Andy shrugs. “No idea. Rebecca didn’t leave me with a new address, I’m not even sure if she’s still in town.” Andy says. “I’m not so sure that she is. A detective from the department called the hospital to see if she’s been by to see her daughter. Turns out she hasn’t been there in a few days. Kinda strange for her to drop off the face of the Earth when her daughter is in a coma.” Kaylie notes. “It is strange, but Rebecca does strange things when she’s worked up. Last time Ava was in a coma, Rebecca went and bashed her brother Andre’s head in with a fireplace poker.” Andy recalls. “Are you at all worried about where she could be?” Kaylie asks. “Of course I’m worried, but I’m not gonna go and hunt her down because she made it pretty clear she never wants to see me again.” Andy says. Daisy comes out of the living room. “Is there a problem?” Daisy asks. “Hey Daisy, have you met Detective Simms yet?” Andy asks. “I’m not sure I’ve had the pleasure. Its nice to meet you, I’m Daisy.” Daisy says. “Nice to meet you too, Daisy.” Kaylie says. “Anyways, Detective Simms was just interrogating me about Rebecca’s disappearance.” Andy reveals. “I wasn’t aware Rebecca had disappeared.” Daisy notes. “Neither was I.” Andy adds. “I just want to make sure Rebecca is okay, I wasn’t suggesting there’s anything nefarious going on.” Kaylie says. “Good, because Andy would never hurt Rebecca.” Daisy says. “I didn’t say he would. Andy, if you think of anything that could help track down your wife, please give me a call. You two have a nice day.” Kaylie says. “You too. Bye bye.” Daisy says, as Kaylie walks out. Daisy turns towards Andy. “What was that about?” Daisy questions.

Upstairs in the parlor, Kristina is with Brady. “I just came to grab some of my things…” Kristina says. “Grab some of your things? Where are you going?” Brady questions. “A hotel. I’m moving out.” Kristina reveals. “Moving out? Don’t you think you’re moving a little quick? I know we’re having problems, but I was really hoping we could try to work through them.” Brady says. Kristina shrugs. “I’m not sure there’s much to work through. We aren’t talking about tiny issues here, we both have BIG problems with each other! You think I leaked that recording of Victor and Virginia’s conversation to Julia’s campaign, and your dumb ass accusations stressed me out so badly that I miscarried our baby! Do you see any coming back from that?” Kristina asks. “I’d like to try.” Brady says. “Since when? When you confronted me about that recording, you acted like you were about to call it quits right then and there! Now all of a sudden you want to give it another shot? Does that mean you believe me when I say I had nothing to do with that recording?” Kristina asks. “I don’t know what to believe…” Brady admits. “That’s not a good enough answer. Do you know what I think? I think you feel so bad about the miscarriage that you’re willing to just try and overlook the recording. After all, it wouldn’t be a really good look for you to be mad at me after I just had a miscarriage because of you, right?” Kristina asks. Brady sighs. “I just...I want things to go back to the way they were. Before all this, the two of us were happy! I don’t know how things went so wrong!” Brady says. “You made it happen. You lost faith in me and that was the beginning of the end for us.” Kristina says. “I had good reason.” Brady says. “No you did NOT! I don’t want to hear your justification anymore! I just want to grab my things and go because I can’t stand being in this house for another second!” Kristina snaps. Kristina heads towards the door. “Kristina, wait!” Brady urges. Kristina stops and turns back towards Brady. “Please don’t throw away the best thing that has ever happened to the both of us. Please lets just...lets try to fix things.” Brady begs.

Lawrence walks into the Stanpatos living room and finds Dylan sitting on the sofa. “There you are. I went looking for you in your office but you weren’t there. I assumed you would want to get right back to work.” Lawrence notes. “I’m the CEO, I can work from home. Besides, there were some things I wanted to talk to you about.” Dylan says. “Oh? Is everything alright? Is this about the baby?” Lawrence wonders. “I guess it could be. In the past you’ve alluded to some big plans you have in store for the family. Now, I’ve left well enough alone because my attention was focused on getting Stanpatos Enterprises back. But now that I have control again, I think its time you clue me in as to what you have planned.” Dylan says. “I agree.” Lawrence says. “Wait, you do?” Dylan asks. “Absolutely. It was always my intention to bring you into the loop once you regained control of Stanpatos Enterprises. After all, you are an integral part of my plans.” Lawrence says. “Well in that case, I’d like all the details.” Dylan says. Lawrence comes and sits next to Dylan on the couch. “I’d like to propose an acquisition to you, one which would be quite lucrative for the company.” Lawrence says. “I’m listening. Which company are we talking about buying?” Dylan wonders. “Masters Corp.” Lawrence reveals! Dylan laughs. “Are you kidding? That’s not feasible!” Dylan says. “Why not? With Lydia no longer in the picture and Lucas Cambino in charge of the company, now is the perfect time for us to make our move!” Lawrence says. “You don’t get it! Its literally impossible! If we wanted to take control of Masters Corp, we would need to hold a majority stake in the company, which we do not have! In fact, we don’t have any stake in the company because we don’t own any shares!” Dylan points out. “Here you are already being so pessimistic, its part of the reason I was hesitant to tell you.” Lawrence says. “Its not pessimism, its realism. We can’t take control of Masters Corp without holding a majority stake.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “Not to worry. We may not have the majority, but we do have shares.” Lawrence tells him. Lawrence stands up and walks over to a console table. Lawrence opens the drawer, pulls out a folder, and then hands it to Dylan. “What’s this?” Dylan asks. “That, my dear boy, is you getting your foot in the door at Masters Corp.” Lawrence says…

Virginia, Julia, and Lucas are all in Julia’s office. “How can you be so sure that Stefan knows Issac is his son?” Virginia asks Lucas. “Kitty Cat claims she told Stefan the truth last night, probably after he left Julia’s place.” Lucas reveals. “This is an absolute disaster!” Julia complains. “Don’t worry, I’ve already made arrangements to have someone watching over your sister and Issac 24/7. Nobody is gonna be messing with my baby girl, or my grandbaby!” Virginia says. “I’m not just worried about Stefan trying to kidnap Issac, he could sue for full custody!” Julia points out. “And he won’t win! He’s a convicted terrorist!” Virginia reminds her. “A convicted terrorist who has a built in excuse saying that the tumor made him do everything!” Julia argues. “Oh come on baby, you’re a smart enough lawyer to know that damn tumor won’t win him any brownie points in family court.” Virginia says. “It will if Stefan manages to pay off the judge! He has an abundance of resources at his disposal!” Julia points out. “It doesn’t help that Stefan probably has Kitty Cat backing him up. Stefan might be dangerous, but he is a pussy cat compared to her, pun intended.” Lucas says. “Well Kitty Cat is a pussy cat compared to ME, so she better stay in her own lane and not interfere in any of this! Regardless, if Stefan does try to sue for full custody, Kaylie is gonna need a lawyer.” Virginia says. “Not it. Now that I’m DA, my hands are tied.” Julia says. “I could reach out to Betty Thorne, she’s one of the best lawyers in the country.” Lucas notes. “I can attest to that. Betty and I have collaborated on cases in the past, she’s almost as good as I am.” Julia says. Lucas chuckles. “I hope she’s good, because the goal isn’t just to stop Stefan from winning full custody, we need to make sure he ain’t allowed to see Issac EVER.” Virginia says.

Stefan and Kitty Cat are sitting on the balcony of Vernier’s Bistro. “Are you accusing me of trying to have Issac kidnapped?” Kitty Cat questions. “Did you?” Stefan wonders. Kitty Cat smirks. “Of course I did.” Kitty Cat admits. “Why would you resort to such extremes?!” Stefan questions. “You know me Stefan, extreme is my middle name.” Kitty Cat says. “Allow me to rephrase. Why would you go to such extremes for me?” Stefan asks. “I wasn’t too crazy over the idea of a member of the Cat organization, a future member of the Cat monarchy, being raised by some peasant like Kaylie Simms. So, I took the liberty of trying to liberate Issac from Kaylie before they had the chance to truly be reunited. You don’t have to worry though, the goal was always to reunite the two of you.” Kitty Cat says. “Because you were planning on having me released.” Stefan recalls. “You’re catching on quick. I always love when I don’t have to simplify things for people.” Kitty Cat says. “You know, you never did tell me how you got me released.” Stefan notes. “Yes I did. I told you that I knew someone who knew someone at the WPA. Is there anymore to tell?” Kitty Cat questions. “I’d say there’s plenty to tell, starting with the name of whoever got me released. Who has been helping you, Kitty Cat, and how much did it cost you?” Stefan questions.

Victor crosses his arms. “What could you possibly have to offer me?” Victor questions. “I’d like to buy Club Aqua.” Bethany tells him. “That’s absurd! You have no experience running a bar!” Victor points out. “Somehow I doubt you did either when you first bought the club.” Bethany notes. “That’s because I wasn’t really running it when I took over Club Aqua years ago, I was more of a silent partner while Dylan handled all the day to day operations.” Victor says. “Okay, and did Dylan have any previous experience running a club before Club Aqua?” Bethany asks. Victor doesn’t respond. “Right, just as I thought. Look, I would be GREAT for Club Aqua! I have some fantastic drink recipes to add to the menu, including my signature Bethatini, and I could even add some other new things to make the club feel fresh and modern.” Bethany says. “Such as?” Victor wonders. “I hear axe throwing is pretty popular right now, and God knows the people of Fantastic have a lot of built up frustrations to let out. This could be a way to help with that.” Bethany suggests. “Why the sudden interest in Club Aqua? Did you overhear my conversation on the phone just now and suddenly decided you want to become a club owner?” Victor asks. “I’ve been wanting to embark on a new career path for a while now, but I couldn’t figure out what it would be. But I think the answer has finally come to me!” Bethany exclaims. “This all sounds very impulsive to me, and I’m not sure I feel comfortable handing Club Aqua over to someone who will get bored of it after a few weeks.” Victor says. “I’m not asking you to hand it over for free, dummy. I’m willing to buy it.” Bethany says. “With what money?” Victor questions. “I was the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises for a while. Plus, I inherited a pretty large sum of cash after Alexios died. I can afford it.” Bethany says. “Are you taking into consideration all of the additions you plan on making? I can’t imagine axe throwing is cheap.” Victor notes. “I can manage it, trust me. I know you don’t like me, I can’t stand you either, but trust me when I say I’m serious about this. I want a new career, and I think club owner would be a perfect fit for me. I’ll make Club Aqua just as big of a success as it was when you and Dylan ran it, I promise.” Bethany says. Victor sighs. “Well...it may be better than the alternative. I was prepared to let Club Aqua die.” Victor admits. Bethany smiles. “Now you won’t have to. So, do we have a deal?” Bethany asks. “There will be a hefty price tag attached to the club.” Victor notes. “Trust me, that won’t be a problem.” Bethany assures him.

“Rebecca is apparently tough to get a hold of. Not only that, but she hasn’t been to the hospital to visit Ava and the cops are starting to think something is wrong.” Andy says. “Do you agree with them?” Daisy questions. Andy shrugs. “It doesn’t matter if I agree or not. What goes on with Rebecca isn’t any of my business now that she’s left me. I’m not gonna go hunt her down, she wouldn’t want that.” Andy says. “What if Rebecca is in actual danger though? Wouldn’t you want to help her?” Daisy asks. “Why do you care so much? You can’t stand Rebecca!” Andy points out. “I don’t care, but I thought you would! Its just so strange to me how little regard you’re showing Rebecca, a woman you’ve been in love with for almost a decade, as nauseating as it is to think about. No matter what’s going on with you and Rebecca right now, I know you can’t just turn off feelings like a light switch, so why you seem so indifferent to about Rebecca possibly being missing is baffling to me.” Daisy says. “I know Rebecca better than anyone, which is why I’m sure that she is fine. She’s under a lot of stress right now, she probably just went somewhere to be alone.” Andy claims. “I don’t think much about Rebecca, you know that, but I know she wouldn’t just disappear and leave while her daughter is in a coma. If Rebecca hasn’t been to see Ava, then something is seriously wrong!” Daisy says. Andy sighs. “You’re probably right. I’ll tell you what, I’ll look into it and see if I can find out where Rebecca has been. In the meantime, you really shouldn’t get yourself worked up over this, its not good for the baby. Just look what happened to Kristina.” Andy says. “I’m not worked up, believe me. Anyways, I’m going to go upstairs and get some rest. Its been a long and eventful day.” Daisy says. “That’s probably a good idea, just don’t forget to have a glass of champagne to celebrate your newfound freedom.” Andy says. “I can’t drink, I’m pregnant.” Daisy reminds him. “Sorry, my bad.” Andy says. “Are you feeling alright, Andy?” Daisy asks. “Its like you said, its been a long day. All I need is some rest and I’ll probably be just fine.” Andy says. Daisy smiles. “Okay. See you in the morning then.” Daisy says, before heading upstairs. Once Daisy is gone, Andy’s eyes turn red. Demon Andy sighs. “I sense Rebecca’s disappearance is going to start being a problem for me, which means I don’t have much time. I need to get what it is I came for.” Demon Andy says…

“I get why you’re mad, I’m not gonna deny that I’m pretty mad too! But above all, I feel guilty and sad. Guilty about what happened to our baby, sad about what’s happened to our relationship. I know things are rough right now, but just think about everything we’ve been through! We survived Mark Raymond together, we survived Lysandros Masters poisoning me and almost killing me, we survived Joe Fish literally killing you, and just recently we survived The Master and Andropov turning you into somebody else! If we survived all that, we can survive this! We just need to keep fighting!” Brady tells her. “This is different than before! Those were outside forces that were keeping us apart, this time we can’t blame our problems on anyone else!” Kristina points out. “This isn’t the first time our relationship has been tested like this! When Lysandros poisoned me, your ex Theo Douglas came to town, remember that? There were still feelings between you two, and it tested the foundation of our relationship! But in the end everything was fine because you chose ME!” Brady reminds her. “This is a lot different than what happened with Theo! Even if you could find a way to accept I had nothing to do with that recording, I’m not sure if I can forgive that you couldn’t believe me, and I’m definitely not sure I could ever forgive what happened to our baby! Our miscarriage was completely avoidable! All you had to do was believe me, that’s all! If you had, we would still be happy, I’d still be pregnant, all would be right in the world!” Kristina states. Tears roll down Brady’s face. “I wish things could be different, you have no idea.” Brady cries. “Actually, I do. I know better than anyone what that feels like right now. But they aren’t different, and we can’t go back in time and change things.” Kristina says. “I can’t lose you, Kristina. Do you have any idea the kinda impact you’ve made on my life? I’m a better man because of you! Before you, I was the lowest of the low, total scum! I was in the mob, I’d do anything if the price was right, I’d been to prison, but all of that stopped when I met you!” Brady says. “Stop, you are giving me WAY too much credit! When I met you, you were already turning your life around.” Kristina points out. “Yeah, but you gave me a reason to stay on the straight and narrow. You were my anchor, the one thing keeping me sane!” Brady says. “What did you do when you thought I was dead?” Kristina asks. “I started drinking a lot. Hell, it got so bad that I got behind the wheel of a car and I almost died! Sure, I was able to go to rehab and get the help I needed but that doesn’t mean I won’t ever pick up a drink again!” Brady notes. “It sounds like you’re trying to guilt me.” Kristina says. “That’s not what I’m doing, I just want you to remember how important you are to me. I can’t lose you, not again.” Brady says. “I don’t want to lose you either.” Kristina tells him. “Then why walk away? We can go to counseling, we can do whatever it takes to make our relationship work again!” Brady claims. “As much as I love you, there isn’t a single thing that could make our relationship work. The damage has been done and it can’t be reversed, and if I stay with you...all I’ll ever see when I look at you is the reason I won’t be a mother. There’s no way around that!” Kristina cries. “So that’s it then? This is how it ends?” Brady questions. “I never wanted it to end. I honestly thought we’d spend the rest of our whole lives together.” Kristina admits. “Yeah, me too, but...you don’t always get what you want. You sure there isn’t anything I can do to change your mind?” Brady asks. Kristina shakes her head. “This is the way it has to be.” Kristina says. A tear falls down Brady’s cheek. “I will always love you.” Brady tells her. Brady goes to kiss Kristina but Kristina turns her head away. “I...I really need to go and get my things.” Kristina says. “Can I at least give you a hand?” Brady asks. “Its better I do this on my own. Goodbye, Brady.” Kristina says, before rushing out the door. Once Kristina is gone, Brady closes his eyes trying to hold back the flood of tears. Out in the hallway, Kristina collapses to the floor, silently sobbing…

Back in the Stanpatos living room, Dylan opens the folder Lawrence gave to him and his eyes widen. “These shares belonged to Lydia! How the hell did you get your hands on these?!” Dylan wonders. “Well, the shares haven’t actually been in Lydia’s control for quite some time. Back when Quinn Goo was impersonating you years ago, The Master convinced Lydia that it wasn’t an imposter, that he had brainwashed you. The Master then coerced Lydia into surrendering her 25% of the company so that he would relinquish his control over you.” Lawrence reveals. “But I wasn’t actually under his control, Quinn Goo had taken over my life. I remember Lydia telling me about that whole ordeal, she was never able to recover her shares after The Master stole them, so how did you get your hands on them?” Dylan questions. “I was able to track them down shortly after The Master’s death.” Lawrence claims. “That must mean you’ve been planning this takeover for quite some time.” Dylan realizes. “I was, even before Lydia met with an untimely demise.” Lawrence reveals. “We still have a bit of a dilemma though. We may have shares in the company but it only leaves us with 25%.” Dylan points out. “Actually, it leaves us with 20%.” Lawrence corrects him. “I’m not following.” Dylan admits. “Walter Masters equally divided the company between himself, his wife Madeline, and his two daughters, Lydia and Serena. When The Master stole Lydia’s shares, they were at the time worth 25%, but she shares have since been reorganized after the discovery that Walter had yet another daughter.” Lawrence says. “You’re talking about Adelina, Walter’s daughter with Olivia Acerbi.” Dylan realizes. “After it was discovered Adelina was Walter’s daughter, it became apparent that she was entitled to a stake in the company. So, that left all members of Walter’s immediate family with a mere 20%.” Lawrence reveals. “Great, that means we have even less stock in the company than we originally thought, which means this takeover you’re proposing is already a bust!” Dylan assumes. “That’s not necessarily true. I’ve made arrangements to acquire another 20% stake in the company.” Lawrence tells him. “What kind of arrangements?” Dylan wonders. “Its probably best that you not concern yourself with the details.” Lawrence says. “That’s all well and good, but even if you did secure yourself another 20% that still leaves us with only 40%, which is just shy of the majority.” Dylan points out. “I realize that. Unfortunately, gaining control of Walter and Madeline’s shares is likely a lost cause. With Walter being dead, Madeline is in control of both her 20% and her husband’s 20% and its very unlikely she would ever agree to surrender them. So that means our next best bet would be Adelina. If we could convince her to surrender her shares in the company, that would give us the 60% we need to oust Lucas Cambino from the company and appoint you as his replacement.” Lawrence says. “And just when did you plan on asking me if I was okay with taking over Masters Corp? The company used to belong to my ex wife, my DEAD ex wife.” Dylan reminds him. “Even more reason to seize control! Lydia betrayed you when she kissed Lucas Cambino, and now Lucas is in control of the company! So not only would you be expanding the power base of the Stanpatos family, you would be exacting revenge on the man who destroyed your marriage!” Lawrence tells him. “I wasn’t exactly innocent when it came to the downfall of my marriage to Lydia…” Dylan admits. “Does that make what Lydia and Lucas did to you alright? Of course not! This is your chance to finally make Lucas pay AND turn the Stanpatos empire into the most powerful dynasty to have ever existed on this planet! Why the hesitation?” Lawrence wonders. “Because we still don’t have the shares we need! Like I said, even if you are in the middle of getting another 20%, that still only leaves us with 40, and if Madeline won’t surrender her shares then that means we need Adelina’s. Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to get our hands on Adelina’s? Lydia told me she went into hiding years ago so Madeline wouldn’t kill her!” Dylan says. “Don’t worry, I’m in the process of working on that as we speak.” Lawrence assures him. Dylan’s eyes widen. “Oh my God...didn’t you say you and Acerbi have been spending time together lately? That’s why! You’re using Acerbi to get to her daughter!” Dylan accuses him. “I am not using Olivia! I genuinely enjoy her company! However, if a perk of our relationship is me being able to track down Adelina and convince her to sign her shares over to me, you certainly won’t hear me complaining. I understand that this is a lot to process, but I do hope you understand the importance of this move. This will make certain that the Stanpatos family continues to thrive for generations to come! Its your unborn child’s destiny! Surely you can see the potential!” Lawrence says. “I understand the potential, I just don’t understand what you get out of this. You do all of the work and then I reap the benefits by becoming CEO of both Stanpatos Enterprises and Masters Corp? There’s no hidden agenda?” Dylan questions. “My only agenda is to make sure the Stanpatos family continues to prosper for centuries, and this move has the potential to accomplish just that. We would have to be fools to squander that!” Lawrence exclaims. Lawrence checks his watch. “As much as I’d love to continue this conversation, I really must be going.” Lawrence says. “Hot date?” Dylan asks. “I’m afraid not. Its an important business meeting.” Lawrence says. “What business? Is it related to Stanpatos Enterprises?” Dylan questions. “I’ll tell you all about it later.” Lawrence says. “I’d prefer you just tell me now.” Dylan states. “I’d love to, but unfortunately I’m already running behind. I’ll see you soon.” Lawrence says. Lawrence goes to leave but Dylan runs to the doorway and blocks him. “Is there a problem?” Lawrence questions. “Look, I appreciate everything you have done for me, but I don’t like being kept in the dark. You’re going to have to learn to trust me or else you won’t have a place in this family moving forward.” Dylan warns. “That’s a bit presumptuous to assume you have the power to oust me from this family.” Lawrence notes. Dylan shrugs. “Its like you said, I’m the head of this family now, which means if I want you gone, you’re gone.” Dylan tells him. Lawrence smiles and pats Dylan on the shoulder. “Spoken like a true Stanpatos! Don’t worry, I’ll keep your concerns in mind moving forward. Ciao.” Lawrence says, before walking out and leaving a suspicious Dylan behind…

In Julia’s office, Virginia hangs up the phone. “Kaylie isn’t picking up.” Virginia tells Lucas and Julia. “What if something happened to her?” Julia asks. “Its okay. Kaylie was supposed to be going back to work today.” Virginia reveals. “How is that okay?! If Kaylie is back at work, where’s Issac?” Julia wonders. “I hired a sitter to look after him, and I’ve also hired a bodyguard to be stationed outside the door. Trust me, NO ONE is getting near that baby.” Virginia swears. Virginia grabs her purse. “I should get going, I’m late for a meeting. I’ll touch base with you later.” Virginia says. “Kaylie is Issac’s guardian. Anything you have to say you should be saying to her.” Julia tells her. “We should be working together on this.” Virginia says. “We can both communicate with Kaylie but there is no reason for us to communicate with each other. Now goodbye.” Julia says. Virginia nods. “Okay, I understand.” Virginia says. Virginia turns towards Lucas. “Thank you for warning us about that Kitty Cat person, I’ll make sure to stay on high alert.” Virginia says, before walking out. “So, how much more worried should I be now that this Kitty Cat woman is involved?” Julia questions. “She’s pretty dangerous. She kidnapped me and my friend Kristina years ago, she’s made alliances with dangerous people like The Master and Quinn Goo, and she once tried to blow up the city. One of...one of the casualties was actually my son.” Lucas reveals. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” Julia says. Lucas clears his throat. “Anyways...that’s all the crap she has pulled since I’ve come to Fantastic, it doesn’t cover anything she did before then.” Lucas notes. “Charming lady. So, she was presumed dead, right? Did they not find her body and that’s how she’s back now?” Julia asks. “There was a body when Kitty Cat died. In fact, the person who killed her was my brother Corey.” Lucas reveals.

“You don’t need to worry about how I got you released, its irrelevant.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m not sure that I agree.” Stefan says. “And I’m not sure that I agree. Instead of worrying about little insignificant details why don’t you show some gratitude that you are free?” Kitty Cat asks. “I never asked for you to do any of this.” Stefan points out. Kitty Cat smiles. “We’re practically family, Stefan, and with family you don’t have to ask!” Kitty Cat says. “Even if you aren’t willing to disclose the identity of the person who got me released, will you at least tell me what they wanted in return? I sincerely doubt they did all this out of the kindness of their heart.” Stefan says. “Of course not, they wanted something in return, something that only I could give them.” Kitty Cat says. “What was it, Kitty Cat?” Stefan wonders. “As much as I’d love to answer your questions, there’s no time. You have an appointment to get to.” Kitty Cat reveals. “I do? With whom?” Stefan questions. “A lawyer.” Kitty Cat reveals. “This is the first time I am hearing of this. Does this pertain to Issac?” Stefan asks. “Of course. I assumed you would want to sue for full custody of Issac which is why I’ve scheduled you an appointment with one of the best attorneys in town. Don’t worry, I’m paying the retainer.” Kitty Cat says. “I haven’t put much thought into suing for custody.” Stefan admits. “I know you haven’t, its why I’ve taken the initiative. I’ll text you the lawyer’s address but you really should be going, you don’t want to be late.” Kitty Cat says. “You’re trying to get rid of me because you’re tired of my questions.” Stefan assumes. “I am trying to get rid of you but it has nothing to do with your tedious questions. I have my own meeting to get to.” Kitty Cat reveals. “Who could you possibly be meeting with?” Stefan wonders. “Try to worry a little less about my affairs and focus more on your own. The future of the Cat monarchy hinges on the meeting you’re about to attend.” Kitty Cat says. “You’re being melodramatic. Regardless, I still don’t want to be tardy. Good luck with your meeting, whatever it may be about.” Stefan says, before standing up and walking away. Once Stefan is gone, Kitty Cat pulls out her phone and texts someone “I’m heading back to my hotel room now, meet me there.”

In the living room at the Goo Castle, Demon Andy walks over to Queen Goo’s portrait with a drink in his hand. “The people in your precious little city are becoming increasingly annoying. Of course, this wouldn’t be a problem if Rebecca hadn’t discovered who I really am! Unfortunately, Rebecca’s discovery has moved up my time table. Its time that I found out from Daisy where I can find The Devil’s Medallion.” Demon Andy says…

Upstairs, Daisy walks into the parlor and finds Brady lying on the couch with a drink in his hand. “Oh God, not this again…” Daisy mumbles. Brady raises his glass to Daisy and smiles. “Hey Daisy, how’s it going? You here to join the party?” Brady wonders. “What the hell are you doing? You told me you wouldn’t drink again!” Daisy reminds him. “I know, I know, I said I wouldn’t. To be fair, I was telling the truth then.” Brady says. “So then what’s changed?” Daisy questions. “Kristina moved out, and just like Taylor Swift said, we’re never, ever, ever getting back together!” Brady sings. Brady starts to laugh and Daisy sighs.

In the park, Kristina is sitting on a bench sobbing when someone holds out a handkerchief to her. “You look like you could probably use this.” The person says. Kristina looks up and sees Dylan standing there.

Virginia arrives at The Ancient Jewel and approaches Victor’s table. “Alright, here I am.” Virginia says. “You’re late. Considering our professional relationship is already on shaky ground due to the tension in our personal relationship, its not a good look.” Victor says. Virginia sits across from Victor. “Well get over it! My family is going through a crisis right now!” Virginia tells him. “What’s going on? Is Julia alright?” Victor asks. Virginia sighs. “I don’t want to keep anymore secrets from you, so I’m just gonna come right out and say it: you’re a grandpa.” Virginia reveals. Victor’s eyes widen. “What?! Is Julia pregnant?! Don’t tell me that hoodlum Lucas Cambino is the father!” Victor says. “No! Julia is not pregnant and Lucas Cambino is not the father! Julia gave birth over a year ago and she gave the baby to her sister to raise.” Virginia tells him. “You must be talking about the baby Xavier Irons kidnapped, the one he used to coerce Kaylie into marriage.” Victor realizes. “You heard about that, did you?” Virginia asks. “Yeah, though I don’t know too many of the specifics, like how Xavier and Kaylie even ended up in each other’s orbits to begin with.” Victor says. “Kaylie ended up in Xavier’s orbit because she was investigating the death of your son.” Virginia reveals. “V.J? Why would Kaylie be looking into V.J’s death? V.J was part of a stakeout during a drug shipment, there was a shootout, and V.J ended up being shot. Kaylie should already know that, she was there! She was the one who killed the man responsible!” Victor points out. “The man responsible is most definitely dead, Bethany Wilson drove an axe through his skull.” Virginia says. “Wait a minute, there is no way Xavier Irons had anything to do with V.J’s murder!” Victor claims. “But he was responsible! I don’t know all the details, but I do know he was in charge of the cartel that killed V.J! Then a few years later, the DEA reached out to Kaylie to look into it since she was one of the officers on the scene at the shootout. Not long after, she connected the dots back to that dirt bag.” Virginia says. “Son of a bitch...I can’t believe that bastard was responsible for my son’s death! And worst of all, I can’t believe I’ll never get the chance to confront him because now HE’S dead!” Victor says. “Can you really blame Bethany for killing him?” Virginia asks. “I suppose not. If I had known what Xavier did while he was still alive, I might’ve done it myself! V.J was my first born, the son that was named after me, and the fact that I lost him when he still had so much life to live...it still hurts. Its never going to stop hurting, and the fact that the creature responsible was able to live his life for so long undetected is infuriating!” Victor growls. “Believe me, I know, but you gotta know that this isn’t Kaylie’s fault. She was gonna bring Xavier in, but then he kidnapped little Issac and used him as leverage! She had no choice!” Virginia says. “I understand that, but what I don’t understand is what Issac is doing with Kaylie to begin with! Julia doesn’t seem like the type to give up a child, so what happened?” Victor questions. “Stefan Cat happened. He’s the father of our grandbaby.” Virginia reveals. Victor’s eyes widen. “I can’t believe Julia would get involved with a man like Stefan.” Victor notes. “Believe me, I was shocked when I found out too.” Virginia admits. “So I still don’t understand. Stefan is in prison now, can’t Julia just take Issac back?” Victor asks. “It doesn’t work like that! Issac is Kaylie’s son now, Julia can’t just take him back! Besides, clearly you’re behind the times because Stefan is NOT in prison. He’s here in Fantastic City, and I am terrified he’s gonna try to take my baby girl’s son away.” Virginia says.

Bethany and Kaylie are sitting on the couch in Kaylie’s apartment. “I want to hear all about your first day back at work, but first, I’ve got some news of my own.” Bethany says. “Color me intrigued. What’s the big news?” Kaylie asks. “You are looking at the new owner of Club Aqua.” Bethany reveals. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “What?! How did that happen?” Kaylie questions. “It was pretty spontaneous. I’m sure you’ve heard about that Goo Village project Victor Goo is working on. Well originally his son Brady and Brady’s wife Kristina were gonna be taking over because Victor is retiring from the night club business, but Brady is currently on the outs with Victor and Kristina is currently on the outs with Brady which means Victor had no one to step in and take over. I heard him on the phone talking about shutting the place down which is when I swooped in and offered to buy it from him.” Bethany recalls. “I’m surprised he said yes. I thought you two didn’t get along that great.” Kaylie says. “Oh we don’t, I can’t wait until the day comes where that old bastard finally croaks, but he is a rich white man, which means he loves money almost as much as he loves himself. And not only am I pretty wealthy on my own, but I inherited a huge amount of money after Alexios passed away so it’ll hardly even make a dent in my wallet.” Bethany says. “This all sounds really cool, but are you sure you’ll be content running a nightclub? The way you talk about your time in the corporate world, I thought you really enjoyed that.” Kaylie points out. “I’m not ruling out a return to the corporate world eventually, but I haven’t had a job since Dylan and Daisy framed me for gaslighting Rebecca and got me fired from Stanpatos Enterprises years ago, I thought it was time to get back to work. Besides, I have some huge ideas on how to elevate Club Aqua to a whole new level.” Bethany says. “Well I’m proud of you no matter what you do.” Kaylie says. “Thank you, Kay. But enough about me, how was your first day back at work? Any high speed chases or gun fights?” Bethany asks. “It was definitely interesting...do you know that Rebecca has gone missing?” Kaylie asks. “What? No! I haven’t seen or talked to her in a couple of days, but with Ava in a coma, I just figured she wasn’t feeling real social.” Bethany says. “Yeah, but you live with her. You don’t think its weird you haven’t seen her around the house?” Kaylie asks. “That’s nothing new, the castle is HUGE. What makes you think she’s missing?” Bethany asks. “Rebecca’s time off was up, and even though the department expected to hear from her to extend, she never called. Detective Cooper called her to see if she wanted to extend but the phone went straight to voicemail. Then he called the hospital to see if she’s been there, but supposedly she hasn’t been to see Ava in a few days.” Kaylie reveals. “Okay, that is definitely odd. Rebecca would never stay away from Ava for that long, not unless she was physically unable to go and see her. Have you talked to Andy?” Bethany asks. “Mmhm. Supposedly, Andy and Rebecca broke up and Andy has no idea where Rebecca went after that.” Kaylie reveals. “Something sounds fishy about that. I’m one of Rebecca’s best friends, you mean to tell me she wouldn’t have told me she and Andy broke up? I mean, I know she was stressed about Andy letting Daisy move in, but still! No, something more is going on here, and I’m gonna get to the bottom of it.” Bethany says. “No! No you aren’t! You are going to let the police handle this!” Kaylie argues. “That’d be a waste of time! If the cops can’t come up with concrete proof that something bad happened to Rebecca, they’re just gonna drop the case! At least with me, I won’t stop until I find out where Rebecca is!” Bethany says. Someone knocks on the door. “Who could that be this late?” Bethany wonders. “No idea. I’ll go check it out.” Kaylie says. Kaylie grabs her gun and holsters it to her belt. “Is that really necessary?” Bethany questions. “I need to be extra careful with Stefan on the loose.” Kaylie says. Kaylie opens the door and finds Detective Cooper in the hallway. “Good evening, Detective Simms. Sorry for dropping by so late.” Cooper says. “No, don’t worry about it, you’re fine. What brings you by, Detective?” Kaylie questions. “I need you to come down to the station with me.” Cooper says. “Why? Did I forget to fill out some paperwork?” Kaylie wonders. “Afraid not. You’re a person of interest in a case we’re investigating.” Cooper reveals. Kaylie’s eyes widen and Bethany comes to the door. “What could Kaylie possibly be under investigation for?” Bethany questions. “Detective Simms here was caught on tape stealing the only evidence we had against Daisy Nichols.” Cooper reveals!

At Kitty Cat’s hotel room, Kitty Cat is sipping on a glass of wine when someone knocks on the door. Kitty Cat walks over to the door, opens it, and Lawrence is revealed to be standing in the hallway! Lawrence smiles. “Good evening, Miss. Cat.” Lawrence says. “I’m glad you could make it. Please, come in.” Kitty Cat urges. Lawrence walks in. “I must say, you are looking rather well for a dead woman.” Lawrence observes. “I have an excellent skin regimen. The same could be said about you though. I was only dead for six years, you were dead for seven.” Kitty Cat points out. “I take excellent care of myself, its one of the reasons I was able to cheat death not once but twice!” Lawrence tells her. “Hm, well as much fun as it would be to swap secrets on how not to die, that isn’t why you’re here.” Kitty Cat says. “No, it isn’t. I trust by now you know that I’ve held up my end of the bargain. I spoke to my associate at the WPA and they were able to insure Stefan’s exoneration. I must say, Stefan’s conveniently timed brain tumor provided an excellent excuse for his release. It certainly helped protect my associate from the scrutiny of releasing a terrorist back into the world.” Lawrence notes. “I’m glad everything worked out in our favor.” Kitty Cat says. “So tell me, now that Stefan is a free man, what exactly do you have planned?” Lawrence wonders. Kitty Cat smirks. “I’d prefer to keep my cards close to the vest, its better that way.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s fine, so long as your plans don’t present any trouble for me or my family. I know you have a long standing feud with my son Dylan but I greatly urge you to put that feud to rest.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry, I don’t have any interest in Dylan this time around, especially since he doesn’t even remember our rivalry…” Kitty Cat says. “I’m glad that’s settled, now to settle our business once and for all. I was able to orchestrate Stefan’s release just as you requested, now its time for you to hold up your end of the bargain.” Lawrence says. “Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten what I owe you.” Kitty Cat assures him. Kitty Cat reaches into a drawer and pulls out a folder, before handing it to Lawrence. Lawrence opens the folder and then smiles. “Its just what you wanted, Serena Masters’ shares in Masters Corp that I stole from her seven years ago. I should tell you though that those shares were worth more back then than they are now.” Kitty Cat points out. “I’m well aware that the share values underwent some changes when it was discovered Adelina Harman was Walter Masters’ daughter.” Lawrence says. “Then I’m sure you know you won’t be able to accomplish anything with a measly 20%.” Kitty Cat says. “40%, my dear. I’m also in possession of the late Lydia Masters’ shares.” Lawrence reveals. Kitty Cat’s eyes widen. “How the hell did you get your hands on Lydia’s shares? The Master kept them under lock and key after he stole them from her years ago. How in the world did you end up with those shares?” Kitty Cat questions. “I discovered where they were hidden after The Master’s demise. Those shares aren’t of much use to him now, are they?” Lawrence asks. “I suppose not. I just hope you’re successful in whatever you have in store for Masters Corp. Lucas Cambino is currently the CEO, and I just know he’s going to be a problem for me.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m not very much interested in assisting you with your plans, but my plans for Masters Corp may be just enough to blind side Lucas so he’s too distracted for whatever you have in store.” Lawrence says. Kitty Cat raises her glass. “Here’s hoping. I have way too much in the works for Lucas Cambino or anyone else to interfere.” Kitty Cat says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down