QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 09

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 09 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 09

Post by QG Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:57 am

At the Gray mansion, Julia is still with Victor and Virginia. “Well, since it appears things are settled here, I’m gonna head back to the office.” Julia tells them. “Julia, one more thing before you go.” Victor says. “What is it?” Julia wonders. “I was just curious if you’ll be attending the opening of Goo Village tomorrow.” Victor says. “Of course I am. Its a major event for Fantastic City, and as DA I feel its my duty to attend.” Julia says. “Its not just important to Fantastic City...its also important to our family. I know you’re angry at me right now, but you shouldn’t allow your feelings towards me to taint your view of the entire Goo family. It really does consist of mostly good and decent people.” Victor says. “When I first arrived in Fantastic City, I represented your nephew Andy after he pulled a gun on Joe Fish. I suppose that must make Andy my cousin.” Julia says. “You have a plethora of family, not to mention the history that goes with that family. If you’re willing, I’d like to bring you by the castle.” Victor says. “I already told you I want nothing to do with you.” Julia reminds him. “I understand that, and I promise that if you do come with me, I won’t try to change your mind about me. I just want you to come with me so I can tell you a bit about our family’s history, and its importance to the legacy of Fantastic City. Not only would it give you a bit of family history, it’d help you better understand the city that voted you into office.” Victor says. “It does sound really nice. You should do it!” Virginia urges Julia. Julia sighs. “Okay, fine. But I’d just like to remind you that I’m doing this for a piece of Fantastic City history, not for you.” Julia tells Victor. “I understand.” Victor says.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Kitty Cat is reading the newspaper as Stefan taps the table impatiently. “What is taking Betty so long? She was supposed to be here by now.” Stefan notes. Kitty Cat ignores him. “Hey, did you know that the new Goo Village is opening tomorrow?” Kitty Cat asks. “No, what is that?” Stefan wonders. “Its Victor Goo’s embarrassing attempt to honor his dead sister. I mean really, an outdoor shopping mall to celebrate the life of one of the community’s most beloved residents? Nothing like using someone’s memory to make a quick buck.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m surprised you care. I was under the impression that you and Queen Goo despised one another.” Stefan says. “We did, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t have some good times together.” Kitty Cat says, before flashing back.

Queen Goo is on a video call with Kitty Cat. “What do you want, Kitty Cat?” Queen Goo asks. “We’ll get to what I want later, but for now, lets talk about what you want. I have your son and your nephew along with their respective girlfriends as my prisoners, and if you ever hope to see them again, you will do exactly as I say.” Kitty Cat says.

Back in the present, Kitty Cat smiles. “I had that idiot Angelo kidnap Serena Masters so I could lure Queen Goo’s nephew V.J into a trap, but then Andy and Rebecca ended up falling into the same trap leaving me with four hostages. I was going to use them to force Queen Goo into surrendering control of the city to me.” Kitty Cat recalls. “I imagine it didn’t work out as you had anticipated.” Stefan assumes. “It didn’t. The four of them escaped and I had lost all the leverage I had on Queen Goo. It was fun though, watching her squirm even if it was just for a little bit of time. Still, despite the bad blood between the two of us, a part of me did respect Queen Goo, more than my other enemies. The woman was dripping with class, even when facing down the most bitter of enemies. Its really hard to hate that, and its even harder to replicate. For that reason, there will never be another quite like Queen Molly Goo.” Kitty Cat says.

In hell, Rebecca is facing off against Andre on the talk show set. “What else do you have in store for me? You must realize that eventually you’re going to run out of dead enemies to send after me.” Rebecca notes. Andre smirks. “I haven’t so far. In fact, there is one person down here that has just been DYING to reunite with you since the last moment he saw you, someone who cares for you ever so deeply, someone who wanted to give you the world!” Andre says. “Who?” Rebecca questions. “Do you even have to ask?” A familiar voice questions. “Dear God…” Rebecca mutters. Rebecca turns around and sees Fletcher Michaels standing there!

Daisy walks into the Goo Parlor and finds Andy sitting on the couch. “There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Andy says. “Sorry about that. I just came from the Stanpatos mansion with Brady. Can you believe that Dylan moved Kristina Cat in?” Daisy asks. “I didn’t even know Dylan and Kristina knew each other all that well.” Andy admits. “They didn’t! Now suddenly, out of the blue, the two of them are besties!” Daisy says. “You sound jealous.” Andy notes. “Of course I’m jealous! Its bad enough that I’m already fighting an uphill battle to win Dylan back but NOW I have to deal with Dylan’s illogical infatuation with Kristina!” Daisy yells. “What makes you so sure Dylan is infatuated with Kristina? Maybe the two of them are just good friends.” Andy suggests. “Dylan is not going through all of this trouble just because Kristina is a friend! The only time that selfish bastard lifts a finger to help anyone is when he wants something, and what he wants right now is Kristina!” Daisy claims. “Maybe Dylan has turned over a new leaf! Maybe he really is just trying to help Kristina.” Andy suggests. “I doubt it. Maybe he’s trying to pretend to be a better person for Kristina’s benefit, but I know him well enough to know better. What I don’t understand though is why Dylan is trying so hard to impress Kristina when I am right there, fully willing to accept him for who he really is!” Daisy says. “I’m sorry you’re going through this, Daisy. You deserve so much more than you’ve been given.” Andy tells her. Daisy smiles. “Thank you, Andy. I really appreciate your support through all of this.” Daisy says. “Hey, you need at least one person rooting for you.” Andy says. “That’s all I have is one, but its still more than I am used to, so thanks.” Daisy says. “No problem. Not to change the subject so abruptly, but there’s something I need to talk to you about.” Andy says. “What is it?” Daisy asks. “I’ve been doing some freelance work for the WPA lately, and a case came to me that you might actually be able to help me with...its about your father.” Andy reveals…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Kristina is in the living room eating a muffin when Dylan leads Bethany and Kaylie in. “Hey Kristina, you have some visitors.” Dylan reveals. Bethany immediately makes her way over to the mini bar and starts fixing herself a drink. “Man have I missed you.” Bethany tells the bar. “Sure, help yourself.” Dylan sarcastically urges. “What brings the two of you by?” Kristina wonders. “I was hoping to talk to you about the recording you supposedly gave to Julia Gray’s campaign.” Kaylie reveals. “Oh God, don’t tell me that’s somehow a criminal offense. I’ve got enough problems right now than to have to worry about criminal charges too!” Kristina says. “If it was a criminal offense, I wouldn’t be handling the investigation because I’ve been suspended from the force until my legal problems are resolved...if they’re resolved.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Kristina says. “Thanks. Anyways, the reason I came by was because I wanted to ask you about your version of events of what went down with that recording.” Kaylie reveals. “I don’t really have a version of events because I had nothing to do with it, not until I came home one night and found Brady pissed off because he somehow had video proof of me giving that recording to Julia’s campaign manager.” Kristina says. “There’s video proof of Kaylie stealing evidence from the evidence room at the police station too, but Kaylie would never do something like that.” Bethany says. “Kristina, I believe you didn’t have anything to do with what happened at the debate, just like I had nothing to do with the evidence theft, which means that there are two different accounts of doppelgangers doing these despicable things and framing someone else in the process.” Kaylie says. “Are you saying you think there’s a connection between the two incidents?” Kristina wonders. “Do you think you and Kristina were framed by the same person?” Dylan asks Kaylie. “The thought has crossed my mind.” Kaylie admits. “I don’t understand who would do such a thing and why! You and I don’t even know each other, so its not like there’s a connection there!” Kristina points out. “I’ve been thinking really hard about this, and I did come up with a connection. You’re a member of the Cat monarchy, aren’t you?” Kaylie asks. “Yes, unfortunately. Why? Do you have some kind of connection to the Cats?” Kristina questions. “My son’s biological father is Stefan Cat, and just this morning he had me served with legal papers declaring he’s suing for full custody.” Kaylie reveals. “Kitty Cat did mention to me that Stefan had a son...wait, are you saying that Stefan could be behind ALL of this?” Kristina questions.

At the Goo Castle, Victor and Julia walk into the living room. “This is it...the most legendary landmark in all of Fantastic City.” Victor says. “Wow, the online photos don’t do it justice. How long has it been in the family?” Julia questions. “For over eighteen years. My sister Molly first moved in when she began working for King Beast, who at the time was the dictator of Fantastic City.” Victor says. “I’ve heard all about King Beast. He seems to be well liked nowadays, but there was a time where feelings towards him weren’t so favorable.” Julia notes. “Its true. For quite some time, King Beast was a tyrant that ruled over this city with an iron fist. But...that all changed when King Beats met Dylan Stanpatos, and then later fell in love with my sister Molly. Dylan’s friendship and Molly’s love helped King Beast transform into the man he is today.” Victor says. “So how exactly did your sister become queen? Is it because she married King Beast?” Julia wonders. “That’s part of the reason, but not long after King Beast and Molly got married, King Beast was presumably killed by a man named Wishbone, who I’m sure you’ve heard about.” Victor says. “I’ve read Wishbone’s file, along with most of the files on the members of Fantastic City’s rogues gallery. Wishbone, Andre Stanpatos, The Master, Mark Raymond, and so many more. So, how long was King Beast gone for?” Julia asks. “Almost ten years.” Victor reveals. “Get out!” A surprised Julia says. “Its true. During that period of time, Molly had to run the city alone. Granted, she did have some breaks. During times where she was unable to perform her duties as Queen, her very dear friend Tasha Babada would take over.” Victor recalls. “Where is she nowadays?” Julia wonders. “Mrs. Babada unfortunately passed away a few years ago, I’m actually including a memorial for both her and Molly at Goo Village.” Victor reveals. “That’s nice.” Julia says. Julia looks up and notices Queen Goo’s portrait. “Is that her?” Julia questions. “It is...my wonderful sister. She was always the yin to my yang. Where I was always the grouchy, cynical one, Molly was always much more positive and uplifting. I use to despise it, even often mistaking it for being naive...but no, it was just who she was. A kind, generous, pure hearted soul, and I would give anything to have that light brighten this house again.” Victor says. “She sounds like she was a wonderful woman.” Julia notes. “She absolutely was. You would’ve loved her, and I’m certain that if she were here now, she’d be doing everything she possibly could to make you feel welcomed into the family. Not in a forceful way, either. She would understand that you need time to process all of this, and she would of course give you that time while simultaneously letting you know that she is available if you ever needed to talk, and that you are always welcomed in this home.” Victor says. “Andy is Queen Goo’s son, right? Is he her only child?” Julia wonders. “She actually has quite a few. There’s her first born, Katie, her only child with King Beast, then there is also Peter, Clara, and Quinn...word of the wise, its best not to acknowledge Quinn. He was quite the blight on the family name.” Victor says. “Noted. You know, I never really considered how many family members I gained after finding out the truth about who my father really was.” Julia notes. “Molly’s children are just the tip of the iceberg. You have siblings in both Brady and Ciara, as well as my late son V.J, and then my sister Olivia also has children...though unfortunately two out of three of them are dead, and one of the two dead ones was a psychopath. Regardless though, the Goo family is quite large.” Victor admits. “I can see that now.” Julia says. “Julia, I would understand if you never wanted to have a relationship with me, but I do think it’d be a mistake to shut out the rest of the family. There are so many wonderful people for you to get to know, people that are your family! I hope you don’t turn your back on them because of mistakes I have made.” Victor says. Julia contemplates…

“It almost sounds like you miss Queen Goo.” Stefan notes. “I miss the good old days. Dog vs Cat, Fantastic vs Fishkit...the people in this city nowadays just don’t care about the war, and the people that were in it...Queen Goo is dead, Dylan’s brain has been turned into silly puddy, and I don’t know what the hell is going on with Andy. The old Andy Goo would’ve made it a point to pay me a visit and warn me to stay away from his family, but I haven’t heard a peep from him since I came back from the dead!” Kitty Cat says. “You sound offended. Would you have preferred it if Andy kicked down your door and open fired on you?” Stefan wonders. Kitty Cat shrugs. “It would’ve had a bit more flare. Hm, I wonder if we should attend the Goo Village opening.” Kitty Cat says. “I don’t think we would be welcomed there.” Stefan notes. “When has that ever stopped a Cat before? Besides, it says right here in the newspaper that the party is open to all residents of Fantastic City, and last I checked, we’re both residents. I don’t see anything wrong with putting in an appearance and catching up with some old friends.” Kitty Cat says. Betty walks up to their table. “I’m so sorry for the delay, I hope I’m not too late. I was dealing with a very difficult client.” Betty reveals. “If you talk that way about your other clients, I’d hate to hear what you have to say about us.” Kitty Cat says. Betty sits down. “Believe me, I have nothing but good things to say about the two of you, especially given how handsomely you’ve been paying me. But enough about that, now that we’re all together, its time that we discuss strategy.” Betty says.

Fletcher smiles at Rebecca. “You are a sight for sore eyes...how long has it been? Six years? Feels like a lifetime. If I remember correctly, the last time we saw each other, I was lying on the floor of your beach house after you shot me, which was right before the bomb I planted detonated and destroyed the whole house. You and Andy were supposed to die in that explosion, you know.” Fletcher says. “But yet we’re still standing, even all those years later.” Rebecca points out. “That’s debatable. You’re stuck down here with me and your lunatic brother, and I heard Andy has a really nasty case of demonic possession. Hate when that happens, but couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.” Fletcher says. “You just can’t stand the fact that Andy is the man I love, whereas the only feelings I can muster up for you are hate!” Rebecca tells him. “Hate is a pretty strong word, especially since there was a time where you and I were actually good friends.” Fletcher recalls. “That was before I found out that I looked exactly like your dead wife! That was before you tried to kill me, and it was before you shot Andy and sent him plummeting off of a cliff! Because of you, I thought Andy was dead for months! When he came back, he had amnesia and wasn’t the same person!” Rebecca snaps. “Oh please, you and Andy weren’t even together when I shot him! Surely you haven’t forgotten that Andy didn’t tell you about that steamy kiss him and Bethany Wilson shared, you know Bethany Wilson, your new bestie! Not to mention the fact that Andy also got your precious little Emma killed.” Fletcher says. “Don’t you dare mention Emma’s name!” Rebecca warns. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought her up, I know she’s a touchy subject for you. I’m also sorry for trying to kill you, that was rude of me. I really did care about you, Rebecca. I still do.” Fletcher says. “I really don’t care. After everything you did to me in just a short period of time, there’s no way I’d be able to be in the same room as you, let alone care about you! The very sight of you disgusts me!” Rebecca yells. “Woah, watch it! You’re going to hurt poor Fletcher’s feelings!” Andre says. “Its okay Andre, I wasn’t expecting a warm reception after everything Rebecca and I had been through. But I hope maybe she’ll give me the chance to prove that I’m not all that bad. Who knows? Maybe the two of us could give it another shot.” Fletcher suggests.

“Why would the WPA be investigating my father? Oh no...please do NOT tell me he’s alive!” Daisy begs. “Don’t worry, The Evil Force is dead, for real this time.” Andy says. “That’s what everyone thought the last time, but then he came back in Kristina’s body!” Daisy points out. “That’s not going to happen, Daisy. The Evil Force is definitely dead this time.” Andy assures her. “So then what would the WPA want with him?” Daisy wonders. “The WPA has it under good authority that before The Evil Force’s actual death seven years ago, he was in possession of a very rare and valuable artifact...have you ever heard of The Devil’s Medallion?” Andy questions. Daisy shrugs. “I might’ve heard my father mention it when I was a kid.” Daisy admits. “Has he said anything to you about it while you were an adult?” Andy questions. “My father didn’t really confide in me all that much.” Daisy notes. “Well, we have reason to believe that The Evil Force was in possession of the medallion before his death.” Andy reveals. “What’s so special about it?” Daisy asks. “The medallion was said to have been created by Satan himself millions and millions of years ago, hence the name. As for what is so special about the medallion, legend states that it possesses unspeakable power.” Andy says. “If that were the case and my father really did have it, I seriously doubt he wouldn’t have used it.” Daisy notes. “I don’t think The Evil Force actually knew how to use it. Its funny in a way, all that power in his hands and he didn’t have a damn clue how to use it. So, do you have any idea where The Evil Force might’ve stashed it before he died?” Andy questions. Daisy raises her eyebrow. “Wait a minute...I know what’s really going on here!” Daisy says…

Back at the Stanpatos mansion, Kaylie and Kristina are sitting on the couch as Bethany is standing at the mini bar fixing herself another drink. Dylan comes up to her. “Slow down, alcohol isn’t cheap.” Dylan points out. Bethany smiles. “Then its a good thing I’m not paying for it! Why don’t you just consider this a down payment towards my forgiveness? You know, for getting me fired and almost getting me sent to prison all those years ago?” Bethany asks. Dylan fakes a smile, and then goes to join Kristina and Kaylie. “So why do you suspect Stefan in all of this?” Kristina wonders. “The timing just seems way too convenient. Stefan comes back to town, discovers he has a long lost child, then the next thing I know, I’m in jail for supposedly stealing evidence and then Stefan is having me served with papers declaring he’s suing for full custody of my son.” Kaylie says. Kristina giggles. “I’m sorry for laughing, I just think its so amusing that Stefan is stupid enough to think he’d win full custody of a baby. He probably couldn’t even win full custody of a gold fish!” Kristina notes. “I’m not so sure. If I can’t prove my innocence before the trial, I’ll end up going to prison which means there is a very good chance Stefan will be awarded full custody of Issac.” Kaylie says. “Maybe you should appoint one of your relatives as your son’s legal guardian if anything were to happen to you. I’m sure any one of them would make for a better parent than Stefan Cat, with everything I’ve heard about the guy.” Dylan says. “That’s a last resort. If I can help it, I plan on being there to raise my boy for years to come, but that means proving I didn’t steal the evidence.” Kaylie says. “Then lets figure this out. If the person that framed you is the same person that framed me, I am VERY invested in making sure they’re exposed! So, first big question, when was Stefan released from prison? Because that could determine if he had anything to do with framing me.” Kristina notes. “I did some research when Stefan first showed up in Fantastic, and he apparently got out of prison the same day he showed up on my sister Julia’s doorstep, which would’ve been the day after Victor and Julia’s debate. Does that exactly exonerate him? I’m not really sure. Any normal person wouldn’t be able to pull something like this off while in prison, but Stefan has a lot of resources so it stands to reason that he may have had some friends in prison that could’ve helped him pull this off.” Kaylie says. “How do you think Stefan pulled it off in the first place? Did he doctor the videos?” Dylan wonders. “He couldn’t have! Julia’s campaign manager not only had the video of him and I supposedly meeting, but he also says he saw me! So unless Stefan paid him off to say all that, someone who looked like me was definitely at his apartment that day.” Kristina says. “There’s an eye witness placing me at the scene of the crime too.” Kaylie notes. Bethany walks over to them holding a martini. “Personally, I think it was a mask in both scenarios.” Bethany says. “A mask?” A confused Dylan asks. “Don’t look so dumbfounded! You were there when Joe Fish crashed Andy and Rebecca’s would be wedding wearing that King Beast mask! Josephine Acerbi literally ripped his face off like something out of a Scooby Doo episode!” Bethany recalls. “Would Stefan be able to get his hands on one...I’m sorry, two of those masks?” Dylan questions. “I’m sure the Cats could come up with something. Joe used to work with them, maybe he gave them some pointers before he took his swan dive off the lighthouse.” Bethany suggests. “So then who wore the masks?” Kristina wonders. “Maybe it was Stefan in drag.” Dylan jokes. “Were you listening when Kaylie said Stefan was in prison when Kristina was framed?! Besides, Stefan doesn’t have the body to pass himself off as Kaylie.” Bethany says. “Aw, thanks babe.” Kaylie says. “Hello? What about me?” Kristina asks. “Oh, you too, Kristina.” Bethany says. Kristina smiles. “You’re too kind.” Kristina says. “Okay, so this would mean Stefan would’ve had to commission the development of two masks, hire two different women to wear them, because obviously Kaylie and Kristina have two different body types and skin colors so hiring one woman wouldn’t be feasible, and he managed to do all of this from the confines of a super max prison.” Dylan says. “I just thought of something! We might be on the right track, but I think we took a wrong turn.” Kristina says. “Huh?” Bethany asks. “Maybe it wasn’t Stefan who framed Kaylie and I, maybe it was Kitty Cat.” Kristina suggests.

“I don’t know how to feel about embracing this whole new family. For my whole life, its been just me, my mother, Kaylie, and my father right up until he died.” Julia notes. “I understand, I just wanted to put it out there. I’d also like to point out that the opening of Goo Village may be the perfect time to become better acquainted with some of those long lost relatives. I know my sister Olivia will be there representing the hospital, and I’m hoping Brady and Andy will be making appearances. I’ve also extended invitations to members of the family that are living outside of town, so hopefully some of them will be showing up.” Victor says. “That’d be nice...anyways, I should get going. I have some work I need to go and catch up on.” Julia says. “Don’t let me keep you. It was very nice having you here while I did.” Victor says. Julia heads towards the door, stops, and turns towards Victor. “Victor...thank you for the family history lesson, I appreciated it.” Julia says. A hopeful Victor smiles as Julia walks out the door.

At Vernier’s Bistro, Betty turns towards Stefan. “You are very lucky that Kaylie has been painted as a dirty cop. With Kaylie disgraced and likely on her way to prison, that gives us a wonderful advantage! We simply have to paint Kaylie as a remorseless criminal who is unfit to raise Issac, not just because of the fact that she has been incriminated in a serious crime but also because she won’t be able to raise little Issac from her cell at Baronville Prison.” Betty says. “That’s good, that means victory is ours!” Kitty Cat exclaims. “Not necessarily. Stefan’s past is still a factor.” Betty notes. “The charges against me were dropped.” Stefan points out. “But they are still a matter of public record and Kaylie’s attorney is free to use those crimes against you.” Betty says. “Oh come on, there is a very clear difference! Stefan’s crimes are in the past, while Kaylie’s crimes are recent AND she is likely going to end up in jail because of them! How could a judge possibly side with Kaylie when she probably won’t even be around to raise Issac?” Kitty Cat questions. “A member of Kaylie’s family could always step up to raise Issac if Kaylie were to be sent away. Issac’s grandmother, his birth mother even!” Betty suggests. “You better not let that happen! You are being paid far too handsomely for losing to even be considered a possibility! If you screw this up...you won’t live long enough to regret it.” Kitty Cat threatens. “I’m not sure leveling threats is not going to improve our chances!” Stefan points out. “It also doesn’t give me any inclination to continue helping you. Now surely you remember that I do have the right to quit!” Betty reminds Kitty Cat. “You’d be a fool to walk away from all that money.” Kitty Cat argues. “As much as I value money, I value my life just as much, possibly even more!” Betty says. Kitty Cat rolls her eyes. “I’m sorry, I’ll choose my words more carefully moving forward.” Kitty Cat says. “I hope so. Anyways, the first hearing is scheduled two days from today. I tried to get it for tomorrow, but it would seem the whole city is shutting down for the opening of the Goo Village. Even the courts are closing, that’s how beloved Queen Goo was in this city.” Betty says. “Not by everyone.” Kitty Cat comments. “I think that was enough strategy talk for one day, unless you and Stefan are prepared to pay me for another hour of my time.” Betty says. “That’s quite alright, you’ve done enough.” Kitty Cat says. Betty stands up and turns towards Stefan. “Good night, Mr. Cat.” Betty says. Betty turns towards Kitty Cat, glares at her, and walks out. “You know, it probably isn’t wise to alienate our attorney. Betty Thorne is one of the best lawyers in the country and it would be a huge loss to our case if we were to lose her.” Stefan notes. “I know that, I’m just very passionate about this case. We can’t let Kaylie or any member of her family win custody of Issac, he needs to be raised where he belongs...with us.” Kitty Cat says. “It continues to amaze me how passionate you seem to feel about me being awarded custody of my son.” Stefan says. “I care about the future of the Cat empire, and whether I like it or not, your son is the future.” Kitty Cat claims. “I know that, I just figured you would want to spend more time trying to groom your own child as the future of the Cats. Do you not have a daughter?” Stefan asks. “I do, but Brooke isn’t interested in one day ruling over the Cat empire. She wants to live her life as a normal person, which means our last hope is Issac. When the day comes where the both of us die, the Cat empire is gonna die with us unless we can find someone capable of ruling over it, which is why we need to make sure your son is up for the task.” Kitty Cat says.

“Giving us another shot would imply we ever gave it a shot to begin with. You and I were never a couple, Fletcher. Thankfully I discovered what a monster you were before that ever happened.” Rebecca says. “I’m not a monster, that’s just what Andy wanted you to believe. You know, its actually kinda hurtful when I think about it. Andy is my nephew, so you’d think I’d be able to rely on him for some support.” Fletcher notes. “You can’t trust family these days. Just look at me, my very own sister murdered me!” Andre points out. “Andy would have welcomed you into the family with open arms if you had been a halfway decent human being, but you proved you were incapable of that. Its the reason you’re down here and not up there!” Rebecca notes. “I’m down here because I made a few unfortunate mistakes. I regret trying to kill you, I regret blowing up your house, all of it.” Fletcher says. “Do you regret shooting my husband off of a cliff? Do you regret that because of you, Andy ended up being kidnapped, brainwashed, and having his memories wiped by Dongwa Cat?” Rebecca asks. “No, not really. You know what I do regret though? I wish I had done things differently and made sure Andy was dead after I shot him, then maybe we’d be together!” Fletcher shouts. Rebecca slaps him! “Ow, that hurt!” Fletcher complains. “I’ll do much worse if you don’t leave now! I don’t care what Andre or Virmor asked you to do, it would be within your best interest to leave now before I really hurt you!” Rebecca threatens. Andre leans in close to Rebecca. “So do it then! You may not have been able to pull the trigger on Corey, your daughter’s murderer, but perhaps you’ll feel more inclined to do it to your own personal tormentor.” Andre suggests. “Are you suggesting Rebecca kill me? Because I’m already dead!” Fletcher points out. “I’m not going to be shooting anyone.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns towards Andre. “Get rid of him.” Rebecca demands. “No.” Andre tells her. “I don’t know what you set out to accomplish by summoning Fletcher here, if you were hoping his mere presence might be enough to break my spirit, or if you were going to try to damn my soul by getting me to harm Fletcher like you tried with Corey, but either way it won’t work!” Rebecca says. Fletcher grabs Rebecca and turns her towards him! “I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I lost my chance to be with you once before, just like I lost my chance to be with my wife Judith, but I won’t let that happen again. Fate brought the two of us back together for a reason, so I have no intention of squandering my second chance!” Fletcher says. “THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE! You didn’t even have a first chance! I never wanted to be with you, Fletcher, and I never will! And I am never going to stop fighting, I’m going home!” Rebecca tells him. Fletcher laughs. “This is your home now! Do you really think its going to be as easy as walking out some door and then ending up back on Earth? There are billions and billions of souls down here that want to go back to the land of the living, but they can’t! What makes you think you’re so different?” Fletcher asks. “What makes me different is that I am still alive, and as long as I am, I’m never giving up! Not when fighting you, or Andre, or Virmor, or anyone!” Rebecca says. Rebecca shoves Fletcher off of her. “Now BE GONE!” Rebecca screams. As Rebecca’s scream echoes through the room, Fletcher suddenly vanishes! “Oh you have got to be kidding me…” Andre mutters. “It actually worked!” Rebecca exclaims. Rebecca turns towards Andre. “When are you finally going to accept the fact that you have lost?” Rebecca asks. “You’re still here, so it certainly doesn’t look like you’ve won!” Andre snaps. “Do you think I don’t recognize the tone in your voice?! You’re running out of tricks and you’re becoming desperate! Bob, Corey, Fletcher, all people that have caused me a great amount of pain in the past, all people you were hoping would break me. But I am still standing!” Rebecca yells. “But for how long? Sleep well, my dear, because tomorrow will be the day I break you and the day your soul finally becomes MINE!” Andre tells her. Andre snaps his fingers, and the environment changes back into Rebecca’s childhood apartment. Rebecca looks around, and Andre is gone…

“I don’t know how I didn’t think of Kitty Cat, that’s genius!” Kaylie exclaims. “Thanks, I have my moments.” Kristina says. “We really have no idea when Kitty Cat first showed back up in town. For all we know, she could’ve come back around the time that recording got handed over to Julia’s campaign!” Kaylie notes. “That was also around the time Issac nearly got kidnapped a second time when he was being rescued from Xavier’s compound.” Bethany adds. “Wait, what’s this about another kidnapping?” Kristina asks. “When I was rescuing my son from Xavier Irons, a group of armed men showed up to try and take him. Rebecca, a WPA agent, and I were able to take them down, and when I was checking them for clues, I found they all had the Cat crest tattooed on them.” Kaylie reveals. “The plot thickens.” Dylan says. “I’d like to think I know Kitty Cat pretty well, and these are all stunts she is capable of pulling, especially hiring someone to impersonate someone else! The whole reason Joe Fish came to Fantastic was because Kitty Cat gave him plastic surgery to look like Dylan Cat, replaced Dylan Cat with him, and then left Dylan Cat to rot in some prison for YEARS!” Kristina recalls. “Maybe Kitty Cat is working off of a budget now and has decided to go with rubber masks instead of plastic surgery.” Bethany suggests. “I don’t know, Beth. It seems like it’d be really expensive to make such a realistic looking mask that you could use to pass yourself off as another person.” Kaylie notes. “As expensive as plastic surgery? ‘Cause that ain’t cheap! I’ve been wanting to get my nose done forever now and I just don’t want to spend the money.” Bethany says. “Why? Your nose is perfect!” Kaylie argues. “Aw, thank you!” Bethany says. “We’re getting sidetracked.” Dylan points out. “Let them talk, Dylan! They’re adorable!” Kristina says. “No, Dylan is right, we are getting a little side tracked. So, now that we suspect Kitty Cat is behind this, how do we prove it?” Kaylie questions. “Simple. We find out where Kitty Cat is staying, we break in, and then we look for the Kristina and Kaylie masks.” Bethany says. “That sounds reasonable.” Dylan admits. “Its ILLEGAL!” Kaylie points out. “It IS incredibly risky. If Kitty Cat caught us, she’d either have us arrested or killed, depending on the kinda mood she’s in.” Kristina says. “We’ll just have to be sure we don’t get caught then.” Dylan says. “Have you considered the possibility that Kitty Cat might have cameras?” Kristina wonders. “I have the solution! We’ll just have to cut off the electricity for the building.” Bethany suggests. “What do you know? For once Bethany has some pretty decent ideas.” Dylan says. “I can’t believe I’m actually hearing this!” Kristina says. “That makes two of us.” Kaylie agrees. “Oh come on Kristina, you’ve never done anything crazy like that before?” Dylan asks. “Well, there was the one time I set off the fire alarm at the hospital, but that was for a good cause!” Kristina points out. “So is this!” Dylan argues. “Okay, can we table any and all ideas that border on illegal?” Kaylie asks. “Oh we are WELL beyond bordering, its giving felony behavior!” Kristina says. “Okay, fine! I won’t do anything illegal.” Bethany says. “Good, because orange really isn’t your color.” Kaylie says. “Its not yours either, that’s why I was offering to do all of that. So, what should we do next that isn’t illegal?” Bethany questions. “Well, if I were investigating a case, the first thing I’d want to do is talk to anyone closely involved, but the people who are would just say they saw me and Kristina doing these things.” Kaylie notes. “I’m willing to bet there is one person you haven’t talked to yet.” Dylan says. “Who?” Kaylie questions. “Daisy. After all, this doppelganger did steal the evidence that incriminated Daisy, maybe Daisy was involved somehow and might know something.” Dylan suggests. “Come on Dylan, do you really think that loon will give us anything of substance?” Bethany asks. “It might be worth a shot, maybe Daisy will want to help us!” Kaylie says. “Trust me Kay, you don’t know Daisy like I do. You could be on fire and instead of helping, she’d be off on the sidelines painting her nails. In fact, there’s a nine out of ten chance that she’s the one who set the fire!” Bethany says. “Okay, then who’s going to talk to her?” Kristina asks. “Not it. Daisy would just turn the conversation around to how we are destined to be together, like a modern day Romeo and Juliet.” Dylan says. “Is it really all that romantic though? Romeo and Juliet both died.” Kaylie points out. “If Daisy and I ever got back together, that’s probably exactly what would happen because we’d end up killing each other.” Dylan says. “Kristina, what kind of terms are you and Daisy on? Maybe you could talk to her.” Bethany suggests. “God no! Daisy wants me dead for having the audacity to be friendly towards her man.” Kristina says. “I am not her man.” Dylan argues. “I know that, but try telling that to her!” Kristina says. “Believe me, I have!” Dylan says. “Maybe we should draw straws to decide who gets to talk to her.” Kaylie suggests. “This is getting tedious. I’ll go and talk to her in the morning. I live with her so its not like I’d have to go far.” Bethany says. “Thanks for taking one for the team, babe.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, well you’re gonna owe me. In fact, all of you are gonna owe me!” Bethany says. “The check is in the mail.” Dylan says. “In any case, we should probably go.” Kaylie says. “You’re leaving already?” Kristina asks. “Yeah. I think we’ve gone over everything.” Kaylie says. “But this has been fun! You two should stick around for a little while longer! We could drink, play some games!” Kristina suggests. “That’s nice of you to offer, but I’m sure Bethany and Kaylie have somewhere else they need to be.” Dylan says. “Nonsense! I was sold the second Kristina mentioned there would be drinks!” Bethany says. Bethany turns towards Kaylie. “Do you need to get home to Issac?” Bethany asks. “Issac is with my Mom so I could probably stay a little while longer, it sounds like it could be fun.” Kaylie says. Dylan smiles. “Oh yeah, boat loads.” Dylan sarcastically says.

“What are you talking about?” Andy asks Daisy. “It all makes sense now!” Daisy says. “What makes sense?” Andy wonders. “This is why you’ve been so nice to me these past few months! You’ve been using me to get information on that stupid medallion!” Daisy suggests. “What? This is the first time I’ve even mentioned the medallion to you!” Andy points out. “Of course! You needed to butter me up first! You bailed me out of jail, helped me so I wouldn’t be sleeping on the streets, and then you stole the evidence the police had on me so I wouldn’t be giving birth to my baby in prison. By the way, I’m really curious about how you pulled that one off. The police have video footage of Kaylie Simms stealing that evidence.” Daisy notes. “You don’t need to concern yourself with that.” Andy says. “Okay, then you don’t need to concern yourself with The Devil’s Medallion.” Daisy says. “This is a matter of national security! It could cause global chaos if it fell into the wrong hands!” Andy snaps. “And since when is the WPA considered the right hands? Don’t they have a history of corruption? Who’s to say one of their agents won’t go rogue and take the medallion?” Daisy asks. “The medallion is safer with the WPA than wherever The Evil Force stashed it.” Andy claims. “Do you know that for a fact?” Daisy questions. “I do, now tell me if there is anything you know! Any hiding places that your father might’ve had, SOMETHING I can go off of!” Andy urges. “I’m not telling you a damn thing!” Daisy snaps. “I could arrest you for obstruction of justice! Wouldn’t it be a shame if after all that trouble I went through to have the evidence against you disappear, if you were to end up in jail anyway?” Andy asks. Daisy holds her hands out. “Go ahead, cuff me.” Daisy urges. “You bitch…” Andy growls. Daisy’s eyes widen. “What did you just call me?” Daisy asks. “I have given you the WORLD! The least you could have done was told me where I can find the medallion!” Andy yells. “Why are you so invested in finding this stupid medallion?! Are you even doing this for the WPA?” Daisy wonders. “I don’t have to answer to you! If you aren’t gonna tell me where I can find the medallion, then you are of no more use to me! Get out!” Andy shouts. “Hold on, you’re kicking me out of the house?!” Daisy asks. “You’ve overstayed your welcome.” Andy says. “Where am I supposed to go?!” Daisy questions. “You could sleep on a park bench for all I care, all I know is I want you out of my house NOW!” Andy yells. Daisy shakes her head. “I knew it was too good to be true, your sudden change of heart about me, so I guess I’m not really surprised that was all a sham. What does surprise me though is the way you’re talking to me, you don’t resemble the man I was going to marry at all. Even after everything I did to Rebecca, you still never acted this way towards me! Its...its almost like you’re a completely different person.” Daisy notes. “I...said...GO!” Andy demands. “Don’t worry, I am! As for you, you can go straight to hell!” Daisy says, before walking out. Once Daisy is gone, Andy’s eyes light up red. “Been there, done that Daisy. Maybe next time I go back I’ll drag you with me, it’ll be the least you deserve for your defiance…” Demon Andy growls. Demon Andy throws a glass across the room. “DAMN YOU, DAISY NICHOLS!” Demon Andy screams.

Daisy walks up to her bedroom door and Brady comes up behind her. “Hey Daisy, you got a minute to talk?” Brady asks. “Actually, I don’t. I have a lot of packing to do.” Daisy tells him. “Packing? You moving out?” Brady wonders. “Not by choice, Andy kicked me out. As it turns out, he was just using me for information this whole time. Once he realized he wasn’t going to get what he wanted out of me, he told me to leave.” Daisy reveals. “Oh man...where are you gonna go?” Brady asks. “I really don’t know. Its late, so I guess tonight I’m going to have to sleep in my car or something, I’ll figure out where to go in the morning.” Daisy says. “No way, I’m not gonna let you sleep in your car, especially not when you’re pregnant. Forget whatever Andy said, you have my permission to stay.” Brady says. “Do you actually have the authority to tell me I can stay?” Daisy questions. Brady shrugs. “I don’t own the castle, but neither does Andy, so we’re on pretty leveled ground. If Andy has a problem with you staying, just tell him to come talk to me about it.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “Thank you so much!” Daisy exclaims, before pulling Brady into a hug.

Back in the parlor, the lights are now flickering. “Daisy may not be willing to help me now, but she will. That poor deluded fool doesn’t realize just how much I’ve helped her...and she also doesn’t realize how easy it would be for me to take it all away. But she will, very, VERY soon.” Demon Andy says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum